Cyberpunk Mafia [Town Wins]

Moderator: Community Team

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 118

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Spacedaisy »

Kate wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:41 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:33 am ugh, I was looking at the final votes.

Nook: Belzy, Caitlin, Porscha, Spacedaisy
pyxxy: tutuu, Wilgy, Lime Coke, splints
HK: Seanzie, nook
Tutuu: pyxxy
Kate: Roxy
Baker/Lime Coke: falcon

Ok, if wolf, pyxxy could have self pres voted, but they didn't. I really think it's likely this was v/v.

HK was voted by two known civs, this doesn't tell us anything about HK's alignment.

If that's true, then neither wagon can be exclusively focused upon. I would be willing to bet, in fact, that there is two wolves at most on either of these wagons. I am heavily leaning Kate wolf right now as a missing vote. I doubt it was intentional, I don't question that something was happening in real life, but I didn't care for her first entrance and I cared even less for her entrance today.

Ok, so where does that leave me?

I'm leaning town on:
Lime Coke, Caitlin, Roxy (this one is weak, I'd still like to hear more from her), pyxxy.

Uncertain on:
Splints, Wilgy, HK, falcon, tutuu, Porscha

I'm leaning wolf on:
Kate

I'm going to look at that uncertain group in ISOs. I should be honest here though, I'm not convinced of anything, which is why they are all "lean" instead of just a read. I make no promises I won't change my mind along the way lol.
Sound reasoning means she made an argument that was thought out, not that I agree with it.
Also, when have you known me to hide as a baddie?
I don’t think you are hiding. I think the reasoning that you bought was too easy and far from the kind of play any old school player would make. Would you kill the person giving you the hardest wolf read? Would SVS? Would Roxy? Not a chance. My being bad here makes no sense, particularly to those who came up like the old schoolers. I can buy people who haven’t played with me for over a decade thinking maybe I did, but not you.

I think you are a wolf who hasn’t had time to engage and took some easy shots that I can’t buy you normally would as a civ.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 112

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Porscha »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:20 am
Belzy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:40 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:55 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:24 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:20 pm pyxxy
tutuu
Caitlin

Porscha
Roxy
falcon45ca

Kate
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
DrWilgy

Belzy

hollowkatt
Spacedaisy

fingersplints

baker

Fingersplits was someone I had a hard time sorting GTH so I looked at their ISO. The majority of their posts are NAI posts about Kate being a LHF while never actually taking a stance on Kate. Their push on Pyxxy I think is picking at something that is that level -1 type of scummy that comes from town as often (maybe more often) than scum, and their post about me is starkly contrasted with my own self-perception right now. I actually had them slightly higher when I started writing this, but I moved them down halfway through this paragraph.

Belzy is focusing almost exclusively on me, and I don't like that. I'm not sure if they're slightly below null entirely because of OMGUS, but I definitely want to see them actually... do things that aren't just parrot their read of me over and over again.

Porscha I didn't feel the best about putting them there. I usually find them relatively quickly, and honestly while I think they are closer to town than wolf here, I don't feel confident about that, and that worries me.
we should be sheeping
You know damn well sean was killed cuz he was universally tr and his reads dont matter
Porscha town
Because Porscha said Sean's reads don't matter? Really?
Because porscha wasn’t interested in just taking the easy road.
Do you mind explaining what the easy road is here?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:33 pm well i think kate and hkatt are both town now. definitely hkatt
I don’t know HK well enough to know what this exchange says about them, but I don’t think this is AI of Kate. This is her reacting to the way someone was speaking to her, and I think you’d get that no matter her alignment.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 424

Post by tutuu »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:40 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:33 pm well i think kate and hkatt are both town now. definitely hkatt
I don’t know HK well enough to know what this exchange says about them, but I don’t think this is AI of Kate. This is her reacting to the way someone was speaking to her, and I think you’d get that no matter her alignment.
sure, probably
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Kate wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:43 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:38 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:36 pm
Omg really??
people dont allow themselves to go that far as mafia. as town yeah, not as mafia. not that far
Let's bet on it. A friendly bet. This is in no way snark or mean and ily.
This is the first town feeling I’ve got off her posts though. This gives me pause.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:41 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:40 am
sure, probably
+1
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:10 am [VOTE: Belzy] aubergine

gn
~16 hours and no one else has really gone for Belzy

this is maybe a very small and barely useful thing to say, but: I don't think Sean was killed in order to frame Belzy for being very publicly pushing and scumreading Sean yesterday

I was sort of hoping that would happen / the thread would engage on Belzy and that's how I could figure out my read

there's just something about they're D2 entrance that I don't like. it feels very "pre-decided". like:
- scum figured I would be cleared by the rand, but someone knows I'm bad at solving as town, so better to kill elsewhere
- okay so scum has to townread me now
- Belzy's actual explanation for townreading me is.....that I successfully managed to tinfoil them about tutuu pocketing them
- but then it's right back to voting for Kate and also pushing HK
- no questioning of tutuu, which is why I flipped to bothering tutuu about Belzy, which went.....ok

@tutuu @Kate any flaws in my logic for what I think is possibly sus behavior here from Belzy?

if we wanted a comparison, I think Spacedaisy has done a decently towny thing (not the AtE about potentially mischopping, mind you) with ending on a "welp, my worldview is kinda broke now, but I'm going to think on things instead of just being stubborn and trying to flip one of my D1 scumreads without more analysis first"

otoh
- they had a bad day. I'm not being sarcastic. I could see that explaining today. I give anyone I play with a 1-time AtE pass. I believe you until you AtE, after that I will never believe you again. so. They had a bad day :( I hope tomorrow is better
I don’t know what you are talking about. I didn’t AtE at all, that would require me being emotional. I wasn’t the least emotional. I was being very rational. I had a shit vote that made me look bad and the kill suspected me. I expected to be mislimmed and I wanted to use that to help me sort what I feel about players in order to leave a decent legacy and generate some content for the rest of town to use for solving.

I’m sorry you felt it was AtE but you read that into it. It wasn’t my intent at all nor was I in the least emotional about the possibility of being mislimmed.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:34 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:20 am
Belzy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:40 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:55 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:24 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:20 pm pyxxy
tutuu
Caitlin

Porscha
Roxy
falcon45ca

Kate
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
DrWilgy

Belzy

hollowkatt
Spacedaisy

fingersplints

baker

Fingersplits was someone I had a hard time sorting GTH so I looked at their ISO. The majority of their posts are NAI posts about Kate being a LHF while never actually taking a stance on Kate. Their push on Pyxxy I think is picking at something that is that level -1 type of scummy that comes from town as often (maybe more often) than scum, and their post about me is starkly contrasted with my own self-perception right now. I actually had them slightly higher when I started writing this, but I moved them down halfway through this paragraph.

Belzy is focusing almost exclusively on me, and I don't like that. I'm not sure if they're slightly below null entirely because of OMGUS, but I definitely want to see them actually... do things that aren't just parrot their read of me over and over again.

Porscha I didn't feel the best about putting them there. I usually find them relatively quickly, and honestly while I think they are closer to town than wolf here, I don't feel confident about that, and that worries me.
we should be sheeping
You know damn well sean was killed cuz he was universally tr and his reads dont matter
Porscha town
Because Porscha said Sean's reads don't matter? Really?
Because porscha wasn’t interested in just taking the easy road.
Do you mind explaining what the easy road is here?
Just wanting to vote Seanzie’s reads here is the topic we were discussing. I don’t know how relevant it is as I’ve seen a couple things in my catch up from Kate that have started to change my opinion, which is unfortunate because I thought I knew where I would be voting and now I am left at odds again.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Sorry it took me so long to get here today. I’ve had a bit of a shit day. I’ll be around a bit tonight and back tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Wait, I confused myself because we were taking about two different people in my catch-up. I felt like you, Porscha, not wanting to go along with sheeping Seanzie’s reads looked like you weren’t interested in just doing the easy thing. Of course I don’t recall right now where you fell in Seanzie’s reads so maybe that was defensive and I just didn’t realize it. I dunno, my brain is at half power today.

Disregard my mention of Kate. I was confusing myself answering things.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Also, I checked out Caitlin and have realized I don’t feel as inspired on Day 2 by them. I’m dropping a vote there for the moment.

[VOTE: Caitlin] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:00 am Wait, I confused myself because we were taking about two different people in my catch-up. I felt like you, Porscha, not wanting to go along with sheeping Seanzie’s reads looked like you weren’t interested in just doing the easy thing. Of course I don’t recall right now where you fell in Seanzie’s reads so maybe that was defensive and I just didn’t realize it. I dunno, my brain is at half power today.

Disregard my mention of Kate. I was confusing myself answering things.
May I point you to the reads list sean left in the original post of the line of conversation we were just having to help you remember where I was?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 223

Post by DrWilgy »

gm.

Last night was a hell night and I'll probably not be around very much today.

The new Caitlin wagon is interesting, but I'm not sure why we'd be solving there today if someone wouldn't mind iterating it for me.

@Belzy and @falcon45ca do you still think Kate is W or are you just lingering there?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 93

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:29 am gm.

The new Caitlin wagon is interesting, but I'm not sure why we'd be solving there today if someone wouldn't mind iterating it for me.

@Belzy and @falcon45ca do you still think Kate is W or are you just lingering there?
No, I'm no longer SR Kate. I am just lazy
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: cait] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

fingersplints wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:52 pm Don’t have a lot of time
I told you yesterday nanook was town but didn’t listen. Rox is town. Wilgy is town. Tutuu is bad

Why were you TR Nook?

Why is tutuu scum?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Well, for myself I found Cait pretty scummy to start last RD...they stepped up and I got some towny vibes...this RD it seems they've taken a step back, I don't recall anything from them yet

So its time to pressure
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:39 am
baker wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:34 am Pyxxy and Seanzie are doing things which is better than nothing.

Probably not voting them either
I semi-like Pyyxxy carefully, but not Sean. What about Sean is better than nothing?
What didn't you like about Sean?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Yeah, Cait hasn't posted since Sunday. That's a huge drop off in posting, they have over 100 posts for D1
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Aka: 0Ix, Phone0Ix

Post by Caitlin »

For the record I requested replacement nearly 24h ago

Sorry
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Also on MU my name is 0Ix, if you have seen me there
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 50

Post by fingersplints »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:51 am
fingersplints wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:52 pm Don’t have a lot of time
I told you yesterday nanook was town but didn’t listen. Rox is town. Wilgy is town. Tutuu is bad

Why were you TR Nook?

Why is tutuu scum?
Trying to get my head in the game. Dealing with some things.

The tutuu is vibes. It’s not a strong suspicion. Sorry. Wish I could give more

Nanook made a post in which he called out his easy reads. Mafia wouldn’t do that, and specifically a mafia nanook would not. He was genuinely solving.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Porscha wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:01 pm Idk brad or daisy or fs or Kate or something @pyxxy
who is Brad - can we use the user names we give ourselves or should I start calling everyone by their rl name?
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Kate wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:35 pm
you.are.dead.to.me.after.you.posted.this.song. :stare:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Kate wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:37 pm That was textbook, caught, flip the hell out
yep it was textbook alright.
;)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:51 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:01 pm Idk brad or daisy or fs or Kate or something @pyxxy
who is Brad - can we use the user names we give ourselves or should I start calling everyone by their rl name?
Like coke
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Lime coke even
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

fingersplints wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:51 am
His username on other forums I believe is “Bradland”
So this one is a bit different
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:03 pm Roxy feels to me like they're "in their own corner" as they like to say about certain individuals.
wtf does this even mean?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:05 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:03 pm Roxy feels to me like they're "in their own corner" as they like to say about certain individuals.
Of course I use this term and now I'm just picturing them sitting in a corner by themselves yelling "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" any time someone comes near them.
now you are just being mean, what did I ever do to you?

I would never be alone as I am worshipped as a YaYa and a Mom.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:08 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:01 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:58 pm I'm offering a [VOTE: Splints] aubergine wagon to you.

I request a single slimy nickel in return.
Jinx, buy me a lime coke.
why is that your partner?
Boooo and to think I liked you.
wow I would ahte to see how you post to an enemy. This was a joke ffs. :huh:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:08 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:48 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:23 pm 7 out of 13 players are currently not voting
5 out of 13 players never voted at all today their name isnt in the poll

would help guys to have people pushing each other more, voting and stuff. solidify the game and stuff. make the mafia squirm. right now they're chilling. altho i have no idea which wolf to push myself but im hoping maybe u guys do
tag 'em

is my opinion
@Roxy @fingersplints @Caitlin @hollowkatt @Spacedaisy plis
my vote is sacred. You may throw yours out on a whim I do not. I vote. I vote once. You do you honey <3
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:47 am

really you guys??? I do tbs.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

fingersplints wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:59 am
Roxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:51 am
Like coke
how did you take over my post like it was yours?
fingersplints wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:51 am
;)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Weird
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

fingersplints wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:27 pmWeird
nah we are lol :shifty: :haha:
;)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:08 pm
Of course I use this term and now I'm just picturing them sitting in a corner by themselves yelling "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" any time someone comes near them.

And a friend <3
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Lime Coke - idk
Belzy - probs town
Caitlin - idk the vibe is off
DrWilgy - probs town
falcon45ca - probs town
fingersplints - cannot trust my self so idk
hollowkatt - probs town
Kate - is bad
Porscha - idk
pyxxy - probs town
Spacedaisy - probs town
tutuu - feels off and all over the place could be bad

I may have backed off slightly yesterday but you people are too easily fooled and I really cannot back down today.

sorry Kate <3 you know I love ya but you be bad.

I see no reason to put off my vote any longer bc my mind will not change.

Vote Kate
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

fingersplints wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:35 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:08 pm

And a friend <3
true love ya chicka! <3
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:19 pm

I'm really surprised by this roxy. Is it the lady gaga?

I'd also like to make a wager with you.

I'm loving a game where I was verbally assaulted and somehow I'm the wolf. *clutches pearls*
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:38 pm Lime Coke - idk
Belzy - probs town
DrWilgy - probs town
falcon45ca - probs town
hollowkatt - probs town
Kate - is bad
Porscha - idk
pyxxy - probs town
Spacedaisy - probs town

I may have backed off slightly yesterday but you people are too easily fooled and I really cannot back down today.

Vote Kate
Go ahead and vote me out. I'll leave you a legacy post so you guys can still win the game.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:27 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:08 am so @Spacedaisy @hollowkatt i could have missed it but after reading ur posts u have a lot of townreads but im not sure what ur scumreads are, do you have at least 3 ppl u think could be mafia? and u too please @fingersplints. LC i think im following along with
absolutely as soon as I think of who I can get away with wolf reading I will give you a list.
Did you all miss this post?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:38 pm Lime Coke - idk
Belzy - probs town
DrWilgy - probs town
falcon45ca - probs town
hollowkatt - probs town
Kate - is bad
Porscha - idk
pyxxy - probs town
Spacedaisy - probs town

Vote Kate
Fyi, you, me and splints are all civ. Why can't you trust yourself suddenly?
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

the Caitlin wagon is whack

regardless of subbing, why would a wolf dip after such a strong D1 / why set up themselves for that level of activity expectation
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine

Caitlin shield activated
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:19 pm

Well, let's put it this way. I'm not looking at her for a flip today, but she's not a solid TR of mine.

If she solves, she stays. What are you seeing from her lately?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:27 pm the Caitlin wagon is whack

regardless of subbing, why would a wolf dip after such a strong D1 / why set up themselves for that level of activity expectation

There's only so much fluff a wolf can muster
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:33 pm [VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine

Caitlin shield activated

I think those two slots could easily be partnered, look at bakers early defense of Caitlin.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:07 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:27 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:08 am so @Spacedaisy @hollowkatt i could have missed it but after reading ur posts u have a lot of townreads but im not sure what ur scumreads are, do you have at least 3 ppl u think could be mafia? and u too please @fingersplints. LC i think im following along with
absolutely as soon as I think of who I can get away with wolf reading I will give you a list.
Did you all miss this post?

No, but it's NAI, could easily come from a pissed off town
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 138
Aka: 0Ix, Phone0Ix

Post by Caitlin »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:42 pm

Caitlin shield activated

I think those two slots could easily be partnered, look at bakers early defense of Caitlin.
I arise from my silence to suggest looking into Falcon after I probably get voted out today due to not being replaced

This post is just nonsensical, look at the vote count lol

And also undermines Pyxxy's defense of me

Gonna make sure my replacement is placed at potential mafia;

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Also on MU my name is 0Ix, if you have seen me there
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Caitlin wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:45 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:42 pm

Caitlin shield activated

I arise from my silence to suggest looking into Falcon after I probably get voted out today due to not being replaced

This post is just nonsensical, look at the vote count lol

And also undermines Pyxxy's defense of me

Gonna make sure my replacement is placed at potential mafia;

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

Beetlejuice

Return to “Previous Hustles”