Total votes: 12
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 249
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Re: Turtles again

Post by Delta »

Esooa wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:12 am quote delta

"first bit is fucking rich coming from you yourself considering that is exactly how you've approached me this game and somewhat eod1 last game"

both of you were super annoyed and self focused with things like "you're reading me wrong! you're not being fair!" which is villager
okay i can
kinda get this
i think?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:31 am
Delta wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:19 pm i should probably learn from xan/sam being v/v last game but think theres a wolf in belzy/seanzie wheee
it came across like a TMI attempt while trying to show he is evaluating xan more carefully now. regardless of what he randed, he should've known to be more careful of xan this time around, but the way he's doing it makes me think it's coming from the wolf angle of feigning exploring the possibility of him being villa, but it's for the silliest of reasons, like the fact that he was wrong on a w/w callout last game. he's not even saying directly that xan could be a villa, but he brings up that just because last game he was wrong, this game might mean they are both villagers

it looks manufactured to me

and i've mentioned a lot of his pushes are based on "idk why you'd do this" where a villager would be curious to find out where the actions are coming from / motivation

re-read my case, i made it on him
i brought up the fact i was wrong about it last game because.. i was wrong about it last game? and i think im wrong again now considering that read was made at a point where belzy didnt even have their alignment & it was more towards w!seanzie when seanzie is like. fucking dead

there were moments where i hesitated slightly on xan but with his helltunnel i was at a point where like. theres no way he would be that stubborn as town because he shouldve learned from last game himself. he's been wrong about me twice now and i assumed if he was town he wouldve realised instead of doubling down this time around

as for my pushes, that is how i play as town. that doesnt mean im not curious about things at all? even if it doesnt come across that way. i dont know if it was because you were a wolf first rand and you randed town now or if youre just wolf again trying to spin a narrative but like. if its the former id get you not realising this since tmi or wtv. but you are the only one who has this idea that how im pushing is different to last game lol. this is how i solve as town.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

i think that covers both posts? shrug
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

@tutuu why do you think I would've died last night?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

ah thats
not a mention
@tutuu
bam post above
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

@Belzy why zenon here?
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 216
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Delta wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:05 am @Belzy why zenon here?
Once Xan's lynch was set in stones, she moved her vote from Xan to Wilg without explanation, as well not engaging with the thread eod1. She prolly thinks Xan's lynched, I move elsewhere, and stay quiet. Most of d1 her vote was parked on Xan, which makes it all very fishy. Also, why not Zenon here?
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 201

Post by tutuu »

Delta wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:04 am @tutuu why do you think I would've died last night?
top poster + u werent scumread too much + u are making big posts that aren't trolling as required per standard
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

tutuu wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:29 am
Delta wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:04 am @tutuu why do you think I would've died last night?
top poster + u werent scumread too much + u are making big posts that aren't trolling as required per standard
eh
i mean we had this issue the original rand right? where eod1 people got paranoid of me because i was being townread a lot yet felt like i was doing little. i dont see why i would ever die after xan flipped town though, considering i was the target of his deathtunnel for 48 hours.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Belzy wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:40 am
Once Xan's lynch was set in stones, she moved her vote from Xan to Wilg without explanation, as well not engaging with the thread eod1. She prolly thinks Xan's lynched, I move elsewhere, and stay quiet. Most of d1 her vote was parked on Xan, which makes it all very fishy. Also, why not Zenon here?
oh yikes, i didnt pay too much attention to voting shifts tbh

plus i wont lie i did not do my homework overnight T_T but tyty
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

trying to overhaul my worldview considering xan was town & so was seanzie but its a struggle. so im mainly trying to work out who im least likely to have miscleared & try find points of interest on those who i have likely miscleared

thank you for your patience as always guys \o/
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

seanzie kill is so fucking odd though considering he was very vocally against xan like i was

someone who is better at nka help me out with what it implies because i am awful at nka. we dont have time for it on my own site T_T
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Delta wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:38 am

If someone like Zenon looka similar as any AI. You gotta take a look at voting patterns and eod's.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Belzy wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:26 am

If someone like Zenon looka similar as any AI. You gotta take a look at voting patterns and eod's.
yeah I get you
ill look into it in a bit and give my own thoughts since theres a few who have talked about zenon here
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Delta wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:48 am

yeah I get you
ill look into it in a bit and give my own thoughts since theres a few who have talked about zenon here
I am not the only one who felt wary of Zenon d1, and sometimes a gut can sense something the eyes cannot see yet. I look forward to your thoughts; how you would see Zenon's play so far.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Btw, tutuu feels like Zenon d2. A lot of posting by tutuu whereas Zenon is afk.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:23 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:18 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:07 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:06 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:04 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:03 pm he's got to be awolf lol
his last post was town
I hope you are wrong, but it is a weird thing to say. Is it a mindgame, or an indifferent way to hint at being town?
i think the second. looks like he just got salty or smth iono why he decided to play like that. oh well

i guess woogerz is gettin it tomorrow
Xanjori being town here increased wilgys likelihood to be a wolf?

What made you think xanjori is town > wilgy should die tomorrow

Also I don't see what's wolfy about Delta or see if you've written about it
i just thought that if we're wrong on xanjori hopefully we weren't wrong on wilgy
I think we can do better than just 'hopefully'. How much is this based on actual solving?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I'm many things. Wolf is not one of them.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:49 pm I'm many things. Wolf is not one of them.
The brain does not understand the word 'not', so...

You're many things. Wolf is one of them.

Thank you for your confession.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:17 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:49 pm I'm many things. Wolf is not one of them.

I mean...I can't really debate with someone who doesn't want to listen

The best defense I have is that I've been very very busy but that's not a very good one is it.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I haven't even read many of the posts so far today.

But I can assure you that wolf me is more capable than this

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Effective immediately 112 is replacing Zenon.
;)
tutuu
Posts in topic: 201

Post by tutuu »

Belzy wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:36 pm I think we can do better than just 'hopefully'. How much is this based on actual solving?
fam we can solve our asses off in the end we still aint chopping no wolf lets be real :joy:
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:52 pm
Belzy wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:36 pm I think we can do better than just 'hopefully'. How much is this based on actual solving?
fam we can solve our asses off in the end we still aint chopping no wolf lets be real :joy:
Are you saying wolf will sweep this game?
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 80

Post by 112 »

I haven't read the game yet but have skimmed this page, and from what I gather, Belzy is the most likely to be scum out of anyone who's posted on it.

I'm doing yard work today but will be read up on the game this evening/tonight.

To expand a bit on what I mean with Belzy: the smart-ass "I don't understand 'not'" post rubbed me the wrong way and I wasn't enjoying their approach to Zenon before that, even. Beyond that it's just a lot of questions without much substance--asking other players to do work without offering much on their own. The analysis seems very surface-level so far. Otherwise they've been pushing a town slot in Zenon for the majority of the page and even put the burden of truth upon Zenon to 'prove' he wasn't wolfing. It read like a strongarm and as though Belzy is trying to both gain and utilize clout against an innocent player.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Belzy wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:17 pm

hold on a second :haha:
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Belzy wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:31 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:48 am

yeah I get you
I am not the only one who felt wary of Zenon d1, and sometimes a gut can sense something the eyes cannot see yet. I look forward to your thoughts; how you would see Zenon's play so far.
aye aye captain o7
though im gonna delay this slightly and let 112 post a little
speaking of, hello hello friend o/
could you give me a rundown of how you play as town and wolf? even if just a sentence or two :D
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

tutuu wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:52 pm
not with that attitude we wont >:O
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 66

Post by DrWilgy »

@Belzy what is your current and most updated read on Tutuu?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

my brain is currently structured at like:

belzy
drwilgy
esooa

epignosis
falcon
tedxtr

tutuu

with tutuu/112 being more yellowish/hazy than actual scumreads, struggling to find something that feels right to me right now. those lower down are more 'i want to hear more from them' than 'raaah wolf'. same for the tier above them. though ill speak to anyone really i feel like ive stumbled into today with no real gameplan.
i can explain any of these if anyone is interested?

also. i realise ive managed to have a completely alphabetical reads list. nice.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:23 pm my brain is currently structured at like:

belzy
drwilgy
esooa

epignosis
falcon
tedxtr

tutuu

with tutuu/112 being more yellowish/hazy than actual scumreads, struggling to find something that feels right to me right now. those lower down are more 'i want to hear more from them' than 'raaah wolf'. same for the tier above them. though ill speak to anyone really i feel like ive stumbled into today with no real gameplan.

How am I possibly so high up on this list?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:25 pm

belzy
drwilgy
esooa

epignosis
falcon
tedxtr

tutuu

i think someone mentioned earlier that the kill being off your wagon meant that its probably to keep your wagon alive? and i want to put some trust into that because i have. 0 fucking clue how nka works :^)

the tiers are alphabetical rather than ranked, ideally out of you/belzy/esooa youd be the lower of the three because i have 0 semblance of your reads right now and trying to get your read on falcon d1 was like pulling teeth T_T

i wanted my neat looking reads list
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

plus i kinda just didnt like the vote on you yesterday
even though the main wagon was town
so im kinda just biased against calling you wolf because it went against my own vote
even though i was wrong

does that make sense? probably not but :shrug:
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

though speaking of your reads

..what are your reads wilgy?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:28 pm

belzy
drwilgy
esooa

epignosis
falcon
tedxtr

tutuu

i think someone mentioned earlier that the kill being off your wagon meant that its probably to keep your wagon alive? and i want to put some trust into that because i have. 0 fucking clue how nka works :^)

the tiers are alphabetical rather than ranked, ideally out of you/belzy/esooa youd be the lower of the three because i have 0 semblance of your reads right now and trying to get your read on falcon d1 was like pulling teeth T_T

I mean, was it really like pulling teeth? I just wasn't around lol.

Falcon was very underwhelming early d1 and avoided me calling them out, which I normally attribute to their w gameplan.

However, their later posts put them back in their townrange.
Image Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:31 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:28 pm

belzy
drwilgy
esooa

epignosis
falcon
tedxtr

tutuu

I mean, was it really like pulling teeth? I just wasn't around lol.

Falcon was very underwhelming early d1 and avoided me calling them out, which I normally attribute to their w gameplan.

However, their later posts put them back in their townrange.
to me yeah kinda
but i get you on not being around so no worries

can you give me your current scumreads?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:29 pm though speaking of your reads

..what are your reads wilgy?
Belzy town, Falcon town.

Those are the two ISO's I've been through.

Had a feeling that it was between Belzy/Falcon/Tutuu D1. Now I just think it's Tutuu. HOWEVER recent Zenonings have caught my attention and I need to look into this.
Image Image Image
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Delta's somewhat of a mystery. There's a lot of personality in his posts and I'm not sure if it's genuine or an intentional effort to seem cute/non-intimidating.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

112 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:33 pm Delta's somewhat of a mystery. There's a lot of personality in his posts and I'm not sure if it's genuine or an intentional effort to seem cute/non-intimidating.
this made me laugh thank you
me being cute is NAI, im just a little guy, its attributed to both my town game and my wolf game
though i am a little more assertive as a wolf? at least imo
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

it quite literally got me killed in champs and ill never let the wolves live it down
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Xanjori wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:27 am I've decided to forgive some of you and soon we will form a band, a band of heroes in a half shell, turtle power!
How did this go?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

ISO w/Notes

Belzy:
d1
418 - disapproves of Xan's response to Falcon
420 - shouts wolf at Xan without real interaction
425 - Calls Xan wolf for what was a joke about Zenon
452 - Theorizes a Xan/Sean team
516 - shouts wolf at Zenon
552 - Theorizes a Xan/Epi team
630/633 - Finds Tutuu's actions wolfy
635 - Theorizes a Xan/Tutuu team
741 - Tutuu wolf because reads are not developing in spite of presence
843 - Evaluates Wilg

d2
911 - Zenon wolf call
912 - Tutuu eod1 towny
995 - lynch order list

Belzy's most likely town. I do think that the suspicion on Xan was not iterated as much as I'd like to be comfortable saying it came from a town, BUT the work Belzy did looking to alternate players to either vote or align with the Xan read seems like it's coming from a towny place.

I am curious about the current Tutuu read as Tutuu was called towny in 912, but was put 2nd to the top of the yeetables in 995.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta ISO would be another 4 page effort. I'm good for now.

NEXT
Image Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:38 pm Delta ISO would be another 4 page effort. I'm good for now.

NEXT
boooo
its 90% shitposting anyway its not that hard
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:36 pm ISO w/Notes
Belzy:
d1
418 - disapproves of Xan's response to Falcon
420 - shouts wolf at Xan without real interaction
425 - Calls Xan wolf for what was a joke about Zenon
452 - Theorizes a Xan/Sean team
516 - shouts wolf at Zenon
552 - Theorizes a Xan/Epi team
630/633 - Finds Tutuu's actions wolfy
635 - Theorizes a Xan/Tutuu team
741 - Tutuu wolf because reads are not developing in spite of presence
843 - Evaluates Wilg

d2
911 - Zenon wolf call
912 - Tutuu eod1 towny
995 - lynch order list
Belzy's most likely town. I do think that the suspicion on Xan was not iterated as much as I'd like to be comfortable saying it came from a town, BUT the work Belzy did looking to alternate players to either vote or align with the Xan read seems like it's coming from a towny place.

I am curious about the current Tutuu read as Tutuu was called towny in 912, but was put 2nd to the top of the yeetables in 995.
part of why tutuu was called towny by belzy was due to their eod iirc?
wondering what you think of this since im kinda iffy on tutuu's eod myself looking back
not a full iso to do its just a few quotes :p
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

wait is it lylo?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:02 pm
Xanjori wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:02 pm I really dont think Im being bussed
oh

RERAND

RERAND

RERAND

TAKE IT BACK

REWIND
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:08 pm if xan town:

1 wolf between woogerz/ted
2nd wolf in sean/falcon

pls dont ask me why im honestly just saying random names. well not rly but. just wingin it
the first quote from xan i took as an admission of guilt. confbias goes hard. but to immediately jump to 'oh omg he was town rerand it' & the whole 'yeahh lets rerand if hes town' leans slightly performative imo?
and then later on immediately jumping to starting to solve on v!xan preflip off of that one quote felt extreme.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 52

Post by falcon45ca »

112 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:42 pmwait is it lylo?
It's D2, so I doubt it very much
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

ISO w/Notes

Epi:
278 - Votes Belzy
561 - Votes Seanzie on a TMI argument and somewhat of a no u
566 - Iterates why the TMI argument exists

That's really it.

Light townlean for Epi.
Image Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

112 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:42 pmwait is it lylo?
i hope not T_T

i doubt it though, its d2

Return to “Previous Hustles”