Other (Mod/dead/spec)
50%

Total votes: 12
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

Post by MacDougall »

Kate told Seanzie she tracked Greed but wouldn't tell him who it was.

Seanzie has mech knowledge Kate was Lust.

I track Kate to Dennis. It tells Seanzie who it is.

I'm top scumread? Why just give up? Why not just claim I'm lying or something? Why doesn't Dennis just claim Kate lied to Seanzie about him being Greed? Why do are they both ok with death?

How did Seanzie know Kate was Lust in the first place? N0 action? I need answers.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:21 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:03 pm Oh i remember doom saying itt she thinks im chastity. Is this why kate lust went after me? Probably right. We'll see from flip
DBWUEEIEEHEJBEJDEEEBENSUEJWSBSNWBWBWBRIEEHWBEHEJUEWHWBEWBSESW
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

I am really looking forward to Kate flipping (xox BFF, but yeah). We'll learn so much from flipping a Sin. We'll learn if she's been recruited yet or not, and if that is how she could potentially change alignments, or it's some other mechanism.

Someone was questioning whether we needed them dead to win. We don't know their win cons, so we don't know. But Kates role *may* tell us. I have been operating on the belief that they were "baddie lites", not baddies yet, but they may become them. But that's just a guess.

If it's a direct recruiit, we need to consider Dennis could be Doe.

If it's not a direct recruit, maybe the sins choose whether to join the bad team. A lot of people would choose not to. Or it's something else. And I think learning what that something else is is super valuable to town.

And people tinfoiling the gift horse, just stop. Stop She was Lusty Lolcatting yesterday. She made that crack to mac yesterday because she was caught, and felt no need for a filter. She voted for herself lol
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:01 pm Spoilers from the movie:
Spoiler: show
john doe is wrath. Like theyre the same thing. Each sin is a victim, john doe dies as the wrath victim. Not sure how this translates to the game as they're 2 roles
Lot's of things in this game are not based on the film.
John Doe is Envy, for envying Mills life, he killed the wife casue he couldn't have her, and he eggs on Mills to kill him, making Mills lose control and become Wrath. Does literal last line to Mills is, "Become Wrath".

But my point is that using the film as a template for anything might not be accurate. For instance, none of the virtues were in the film (not spoilering that since it isn't anything that actually happens in the film). There are like 4 speaking characters other than the main 4 who do almost ALL of the talking. So my guess is the host needed more roles, so the virtues are here. It was more thematic than "Background Cop #6" lol

Also three of the sins actually were not dead,
Sloth was still alive, and Lust actually was the killer, not the victim. Doe forced the guy to kill the victim in a lust related way, ugh, the John was the one with the Lust, and Wrath was Mills, alive, but life destroyed. Also Mills wife was Envys victim, she herself did not embody envy.
So the victim and the sin are not necessarily the same person.

I thought we had a Pedantic smiley cause I'm being the pedantic one now. I've seen this like a zillion times, it was my husbands favorite film (except maybe the Departed), and one of my top 5.

@pyxxy I saw your posts this AM, you don't need the movie to understand the mechanics. Like I said up there, a big chunk of the roles aren't even in the movie. Don't Panic, lol. It's a classic, but you don't need it to solve. It's fun and adds to the atmosphere to know the source material, that's all.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 465
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:27 am
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:19 am
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:08 am
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:04 am I have many worries
I thankfully don't have to worry about you being cop again, because we've killed the cop already 👍
I'm much cuter than a cop
*slams the yes button while tears of pride stream down my face*
xD what even is this reaction lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:29 am like obviously it's preferable to killing town but

what if killing sins is like entirely not beneficial, or worse yet helps John Doe?
I think it's more like... how would they fight against it they are just hard outed why not lolcat

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:54 am
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:21 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:03 pm Oh i remember doom saying itt she thinks im chastity. Is this why kate lust went after me? Probably right. We'll see from flip
DBWUEEIEEHEJBEJDEEEBENSUEJWSBSNWBWBWBRIEEHWBEHEJUEWHWBEWBSESW

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:53 am Kate told Seanzie she tracked Greed but wouldn't tell him who it was.

I'm top scumread? Why just give up? Why not just claim I'm lying or something? Why doesn't Dennis just claim Kate lied to Seanzie about him being Greed? Why do are they both ok with death?

How did Seanzie know Kate was Lust in the first place? N0 action? I need answers.
[VOTE: 7] aubergine [VOTE: 7] aubergine [VOTE: 7] aubergine

Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

All work and no 7 makes Kate a lusty girl.
All work and no 7 makes Kate a lsty girl.
All work and no 7sev7n makes Kate a lusty girl.
All work and no 7 makes Kate a lusty gorl.
All Work and no 78 ma7es Kate a lusty girl.
All work and no 7 makes KALTe a lusty girl.
All work and no 7 makes Kate a lu🔥sty girl.
All work and no 7 makes Kate a lusty girl.🍬
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:52 am All work and no 7 makes Kate a lusty girl.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:55 am
Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:52 am All work and no 7 makes Kate a lusty girl.
OHHH mama likey
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:53 am Kate told Seanzie she tracked Greed but wouldn't tell him who it was.

Curiosity killed the kat.

BUT SATIS7ACTION BROUGHT HER BACK
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Aw kitties. This thread definitely needs more cute fuzzy kitties. Especially kitties booping each other :cloud9:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:20 am Aw kitties. This thread definitely needs more cute fuzzy kitties. Especially kitties booping each other :cloud9:
That is actually a lusTy mating dance! MWAH

THESE KATS HAVE 7 LIVES!
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Kate who are the 7 other sins and John Doe?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 155
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Wow.

Full stop.

Thanks @Seanzie and @MacDougall you both did what I could not.

vote skate

Was just trying to catch up reading while Ariya is napping. I usually never vote this early but it is what it is.
;)
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:29 am like obviously it's preferable to killing town but

what if killing sins is like entirely not beneficial, or worse yet helps John Doe?
any chance you've got a theme/setup/movie-plot-related reason to think this

I watched the first episode of Twin Peaks instead of Se7en without knowing that ep 1 was basically as long as a movie

back on the topic at hand

from what Seanzie said it didn't seem like Kate had a way to win with town
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:26 pm Things I learned from Kate that could be useful (take everything with a grain of salt since Kate was suspicious of my motives, but I do think there were times where she was trusting me enough that most of this is likely true).

1.) She can win as sole survivor or with mafia.
2.) SVS is 90% town (I think Kate said this in earnest)
3.) She said her and Greed exchanged roles. idk what to make of this.
4.) She has an ability but I think it is perhaps best for me not to share the details on it.
hmmmmmm okay so grain of salt like Seanzie said, but iirc Seanzie said he was posing as a sin? so (heavy fan theories here -->) maybe Seanzie did something like say that he could win alone or with scum, and then Kate went "oh yeah samesies Seanzies"

this might be worth asking Seanzie to speak further on, I don't think it would reveal much and it might help confirm how much to trust point #1

re: #2, after being in a game with Kate and SVS, can confirm they can accurate snipe each other, so if I believe #1 then I'm inclined to believe #2

idk about #3/dont wanna hear about #4 atm
I asked Kate how she won and she answered before I told her my fake wincon. I think sins can turn into mafia somehow and likely more than one sin can win with mafia.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:28 am Kate who are the 7 other sins and John Doe?
7777 YOU 77777 KNOW 7777
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:33 am
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:36 am

any chance you've got a theme/setup/movie-plot-related reason to think this

I watched the first episode of Twin Peaks instead of Se7en without knowing that ep 1 was basically as long as a movie

back on the topic at hand

from what Seanzie said it didn't seem like Kate had a way to win with town
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:26 pm Things I learned from Kate that could be useful (take everything with a grain of salt since Kate was suspicious of my motives, but I do think there were times where she was trusting me enough that most of this is likely true).

1.) She can win as sole survivor or with mafia.
2.) SVS is 90% town (I think Kate said this in earnest)
3.) She said her and Greed exchanged roles. idk what to make of this.
4.) She has an ability but I think it is perhaps best for me not to share the details on it.
hmmmmmm okay so grain of salt like Seanzie said, but iirc Seanzie said he was posing as a sin? so (heavy fan theories here -->) maybe Seanzie did something like say that he could win alone or with scum, and then Kate went "oh yeah samesies Seanzies"

this might be worth asking Seanzie to speak further on, I don't think it would reveal much and it might help confirm how much to trust point #1

re: #2, after being in a game with Kate and SVS, can confirm they can accurate snipe each other, so if I believe #1 then I'm inclined to believe #2

idk about #3/dont wanna hear about #4 atm
I asked Kate how she won and she answered before I told her my fake wincon. I think sins can turn into mafia somehow and likely more than one sin can win with mafia.
I thought it was obvious if the virtue is voted out by the vice they get to be Mafia or perhaps once the virtue is eliminated they can reach out to the Mafia to be recruited
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:43 am Well tutuu said that the sins are victims of John Doe in the film I've not watched it but I'm just like... why the hell did Dennis go belly up? he didn't have to go belly up. They both just want to be the next two chops, why?

What if the mafia wincon is to kill all the sins or something?
I see what you're saying, but honestly, Kate kinda early resigned herself to "I'm screwed if you're town", and I think her and Dennis were talking for a while, so it is possible the "belly up" is sudden-looking for us, but that both of them have been kind of expecting it since Kate has been very back-and-forth in trusting me most of the day, and after I revealed she even said that she had kinda thought I was town leading her on, but again was screwed already so had no choice but to trust me somewhat.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:30 am Wow.

Full stop.

vote skate

Was just trying to catch up reading while Ariya is napping. I usually never vote this early but it is what it is.
JATE!!!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I don't think I've ever seen outed Kate before. This is incredibly entertaining :popcorn:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:46 am I dunno I'm just mad sus about why they both went belly up and Kate immediately started just complimenting Seanzie. Neither give a single shit about being caught. Why?
Dennis concerns me more since he could have possibly tried to wiggle out, but Kate literally sent me her rolecard, and you know I am not an easy person to thunderdome (and even if she did thunderdome me, I thnk she is still independent at this point, so would still lose via yeet/night vig).

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:37 am
Roxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:30 am Wow.

Full stop.

vote skate

JATE!!!
:p
Lmao, I know it's why I did it :noble: happy Sunday <3
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:38 am I don't think I've ever seen outed Kate before. This is incredibly entertaining :popcorn:
I want sure what to expect but this is quite entertaining
;)
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Matahari »

@S~V~S while I agree that the game can’t be completely based on the movie, I firmly believe that John Doe knew who the two detectives were, just like in the movie, and just like in the game’s opening story. Of course he can’t nk them, otherwise, what would be the point? But he can try to get them lynched.

So how is this for solving? Look at the votes for Portia all throughout day one, and the conversation around Portia, and bob’s your uncle. Bam, big man is gone.

Obviously, my thoughts return to either Mac or Zenon. If Mac is John Doe, and has an odd night tracking ability, then I have to wonder what his even night ability is. Well, he did mention that now he had outed himself, he will probably die. And yet he fearlessly continues being the self appointed game leader. How brave! And why not? He knows Doe will not want to be tracked, so we’re grateful for your sacrifice Mac.

I came here last night to catch up and try to float this idea about John Doe, but I was so busy picking my jaw up off the floor that I never got around to it. Anyway, I hear that Stockholm syndrome is going around and I sure don’t want to catch it, so Im outta here.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

*wasn't
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Matahari wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:41 am @S~V~S while I agree that the game can’t be completely based on the movie, I firmly believe that John Doe knew who the two detectives were, just like in the movie, and just like in the game’s opening story. Of course he can’t nk them, otherwise, what would be the point? But he can try to get them lynched.

So how is this for solving? Look at the votes for Portia all throughout day one, and the conversation around Portia, and bob’s your uncle. Bam, big man is gone.

Obviously, my thoughts return to either Mac or Zenon. If Mac is John Doe, and has an odd night tracking ability, then I have to wonder what his even night ability is. Well, he did mention that now he had outed himself, he will probably die. And yet he fearlessly continues being the self appointed game leader. How brave! And why not? He knows Doe will not want to be tracked, so we’re grateful for your sacrifice Mac.

I came here last night to catch up and try to float this idea about John Doe, but I was so busy picking my jaw up off the floor that I never got around to it. Anyway, I hear that Stockholm syndrome is going around and I sure don’t want to catch it, so Im outta here.
And this is why we need more @Matahari in games <3
;)
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Matahari »

[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine almost forgot to vote.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Matahari wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:46 am [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine almost forgot to vote.
About your John Doe post:

I think it would be more likely Zenon bc Mac has been way more solve-y and Zenon has just been rolling over. Not her norm imo.
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:46 am [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine almost forgot to vote.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:50 am
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

KITTY KATE FOR PRESIDENT 2077
MA7E AME7ICA S7UTTY AGA7N
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i suppose my poe sans kate and dennis is

wilgy
rondo
nook
thunal
falcon
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:51 am
Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:50 am
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO
Myyyyyyy precioussssss 7777
Se7en times se7en7y
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Matahari wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:41 am @S~V~S while I agree that the game can’t be completely based on the movie, I firmly believe that John Doe knew who the two detectives were, just like in the movie, and just like in the game’s opening story. Of course he can’t nk them, otherwise, what would be the point? But he can try to get them lynched.

The idea to yeet Porscha really did kinda come out of left field. She was one of many low participation Day One players. I have a bit more time online now, then i gotta do Fathers Day festivities. The older he gets, the earlier it's over ;( so I will most def be back before EOD. But I plan to reread this in the night, I was AFK during the EOD, and after the flip, I only skimmed the thread leading up to the elim.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:53 am i suppose my poe sans kate and dennis is

wilgy
rondo
nook
thunal
falcon
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kate didn't track Greed, she had some sort of BTSC with them, and said she targeted them to create it since she was confident they were bad (which made me think greed had to be in {Roxy, Matahari, SVS, Dennis}, and I was delaying outing about Kate for a while because I was trying to get her to give me more info so I could narrow it down, and was strongly thinking it was Dennis before you revealed, but your reveal, plus Kate kinda tensing up in the chat made it so the ruse had diminishing returns)

I did not know Kate was lust, but I ISO'ed her N1 and she didn't look like town!Kate, so I targeted her. I got BTSC with her, and I came in out the gate saying that I was a sin and I would have died if I targeted a non-sin, so I knew she was a sin. Gambit paid off, and she slipped up kinda quick, then doubled back because I think she realized I could be lying, and then we went back and forth for a while with her not trusting me, then I found out that we can say anything we want in BTSC (and promptly shit my pants because all the sudden I needed a fakeclaim). She was asking if I was Pride, which made me think it was a trap, so I claimed to be lust and that I was starting an orgy/cult and needed to recruit other sins to win. She didn't believe me, and sent me a screenshot of her rolecard (she is lust). I found a way to backpedal, and said I was gluttony and that my own sins are not enough to satisfy me, so I think I convinced her that my cult was real, and that I just needed to find 3 other sins. She told me she knew who Greed was, and I spent the rest of the time trying to figure out who Greed was, but I could tell she didn't fully trust me (she asked me to share my role card and I didn't, so yeah...) I think I did a good job of being like "well, at EoD you'll have the option to join my cult. After you're the same alignment as me, I will full-share. Until then, there is not really any incentive to share anything since you could possibly screw me over." and I told her that telling me who greed was could wait until night when she was recruited, which I think allowed me to fish for hints for a bit longer, since I could ask her about her reads to get clues.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Sean I love you 💗
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:55 am

Kate didn't track Greed, she had some sort of BTSC with them, and said she targeted them to create it since she was confident they were bad (which made me think greed had to be in {Roxy, Matahari, SVS, Dennis}, and I was delaying outing about Kate for a while because I was trying to get her to give me more info so I could narrow it down, and was strongly thinking it was Dennis before you revealed, but your reveal, plus Kate kinda tensing up in the chat made it so the ruse had diminishing returns)

I did not know Kate was lust, but I ISO'ed her N1 and she didn't look like town!Kate, so I targeted her. I got BTSC with her, and I came in out the gate saying that I was a sin and I would have died if I targeted a non-sin, so I knew she was a sin. Gambit paid off, and she slipped up kinda quick, then doubled back because I think she realized I could be lying, and then we went back and forth for a while with her not trusting me, then I found out that we can say anything we want in BTSC (and promptly shit my pants because all the sudden I needed a fakeclaim). She was asking if I was Pride, which made me think it was a trap, so I claimed to be lust and that I was starting an orgy/cult and needed to recruit other sins to win. She didn't believe me, and sent me a screenshot of her rolecard (she is lust). I found a way to backpedal, and said I was gluttony and that my own sins are not enough to satisfy me, so I think I convinced her that my cult was real, and that I just needed to find 3 other sins. She told me she knew who Greed was, and I spent the rest of the time trying to figure out who Greed was, but I could tell she didn't fully trust me (she asked me to share my role card and I didn't, so yeah...) I think I did a good job of being like "well, at EoD you'll have the option to join my cult. After you're the same alignment as me, I will full-share. Until then, there is not really any incentive to share anything since you could possibly screw me over." and I told her that telling me who greed was could wait until night when she was recruited, which I think allowed me to fish for hints for a bit longer, since I could ask her about her reads to get clues.
Don't beat around the b7sh. We spent the night together.7
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

WHATS IN THE BOX?? WHATS IN THE BOX?????
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:56 am Sean I love you 💗
I love you too :hugs: :hug:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:57 am

Yeah, the ole' sexy reporter trick - sleep with someone and they'll share all their secrets in their relaxed state.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Screenshot_20230618_110655_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_110655_Google.jpg (34.59 KiB) Viewed 3948 times
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:04 am
Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:57 am

Yeah, the ole' sexy reporter trick - sleep with someone and they'll share all their secrets in their relaxed state.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:55 am so I claimed to be lust and that I was starting an orgy
This is the man who carried us
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:08 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:55 am so I claimed to be lust and that I was starting an orgy
We were caught in a net.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:46 am I dunno I'm just mad sus about why they both went belly up and Kate immediately started just complimenting Seanzie. Neither give a single shit about being caught. Why?
I thought it was too easy too especially with Dennis. Afaik Kate and Dennis didn't know for sure Seanzie wasn't a sin.

Not only that, but it felt too easy that Seanzie caught Kate and Dennis in the first place. Sean said Kate basically admitted to being lust and told him who greed was. That seems like careless BTSC even if you do think Sean is a sin. Even if you out yourself, why out someone else?

I still think we get a lot of info from flipping a sin and hopefully we get to see into what their win condition and abilities are. I also don't think the game would punish us for killing a sin. That sounds really harsh and it sounds like too unusual game design to punish us for getting it right.
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:55 am She didn't believe me, and sent me a screenshot of her rolecard (she is lust)
Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:49 am [*]You may not share a picture of or quote word-for-word anything from your Role PM
@Seanzie did scotty allow it nevertheless?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:10 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:08 am
We were caught in a net.
lmaoooooo

Return to “Previous Jobs”