Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 4]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Michelle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:26 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:56 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:38 am Michelle
14%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Nanook voted me just in the poll.

I know he said yday he will vote me, but he doesn't have any explanation for his sudden urge to kill me.

[VOTE: Nook] aubergine

Come talk to me if you are town, if not do whatever you want @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
We both know how I read you lol
We both know how that read is just fabricated
It's been accurate each time so far 🤷‍♀️
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Michelle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:35 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:30 am Give me your reads nook
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
You >rand mafia

Thunal town

Rondo town
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post 60+ times today and I'll flip my read lol
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:38 am Post 60+ times today and I'll flip my read lol
Do i look like I care about your read on me?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:38 am
You >rand mafia

Thunal town

Rondo town
Explain how you have just 3 reads at this time of the game.

Also just explain the reads. Don't come at me with post count reads, I want your thoughts

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.

Michelle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:43 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:38 am Post 60+ times today and I'll flip my read lol
You >rand mafia

Thunal town

Rondo town

Also just explain the reads. Don't come at me with post count reads, I want your thoughts
Sometimes my thoughts are post counts lol

In order

Post count
I used to be good at reading her
He gives me townRondo vibes, it's not super confident cause it's rondo, but I think he's somewhat >rand town
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:55 am
You >rand mafia

Thunal town

Rondo town

In order

Post count
He gives me townRondo vibes, it's not super confident cause it's rondo, but I think he's somewhat >rand town
In order
Fabricated
Not enough for this game, explain
General sentence you can say about almost anyone in any game

Like come on, nook, do you really think you can mischop me with post count alarm bells?

Unrelated and condensing posts because I have a post limit :goofp:
tutuu wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:53 am i suppose my poe sans kate and dennis is

wilgy
rondo
nook
thunal
falcon
Tutuu's Poe
Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:55 am

wilgy
rondo
nook
thunal
falcon
Kate's reaction

What do you think about this reaction @ everyone?

Michelle
Made Man

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Michelle »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:41 am Oh, I should also say that there were times where I felt like Kate thought I was John Doe, and just not wanting to out that until she was actually recruited to my faction.
Kate implied the sins knew each other but Sean ssys here they didn't know who JD is

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

After Mac and Sean revealed their results is interesting to read the day
Making wall posts to not reach post cap
btw I just won a game as 3rd party offsite and i posted a lot. Also I am sure I posted enough in the League game at MU when nook was host and I rand mafia with Pyxxy.
Post count read is so unnecessary, game 6 this year had an f3 of 2 low posters town and one high poster wolf.
SBPC and dry meta reads like pyxxy posted for nook don't imply deeper meta analysis and show lack of care for the game.
Nook did it as town a couple of times but also did it as wolf every single time when he rand wolf.
He knows is throwing me off because it's a way to look down on me and I can't stand to have anyone implying I can't post regardless alignaments.
He said he lifts the sus if i post 60 times, that's so lame because it's again desconsidering any game input I could have and relies only on number of posts. Like.. how come is this AI???
Rant over
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:49 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:32 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:29 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:27 pm Wow why didn't I ever thibk of just reading the thread. Silly me!

;)
Sean outed her with an assist from Mac. Quickest way to find it is to ISO Sean, that's what i did when I walked into this last night.
Ill take your word for it, that sounds like too much reading for me today

*Nook's entire solve breaks the game wide open*

*Nook acts non-chalant*

I think this is scum-indicative for Nook. I could be wrong, but this feels more like Nook feigning indifference, rather than actual town!Nook indifference.
Sean and Jake both suspected nook
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:37 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:23 pm Why are there 9 on Kate?

Asking in a non-partnered way.
lmao nook posted exactly like this when we were wolfing together and lily got mech outed

putting nook in the sin bin
Pixxy was already mafia or anyway a sin and couldn’t predict he would die, would he have pushed Nook here if Nook is bad?

Answer is probably yes. Pyxxy could do a reverse psychology play here anyway. Or a bus/distancing play because nook wasn't a beacon of towniness and received many SRs
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:23 pm Why are there 9 on Kate?

Back to this. Why would nook say that if not for wifom?
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:33 am
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:29 am like obviously it's preferable to killing town but

what if killing sins is like entirely not beneficial, or worse yet helps John Doe?
any chance you've got a theme/setup/movie-plot-related reason to think this

I watched the first episode of Twin Peaks instead of Se7en without knowing that ep 1 was basically as long as a movie

back on the topic at hand

from what Seanzie said it didn't seem like Kate had a way to win with town
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:26 pm Things I learned from Kate that could be useful (take everything with a grain of salt since Kate was suspicious of my motives, but I do think there were times where she was trusting me enough that most of this is likely true).

1.) She can win as sole survivor or with mafia.
2.) SVS is 90% town (I think Kate said this in earnest)
3.) She said her and Greed exchanged roles. idk what to make of this.
4.) She has an ability but I think it is perhaps best for me not to share the details on it.
hmmmmmm okay so grain of salt like Seanzie said, but iirc Seanzie said he was posing as a sin? so (heavy fan theories here -->) maybe Seanzie did something like say that he could win alone or with scum, and then Kate went "oh yeah samesies Seanzies"

this might be worth asking Seanzie to speak further on, I don't think it would reveal much and it might help confirm how much to trust point #1

re: #2, after being in a game with Kate and SVS, can confirm they can accurate snipe each other, so if I believe #1 then I'm inclined to believe #2

idk about #3/dont wanna hear about #4 atm
I asked Kate how she won and she answered before I told her my fake wincon. I think sins can turn into mafia somehow and likely more than one sin can win with mafia.
It's obviously by now that all sins can win with or turn mafia after a while, and the choice is theirs or they become mafia if some conditions are met without them doing anything or them doing the required actions..

I believe that if JD could recruit, Epi would have flipped red, so the conversion is not in his powers

Took me a while to do this because busy day and all, I will be back later in the day, maybe I can have someone to change ideas with, but now thread is too silent.
Laters!

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

Okay, I'm not sure what the post cap is for me, so I just won't make any correction posts, I'll try to proof read better. I am far from a high poster, not sure why I'd be post capped by anyone.

I KNEW Epignosis was a sin, with that "self imposed" condition he was trying to meet on Day One. In Felt, he had a choice of being town or being bad, and he chose wolf. Since Wrath in the film was actually a cop, I think he either might have had an option similar to Dennis to join either town or the wolves, or to straight up join town.

In retrospect, I especially enjoy the post he made thanking me for explaining a nuance about someone elses post that specifically alluded to Wrath. Well Done! :beer: @Epignosis

Michelle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:22 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:09 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:07 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:14 pm ok so SVS + Wilgy + Me + ? + ? fmpov

Mata? Thunal?
Why Svs?
why not?
My own impression is that she can be a sin. That's because she put me low in reads but I disliked the reason. Too much meta in it.
Um, all of my day one reads were meta, I switched from you for meta reasons; Tutuus game was zero like the one game I played with her while she was town where she made straight to the point comments and discussed her reads without qualifiers. 100% meta.

Day one was, imo, an uninformed town and a bunch of lost wolves.

This reads a tiny bit like OMGUS; you've been harboring a grudge against me this whole time over this, not just since I had you in my POE? And I did 100% suspect you Day One over meta; on day one, you looked exactly to me like you did in Anniversary. But that was kinda unfair since I believed that no one had BTS, and I was suspecting you by comparing you to a bad version of you that had had BTS. That was totally meta, and on Day One, you kinda gave me a pass for it. So I'm a bit confuzzled by the dichotomy here.

I am a heavily meta reliant player, and am open about that. Do you find all of my suspicions questionable for that, or only my suspicions of you?

And I know you post vote counts; but that's ALL I remember you doing in Anniversary; that's why I pointed it out. "I'm a helpful civvie". You would pop in after being afk for 12 hours, post a VC and leave. You looked a bit like that to me here at the time I said that, but reading back, you have had more topical content than I recalled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As for Kate, we had agreed after Hot Dog fingers to never cold read each other again. It kinda ruined our game there, it was no fun explaining over and over again how this was a thing, and being suspected for it. And while winning is good, fun is better. We don't want it to be a thing anymore. But I did include her as town in my Day One reads list. She fooled me, but in my defense, if you played or spectated Scooby Doo, she was an excellent Lost Wolf there becasue she could pretend to be town.

I would have been annoyed had she cold read me in thread, and I don't recall her making a reads list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@RondoDimBuckle

Before I launch into this, I'm gonna say I am 99.9% positive you are town, and have thought so since Day One. The post where you asked me if you still scared me. I am a notoriously pocketable person. Bad Rondo would have been more concerned with looking like he was pocketing, imo. I don't think "Waiting to Join the Baddies" Rondo would have made that post, either.

I need to know, why do you think it's your job to set the POE? I looked at your posts, and you made one post where Mata was your second tier of town before today. I came into today set on looking at Mata, and seeing what she said now that Mac is revealed to be town. That's been her entire thing. I think we need to reexamine everyone, including me, including you. Including Mata.

I am curious to see Thunals answers to your questions, but don't understand your reaction to a suspish of Mata. Unless you have mech, which I am going to assume is the case, becasue I'm not sure what is informing your read otherwise.

Roxy, who has known Mata longer than anyone, had her firmly in the POE and for solid reasons. Like here:

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:53 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:24 pm Roxy i don't care about self meta, i explained my suspicion on Nanook in that post

Also if you don't solve the low posters and you kill them all at one moment you don't have enough mischops if you're wrong about them.

I prefer to give time to people who warm up later in a game.
Wilgy is one of them. Matahari seems focused on solving. Do you think i am pocketed by them?

What do you think about my tinfoils?
@Roxy
I like your tinfoil inre: Nook. I need to read Seanzie tbh.

Tinfoil inre: Mac. I disagree what does it serve him to do this? If he is wrong on a town then maybe but right now he helped hand us two sins. He was the first to bring up Kate/Dennis *then* Seanzie confirmed it all. I get you believe he gets to end game that way if he is JD but coming out as a Town Tracker with the info on sins would only hurt JD -not- help him. Besides someone could have said hey wait a minute that's my ability and no one has counter claimed.

Tinfoil inre: Thunal - yeah I have it too which I am sure you have read. I am trying to look past and see what she will come up with but so far it is just little things I continue to question for my own ease of mind. Like her saying that she had read pyx and didn't see anything there yet I found the Nook stuff. Or saying we are doing well - we aren't.

Your read of low posters: well I am a champion of low posters as I am usually one myself but this game is so intriguing I cannot stay away like other games.

So for Wigly I see he claimed to get the last btsc with Seanzie before he died no one counter claimed but I still have misgivings where he is concerned.

Mata - I need way more from her she is dragging her feet this game I am getting anxious where she is concerned. She has zero reads? Really having a hard time holding onto a town read for her.

falcon: I have no idea why you think he is normal this game - he isn't. I can read falcon fairly well and I really think he is a sin if not JD.

dubz: well I do not know what to say I keep waiting but so far I have seen nothing that makes me go "oh right that is town". I have not played with them though I did host them (I think) fingersplints has made me cohost way too many Mountainous games lately.
I am not sure I understand your vote for Michelle. I feel better about her than I did, you feel worse?

I will be around tonight, and I will be around all day tomorrow, it's supposed to rain.

One quick thing, I know it's not proof of anything, it's just a thought exercise I've been having with myself. Plus none of these people might have had that decision if they even were a sin. I just think it's a helpful way to read peoples intentions in posts.

Looking at who is left, given a choice to join a side as was part of Dennis role, there are a few people I would clearly think would choose one rather than the other.

Town: Wilgy and Michelle; I think given a choice, these two are town centric. Doesn't mean they would be given a choice if they were sins. If these two changed thought processes or worldviews suddenly I would expect them, in this set up, to have gone dark. I haven't seen that.

OMG gonna be late for work bbl.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell

Michelle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:01 am
You >rand mafia

Thunal town

Rondo town

In order

Post count
In order
Fabricated

Like come on, nook, do you really think you can mischop me with post count alarm bells?

wilgy
rondo
nook
thunal
falcon
Tutuu's Poe

wilgy
rondo
nook
thunal
falcon
Kate's reaction

You asked for my thoughts, that's what they are. Do what you will with them 🤷‍♀️

Michelle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:21 am After Mac and Sean revealed their results is interesting to read the day
Making wall posts to not reach post cap
btw I just won a game as 3rd party offsite and i posted a lot. Also I am sure I posted enough in the League game at MU when nook was host and I rand mafia with Pyxxy.
Post count read is so unnecessary, game 6 this year had an f3 of 2 low posters town and one high poster wolf.
SBPC and dry meta reads like pyxxy posted for nook don't imply deeper meta analysis and show lack of care for the game.
Nook did it as town a couple of times but also did it as wolf every single time when he rand wolf.
He knows is throwing me off because it's a way to look down on me and I can't stand to have anyone implying I can't post regardless alignaments.
He said he lifts the sus if i post 60 times, that's so lame because it's again desconsidering any game input I could have and relies only on number of posts. Like.. how come is this AI???
Rant over
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:49 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:32 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:29 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:27 pm Wow why didn't I ever thibk of just reading the thread. Silly me!

;)
Sean outed her with an assist from Mac. Quickest way to find it is to ISO Sean, that's what i did when I walked into this last night.
Ill take your word for it, that sounds like too much reading for me today

*Nook's entire solve breaks the game wide open*

*Nook acts non-chalant*

I think this is scum-indicative for Nook. I could be wrong, but this feels more like Nook feigning indifference, rather than actual town!Nook indifference.
Sean and Jake both suspected nook
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:37 pm

lmao nook posted exactly like this when we were wolfing together and lily got mech outed

putting nook in the sin bin
Pixxy was already mafia or anyway a sin and couldn’t predict he would die, would he have pushed Nook here if Nook is bad?

Answer is probably yes. Pyxxy could do a reverse psychology play here anyway. Or a bus/distancing play because nook wasn't a beacon of towniness and received many SRs

Back to this. Why would nook say that if not for wifom?
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:33 am
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:29 am like obviously it's preferable to killing town but

what if killing sins is like entirely not beneficial, or worse yet helps John Doe?
any chance you've got a theme/setup/movie-plot-related reason to think this

I watched the first episode of Twin Peaks instead of Se7en without knowing that ep 1 was basically as long as a movie

back on the topic at hand

from what Seanzie said it didn't seem like Kate had a way to win with town
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:26 pm Things I learned from Kate that could be useful (take everything with a grain of salt since Kate was suspicious of my motives, but I do think there were times where she was trusting me enough that most of this is likely true).

1.) She can win as sole survivor or with mafia.
2.) SVS is 90% town (I think Kate said this in earnest)
3.) She said her and Greed exchanged roles. idk what to make of this.
4.) She has an ability but I think it is perhaps best for me not to share the details on it.
hmmmmmm okay so grain of salt like Seanzie said, but iirc Seanzie said he was posing as a sin? so (heavy fan theories here -->) maybe Seanzie did something like say that he could win alone or with scum, and then Kate went "oh yeah samesies Seanzies"

this might be worth asking Seanzie to speak further on, I don't think it would reveal much and it might help confirm how much to trust point #1

re: #2, after being in a game with Kate and SVS, can confirm they can accurate snipe each other, so if I believe #1 then I'm inclined to believe #2

idk about #3/dont wanna hear about #4 atm
I asked Kate how she won and she answered before I told her my fake wincon. I think sins can turn into mafia somehow and likely more than one sin can win with mafia.
It's obviously by now that all sins can win with or turn mafia after a while, and the choice is theirs or they become mafia if some conditions are met without them doing anything or them doing the required actions..

I believe that if JD could recruit, Epi would have flipped red, so the conversion is not in his powers

Took me a while to do this because busy day and all, I will be back later in the day, maybe I can have someone to change ideas with, but now thread is too silent.
Laters!
Ill give you credit tbf, you did get to 67 posts on d3 in the mafia league game. The other days you posted 23, 19, 11, and 27 times. So. Break the meta and I'll stop using it, im not trying to look down on you, you're a very capable scum player with a lot of success. It's just...what your meta has been, historically, and I've tried to bring jt up as little as possible because I know you're sensitive about it, but like...youre not reciprocating at all and just deciding to be nasty now. It's part of the game and a valid read until you convincingly break the meta, when you do that I'll tip my cap and ditch the read, until then I'm gonna keep using it 🤷‍♀️
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 154

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:54 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:50 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:43 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:41 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:37 pm Mata has had some points where they have said things and I just nod and say "yep that follows and it feels like they have thought that through and believe it"
Honestly I had thought similar about Mata at different points, especially when she talked about Mac being JD. If she knows or thinks Mac is town, that's a fight that's incredibly stacked in Mac's favor and imo not something evil Mata would try to instigate. It's quite possible Mata is evil that genuinely thought Mac was bad but I think it lowers the odds somewhat.
Mata is goodBut what if bad?
If you're trying to say vocalizing different scenarios is wolfy, it's a game with so many different possibilities that of course I can and should think through them as town.
Its more who are you posting that for? I have already said I think Mata is good. Are you trying to make me doubt my read or are you trying to get it into thread for others to read that Mata could be a bad person and oh no lets not trust her this lylo? We are supposed to be narrowing the pool not extending it arent we?
No, I was saying my own read was that I tentatively townlean Mata and gave why.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:35 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:32 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:30 am Seanzie had a chat with Kate, Kate was sold that Seanzie was sin, kate said SVS is likely not sin, Kate is inscentivised to tell other sins who other sins are and are not. Seanzie flipped green. why would he lie? Kate is the best SVS reader that I know
Kate was a sin, would she tell the truth about SVS?
You're asking the wrong question.

Why would she lie to another Sin? She throught Seanzie was a sin.
I also believe Kate's SVS read was real. Seanzie thought it was and Kate's other info about her and Dennis was real so I don't see her lying about specifically SVS.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:41 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:35 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:32 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:30 am Seanzie had a chat with Kate, Kate was sold that Seanzie was sin, kate said SVS is likely not sin, Kate is inscentivised to tell other sins who other sins are and are not. Seanzie flipped green. why would he lie? Kate is the best SVS reader that I know
Kate was a sin, would she tell the truth about SVS?
You're asking the wrong question.

Why would she lie to another Sin? She throught Seanzie was a sin.
Conclusion is, sins don't know each other.
I can accept that Kate gave a honest read for SVS. But it's just a read. I don't remember if Svs suspected Kate, because I presume also Svs can read Kate well
SVS townread Kate and said she was impressed that Kate totally fooled her. Kate just didn't talk about her read on SVS at all itt and I think she was hiding her SVS townread similarly to how she was hiding her Dennis baddie read.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:45 am So in the Nook vs Michelle fight I am likely picking Michelle
Do you actually think Michelle is bad or is it mostly avoiding voting Nanook? If it's the latter, I'd rather kill someone that has a higher chance to be bad over someone who has a lower chance of being bad but a higher chance of JD. I don't want to lose by voting a town. I also don't know if the JD switching thing is even true.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:01 am Also if JD can switch between sins, and the former shell dies, doesn't this mean it was Epi JD yday?
I don't know if Epi was in such dangee to make the jump.

Also he is one of the top tier players, he could endgame as JD, I think this theory doesn't hold water.

And it doesn't add up if you put together all the roles. JD is a distinctive player
That's a pretty good point. Epi JD wouldn't be in immediate danger and if he didn't die, there would be 5 baddies still alive. I don't think switching JD would be worth Epi dying.
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 99

Post by DrWilgy »

Someone talk to me about Matahari
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DaughterOfOmega 1
Voters: Epignosis
falcon45ca 1
Voters: Seanzie
Jackofhearts2005 1
Voters: Pyxxy
Porscha 10
Voters: Tutuu, Macdougall, RondoDimBuckle, Roxy, Zenon, Jackofhearts2005, Thunal33, Dennis, Kate, falcon45ca
Seanzie 1
Tutuu 7
Voters: Matahari, Porscha, DrWilgy, DaughterOfOmega, Dubz, S~V~S, Michelle

Dennis 2
Voters: Zenon, RondoDimBuckle
Kate 9
Voters: Macdougall, Pyxxy, Jackofhearts2005, Michelle, Thunal33, Seanzie, S~V~S, Tutuu, DrWilgy
Macdougall 1
Matahari 1
Voters: falcon45ca
Seanzie 1
Voters: Dennis
S~V~S 1
Voters: Epignosis
Tutuu 1
Voters: Kate
Zenon 1
Voters: Matahari
Unvote 1
Voters: Roxy

Dennis 9
Voters: DrWilgy, S~V~S, Jackofhearts2005, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Thunal33, Epignosis, Matahari, Roxy, RondoDimBuckle
Macdougall 1
Voters: Seanzie
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME 2
Voters: Dubz, Michelle
RondoDimBuckle 1
Voters: falcon45ca
S~V~S 1
Voters: Macdougall
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

With how many lost wolves are in this game, are vote weight mechanics even calculable?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Falcon skim done. Don't think Falcon has a team, but I don't know if this is snormal stownrange Sfalcon.
Image Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:11 am You are ready to lose the game for a vanity read.

You think you played a solid town game? You have infos and shared them but your play was weak all game
Why Jack died and you are alive?
Jack said he can prove himself, but if you are town you live because you have a wrong perception and you push in the wrong direction, like when you voted Mac after Sean died
Michelle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:12 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:06 am Oh, Role targets,

how do you know they were boring and NAI? Do you know my role? This seems like a perspective slip to me
Assuming things before knowing what I meant and I talked yday about it as well
Do you even care?
I think this is towny for Michelle. I looked at the f3 of her mafia league game and there was none of this awareness about not wanting to lose the game.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

This seems like a really narrow focus and an easy thing for Michelle to fake since you outed it. Do you think scum!Michelle is incapable of posting over a certain amount?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

You >rand mafia

Thunal town

Rondo town

In order

Post count
In order
Fabricated

wilgy
rondo
nook
thunal
falcon
Tutuu's Poe

wilgy
rondo
nook
thunal
falcon
Kate's reaction

It was after Kate was outed so I feel like it's WIFOM to read into it.

I think Wilgy is town independently of this because of the Sean BTSC stuff, so Kate may have wanted to draw attention to Wilgy and make people tinfoil him.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:03 am
You >rand mafia

Thunal town

Rondo town

In order

Post count
In order
Fabricated

wilgy
rondo
nook
thunal
falcon
Tutuu's Poe

wilgy
rondo
nook
thunal
falcon
Kate's reaction

It was after Kate was outed so I feel like it's WIFOM to read into it.

I think Wilgy is town independently of this because of the Sean BTSC stuff, so Kate may have wanted to draw attention to Wilgy and make people tinfoil him.
Kate tends to wolfread Wilgy. Last game they were t/t she went for him pretty aggressively. I didn’t see his as bad there, and *here* I tried to get her to see that what I saw in HDF I was seeing here. But she kept coming back to Wilgy. She backed off and as soon as someone else mentioned him, she went right back to him.

At the time I thought it was SOP for her, but in retrospect, this makes sense.

*post#3*
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:41 am
Ill give you credit tbf, you did get to 67 posts on d3 in the mafia league game. The other days you posted 23, 19, 11, and 27 times. So. Break the meta and I'll stop using it, im not trying to look down on you, you're a very capable scum player with a lot of success. It's just...what your meta has been, historically, and I've tried to bring jt up as little as possible because I know you're sensitive about it, but like...youre not reciprocating at all and just deciding to be nasty now. It's part of the game and a valid read until you convincingly break the meta, when you do that I'll tip my cap and ditch the read, until then I'm gonna keep using it 🤷‍♀️
What about Michelle's content? That should be a lot more AI than her post count imo. And these post count reads when they do work are a lot better at clearing a high-posting town than they are at catching a low-posting scum.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ok so @DrWilgy @S~V~S do you agree with @Thunal33 s take on @Michelles reaction to my nonsense today?

If so then I am happy with my town core and kill the rest
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:21 am [VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
@falcon45ca come back and explain this vote. Are you aware Wilgy claimed to have BTSC with Sean?
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:50 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:11 am You are ready to lose the game for a vanity read.

You think you played a solid town game? You have infos and shared them but your play was weak all game
Why Jack died and you are alive?
Jack said he can prove himself, but if you are town you live because you have a wrong perception and you push in the wrong direction, like when you voted Mac after Sean died
Michelle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:12 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:06 am Oh, Role targets,

how do you know they were boring and NAI? Do you know my role? This seems like a perspective slip to me
Assuming things before knowing what I meant and I talked yday about it as well
Do you even care?
I think this is towny for Michelle. I looked at the f3 of her mafia league game and there was none of this awareness about not wanting to lose the game.
This is the same thought I had at the time
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Well not the other game stuff but that her response to me felt genuine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:19 am
@falcon45ca come back and explain this vote. Are you aware Wilgy claimed to have BTSC with Sean?
Don't bother he is outed baddy at this point
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

No.

Do you believe him?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:20 am
Not even close
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:49 am Falcon skim done. Don't think Falcon has a team, but I don't know if this is snormal stownrange Sfalcon.
Actually thought about this more. Falcon didn't seemed teamed D1 and then dropped off the face of the planet day 2 and beyond. Was Falcon recruited during this time?
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Town Falcon would have come down on me like a ton of bricks for how I have been playing this game. I have felt nothing. He is bad.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:21 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:49 am Falcon skim done. Don't think Falcon has a team, but I don't know if this is snormal stownrange Sfalcon.
Actually thought about this more. Falcon didn't seemed teamed D1 and then dropped off the face of the planet day 2 and beyond. Was Falcon recruited during this time?

Not that I've been told
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:22 am Town Falcon would have come down on me like a ton of bricks for how I have been playing this game. I have felt nothing. He is bad.
Town falcon think you're scum, and leading town off a cliff ATM.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

In this game state, I find it hard to believe that we don't have wolves leading the "towncore"
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ah yes but where was this witty repartee d1 and 2 when I was doing the same thing?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Skimmed Nook's ISO.

Not sure on this one either. Feel that Nook is not really concerned with the game, BUT isn't adding anything to it. T Nook even if being slanky often contributes in a way that at least adds data. I'm not seeing it this time.

This whole setup makes it hard to do reads methinks.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I'm an outted baddie, but Rondo is ignoring me til I get ITT.

Riiiiiight
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:23 am Ah yes but where was this witty repartee d1 and 2 when I was doing the same thing?

I'm not being witty, I'm being sullen
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Falcon trying to jump into the conversation now that all the goodies that can read him are dead?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:21 am

No.

Do you believe him?
I do since nobody seriously CCed him and I think he's the most likely Sean clear rn.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:25 am Falcon trying to jump into the conversation now that all the goodies that can read him are dead?
Riiiiiight
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:24 am I'm an outted baddie, but Rondo is ignoring me til I get ITT.

Riiiiiight
Nope d1 and 2 I was pointing out your lack of towniness
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I just realized, we've effectively had just 1 misyeet.

If this is a 2 misyeet game that'd be fuggin brutal lmao, but who knows. People are dropping left and right.

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: rondo] aubergine
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:20 am
Nah, I'm not treating anyone as outed.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:25 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:21 am

No.

Do you believe him?
I do since nobody seriously CCed him and I think he's the most likely Sean clear rn.
I mean I did but no one wanted to play my game
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”