Total votes: 12
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 155
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:04 am Tutuu died 38 minutes after the day ended. That's not an end of day resolution that's a during night resolution.

I received my gift 17 minutes after day ended.

I think that Tutuu blew up cuz she opened a gift.
Tbf Tutuu also claimed she got a warning that she was going to die so that could be what killed her. I still wouldn't open the gift.
but you got a note/gift? Didn't you say you got a warning as well?
;)
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Matahari »

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine I better do that now so I don’t forget.

Ok, it’s come to my attention that my speed reading skill is non-existent. Someone mentioned something about someone getting 3 extra votes and not using them. I wondered where that info came from, because it was out of left field for me. Then at least two more people mentioned it, so I realized it must be in the thread somewhere and I just missed it. With 1,000+ posts a day, I’m not going searching for it.
Then, Mac posted some info about JD that I also had no clue about, but Mac said it was in the OP. So I did go to the OP, and realized I hadn’t seen JD’s spoiler tag.

I don’t have any real sense of who is bad, or who is good. I don’t hardcore suspect anyone, and I don’t hardcore trust anyone. If that changes, I’ll be sure to let you know, Roxy 😘

I’m going to keep reading to stay caught up, maybe I’ll see something that feels sketchy enough to question.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:20 am This is for myself, a kind of reads list, but in the poll order

Dennis - outed scum

DrWilgy - low impact, maybe a sin, if not please play @DrWilgy

Dubz - busy IRL, relaxed tone, idk

Epignosis - i liked the analysis of the setup but that's not really AI.

falcon45ca - good tone, low impact, in the upper part of the null

jackofhearts2005 - time will tell, maybe town, not on the chopping block but he should show his towny soul if that’s his alignment

Macdougall - tinfoilable unfortunately. Not today.

Matahari - not very towny, not really scummy. I didn't notice agenda, so I will put her also above null.

Michelle - :heart:

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - suspicious

RondoDimBuckle - self confidemt, making a reactionary play, RTs, meh. Idk, hopefully town

Roxy - towny

S~V~S - looked like she is solving but i don't get the Poe except Nook, please explain @S~V~S

Thunal33 - my top town previous days, gives me paranoia for her fear of dying yday, but still town.

I, too, like to be careful around low posters but this is d 3 and we are getting ready to be in battle dome mode you letting Wigly and falcon off so easily along with Mata my eyebrow twitches a bit at this poe. Sorry.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:26 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:47 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:33 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:27 am Do you know if tutuu died for breaking an imposed unknows post cap?
I mean its the only thing that makes sense and with that in mind Mac is probably dead because he has been forced to be unable to vote for Seanzie
I have a tinfoil if tutuu was killed by this method

Thunal came into the day with a restriction as well and said she don't want to die if she posts much.
I have no idea how many posts she had that day, but I doubt they're many.
It's like she knew about the death sentence who came for posting over a number of posts and thought the action against her was similar with the action against tutuu.

I disliked the optimistic tone when she said we are in a good spot or something
Btw I didn't know what the post restriction was but thought it was plausible I would die if I posted too much so I got in the habit of condensing my posts into walls. I said pretty much everything I wanted to say yesterday. I don't even think Tutuu died for the post restriction, I think she died for the note she got that she said she was going to die.
I would like to know exactly the who/what/where/when/how of this "restriction" please.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:36 am
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:28 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:20 am This is for myself, a kind of reads list, but in the poll order

Dennis - outed scum

jackofhearts2005 - time will tell, maybe town, not on the chopping block but he should show his towny soul if that’s his alignment

Matahari - not very towny, not really scummy. I didn't notice agenda, so I will put her also above null.

RondoDimBuckle - self confidemt, making a reactionary play, RTs, meh. Idk, hopefully town

Roxy - towny

S~V~S - looked like she is solving but i don't get the Poe except Nook, please explain @S~V~S

Thunal33 - my top town previous days, gives me paranoia for her fear of dying yday, but still town.
Can you explain on Nanook? It's pretty hard for me to read him partly because I think his reaction posts at EoD2 were exaggerated regardless of his alignment.
Nanook is tunneling me as town when I low post because he is convinced I can't high post as scum so there's no other explanation for me to low post
I didn't notice a read on me in this game. We were itt in the same time, but he didn't try to talk to me.
That's very weak per se, but I started to add micro elements to it, like the post when he told Mac he has to die because he tunneled/ was wrong on Porscha. In the best case Mac should be voted as wolf/sin not because he was wrong. There are more for sure but I have just this one in memory.
Also it's the fact Sean just started to say he suspects Nook when he died. That's wifom, but we should talk about it
Self meta makes me queasy as most times I have seen players do it they were bad. WIFOM yah for sure. Sorry again.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:56 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:51 am
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:43 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:38 am
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:30 am Where is Nanook anyway

I did in fact pass out while reading Michelle's ISO so starting that over
was it so boring? :sigh:
No pls I'm just adjusting to time zone change and one of my cats has been waking me up early too :coffee3:
Awww your cute kitty is town ^^
(I was teasing you tbh)
He's definitely chaos
Spoiler: show
but he is pretty cute
20230621_105517.jpg
you kitty is adorable <3 :cloud9:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:31 pm @Michelle can you walk me through what changed your mind on Mac from strong scum read to tinfoilable/not where you want to go today?
you should read the D 2 part where he talks about his tracking and Seanzie talks about his chat with Kate.
I'll help you by giving you the start of it all with Mac's post and Seanzie a few below:

viewtopic.php?p=1056812#p1056812
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

fixed quote fail:
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:51 pm
S~V~S wrote: Town for sure (except this group is pretty much in order),

Mac
Roxy
Rondo

Town Prolly Maybe

Epi
Jack
Thunal

???
Dubz, I understand she had real life, so I'm putting her in limbo. I saw she came in last night and I haven't read back through last night other than my @ s and a skim.

Pool of potential Sinners; not really sure about any of these, so POE I guess.

Wilgy
Falcon (I could also put him in limbo, Zenon was pretty sure he was town and she reads him well, and yesterday when he popped in to say he had no idea what was going on, that sounded sincere and not like something a baddie would say but ???)
Mata
Michelle
Nook

He's bad.

Dennis

@Roxy We know 3 of the 7 sins; with 4 left that list is too short, so someone, or several someones, further up is in the wrong group.
Wigly - is not his normal charming/funny/silly self and it is showing. Is he bad? Could be as I have zero warm fuzzies from him this game. Why is wigly here for you?

falcon is quickly going up in my list for baddies. His continued absence this game is mind boggling especially as the town is struggling. This is usually the time Tfalcon would fly in and help save the day.

Mata - I have asked specifically in the thread for help and she has disappeared making my read of her townie-ness decline further into baddie territory. Do you feel the same?

Michelle - as I had suspicion of her on D 1 she has been around more and is at least posting. Though most of our POE's do line up. She seems to be trying. I have zero experience with them so yah - It's all just a guess/vibe thing. It's still a bit precarious but I have been having her on my town lists. Why is she on your list? Do you have experience with her game/meta?

Nook - yah I feel you here. He is unreadable. But I agree with Rondo or Jack I do not remember who said it but they said Nook never gets to the end game. But honestly what are we waiting for here people? And you, (svs) what say you?

Dennis today where are you looking first after this elim?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

may as well vote little dude dennis
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@MacDougall talk to me about your SVS vote. I'll be around but I do have a meeting.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Matahari wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:37 pm [VOTE: Dennis] aubergine I better do that now so I don’t forget.

Ok, it’s come to my attention that my speed reading skill is non-existent. Someone mentioned something about someone getting 3 extra votes and not using them. I wondered where that info came from, because it was out of left field for me. Then at least two more people mentioned it, so I realized it must be in the thread somewhere and I just missed it. With 1,000+ posts a day, I’m not going searching for it.
Then, Mac posted some info about JD that I also had no clue about, but Mac said it was in the OP. So I did go to the OP, and realized I hadn’t seen JD’s spoiler tag.

I don’t have any real sense of who is bad, or who is good. I don’t hardcore suspect anyone, and I don’t hardcore trust anyone. If that changes, I’ll be sure to let you know, Roxy 😘

I’m going to keep reading to stay caught up, maybe I’ll see something that feels sketchy enough to question.
Zenon said in the thread she had given Dubz 3 votes. They did not use them as they were afk bc of moving.

uh ok I had hoped for more but I'll understand for today but the next day phase, Day 4, I will be expecting much more from you than - you do not know who is bad or good or you do not hardcore suspect/trust anyone .
;)
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Roxy i don't care about self meta, i explained my suspicion on Nanook in that post

Also if you don't solve the low posters and you kill them all at one moment you don't have enough mischops if you're wrong about them.

I prefer to give time to people who warm up later in a game.
Wilgy is one of them. Matahari seems focused on solving. Do you think i am pocketed by them?

What do you think about my tinfoils?
@Roxy

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:24 pm Roxy i don't care about self meta, i explained my suspicion on Nanook in that post

Also if you don't solve the low posters and you kill them all at one moment you don't have enough mischops if you're wrong about them.

I prefer to give time to people who warm up later in a game.
Wilgy is one of them. Matahari seems focused on solving. Do you think i am pocketed by them?

What do you think about my tinfoils?
@Roxy
I like your tinfoil inre: Nook. I need to read Seanzie tbh.

Tinfoil inre: Mac. I disagree what does it serve him to do this? If he is wrong on a town then maybe but right now he helped hand us two sins. He was the first to bring up Kate/Dennis *then* Seanzie confirmed it all. I get you believe he gets to end game that way if he is JD but coming out as a Town Tracker with the info on sins would only hurt JD -not- help him. Besides someone could have said hey wait a minute that's my ability and no one has counter claimed.

Tinfoil inre: Thunal - yeah I have it too which I am sure you have read. I am trying to look past and see what she will come up with but so far it is just little things I continue to question for my own ease of mind. Like her saying that she had read pyx and didn't see anything there yet I found the Nook stuff. Or saying we are doing well - we aren't.

Your read of low posters: well I am a champion of low posters as I am usually one myself but this game is so intriguing I cannot stay away like other games.

So for Wigly I see he claimed to get the last btsc with Seanzie before he died no one counter claimed but I still have misgivings where he is concerned.

Mata - I need way more from her she is dragging her feet this game I am getting anxious where she is concerned. She has zero reads? Really having a hard time holding onto a town read for her.

falcon: I have no idea why you think he is normal this game - he isn't. I can read falcon fairly well and I really think he is a sin if not JD.

dubz: well I do not know what to say I keep waiting but so far I have seen nothing that makes me go "oh right that is town". I have not played with them though I did host them (I think) fingersplints has made me cohost way too many Mountainous games lately.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

you may be in Wigly's pocket @Michelle but no one is in Mata's.

Going to read Seanzie's last day or so.
;)
Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Dubz »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:38 pm Hoenstly, if it helps to just clear me and remove me from PoE:
I was BTSC with Seanzie before they were killed. Seanzie was helping me get into the game while at the same time I shared all my info with them.

Between BTSC Seanzie's PoE went from including me here:
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:05 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:02 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:29 pm So who do people think John Doe is?
Nook, Thun, Jack, Wilgy, Falcon all deserve more scrutiny IMO. You might as well, but this is the first post I think I've seen of you, so I'm not actually qualified to say anything about you at this point.
If I had to order the list it would probably be

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

In order of most likely baddie to least likely baddie.
To not after sharing data:
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:09 am
Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:04 am Is there a sort of...thread consensus POE so I can prioritize ISOs? I've only really looked at flips and where I was mentioned (will get to that shortly), and I skimmed end of D2 last night.
Dennis is outed. We are looking for more baddies. My eyes are on Nook. I am wary of Falcon and Roxy. People like Jack and Epi deserve more scrutiny IMO, but idk if this is consensus, but I am town KING, so what I say, goes.
I share this as I don't think anyone would counter claim me on being in BTSC with Seanzie and Seanzie wouldn't remove me from the PoE without good reason. If less energy is wasted assessing me, I'd say this is a net positive for the town.
Well, since you brought it up, I can now say that my guess for who Sean cleared if he did clear someone n2 was you

Big if but it does seem pretty telling that you disappeared from his POE
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Seanzie's last post:
Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:04 am Is there a sort of...thread consensus POE so I can prioritize ISOs? I've only really looked at flips and where I was mentioned (will get to that shortly), and I skimmed end of D2 last night.
Dennis is outed. We are looking for more baddies. My eyes are on Nook. I am wary of Falcon and Roxy. People like Jack and Epi deserve more scrutiny IMO, but idk if this is consensus, but I am town KING, so what I say, goes.

In the thread he pushed Thunal, falcon, Mac, Jack, Nook, Epi, Wigly.

but he posted this earlier than his last reads list:
Seanzie wrote:Nook - his recent posting re: Kate and Dennis being outed reminds me more of scum!nook pretending to be disinterested rather than town!Nook actually being disinterested.

Falcon - I read his D1 ISO and was actually thinking about targeting him, but since I expressed sus of him D1 and voted for him, I thought it would be harder to run the gambit I did with him. His D1 ISO did not have the characteristic game-related prods that I associate with town Falcon. I don't remember anything from him D2, which also isn't great.

Wilgy - I don't know. They're behind the scenes in my mind today even more so than usual.

Jack - Spending a whole lot more time messing around rather than scum hunting. I don't think I saw a single solving post at all today.

Thun - I had a bad feeling about her yesterday, but take that with a grain of salt since I always have a bad feeling about her. I also thought about targeting her overnight, but decided against it since I often suspect her regardless of her alignment, especially early game (so y'all should figure her out... or I will eventually).
The part about Wigly kinda confirms what Wigly has told us.

I like his takes if I am honest. I know he suspected me in his last list but Idc I still like his list.
;)
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:47 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:31 pm @Michelle can you walk me through what changed your mind on Mac from strong scum read to tinfoilable/not where you want to go today?
you should read the D 2 part where he talks about his tracking and Seanzie talks about his chat with Kate.
I'll help you by giving you the start of it all with Mac's post and Seanzie a few below:

viewtopic.php?p=1056812#p1056812
Thank you! I caught some of it here and there with ISOs but hadn't found the start
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

new poe:
(not including Dennis bc obv)

Nook
falcon
Epi
Jack
Mata

tinfoils:
Thunal
dubz
;)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Post by MacDougall »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:55 pm @MacDougall talk to me about your SVS vote. I'll be around but I do have a meeting.
She's suspiciously queefing about today. Pungently.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Falcon

not town
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:34 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:55 pm @MacDougall talk to me about your SVS vote. I'll be around but I do have a meeting.
I can't even with this post :haha:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:58 pm Falcon

not town
What do you think of what I found in Seanzie's ISO about Wigly?
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

I was suspiciously working today.

And seriously, can you not use that word, or at least don't call people by it? This is so fucking offensive.

Just got home gonna catch up to the @'s
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Yeah Seanzie and Wilgy definitely had btsc and that means he town?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:03 pm
I was suspiciously working today.

And seriously, can you not use that word, or at least don't call people by it? This is so fucking offensive.

Just got home gonna catch up to the @'s
If the queef fits.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:15 pm Oh @S~V~S

360 no scope is a term from first person shooter video games. Generally, sniper rifles are pinpoint accurate, deal super high damage and have super high range with their scope. They're used for killing enemies with one headshot at long range before they even know you're there or before they can get close enough to shoot back. Up close, they're are super hard to use. The scope zoom is worthless at close range. Imagine trying to punch someone with binoculars glued to your face. And if you miss, the rate of fire is so low that you'll probably be dead before you get another shot. But you do have a chance to take an unzoomed headshot, which will still kill your enemy in one hit. Pulling this off is difficult and is referred to as "no scoping." 360 is just spinning in a circle. So like if you've got a sniper rifle out and you look behind you and oh shit there's a bad guy, the only effective (but difficult to pull off) move is to attempt that no scope headshot while spinning.

So essentially "360 no scope" is a one shot kill on an enemy that takes a lot of skill and is worth bragging about. Metaphorically, taking a wolf from comfortable with their position to yeeted is the mafia equivalent.

When I said OMG SVS DYNE 360NS that's me saying "oh my god, SVS, do you not even 360 no scope?"

:beer:
Thank You! I Googled it, and tbh, I got the jist but not how it would apply in that situation. I am a bit older than many here, and had no kids, so my video gaming experience is mainly Zelda games, and big bar machines.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wait does queef mean something else in America? In Australia it just means like cooking or baking. Like the other day I queefed up a cake.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis - outed scum

Roxy - towny

Wilgy: Just much more quiet than I expect of him. He isn't even licking or anything at all. I felt Wilgy early on, I'm not feeling him anymore. He feels different to me than he did Day 1, and in a game where people change alignment, people who feel different will get my eye.

Falcon: He's posting but I haven't seen anything reads like from him since Day 1 as well. He's poked at Mata a bit, and he DOES have more posts than her, but she has more to say. As I said this AM, Zenon thought he sounded towny on Day 1. But it is Day 3, and I don't particularly think he does anymore. Again, in a game with changing alignments, this matters.

Mata: TBH, she DOES feel the same to me as she has all game. Maybe sin and unrecruited? She doesn't say much and when she does not very solvey.

Michelle: Early on, it felt to me like Michelle was poking people in a way that seemed a bit slick, since then most of her posts that I have seen have been poll posts etc., as she did in the Anniversary game, but to be fair, I haven't indepth read her since Day One. Also feels different to me, but in a better way. She is mainly here becasue I don't know what I think of her, and that is the function of the POE, right?

GTH if I had to vote one of these now, it would be Mata.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:51 pm
S~V~S wrote: Town for sure (except this group is pretty much in order),

Mac
Roxy
Rondo

Town Prolly Maybe

Epi
Jack
Thunal

???
Dubz, I understand she had real life, so I'm putting her in limbo. I saw she came in last night and I haven't read back through last night other than my @ s and a skim.

Pool of potential Sinners; not really sure about any of these, so POE I guess.

Wilgy
Falcon (I could also put him in limbo, Zenon was pretty sure he was town and she reads him well, and yesterday when he popped in to say he had no idea what was going on, that sounded sincere and not like something a baddie would say but ???)
Mata
Michelle
Nook

He's bad.

Dennis

@Roxy We know 3 of the 7 sins; with 4 left that list is too short, so someone, or several someones, further up is in the wrong group.
Wigly - is not his normal charming/funny/silly self and it is showing. Is he bad? Could be as I have zero warm fuzzies from him this game. Why is wigly here for you?

falcon is quickly going up in my list for baddies. His continued absence this game is mind boggling especially as the town is struggling. This is usually the time Tfalcon would fly in and help save the day.

Mata - I have asked specifically in the thread for help and she has disappeared making my read of her townie-ness decline further into baddie territory. Do you feel the same?

Michelle - as I had suspicion of her on D 1 she has been around more and is at least posting. Though most of our POE's do line up. She seems to be trying. I have zero experience with them so yah - It's all just a guess/vibe thing. It's still a bit precarious but I have been having her on my town lists. Why is she on your list? Do you have experience with her game/meta?

Nook - yah I feel you here. He is unreadable. But I agree with Rondo or Jack I do not remember who said it but they said Nook never gets to the end game. But honestly what are we waiting for here people? And you, (svs) what say you?

Dennis today where are you looking first after this elim?
I'm not sure if you're asking me a question here other than about Dennis? I actually touched on your comments on my reply to Michelle, except Nook, which she said she got.

When I caught up last night, I was looking for people who felt different to me. I used to be pretty good at that (I don't know if you played this game, I don't even recall which one it was, but I caught LT out as recruited in one post. Good times.)

I think Falcon and Wilgy have both changed from Day one to now. In this game, that gets my eye. I think Mata is perhaps an unrecruited? My feels on her have not changed over the game. She made one post I liked alot, her Mac = Doe tinfoil. I didn't agree, but I liked her feel, she seemed to really believe it, if that makes sense. But a 'Who is Doe' theory wouldn't preclude her from being a Sin.

I have (i think) zero experience with Nook in games, he seems very under the radar to me. I don't know if this is his norm. He DOES feel pretty much the same as he did to me earlier in the game, though. I read that more as towny on Day 1, now it feels less so, it feels, like I said, under the radar.

Like I told Michelle, GTH if not Dennis, I'd go with Mata.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:08 pm Wait does queef mean something else in America? In Australia it just means like cooking or baking. Like the other day I queefed up a cake.
:stare:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:01 pm

not town
i saw that Wilgy claimed BTS with Sean Night Two. What did you find?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:35 pm

not town
This:

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:11 pm Seanzie's last post:

Seanzie wrote:Nook - his recent posting re: Kate and Dennis being outed reminds me more of scum!nook pretending to be disinterested rather than town!Nook actually being disinterested.

Falcon - I read his D1 ISO and was actually thinking about targeting him, but since I expressed sus of him D1 and voted for him, I thought it would be harder to run the gambit I did with him. His D1 ISO did not have the characteristic game-related prods that I associate with town Falcon. I don't remember anything from him D2, which also isn't great.

Wilgy - I don't know. They're behind the scenes in my mind today even more so than usual.

Jack - Spending a whole lot more time messing around rather than scum hunting. I don't think I saw a single solving post at all today.

Thun - I had a bad feeling about her yesterday, but take that with a grain of salt since I always have a bad feeling about her. I also thought about targeting her overnight, but decided against it since I often suspect her regardless of her alignment, especially early game (so y'all should figure her out... or I will eventually).

I like his takes if I am honest. I know he suspected me in his last list but Idc I still like his list.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:34 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:58 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:47 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:45 am Tbh I am feeling no town wim. Completely forgot about this game too lol.
Tbf, we essentially outted two wolfs in the same day but the wolves don’t have tmi. It’s hard to wim at forgone conclusions.
Yeah, I felt good with a mafia flip since I love interaction analysis and looking at spew but it's not as straightforward as I wanted it to be. I'm less confident pyxxy actually knew John Doe and if he did there's nothing I found that points to a specific John Doe. I feel a bit burnt out now.
tbf: The last day they did make a point of throwing Nook in their poe at 3:37 and then taking right out of the poe at 3:50.

They were very chummy with Kate in the thread.

then there was this:
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:30 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:49 am Most, if not all, of a role’s descriptions may be revealed with lynches. However, only role names are usually revealed with any other types of kills.
I think doom could probably do things that we'll never know about*.

*Unless we chop a virtue**/a virtue info dumps which would be inadvisable at this point. Not sure if that might even count as role claiming.
**oh actually also if we chop Sloth, since it's the opposite of Diligence, maybe that role explanation would at least be a clue towards what Doom could do. really not sure it super matters though
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:08 am
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:30 am Yay, new game! I've been excited for this one since it was posted.

I ll be reading back (only 5 pages today) and jump in later.

:yay:
Oh good you're here
I will be sheeping you, at least for d1. No pressure.
I quoted this post because I wondered if (conjectures follow -->) Dubz is the lone scum but scum gets to know who the sins are and maybe can recruit them or something idk

but then Dubz didn't really interact with Dennis is a substantive/pockety way so, eh

Throwing shit out about Dubz which were probs about themselves.

Trying to pocket the shit out of Zenon and it never worked, they ended up saying she was probs a sin bc of the way she treated them.

Note SVS made a reads list with several left off, Pyx was one the ones left off of it. With Thunal and dubz saying she should have a read on them but did not.

I went back into D 1 as well with a couple but with this look I see maybe Nook? I have zero read here and he is not helpful to the town at all. SVS? (I hope not tbh) I do not feel she is bad but I cannot read her like ever.
I did leave Pyxxy off, the other two I said I had no impression of them. Pyxxy was the one who pointed out to me that I left him off my list,
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:43 am
S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:09 am [ed note: v big post that does not have my name in it]
@S~V~S boo
And I replied to him here.
S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:06 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:56 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:44 am Good morning everyone! I'll read and post after work but I wanted to say hi!!! :heart:
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:29 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:13 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:44 am Good morning everyone! I'll read and post after work but I wanted to say hi!!! :heart:
ily hi
:hug:
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:24 am
:smile:
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:32 am sup
woke up
Morning!!!
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:07 am I have jack and epi as town

Mac as purple guy

Zenon and falcon as purple or red guy and girl
I will keep this in mind.

Tutuu probably town as well, just vibe but good enough from one post :biggrin:
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:14 am [VOTE: michello] aubergine
[VOTE: MacDougallo] aubergine
It's Omgus time :charlieblackmon:
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:34 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:12 am Image

me and the boys on our way to kill the seven deadly sins ... @nutella
I am pocketed
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:38 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:18 am

Mustang killed Lust, the counterpart to Lust in this game is Chastity

so that's what Tutu is claiming

ezpz
Flavour hunting?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:39 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:38 am You know what. Fuck it. I am pocketed by tutuu
Mindmeld tbh
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:39 am Tell me if it's worthy to rush and read the Sod pls Rondo
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:46 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:41 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:39 am Tell me if it's worthy to rush and read the Sod pls Rondo
no need to rush, its a bunch of SOD as you expect, but I have my own conclusions. Worth reading tho
Ty! Noted :)
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:43 am I love bees. I cant stop watching apiary and other bee related stuff on youtube
:faint: me too!!!!
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:11 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:47 am
no need to rush, its a bunch of SOD as you expect, but I have my own conclusions. Worth reading tho
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:43 am I love bees. I cant stop watching apiary and other bee related stuff on youtube
I cant tell if you are trying to pocket me with the mindmeld stuff and now this. But also I have decided I want to be friends with everyone this game and I will just relax and let everyone else be whatever they want to be.
Here i am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:03 am

ezpz
Flavour hunting?
A trick here, I'd never be hunting flavor in the thread if I was evil.
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:50 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:01 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:31 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:27 am Thoughts on the jack/porscha/epi/doom/michelle portion?
jack and porscha derp clear about purple guys being able to change alignemnts which i believed

epi too somewhat. and also for him in general he sounds mega town to me. very typical of epi. very honest like i expect him to write posts, town

doom made that post i believed where she said 1. im town 2. something something

michelle that post where she said hi to a lot of people and said she keep my reads in mind and omgus mac also sounded believable to me
Derp clears don't exist.
They do exist, but I don't recommend going for them. There's other possibilities to clear someone.
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:53 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:20 am I am really not in the camp of them counting as wolves yet but I am happy to work under that assumption with you Neenooneenooneenoo
Counting them as scum is a good start ig
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:42 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 am Epi civ, Thunal sin, Mac virtue, tutuu massive sinner, DOOM virtue, zenon leaning sin, Kate the one scum, Dubz leaning sin, Scotty leaning host

ttyl
Kate mafia? How come? @pyxxy
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:24 am
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:16 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 am Epi civ, Thunal sin, Mac virtue, tutuu massive sinner, DOOM virtue, zenon leaning sin, Kate the one scum, Dubz leaning sin, Scotty leaning host

ttyl
Wait come back, I want to know why
i dont believe u

u sound evil

this sounds like a lie

ur maf

die
That's a joke, right?
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:25 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:14 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:06 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:04 pm We have a 4.8% chance of finding John Doe today. With those odds, why even bother?
But wouldn't it be cool if we did it and town just won after 1 day?
No, it wouldn't be cool. It would ruin something someone has worked very hard on for us to enjoy. Day 1 luck shot? I'd be pissed if I was the host.
Looking back I townlean this subverting expectations. Like the expected reaction would be "yeah let's catch the mafia" and it takes some level of risk of being scumread to not go with that expectation.
Interesting Pov, I like it
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:41 am im on PC I CAN DO COLORS

I FORGOT MY READS LOL LET ME ISO MYSELF

Jack porscha epi thunal doom michelle

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
What have I done to deserve that green place?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:13 am It is unfortunate that claiming is illegal in this game or I would have claimed like 5 different things by now. Its also 'unfortunate' that thunal doesnt know that about me which makes their push even funnier to me. I cant tell what angle it is yet
Illegal?
My fav thingy, I hate to claim
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:45 am tutuu
38%
Voters: Zenon, falcon45ca, RondoDimBuckle

Spicy!!!
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:47 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:45 am

ttyl

i dont believe u

u sound evil

this sounds like a lie

ur maf

die
That's a joke, right?

No, it wouldn't be cool. It would ruin something someone has worked very hard on for us to enjoy. Day 1 luck shot? I'd be pissed if I was the host.
Looking back I townlean this subverting expectations. Like the expected reaction would be "yeah let's catch the mafia" and it takes some level of risk of being scumread to not go with that expectation.

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:13 am It is unfortunate that claiming is illegal in this game or I would have claimed like 5 different things by now. Its also 'unfortunate' that thunal doesnt know that about me which makes their push even funnier to me. I cant tell what angle it is yet
Illegal?
so you 'claim'
I claimed in that gif, I am the fluffy doggo hanging on the stairs
You get nothing more :noble:
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:46 am MICHELLE CHAN ITS HARD TO RESPOND TO UR WALL I DONT WANNA QUOTE ALL OF IT

it wasnt a joke DUBZ IS EVIL

u deserved green coz I BELIEVE UR POST where you say HI to A LOT OF PEOPLE
Ook, keep me updated pls

Your enthusiasm is uncommon, or I forgot how you play... but no, you post in caps so much, what's going on?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:50 am When i say updated, i mean give me a real read when you have it.
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:51 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:53 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:50 am Michelle is pretty far outside her scum range. Town til she ain't
Shushhhh don't tell everyone
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:01 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am

Have a nice day.
ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
:pout: bad vote pyxxy
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:03 am Ily Thunal :biggrin: :bighug:
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:07 am Kate why Pyxxy said you're mafia?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:26 am
@Kate
@pyxxy pls answer as well
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:59 am
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:56 am
I don't know. But I'm not.
I believe you
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:28 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:06 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:31 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:30 am

ezpz
shouldnt you not be outing virtues in thread?
Can someone who knows this comic, can you explain for the boomers in the back row?
So.eone, pls.

Tooooties? @tutuu ?
I never watched the movie but the gif is from Fullmetal Alchemist where the 7 sins are villain characters
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:29 pm What exactly was the slip? Can you quote?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:27 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:44 pm Idk what to make of tutuu at all, is this how they always play?
Every game is different. There's a good vibe, but I played last time with tutuu long ago
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:35 pm tutuu
40%
Voters: Zenon, falcon45ca, DrWilgy, RondoDimBuckle

Wagon getting even spicyer
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:07 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:56 pm
40%

What's so spicy about it?

Which vote is the spicy-est?
Idk.
There's a theory that the wolves would help in making an early wagon to show activity, or a wolf pissed enough townies to get a wagon.
But in this game things are weird.
Tutuu is weird, game mechanics are weird, so the theory remains just a theory.

Tutuu with a wagon is spicy anyway, I don't remember a wagon on town!tutuu so early
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:08 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:06 pm Is a tutuu wagon in particular spicy or is it just the existence of any 4-person wagon?
The first one fmpov
So these are my posts who Roxy found "off" and Svs has a meta read who I have zero intent to fight with because is a personal view, Epi is sheeping that and I will let you do whatever your bloodlust wants and I will go to sleep.

Legacy is Mac is bad.
Tutuu most probably the same.

My vote stays on Mac
I revisited my own post from this AM, and realized that comparing you to a game where you had BTS isn’t really fair. My main concern was that post where you asked Kate about Pyxxy, it really felt to me like you were trying to get her to react. And when you answered me n that you said you WERE doing that.

Fair enough. I’m unvoting you. I’ll revote when I get home from work in a bit (I’m in a shoprite parking lot now lol).

@pyxxy i didn’t intentionally leave you out I was running late and meant to add you to the list with Dubz and Thunal, people I have no read on that I should have a read on.
This would be a pretty poor example of me intentionally avoiding a potential teammate in the thread (this is what you're getting at here, right?) and it happened Day 1, before anyone had BTS, based on Scottys rules, in any case. I am also surprised to see you say you can't read me. I don't think that is the case.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:39 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:35 pm

not town
This:

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:11 pm Seanzie's last post:

Yeah but Sean died in the middle of that BTSC lol. I agree it looks like they had BTS, but doesn't speak to Wilgys alignment.

Let me ask, you seem to be super caught up and have a good feel for the thread. Do YOU think anyone has changed at all?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:48 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:45 am Tbh I am feeling no town wim. Completely forgot about this game too lol.
Tbf, we essentially outted two wolfs in the same day but the wolves don’t have tmi. It’s hard to wim at forgone conclusions.
Yeah, I felt good with a mafia flip since I love interaction analysis and looking at spew but it's not as straightforward as I wanted it to be. I'm less confident pyxxy actually knew John Doe and if he did there's nothing I found that points to a specific John Doe. I feel a bit burnt out now.
tbf: The last day they did make a point of throwing Nook in their poe at 3:37 and then taking right out of the poe at 3:50.

then there was this:
Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:49 am Most, if not all, of a role’s descriptions may be revealed with lynches. However, only role names are usually revealed with any other types of kills.

*Unless we chop a virtue**/a virtue info dumps which would be inadvisable at this point. Not sure if that might even count as role claiming.
**oh actually also if we chop Sloth, since it's the opposite of Diligence, maybe that role explanation would at least be a clue towards what Doom could do. really not sure it super matters though
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:30 am Yay, new game! I've been excited for this one since it was posted.

Oh good you're here
I quoted this post because I wondered if (conjectures follow -->) Dubz is the lone scum but scum gets to know who the sins are and maybe can recruit them or something idk

but then Dubz didn't really interact with Dennis is a substantive/pockety way so, eh

Trying to pocket the shit out of Zenon and it never worked, they ended up saying she was probs a sin bc of the way she treated them.

Note SVS made a reads list with several left off, Pyx was one the ones left off of it. With Thunal and dubz saying she should have a read on them but did not.

I went back into D 1 as well with a couple but with this look I see maybe Nook? I have zero read here and he is not helpful to the town at all. SVS? (I hope not tbh) I do not feel she is bad but I cannot read her like ever.
I did leave Pyxxy off, the other two I said I had no impression of them. Pyxxy was the one who pointed out to me that I left him off my list,
S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:09 am [ed note: v big post that does not have my name in it]
@S~V~S boo
ily hi
woke up
Morning!!!

Mac as purple guy

I am pocketed

ezpz
Flavour hunting?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:38 am You know what. Fuck it. I am pocketed by tutuu
Mindmeld tbh

I cant tell if you are trying to pocket me with the mindmeld stuff and now this. But also I have decided I want to be friends with everyone this game and I will just relax and let everyone else be whatever they want to be.
Here i am

ezpz
Flavour hunting?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:27 am Thoughts on the jack/porscha/epi/doom/michelle portion?
jack and porscha derp clear about purple guys being able to change alignemnts which i believed

epi too somewhat. and also for him in general he sounds mega town to me. very typical of epi. very honest like i expect him to write posts, town

michelle that post where she said hi to a lot of people and said she keep my reads in mind and omgus mac also sounded believable to me
Derp clears don't exist.
They do exist, but I don't recommend going for them. There's other possibilities to clear someone.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:20 am I am really not in the camp of them counting as wolves yet but I am happy to work under that assumption with you Neenooneenooneenoo

ttyl

ttyl
i dont believe u

u sound evil

this sounds like a lie

ur maf

die
That's a joke, right?
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:06 pm

But wouldn't it be cool if we did it and town just won after 1 day?

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
Illegal?
38%

Spicy!!!

ttyl

i dont believe u

u sound evil

this sounds like a lie

ur maf

die
That's a joke, right?

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
Illegal?
so you 'claim'
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:46 am MICHELLE CHAN ITS HARD TO RESPOND TO UR WALL I DONT WANNA QUOTE ALL OF IT

Ook, keep me updated pls

Your enthusiasm is uncommon, or I forgot how you play... but no, you post in caps so much, what's going on?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:50 am When i say updated, i mean give me a real read when you have it.

Have a nice day.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:50 am Michelle is pretty far outside her scum range. Town til she ain't

Have a nice day.

@Kate
I believe you
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:30 am
shouldnt you not be outing virtues in thread?
Can someone who knows this comic, can you explain for the boomers in the back row?
So.eone, pls.

Tooooties? @tutuu ?
I never watched the movie but the gif is from Fullmetal Alchemist where the 7 sins are villain characters
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:29 pm What exactly was the slip? Can you quote?
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:44 pm Idk what to make of tutuu at all, is this how they always play?
Every game is different. There's a good vibe, but I played last time with tutuu long ago
40%

40%

Idk.
There's a theory that the wolves would help in making an early wagon to show activity, or a wolf pissed enough townies to get a wagon.

Tutuu with a wagon is spicy anyway, I don't remember a wagon on town!tutuu so early
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:06 pm Is a tutuu wagon in particular spicy or is it just the existence of any 4-person wagon?
The first one fmpov
So these are my posts who Roxy found "off" and Svs has a meta read who I have zero intent to fight with because is a personal view, Epi is sheeping that and I will let you do whatever your bloodlust wants and I will go to sleep.

Legacy is Mac is bad.

My vote stays on Mac
I revisited my own post from this AM, and realized that comparing you to a game where you had BTS isn’t really fair. My main concern was that post where you asked Kate about Pyxxy, it really felt to me like you were trying to get her to react. And when you answered me n that you said you WERE doing that.

Fair enough. I’m unvoting you. I’ll revote when I get home from work in a bit (I’m in a shoprite parking lot now lol).

@pyxxy i didn’t intentionally leave you out I was running late and meant to add you to the list with Dubz and Thunal, people I have no read on that I should have a read on.
This would be a pretty poor example of me intentionally avoiding a potential teammate in the thread (this is what you're getting at here, right?) and it happened Day 1, before anyone had BTS, based on Scottys rules, in any case. I am also surprised to see you say you can't read me. I don't think that is the case.
Do not be surprised. You are a hell of a player while I *do* believe you are town I cannot be 100% bc you are not fingersplints the only one I am ever sure of but even she can fool me like she did in a recent game when she was bad.

So no you are not in my POE nor in my tinfoils. That's bc I *think* you are indeed town. Sorry I was reading ISO's and tend to touch on stuff as I do it. I do agree that it was odd that Thunal nor dubz said nothing about it.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

this is @S~V~S
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:58 pm

then there was this:

Oh good you're here

@S~V~S boo
ily hi
woke up
Morning!!!

Mac as purple guy

I am pocketed

ezpz
Flavour hunting?
Mindmeld tbh

Here i am
Flavour hunting?

Derp clears don't exist.

ttyl

i dont believe u

u sound evil

this sounds like a lie

ur maf

die
That's a joke, right?

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
Illegal?
38%

Spicy!!!

That's a joke, right?

Illegal?
so you 'claim'

Ook, keep me updated pls

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

@Kate
I believe you

So.eone, pls.

Tooooties? @tutuu ?
40%

40%

Idk.

The first one fmpov

Legacy is Mac is bad.

My vote stays on Mac

Do not be surprised. You are a hell of a player while I *do* believe you are town I cannot be 100% bc you are not fingersplints the only one I am ever sure of but even she can fool me like she did in a recent game when she was bad.

So no you are not in my POE nor in my tinfoils. That's bc I *think* you are indeed town. Sorry I was reading ISO's and tend to touch on stuff as I do it. I do agree that it was odd that Thunal nor dubz said nothing about it.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:59 pm this is @S~V~S

then there was this:

Oh good you're here

@S~V~S boo

ily hi

woke up
Morning!!!

Mac as purple guy

I am pocketed

ezpz
Flavour hunting?
Mindmeld tbh

Here i am

Derp clears don't exist.

ttyl

i dont believe u

u sound evil

this sounds like a lie

ur maf

die
That's a joke, right?

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
Illegal?
38%

Spicy!!!
so you 'claim'

Ook, keep me updated pls

Have a nice day.

@Kate

I believe you

So.eone, pls.

Tooooties? @tutuu ?
40%

Idk.

The first one fmpov

Legacy is Mac is bad.

My vote stays on Mac

No worries, suspect away if you do. It was a good observation, which is why I addressed it. And right now it's the little things, becasue assuming Doe doesn't know who the sins are in advance (and it could go either way, but the framework I'm using for theorizing is BSG), Doe may have also changed his suspicions suddenly. So picking apart peoples posts is a good look, and a smart move.

Gonna eat dinner and back in a bit.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@S~V~S yah I do. falcon, Epi and Jack. Tinfoil- Thunal.

New tinfoil is that Wigly had BTSC with Seanzie was going to outed and killed him in the middle of it. Except that Seanzie said he had outed 2 (Kate/Dennis) and cleared 1 (was it Wigly or was he saying that to get reactions idk bc he never outright said who he had cleared)

Also in one of my previous posts to you you said "I don't really see any questions except for inre: Dennis" but I was just responding to you and giving you my thoughts no questions you are correct. :)
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:06 pm @S~V~S yah I do. falcon, Epi and Jack. Tinfoil- Thunal.

New tinfoil is that Wigly had BTSC with Seanzie was going to outed and killed him in the middle of it. Except that Seanzie said he had outed 2 (Kate/Dennis) and cleared 1 (was it Wigly or was he saying that to get reactions idk bc he never outright said who he had cleared)

Also in one of my previous posts to you you said "I don't really see any questions except for inre: Dennis" but I was just responding to you and giving you my thoughts no questions you are correct. :)
OK, I missed where Sean said that about clearing one. Kate was night one, so it definitely implies Wilgy. So he cleared Wilgy and died lol.

This is hard for me. I definitely dislike relying on what people say about what they said/did outside of the thread. But he isn't at the top of my POE, I'll read some more.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@S~V~S i have a question before you go

How dare you?
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Almost got everyone sorted, just finished Jack ISO.

Update:

Wolfy:
Dennis
Nanook

Wolfish:
Matahari - weak scum, mostly just don't have much to call village there. Did have that one interesting post but it's less interesting upon learning that Mac revealed his tracking results before Sean revealed the BTSC info from Kate.
Jack - wolfish? ISO feels pretty empty with a ton of off topic posts. There's some reads scattered here and there but like, no oomph.

Null/haven't read yet:
Epi
SVS

Townish:
Wilgy - might have been cleared by Sean n2
Roxy
Michelle
Rondo

Town:
Mac
thunal
Falcon

There's probably at least one scum in my towns (there always is) and I'm a bit worried it's JD because I personally feel like JD would have more incentive to seem invested in the game and direct things a bit than the sins would. And there's no one currently in the top of my POE who really checks that box for me. So that's cool.
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Sorry, about what?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:21 pm @S~V~S i have a question before you go

How dare you?
How dare I what?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 99

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:06 pm @S~V~S yah I do. falcon, Epi and Jack. Tinfoil- Thunal.

Considering Seanzie had posted that I was removed from the PoE at the exact same time they were shot, this doesn't make sense.

If my strategy as W was to convince Seanzie I was town and to pull myself out of PoE, I would've waited to ensure I was pulled out before shooting him. There's no way that happened as the death and Seanzie's post were simultaneous.

So if my claim is false
1. Why did I wait to shoot him?
2. Was it luck that I was pulled from PoE upon doing so?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:17 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:33 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:27 am Do you know if tutuu died for breaking an imposed unknows post cap?
I mean its the only thing that makes sense and with that in mind Mac is probably dead because he has been forced to be unable to vote for Seanzie
I do hope you are wrong.

Where are we going after Dennis? Who should I look closely at?
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:19 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:42 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:41 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:36 am Michelle if Ender was here and I was Ender would you tell me if you were bad?
Ender would know my alignament by now, he don't have to ask.
Got it, bad.
Do you believe Michelle is bad? I have felt good about her after D 1.
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:24 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:51 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:42 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:41 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:36 am Michelle if Ender was here and I was Ender would you tell me if you were bad?
Ender would know my alignament by now, he don't have to ask.
Got it, bad.
I don't trust silly tests like these, idk what do you think you will accomplish
it will accomplish a reaction like the one you gave here.
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:27 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:54 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:54 am 48 hours of my life just to get the guy who was outed yesterday. Such pain. Where you at town day vig.

A thought. The fact Pyxxy died and Dennis didn't makes it fairly likely that town aren't the reason Pyxxy is dead? Like if it was a straight town vig, Dennis would be dead not Pyxxy?
My kingdom for a hammer
nah we need discussion makes baddies uncomfortable.
I feel like this is the first time roxy has talked to/about me all game
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:21 pm @S~V~S i have a question before you go

How dare you?
How dare I what?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:38 pm Hoenstly, if it helps to just clear me and remove me from PoE:
I was BTSC with Seanzie before they were killed. Seanzie was helping me get into the game while at the same time I shared all my info with them.

Between BTSC Seanzie's PoE went from including me here:
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:05 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:02 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:29 pm So who do people think John Doe is?
Nook, Thun, Jack, Wilgy, Falcon all deserve more scrutiny IMO. You might as well, but this is the first post I think I've seen of you, so I'm not actually qualified to say anything about you at this point.
If I had to order the list it would probably be

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

In order of most likely baddie to least likely baddie.
To not after sharing data:
I share this as I don't think anyone would counter claim me on being in BTSC with Seanzie and Seanzie wouldn't remove me from the PoE without good reason. If less energy is wasted assessing me, I'd say this is a net positive for the town.
Actually I was in the BTSC with Seanzie lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:02 pm

Considering Seanzie had posted that I was removed from the PoE at the exact same time they were shot, this doesn't make sense.

If my strategy as W was to convince Seanzie I was town and to pull myself out of PoE, I would've waited to ensure I was pulled out before shooting him. There's no way that happened as the death and Seanzie's post were simultaneous.

So if my claim is false
1. Why did I wait to shoot him?
2. Was it luck that I was pulled from PoE upon doing so?
No, it's me. I just have problems believing people when they talk about things that happened outside the thread. I have been part of too many elaborate plots to just trust people. We're all smart and we're all good liars. It's just a fact.

I said I was going to reread and I will. Keep your pants on. i have been otherwise occupied the last hour or so lol

And to answer questions, the host said he'll try to do things in real time, but he has a life. And I'm not sure what your second question is asking. Do you means Seans POE? I assumed he believed you since the post Roxy posted pretty much confirms you and he were in chat. You could have fooled him :shrug: but again, I said I was going to reread you, and wasn't planning to vote for you anytime soon.

Like I said, i tend to be super skeptical of stuff like this. I think everyone clears people too easily based on it. But it's still a good look for you, I'll say that.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:54 pm
but yet you have had some wim this day it is just dragging bc people are not posting bc of the "free" easy elim. It is fucking boring though so I do agree but we need to keep hashing this shit out so we all know where we are going in the next day's phase.
well yeah, I was lying
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:08 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:35 pm

How dare you?
How dare I what?
No. I don't know what you're talking about ha ha

Return to “Previous Jobs”