50%

Total votes: 12
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 3]

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:02 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:06 pm @S~V~S yah I do. falcon, Epi and Jack. Tinfoil- Thunal.

New tinfoil is that Wigly had BTSC with Seanzie was going to outed and killed him in the middle of it. Except that Seanzie said he had outed 2 (Kate/Dennis) and cleared 1 (was it Wigly or was he saying that to get reactions idk bc he never outright said who he had cleared)

Also in one of my previous posts to you you said "I don't really see any questions except for inre: Dennis" but I was just responding to you and giving you my thoughts no questions you are correct. :)
Considering Seanzie had posted that I was removed from the PoE at the exact same time they were shot, this doesn't make sense.

If my strategy as W was to convince Seanzie I was town and to pull myself out of PoE, I would've waited to ensure I was pulled out before shooting him. There's no way that happened as the death and Seanzie's post were simultaneous.

So if my claim is false
1. Why did I wait to shoot him?
2. Was it luck that I was pulled from PoE upon doing so?
I am fairly sure that the simple act of BTSCing you clears you because I think that he said that he got a mechanical redcheck on Kate immediately and he didn't out a red on you and in fact implied he had "a clear" so I am taking you as a clear.

Please give us all your Seanzie info.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:14 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:06 pm @S~V~S yah I do. falcon, Epi and Jack. Tinfoil- Thunal.

New tinfoil is that Wigly had BTSC with Seanzie was going to outed and killed him in the middle of it. Except that Seanzie said he had outed 2 (Kate/Dennis) and cleared 1 (was it Wigly or was he saying that to get reactions idk bc he never outright said who he had cleared)

Also in one of my previous posts to you you said "I don't really see any questions except for inre: Dennis" but I was just responding to you and giving you my thoughts no questions you are correct. :)
Considering Seanzie had posted that I was removed from the PoE at the exact same time they were shot, this doesn't make sense.

If my strategy as W was to convince Seanzie I was town and to pull myself out of PoE, I would've waited to ensure I was pulled out before shooting him. There's no way that happened as the death and Seanzie's post were simultaneous.

So if my claim is false
I am fairly sure that the simple act of BTSCing you clears you because I think that he said that he got a mechanical redcheck on Kate immediately and he didn't out a red on you and in fact implied he had "a clear" so I am taking you as a clear.

OK, I don't remember that Sean said he got an alignment check with BTSC.

That's different.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

anyone else notice that now that Seanzie is dead Roxy is getting real loud?
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

SVS too but I dont want to throw sus at her atm
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:20 pm SVS too but I dont want to throw sus at her atm
Thank you, I got real loud cause Roxy and Michelle threw some questions at me today. And tbh, today is a good time for questions and sorting.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also i was trying to break 100 posts which I almost never do this early in a game. Woot.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:22 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:20 pm SVS too but I dont want to throw sus at her atm
Thank you, I got real loud cause Roxy and Michelle threw some questions at me today. And tbh, today is a good time for questions and sorting.
So you agree with my roxy assessment?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:23 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:22 pm
So you agree with my roxy assessment?
I think Roxy is very towny, and I think she has been since the beginning.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:43 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:38 am
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:30 am Where is Nanook anyway

I did in fact pass out while reading Michelle's ISO so starting that over
was it so boring? :sigh:
No pls I'm just adjusting to time zone change and one of my cats has been waking me up early too :coffee3:
lol, one of my cats loves to do that.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:56 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:51 am
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:43 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:38 am
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:30 am Where is Nanook anyway

I did in fact pass out while reading Michelle's ISO so starting that over
was it so boring? :sigh:
No pls I'm just adjusting to time zone change and one of my cats has been waking me up early too :coffee3:
Awww your cute kitty is town ^^
(I was teasing you tbh)
He's definitely chaos
but he is pretty cute
20230621_105517.jpg
He is cute!
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:39 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:31 pm @Michelle can you walk me through what changed your mind on Mac from strong scum read to tinfoilable/not where you want to go today?
His claim.
Mac is competent scum, there wasn't a real need to expose Kate and Dennis in one move, he could do something else for town credit.

Tinfoil comes from the fact he saved himself with that move, and that means survivalism.
In a vacuum that's NAI, a good player have to be alive to win as either alignament, but in this game if he is John Doe if he dies it's a blatant loss.
If Mac were John Doe, would he even know Kate and Dennis were bad? I'm not sure if he would. Even if he did there are better ways to survive than throwing two teammates under the bus.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:42 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:13 pm
Matahari wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:32 pm I have questions. Bear in mind, that I’m an ancient and come from the school of looking for evidence, as solving, rather than just throwing out suspicions willynilly and be accepted as town because of that.

@Epignosis you suggested the first night kill may have been redirection. I’m not sure how you arrived at that, or if it was just a suggestion, like a possibility in a role madness game. Can you clear that up?

@MacDougall I don’t know where to start. I tend to believe you are JD. After outing yourself, it’s logical that JD would want you gone, but you weren’t nk’d. When Seanzie said he was going to check you, you were trying very hard to change his mind. Then Seanzie dies.
Maybe you’re being framed idk. John Doe is supposed to gain mafia partners, but maybe John Doe is supposed to kill the sins, just like in the movie. He’s a lone serial killer who believes he is smarter than everyone else, so I could see that happening. When you said that you tracked Kate, maybe you ‘stalked’ Kate. In other words, maybe you’re just claiming to be a town tracker, but you’re an SK who stalks on odd nights. Idk. Or maybe JD is not supposed to kill the sins, and when you said you tracked Kate to Dennis, you didn’t think about someone else popping up with more info, like Seanzie did, so you had to sacrifice a potential partner.
Or maybe I just don’t trust players who lead the thread, thinking of Golden in the anniversary game here as a great example. I’m trying to be rid of preconceived inclinations, and trying to balance circumstantial evidence with a lot of maybes. It’s overwhelming in role madness games to try and feel sure of anything. But for now, I can’t help feeling you’re the big bad.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't find this post intriguing

@pretty much anyone, what was the sequence of events with the Kate/Dennis outting? Did Mac bring up the tracking before or after Sean outted Kate?
The best question itg
@Thunal33 do you know the answer?
Mac outed the track before Sean outed his BTSC stuff.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:18 pm anyone else notice that now that Seanzie is dead Roxy is getting real loud?
Yeah but in a game like this I like loud. I ain't gonna punish people for broadcasting their thoughts. I want to reward that behaviour.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:34 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:58 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:47 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:45 am Tbh I am feeling no town wim. Completely forgot about this game too lol.
Tbf, we essentially outted two wolfs in the same day but the wolves don’t have tmi. It’s hard to wim at forgone conclusions.
Yeah, I felt good with a mafia flip since I love interaction analysis and looking at spew but it's not as straightforward as I wanted it to be. I'm less confident pyxxy actually knew John Doe and if he did there's nothing I found that points to a specific John Doe. I feel a bit burnt out now.
tbf: The last day they did make a point of throwing Nook in their poe at 3:37 and then taking right out of the poe at 3:50.

They were very chummy with Kate in the thread.

then there was this:
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:30 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:49 am Most, if not all, of a role’s descriptions may be revealed with lynches. However, only role names are usually revealed with any other types of kills.
I think doom could probably do things that we'll never know about*.

*Unless we chop a virtue**/a virtue info dumps which would be inadvisable at this point. Not sure if that might even count as role claiming.
**oh actually also if we chop Sloth, since it's the opposite of Diligence, maybe that role explanation would at least be a clue towards what Doom could do. really not sure it super matters though
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:08 am
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:30 am Yay, new game! I've been excited for this one since it was posted.

I ll be reading back (only 5 pages today) and jump in later.

:yay:
Oh good you're here
I will be sheeping you, at least for d1. No pressure.
I quoted this post because I wondered if (conjectures follow -->) Dubz is the lone scum but scum gets to know who the sins are and maybe can recruit them or something idk

but then Dubz didn't really interact with Dennis is a substantive/pockety way so, eh

Throwing shit out about Dubz which were probs about themselves.

Trying to pocket the shit out of Zenon and it never worked, they ended up saying she was probs a sin bc of the way she treated them.

Note SVS made a reads list with several left off, Pyx was one the ones left off of it. With Thunal and dubz saying she should have a read on them but did not.

I went back into D 1 as well with a couple but with this look I see maybe Nook? I have zero read here and he is not helpful to the town at all. SVS? (I hope not tbh) I do not feel she is bad but I cannot read her like ever.
That pyxxy post is interesting and it does make me wonder if he gave away too much info with it. If this is true then John Doe would have a lot more info than others.

It very well could be Nook especially with the Sean kill. I don't think it's SVS because Sean said he thought Kate genuinely read SVS as 90% town and she seemed towny on content. I spectated GoC while she was wolfing and she felt pretty different there.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:35 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:04 am Tutuu died 38 minutes after the day ended. That's not an end of day resolution that's a during night resolution.

I received my gift 17 minutes after day ended.

I think that Tutuu blew up cuz she opened a gift.
Tbf Tutuu also claimed she got a warning that she was going to die so that could be what killed her. I still wouldn't open the gift.
but you got a note/gift? Didn't you say you got a warning as well?
I didn't get a gift, I just got a note warning me to not talk much d2.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:16 pm

So if my claim is false

OK, I don't remember that Sean said he got an alignment check with BTSC.

That's different.
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:44 pm I tracked Kate to Dennis n1. I'm an odd night tracker.
Okay, I thought so.

I am 100% sure Kate is Lust and 95% sure Dennis is Greed. The Kate thing is mech, the dennis thing is based off something Kate told me in a btsc I have with her. In particular, Kate told me she targeted Greed and got BTSC with them, but didn't tell me who greed was, but I had suspicion it was Dennis.
My feeling is that Seanzie's role was a flavour cop/neighbouriser combo of some kind.

His breadcrumb on Wilgy wasn't like overt he's clear, but he did breadcrumb that he HAD a clear, and did make it obvious he had BTSC with Wilgy, and he did seem to have a mechanical confirmation Kate was exactly Lust.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:40 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:26 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:47 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:33 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:27 am Do you know if tutuu died for breaking an imposed unknows post cap?
I mean its the only thing that makes sense and with that in mind Mac is probably dead because he has been forced to be unable to vote for Seanzie
I have a tinfoil if tutuu was killed by this method

Thunal came into the day with a restriction as well and said she don't want to die if she posts much.
I have no idea how many posts she had that day, but I doubt they're many.
It's like she knew about the death sentence who came for posting over a number of posts and thought the action against her was similar with the action against tutuu.

I disliked the optimistic tone when she said we are in a good spot or something
Btw I didn't know what the post restriction was but thought it was plausible I would die if I posted too much so I got in the habit of condensing my posts into walls. I said pretty much everything I wanted to say yesterday. I don't even think Tutuu died for the post restriction, I think she died for the note she got that she said she was going to die.
I would like to know exactly the who/what/where/when/how of this "restriction" please.
I don't know what the post restriction actually was. I got a message start of d2 that said "it would be wise to not talk much today".
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:18 pm anyone else notice that now that Seanzie is dead Roxy is getting real loud?
Yeah but in a game like this I like loud. I ain't gonna punish people for broadcasting their thoughts. I want to reward that behaviour.
Well then, roxy is just thread cleared then?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:48 pm
What? How do you arrive at that?

I just think that she's being solvy, trying, putting herself out there. She's just an easy townread even if a little tinfoilable. Tinfoilability in this game is exceptionally high so we have to temper it. Roxy is just "towny". How are they thread cleared?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Well no one really has been pushing roxy as a miselim. have they? If so who?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:52 pm Well no one really has been pushing roxy as a miselim. have they? If so who?
How does that equate to thread cleared?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:48 pm
I’m confused. People thinking someone is towny =/= cleared.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:53 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:24 pm Roxy i don't care about self meta, i explained my suspicion on Nanook in that post

Also if you don't solve the low posters and you kill them all at one moment you don't have enough mischops if you're wrong about them.

I prefer to give time to people who warm up later in a game.
Wilgy is one of them. Matahari seems focused on solving. Do you think i am pocketed by them?

What do you think about my tinfoils?
@Roxy
I like your tinfoil inre: Nook. I need to read Seanzie tbh.

Tinfoil inre: Mac. I disagree what does it serve him to do this? If he is wrong on a town then maybe but right now he helped hand us two sins. He was the first to bring up Kate/Dennis *then* Seanzie confirmed it all. I get you believe he gets to end game that way if he is JD but coming out as a Town Tracker with the info on sins would only hurt JD -not- help him. Besides someone could have said hey wait a minute that's my ability and no one has counter claimed.

Tinfoil inre: Thunal - yeah I have it too which I am sure you have read. I am trying to look past and see what she will come up with but so far it is just little things I continue to question for my own ease of mind. Like her saying that she had read pyx and didn't see anything there yet I found the Nook stuff. Or saying we are doing well - we aren't.

Your read of low posters: well I am a champion of low posters as I am usually one myself but this game is so intriguing I cannot stay away like other games.

So for Wigly I see he claimed to get the last btsc with Seanzie before he died no one counter claimed but I still have misgivings where he is concerned.

Mata - I need way more from her she is dragging her feet this game I am getting anxious where she is concerned. She has zero reads? Really having a hard time holding onto a town read for her.

falcon: I have no idea why you think he is normal this game - he isn't. I can read falcon fairly well and I really think he is a sin if not JD.

dubz: well I do not know what to say I keep waiting but so far I have seen nothing that makes me go "oh right that is town". I have not played with them though I did host them (I think) fingersplints has made me cohost way too many Mountainous games lately.
I said I didn't find anything that points to a specific John Doe. I actually do have a few guesses of who it wouldn't be if pyxxy knew John Doe's identity d2. My initial thoughts when I read his ISO were that SVS and Nanook both were less likely to be John Doe if he knew John's identity. I also thought pyxxy had w/w equity with Rondo initially but now I kind of feel like it's anti w/w. pyxxy talked about Rondo for a few posts d1 but just said "hi Rondo" and otherwise didn't talk about him d2. It feels *too* different from d1 to be w/w and I think pyxxy might have some need to interact with Rondo if they were. After Sean died suspecting Nanook I put Nanook in my PoE and think he could be John Doe since the interaction between pyxxy and Nanook isn't that unpairing and it's also plausible pyxxy didn't know John Doe's identity.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:38 pm Hoenstly, if it helps to just clear me and remove me from PoE:
I was BTSC with Seanzie before they were killed. Seanzie was helping me get into the game while at the same time I shared all my info with them.

Between BTSC Seanzie's PoE went from including me here:
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:05 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:02 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:29 pm So who do people think John Doe is?
Nook, Thun, Jack, Wilgy, Falcon all deserve more scrutiny IMO. You might as well, but this is the first post I think I've seen of you, so I'm not actually qualified to say anything about you at this point.
If I had to order the list it would probably be

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

In order of most likely baddie to least likely baddie.
To not after sharing data:
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:09 am
Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:04 am Is there a sort of...thread consensus POE so I can prioritize ISOs? I've only really looked at flips and where I was mentioned (will get to that shortly), and I skimmed end of D2 last night.
Dennis is outed. We are looking for more baddies. My eyes are on Nook. I am wary of Falcon and Roxy. People like Jack and Epi deserve more scrutiny IMO, but idk if this is consensus, but I am town KING, so what I say, goes.
I share this as I don't think anyone would counter claim me on being in BTSC with Seanzie and Seanzie wouldn't remove me from the PoE without good reason. If less energy is wasted assessing me, I'd say this is a net positive for the town.
My instinct is to believe this, since if it were false someone could CC it. Did you get any info from him worth sharing?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:11 pm Seanzie's last post:
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:09 am
Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:04 am Is there a sort of...thread consensus POE so I can prioritize ISOs? I've only really looked at flips and where I was mentioned (will get to that shortly), and I skimmed end of D2 last night.
Dennis is outed. We are looking for more baddies. My eyes are on Nook. I am wary of Falcon and Roxy. People like Jack and Epi deserve more scrutiny IMO, but idk if this is consensus, but I am town KING, so what I say, goes.

In the thread he pushed Thunal, falcon, Mac, Jack, Nook, Epi, Wigly.

but he posted this earlier than his last reads list:
Seanzie wrote:Nook - his recent posting re: Kate and Dennis being outed reminds me more of scum!nook pretending to be disinterested rather than town!Nook actually being disinterested.

Falcon - I read his D1 ISO and was actually thinking about targeting him, but since I expressed sus of him D1 and voted for him, I thought it would be harder to run the gambit I did with him. His D1 ISO did not have the characteristic game-related prods that I associate with town Falcon. I don't remember anything from him D2, which also isn't great.

Wilgy - I don't know. They're behind the scenes in my mind today even more so than usual.

Jack - Spending a whole lot more time messing around rather than scum hunting. I don't think I saw a single solving post at all today.

Thun - I had a bad feeling about her yesterday, but take that with a grain of salt since I always have a bad feeling about her. I also thought about targeting her overnight, but decided against it since I often suspect her regardless of her alignment, especially early game (so y'all should figure her out... or I will eventually).
The part about Wigly kinda confirms what Wigly has told us.

I like his takes if I am honest. I know he suspected me in his last list but Idc I still like his list.
He suddenly took me out of his PoE despite us not having a chat which makes me wonder if he used an action on me.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:08 pm Wait does queef mean something else in America? In Australia it just means like cooking or baking. Like the other day I queefed up a cake.
Yep, which I found out because you made me google it.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:58 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:48 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:45 am Tbh I am feeling no town wim. Completely forgot about this game too lol.
Tbf, we essentially outted two wolfs in the same day but the wolves don’t have tmi. It’s hard to wim at forgone conclusions.
Yeah, I felt good with a mafia flip since I love interaction analysis and looking at spew but it's not as straightforward as I wanted it to be. I'm less confident pyxxy actually knew John Doe and if he did there's nothing I found that points to a specific John Doe. I feel a bit burnt out now.
tbf: The last day they did make a point of throwing Nook in their poe at 3:37 and then taking right out of the poe at 3:50.

then there was this:
Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:49 am Most, if not all, of a role’s descriptions may be revealed with lynches. However, only role names are usually revealed with any other types of kills.

*Unless we chop a virtue**/a virtue info dumps which would be inadvisable at this point. Not sure if that might even count as role claiming.
**oh actually also if we chop Sloth, since it's the opposite of Diligence, maybe that role explanation would at least be a clue towards what Doom could do. really not sure it super matters though
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:30 am Yay, new game! I've been excited for this one since it was posted.

I ll be reading back (only 5 pages today) and jump in later.

:yay:
Oh good you're here
I quoted this post because I wondered if (conjectures follow -->) Dubz is the lone scum but scum gets to know who the sins are and maybe can recruit them or something idk

but then Dubz didn't really interact with Dennis is a substantive/pockety way so, eh

Trying to pocket the shit out of Zenon and it never worked, they ended up saying she was probs a sin bc of the way she treated them.

Note SVS made a reads list with several left off, Pyx was one the ones left off of it. With Thunal and dubz saying she should have a read on them but did not.

I went back into D 1 as well with a couple but with this look I see maybe Nook? I have zero read here and he is not helpful to the town at all. SVS? (I hope not tbh) I do not feel she is bad but I cannot read her like ever.
I did leave Pyxxy off, the other two I said I had no impression of them. Pyxxy was the one who pointed out to me that I left him off my list,
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:43 am
S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:09 am [ed note: v big post that does not have my name in it]
@S~V~S boo
And I replied to him here.
S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:06 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:56 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:44 am Good morning everyone! I'll read and post after work but I wanted to say hi!!! :heart:
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:29 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:13 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:44 am Good morning everyone! I'll read and post after work but I wanted to say hi!!! :heart:
ily hi
:hug:
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:24 am
:smile:
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:32 am sup
woke up
Morning!!!
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:07 am I have jack and epi as town

Mac as purple guy

Zenon and falcon as purple or red guy and girl
I will keep this in mind.

Tutuu probably town as well, just vibe but good enough from one post :biggrin:
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:14 am [VOTE: michello] aubergine
[VOTE: MacDougallo] aubergine
It's Omgus time :charlieblackmon:
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:34 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:12 am Image

me and the boys on our way to kill the seven deadly sins ... @nutella
I am pocketed
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:38 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:18 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:12 am Image

me and the boys on our way to kill the seven deadly sins ... @nutella
Mustang killed Lust, the counterpart to Lust in this game is Chastity

so that's what Tutu is claiming

ezpz
Flavour hunting?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:39 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:38 am You know what. Fuck it. I am pocketed by tutuu
Mindmeld tbh
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:39 am Tell me if it's worthy to rush and read the Sod pls Rondo
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:46 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:41 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:39 am Tell me if it's worthy to rush and read the Sod pls Rondo
no need to rush, its a bunch of SOD as you expect, but I have my own conclusions. Worth reading tho
Ty! Noted :)
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:43 am I love bees. I cant stop watching apiary and other bee related stuff on youtube
:faint: me too!!!!
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:11 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:47 am

I cant tell if you are trying to pocket me with the mindmeld stuff and now this. But also I have decided I want to be friends with everyone this game and I will just relax and let everyone else be whatever they want to be.
Here i am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:03 am
Flavour hunting?
A trick here, I'd never be hunting flavor in the thread if I was evil.
:beer:
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:50 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:01 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:31 am

jack and porscha derp clear about purple guys being able to change alignemnts which i believed

epi too somewhat. and also for him in general he sounds mega town to me. very typical of epi. very honest like i expect him to write posts, town

doom made that post i believed where she said 1. im town 2. something something

michelle that post where she said hi to a lot of people and said she keep my reads in mind and omgus mac also sounded believable to me
Derp clears don't exist.
They do exist, but I don't recommend going for them. There's other possibilities to clear someone.
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:53 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:20 am I am really not in the camp of them counting as wolves yet but I am happy to work under that assumption with you Neenooneenooneenoo
Counting them as scum is a good start ig
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:42 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 am Epi civ, Thunal sin, Mac virtue, tutuu massive sinner, DOOM virtue, zenon leaning sin, Kate the one scum, Dubz leaning sin, Scotty leaning host

ttyl
Kate mafia? How come? @pyxxy
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:24 am
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:16 am

Wait come back, I want to know why
i dont believe u

u sound evil

this sounds like a lie

ur maf

die
That's a joke, right?
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:25 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:14 pm

No, it wouldn't be cool. It would ruin something someone has worked very hard on for us to enjoy. Day 1 luck shot? I'd be pissed if I was the host.
Looking back I townlean this subverting expectations. Like the expected reaction would be "yeah let's catch the mafia" and it takes some level of risk of being scumread to not go with that expectation.
Interesting Pov, I like it
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:41 am im on PC I CAN DO COLORS

I FORGOT MY READS LOL LET ME ISO MYSELF

Jack porscha epi thunal doom michelle

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
What have I done to deserve that green place?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:13 am It is unfortunate that claiming is illegal in this game or I would have claimed like 5 different things by now. Its also 'unfortunate' that thunal doesnt know that about me which makes their push even funnier to me. I cant tell what angle it is yet
Illegal?
My fav thingy, I hate to claim
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:45 am tutuu
38%
Voters: Zenon, falcon45ca, RondoDimBuckle

Spicy!!!
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:47 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:45 am

That's a joke, right?

Illegal?
so you 'claim'
I claimed in that gif, I am the fluffy doggo hanging on the stairs
You get nothing more :noble:
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:46 am MICHELLE CHAN ITS HARD TO RESPOND TO UR WALL I DONT WANNA QUOTE ALL OF IT

it wasnt a joke DUBZ IS EVIL

u deserved green coz I BELIEVE UR POST where you say HI to A LOT OF PEOPLE
Ook, keep me updated pls

Your enthusiasm is uncommon, or I forgot how you play... but no, you post in caps so much, what's going on?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:50 am When i say updated, i mean give me a real read when you have it.
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:51 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:53 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:50 am Michelle is pretty far outside her scum range. Town til she ain't
Shushhhh don't tell everyone
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:01 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
:pout: bad vote pyxxy
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:03 am Ily Thunal :biggrin: :bighug:
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:07 am Kate why Pyxxy said you're mafia?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:26 am
@Kate
@pyxxy pls answer as well
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:59 am
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:56 am
I don't know. But I'm not.
I believe you
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:28 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:06 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:31 am

Can someone who knows this comic, can you explain for the boomers in the back row?
So.eone, pls.

Tooooties? @tutuu ?
I never watched the movie but the gif is from Fullmetal Alchemist where the 7 sins are villain characters
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:29 pm What exactly was the slip? Can you quote?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:27 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:44 pm Idk what to make of tutuu at all, is this how they always play?
Every game is different. There's a good vibe, but I played last time with tutuu long ago
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:35 pm tutuu
40%
Voters: Zenon, falcon45ca, DrWilgy, RondoDimBuckle

Wagon getting even spicyer
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:07 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:56 pm
40%

What's so spicy about it?

Which vote is the spicy-est?
Idk.
There's a theory that the wolves would help in making an early wagon to show activity, or a wolf pissed enough townies to get a wagon.
But in this game things are weird.
Tutuu is weird, game mechanics are weird, so the theory remains just a theory.

Tutuu with a wagon is spicy anyway, I don't remember a wagon on town!tutuu so early
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:08 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:06 pm Is a tutuu wagon in particular spicy or is it just the existence of any 4-person wagon?
The first one fmpov
So these are my posts who Roxy found "off" and Svs has a meta read who I have zero intent to fight with because is a personal view, Epi is sheeping that and I will let you do whatever your bloodlust wants and I will go to sleep.

Legacy is Mac is bad.
Tutuu most probably the same.

My vote stays on Mac
I revisited my own post from this AM, and realized that comparing you to a game where you had BTS isn’t really fair. My main concern was that post where you asked Kate about Pyxxy, it really felt to me like you were trying to get her to react. And when you answered me n that you said you WERE doing that.

Fair enough. I’m unvoting you. I’ll revote when I get home from work in a bit (I’m in a shoprite parking lot now lol).

@pyxxy i didn’t intentionally leave you out I was running late and meant to add you to the list with Dubz and Thunal, people I have no read on that I should have a read on.
This would be a pretty poor example of me intentionally avoiding a potential teammate in the thread (this is what you're getting at here, right?) and it happened Day 1, before anyone had BTS, based on Scottys rules, in any case. I am also surprised to see you say you can't read me. I don't think that is the case.
Do not be surprised. You are a hell of a player while I *do* believe you are town I cannot be 100% bc you are not fingersplints the only one I am ever sure of but even she can fool me like she did in a recent game when she was bad.

So no you are not in my POE nor in my tinfoils. That's bc I *think* you are indeed town. Sorry I was reading ISO's and tend to touch on stuff as I do it. I do agree that it was odd that Thunal nor dubz said nothing about it.
I think that is unpairing. I did miss that SVS post, but I do think pyxxy and SVS are unpaired for a small different reason. From my notes which I posted earlier today:
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:36 am

any chance you've got a theme/setup/movie-plot-related reason to think this

I watched the first episode of Twin Peaks instead of Se7en without knowing that ep 1 was basically as long as a movie

back on the topic at hand

from what Seanzie said it didn't seem like Kate had a way to win with town

hmmmmmm okay so grain of salt like Seanzie said, but iirc Seanzie said he was posing as a sin? so (heavy fan theories here -->) maybe Seanzie did something like say that he could win alone or with scum, and then Kate went "oh yeah samesies Seanzies"

this might be worth asking Seanzie to speak further on, I don't think it would reveal much and it might help confirm how much to trust point #1

re: #2, after being in a game with Kate and SVS, can confirm they can accurate snipe each other, so if I believe #1 then I'm inclined to believe #2

idk about #3/dont wanna hear about #4 atm
I’m inclined to think him trusting Kate on SVS was genuine. I feel like if he were scum with SVS this post would make a bigger deal of either him trusting SVS or him not trusting SVS.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:05 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:59 pm this is @S~V~S

then there was this:

Oh good you're here

I did leave Pyxxy off, the other two I said I had no impression of them. Pyxxy was the one who pointed out to me that I left him off my list,
S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:09 am [ed note: v big post that does not have my name in it]
@S~V~S boo
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:29 am
:hug:

:smile:

Morning!!!

I will keep this in mind.

Tutuu probably town as well, just vibe but good enough from one post :biggrin:

[VOTE: MacDougallo] aubergine
It's Omgus time :charlieblackmon:
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:34 am
I am pocketed
Flavour hunting?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:39 am
Mindmeld tbh

Here i am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:50 am
They do exist, but I don't recommend going for them. There's other possibilities to clear someone.
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:53 am
Counting them as scum is a good start ig

That's a joke, right?

Illegal?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:45 am tutuu
38%
Voters: Zenon, falcon45ca, RondoDimBuckle

Spicy!!!
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:47 am
I claimed in that gif, I am the fluffy doggo hanging on the stairs
You get nothing more :noble:
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am

Ook, keep me updated pls

Your enthusiasm is uncommon, or I forgot how you play... but no, you post in caps so much, what's going on?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:50 am When i say updated, i mean give me a real read when you have it.
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:51 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:53 am
Shushhhh don't tell everyone
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:01 am
:pout: bad vote pyxxy
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:03 am Ily Thunal :biggrin: :bighug:
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:26 am

@Kate
@pyxxy pls answer as well
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:59 am
I believe you
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:28 pm
I never watched the movie but the gif is from Fullmetal Alchemist where the 7 sins are villain characters
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:29 pm What exactly was the slip? Can you quote?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:27 pm
Every game is different. There's a good vibe, but I played last time with tutuu long ago
40%

Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:07 pm
Idk.
There's a theory that the wolves would help in making an early wagon to show activity, or a wolf pissed enough townies to get a wagon.
But in this game things are weird.
Tutuu is weird, game mechanics are weird, so the theory remains just a theory.

Tutuu with a wagon is spicy anyway, I don't remember a wagon on town!tutuu so early
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:08 pm
The first one fmpov
So these are my posts who Roxy found "off" and Svs has a meta read who I have zero intent to fight with because is a personal view, Epi is sheeping that and I will let you do whatever your bloodlust wants and I will go to sleep.

Legacy is Mac is bad.

My vote stays on Mac
I revisited my own post from this AM, and realized that comparing you to a game where you had BTS isn’t really fair. My main concern was that post where you asked Kate about Pyxxy, it really felt to me like you were trying to get her to react. And when you answered me n that you said you WERE doing that.

Fair enough. I’m unvoting you. I’ll revote when I get home from work in a bit (I’m in a shoprite parking lot now lol).

@pyxxy i didn’t intentionally leave you out I was running late and meant to add you to the list with Dubz and Thunal, people I have no read on that I should have a read on.
This would be a pretty poor example of me intentionally avoiding a potential teammate in the thread (this is what you're getting at here, right?) and it happened Day 1, before anyone had BTS, based on Scottys rules, in any case. I am also surprised to see you say you can't read me. I don't think that is the case.
Do not be surprised. You are a hell of a player while I *do* believe you are town I cannot be 100% bc you are not fingersplints the only one I am ever sure of but even she can fool me like she did in a recent game when she was bad.

So no you are not in my POE nor in my tinfoils. That's bc I *think* you are indeed town. Sorry I was reading ISO's and tend to touch on stuff as I do it. I do agree that it was odd that Thunal nor dubz said nothing about it.
No worries, suspect away if you do. It was a good observation, which is why I addressed it. And right now it's the little things, becasue assuming Doe doesn't know who the sins are in advance (and it could go either way, but the framework I'm using for theorizing is BSG), Doe may have also changed his suspicions suddenly. So picking apart peoples posts is a good look, and a smart move.

Gonna eat dinner and back in a bit.
What's BSG?
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Matahari »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:37 pm
Matahari wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:32 pm I have questions. Bear in mind, that I’m an ancient and come from the school of looking for evidence, as solving, rather than just throwing out suspicions willynilly and be accepted as town because of that.

@Epignosis you suggested the first night kill may have been redirection. I’m not sure how you arrived at that, or if it was just a suggestion, like a possibility in a role madness game. Can you clear that up?

@MacDougall I don’t know where to start. I tend to believe you are JD. After outing yourself, it’s logical that JD would want you gone, but you weren’t nk’d. When Seanzie said he was going to check you, you were trying very hard to change his mind. Then Seanzie dies.
Maybe you’re being framed idk. John Doe is supposed to gain mafia partners, but maybe John Doe is supposed to kill the sins, just like in the movie. He’s a lone serial killer who believes he is smarter than everyone else, so I could see that happening. When you said that you tracked Kate, maybe you ‘stalked’ Kate. In other words, maybe you’re just claiming to be a town tracker, but you’re an SK who stalks on odd nights. Idk. Or maybe JD is not supposed to kill the sins, and when you said you tracked Kate to Dennis, you didn’t think about someone else popping up with more info, like Seanzie did, so you had to sacrifice a potential partner.
Or maybe I just don’t trust players who lead the thread, thinking of Golden in the anniversary game here as a great example. I’m trying to be rid of preconceived inclinations, and trying to balance circumstantial evidence with a lot of maybes. It’s overwhelming in role madness games to try and feel sure of anything. But for now, I can’t help feeling you’re the big bad.

@pretty much anyone, what was the sequence of events with the Kate/Dennis outting? Did Mac bring up the tracking before or after Sean outted Kate?
The best question itg
When Mac said he tracked Kate to Dennis that night, I can't help but wonder what he was going to say next. Before Seanzie popped in. He couldn't out Kate or Dennis, because iirc, trackers only learn who targeted who. Was he going to ask her what her ability was, maybe? Mac did express interest in talking about our abilities. Maybe that's a question for @MacDougall
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

So if my claim is false

Yeah I think Wilgy was the clear Seanzie was talking about. I don't think Sean got a mechanical redcheck on Kate, he claimed to Kate he would have died if she wasn't a sin to get her to reveal info.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:17 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:05 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:59 pm this is @S~V~S

then there was this:

@S~V~S boo

Legacy is Mac is bad.

My vote stays on Mac

No worries, suspect away if you do. It was a good observation, which is why I addressed it. And right now it's the little things, becasue assuming Doe doesn't know who the sins are in advance (and it could go either way, but the framework I'm using for theorizing is BSG), Doe may have also changed his suspicions suddenly. So picking apart peoples posts is a good look, and a smart move.

Gonna eat dinner and back in a bit.
What's BSG?
Battlestar Galactica. It was a game Golden hosted several years ago. It had a somewhat similar set up, a single Mafia leader who had to gather a team. I was that role in that game.

Some things here seem different, like I had to search for teammates there, and here it seems the teammates have to meet goals. But the basic framework is similar.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:20 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:20 am This is for myself, a kind of reads list, but in the poll order

Dennis - outed scum

DrWilgy - low impact, maybe a sin, if not please play @DrWilgy

Dubz - busy IRL, relaxed tone, idk

Epignosis - i liked the analysis of the setup but that's not really AI.

falcon45ca - good tone, low impact, in the upper part of the null

jackofhearts2005 - time will tell, maybe town, not on the chopping block but he should show his towny soul if that’s his alignment

Macdougall - tinfoilable unfortunately. Not today.

Matahari - not very towny, not really scummy. I didn't notice agenda, so I will put her also above null.

Michelle - :heart:

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - suspicious

RondoDimBuckle - self confidemt, making a reactionary play, RTs, meh. Idk, hopefully town

Roxy - towny

S~V~S - looked like she is solving but i don't get the Poe except Nook, please explain @S~V~S

Thunal33 - my top town previous days, gives me paranoia for her fear of dying yday, but still town.
Wilgy: Just much more quiet than I expect of him. He isn't even licking or anything at all. I felt Wilgy early on, I'm not feeling him anymore. He feels different to me than he did Day 1, and in a game where people change alignment, people who feel different will get my eye.

Falcon: He's posting but I haven't seen anything reads like from him since Day 1 as well. He's poked at Mata a bit, and he DOES have more posts than her, but she has more to say. As I said this AM, Zenon thought he sounded towny on Day 1. But it is Day 3, and I don't particularly think he does anymore. Again, in a game with changing alignments, this matters.

Mata: TBH, she DOES feel the same to me as she has all game. Maybe sin and unrecruited? She doesn't say much and when she does not very solvey.

Michelle: Early on, it felt to me like Michelle was poking people in a way that seemed a bit slick, since then most of her posts that I have seen have been poll posts etc., as she did in the Anniversary game, but to be fair, I haven't indepth read her since Day One. Also feels different to me, but in a better way. She is mainly here becasue I don't know what I think of her, and that is the function of the POE, right?

GTH if I had to vote one of these now, it would be Mata.
Posting VCs is Nai for me. I dislike the fact Syndicate doesn't have a votes track and counts.

Also good morning!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:37 pm

The best question itg
Cool!
My tinfoil goes to recycke bin!

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dennis 9 DrWilgy, S~V~S, Jackofhearts2005, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Thunal33, Epignosis, Matahari, Roxy, RondoDimBuckle

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME 2 Dubz, Michelle

RondoDimBuckle 1 falcon45ca

S~V~S 1 MacDougall

VC
I ignored Sean's vote on Mac

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

No one is here :(

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I am here, at work
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Epignosis »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:45 pm I am here, at work
Same.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Me too
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'll be here until EoD.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Great!
What was the purpose to ask me about Ender's read? Do you have any conclusion?

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:48 pmMe too
Lol, hi Dennis!
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Do you want to share anything?

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Epignosis »

You responded to the wrong post. You should have quoted this one:
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:48 pm I'll be here until EoD.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:49 pm
Lol, hi Dennis!
Hi!
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

hah cute
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:49 pm
Do you want to share anything?
Nope!
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:50 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:49 pm
Lol, hi Dennis!
Hi!
Want to help town solve?
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:48 pm
Great!
who would you have yeeted instead of Dennis?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:50 pm
You responded to the wrong post. You should have quoted this one:
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:48 pm I'll be here until EoD.
No, I am at work as well.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:51 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:48 pm
Great!
who would you have yeeted instead of Dennis?
Always the outed scum goes first
But the wagon don't need my vote so I wemt with my second choice

Return to “Previous Jobs”