Total votes: 12
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:52 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:20 am It's not that you were wrong it's that you were wrong about porscha specifically while zenon and I told you that you were wrong lol
Maybe. Zenon did end up voting for Porscha as well so....
Yeah we all make mistakes sometimes
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 155
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:58 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:20 am It's not that you were wrong it's that you were wrong about porscha specifically while zenon and I told you that you were wrong lol

Oh don't I know it! I make mistakes all the time and I plan to make at least a million more before I die <3
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:35 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:16 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:20 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:18 pm I dunno what I'm apparently missing with tutuu here but I'm seeing normal tutuu lol.
I went back and looked at her day one in Crossover, and it was so so different than this. This looks like OT Discord Tutuu, not like townie baddie hunting Tutuu.
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:03 pm I got some yucky feels on wilgy and I'm uber surprised no one else is talking about this.

I'm caught up reading and I feel no better about tutuu.

In summary:
wilgy
Tutuu

:kadaj:
Explain yucky feelings? I felt the opposite. You prolly recall, I had a chance to play bad Wilgy and civvie Wilgy pretty much simultaneously in your Meta Game (he was bad) and Hot Dog Fingers. After he killed me in Meta, and I found he was bad, I was able to contrast him clearly in HDF since I had been reading him the opposite of reality. He was only posting in the word 'yes' or maybe 'no' in HDF, but when I did something he didn't like, he was super clear about it. Crystal. His reply (spoilered below) to Pyxxy about his vote 'feels' the exact same way to me.

So tell me what you see that I don't.

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:37 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:20 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am

ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

I wasn't giving you anything AI in the first place.
@RondoDimBuckle , since you were asking about pee pee this AM, this post makes me feel OK about Wilgy, this is the kind of snappy remark he made to me when I voted for him in HDF for a weak reason. He was doing his Wilgy thing, then he snapped to attention and rebuked me for saying something dopey. Just like this post ^^. As opposed to Meta, where he had me pocketed so hard I'm still picking lint from my hair.

I went back and skimmed Tutuu in Wwerecreatures, because I thought she was similar there, but, nah, I was wrong. She was hard civving there from the get go. Is changing up her game a thing she does? Plus earlier today she was doing that thing that looked like flinging the shit to see what sticks. But we have more than half the day to go, I'd like to hear more from her before I pile on.
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:31 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:29 pm Nothing more boring than finding concentrations and equilibrium constants

I can't wait to never do chemistry again
I wish i had any reason to take a math or chemistry class.

:faint:

Go take it if you want, go to your local community college and take courses. I started taking some lit and history classes just for fun. You don't need a reason.
I have to go do something for about 45 mins (loving this retirement :| ) and I'll pull the post but it was under the Simpson on the bus and the falcon is town sign and he spoke about 'TMI.'
I think that was a derp. If he's scum without TMI, I don't think he would believe something is a TMI pocket attempt.
But what if he's a scum WITH TMI?
Do you think there was BTS on Day One? It would be weird for the Sins to have BTS if they can change alignments. If it's true that there is no BTS, there is no TMI on day one. The exception would be it's possible that Doe knows who the baddies could be. In BSG I had a role that looks to be a lot like Doe; I was the baddie kingpin, but I had to search for my teammates. I didn't who they were, though. IIRC Scotty played that game, too, so I'm guessing there may be some similar elements.

My main point in making that post to you, though, was to explain why I didn't vote for Wilgy in Hot Dog Fingers when you were sure he was bad, I don't think we ever discussed post game WHY i didn't follow you there. What I saw there that gave me pause, I saw something similar here. I could be a zillion percent wrong, this is Wilgy, but that two game bad/good perspective i had in Meta/HDF gave me some insight into how *I* read him.

On to finish catching up. I see from a quick skim that no one quit mafia over misyeeting Porscha as promised. Unsurprised at hyperbole used to persuade people.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 465
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I bare much blame myself Nook
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:34 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:41 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:34 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:32 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:25 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:18 am

I actually quite enjoy it when I win and the wolfy towns aren't dead so
this has never happened has it zenon
Actually quite often recently
And if I wasn't a little dumb bitch town Porscha would still be here
alright give me the list of names of people I'm not allowed to chop cuz you think they're possible miselims
Zenon
Kate
Macdougall
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
jackofhearts2005
Michelle
Dubz
Thunal33

This
why these specific people? Are they often mis-yeeted? I see only 2 I would say that could happen to.
Those people because they are town... like why else lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:45 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:36 amVote: Mata
this is a very, very lazy solve for D 2 Zenon. Going for lhf so early is not a good look and plus I know you can do better.
Show me something towny and I'll move. Shouting "lhf lhf" will not make me move.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:49 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:07 am God I'm so bored
next time you are so bored why not try solving...the game? This could already be over lol

The day you stop being bored is the day the games on this site start ending on D 1. :cloud9:
I've solved many alignments

ImageImage

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:57 am that was my catch up see ya whores!

ibalp!
BASED

i was worried earlier if id get in trouble for saying that im a purple ho

RECLAIM THE WORD

WE SHOULD ALL SAY IT. EVERY POST
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Everyone had to choose between tutuu and porscha vote it was lose/lose scenario so everyone is forgiven
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:15 am
this is a very, very lazy solve for D 2 Zenon. Going for lhf so early is not a good look and plus I know you can do better.
Show me something towny and I'll move. Shouting "lhf lhf" will not make me move.
lmmfao!

I am not shouting!! AM I USING ALL CAPS?? Then I am *not* shouting.

Here ya go:
Matahari wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:27 pm Holy hell I am never going to get caught up. I’m staying anywhere from two pages behind to 5 pages and it’s a doomed pursuit. I will have company for the rest of this week, and I’m really trying to stay caught up but it’s hard. If y’all never feel truly sold on someone’s badness, you can make me the day 1 sacrifice.
I’m up to page 19, and things that caught my interest thus far- tutuu’s‘could it be a slip’ discussion, and someone, I think Porsche, said someone else could vouch for her town game, but hasn’t yet, and the Michelle discussion. In the anniversary game, I was sure that Michelle was a wolf on day two. She was hedgy, and seemed a bit nervous, used words but they never meant anything? In this game, she seemed very relaxed and I can’t remember right now if she said anything noteworthy, but she didn’t seem to be hiding.
I am only familiar with maybe half the players, and can’t do meta reads with most. I think Kate and Dennis seem town, and I am not finding anything to be suspicious about with SVS, Roxy, Epi, Falcon, Mac, or Rondo.
I’m going back to reading.
Here she was saying that she did not find Michelle's posts baddie this game. Waiting on "whoever" to clear Porscha for her. Was wide open to hearing from others.

Like this to you specifically:
Matahari wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:31 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:28 pm
Matahari wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:15 pm I’ve been trying to decide who to vote between Tutuu, Michelle, and Doom. I would expect a lone wolf to keep up a presence in the thread, not too over the top, but not slanking either. Michelle and Doom fit that expectation, but Tutuu could be a very ballsy player who tried an aggressive approach instead. I’m probably going to vote Tutuu, but I’ll wait a bit longer.
Doom is hella town pls don't make me have to lose my mind defending this.
Thank you for that. I’m not familiar with anyone’s meta, so I appreciate comments like this, it will help me to get to know Doom better.
She is wide open and engaging. What more do you want from a townie? 1000 posts? Not everyone can do a lot of posts bc they do not have time or it is just not their style. You can blatantly see the town in these posts if ya care to take the actual time to read her 5 posts. lol
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:28 am
Everyone had to choose between tutuu and porscha vote it was lose/lose scenario so everyone is forgiven
I disagree that it was lose/lose tbh.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:25 pm I dont think mac is evil, he could just chill as 3p. He knows how much lashback he gets if he misses the chop

Alternatively if hes 3p its coz he had a legit read that porscha is evil and wanted the clout by pelting her

So even if mac is evil he had the legit read that porscha isnt town imo (i do think hes town but im jus saying)

This is the curse of multiball games really

Imo and ime the reads that give the most merit in crazy multiball games is just - whos acting uncharacteristic, and who derpcleared. To me thats the only thing that matters
What are you saying here about multiball? Most of my Mafia career was multiball, and this really isn't it, or it wasn't on Day 1. We have a bunch of 3P with their own win cons we don't know. It may just be survive to the end, or it may be parity with the civs, which WOULD make them bad. They are *potentially* evil, and probably hope they never get recruiited or whatever the mechanism is for them changing alignment.

Day one was a rootin tootin shitshow, lol. But it was not typical multiball. No one had any reason to defend or avoid anyone else. It was inevitable that we yeeted a townie tbh in these conditions.

But you're here making excuses for Mac even if he's evil. What's that?

I personally still don't think he's bad, but he's not making it easy, tbh, a mis yeet was inevitable, but I really hope this game doesn't turn into a popularity contest. "I like Player X, therefore they're not bad."
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:57 pm Secret very smart theory I refuse to share > vig kill and stopped wolf kill > misdirected kill > wolf thinks Doom is annoying

In order of likelihood in why Doom was killed.
I have my thoughts on this, too. She was very towny, but not aggro towny in peoples faces, EXCEPT for Epi. So I think it was done maybe to frame Epi. Since I don't see Epi making a super super obvious kill like that. He's a club in thread, but he's a rapier BTS. that kill from Epi would be too clubbish. NKing the main person who suspects you is kinda pedestrian.

Plus I hope we're all grown up enough not to NK people for reasons like your last one.

After Porscha Dies:
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:29 pm I think I am gonna largely just be kind to myself and chalk it up to a bad phase. If yall wanna push me off of it that's your prerog. I still stand by all my solving.
Trying to get Everyone to vote Porscha
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:18 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:05 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:04 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:04 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:52 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:46 pm

you are posting like wolf porscha and are not posting like town porscha
I don't understand, can you explain further?
When porscha is a townie she dunks on people, posts long paragraphs and posts with exuberance. She has real townie solving. Cares about pushing the game forward and gets annoyed by not having her way. When mafia she struggleposts and that is what her iso looks like.
I'm like pretty confident I've seen Porscha behave exactly this way as town before
bet? this isn't town porscha I will literally bet you
Sure what's the bet?
loser quits maf
lulz

I am certainly not trying to be unkind, but seriously.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:49 pm The internet said this movie was on paramount and Hulu but it lied I don’t have the required add ons
I watched it just this week on either Showtime or Prime. So Paramount would have it BUT prolly the Showtime add on. I had my Showtime on Prime, but with Yellowjackets over imma turn it off, but when I restart it it will be on paramount, becasue it was cheaper there than on Prime. In any case I think Showtime has a free trial 1 or 3 weeks.

Linki @Zenon no you don't it looks to me like you tried pretty hard to stop it.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@Kate what was the breaking point that made you change your vote from Tutuu to Porscha?
Just curious.
;)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:34 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:28 am
I disagree that it was lose/lose tbh.
:(

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:13 am
Idc you're still town
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@S~V~S syndicate seems to refer multiball as more than 2 mafia factions, outside of syndicate multiball seems to refer to the mere existence of 3p (or another faction). In regards to - its hard to apply nornal solving coz evil ppl can solve normally. As for mac im saying that he could be evil but i dont think he was pushing to chop what he believed to be a townie i dont think its likely or logical route to take it doesnt gain much considering the setup
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

More than 1

Loudly pushing over a town while being townread is a blackbelt multiball move
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:53 pm Epi isn't towny
Doom wanted to kill Epi
Doom tried to stop the Porscha wagon
We sheep Doom
What? Ok, now you're really making it hard lol. I just checked over her ISO, and she didn't mention or address him until he voted for her.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:53 pm Earlier, I was made to post in ways that alluded to the seven deadly sins.

If you will notice, my first post was lust, my second (to S~V~S) was envy, etc.
Hope I didn't offend anyone. I am free to post normally.
Wait. A. Minute.

First

I DID kinda like that post, and you puffed me up a bit. I assumed you meant it becasue it would have been too obvious as a pocket attempt. So :sigh:

Second, you were trargeted with a posting condition on Day One? How does that happen? I am on page 33, so sorry if you already addressed this. But I don't understand how that would happen, and it really wasn't that obvious, so why did you feel the need to address it?

linki @tutuu , k, I wasn't sure I understood your point, and wanted to make sure I did.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Svs could easily be purple and its just indistinguishable from her town self coz she's solving normally just like she was SK recently

And that goes for most players

I dont rly think we can win guys hehe its cool tho we dont play for the result we're here for the journey
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Yeahhh now that i think of it i personally in my humble opinion dont think theres a way to differentiate between town and 3p and since the mafia had no teammates at the start the game really is more like a ... Survivor. Or big brother

Yeah that makes. the game is about personality clash really. Personality politics. Survivor. In my head, at least x)

At least thats the vibes i get!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:12 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:05 pm Blind faith in myself in all scenarios is the way.
ZENON IS PRIDE

how is she not pride

She keeps repeating this

And epi confirmed existence of forced gimmick/roleplay/post restriction related to sins
So do we think someone day targeted him? How does he have a posting restriction on Day One? When there was no previous night? Is anyone else claiming a Day One targeting? Wouldn't that just be the host? If this was already addressed imma feel like an idiot ha ha

Linki @tutuu and so could you, lol. Today you seem more like the town tutuu i saw in Crossover; were you just switching it up yesterday? Your game in Crossover was one of the civviest games I ever saw. The difference here was very notable to me. My thought was YOU were purple because you were trying not to get in anyones face early on, every suspicion you had you backed off of when the person you were talking about counterpointed. Trying to avoid suspecting your potential teammates, basically.

I am still conflicted there, I voted for you becasue you were, of the people with votes, the person I most thought less likely to be town within the mechanics of this game. Enough to not move my vote from you to a person I had no real read on, Porscha.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231

Post by Kate »

for all of you who remember little Andrew who wrote the minecraft game when this site just started...congrats youre old.
Screenshot_20230616_183250_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20230616_183250_Messenger.jpg (135.71 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:05 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:05 pm Blind faith in myself in all scenarios is the way.
ZENON IS PRIDE

how is she not pride

She keeps repeating this

And epi confirmed existence of forced gimmick/roleplay/post restriction related to sins
So do we think someone day targeted him? How does he have a posting restriction on Day One? When there was no previous night? Is anyone else claiming a Day One targeting? Wouldn't that just be the host? If this was already addressed imma feel like an idiot ha ha

Linki @tutuu and so could you, lol. Today you seem more like the town tutuu i saw in Crossover; were you just switching it up yesterday? Your game in Crossover was one of the civviest games I ever saw. The difference here was very notable to me. My thought was YOU were purple because you were trying not to get in anyones face early on, every suspicion you had you backed off of when the person you were talking about counterpointed. Trying to avoid suspecting your potential teammates, basically.

I am still conflicted there, I voted for you becasue you were, of the people with votes, the person I most thought less likely to be town within the mechanics of this game. Enough to not move my vote from you to a person I had no real read on, Porscha.
idk maybe some people have powers that work during the day cycle? Just a thought.
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231

Post by Kate »

I'm 10 million posts behind. I'll be posting weird quotes from hours and hours ago for half a day. Enjoy.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Kate wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:19 am for all of you who remember little Andrew who wrote the minecraft game when this site just started...congrats youre old.

Screenshot_20230616_183250_Messenger.jpg
no u
;)
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon
Kate
Macdougall
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
jackofhearts2005
Michelle
Dubz
Thunal33

This
I'd take Mac and Wilgy off but other than that good list.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:26 am Recruitment game.

Zenon and tutuu following MacDougall on Rondo.

You all do what you want with that.
Zenon is the more unusual one imo because of how much she felt bad following Mac onto Porscha. @Zenon why follow Mac again?

About Epi roleplaying as the sins, I don’t know how he had a posting restriction day 1. I don’t think that makes him evil though since nobody picked up on his roleplay so why would he out it in the first place if he’s evil?

I’m really liking SVS so far. I think her posts are sort of from an outsider perspective in a good way and I think her attention to detail is towny. She’s also pretty different from her wolf game in GoC from what I remember.
Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:32 am
Here she was saying that she did not find Michelle's posts baddie this game. Waiting on "whoever" to clear Porscha for her. Was wide open to hearing from others.

Thank you for that. I’m not familiar with anyone’s meta, so I appreciate comments like this, it will help me to get to know Doom better.
She is wide open and engaging. What more do you want from a townie? 1000 posts? Not everyone can do a lot of posts bc they do not have time or it is just not their style. You can blatantly see the town in these posts if ya care to take the actual time to read her 5 posts. lol
Honestly I found that same post suspicious because it felt like she was trying to back off Doom too easily.

However I reread her stuff today and I think her initial push onto Doom (reading into that Doom said she tried to look bad) was somewhat towny.
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

ZENON IS PRIDE

how is she not pride

She keeps repeating this

I dunno re:epi, could be a day action, his funky role could have made him do it from d1

As for me my dear sweet fluffy svs i was just bored, and also ive been traumatized by so many of the crazy role madness games ive played here on my beloved syndicate (probably every single one, it started with nook being a mafia godfather jailkeeper redirector (all 3 at once), went over to alison 3p gambit demon, and it all went downhill for me from here) that i didnt have it in me to put in the effort only to get sad yet again 😭

Altho sdn game was also rolemadness it was advertised as more vanilla

Hey so far im 2/2 on right reads, i had porscha and doom as town from one if their first posts, so not bad not bad!!!
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:31 am Morning! Congrats for pushing the town cop Mac, and in general showing no real solve itg and receiving town reads for that.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:17 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:04 pm ngl how Doom has been treating me all game I am probably never going to come around to them being town
if we are looking for someone who found Doom's presence problematic try this on
DOOM's pushes weren't strong enough to become problematic for a player like Rondo.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:18 pm I also found Rondo generally unusual and wolfy d1 fwiw.
Tell me who plays like usual in this game. These level zero reasons make little sense to me and allow you to push everyone. How is this scumhunting?
Honestly I'm not sold on the Rondo push either. I keep getting the feeling Mac is trying to force his reads through rather than letting them happen. I've had a few town games where I've done the same but I think it makes him more likely non-town who needed to think of *something* or risk suspicion.
Michelle wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:31 am
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:30 pm

[VOTE: Matahari ] aubergine
I agree with this push.
Noted how Mac ignored it
He said something about solving Matahari but I was surprised he didn't go for it and went for Rondo instead.
Michelle wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:31 am I'll tell you how your push on me went.
Naked vote
Put me lowest in reads list
No real reason
High confidence all time
Backtracking when the wagon vanished
It's not like you didn't give me space to breath, no, but you didn't care about my alignament at all.
About Porscha, yes, your push was exactly suffocating her. Shrugging at people sheeping you is nagl
Honestly it feels really good to have you agreeing with that push. It's hard to argue with Mac when he calls my arguments nonsense and BS, and it's easy for him to make me doubt because he can argue well and has a strong personality.
Michelle wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:31 am Do you think mafia would post restrict you when your D1 was mainly all caps and disrupting the thread flow?
I take the action to restrict you as the towniest itg
ngl the thought of a townie post restricting tutuu because they didn't want the constant posting and caps was something I didn't think of and it's funny. I do think the ability to postcap someone especially with a vaguely threatening note is inherently evil though.
Michelle wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:31 am I think Zenon is town and tutuu a sin
What's your read for them?
I still think there are a couple things in Tutuu's EoD that make her more likely town. The biggest is the appeal to Kate's accuracy. If tutuu were 3p/wolf I think she'd be unlikely to think of "my town flip might make Kate doubt her accuracy" in the first place, and her later reaction to Kate feeling bad about pushing her makes me think it wasn't an intentional appeal.

[VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:26 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:10 pm I got a note last night that said "It will be wise to not talk much today." I'm worried if I reach an unknown post or word count I'll die so I'll work behind the scenes. I think those were t/t wagons and I think Mac is pushing people who are easy instead of caring if it's right.

[VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine
Isn't my MO tbh. Hard pushing someone over on day 1 is essentially a death wish in a role madness game in which I wouldn't even know their alignment.

I also don't consider Porscha an easy chop.

She didn't get towny at all until after I left the thread and by the time I could do anything about it it was far too late.
She was townie from the first post if you know what to look for.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I wont defend mac coz now im rly amused at him dying regardless of his alignment
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:30 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:20 pm I had one townread and y'all killed her... ugh.
When did you vocalise this townread?
In like one of my 4 total posts yesterday.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:33 am I wont defend mac coz now im rly amused at him dying regardless of his alignment
He was sad d1 so i didnt want him to die d1 but he seems to be having fun now so his death will be funny
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:36 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:31 pm Doom kill is 100% a kill I'd make as wolf.
If I was a solo mafia and had one single kill to make n1 I kill Kate.
Finally we agree lol

@Zenon Sorry if I'm lame. If you don't like it, don't do it. But the original purpose was to make catch ups easier; you knew you could skip the green posts becasue they weren't game relevant. Those of us who only might have limited time to play might find it helpful. xox, and I'm Ok with being lame.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Huh. You town read me than?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lmmfao!

Here ya go:
Matahari wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:27 pm Holy hell I am never going to get caught up. I’m staying anywhere from two pages behind to 5 pages and it’s a doomed pursuit. I will have company for the rest of this week, and I’m really trying to stay caught up but it’s hard. If y’all never feel truly sold on someone’s badness, you can make me the day 1 sacrifice.
I’m up to page 19, and things that caught my interest thus far- tutuu’s‘could it be a slip’ discussion, and someone, I think Porsche, said someone else could vouch for her town game, but hasn’t yet, and the Michelle discussion. In the anniversary game, I was sure that Michelle was a wolf on day two. She was hedgy, and seemed a bit nervous, used words but they never meant anything? In this game, she seemed very relaxed and I can’t remember right now if she said anything noteworthy, but she didn’t seem to be hiding.
I am only familiar with maybe half the players, and can’t do meta reads with most. I think Kate and Dennis seem town, and I am not finding anything to be suspicious about with SVS, Roxy, Epi, Falcon, Mac, or Rondo.

Matahari wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:15 pm I’ve been trying to decide who to vote between Tutuu, Michelle, and Doom. I would expect a lone wolf to keep up a presence in the thread, not too over the top, but not slanking either. Michelle and Doom fit that expectation, but Tutuu could be a very ballsy player who tried an aggressive approach instead. I’m probably going to vote Tutuu, but I’ll wait a bit longer.
Right do imagine for a minute you are perpetually behind as a sin and you also don't know Porscha's alignment. How do you play that?

I don't see anything here that makes me go yes oh so towny town

But I'm unvoting anyways so

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:09 pm The nice thing about a towncore when there’s probably only one wolf, you actually might end up with no wolves in your towncore.
I am entirely down to just towncore literally anyone who wants to communicate and proactively solve the game honestly. Don't see any better strategy.
I want to be towncored.

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:36 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:25 pm I dont think mac is evil, he could just chill as 3p. He knows how much lashback he gets if he misses the chop

Alternatively if hes 3p its coz he had a legit read that porscha is evil and wanted the clout by pelting her

So even if mac is evil he had the legit read that porscha isnt town imo (i do think hes town but im jus saying)

This is the curse of multiball games really

Imo and ime the reads that give the most merit in crazy multiball games is just - whos acting uncharacteristic, and who derpcleared. To me thats the only thing that matters
What are you saying here about multiball? Most of my Mafia career was multiball, and this really isn't it, or it wasn't on Day 1. We have a bunch of 3P with their own win cons we don't know. It may just be survive to the end, or it may be parity with the civs, which WOULD make them bad. They are *potentially* evil, and probably hope they never get recruiited or whatever the mechanism is for them changing alignment.

Day one was a rootin tootin shitshow, lol. But it was not typical multiball. No one had any reason to defend or avoid anyone else. It was inevitable that we yeeted a townie tbh in these conditions.

But you're here making excuses for Mac even if he's evil. What's that?

I personally still don't think he's bad, but he's not making it easy, tbh, a mis yeet was inevitable, but I really hope this game doesn't turn into a popularity contest. "I like Player X, therefore they're not bad."
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:57 pm Secret very smart theory I refuse to share > vig kill and stopped wolf kill > misdirected kill > wolf thinks Doom is annoying

In order of likelihood in why Doom was killed.
I have my thoughts on this, too. She was very towny, but not aggro towny in peoples faces, EXCEPT for Epi. So I think it was done maybe to frame Epi. Since I don't see Epi making a super super obvious kill like that. He's a club in thread, but he's a rapier BTS. that kill from Epi would be too clubbish. NKing the main person who suspects you is kinda pedestrian.

Plus I hope we're all grown up enough not to NK people for reasons like your last one.

After Porscha Dies:
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:29 pm I think I am gonna largely just be kind to myself and chalk it up to a bad phase. If yall wanna push me off of it that's your prerog. I still stand by all my solving.
Trying to get Everyone to vote Porscha
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:18 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:05 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:04 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:04 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:52 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:48 pm
I don't understand, can you explain further?
When porscha is a townie she dunks on people, posts long paragraphs and posts with exuberance. She has real townie solving. Cares about pushing the game forward and gets annoyed by not having her way. When mafia she struggleposts and that is what her iso looks like.
I'm like pretty confident I've seen Porscha behave exactly this way as town before
bet? this isn't town porscha I will literally bet you
Sure what's the bet?
loser quits maf
lulz

I am certainly not trying to be unkind, but seriously.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:49 pm The internet said this movie was on paramount and Hulu but it lied I don’t have the required add ons
I watched it just this week on either Showtime or Prime. So Paramount would have it BUT prolly the Showtime add on. I had my Showtime on Prime, but with Yellowjackets over imma turn it off, but when I restart it it will be on paramount, becasue it was cheaper there than on Prime. In any case I think Showtime has a free trial 1 or 3 weeks.

Linki @Zenon no you don't it looks to me like you tried pretty hard to stop it.
I arguably carry the burden of more blame than Mac does.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:40 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:13 am
Idc you're still town
Wanna mason?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:20 am
ZENON IS PRIDE

how is she not pride

She keeps repeating this

idk maybe some people have powers that work during the day cycle? Just a thought.
Can confirm

Insert lolia juice sip gif I'm to lazy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:20 am I'm 10 million posts behind. I'll be posting weird quotes from hours and hours ago for half a day. Enjoy.
I will it's my favorite way to play mafia

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:27 am

Zenon
Kate
Macdougall
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
jackofhearts2005
Michelle
Dubz
Thunal33

This
I'd take Mac and Wilgy off but other than that good list.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:26 am Recruitment game.

Zenon and tutuu following MacDougall on Rondo.

You all do what you want with that.
Zenon is the more unusual one imo because of how much she felt bad following Mac onto Porscha. @Zenon why follow Mac again?

About Epi roleplaying as the sins, I don’t know how he had a posting restriction day 1. I don’t think that makes him evil though since nobody picked up on his roleplay so why would he out it in the first place if he’s evil?

I’m really liking SVS so far. I think her posts are sort of from an outsider perspective in a good way and I think her attention to detail is towny. She’s also pretty different from her wolf game in GoC from what I remember.

Honestly I found that same post suspicious because it felt like she was trying to back off Doom too easily.

However I reread her stuff today and I think her initial push onto Doom (reading into that Doom said she tried to look bad) was somewhat towny.
Clearing Mac is game winning. I followed Mac because he's better than me at the game and if he was right he just wins us the game.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:36 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:31 pm Doom kill is 100% a kill I'd make as wolf.
If I was a solo mafia and had one single kill to make n1 I kill Kate.
Finally we agree lol

@Zenon Sorry if I'm lame. If you don't like it, don't do it. But the original purpose was to make catch ups easier; you knew you could skip the green posts becasue they weren't game relevant. Those of us who only might have limited time to play might find it helpful. xox, and I'm Ok with being lame.
Doom was right though even off topic posts are game relevant. I've learned this lol.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:43 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:09 pm The nice thing about a towncore when there’s probably only one wolf, you actually might end up with no wolves in your towncore.
I am entirely down to just towncore literally anyone who wants to communicate and proactively solve the game honestly. Don't see any better strategy.
I want to be towncored.
Nah

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:50 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:43 am
I want to be towncored.
Nah
:shrug: I tried.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:41 am
lmmfao!

Here ya go:

Right do imagine for a minute you are perpetually behind as a sin and you also don't know Porscha's alignment. How do you play that?

I don't see anything here that makes me go yes oh so towny town

But I'm unvoting anyways so

I would flip a coin tbh.

Never said she was towny town I said you could see the town if you looked :)

Thanks for your time <3
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't see town though

At all.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

That's my thing. I find town it I can't find it than I don't mind voting.

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:00 am I don't see town though

At all.
and no one has a perfect record sorry if you do not see the town in her posts like I did not see the town in your posts last game. We all make mistakes. No one is perfect. That's why it's always good to listen to others *before* making a judgement.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:00 am That's my thing. I find town it I can't find it than I don't mind voting.
me either :noble:
;)

Return to “Previous Jobs”