Moderator: Community Team

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Lime Coke »

I know I voted you yesterdaym and everyone told me it was a bad idea, and I decided to listen because others can read tou better than me. So if you're town then this gan get easier if we talk this through and figure something out together.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Spacedaisy »

Kate wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:34 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:16 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:14 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:23 pm [VOTE: daisy] aubergine

@pyxxy lead the way
Why are we voting daisy. And also beware I'm on meds today. I have ouchies.
the n1 kill had daisy hkatt fsplint baker/lc in his poe. i dont care for a particular order, ive decided im voting in there. i saw daisy had an existing vote and pyxxy voted her yesterday so i decided why not
Sound reasoning.
Not at all if you compare how she treated me Day 1. Also placing entirely too much weight on Seanzie reads. Kate, you and I developed our game in the same group. You know as well as I that I would never kill someone who had me as their hardest mafia read. That would be idiotic.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:03 pm I know I voted you yesterdaym and everyone told me it was a bad idea, and I decided to listen because others can read tou better than me. So if you're town then this gan get easier if we talk this through and figure something out together.
Who are you speaking to here? Me?

Im working through what I think of everyone’s behavior from here. I fully expect to be eliminated today. Fine, but I’ll be leaving my reads for you because you’re going to need it when you have two civ elims. Im perfectly willing to work through whatever you like with you. Im not going to spend a ton of time defending myself. There isn’t much to say there except bad vote. It’s not that shocking considering I’m a civ. A wolf knows when they will need to hide their vote from looking too shady, a civ has no idea what the flip will be so they have no reason to place a benign vote. They’re just trying to sort things out, which is where I found myself yesterday.

So on that note, I’m going to put my attention to hunting while you all vote for my mislim.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:03 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:26 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:24 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:21 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:18 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:17 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:15 pm

i think we should kill all 4 :nicenod:
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:44 pm @Kate @hollowkatt hi friends i noticed u haven't voted yet, may i interest you in a fine old aged pyxxy vote straight from my family's vineyard? mmm the smell ... delicious ...
so I may have lost track of what day it was yesterday soz about that. Tutuu why did you want me to vote pyxxy?
i thought he's mafia but that was false alarm dw he's town
because of this:
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:10 pm ok cool pyx probably town coz he didnt kill me. i was left alive to mischop him probably

and/or daisy might be mafia. and/or fs. going with sean's reads. and/or baker/lc

[VOTE: daisy] aubergine
?

or is there something else you've found that you liked about them?
its just that + sean had pyx as top town. time to sheep. pyx is lock town for me too now. no way he kills sean here only for me to chop him today, imo. i dunno it seems bad. much better for wolf pyx to kill me and have sean defend him. i dont think i was a bad n1 kill there considering ppls reads on me and my post count. but i was left alive coz my reads were all bad i think
About the only reason pyxxy would have killed seanzie there is to lock in the reads so that someone like you would absolutely sheep them. But you seem sincere and yesterday you were really townie so meh carry on
I disagree. Im not at all convinced tutuu is sincere. She went from having me lockdown to being the first of Seanzie’s reads she would NK? I don’t believe it.
NK was supposed to be elim, watching TV with my mother while I play means my thyroid brain has more control than I’d like lol
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:10 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:03 pm I know I voted you yesterdaym and everyone told me it was a bad idea, and I decided to listen because others can read tou better than me. So if you're town then this gan get easier if we talk this through and figure something out together.

Im working through what I think of everyone’s behavior from here. I fully expect to be eliminated today. Fine, but I’ll be leaving my reads for you because you’re going to need it when you have two civ elims. Im perfectly willing to work through whatever you like with you. Im not going to spend a ton of time defending myself. There isn’t much to say there except bad vote. It’s not that shocking considering I’m a civ. A wolf knows when they will need to hide their vote from looking too shady, a civ has no idea what the flip will be so they have no reason to place a benign vote. They’re just trying to sort things out, which is where I found myself yesterday.

So on that note, I’m going to put my attention to hunting while you all vote for my mislim.
I was talkin to Falcon after his vote on me uunceremoniously and I'm trying to talk this through like a civilized individual.

I can give you space if you want daisy (haaaa!) but idk how much Icanbelie ve that you're town.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: ] aubergine

I forgot who's imn the game.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Falcon, that was a substance free vote on me. Why me and not someone else? You legitimately think I NKed the person who had me as their deepest red?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

Let's try here.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:13 pm

I was talkin to Falcon after his vote on me uunceremoniously and I'm trying to talk this through like a civilized individual.

I can give you space if you want daisy (haaaa!) but idk how much Icanbelie ve that you're town.
I apologize if I sounded mad, I’m not in the least. And you don’t have to leave me alone. Im not upset at all and you have been perfectly civil.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 223

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:32 pm I have voted pyxxy. Dont know if it's good vote or not but I will not be considering tutuu or caitlin's response to it
But, dear friend Porscha, why though?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I’d like to hear from Splints, Roxy, and Belzy.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:14 pm [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

Let's try here.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:15 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:32 pm I have voted pyxxy. Dont know if it's good vote or not but I will not be considering tutuu or caitlin's response to it
Weird timing
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:16 pm

Let's try here.
Weird timing
I was going ot say the same thing!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

@Lime Coke I don’t mind if you don’t believe I am town. It was a bad vote, I can understand some people believing Im bad. But some of those people will not be genuine and I intend to try and determine which those are.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:38 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:26 pm About the only reason pyxxy would have killed seanzie there is to lock in the reads so that someone like you would absolutely sheep them
but pyxxy hasnt seen me be vocal about suggesting we sheep dead villagers, or has anyone else

thinking pyx is mafia is just overthinking it

me and sean were both consensus town, me a bit more

sean had pyx as top town. i had pyx as top scum

sean died. not me

ergo i think pyx should be town here. i was left alive to mischop pyx. since i was yelling a lot yesterday that pyx is mafia
kewl good talk lets regroup tomorrow unless ur dead.
So why daisy?
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

@pyxxy lead the way
the n1 kill had daisy hkatt fsplint baker/lc in his poe. i dont care for a particular order, ive decided im voting in there. i saw daisy had an existing vote and pyxxy voted her yesterday so i decided why not
Sound reasoning.
apparently I need to just keep reading...
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:16 pm

Let's try here.
Weird timing
I was going ot say the same thing!
Mind meld lol
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:14 pm

I apologize if I sounded mad, I’m not in the least. And you don’t have to leave me alone. Im not upset at all and you have been perfectly civil.
Oh I was partially making a joke on that I'm still giving you space because I don't wanna treat you horribly because I'd feel bad if I was wrong and stifling what you're doing.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Kate wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:36 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:26 pm About the only reason pyxxy would have killed seanzie there is to lock in the reads so that someone like you would absolutely sheep them
but pyxxy hasnt seen me be vocal about suggesting we sheep dead villagers, or has anyone else

sean died. not me

ergo i think pyx should be town here. i was left alive to mischop pyx. since i was yelling a lot yesterday that pyx is mafia
Or it's a big huge wifom.
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:42 pm Like part of me likes this thought process from Tutuu and part of me is fine with rolling with this idea of yeeting in the bottom of Seanzie's list...yes I'm on it but not every POE is perfect...but there has to be something with that kill to be made there.

Possibly more flips to happen in that POE, hopefully helps build a worldview if we hit a wolf in that, and even if I'm feeling like Tutuu is towny it's still a bullet point for her if she's still alive for longer since it's been a focus from her most of this day phase thus far.

Actually probably don't do that at all since I think the re-eval'ing her own reads according to the NK is a thoughtful process that is town agenda'd because I'm sure maf would just push through that read regardless of what the person who was NK'd said.
I agree with both of these posts
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also good morning ne'erdowells!

Nook being tossed over yesterday was sub optimal.

I don't think I legitimately saw anything from Porscha or Belz that indicated there was a suspicion on Nook prior to them just willy nilly voting there.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:19 pm

Oh I was partially making a joke on that I'm still giving you space because I don't wanna treat you horribly because I'd feel bad if I was wrong and stifling what you're doing.
You do you, boo. No harm, no foul. Also, I did catch the joke and chuckled to myself. If you need to pressure me it’s ok, it’s a game and I’m in a bad seat atm. No big deal.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:03 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:26 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:24 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:21 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:18 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:17 pm

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:44 pm @Kate @hollowkatt hi friends i noticed u haven't voted yet, may i interest you in a fine old aged pyxxy vote straight from my family's vineyard? mmm the smell ... delicious ...
so I may have lost track of what day it was yesterday soz about that. Tutuu why did you want me to vote pyxxy?
i thought he's mafia but that was false alarm dw he's town
because of this:
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:10 pm ok cool pyx probably town coz he didnt kill me. i was left alive to mischop him probably

and/or daisy might be mafia. and/or fs. going with sean's reads. and/or baker/lc

[VOTE: daisy] aubergine
?

or is there something else you've found that you liked about them?
its just that + sean had pyx as top town. time to sheep. pyx is lock town for me too now. no way he kills sean here only for me to chop him today, imo. i dunno it seems bad. much better for wolf pyx to kill me and have sean defend him. i dont think i was a bad n1 kill there considering ppls reads on me and my post count. but i was left alive coz my reads were all bad i think
About the only reason pyxxy would have killed seanzie there is to lock in the reads so that someone like you would absolutely sheep them. But you seem sincere and yesterday you were really townie so meh carry on
I disagree. Im not at all convinced tutuu is sincere. She went from having me lockdown to being the first of Seanzie’s reads she would NK? I don’t believe it.
ok maybe sincere is the wrong word to use here, maybe the right wording is "seems to believe what they're saying" now as to whether or not what they're saying has any legitimacy remains to be seen and I said as much when I talked about how straight up sheeping the reads list ain't a great call until/unless we see some outlier results on that list and then we can re-evaluate.

I get what Tutuu is doing I'm just not sure I agree with how they've gotten themselves to where they are but they seem earnest in the way that they're presenting it.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Let's try here.
Weird timing
A Wilgy is never weirdly timed, nor is he oddly timed, he arrives precisely when he means to.
Image Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:21 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:19 pm

You do you, boo. No harm, no foul. Also, I did catch the joke and chuckled to myself. If you need to pressure me it’s ok, it’s a game and I’m in a bad seat atm. No big deal.
If i'm being real the reason why I was sscumreading you was because If elt like you calling yourself LHF was icky because I don't like the self titling of that because you should be wanting to be considered better and also just keels like a copout to why you shouldn't be scumread.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:22 pm

Let's try here.
Weird timing
A Wilgy is never weirdly timed, nor is he oddly timed, he arrives precisely when he means to.
Ok, I loved this post Wilgy lol
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I didn’t call myself lhf
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

You are mixing me up with Kate again, lol
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

It's not really a "do better" thing is more "want to do better" thing because god dammit I deserve something today!
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

what if I do this: Spacedaisy is town
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:23 pm You are mixing me up with Kate again, lol
HOw the fuck do I keep doing that?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine

Fuck
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: Belzy] aubergine

Belzy had also had been one of the early 4 players that had gunned for Tutuu early. Which had a weirdness about it.

Though I don't think Porscha and Belz are W/W so this is weird and almost feels diffy to me. Dif light is what I shall call it. Yes this is a good name for it. Dif light. Where one should recognize that I see an odd pattern here, but at the same time, please do not bet on it being true.
Image Image Image
tutuu
Posts in topic: 424

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:36 pm

sean died. not me

Or it's a big huge wifom.
realistically no one does that ime
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:42 pm Like part of me likes this thought process from Tutuu and part of me is fine with rolling with this idea of yeeting in the bottom of Seanzie's list...yes I'm on it but not every POE is perfect...but there has to be something with that kill to be made there.

Possibly more flips to happen in that POE, hopefully helps build a worldview if we hit a wolf in that, and even if I'm feeling like Tutuu is towny it's still a bullet point for her if she's still alive for longer since it's been a focus from her most of this day phase thus far.

Actually probably don't do that at all since I think the re-eval'ing her own reads according to the NK is a thoughtful process that is town agenda'd because I'm sure maf would just push through that read regardless of what the person who was NK'd said.
hell yeah boi
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:52 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:13 pm HKatt and Lime Coke look the worst on a quick glance

But Daisy & Fingersplints prob look the worst...? Scumreading one of them isn't the most common read, atleast
Changed your mind on me?
yea
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:55 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:25 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:22 pm Tutuu, what thoughts did you have during night 1?
none at all. i was expecting to die. was tunneled on pyx wolf killing me
That would be a dumb move for pyx to do if wolf.
no
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Yes
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

maybe
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:01 pm

@pyxxy lead the way
Porscha decided pyx is bad you decided pyxxy is good apparently. Same info different conclusion. Interesting.

So when I die and flip town, will you follow my reads then or just keep killing Seanzie’s?
theres only one n1 kill, he was the biggest threat to mafia
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:29 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:55 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:25 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:22 pm Tutuu, what thoughts did you have during night 1?
none at all. i was expecting to die. was tunneled on pyx wolf killing me
That would be a dumb move for pyx to do if wolf.
no
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:29 pmYes
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:30 pmmaybe
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:30 pm

@pyxxy lead the way
Porscha decided pyx is bad you decided pyxxy is good apparently. Same info different conclusion. Interesting.

So when I die and flip town, will you follow my reads then or just keep killing Seanzie’s?
HAH I BEAT THE SYSTEM
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:30 pmmaybe
:haha:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I, for one, agree with sheeping Seanzie.

I'd be lying if I didn't say I was egged on to do this by a tiny bumblebee named 'Porscha's outright rejection of listening to Seanzie's legacy makes me kinda want to do it more.'

What a silly name for a bumblebee.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:22 pm

Let's try here.
Weird timing
Ok, I loved this post Wilgy lol
I live to entertain and make lord of the ring references in an off key falsetto.
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:05 pm

@pyxxy lead the way
Sound reasoning.
Not at all if you compare how she treated me Day 1. Also placing entirely too much weight on Seanzie reads. Kate, you and I developed our game in the same group. You know as well as I that I would never kill someone who had me as their hardest mafia read. That would be idiotic.
sure glad u agree u can still be mafia then since u say hardest mafia read and sean had u at the 3rd lowest after baker n fs which aint the hardest
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:10 pm I fully expect to be eliminated today
wait why?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:31 pm I, for one, agree with sheeping Seanzie.
YOU WUOLD!!!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:30 pm

@pyxxy lead the way

Says you. See, I’m civ and I know that his death has nothing to do with me except that it has conveniently incriminated me. So say what you like, you don’t have inside info unless you’re wolf. It’s all your interpretation of events. I have the benefit of knowing my alignment. There can be multiple reasons someone chooses a kill. Also you didn’t answer my question exactly. So you will disregard my reads and go with Seanzie’s is what you are saying? Despite the fact that I am operating with more info than Seanzie was?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:34 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:10 pm I fully expect to be eliminated today
wait why?
I'm in agreement, why?

You were the towniest element on Nook's wagon, I think.
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:10 pm So on that note, I’m going to put my attention to hunting while you all vote for my mislim.
im confused, it was only 2 votes on u from me and lc. no one else seems inclined to vote u. this perception of what ppl are doing is really off, no?

Return to “Previous Hustles”