The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Who killed spacedaisy...I mean, of course you know. Should he die?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

DharmaHelper
40%
zeek
10%
A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 101

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 2]

Post by thellama73 »

I feel quite betrayed that she would vote for me after I let her get away with a lie that turned Roxy against me.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Using the next 45 minutes to catch up on the thread
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

DharmaHelper wrote:Just posting cause llama seems like he's ready to flip some tables and kick some ass.
This made me think of Jesus doing that when the people were selling stuff in the temple
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Bloop, it's your turn, sug.

Black Rock was kind of a weird pick.
Went back and this is Mongooses last post.

I saw bloop reading the thread a few minutes ago, kind of odd that she hasn't posted. Equally odd that Mongoose, being at least 3 or 4 points behind first place, just doesn't toss the comp out the window and post. IDK
Not too odd, given that I've been waiting to see if Mongoose would post since yesterday, but seems busy (which is perfectly fine and understandable :) ) Quick thoughts and a vote, since I'm at the beach with friends and we're going to dinner in a few minutes (and I may or may not be a bit wine-drunk. Cheers :D )

I'm in the camp with those not knowing what kind of ploy a baddie Made would be pulling by lying about being forced to vote. He's a weird player, granted, but this is not weird from him, and I don't see what he has to gain as a baddie by doing this at moment.

I was gonna vote for someone who voted Made early because of the conviction above, but Eloh's random gut vote for zeek is striking me as extremely odd, so I'm gonna go there for today.

Linki - Howdy, partner!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Spacedaisy »

I find myself looking at three options for this lynch. I still do not like the feel of DH after Day 1. Made seems to be making blatantly false statements, if there were any truth in what he was saying, I am sure he would be punished for what he has said. However, there are secret roles and I really can't see why anyone would lie about this, bad or otherwise, so it still leaves me wondering if there is a role that can force you to claim things or act certain ways. It would not be the first time. Then there is the case against llama...

I just don't know which one I feel like is the best place for a vote today.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

Glad I could help you ladies get into the discussion
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 463
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, I'm here. And I feel fine with my Llama vote. Won't be moving it.

thellama73 wrote:A lot of votes coming in for me out of the blue. I find that odd, but I guess it's not the first time I've been drummed out of a game ealry.

TH: There are many reasons why Made would lie, some civ, some not. My belief, personally, is in the following scenario.

Made lied about his vote being forced more or less as an experiment, the same way INH lied about his baddie catching engine. I don't think he expected the amount of backlash he got. So far, none of this outright points to a baddie, because civs lie about this kind of stuff too. But when I called him out about Mr. Boddy being the only vote forcing role, he denied it, falling back on *secrets* which I am not buying. I think a civ would have come clean at this point. The fact that Made did not makes me think he is bad.

Roxy/SVS/MP: What's all this trumped up hoopla about me trolling Roxy or trying to get her lynched? I noticed what I perceived to be a difference in her behavior, and merely asked if anyone else had noticed it. If you don't want to have those kinds of discussions, fine, but I thought that kind of talk was the whole point of these early days. Never did I suggest that I thought Roxy was bad or intended to vote for her, and it is disingenuous of you to use this as a reason for voting for me.

Snow Dog: I never said I ONLY goof around when good, but I stand by my self-analysis that I feel more free to be goofy without a team to support.

DH: You seem super pissed off at me for making a mistake in the tag team game. I'm sorry, it was my bad, but after all you did pick me, not the other way around. Sometimes life takes precedence over mafia, so I'm sorry I have not been here as much as you would like.

Assuming I survive this lynch, MP will be high on my list of suspects for misrepresenting me and using it as the basis for his vote.
Why do you pick out clearly the weakest reason I gave for suspecting you out of multiple reasons and yet you still refuse to respond to my other accusations?

Why me specifically? NO U, much?

And say what you will, but you have been unnecessarily antagonizing Roxy. Even if what Mongoose told you was true, it clearly is inappropriate to bring something she told you in confidence into the game, especially when any reasonable person would think that it might offend Rox or splints or cause some sort of argument. And now you keep bringing it up as if it has something to do with you being lynched.

You said we should take responsibility for our votes and not vote early, but you voted Made really early on today and you fail to see another perspective that Made is either NOT lying or that he is a civvie and still lying.

You said Boomslang looks suspicious just basically because you disagree with him. I brought this to your attention with a detailed questioning and you've ignored it. Completely.

Turnip Head wrote:
juliets wrote:Why would a civ lie about that?
Why would anyone lie about this?
It's Made. My biggest mafia shock of all time is when he flipped civvie in Misfits. He basically even said he was a baddie in thread and played out scenarios about who his teammates were and such.

Nothing surprises me with him anymore.

That said, I find this genuine:
Made wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Okay, the answer I got was no, you are not allowed to say your vote was forced if it has been forced. But Made also never said that Mr. Boddy was the one responsible... perhaps Made is being compelled to say his vote was forced, and a secret role is responsible. That's the only scenario I can see that makes any sense and still be within the rules of the game. I still see no reason for Made to lie about any of this when he wasn't even in the hot seat previously. I'm still inclined to trust him.

And like FZ just said, Face of Boe should hopefully still be out there to check out Made tonight.
holy crap, face of boe, forgot about him, good stuff.

Inorder to make sure you don't get a false positive Boe, check this message
I, Made, was told in a host pm that I might die if i didn't vote boomslang.

That out of the my current theory is this...kinda tying into the above phrasing.

As i said previous, I was told to vote boomslang or I would die, but it wasn't a straight threat. It was a "if you don't vote boomslang, I can't insure that you'll live" kinda thing. That was not the phrasing used in the message, but to the same effect. That said, maybe the vague phrasing is part of it? Maybe, this role doesn't have the power to force votes but convince people their vote is forced?
It would be a role similar to I think it was Monty python. In that game a person is told they get to kill someone if they vote someway or agree or something, but in actuality, the role gets a chance to kill whoever they want, regardless of who their victim picked.

with the fact that Boddy's vote forces silence, and my forced vote does not, maybe that proves something else is going on?

oh, and i'm not cursed. Given, i'd very much assume someone couldn't admit to being cursed, i haven't asked because i'm not cursed. Also, the curse doesn't include a clause that says something to likes of "you must respond no, to every time some say you're cursed" because someone suggested this earlier, and I didn't reply to that message.
And I don't understand why people are saying he's lied.

thellama73 wrote:I also want to point out the implications of TH's "Made is being forced to say things by a secret role" theory. If we accept this, we give every player an easy out from suspicion for the rest of the game. Any time from here on out that anyone says "Ah ha! So and so made a slip! He must be bad" they can come back and say "I was forced to do it. Secret role." Am I the only one who sees how dangerous this is?
This is absolutely ridiculous. Why can we not speculate on secret roles, Llama?
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Made wrote:
Made wrote: oh, and i'm not cursed. Given, i'd very much assume someone couldn't admit to being cursed, i haven't asked because i'm not cursed. Also, the curse doesn't include a clause that says something to likes of "you must respond no, to every time some say you're cursed" because someone suggested this earlier, and I didn't reply to that message.
Do you feel like you are often misread on TS?

linki DH - I am really busy! This game started the very worst possible week of the whole year haha (not complaining at all though, host!). I'm going to be a champ though and push through the best I can. Also, i'm going on vacation next week, so I'll be gone for about 4 days.

As for Made, I wondered if he was even allowed to divulge that information. In my experience, vote forces are usually something a player cannot reveal, and thus I wondered (respectfully) if it was a ploy.

linki DH again - That sounds like a euphemism

linki MP - What do you think of my above analysis of Made?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by reywaS »

timmer wrote:
reywaS wrote:
timmer wrote:
reywaS wrote:hmm.
You going to be around tonight, pardner? I need to get caught up in the game but I don't want to have to do it in one giant post, lol.
I'm sorry. Yes, I'll be around for a little while.
Alas, I saw this too late, and now I must head to bed.
Apologies. And now I've lost track of the days...I've been thinking all day that today was Friday. Not sure where I'm going to vote...I was thinking I had another day. phooey.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 71

Post by FZ. »

Sorry for posting again Roxy, but I need to go to bed and I need to say this.

thellama73 wrote:I also want to point out the implications of TH's "Made is being forced to say things by a secret role" theory. If we accept this, we give every player an easy out from suspicion for the rest of the game. Any time from here on out that anyone says "Ah ha! So and so made a slip! He must be bad" they can come back and say "I was forced to do it. Secret role." Am I the only one who sees how dangerous this is?
This reasoning is just wrong in my opinion. If we think someone is telling the truth and can't find a reason for them to lie as a baddie, we decide based on that, and not the fact that there could be a secret. I doubt a whole team would forget the roles that could contradict what he's doing. I'm not saying he can't be a baddie, I'm just saying this is a bad reason for thinking so.

And scaring us by saying this will give every player and easy way out just makes you seem more baddie to me than him. Fact is, I didn't want to vote for you, and have waited for someone to vote somewhere else, but if I have to choose between you and Made, it will be you.

If no one comes up with a good candidate for a lynch in the next few minutes, I'm going with llama.

And Dom, to answer your question, I don't see it. Do you want to call me a baddie now too? :p There's a big difference between calling someone bad because you feel they are not using logic, and calling someone bad because they call someone bad for that reason. And the way you keep asking people if they see things your way isn't making me feel better about you either. Sorry

And linki to all. I don't have anything to add except that I do agree with Bloop that Elo's vote was weird
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Mp is furiously typing away beside me so I suppose I should post something else so he doesn't have a stroke or something. Llama, I am not giving anyone a pass by suggesting secret role stuff, but it would be foolish of us not to at least consider the possibility. The only way a role like that would be successful was if it was secret, so it only seems to be prudent to consider all the possibilities. In the end we all vote with our gut interpretation of the evidence in front of us anyway. More often than not it could imply various alignments, we all have to go with what we believe to be true and then we find out if we were right or wrong. I don't think speculating about a possible secret role is dangerous at all.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose wrote:
Made wrote:
Made wrote: oh, and i'm not cursed. Given, i'd very much assume someone couldn't admit to being cursed, i haven't asked because i'm not cursed. Also, the curse doesn't include a clause that says something to likes of "you must respond no, to every time some say you're cursed" because someone suggested this earlier, and I didn't reply to that message.
Do you feel like you are often misread on TS?

linki DH - I am really busy! This game started the very worst possible week of the whole year haha (not complaining at all though, host!). I'm going to be a champ though and push through the best I can. Also, i'm going on vacation next week, so I'll be gone for about 4 days.

As for Made, I wondered if he was even allowed to divulge that information. In my experience, vote forces are usually something a player cannot reveal, and thus I wondered (respectfully) if it was a ploy.

linki DH again - That sounds like a euphemism

linki MP - What do you think of my above analysis of Made?
There are any possible number of explanations for Made's behavior.

I still believe he could have had his vote forced and got trouble with Epig behind the scenes. Made has played a few games now, but I don't know if he's ever had his vote forced. AND if he even is cursed, of course he'd have to say he was not cursed.

So he could either:
1) Had his vote forced.
2) Is cursed.
3) Is neither 1 nor 2 but still lying and still a civvie. Do I agree that Made should have done this? No. Does that mean he didn't do it? No. Civilians lie all the time. And Made specifically has a history of doing really wacky gambits as a civilian in every game he's played because he wants to, and I paraphrase what he's said, be unreadable and shake things up.

I'm not arguing that Made is a civvie. I don't know what he is. But I am arguing that the suspicion against him is silly and incredibly closed-minded. I agree with you that typically what Made did regarding the force vote would be illegal, but Epig's host interference confirming Made as either telling the truth or lying would only unnecessarily interfere with the game. It's possible Made was force voted but broke the rules.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: You said we should take responsibility for our votes and not vote early, but you voted Made really early on today and you fail to see another perspective that Made is either NOT lying or that he is a civvie and still lying.
Is that how it works? I didn't realize you can only place a vote on someone if you cannot think of any possibility that they might be good. Okay, then you are narrow minded and can't see another perspective in which I am not bad.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Speculation without evidence is pointless and a terrible reason to cast votes. Okay, I speculate that there is a secret role that means if you lynch me, all my voters will be killed as well. You have to entertain the possibility or else you are stifling discussion and being ridiculous!

Your reasoning this game is wekaer than it has ever been, MP.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

nijuukyugou wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Bloop, it's your turn, sug.

Black Rock was kind of a weird pick.
Went back and this is Mongooses last post.

I saw bloop reading the thread a few minutes ago, kind of odd that she hasn't posted. Equally odd that Mongoose, being at least 3 or 4 points behind first place, just doesn't toss the comp out the window and post. IDK
Not too odd, given that I've been waiting to see if Mongoose would post since yesterday, but seems busy (which is perfectly fine and understandable :) ) Quick thoughts and a vote, since I'm at the beach with friends and we're going to dinner in a few minutes (and I may or may not be a bit wine-drunk. Cheers :D )

I'm in the camp with those not knowing what kind of ploy a baddie Made would be pulling by lying about being forced to vote. He's a weird player, granted, but this is not weird from him, and I don't see what he has to gain as a baddie by doing this at moment.

I was gonna vote for someone who voted Made early because of the conviction above, but Eloh's random gut vote for zeek is striking me as extremely odd, so I'm gonna go there for today.

Linki - Howdy, partner!!
Hi! Sorry I had to post out of turn, but I finally got home and wasn't sure if you'd show up in time :)

To reiterate what I just said for my vote reasons, I just can't buy that someone would be able to tell that his/her vote is forced, and I totally get using that as a ploy, but the only reasons I can think of are nefarious ones. Not wanting to have accountability on a vote would be good for a baddie team since they are trying to distance themselves from one another. That coupled with me not really seeing much on the other vote garners, I'm gonna pull the trigger and

*votes Made*

linki - I did take what Sock just said into account btw.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Also: I know Made is newish, but he's not that new. This is the Champ game, and I just don't buy that he would flagrantly violate the rules like that.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok, looking at the votes has helped me decide. Casting a vote for DH would be throwing my vote away right now, so I won't be voting him today despite not trusting him. That leaves Made or Llama. The people who have currently voted for Made include both DH and Llama. The people who have voted for Llama include people that I do not as of yet find suspicious. My vote is going to Llama.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: You said we should take responsibility for our votes and not vote early, but you voted Made really early on today and you fail to see another perspective that Made is either NOT lying or that he is a civvie and still lying.
Is that how it works? I didn't realize you can only place a vote on someone if you cannot think of any possibility that they might be good. Okay, then you are narrow minded and can't see another perspective in which I am not bad.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Speculation without evidence is pointless and a terrible reason to cast votes. Okay, I speculate that there is a secret role that means if you lynch me, all my voters will be killed as well. You have to entertain the possibility or else you are stifling discussion and being ridiculous!

Your reasoning this game is wekaer than it has ever been, MP.
I'm narrow minded? LOL.

You're the one that can't even consider another reason for Made being civilian. I just gave three scenarios. You seriously think they're not even possible?

I can easily see a scenario in which you are not bad. I just think you are and your continued refusal to address points made against you convinces me that you have nefarious intentions.

You still don't want to talk Boomslang, huh?

"Speculation without evidence": Isn't this essentially what mafia is almost all the time?

I'm stifling discussion?
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Mongoose wrote:Also: I know Made is newish, but he's not that new. This is the Champ game, and I just don't buy that he would flagrantly violate the rules like that.
I asked if I could, he said I could so I did.

And Mad hatter.
Pov: you reading my takes
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

*tags llama* Nothing important for me to say atm.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Gonna have to vote for Llama because I don't think Made is lying.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Were there 3 votes for Boomslang a minute ago or am I remembering incorrectly?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: I'm narrow minded? LOL.

You're the one that can't even consider another reason for Made being civilian. I just gave three scenarios. You seriously think they're not even possible?

I can easily see a scenario in which you are not bad. I just think you are and your continued refusal to address points made against you convinces me that you have nefarious intentions.

You still don't want to talk Boomslang, huh?

"Speculation without evidence": Isn't this essentially what mafia is almost all the time?

I'm stifling discussion?
Way to not understand anything I wrote.

You said (or at least implied) that the fact that I think Made is bad means I can't see a scenario in which he is good, which is patently false, so I turned it around on your suspicion of me.

You could make the same charge of literally every player. "Eloh voted for Zeek, so she must be narrow minded and unable to imagine a scenario in which Zeek is good." Can't you see how wrong that logic is?

You think we have to entertain any speculation about secret roles as potential fact, so I gave a ridiculous one as a counter example. Maybe there is a secret role is causing me to get frustrated with this game and it's not really my fault! Anything's possible!

I must have missed what you wanted me to say about Boomslang. I thought he was bad yesterday and I still think he might be today, but not as much as I think Made is. I expect I'll be dead when I get back. What an intensely frustrating game of champs this has been.

Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Snow Dog »

Ok before times runs out. I am trusting Made but I am going back to Llama. He just seems wrong to me. Not super confident with this vote but it's the best I got at the ppresent.

Votes LLama
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 14

Post by DFaraday »

I don't see the case on Llama, but the way I see it, Made lying is suspect, although baffling no matter what alignment he is. I will vote Made because he is the only one really pinging me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

We caught someone In a flat out lie, and you all thought the most logical assumption was that he was forced to lie despite there being no such mechanic in the roles. This is literally the most backwards thing I have ever seen in a mafia game. I really think you have all lost your minds.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

thellama73 wrote:We caught someone In a flat out lie
No, we did not.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Black Rock »

I wonder if the lynch post will include a rez for me. :)
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 83
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Black Rock wrote:I wonder if the lynch post will include a rez for me. :)
And/or for me. :)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Epignosis »

FYI- The Tag Team Event ended with the Day poll. I just arrived home from dinner with my parents. I will be working to get your results up as soon as possible. So grab a drink and stay tuned.

And go Carolina. :p
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:FYI- The Tag Team Event ended with the Day poll. I just arrived home from dinner with my parents. I will be working to get your results up as soon as possible. So grab a drink and stay tuned.

And go Carolina. :p
Thanks for the game, Rob! I'm sorry I was unpleasant. I was just hoping I'd last a bit longer than last year in this exciting game.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I'm drinking La Croix. Does that make me a yuppie, like my dad says it does?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Post by S~V~S »

Are yuppies still a thing?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

S~V~S wrote:Are yuppies still a thing?
I hope not :/ I always thought I was more a hippie with my incense and kombucha loving ways.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: GoC 2014 [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who squashed poor Black Rock?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:20 pm

Bass_the_Clever
No votes

bea
No votes

Boomslang
Made (2), Dom (15)
8%

DFaraday
No votes

Dom
No votes

DharmaHelper
No votes

Elohcin
nijuukyugou (16)
4%

FZ.
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

insertnamehere
No votes

juliets
No votes

Lizzy
No votes

Long Con
No votes

Lorab
No votes

Made
DharmaHelper (3), thellama73 (4), Long Con (7), zeek (11), timmer (14), Mongoose (17), DFaraday (23), reywaS (24)
32%

Mongoose
No votes

MovingPictures07
No votes

nijuukyugou
No votes

reywaS
No votes

Roxy
No votes

Russtifinko
No votes

sabie12
No votes

Snow Dog
No votes

spacedaisy
No votes

S~V~S
No votes

thellama73
Roxy (8), MovingPictures07 (9), Bass_the_Clever (10), S~V~S (13), Spacedaisy (18), FZ. (19), Turnip Head (20), juliets (21), Snow Dog (22), Boomslang (25)
40%

timmer
No votes

Turnip Head
No votes

zeek
Elohcin (12)
4%

Vompatti (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Black Rock (5), Metalmarsh89 (6)
12%

Total votes : 25
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Dom »

FZ. wrote: And Dom, to answer your question, I don't see it. Do you want to call me a baddie now too? :p There's a big difference between calling someone bad because you feel they are not using logic, and calling someone bad because they call someone bad for that reason. And the way you keep asking people if they see things your way isn't making me feel better about you either. Sorry
I don't suspect you.
I'm not suspecting people because they don't, "See things my way." I'm suspecting people because Boomslang tended to refuse to imagine it my way. In the below post I am quoting from INH is an additional set of reasons to suspect Boomslang. I remained quiet because of the contest and I wanted to see if INH might have been silenced-- which would have been even MORE suspicious
Don't you see your hypocrisy, though? Don't you see how you're condemning my suspicions, but your suspicion of me is based in the same logic?

insertnamehere wrote: First off, I've been fairly busy with my own game, and with real life things. So, I'm sorry that I haven't been super duper active lately.

Personally, I've found all of your attitude towards me to be more than a little bit "pingy".

So, during Day 1, I post saying that one of your quotes sounds pretty stupid, and that combined with some other "pingy" actions by you caused me to throw a vote your way.

You respond by accusing me of accusing you of sexism, which is pretty obviously false to anyone who actually read what I said, and dodging all questions.

Then, you decide to choose me as your partner as an "olive branch". Ha. I'm guessing that you thought that maybe everyone would be listed on the poll with their partner, and that you would force me to not vote for you, or something along those lines.

I already knew that since Boomslang voted for me, I was already locked into having him as my partner. So I thought that me also voting for him would be kind of unnecessary. Not sure how that is "pingy".

I've been unable to post here since Night 1, which really isn't that long ago.

Apparently, since I've been gone, Boomslang is now saying that the fact that I've been gone for 2 days is suddenly super-suspicious.

I think that he is just using my brief absence as an excuse to lynch one of his accusers.
INH-- I agree on all counts.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Mongoose wrote:
I hope not :/ I always thought I was more a hippie with my incense and kombucha loving ways.
Where do you get your incense?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Spiritualist store, health food stores, craft fairs, yoga studios, any ole place! You can't beat Nag Champa, but I like fun scents too. Love Dragon's blood and that fizzy one and anything citrusy. I usually have some sort of candle burning as well, and today I invested in an essential oil diffuser! I put almond biscotti essential oil in it (which I bought at a handmade Christmas market here in Tally).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

It’s an Action Figure

Having passed through a stone pillar at the train station, a lively shopping district, filled with magic, surrounded them. A stout goblin spied the large party and addressed them. When he spoke, his voice that came forth sounded like that of Triple H.

“Well done DharmaHelper and thellama73! You have won the tag-team competition! Heh! You both will be...”

“Dementors!” cried A Person.

The foul black figures swirled overhead like a kettle of vultures.

One of the Dementors swooped in and cornered thellama73. It began to consume his soul. When it was finished, all that remained was a toy.

thellama73 has been lynched. He was The Dead Collector.
++++
“It’s too late for him!” said the Goblin. “But not for you!” The goblin pointed a wand at DharmaHelper and a white shield surrounded him. “No one can come for your life! Not this Night!”

Everyone else raced into the nearby stores for shelter and protection.

When the threat was gone, they gathered again in the street, looking at the toy Dead Collector.

“There’s magic yet, in that doll,” said the goblin.

“It’s an action figure,” A Person corrected him.

“Bah! Whatever it is! There is a powerful wand I have hidden here in Diagon Alley, and I’m willing to make a trade. The trouble is, there’s only one wand, but you are a multitude. So who gets it?”

It is now Night 2. You have 23 hours to submit your PMs.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Mongoose wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Spiritualist store, health food stores, craft fairs, yoga studios, any ole place! You can't beat Nag Champa, but I like fun scents too. Love Dragon's blood and that fizzy one and anything citrusy. I usually have some sort of candle burning as well, and today I invested in an essential oil diffuser! I put almond biscotti essential oil in it (which I bought at a handmade Christmas market here in Tally).
I've not tried much in the fruity or citrusy department, except for a Orange Blossom one I found recently. I really like earthy or herby ones. I've been on the lookout for something pine or pine needle, but I haven't had luck yet. Maroma is my favorite maker I've found so far.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Night 2]

Post by DharmaHelper »

RIP LLama. Strongly considering the idea that this llama business was trumped up to save an unruly Made.

ImageImage
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 268

Post by zeek »

Nice jobs, guys. RIP llama.

Are we supposed to vote who we trust to have the wand?
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 259

Post by timmer »

Voted for myself for the wand because who doesn't want a wand?

and am i dreaming our doors that role not exist? I'm not seeing it.
My siggie.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Elohcin »

zeek wrote:Well I'm going to bed. Bit annoyed I've got my first vote on here for literally no reason. Elo completely u-turned on Made and just threw her vote on me. Weak.
Completely u-turned? I love how you can take my "I'm on the fence about Made" and my vote for you after about 24 more hours of thought and call that a u-turn.

Anyway.....RIP llama. I voted for you zeek b/c I didn't think llama was bad. I am still unsure about Made, but I don't think he is bad. I doubt he would have been that vocal if he were. And after rereading several people and looking at the votes so far, I felt you were the most suspicious. Plain and simple. No u-turns there. In fact, I hate u-turns. Central Florida is full of them and they are quite annoying.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 259

Post by timmer »

oh ignore me there it is.
My siggie.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
I've not tried much in the fruity or citrusy department, except for a Orange Blossom one I found recently. I really like earthy or herby ones. I've been on the lookout for something pine or pine needle, but I haven't had luck yet. Maroma is my favorite maker I've found so far.
My favorite brand is Morning Star, a stick incense (I use conical as well). They have about a 25-minute burn time and each box of 50 comes with its own holder. They are shorter than average sticks, bt burn about the same, I find. I've tried these scents: vanilla, mimosa, yuzu, and green tea.

I'm very sorry to see llama go and the championships won't be the same without him. There were huge camps voting for each of those guys, so that's not cut and dry by any means.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I think is a missing line in the post. :(

I held a wand once, it controlled all the fairies in the world. I miss that wand.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Black Rock wrote:I think is a missing line in the post. :(
I'm not drunk, just forgot what words string together to make a complete sentence.
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Guys, we can't just all vote for ourselves.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

You also said:
Elohcin wrote:Made, I know you are my tag teammate, but I have to say that I don't believe you either :/. This will be my last post for the evening. The kids are sleeping soundly in their beds which means I need to get some rest. And I know it will be difficult to sleep well tonight.
Elohcin wrote:My thoughts exactly. And, are you sure you're even allowed to tell us your vote was forced? You telling us it was forced makes me think you are making it up b/c I thought you were not allowed to share that kind of info.
linki: I am already under the thick sack of blankets :) Yay for laptops :)
But whatever, I'm not debating u-turns. Fact is the first time you even mention my name is in voting for me. That's not right.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Mongoose wrote:Guys, we can't just all vote for ourselves.
Vote for me then :)

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”