Total votes: 12
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:18 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:18 pm Someone messaged me to pocket Mac today.
Haha I will hurt you
Spoiler: show
because I'm John Doe
Ugh
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:27 pm I am better than a cop. If I target you, I will learn your alignment.
:huh:

Oh. Okay. I get it now.

And yeah, I know he’s already dead.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:28 pm Dennis is outed baddie

DrWilgy is ...

Dubz ... was towny day 1, did they even post day 2? Where's Dubz? Someone was saying he was outed yesterday and I was assuming it was some sort of joke? Dubz got given a Zenon gift on n1 with three votes and then didn't even show up?

Epi is ...

falcon is ... alive ... which is weird

jack "self resolves" so is town

Mac is me, I am Mac

Matahari is ... kind of like ... rand but ... wolfy side of rand ... kinda want SVS to solve Matahari @S~V~S what say you?

Michelle is ... I thought towny for the omgus day 1 but that's too generous. @Thunal33 why u clearin'?

Nanook ... probably wouldn't have killed Zenon and Zenon looks like a fairly clear John Doe kill to me? And he's all level 1 and whatever which is fine. Like whatever townread the guy.

Rondo is all setup solving and stuff and I just think he's town now cuz like why not (HE KNOWS TOO MUCH DONT TRUST HIM).

Roxy is ... kind of like ... rand but ... wolfy side of rand ... kinda want SVS to solve Matahari @S~V~S what say you?

Seanzie teabags evil

S~V~S is a derpcleared IC

I looked at Thunal's ISO to see the thing I'm supposed to see to townread them and I couldn't find it but I'm townreading them now anyway

Sooooo

Thunal wants me to townread Michelle so fine.

Towncore

Thunal
Rondo
Nanook
SVS
Jack
Seanzie

Sussy baka list

Wilgy
Dubz
Falcon
Epi
Matahari
Roxy

We have John Doe and 5 sins left.

There are 6 names there.

If your name is there and you can self clear with mech. Do it.
I’m having a hard time following this progression.

Maybe I missed stuff but like the SVS townread comes out of nowhere to my brain and the Dubz turnaround feels sudden as well.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 99

Post by DrWilgy »

Slay the outed one!

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Dubz »

Hrm is there evidence of pyxxy being mafia-aligned from the beginning vs switching from purple to red at some point?

Not sure how much has been sussed out mechanically at this point.
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Just read through falcon's ISO and I still think he's town. There's a nice casual and open flow to his thoughts and reads that just feels pure.
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

One comment from Mac caught my eye as I was going through, I saw mention of mech clearing a couple times but is it just because he's an odd night tracker and confirmed...something with the Dennis/Kate situation?
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Smh Roxy has posted even less than I have. At least it'll be a quick ISO.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:45 am Mother fuckers I knew that something was off. I check thread and one of you asses have killed Seanzie. If it was a hero shot you had better claim soon or I'm just going to murder you regardless of when you claim for such a bad shot. Otherwise if you're a sin you done fucked up
there's no way is a hero shot

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:00 am Slay the outed one!

do you have any reads to share with the class?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:56 am

Nope. I'm just sheeping people that sound correct to sheep.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:58 am

Wouldn't that by definition mean you're reading the people you're sheeping :ponder:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:46 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:58 am

Wouldn't that by definition mean you're reading the people you're sheeping :ponder:
I suppose so, but I wouldn't be able to tell you why.

I'm sad Seanzie is gone, as they were who I sheeped last cycle and today.
Image Image Image
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Matahari »

I have questions. Bear in mind, that I’m an ancient and come from the school of looking for evidence, as solving, rather than just throwing out suspicions willynilly and be accepted as town because of that.

@Epignosis you suggested the first night kill may have been redirection. I’m not sure how you arrived at that, or if it was just a suggestion, like a possibility in a role madness game. Can you clear that up?

@MacDougall I don’t know where to start. I tend to believe you are JD. After outing yourself, it’s logical that JD would want you gone, but you weren’t nk’d. When Seanzie said he was going to check you, you were trying very hard to change his mind. Then Seanzie dies.
Maybe you’re being framed idk. John Doe is supposed to gain mafia partners, but maybe John Doe is supposed to kill the sins, just like in the movie. He’s a lone serial killer who believes he is smarter than everyone else, so I could see that happening. When you said that you tracked Kate, maybe you ‘stalked’ Kate. In other words, maybe you’re just claiming to be a town tracker, but you’re an SK who stalks on odd nights. Idk. Or maybe JD is not supposed to kill the sins, and when you said you tracked Kate to Dennis, you didn’t think about someone else popping up with more info, like Seanzie did, so you had to sacrifice a potential partner.
Or maybe I just don’t trust players who lead the thread, thinking of Golden in the anniversary game here as a great example. I’m trying to be rid of preconceived inclinations, and trying to balance circumstantial evidence with a lot of maybes. It’s overwhelming in role madness games to try and feel sure of anything. But for now, I can’t help feeling you’re the big bad.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:32 pm Ok I am about to drive to work BUT since I have Mac and Seanzie here AND Thunal and Jack had posted today. I doubt I am going to trap them in anything. Since Kate is now dead I am basically vanilla town. I have no more charges and I have targeted Thunal night one, she could not have performed the night kill. Jack could not have performed the night kill night two
:meany:
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Thunal33 »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:58 am
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:58 am
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:08 am
Okay I see. But I don't understand how you feel that way at all. They are disconnected thoughts only in the way I also don't connect my thoughts. But am I a wolf?

I say things and move on without elaborating constantly is that wolfy?
It's not the same thing. With you I feel like there's an interest or sequence to your thought process even if it's sometimes random and disconnected. I don't feel the same way with Wilgy. It's disconnected in that it feels like he doesn't care about knowing the answers to his questions.

I don't think Kate and Dennis being outed means he's clear, but I also think my time rn is best spent looking for difficult wolves. We don't have huge likely t/t wagons pushed by very skilled players if the game is easy, I don't get randomly suspected if the game is easy, and I don't think Kate is the first to get outed if the game is easy.

As far as who could be the difficult baddies, I don't think it's Mac or Tutuu. I have an idea that it might me SVS and I also want to look into Falcon and Jack. As far as SVS, I find it weird that Kate didn't make a read on her at all. SVS being fooled by Kate makes sense, but similarly to how Kate ignored Dennis Kate also ignored SVS but even more and I'd expect Kate to have some read on her. Dennis may have signaled SVS because he thought Seanzie was SVS, but what if Dennis signaled SVS because he thought she was bad for other reasons?

@MacDougall I really believe you can find me as town if you read my ISO.
I meant to address this earlier, but Fathers Day and anything most people said would have become lost in yesterdays lusty thread. I also know it's moot at this point, but i didn't want to leave it to hang.

After Hot Dog Fingers, Kate and I decided never to do that again. That game was really stressful because of that, that we were taking alot of flak for being two old friends who *met* playing Mafia being confident on our reads of each other. If I suspect her, I'll make a case, and if I don't I'll put her in a reads list if I make one. And she agreed.

Had she done so, it would have been a huge red flag to me. I was even kind of thinking that was why she didn't make a reads list, she was trying to avoid it. But obvs it was becasue she was bad lol

I already voted Dennis, we need to resolve him. I have tinfoil that he's actually Doe, hence his Mom devoting so much time to thread spamming, to keep his name out of peoples mouths one more day. And while she seemed to inexplicably (Kate is pretty paranoid, I look forward to reading that chat post game to see just WHY she trusted him at all) trust Sean, I am not sure she would have given up Doe to him or anyone else if Doe was her actual son. Giving him another day to gather a team. It didn't say in Kates role that she needed Doe alive to become bad, but having played a similar role, it's a strong possibility imo that that might be the case.

I checked the First Post, and it was not updated to show any baddies other than Doe, I guess we are not being informed of this, so I'm assuming with Pyxxys flip that we're in a regular Mafia game now and there could be more. I plan to do some rereading today with that in mind.
I still have this lingering paranoia that Kate and Dennis being outed is too easy. Kate trusted Sean so much she apparently sent him a screenshot of her role and hinted about Dennis. Afaik she played with Seanzie and so would know he does gambits like that so why would she immediately be so trusting? And why would Dennis give up at the same time as Kate when he wasn't 100% outed?

There's a good chance it really is that easy and I'm not focusing on this tinfoil, but it is interesting.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Rip Seanzie, you played well.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Was Seanzie's "cop check" actually a desperado? He added Dennis to the list here which could be an RT but it could be him really thinking of targeting Dennis:
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:51 pm Mac or dennis or Thumal
I still can't figure out who his clear is though.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:05 am I'lll target Mac tomorrow.
After he claimed to have the clear, so I don't think he targeted Mac.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:09 am
Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:04 am Is there a sort of...thread consensus POE so I can prioritize ISOs? I've only really looked at flips and where I was mentioned (will get to that shortly), and I skimmed end of D2 last night.
Dennis is outed. We are looking for more baddies. My eyes are on Nook. I am wary of Falcon and Roxy. People like Jack and Epi deserve more scrutiny IMO, but idk if this is consensus, but I am town KING, so what I say, goes.
I looked for the possible clear targets and I think Sean targeted me. He doesn't have me in his PoE when he did before and the only thing he said relating to me after he claimed the clear was asking Mac about me which I thought was a little odd since Mac said so many words on me at SoD.

I feel like he knew he was going to die, but didn't know exactly when. His whole "I'm on a rampage" makes sense if it's tongue in cheek and he knows he's going to die from the check/desperado.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

ngl I was hoping it wasn't me since a clear in the PoE would be really nice to have but it looks like it was.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Also I think Rondo's recent posts are a decent look. Him going after Mac now by sheeping Seanzie would just be a bad play if he were. Same with tinfoiling Seanzie being a hero shot, if he's bad why attract that much attention on a far fetched theory that will not be received well?

Rn Nanook, Epi, Roxy, and Falcon are my immediate PoE other than Dennis.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 155
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Catching up -

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:25 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:14 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:11 pm So we only need to watch out for the opposite of Diligence and Kindness at the moment. so its technically 3vX+Y
What do you mean? Does it spell that out somewhere and I missed it?
no my own personal theory that I had yesterday born out by the fact that pyxxy was mafia and not 3p

I would like to hear more about this theory and any other please.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:55 pm [VOTE: Vote Dennis] aubergine

Nervous about numbers given everything but hey, 1 yesterday, 1 today, 1 last night. We're doing okay.
I am hoping for a lot more from you after I seen what you can actually do as town, I want it again.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:59 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:57 pm Yes, we need to find John Doe, but given that Kate's role shows she wins as LMS if she didn't become mafia, I'm pretty comfortable with the idea that we need to eliminate all sins in addition to JD.
Wolfy as fuck bruv. Wolfy as fuck lol.

I, as the new president, speak on behalf of all town when I say that hell the fuck no am I comfortable with the idea of going after sins and not JD. You sound evil as shit. You evil?
I agree with this 100% need to find JD bc of recruiting they may have gotten another member. Maybe they get one every night? Or oppo nights?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:59 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:48 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:39 pm Here's some interesting mech info. From Kate's role:
-You will become mafia, gaining BTSC with all other members a full phase after becoming mafia.

So if pyxxy's conversion was similar, then he wouldn't have BTSC with John Doe d2. I'm not sure if "a full phase" means day and night cycle or just a day phase.

And I noticed last night that John Doe has a profile in the setup roles spoiler. Here's the only thing on conversion from it:
You start with no teammates. If a Deadly Sin changes to align with you, you will immediately know their identity but ???

So John Doe would know pyxxy's alignment, but would pyxxy know John Doe's alignment? I'd guess so and I'll solve in a world where he does but it's possible he doesn't.
Tell me about your current worldview.
Rn from what I've learned from how sins act I think baddies may play in a way that's different from their usual play, even if that difference doesn't translate to TMI. Falcon and Roxy are in my PoE since they both come across as different from their usual game. I had a tinfoil on SVS but I don't think that's true because from what you said Kate had a real townread on her.

I have a cool theory that might narrow down who John Doe could be. Assuming pyxxy does know the identity of John Doe, he made a post SOD2 saying he thought DOOM was killed for non-setup related reasons. I read into this post as genuine so I think John Doe is someone pyxxy could believe killed DOOM for non-setup reasons. Off the top of my head that means, say, Mac isn't John Doe since I couldn't imagine him killing anyone for non-setup reasons and pyxxy would know that. I'll look into who else fits that category.
Expand on how I am different. I tend to change play every game so this should be enlightening.
Idk that we can trust any of Kate's reads honestly she knows you all are about POE and spew so a player who has been around the block a couple of times would avoid any spew at all, trust nothing imo.

Have you figured out in your theory who you *think* might be JD?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:03 pm Also, mafia aren't evil, they're just misunderstood. Don't be so judgy.
:stare:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:05 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:38 amhi rondo
This leans w/w with Rondo. Pyxxy's d1 takes talked about different people than his d2 takes. He paid attention to tutuu and Rondo d1 yet didn’t say anything about them d2 except for this. Pyxxy didn't have BTSC with John Doe and this makes me paranoid that it was a signal to him.
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:38 pm
I think whoever killed doom did it for non-setup-related reasons

either they wanted her to take a break (but missed that she dropped the class) or they were actually annoyed by the off-topic posting

I put myself in the former category except I saw the drop message + in.....Cosmere? there was a game with me and doom and my biggest takeaway is that sometimes she just shares shit and if it makes me squint + confused then she's town. sample size like 2-3 games though
This post reads to me as truthful. Assuming pyxxy does know who John Doe is, I think he would believe that John Doe would kill someone for non-setup related reasons.
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:27 am
*slams the yes button while tears of pride stream down my face*
He said his role and I didn’t even think about it lol.
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:36 am

any chance you've got a theme/setup/movie-plot-related reason to think this

I watched the first episode of Twin Peaks instead of Se7en without knowing that ep 1 was basically as long as a movie

back on the topic at hand

from what Seanzie said it didn't seem like Kate had a way to win with town

hmmmmmm okay so grain of salt like Seanzie said, but iirc Seanzie said he was posing as a sin? so (heavy fan theories here -->) maybe Seanzie did something like say that he could win alone or with scum, and then Kate went "oh yeah samesies Seanzies"

this might be worth asking Seanzie to speak further on, I don't think it would reveal much and it might help confirm how much to trust point #1

re: #2, after being in a game with Kate and SVS, can confirm they can accurate snipe each other, so if I believe #1 then I'm inclined to believe #2

idk about #3/dont wanna hear about #4 atm
I’m inclined to think him trusting Kate on SVS was genuine. I feel like if he were scum with SVS this post would make a bigger deal of either him trusting SVS or him not trusting SVS.
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:37 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:23 pm Why are there 9 on Kate?

Asking in a non-partnered way.
lmao nook posted exactly like this when we were wolfing together and lily got mech outed

putting nook in the sin bin
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:50 pm

"Asking in a non-partnered way."
bit is NAI imo for nook

"Why are there 9 on Kate?"
is what I really think is sus nook behavior

although now I'm rereading my ol' pal nook and actually I think not knowing anything is maybe townie, but showing up to know a thing is what was bad
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=24 ... d=665&ch=0

consider me taking nook out of the auto-sin bin :/ hm
When wolves waffle like this they tend to do it on townies. I don’t think Nook is John Doe from this since it feels like pyxxy was doing a real read on him. The first post also has the self-confidence to make me think it was real.
@Thunal33 I see you already answered my previous post I am sorry but I have to catch up and this is how I do it.

I agree about *some* baddies that waffle. But the waffle could also be spew. I wouldn't trust much of what any baddie said after they die. It's just my play.

I do not think Nook is JD, but he could be a sin. He is hard to read I have not played at all with him recently until now. He is usually my MoD when I run games but unfortunately that leaves no room for me to learn his playstyle.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Roxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:06 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:54 pm Wilgy
Epi
Seanzie
Jack
Porscha
Pyxxy

The above are all the people who should be wagons and have votes. Not Tutuu. Not me. Not Doom. Not Falcon. Not Michelle who has now decided to out herself with her omgus lol.
Outside of Porscha, I ain't doing too bad. We can stop picking on Mac for being wrong on Porscha now.
Outside of Porscha (and Seanzie, king of town), I ain't doing to bad.
Eh the jury is out on you. Someone messaged me telling me it'd be wise to vote for you lol.
I think one of the 3p can kill one of the people who dont do as they say? Epi last night didnt post a lot, and tutuu posted too much so she died instead of Epi. Today you are told to vote for seanzie, so someone will be told not to vote for seanzie or to vote for someone else (Assuming some logical progression in commands) which means that you both need to do as you are told or one of you that doesnt dies? or you both dont do as you are told and one of you dies?

oooo
I love conspiracies. This makes some sense and wanted to say so.
;)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:53 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:18 pm Someone messaged me to pocket Mac today.
Haha I will hurt you
because I'm John Doe
Ugh
you can't be serial?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:55 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:45 am Mother fuckers I knew that something was off. I check thread and one of you asses have killed Seanzie. If it was a hero shot you had better claim soon or I'm just going to murder you regardless of when you claim for such a bad shot. Otherwise if you're a sin you done fucked up
there's no way is a hero shot
I am very queefed by Rondo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:37 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:55 pm [VOTE: Vote Dennis] aubergine

Nervous about numbers given everything but hey, 1 yesterday, 1 today, 1 last night. We're doing okay.
I am hoping for a lot more from you after I seen what you can actually do as town, I want it again.
damn girl u thirsty
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:42 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:59 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:48 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:39 pm Here's some interesting mech info. From Kate's role:
-You will become mafia, gaining BTSC with all other members a full phase after becoming mafia.

So if pyxxy's conversion was similar, then he wouldn't have BTSC with John Doe d2. I'm not sure if "a full phase" means day and night cycle or just a day phase.

And I noticed last night that John Doe has a profile in the setup roles spoiler. Here's the only thing on conversion from it:
You start with no teammates. If a Deadly Sin changes to align with you, you will immediately know their identity but ???

So John Doe would know pyxxy's alignment, but would pyxxy know John Doe's alignment? I'd guess so and I'll solve in a world where he does but it's possible he doesn't.
Tell me about your current worldview.
Rn from what I've learned from how sins act I think baddies may play in a way that's different from their usual play, even if that difference doesn't translate to TMI. Falcon and Roxy are in my PoE since they both come across as different from their usual game. I had a tinfoil on SVS but I don't think that's true because from what you said Kate had a real townread on her.

I have a cool theory that might narrow down who John Doe could be. Assuming pyxxy does know the identity of John Doe, he made a post SOD2 saying he thought DOOM was killed for non-setup related reasons. I read into this post as genuine so I think John Doe is someone pyxxy could believe killed DOOM for non-setup reasons. Off the top of my head that means, say, Mac isn't John Doe since I couldn't imagine him killing anyone for non-setup reasons and pyxxy would know that. I'll look into who else fits that category.
Expand on how I am different. I tend to change play every game so this should be enlightening.
Idk that we can trust any of Kate's reads honestly she knows you all are about POE and spew so a player who has been around the block a couple of times would avoid any spew at all, trust nothing imo.

Have you figured out in your theory who you *think* might be JD?
You seem different because you're posting more and you have a lot more one-liners. You feel more like you're playing in real time than you felt in both of the other games I played with you. You're also focusing on specifically Mata a lot but that could be because that's where your strongest read is.

Already answered the John Doe question, and tbh I have no problem with you asking.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:34 am Smh Roxy has posted even less than I have. At least it'll be a quick ISO.
uh that's weird shade lol...

there are others who've posted less than roxy?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:15 pm We are in World 1

In world 1 everything is just easy and fun

In world 1 the following players are town

Rondo for setup solving
Thunal for wim and hard solving
Nanook for being super towny and probably never killing Zenon
Seanzie for teabagging 2 sins
Jack because he "self confirms" and wolves never claim to do that (do they? lol)

Who else is level 1 AN TOWNIE?
Ftr, what happened to your townread on me from yesterday?
I'm townreading you in this post you batty old nanny.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:14 pm
Haha I will hurt you
because I'm John Doe
Ugh
you can't be serial?
It's not a serious claim from you but a serious reaction from me.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

@MacDougall while you're here what do you think of the idea Seanzie cleared me and do you see any other plausible people Sean might have cleared?
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:14 pm
Haha I will hurt you
because I'm John Doe
Ugh
you can't be serial?
It's not a serious claim from you but a serious reaction from me.
Stahhhhp
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:23 pm @MacDougall while you're here what do you think of the idea Seanzie cleared me and do you see any other plausible people Sean might have cleared?
I ain't know.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

DrWilgy is ...

Dubz ... was towny day 1, did they even post day 2? Where's Dubz? Someone was saying he was outed yesterday and I was assuming it was some sort of joke? Dubz got given a Zenon gift on n1 with three votes and then didn't even show up?

Epi is ...

Mac is me, I am Mac

Matahari is ... kind of like ... rand but ... wolfy side of rand ... kinda want SVS to solve Matahari @S~V~S what say you?

Michelle is ... I thought towny for the omgus day 1 but that's too generous. @Thunal33 why u clearin'?

Nanook ... probably wouldn't have killed Zenon and Zenon looks like a fairly clear John Doe kill to me? And he's all level 1 and whatever which is fine. Like whatever townread the guy.

Rondo is all setup solving and stuff and I just think he's town now cuz like why not (HE KNOWS TOO MUCH DONT TRUST HIM).

Roxy is ... kind of like ... rand but ... wolfy side of rand ... kinda want SVS to solve Matahari @S~V~S what say you?

Seanzie teabags evil

I looked at Thunal's ISO to see the thing I'm supposed to see to townread them and I couldn't find it but I'm townreading them now anyway

Sooooo

Towncore

Thunal
Rondo
Nanook
SVS
Jack
Seanzie

Sussy baka list

Wilgy
Dubz
Falcon
Epi
Matahari
Roxy

There are 6 names there.

The way I could have is now dead, I am sorry. I tried but I tried too early.
;)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:25 pm

DrWilgy is ...

Epi is ...

Mac is me, I am Mac

Seanzie teabags evil

Sooooo

Towncore

Thunal
Rondo
Nanook
SVS
Jack
Seanzie

Sussy baka list

Wilgy
Dubz
Falcon
Epi
Matahari
Roxy

There are 6 names there.

The way I could have is now dead, I am sorry. I tried but I tried too early.
What did you try?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:21 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:20 pm

Rondo for setup solving
Jack because he "self confirms" and wolves never claim to do that (do they? lol)

ehh I still am not convinced we're in level 1 world and I wouldn't clear Rondo. I've played enough mafia.gg games with lost wolves to know not everything that looks like a signal is one, but I think it raises the odds of him being mafia and I'm a little paranoid at how agreeable and conventionally towny he is compared to Solar System.

I'd add you and Michelle to the list.
Your solution is based on the idea Pyxxy knows who Joh Doe is, talk me through how you came to that?
I'd guess he does because we know John Doe knows the sin's identity and Kate's role doesn't say anything about not knowing John Doe. I kind of feel like knowing John Doe would be the default. It's also some setup spec that spending two whole phases with there not being a true informed minority isn't even really mafia.
This is more like a LMS type game with the zest of an added town core and a recruiting baddie faction to deal with. Really the hosts inspiration for this is awesome tbh.
;)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:15 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:53 pm Earlier, I was made to post in ways that alluded to the seven deadly sins.

If you will notice, my first post was lust, my second (to S~V~S) was envy, etc.

Hope I didn't offend anyone. I am free to post normally.
Do we really believe Epi had a curse? What if he was just trying to encourage the sins to signal to him?
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:10 pm I'm voting MacDougall out of basic, angry revenge.

[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:44 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:43 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:10 pm The most annoying shit ever for me is when I put faith in myself I'm wrong and when I doubt myself I'm right and it literally makes playing mafia so frustrating.

Anyways I was right on Doom that's cool. Why the fuck did they kill Doom.
Fear kill.
I don't agree. My thinking is a redirection is in play.
Most of Epi's ISO is like, okay in a "this is standard Epi" way but these two posts on day 2 kind of stand out as being awkward for him. @Jackofhearts2005 @DrWilgy @S~V~S you probably have the most experience with him. These posts lack the curmudgeonliness I associate with town Epi. Like he seems a bit more proactive, in a not very good way?
The second one he doesn't really follow up on but :shrug2:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:30 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:28 pm Any volunteers?
Wilgy
Dubz
Falcon
Epi
Matahari
Roxy

Target Epi with immediacy. He is the highest value solve in this list imo.
wow ok then no need for me this game. :sigh:
;)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:30 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:28 pm Any volunteers?
Wilgy
Dubz
Falcon
Epi
Matahari
Roxy

Target Epi with immediacy. He is the highest value solve in this list imo.
wow ok then no need for me this game. :sigh:
que?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

que?

Por qué estás haciendo una barbacoa?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ay coramba
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:27 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:21 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:20 pm

Rondo for setup solving

ehh I still am not convinced we're in level 1 world and I wouldn't clear Rondo. I've played enough mafia.gg games with lost wolves to know not everything that looks like a signal is one, but I think it raises the odds of him being mafia and I'm a little paranoid at how agreeable and conventionally towny he is compared to Solar System.

I'd add you and Michelle to the list.
Your solution is based on the idea Pyxxy knows who Joh Doe is, talk me through how you came to that?
I'd guess he does because we know John Doe knows the sin's identity and Kate's role doesn't say anything about not knowing John Doe. I kind of feel like knowing John Doe would be the default. It's also some setup spec that spending two whole phases with there not being a true informed minority isn't even really mafia.
This is more like a LMS type game with the zest of an added town core and a recruiting baddie faction to deal with. Really the hosts inspiration for this is awesome tbh.
Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool and I like all sorts of social deduction games not just mafia. I just think for a mafia game I'd expect a true informed minority somewhat soon into the game.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

with all these extra kills popping off on strong towns

I'm beginning to think mindlessly killing mech outed sins is probably not the play lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: s~v~s] aubergine

360 no scoping John Doe

Return to “Previous Jobs”