Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

Post by S~V~S »

Spoiler: show
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:29 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:05 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:12 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:05 pm Blind faith in myself in all scenarios is the way.
ZENON IS PRIDE

how is she not pride

She keeps repeating this

And epi confirmed existence of forced gimmick/roleplay/post restriction related to sins
So do we think someone day targeted him? How does he have a posting restriction on Day One? When there was no previous night? Is anyone else claiming a Day One targeting? Wouldn't that just be the host? If this was already addressed imma feel like an idiot ha ha

Linki @tutuu and so could you, lol. Today you seem more like the town tutuu i saw in Crossover; were you just switching it up yesterday? Your game in Crossover was one of the civviest games I ever saw. The difference here was very notable to me. My thought was YOU were purple because you were trying not to get in anyones face early on, every suspicion you had you backed off of when the person you were talking about counterpointed. Trying to avoid suspecting your potential teammates, basically.

I am still conflicted there, I voted for you becasue you were, of the people with votes, the person I most thought less likely to be town within the mechanics of this game. Enough to not move my vote from you to a person I had no real read on, Porscha.
I dunno re:epi, could be a day action, his funky role could have made him do it from d1

As for me my dear sweet fluffy svs i was just bored, and also ive been traumatized by so many of the crazy role madness games ive played here on my beloved syndicate (probably every single one, it started with nook being a mafia godfather jailkeeper redirector (all 3 at once), went over to alison 3p gambit demon, and it all went downhill for me from here) that i didnt have it in me to put in the effort only to get sad yet again 😭

Altho sdn game was also rolemadness it was advertised as more vanilla

Hey so far im 2/2 on right reads, i had porscha and doom as town from one if their first posts, so not bad not bad!!!
I am a bit fluffy, I have big poofy curly hair lol.

I just searched your ISO for Porscha, and I see you are right, you voted self pres.

TBH I kinda checked out of the EOD because real life and also I am not a fan of someone strongarming the thread, and I usually check out when that happens becasue I tend to get heated and start momma bearing people and it never ends well. I had no read on Porscha and I didn't want to start momma bearing her when for all I knew, Mac was right. I based my sus of you on your backing off your suspicions early and the contrast between this and Crossover, moreso than your specific suspicions. I was at peace with my vote. Maybe each day is a reset in this game ha ha

Also re role madness, I much much prefer role madness. It suits my skills, it's more of a mystery when you have to solve more than one killer, who are also trying to solve each other. More or a challenge for town for sure.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:42 am Last person who made a bet with me was a wolf and they did not honor it
That is true, I did not honor it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:31 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:42 am Last person who made a bet with me was a wolf and they did not honor it
That is true, I did not honor it.
Even though... technically I wasn't wrong on you... I just was lying about my read on you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

Who wants to make a bet with me about anything the loser has to roleplay as the winner in the next game they play any takers any any any
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:05 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:00 am I don't see town though

At all.
and no one has a perfect record sorry if you do not see the town in her posts like I did not see the town in your posts last game. We all make mistakes. No one is perfect. That's why it's always good to listen to others *before* making a judgement.
I always tend to read her as bad. Pyxxy tends to read similarly to me (and Lemon as well, but they're not in this game). She finds little intricasies and makes unusual reads from them based on things I don't necessarily understand. And, like most people, I tend to view things i misunderstand as sinister to some extent. So, since I know this about myself, i give my reads of her a little room to grow. Years ago i used to sus her almost every game right out of the gate. Until I make up my mind, I can't give a GTH read on Mata (or Pyxxy, for that matter). Right now she read a bit like Anniversary to me in that one read, where she was bad. But her thoughts on Doom, where she said she maybe was reading into her, felt spot on town mata to me, because reading far into things is a town tell for me with Mata. I'd like to see her reads when she's less pressed for time.

@pyxxy since my thoughts on how I read Mata also apply to you.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

She=Matahari. For some reason i thought she was explicity mentioned in the post I quoted.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by S~V~S »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:34 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:42 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 am Epi civ, Thunal sin, Mac virtue, tutuu massive sinner, DOOM virtue, zenon leaning sin, Kate the one scum, Dubz leaning sin, Scotty leaning host

ttyl
Kate mafia? How come? @pyxxy
wanted to see her react to me saying it

still very cautious doesn't really line up with the Kate that solved Sumemr Sh*t by N2 and died for it

I think she's a sin
Do you still think this? She had clearly delineated reasons for that amazing call out she did in Summer Shit, there was a bit of a baddie panic in real time that she was in the thread for that gave her that. There isn't anything even remotely like that here; while I guess she could be a sin, her game as Lost Wolf in Scooby Doo I think it was, was impressive, and I think (could be wrong) that the Purples are perhaps similar to lost wolves, comparing her to a game where there was (at least on Day One, not sure if that is still the case, would Scotty even tell us if a bad team forms?) is pretty unfair, don't you think?

I'm just catching up to you, so if you went into more detail after this point, sorry, I'm not there yet.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

[VOTE: rondo] aubergine oh so NOW rondos a wolf ok
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:52 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 am Epi civ, Thunal sin, Mac virtue, tutuu massive sinner, DOOM virtue, zenon leaning sin, Kate the one scum, Dubz leaning sin, Scotty leaning host

ttyl

still very cautious doesn't really line up with the Kate that solved Sumemr Sh*t by N2 and died for it

I think she's a sin
Do you still think this? She had clearly delineated reasons for that amazing call out she did in Summer Shit, there was a bit of a baddie panic in real time that she was in the thread for that gave her that. There isn't anything even remotely like that here; while I guess she could be a sin, her game as Lost Wolf in Scooby Doo I think it was, was impressive, and I think (could be wrong) that the Purples are perhaps similar to lost wolves, comparing her to a game where there was (at least on Day One, not sure if that is still the case, would Scotty even tell us if a bad team forms?) is pretty unfair, don't you think?

I'm just catching up to you, so if you went into more detail after this point, sorry, I'm not there yet.
I also protected Kate last night and kind of have a feeling she was the mafia NK and the Doom kill was something else. That doesn't clear her from being a sin, but if I'm right, it is a good look for her.

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I'm gonna townread svs and roxy
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 155
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Dennis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:13 am I'm gonna townread svs and roxy
I wish I could do the same for you. <3
;)
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Roxy for dieharding for matahari with her scary conviction and svs for something that I'll get back to you on
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:37 am
Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:05 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:00 am I don't see town though

At all.
and no one has a perfect record sorry if you do not see the town in her posts like I did not see the town in your posts last game. We all make mistakes. No one is perfect. That's why it's always good to listen to others *before* making a judgement.
I always tend to read her as bad. Pyxxy tends to read similarly to me (and Lemon as well, but they're not in this game). She finds little intricasies and makes unusual reads from them based on things I don't necessarily understand. And, like most people, I tend to view things i misunderstand as sinister to some extent. So, since I know this about myself, i give my reads of her a little room to grow. Years ago i used to sus her almost every game right out of the gate. Until I make up my mind, I can't give a GTH read on Mata (or Pyxxy, for that matter). Right now she read a bit like Anniversary to me in that one read, where she was bad. But her thoughts on Doom, where she said she maybe was reading into her, felt spot on town mata to me, because reading far into things is a town tell for me with Mata. I'd like to see her reads when she's less pressed for time.

@pyxxy since my thoughts on how I read Mata also apply to you.
I need to be perfectly clear here, while the things I pointed out about Mata are true and do feel quite Towny but you are right the thing she said about Doom sealed it for me and felt so towny.
;)
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:15 am
Dennis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:13 am I'm gonna townread svs and roxy
I wish I could do the same for you. <3
I mean you can if you really wanted to
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:55 am Im talking to a girl i like her a lot if things go well ill be so happy if they dont ill be sad whyyy do u all have partners some of you EVEN MORE THAN ONE ur making it look so easy ;-; ;-; ;-;
Tbf, I think Mac, Epi and I are a lot older and better looking than you.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:26 am Recruitment game.

Zenon and tutuu following MacDougall on Rondo.

You all do what you want with that.
Lol oof
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Biggest difficulty is not knowing the method of recruitment and who is even recruitable.

Like it’s easy to go “I’d recruit Neon as a wolf cause she’s been townread and has wim and some thread pull” but Neon might not be recruitable at all and even if she is, the wolf might not be able to just flat recruit her.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:46 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:43 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:55 am Im talking to a girl i like her a lot if things go well ill be so happy if they dont ill be sad whyyy do u all have partners some of you EVEN MORE THAN ONE ur making it look so easy ;-; ;-; ;-;
I have a partner cuz I'm good at identifying weakness in people
Whats my weakness?
Big ole anime titties, probably.
Oh wait i was thinking of myself
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:10 am What's my weakness
You play too much mafia.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Michelle is right that Rondo wouldn’t really give a damn about Doom pushes and it is kinda bad Mac logic
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:13 am

ttyl

I think she's a sin

I also protected Kate last night and kind of have a feeling she was the mafia NK and the Doom kill was something else. That doesn't clear her from being a sin, but if I'm right, it is a good look for her.
you call it a feeling but do you *know*? Just curious...
;)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:28 am

ttyl

I think she's a sin

I didn't get feedback, if that's what you're asking. It just makes more sense IMO than a DoOm shot (no offence to DoOm, she's a good player when her head is in the game, just she doesn't usually command a lot of thread pull).

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:30 am
Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:28 am

ttyl

I think she's a sin

I didn't get feedback, if that's what you're asking. It just makes more sense IMO than a DoOm shot (no offence to DoOm, she's a good player when her head is in the game, just she doesn't usually command a lot of thread pull).
:ponder:
thank you for the response.
;)
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 154

Post by falcon45ca »

Oh hello everybody
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@falcon45ca where are you today with your thoughts?

@Matahari what be your reads after the last elim?

@pyxxy what did you make of the NK on Doom? Does it affect your reads today?

@Dubz where are you at in your reads today?

@Dennis do you have a rainbow or reads list yet?
;)
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Okay I take back my svs townread

I remember thinking she's probably town but it's literally only because she made massive posts which is a pretty bad reason to townread someone
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

also @falcon45ca Happy Saturday morning music

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dennis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:45 am Okay I take back my svs townread

I remember thinking she's probably town but it's literally only because she made massive posts which is a pretty bad reason to townread someone
but what were your takes from her "massive" posts? Do you agree? Do you disagree? Any thoughts at all about her "massive" posts?
;)
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Matahari »

@Kate Congratulations to Andrew @Roxy you are fierce! This is why I love you.
@S~V~S I remember the days when we both suspected each other right out the gate. I feel like I’ve learned to be patient and give it time too. I am confused about something in your post, when you mentioned the anniversary game. Not sure if you were talking about me or someone else. But I didn’t actually play that game, I was an observer and was allowed to have btsc with you one night, plus I got to vote Golden 😆 Something I love to do!

If I had to name my top suspect GtH, I could name someone now, even though I don’t want to yet. I like to observe awhile and keep my thoughts private. Early game it’s hard to be 100% certain about anyone, I just do the best I can. So, I’m going to continue observing.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Zenon
tutuu
Kate
Macdougall
Thunal33

Roxy

Epignosis
jackofhearts2005

Seanzie
S~V~S
pyxxy
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
Michelle
Dubz
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Matahari

RondoDimBuckle

...underwhelming
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:48 am

but what were your takes from her "massive" posts? Do you agree? Do you disagree? Any thoughts at all about her "massive" posts?
Honestly hardly read them
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Matahari wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:50 am @Kate Congratulations to Andrew @Roxy you are fierce! This is why I love you.
@S~V~S I remember the days when we both suspected each other right out the gate. I feel like I’ve learned to be patient and give it time too. I am confused about something in your post, when you mentioned the anniversary game. Not sure if you were talking about me or someone else. But I didn’t actually play that game, I was an observer and was allowed to have btsc with you one night, plus I got to vote Golden 😆 Something I love to do!

If I had to name my top suspect GtH, I could name someone now, even though I don’t want to yet. I like to observe awhile and keep my thoughts private. Early game it’s hard to be 100% certain about anyone, I just do the best I can. So, I’m going to continue observing.
ily too <3
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dennis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:55 am
Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:48 am

Honestly hardly read them
uh....ok? Thanks for not reading? lol
jk You do you, happy Saturday.
;)
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I'm reading svs's posts and they are still making me feel absolutely nothing

I'm much better in real time i think
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, I always make one or two big catch up posts. Sometimes I get townread for it, sometimes I get wolf read.

Did you read the content of it, or just gauge it by the size?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Matahari wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:50 am @Kate Congratulations to Andrew @Roxy you are fierce! This is why I love you.

I confuse that one with LGM. I only played part of Anniversary, so they tend to run together.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Dennis what specifically are you seeing in Tutuus posts that I am not? Why are you townreading her?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:01 pm

Yeah, I always make one or two big catch up posts. Sometimes I get townread for it, sometimes I get wolf read.

Did you read the content of it, or just gauge it by the size?
The only thing I can even remember is when you were talking about how epi got targeted with something d1 when that shouldn't be possible

Big posts make my brain go fuzzy, and it's not like that's your fault but it makes me always feel absolutely nothing about you
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:04 pm @Dennis what specifically are you seeing in Tutuus posts that I am not? Why are you townreading her?
It's the jumpiness with her reads, which happened more on d1 than d2. How quickly she handed out townreads on things is what she did in champs practice

The thing is she also shitposts and covers 97% of it up, which ended up with me thinking she hadn't done much in champs practice and pushing her over. I'm trying to see through the nonsense and see what she's actually saying
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:44 am @falcon45ca where are you today with your thoughts?

I would say that I don’t want to say because it would sound like omgus. But maybe I should discuss it so I can get some feedback. I am thinking that Zenon did some very strange things yesterday. She made such a fuss in the thread about Portia and Tutuu being town and then at the last minute let Mac persuade her to vote Portia. She also made a fuss about my vote for Doom. Then Portia dies, followed by Doom. Idk, but it feels like a sham. Like Zenon pre-cleared herself from any wrongdoing, and who would suspect her after she was so vocal about trusting them? It just feels really ick to me.
And speaking of Portia, her role had a 1x day kill, I’m surprised she didn’t use it before she was miselimmed. I sure would have, she must be a lot nicer than I am.
I still trust most of the people I listed yesterday, but I’m wondering why people don’t trust Dennis. I’ve never played in one of his wolf games, so I don’t have anything to compare. But I haven’t seen anything that catches my eye yet, where he is concerned.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

yikes I still have nightmares over LGM
S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:03 pm

I confuse that one with LGM. I only played part of Anniversary, so they tend to run together.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:18 am
*dies*
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Matahari wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:12 pm
Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:44 am @falcon45ca where are you today with your thoughts?

I would say that I don’t want to say because it would sound like omgus. But maybe I should discuss it so I can get some feedback. I am thinking that Zenon did some very strange things yesterday. She made such a fuss in the thread about Portia and Tutuu being town and then at the last minute let Mac persuade her to vote Portia. She also made a fuss about my vote for Doom. Then Portia dies, followed by Doom. Idk, but it feels like a sham. Like Zenon pre-cleared herself from any wrongdoing, and who would suspect her after she was so vocal about trusting them? It just feels really ick to me.
And speaking of Portia, her role had a 1x day kill, I’m surprised she didn’t use it before she was miselimmed. I sure would have, she must be a lot nicer than I am.
I still trust most of the people I listed yesterday, but I’m wondering why people don’t trust Dennis. I’ve never played in one of his wolf games, so I don’t have anything to compare. But I haven’t seen anything that catches my eye yet, where he is concerned.
thank you I understand your take of D 1. I agree about Porscha. Finding out her role I was *not* surprised she did not use her 1x shot bc it would have meant the loss of her 4x ability. Tho if she really thought she was going to be elimmed maybe she should have? Idk, she may have been cautious bc she was unwilling to take the chance at her 1 shot bc she may hit a town.
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I've been awake for about 36 hours and I'm hungover

I do have thoughts! At the moment tho, they are not game related.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:45 am also @falcon45ca Happy Saturday morning music

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]
Nice.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Matahari wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:18 pm yikes I still have nightmares over LGM
S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:03 pm

@Matahari me too!!
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:28 pm
*dies*
they just be jealous of your youth <3
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:43 pm

I've been awake for about 36 hours and I'm hungover

I do have thoughts! At the moment tho, they are not game related.
Gov't Mule is sooo underrated and awesome!

I have no need for those thoughts lmao but when you are ready for game thoughts I am ready to listen.

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]
;)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:47 pm
*dies*
Aaaa thank u so much Roxy babes ❤️

I NEVER KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOU one moment u compliment me the other u roast me my dads dog is also called roxy shes also wild like that I CAN NEVER PREDICT WHAT YOU WILL SAY NEXT ROXY
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:55 pm
Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:47 pm
*dies*
Aaaa thank u so much Roxy babes ❤️

I NEVER KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOU one moment u compliment me the other u roast me my dads dog is also called roxy shes also wild like that I CAN NEVER PREDICT WHAT YOU WILL SAY NEXT ROXY

I know I can be such a cunt when playing mafia but in real life I am just a YaYa <3
;)

Return to “Previous Jobs”