50%

Total votes: 12
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:13 am Wait does this mean I was right on Dennis.

For the sake of wagonomics...I shall vote there.
Wagonomics? Of the two outted purples that the other purples and red maybe didn’t know about? :confused:
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:12 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:55 am She didn't believe me, and sent me a screenshot of her rolecard (she is lust)
Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:49 am [*]You may not share a picture of or quote word-for-word anything from your Role PM
@Seanzie did scotty allow it nevertheless?
We specifically asked Scotty about if we could claim in BTSC, and scotty said we could post anything we wanted in BTSC, just not in the thread. Scotty did not weigh in after Kate sent the screenshot.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:55 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:53 am Kate told Seanzie she tracked Greed but wouldn't tell him who it was.

Seanzie has mech knowledge Kate was Lust.

I track Kate to Dennis. It tells Seanzie who it is.

I'm top scumread? Why just give up? Why not just claim I'm lying or something? Why doesn't Dennis just claim Kate lied to Seanzie about him being Greed? Why do are they both ok with death?

How did Seanzie know Kate was Lust in the first place? N0 action? I need answers.
Kate didn't track Greed, she had some sort of BTSC with them, and said she targeted them to create it since she was confident they were bad (which made me think greed had to be in {Roxy, Matahari, SVS, Dennis}, and I was delaying outing about Kate for a while because I was trying to get her to give me more info so I could narrow it down, and was strongly thinking it was Dennis before you revealed, but your reveal, plus Kate kinda tensing up in the chat made it so the ruse had diminishing returns)

I did not know Kate was lust, but I ISO'ed her N1 and she didn't look like town!Kate, so I targeted her. I got BTSC with her, and I came in out the gate saying that I was a sin and I would have died if I targeted a non-sin, so I knew she was a sin. Gambit paid off, and she slipped up kinda quick, then doubled back because I think she realized I could be lying, and then we went back and forth for a while with her not trusting me, then I found out that we can say anything we want in BTSC (and promptly shit my pants because all the sudden I needed a fakeclaim). She was asking if I was Pride, which made me think it was a trap, so I claimed to be lust and that I was starting an orgy/cult and needed to recruit other sins to win. She didn't believe me, and sent me a screenshot of her rolecard (she is lust). I found a way to backpedal, and said I was gluttony and that my own sins are not enough to satisfy me, so I think I convinced her that my cult was real, and that I just needed to find 3 other sins. She told me she knew who Greed was, and I spent the rest of the time trying to figure out who Greed was, but I could tell she didn't fully trust me (she asked me to share my role card and I didn't, so yeah...) I think I did a good job of being like "well, at EoD you'll have the option to join my cult. After you're the same alignment as me, I will full-share. Until then, there is not really any incentive to share anything since you could possibly screw me over." and I told her that telling me who greed was could wait until night when she was recruited, which I think allowed me to fish for hints for a bit longer, since I could ask her about her reads to get clues.
That's really cool. I missed your cool gambits and mech plays. So it seems like Dennis wasn't really outed, then why did he just give up alongside Kate? And would he even know about all this? Yes things looked bad for him but not completely impossible.
ImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:17 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:12 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:55 am She didn't believe me, and sent me a screenshot of her rolecard (she is lust)
Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:49 am [*]You may not share a picture of or quote word-for-word anything from your Role PM
@Seanzie did scotty allow it nevertheless?
We specifically asked Scotty about if we could claim in BTSC, and scotty said we could post anything we wanted in BTSC, just not in the thread. Scotty did not weigh in after Kate sent the screenshot.
i see ty
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:12 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:29 am like obviously it's preferable to killing town but

what if killing sins is like entirely not beneficial, or worse yet helps John Doe?
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:46 am I dunno I'm just mad sus about why they both went belly up and Kate immediately started just complimenting Seanzie. Neither give a single shit about being caught. Why?
I thought it was too easy too especially with Dennis. Afaik Kate and Dennis didn't know for sure Seanzie wasn't a sin.

Not only that, but it felt too easy that Seanzie caught Kate and Dennis in the first place. Sean said Kate basically admitted to being lust and told him who greed was. That seems like careless BTSC even if you do think Sean is a sin. Even if you out yourself, why out someone else?

I still think we get a lot of info from flipping a sin and hopefully we get to see into what their win condition and abilities are. I also don't think the game would punish us for killing a sin. That sounds really harsh and it sounds like too unusual game design to punish us for getting it right.
Just for the Gluttony lolz
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:14 am
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:13 am Wait does this mean I was right on Dennis.

For the sake of wagonomics...I shall vote there.
Wagonomics? Of the two outted purples that the other purples and red maybe didn’t know about? :confused:
WE ALL KNOWWWWWWWW
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:53 am Kate told Seanzie she tracked Greed but wouldn't tell him who it was.

I'm top scumread? Why just give up? Why not just claim I'm lying or something? Why doesn't Dennis just claim Kate lied to Seanzie about him being Greed? Why do are they both ok with death?

How did Seanzie know Kate was Lust in the first place? N0 action? I need answers.
Kate didn't track Greed, she had some sort of BTSC with them, and said she targeted them to create it since she was confident they were bad (which made me think greed had to be in {Roxy, Matahari, SVS, Dennis}, and I was delaying outing about Kate for a while because I was trying to get her to give me more info so I could narrow it down, and was strongly thinking it was Dennis before you revealed, but your reveal, plus Kate kinda tensing up in the chat made it so the ruse had diminishing returns)

I did not know Kate was lust, but I ISO'ed her N1 and she didn't look like town!Kate, so I targeted her. I got BTSC with her, and I came in out the gate saying that I was a sin and I would have died if I targeted a non-sin, so I knew she was a sin. Gambit paid off, and she slipped up kinda quick, then doubled back because I think she realized I could be lying, and then we went back and forth for a while with her not trusting me, then I found out that we can say anything we want in BTSC (and promptly shit my pants because all the sudden I needed a fakeclaim). She was asking if I was Pride, which made me think it was a trap, so I claimed to be lust and that I was starting an orgy/cult and needed to recruit other sins to win. She didn't believe me, and sent me a screenshot of her rolecard (she is lust). I found a way to backpedal, and said I was gluttony and that my own sins are not enough to satisfy me, so I think I convinced her that my cult was real, and that I just needed to find 3 other sins. She told me she knew who Greed was, and I spent the rest of the time trying to figure out who Greed was, but I could tell she didn't fully trust me (she asked me to share my role card and I didn't, so yeah...) I think I did a good job of being like "well, at EoD you'll have the option to join my cult. After you're the same alignment as me, I will full-share. Until then, there is not really any incentive to share anything since you could possibly screw me over." and I told her that telling me who greed was could wait until night when she was recruited, which I think allowed me to fish for hints for a bit longer, since I could ask her about her reads to get clues.
That's really cool. I missed your cool gambits and mech plays. So it seems like Dennis wasn't really outed, then why did he just give up alongside Kate? And would he even know about all this? Yes things looked bad for him but not completely impossible.
I had already guessed that Dennis was Greed in the BTSC (Kate said Greed had also agreed to join the cult, and said that Greed didn't know who I was, and then I saw Dennis make a post about SVS that looked like he was signalling to SVS [because I think Dennis thought I was SVS] which made me think Greed was Dennis), and Kate denied it, but I think she probably warned Greed that I was onto him. Mac's mech kinda locks in Dennis as Greed though since Kate specifically said she targeted Greed to create the BTSC they had, and Mac tracked Kate to Dennis.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Screenshot_20230618_112347_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_112347_Google.jpg (74.18 KiB) Viewed 6573 times
Kitty Kate lo7es the yummy meat.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm enjoying the lolKate we have in the thread.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:23 am
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:18 am

I had already guessed that Dennis was Greed in the BTSC (Kate said Greed had also agreed to join the cult, and said that Greed didn't know who I was, and then I saw Dennis make a post about SVS that looked like he was signalling to SVS [because I think Dennis thought I was SVS] which made me think Greed was Dennis), and Kate denied it, but I think she probably warned Greed that I was onto him. Mac's mech kinda locks in Dennis as Greed though since Kate specifically said she targeted Greed to create the BTSC they had, and Mac tracked Kate to Dennis.
The spawn of lust and gluttony.
Screenshot_20230618_112732_Google (1).jpg
Screenshot_20230618_112732_Google (1).jpg (53.1 KiB) Viewed 6568 times
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:26 am I'm enjoying the lolKate we have in the thread.
You love the kitty Kat most of all 🔥🍬
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

@Seanzie was it the one where Dennis said my posts made him feel absolutely nothing?

Because that sent me a signal all right, but maybe not one I wanted to get lol.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:30 am @Seanzie was it the one where Dennis said my posts made him feel absolutely nothing?

Feeling nothing is N♡T A77OWED
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:30 am @Seanzie was it the one where Dennis said my posts made him feel absolutely nothing?

Nah, Dennis said something like "SVS is town for reasons I will explain later" or something, like Dennis was secretly saying "I will talk to you [SVS] when you target me to be recruited".

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:36 am

Nah, Dennis said something like "SVS is town for reasons I will explain later" or something, like Dennis was secretly saying "I will talk to you [SVS] when you target me to be recruited".
Oh yeah, that was super vague lol I forgot about that.

And YES! I first played with Kate in Maybe 2009, have played or watched dozens of games with her in them, and I have never seen LOLKate before. I am super enjoying it, I'm glad she took a rough hand and is having fun with it.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Oh, I should also say that there were times where I felt like Kate thought I was John Doe, and just not wanting to out that until she was actually recruited to my faction.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@MacDougall @Made @Epignosis

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:48 am

WRONG THREAD BUDDY
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:39 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:36 am

Oh yeah, that was super vague lol I forgot about that.

And YES! I first played with Kate in Maybe 2009, have played or watched dozens of games with her in them, and I have never seen LOLKate before. I am super enjoying it, I'm glad she took a rough hand and is having fun with it.
I've never had more fun dying.

Seanzie can con7irm. :blush:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:48 am

Ignore this. Soz folkz

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:41 am Oh, I should also say that there were times where I felt like Kate thought I was John Doe, and just not wanting to out that until she was actually recruited to my faction.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Te77s.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Screenshot_20230618_115719_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_115719_Google.jpg (65.06 KiB) Viewed 6532 times
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:08 am
Okay I see. But I don't understand how you feel that way at all. They are disconnected thoughts only in the way I also don't connect my thoughts. But am I a wolf?

I say things and move on without elaborating constantly is that wolfy?
It's not the same thing. With you I feel like there's an interest or sequence to your thought process even if it's sometimes random and disconnected. I don't feel the same way with Wilgy. It's disconnected in that it feels like he doesn't care about knowing the answers to his questions.

I don't think Kate and Dennis being outed means he's clear, but I also think my time rn is best spent looking for difficult wolves. We don't have huge likely t/t wagons pushed by very skilled players if the game is easy, I don't get randomly suspected if the game is easy, and I don't think Kate is the first to get outed if the game is easy.

As far as who could be the difficult baddies, I don't think it's Mac or Tutuu. I have an idea that it might me SVS and I also want to look into Falcon and Jack. As far as SVS, I find it weird that Kate didn't make a read on her at all. SVS being fooled by Kate makes sense, but similarly to how Kate ignored Dennis Kate also ignored SVS but even more and I'd expect Kate to have some read on her. Dennis may have signaled SVS because he thought Seanzie was SVS, but what if Dennis signaled SVS because he thought she was bad for other reasons?

@MacDougall I really believe you can find me as town if you read my ISO.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:58 am
Okay I see. But I don't understand how you feel that way at all. They are disconnected thoughts only in the way I also don't connect my thoughts. But am I a wolf?

It's not the same thing. With you I feel like there's an interest or sequence to your thought process even if it's sometimes random and disconnected. I don't feel the same way with Wilgy. It's disconnected in that it feels like he doesn't care about knowing the answers to his questions.

I don't think Kate and Dennis being outed means he's clear, but I also think my time rn is best spent looking for difficult wolves. We don't have huge likely t/t wagons pushed by very skilled players if the game is easy, I don't get randomly suspected if the game is easy, and I don't think Kate is the first to get outed if the game is easy.

As far as who could be the difficult baddies, I don't think it's Mac or Tutuu. I have an idea that it might me SVS and I also want to look into Falcon and Jack. As far as SVS, I find it weird that Kate didn't make a read on her at all. SVS being fooled by Kate makes sense, but similarly to how Kate ignored Dennis Kate also ignored SVS but even more and I'd expect Kate to have some read on her. Dennis may have signaled SVS because he thought Seanzie was SVS, but what if Dennis signaled SVS because he thought she was bad for other reasons?

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

E7ery one ge7s a turn
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:59 am

I laughed. I wish I weren't postcapped since I'd engage so much more with you lolKate.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Screenshot_20230618_120144_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_120144_Google.jpg (68.75 KiB) Viewed 6520 times
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:01 pm

I laughed. I wish I weren't postcapped since I'd engage so much more with you lolKate.
77% sugar.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

real-time footage of Kate right now:

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:46 am I dunno I'm just mad sus about why they both went belly up and Kate immediately started just complimenting Seanzie. Neither give a single shit about being caught. Why?
77% spice.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:12 pm

real-time footage of Kate right now:

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 155
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OMG I am legit cry laughing now I’ll never look at a spider the same way again
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:19 pm OMG I am legit cry laughing now I’ll never look at a spider the same way again
Screenshot_20230618_122207_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_122207_Google.jpg (87.27 KiB) Viewed 6502 times
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

The thing that worries me about Kate and the number 7 is old school biblical shit, holy trinity end of times shit.

What if....ofc it's only a game but would scotty go there?
;)
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Why are there 9 on Kate?

Asking in a non-partnered way.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:23 pm Why are there 9 on Kate?

Read the thread lmao
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:19 pm [ytubehd][/ytubehd]
BIG BOOTY HOES!! :haha:

That's our new name.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:24 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:23 pm Why are there 9 on Kate?

Read the thread lmao
KITTY KATE HAS 9 LIVES
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:23 pm The thing that worries me about Kate and the number 7 is old school biblical shit, holy trinity end of times shit.

Se7en. Ro7y.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I hear that's how she likes it.

Ask Sean.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Wow why didn't I ever thibk of just reading the thread. Silly me!

;)
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:24 pm
Roxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:19 pm
[ytubehd][/ytubehd]

That's our new name.
I can't speak for the rest of the 4EW, but that works for me. And yeah, I've gone to the dark side, fuck OT green lolol sorry Epi.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:23 pm The thing that worries me about Kate and the number 7 is old school biblical shit, holy trinity end of times shit.

I WENT TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:26 pm

Se7en. Ro7y.
And I get that but he already included non movie roles why not non movie powers. :ponder:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:24 pm
Roxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:19 pm [ytubehd][/ytubehd]

That's our new name.
I am in 100%
@fingersplints you too right?
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:27 pm Wow why didn't I ever thibk of just reading the thread. Silly me!

;)
Sean outed her with an assist from Mac. Quickest way to find it is to ISO Sean, that's what i did when I walked into this last night.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:28 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:26 pm

Se7en. Ro7y.
And I get that but he already included non movie roles why not non movie powers. :ponder:

Return to “Previous Jobs”