Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Dennis »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:38 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:24 pm im just praying that mac is scum coz thats the only universe where town has a chance to win imo (i still townread him ftr)

if he's town and he's getting mischopped by mostly other town here - i just dont see how we're winning this boys and girls
Can you give me the rundown of why you townread Mac? I'm getting a little concerned my Mac read is like my experience with Dyslexicon. With Dizzy if I think I caught him early game, he's town. The level 1 is that Mac isn't town and I still stand by that he was forcing his d1 reads to happen quickly instead of letting them happen naturally. However I have doubts about Mac's play being level 1. If Mac is scum he wouldn't be playing to his usual level of play and he'd be failing at avoiding suspicion.
I actually think him sort of forcing his reads d1 is towny cause he caused the most discussion. In other days we have time to let reads simmer but d1 we still need to chop someone, we can't sit around and wait
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:30 pm It's boring trying to be a tease when you get ignored.

Whaaaa didnt i respond to everything queen? 🥺

Also u should break up with ur bf 😈
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:20 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:06 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:52 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:34 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:42 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 am Epi civ, Thunal sin, Mac virtue, tutuu massive sinner, DOOM virtue, zenon leaning sin, Kate the one scum, Dubz leaning sin, Scotty leaning host

ttyl
Kate mafia? How come? @pyxxy
wanted to see her react to me saying it

still very cautious doesn't really line up with the Kate that solved Sumemr Sh*t by N2 and died for it

I think she's a sin
Do you still think this? She had clearly delineated reasons for that amazing call out she did in Summer Shit, there was a bit of a baddie panic in real time that she was in the thread for that gave her that. There isn't anything even remotely like that here; while I guess she could be a sin, her game as Lost Wolf in Scooby Doo I think it was, was impressive, and I think (could be wrong) that the Purples are perhaps similar to lost wolves, comparing her to a game where there was (at least on Day One, not sure if that is still the case, would Scotty even tell us if a bad team forms?) is pretty unfair, don't you think?

I'm just catching up to you, so if you went into more detail after this point, sorry, I'm not there yet.
I appreciate this read, it's very fair and unbiased. I have thought to myself about 1000x that I'll be punished for quite some time for having a few good games. I'll be lynched if I'm "off" and nk'd if I'm active. I'm trusting my gut a lot less her than I have been lately because the stuff I used to sus people isn't happening her. The last game for instance, the sdn'rs defended hard and that's where that solve came from. That just isn't gonna happen here.

I'm also petrified bc the person I want to vote the most is wilgy and I was massively wrong on him before.
I've been feeling the same way about this game. Even though there are 8 non-town I've had a hard time finding scumreads. Even Mac is a somewhat low confidence scumread for me.

@Seanzie what's your read on me? I thought you'd have one by this point.
I was the towniest player on day 1 and it's not even close. My effort to solve outstripped everyone's several fold. So I'm being pushed for:

Suspecting Michelle who has yet to flip.
Miselimmimg Porscha.
Seemingly some suspicion is also coming my way for trying to push Rondo and Epi as potential Doom killers.

Firstly

What wolf proactively miselims a townie they proclaim to have a godread on in a way that generates nearly half the playerlist sheeping? Anyone familiar with my wolf play would know that I am not that player. Anyone familiar with my town play knows that persuading half the game to kill a town day 1 is squarely in my town range. So let's assume I as mafia or nefarious 3p decided in this of all games that making myself the largest possible target immediately was optimal wolf play...

I clearly believed my case or nobody would have been persuaded by it. I wouldn't have bothered making a case persuasive enough because what is the net benefit? Why do I double down on Porscha when others are telling me not to? Why even sus her to begin with when she omgusses me and easy to pocket by townreading her? To get her over? Why do I care about any specific player? If I needed a miselim in this game I just need to live. I'm at best independent at least on day 1. Survival is all that matters. Do you really think I need to create a miselim? Tutuu, Doom and more all appeared as wagons... I would have no idea of their alignment so why would I even fight their chops?

Nanook's assessment here is egregious for exactly him. I don't blame anyone else for misreading me. But if my sin is getting wrongly convinced I found a wolf on day 1 and getting them over then I'm guilty. Now tell me since when is mafia as simple as flipping the person who miselims the town day 1?

If you were solo mafia in this game on day 1. Or one of the 3ps. What would your day 1 play be? To pick the player people are most likely to scumread you for pushing and then build a case good enough to kill them so you can get the blame? Is that what you'd do?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:24 pm im just praying that mac is scum coz thats the only universe where town has a chance to win imo (i still townread him ftr)

if he's town and he's getting mischopped by mostly other town here - i just dont see how we're winning this boys and girls
Can you give me the rundown of why you townread Mac? I'm getting a little concerned my Mac read is like my experience with Dyslexicon. With Dizzy if I think I caught him early game, he's town. The level 1 is that Mac isn't town and I still stand by that he was forcing his d1 reads to happen quickly instead of letting them happen naturally. However I have doubts about Mac's play being level 1. If Mac is scum he wouldn't be playing to his usual level of play and he'd be failing at avoiding suspicion.
I think hes town coz he got emotional and coz he audibly convinced ppl to vote for someone who ended up town which ended up hurting his survival chances
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

"Mac probably did think Porscha was evil but got her over anyway and is still mafia for it".

Okay explain why I'm suspect because I'm looking over my iso and seeing the most blatantly towny slot in the game. Granted I'm information biased as fuck but all I see is my town notes and none of my wolf ones.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Let's start with not miselimming me and then move into finding a bad slot to kill.

We have two lims. We have information. I have the time and the motivation. This is not doomed.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:55 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:25 pm You think the only way town can win is with Mac playing?
No, i think if he gets mischopped ppl will point fingers at the ppl pushing him and theyre almost all town and the third mischop is lined up. Hes only getting scumread coz he was wrong on porscha. If he flips the same alignment as her i dont think its logical for people to change their approach / logic halfway midgame and forgive his choppers
But that would be the case with any misyeet, though. This happens in like every game and town wins quite often.

In any case I knew you are going to defend him regardless, so have fun. I just think that argument could be applied to anyone, not just Mac. And it happens all the time. Maybe people want to resolve his slot.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dennis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:56 pm

I actually think him sort of forcing his reads d1 is towny cause he caused the most discussion. In other days we have time to let reads simmer but d1 we still need to chop someone, we can't sit around and wait
I would force reads d1 and generate discussion because I need to because people would suspect me if I didn't.

I would not choose Porscha to miselim not make a case good enough to achieve it. Nor would I actively townread pretty much every other viable counterwagon including Doom thus preventing anything from occurring other than the chop that makes me look bad.

If I was a wolf d1 ends in me voting my top scumread which wouldn't have been Porscha and Tutuu going over with me not voting on it. That's how I wolf.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 465
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:56 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:30 pm It's boring trying to be a tease when you get ignored.

Whaaaa didnt i respond to everything queen? 🥺

Also u should break up with ur bf 😈
I'm gonna tell him you said that

Maybe I'll just stay replying to you with a specific brand of gifs.

It'd be funny at least
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:55 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:25 pm You think the only way town can win is with Mac playing?
No, i think if he gets mischopped ppl will point fingers at the ppl pushing him and theyre almost all town and the third mischop is lined up. Hes only getting scumread coz he was wrong on porscha. If he flips the same alignment as her i dont think its logical for people to change their approach / logic halfway midgame and forgive his choppers
But that would be the case with any misyeet, though. This happens in like every game and town wins quite often.

In any case I knew you are going to defend him regardless, so have fun. I just think that argument could be applied to anyone, not just Mac. And it happens all the time. Maybe people want to resolve his slot.
Weren't you townreading me?
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:57 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 am Epi civ, Thunal sin, Mac virtue, tutuu massive sinner, DOOM virtue, zenon leaning sin, Kate the one scum, Dubz leaning sin, Scotty leaning host

ttyl

still very cautious doesn't really line up with the Kate that solved Sumemr Sh*t by N2 and died for it

I think she's a sin
Do you still think this? She had clearly delineated reasons for that amazing call out she did in Summer Shit, there was a bit of a baddie panic in real time that she was in the thread for that gave her that. There isn't anything even remotely like that here; while I guess she could be a sin, her game as Lost Wolf in Scooby Doo I think it was, was impressive, and I think (could be wrong) that the Purples are perhaps similar to lost wolves, comparing her to a game where there was (at least on Day One, not sure if that is still the case, would Scotty even tell us if a bad team forms?) is pretty unfair, don't you think?

I'm just catching up to you, so if you went into more detail after this point, sorry, I'm not there yet.
I appreciate this read, it's very fair and unbiased. I have thought to myself about 1000x that I'll be punished for quite some time for having a few good games. I'll be lynched if I'm "off" and nk'd if I'm active. I'm trusting my gut a lot less her than I have been lately because the stuff I used to sus people isn't happening her. The last game for instance, the sdn'rs defended hard and that's where that solve came from. That just isn't gonna happen here.

I'm also petrified bc the person I want to vote the most is wilgy and I was massively wrong on him before.
I've been feeling the same way about this game. Even though there are 8 non-town I've had a hard time finding scumreads. Even Mac is a somewhat low confidence scumread for me.

I was the towniest player on day 1 and it's not even close. My effort to solve outstripped everyone's several fold. So I'm being pushed for:

Miselimmimg Porscha.
Seemingly some suspicion is also coming my way for trying to push Rondo and Epi as potential Doom killers.

Firstly

What wolf proactively miselims a townie they proclaim to have a godread on in a way that generates nearly half the playerlist sheeping? Anyone familiar with my wolf play would know that I am not that player. Anyone familiar with my town play knows that persuading half the game to kill a town day 1 is squarely in my town range. So let's assume I as mafia or nefarious 3p decided in this of all games that making myself the largest possible target immediately was optimal wolf play...

I clearly believed my case or nobody would have been persuaded by it. I wouldn't have bothered making a case persuasive enough because what is the net benefit? Why do I double down on Porscha when others are telling me not to? Why even sus her to begin with when she omgusses me and easy to pocket by townreading her? To get her over? Why do I care about any specific player? If I needed a miselim in this game I just need to live. I'm at best independent at least on day 1. Survival is all that matters. Do you really think I need to create a miselim? Tutuu, Doom and more all appeared as wagons... I would have no idea of their alignment so why would I even fight their chops?

Nanook's assessment here is egregious for exactly him. I don't blame anyone else for misreading me. But if my sin is getting wrongly convinced I found a wolf on day 1 and getting them over then I'm guilty. Now tell me since when is mafia as simple as flipping the person who miselims the town day 1?

If you were solo mafia in this game on day 1. Or one of the 3ps. What would your day 1 play be? To pick the player people are most likely to scumread you for pushing and then build a case good enough to kill them so you can get the blame? Is that what you'd do?

Doom was townier

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:59 pm

I think hes town coz he got emotional and coz he audibly convinced ppl to vote for someone who ended up town which ended up hurting his survival chances
The emotional part is nai but the way he's doing it is the sole and exclusive reason I'm anxious on him.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Aaa noooo zenon chan i was just kidding pls don't tell him he gonna beat my ass 😖
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:00 pm

Let's start with not miselimming me and then move into finding a bad slot to kill.

We have two lims. We have information. I have the time and the motivation. This is not doomed.
Okay let's solve the game than but you didn't want to do that you wanted to kill without exploration and that bothers me Mac.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I can't rely on Epi and Nanook treating me in good faith because neither of them are going to bother re-evaluating me based on how they play as either alignment so my wagon is going to be present all day.

I doubt Michelle re-evaluates because she's tunneled and confbiased.

The idea that every Mac voter is town is damaged though. That's just mathematically unlikely. Nanook fmpov is just pushing two town for bad reasons and reading me with no subtlety. Especially because he made an extremely insightful day 1 townread on me and I also shielded and townread him day 1. His treatment of me is opportunistic and nonsensical for him.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:05 pm Aaa noooo zenon chan i was just kidding pls don't tell him he gonna beat my ass 😖
Nah he'll probs just laugh and say something vaguely inappropriate.

That's his default setting.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Nook is town

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:06 pm

Okay let's solve the game than but you didn't want to do that you wanted to kill without exploration and that bothers me Mac.
That's not what I suggested.

I just want to find the wolfy slots and kill them.

That's called mafia.

As opposed to find the wolfy slots and rationalise their actions as twbtbw so we can townread them.

It was a semantic discussion.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:07 pmNook is town
I have never seen anyone in a game confidently make this read. Explain it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:04 pm

I think she's a sin

Miselimmimg Porscha.

Firstly

Doom was townier
This is opportunistic and antagonistic to a slot trying to dig themselves out of the poe who is being pushed by a range of players. I am reading this as you trying to tilt me into malding so that I spend more time being toxic and angry than solving the game. Why do that?
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

ttyl

I think she's a sin

Miselimmimg Porscha.

Firstly

I think your Porscha read and case was genuine regardless of your alignment. I'm not debating that. But scum can genuinely solve too, and while you did have towny posts (one example is you talking about probability and having a back and forth with Zenon about getting the level 1 wolfy slots out) I don't think you having towny posts means you're town because it's you and you can fake a lot. Tbh I don't think I'll end the day with my vote on you and why it's still on you is because I'm looking through the rest of my PoE to find someone I'm confident in voting and I haven't gotten there yet.

I thought about the level 1 vs not level 1 thing I mentioned earlier and ultimately I'm not confident you're scum because no offense but if you're scum you aren't playing well. Your plan would be to start by openwolfing, get early heat and respond by pushing slots known for OMGUS, then spearhead a risky d1 elimination to hit what you think is a scum but would be a huge negative if she weren't.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:07 pm

That's called mafia.

As opposed to find the wolfy slots and rationalise their actions as twbtbw so we can townread them.

Twtbaw literally doesn't exist

However misguided town acting wolfy does exist.

And if you insist Porscha was being wolfy than I insist that I'm right and we shouldn't just murder anyone for their wolfiness

We should explore. That's mafia.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:08 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:07 pmNook is town
I have never seen anyone in a game confidently make this read. Explain it.
Call it a vibe read.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

The reason is hard to articulate and I don't really wanna try but something something the way he's articulating his thoughts something something not really wolfy something something defending me when I'm killable something something reminds me of the game me and him just shit on the wolf team in something something masons something.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Pretty much my experience this game so far is this.

Mac: Exists
Zenon: Your read is wrong and bad but I'm going to sheep it while self hating and then on day 2 I'm going to let you take the hit for it with more self loathing. While you're present I'm going to pretend to be sympathetic and work with you but every read you make I'll disagree with, even if I agree (Rondo, Epi) and then when you're not around I'll agree with those pushing you and vote you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:12 pm

That's called mafia.

And if you insist Porscha was being wolfy than I insist that I'm right and we shouldn't just murder anyone for their wolfiness

I'd like to stop engaging with you. I don't feel like you're helping me at all and you're treating me in bad faith.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:11 pm

I think she's a sin

Miselimmimg Porscha.

Firstly

I think your Porscha read and case was genuine regardless of your alignment. I'm not debating that. But scum can genuinely solve too, and while you did have towny posts (one example is you talking about probability and having a back and forth with Zenon about getting the level 1 wolfy slots out) I don't think you having towny posts means you're town because it's you and you can fake a lot. Tbh I don't think I'll end the day with my vote on you and why it's still on you is because I'm looking through the rest of my PoE to find someone I'm confident in voting and I haven't gotten there yet.

I thought about the level 1 vs not level 1 thing I mentioned earlier and ultimately I'm not confident you're scum because no offense but if you're scum you aren't playing well. Your plan would be to start by openwolfing, get early heat and respond by pushing slots known for OMGUS, then spearhead a risky d1 elimination to hit what you think is a scum but would be a huge negative if she weren't.
So basically your argument that I'm mafia is that I'm not?
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:10 pm

I think she's a sin

Miselimmimg Porscha.

Firstly

Doom was townier
This is opportunistic and antagonistic to a slot trying to dig themselves out of the poe who is being pushed by a range of players. I am reading this as you trying to tilt me into malding so that I spend more time being toxic and angry than solving the game. Why do that?
No it's more like a playful poking at the fact that you were not the towniest player D1.

Like you just weren't. You pushed the game but you tunneled on a town against every voice telling you that you were wrong. And you didn't want to work with any of them. Nothing anyone said would ever have convinced you.

Your probably town but you weren't the towniest player D1.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Why would I take offence to being told that if I'm scum I'm not playing well when that is literally the basis of my self defense.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:11 pm

I think she's a sin

Miselimmimg Porscha.

Firstly

He's defs not scum probably maybe

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:10 pm

Miselimmimg Porscha.

Firstly

Doom was townier
No it's more like a playful poking at the fact that you were not the towniest player D1.

Like you just weren't. You pushed the game but you tunneled on a town against every voice telling you that you were wrong. And you didn't want to work with any of them. Nothing anyone said would ever have convinced you.

Your probably town but you weren't the towniest player D1.
Your playful poking is tilting me and I'd like you to stop engaging with me.

I didn't tunnel Porscha. Porscha wasn't even in the thread when I made the case. I literally told you to stick to your townread and not sheep me and now you're telling me I was tunneling.

You are massively irritating me.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:14 pm Pretty much my experience this game so far is this.

Zenon: Your read is wrong and bad but I'm going to sheep it while self hating and then on day 2 I'm going to let you take the hit for it with more self loathing. While you're present I'm going to pretend to be sympathetic and work with you but every read you make I'll disagree with, even if I agree (Rondo, Epi) and then when you're not around I'll agree with those pushing you and vote you.
Well my experience has been

Try to play the game

Get AtEd by Mac for trying to play the game

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:15 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:12 pm

That's called mafia.

I'd like to stop engaging with you. I don't feel like you're helping me at all and you're treating me in bad faith.
Kay

Unvote Mac

He's town but fuck it someone else can solve the game

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mac: Porscha is wollfy and here's a reason why
Zenon: Bad case but oh fuck damn no I'm gonna sheep it anyway
Mac: That makes no sense please don't
Zenon: Forgive me I simply cannot not

Porscha dies flips town.

Mac: You were an irrational rage tunneler and us townies simply could not reason with you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:14 pm Pretty much my experience this game so far is this.

Well my experience has been

Try to play the game

Get AtEd by Mac for trying to play the game
Show me where I did that on day 1?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:20 pm Mac: Porscha is wollfy and here's a reason why
Zenon: Bad case but oh fuck damn no I'm gonna sheep it anyway
Mac: That makes no sense please don't
Zenon: Forgive me I simply cannot not

Porscha dies flips town.

Zenon: You were an irrational rage tunneler and us townies simply could not reason with you.
ebwop
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:16 pm
I've already said my argument that you're mafia a couple times today but I'm doubting it now and changed my mind since the post you initially responded to. I remembered that I'm always wrong when I try to catch Dizzy early game and the connection between that and scumreading you early game made me question if you'd be so level 1 as scum knowing your play.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm not engaging you anymore go solve the game

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:16 pm
I've already said my argument that you're mafia a couple times today but I'm doubting it now and changed my mind since the post you initially responded to. I remembered that I'm always wrong when I try to catch Dizzy early game and the connection between that and scumreading you early game made me question if you'd be so level 1 as scum knowing your play.
eli5 your initial argument please?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:22 pm I'm not engaging you anymore go solve the game
Okay

[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh BTW assuming DubZ likes gifts you should speak to her she's got trips voting power.

Toodles

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Kate what is your Dennis read
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:23 pm Oh BTW assuming DubZ likes gifts you should speak to her she's got trips voting power.

Toodles
You aren't allowed to out info like this in this game.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:22 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:22 pm I'm not engaging you anymore go solve the game
Okay

[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
Lmfao...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:23 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:23 pm Oh BTW assuming DubZ likes gifts you should speak to her she's got trips voting power.

Toodles
You aren't allowed to out info like this in this game.
Unless I'm stupid info dumping is allowed

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm info dumping because I don't want to fucking play this game anymore

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

Rn this is my best guess.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:19 pm
While I agree. This is a TMI pocket attempt.
I looked at this post a lot and in addition to the possibilities of Wilgy being scum with TMI or it being a fake derp, Wilgy could also be 3p who didn't know that there was only one wolf in the game and thought wolves would have TMI.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:20 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

I wasn't giving you anything AI in the first place.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:05 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:26 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:22 am Ah, a 22 day game 1 and it's not champs...

Can either a 3p or a townie give me a tldr? Wolves stay quiet, I want no misinformation from you.
Tutuu is sus, Dennis is stiff as a board, Epi seems towny, Dubz seems towny, Kate seems towny, Thunal seems towny
Thank you. Can you express the gist of Mac as well?
These quotes are here as examples of how Wilgy sort of has these disconnected thoughts and doesn't follow up on anything. So far his posts feel like trying to look busy rather than solving.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

You win

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

And if I read the rules wrong than I'm sorry

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

But I did in fact think I understood them

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”