Post by tutuu »

sigh this girl
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I'm at work for mandatory overtime so I will do the rand and flip when I get home sorry pls be patient with me. Probs like an hour or so
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

will ping in server when it's done.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Nanook lost the rand and is dead. He was Vanilla Town.

Day 2 will start at 6 PM tomorrow. UwU

@baker
@Belzy
@Caitlin
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@fingersplints
@hollowkatt
@Kate
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@Roxy
@Seanzie
@Spacedaisy
@tutuu

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Final Vote Count D1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nanook
21%
Voters: Belzy, Porscha, Spacedaisy, Caitlin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pyxxy
21%
Voters: tutuu, DrWilgy, Lime Coke, fingersplints

Hollowkatt
16%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Seanzie

Tutuu
5%
Voters: pyxxy

Kate
5%
Voters: Roxy

Baker
5%
Voters: falcon45ca

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie is dead they were town. Day starts now and will end Tuesday July 11th at 6 Central

ImageImage

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 138
Aka: 0Ix, Phone0Ix

Post by Caitlin »

Rip Nanook and Seanzie
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Also on MU my name is 0Ix, if you have seen me there
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

I can't seem to find a proper and quick way to find the right order of voters

I know the order on Nanook was wrong because I was the second voter (and possibly the first if the first moved off), but definitely not the fourth
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 424

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 2]

Post by tutuu »

ok cool pyx probably town coz he didnt kill me. i was left alive to mischop him probably

and/or daisy might be mafia. and/or fs. going with sean's reads. and/or baker/lc

[VOTE: daisy] aubergine
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Nanook - 4 - Belze, Porscha, Spacedaisy, Caitlin
Pyxxy - 4 - Tutuu, DrWilgy, Lime Coke, Fingersplints
Hollowkatt - 2 - Nanook, Seanzie
Tutuu - 1 - Pyxxy
Kate - 1 - Roxy
Lime Coke - 1 - Falcon

Not voting - Kate, Hollowkatt

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:20 pm pyxxy
tutuu
Caitlin

Porscha
Roxy
falcon45ca

Kate
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
DrWilgy

Belzy

hollowkatt
Spacedaisy

fingersplints

baker

Fingersplits was someone I had a hard time sorting GTH so I looked at their ISO. The majority of their posts are NAI posts about Kate being a LHF while never actually taking a stance on Kate. Their push on Pyxxy I think is picking at something that is that level -1 type of scummy that comes from town as often (maybe more often) than scum, and their post about me is starkly contrasted with my own self-perception right now. I actually had them slightly higher when I started writing this, but I moved them down halfway through this paragraph.

Belzy is focusing almost exclusively on me, and I don't like that. I'm not sure if they're slightly below null entirely because of OMGUS, but I definitely want to see them actually... do things that aren't just parrot their read of me over and over again.

Porscha I didn't feel the best about putting them there. I usually find them relatively quickly, and honestly while I think they are closer to town than wolf here, I don't feel confident about that, and that worries me.
we should be sheeping
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

HKatt and Lime Coke look the worst on a quick glance

But Daisy & Fingersplints prob look the worst...? Scumreading one of them isn't the most common read, atleast

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: fs] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Caitlin wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:13 pm HKatt and Lime Coke look the worst on a quick glance

But Daisy & Fingersplints prob look the worst...? Scumreading one of them isn't the most common read, atleast
i think we should kill all 4 :nicenod:
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:15 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:13 pm HKatt and Lime Coke look the worst on a quick glance

Eh
I doubt Seanzie had the entire team in their bottom 4 suspects

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Caitlin wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:15 pm

Eh
I doubt Seanzie had the entire team in their bottom 4 suspects
he was the n1 kill, his reads are our best bet, we should kill in his bottom 4 until we hit 1 wolf, then we can stop for a sec and think obv
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:44 pm @Kate @hollowkatt hi friends i noticed u haven't voted yet, may i interest you in a fine old aged pyxxy vote straight from my family's vineyard? mmm the smell ... delicious ...
so I may have lost track of what day it was yesterday soz about that. Tutuu why did you want me to vote pyxxy?
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:17 pm

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:44 pm @Kate @hollowkatt hi friends i noticed u haven't voted yet, may i interest you in a fine old aged pyxxy vote straight from my family's vineyard? mmm the smell ... delicious ...
so I may have lost track of what day it was yesterday soz about that. Tutuu why did you want me to vote pyxxy?
i thought he's mafia but that was false alarm dw he's town
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:17 pm he was the n1 kill, his reads are our best bet, we should kill in his bottom 4 until we hit 1 wolf, then we can stop for a sec and think obv
I mean sure, but chances are Sean has only 1 and it'd be our 4th hit

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

sean was tinfoiled by multiple people he wasn't lock town status like me and cait imo. so he rly was killed coz he had good reads imo. me and cait were more consensus towny but looks like our reads were worse
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Caitlin wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:19 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:17 pm he was the n1 kill, his reads are our best bet, we should kill in his bottom 4 until we hit 1 wolf, then we can stop for a sec and think obv
wat lol no way. the disrespect lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

assuming I don't suckLime Cokes ISO has been added to the post with all the ISOs

ImageImage

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Caitlin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:56 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:20 pm youre on my home turf. i'm more of a weirdo here because players on syndicate are better at reading people than people on mu are, so I'm much less likely to get sr'd for being a clown here, where I feel more comfortable
Oh hm, that's interesting. Seems like I'm even more out of place then with overall pretty bad reads haha
But hopefully that means this game will be easier if ppl tend to be correct more
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:44 pm why do you say that?
Because you implied there HAS to be a wolf in us, so if me, Falcon and Baker are all town, that's just very opportunistic. Your explanation on why Falcon & Baker are sus however was pretty satisfying, so I'll prob move my vote once I'm catched up
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:47 pm What makes you think all three of you are town to the point where you'd instagib me? like that's pretty damn confident.
I'm not confident? I even said that I wasn't sure both are town multiple times. How does that imply I'm confident...?
because you straight up said "if Falcon/Baker smells like TvT blast HK immediately" which to me says you've got some level of confidence there
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

No I don't. 👀

Why do I look the worst?
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:19 pm
wat lol no way. the disrespect lol
Not trying to disrespect, just being realistic

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:19 pm

No I don't. 👀

Why do I look the worst?
You were the top suspect of the N1 kill?

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Caitlin wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:11 pm Nanook - 4 - Belze, Porscha, Spacedaisy, Caitlin
Pyxxy - 4 - Tutuu, DrWilgy, Lime Coke, Fingersplints
Hollowkatt - 2 - Nanook, Seanzie
Tutuu - 1 - Pyxxy
Kate - 1 - Roxy
Lime Coke - 1 - Falcon

Not voting - Kate, Hollowkatt
wolves trying to spew me a wolf by killing the only other person on my wagon so that's neat I guess.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Seanzie get rekt :joy: :joy: :joy:

dw king i believe in ur legacy :pray:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:18 pm

because of this:
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:10 pm ok cool pyx probably town coz he didnt kill me. i was left alive to mischop him probably

and/or daisy might be mafia. and/or fs. going with sean's reads. and/or baker/lc

?

or is there something else you've found that you liked about them?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Tutuu, what thoughts did you have during night 1?

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Caitlin wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:20 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:19 pm

No I don't. 👀

Why do I look the worst?
You were the top suspect of the N1 kill?
Kinda iffy considering

1. It wasn't an updated read I feel after I got into the game.

2. Seanzie always scumreads me and I'm always town so

Like he could be right on the other 3 but he's been wrong on me most games.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: Spacedaisy] aubergine
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

/shrug

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:21 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:18 pm

because of this:
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:10 pm ok cool pyx probably town coz he didnt kill me. i was left alive to mischop him probably

?

or is there something else you've found that you liked about them?
its just that + sean had pyx as top town. time to sheep. pyx is lock town for me too now. no way he kills sean here only for me to chop him today, imo. i dunno it seems bad. much better for wolf pyx to kill me and have sean defend him. i dont think i was a bad n1 kill there considering ppls reads on me and my post count. but i was left alive coz my reads were all bad i think
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Kate »

I'm here. Something shitty happened to me last night but I'm ok. Spent most of today sleeping. And I'm dead in my other game. So I'm all yours now.

Roxy. Don't vote me you bish.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:20 pm pyxxy
tutuu
Caitlin

Porscha
Roxy
falcon45ca

Kate
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
DrWilgy

Belzy

hollowkatt
Spacedaisy

fingersplints

baker

Fingersplits was someone I had a hard time sorting GTH so I looked at their ISO. The majority of their posts are NAI posts about Kate being a LHF while never actually taking a stance on Kate. Their push on Pyxxy I think is picking at something that is that level -1 type of scummy that comes from town as often (maybe more often) than scum, and their post about me is starkly contrasted with my own self-perception right now. I actually had them slightly higher when I started writing this, but I moved them down halfway through this paragraph.

Belzy is focusing almost exclusively on me, and I don't like that. I'm not sure if they're slightly below null entirely because of OMGUS, but I definitely want to see them actually... do things that aren't just parrot their read of me over and over again.

Porscha I didn't feel the best about putting them there. I usually find them relatively quickly, and honestly while I think they are closer to town than wolf here, I don't feel confident about that, and that worries me.
we should be sheeping
You know damn well sean was killed cuz he was universally tr and his reads dont matter
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Caitlin wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:22 pm Tutuu, what thoughts did you have during night 1?
none at all. i was expecting to die. was tunneled on pyx wolf killing me
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Kate wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:24 pm I'm here. Something shitty happened to me last night but I'm ok. Spent most of today sleeping. And I'm dead in my other game. So I'm all yours now.

Hopefully everything's already. :hugs:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:24 pm You know damn well sean was killed cuz he was universally tr and his reads dont matter
cap he wasn't universally tr'ed. me and cait were more tr'ed. fs and belzy had a bit of a scuffle w sean
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

My b on the nook wagon tho. I did however solve his problem
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:24 pm I'm here. Something shitty happened to me last night but I'm ok. Spent most of today sleeping. And I'm dead in my other game. So I'm all yours now.

:heart: smol baby mommy
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:26 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:24 pm You know damn well sean was killed cuz he was universally tr and his reads dont matter
cap he wasn't universally tr'ed. me and cait were more tr'ed. fs and belzy had a bit of a scuffle w sean
Lmao ok so which of his townreads is wrong and correct and which of his sr reads is wrong and correct that you are able to discern what reads got him killed then
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:26 pm My b on the nook wagon tho. I did however solve his problem
What...problem was that?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

ive almost never seen a mafia game in which the person getting killed n1 had all bad reads

however, i have BEEN IN A TON OF MAFIA GAMES in which the person dying n1 had decent reads, and THEY WERE NOT LISTENED TO, and then TOWN LOST
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:27 pm
Lmao ok so which of his townreads is wrong and correct and which of his sr reads is wrong and correct that you are able to discern what reads got him killed then
wat the heck how should i know
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:28 pm ive almost never seen a mafia game in which the person getting killed n1 had all bad reads

however, i have BEEN IN A TON OF MAFIA GAMES in which the person dying n1 had decent reads, and THEY WERE NOT LISTENED TO, and then TOWN LOST
I died N1 in a diff game like 2 weeks back. I suspected a total of 1 wolf, and had 2 very high up in my townreads, and then the fourth in the mid

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:27 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:26 pm My b on the nook wagon tho. I did however solve his problem
What...problem was that?
He was worried he was going to have bad reads or something, so I said I can help him with that problem

Which I did

Now he cant have bad reads
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:28 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:27 pm
wat the heck how should i know
Exactly. So you should ignore Sean's reads until later in the game when we get flips and compare to his list
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:28 pm ive almost never seen a mafia game in which the person getting killed n1 had all bad reads

I know you arent making the flimsy argument on n1 nk analysis like this rn
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:30 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:27 pm
What...problem was that?
He was worried he was going to have bad reads or something, so I said I can help him with that problem

Which I did

Now he cant have bad reads
Queen shit?

Return to “Previous Hustles”