Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 223

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 2]

Post by DrWilgy »

Caitlin wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:45 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:42 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:33 pm [VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine

Caitlin shield activated

I think those two slots could easily be partnered, look at bakers early defense of Caitlin.
I arise from my silence to suggest looking into Falcon after I probably get voted out today due to not being replaced

This post is just nonsensical, look at the vote count lol

And also undermines Pyxxy's defense of me

Gonna make sure my replacement is placed at potential mafia;

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Falcon's polarized. They'd have voted and just left thread I think.

There's plenty of evidence this game to show T Falcon this game and I will oppose all Falcon voters.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Though, it makes sense that Falcon's two voters wouldn't know this.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:56 am
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:37 pm That was textbook, caught, flip the hell out
yep it was textbook alright.
I really can't wait til you see my role :goofp:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:08 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:05 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:03 pm Roxy feels to me like they're "in their own corner" as they like to say about certain individuals.
Of course I use this term and now I'm just picturing them sitting in a corner by themselves yelling "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" any time someone comes near them.
now you are just being mean, what did I ever do to you?

I would never be alone as I am worshipped as a YaYa and a Mom.
I don't understand why every f**** person suddenly thinks it's ok to just be a jerk to others. Rox is one of the kindest people on the planet. Jfc. I've seriously had it.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
tutuu
Posts in topic: 424

Post by tutuu »

Lc wilgy splint ig
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Just skimmed through catching up on Porscha last night.

Somewhat confused how people see town here. There's still minimal hunting and I know T Porscha can T spew. Also Porscha not interacting or even showing any signs of attempting to read me in spite of my suspicion on their slot is yet another thing that's weird about their slot.

The Lime Coke vote feels in likeness to Nook and it's off-putting.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Skimmed Splints.

Meh. I'd say Splints is about as middling as possible. I liked the Nook defence as that looked like T splints, but there's been not much else. I'd still vote here.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:30 pm Lc wilgy splint ig
Your insistence that I'm wolf without actually putting forward anything to indicate that it's read based is starting to feel like your just trying to keep the PoE open.

However, I've misread you for this before so idk what to make of it.
Image Image Image
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by hollowkatt »

Kate wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:15 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:25 am
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:41 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:33 am ugh, I was looking at the final votes.

Nook: Belzy, Caitlin, Porscha, Spacedaisy
pyxxy: tutuu, Wilgy, Lime Coke, splints
HK: Seanzie, nook
Tutuu: pyxxy
Kate: Roxy
Baker/Lime Coke: falcon

Ok, if wolf, pyxxy could have self pres voted, but they didn't. I really think it's likely this was v/v.

HK was voted by two known civs, this doesn't tell us anything about HK's alignment.

If that's true, then neither wagon can be exclusively focused upon. I would be willing to bet, in fact, that there is two wolves at most on either of these wagons. I am heavily leaning Kate wolf right now as a missing vote. I doubt it was intentional, I don't question that something was happening in real life, but I didn't care for her first entrance and I cared even less for her entrance today.

Ok, so where does that leave me?

I'm leaning town on:
Lime Coke, Caitlin, Roxy (this one is weak, I'd still like to hear more from her), pyxxy.

Uncertain on:
Splints, Wilgy, HK, falcon, tutuu, Porscha

I'm leaning wolf on:
Kate

I'm going to look at that uncertain group in ISOs. I should be honest here though, I'm not convinced of anything, which is why they are all "lean" instead of just a read. I make no promises I won't change my mind along the way lol.
Sound reasoning means she made an argument that was thought out, not that I agree with it.
Also, when have you known me to hide as a baddie?
I don’t think you are hiding. I think the reasoning that you bought was too easy and far from the kind of play any old school player would make. Would you kill the person giving you the hardest wolf read? Would SVS? Would Roxy? Not a chance. My being bad here makes no sense, particularly to those who came up like the old schoolers. I can buy people who haven’t played with me for over a decade thinking maybe I did, but not you.

I think you are a wolf who hasn’t had time to engage and took some easy shots that I can’t buy you normally would as a civ.
I think youre misunderstanding me. I don't think youre bad. I was simply saying that she had reasons, not just a wold guess. In fact, I'd strongly argue against voting you as I've said.

Everyone should be voting hollowkatt.

Where is he? Why, if he were not bad, would he disappear after that epic breakdown and not come back? But I'm here.
why on gods green earth would I want to spend any additional time in a thread where you exist? c'mon you can't be that fucking stupid can you?
"oh gee why did HK leave the thread after blowing up must be a baddie"...
oh wait guess you must be
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:50 pm @Kate
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:30 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:32 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:13 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:38 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:28 pm ive almost never seen a mafia game in which the person getting killed n1 had all bad reads

however, i have BEEN IN A TON OF MAFIA GAMES in which the person dying n1 had decent reads, and THEY WERE NOT LISTENED TO, and then TOWN LOST
in my experience town seanzie, should be survive D1, is nearly impossible to eliminate. Kinda like Jack yeah? So sure, could be reads, could be SPK management. until/unless we see a flip of his outlier reads (top towns or top wolves) saying Seanzie was killed for reads isn't something you can really stake the game on.
Lol. Should we stake the game on this post?

Vote [VOTE: hk] aubergine
depends if you'd also like to stake it on mine that essentially said the same thing as hk. or you could make an argument that we should just sheep sean blindly, i'm willing to hear that argument that has yet to be made. i am ok with tutuu saying they want to vote within sean's poe, this is broad enough for me, acceptable. what do you personally think kate? same as tutuu or were your thoughts somewhere else?
Porscha, I'm just quoting this now bc I want to explain my thought process to you. I appreciate your kind words and request. I'm just to tired to revisit this right now.
Here Porscha is telling you that she had posted a similar idea that Sean's reads should not be looked at but you chose instead to go after HKatt, why? Why not Porscha? Who I believe was first to suggest it?

Here:
Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:33 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:32 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:30 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:28 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:27 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:26 pm cap he wasn't universally tr'ed. me and cait were more tr'ed. fs and belzy had a bit of a scuffle w sean
Lmao ok so which of his townreads is wrong and correct and which of his sr reads is wrong and correct that you are able to discern what reads got him killed then
wat the heck how should i know
Exactly. So you should ignore Sean's reads until later in the game when we get flips and compare to his list
Tell me why I'm wrong then, newb
Then there was this unfortunate post by you to pyx:
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:23 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:06 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:56 pm I'd like to remind everyone that HK is actually only at 3 votes, so right now wagons are

Nook - 4 Belzy, Porscha, Spacedaisy, Caitlin
Pyxxy - 3 tutuu, Lime Coke, fingersplints
HK - 3 NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, DrWilgy, Seanzie
Let's look at belzy, porscha, daisy, Caitlin nook wilg and sean.
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:10 pm Nook and sean obviously not bad.

Wilgy is wilgy, and I don't like to go there, as mentioned previously.

Belzy the first on Nook (probably not bad but will iso) Porscha/daisy/Caitlin probably one baddie in there.

One of those 3 were probably saving hallowkatt. Probably, maybe?
@pyxxy these were the posts I was referring to.
First your list included the dead which you seem unaware of, then you post out of the 3 - Porscha, Daisy, Caitlyn there is one baddie in there, then say one of them was prob saving HKatt - and you qualify the whole thing with a Probably,maybe? Yeah this is not Town Kate this is wishy washy Kate trying be a blendy blender. Also leaving yourself easy outs for when you are wrong. Something Town Kate just does not give a shit about.
THIS is blendy Kate?? Rox you hitting the peace pipe today my love?

I knew those people were dead. I was referring to an analysis of the previous days vote. Which included Sean and nook, since they were both alive at the time. You need to consider the civs in a vote analysis yo make it accurate.

As I was writing that post, it dawned on me that in addition to what I was saying, Sean ended up as the nk and hollowkatt bc the obvious baddie.

Town Kate doesn't give a shit, town Kate with a chip on her shouldn't doesn't give a f'ing shit. Which is ehere we are.

I love you rox.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Kate i love and appreciate you. You're wonderful ❤️
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:32 pm Just skimmed through catching up on Porscha last night.

Somewhat confused how people see town here. There's still minimal hunting and I know T Porscha can T spew. Also Porscha not interacting or even showing any signs of attempting to read me in spite of my suspicion on their slot is yet another thing that's weird about their slot.

The Lime Coke vote feels in likeness to Nook and it's off-putting.
I'm willing to vote Porscha today, as evidenced by previously voting Porscha today

also down to vote Kate

and ofc my vote is currently on Lime Coke
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Skimmed Belzy and I'm underwhelmed.

Could vote here but the thoughts of misalignment between Belzy and Porscha makes me think it's not the correct between the two.
Belzy's ISO this day seems to be just minimally poking here and there with willy nilly votes that feels like busy work.

Is the reason Belzy is townread just tone? Doesn't anyone have a good reason beyond that?
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:47 pm @Kate i love and appreciate you. You're wonderful ❤️
You have no idea how much I needed this right now.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:47 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:47 pm @Kate i love and appreciate you. You're wonderful ❤️
You have no idea how much I needed this right now.
All u did was confidently call someone mafia. Thats part of the game. Reaction testing and putting pressure on people is part of the game. Some people being whiny little bitches with little emotional restraint despite being grown ass adults is not your problem. It has nothing to do with u. Its their stuff, not you. They made the choice to be angry. You can make the choice to be sad at their insults, you can make the choice to be happy too. Love u
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lime Coke still tonally feels better than the previous self in Baker, but the ISO is far too fluffy.

Reskimmed and I think I've seen a poke at Caitlin and that's about it. Toss it overboard.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:47 pm Skimmed Belzy and I'm underwhelmed.

Could vote here but the thoughts of misalignment between Belzy and Porscha makes me think it's not the correct between the two.
Belzy's ISO this day seems to be just minimally poking here and there with willy nilly votes that feels like busy work.

Is the reason Belzy is townread just tone? Doesn't anyone have a good reason beyond that?
here let me help you, I did this yesterday
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:48 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:34 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:27 pm @tutuu what if I told you that I actually got the order wrong and Belzy was pocketing you yesterday?
WHA-
no but actually
---
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:46 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:31 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:25 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:14 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:36 pm

The last couple of games, actually. All MU games hosted by Nook I correctly townread you. And all games on this website as well. You were town everytime, and I defended you.
For some reason I thought you were pushing hard for me in one of the Turtles games, but I can't actually find any evidence for that now, so meh. The MU games dont count IMO since I really only played the very first one. So, I retract my question because you actually do seem to townread me most of the time.

I am getting a bit tired of reading you continually saying you scumread me without actually going into any detail though. Can you walk me through what you actually find scummy about me? Again, I feel like I am pro-towning, so while I don't necessarily expect everyone to see it as easily as I can (I do have TMI afterall), I am pretty confident that my light can be found by anyone willing to delve into it. So, tell me about me. What bothers you? What are you seeing? Is there anything townie that I've done, or am I straight-up howlin'?
MU games, Turtle game, and ALL games in between I always townread you!!!!!! Stop staying stuck in Mafia Cafe time where I am retired years ago!! How can you still be tired after many games us townreading each other???
I was mistaken. I don't know why but I thought you were pushing for me in Turtles. You weren't so I retract what I said. Sorry.
Okay, thank you.

I was really proud at the two of us when we townread/find each on MU and Syndicat post my Mafia Game retirement. It was really a goal of mine for us to stop omgussing each other. You have one of my favourites on MU and here since, also because I don't know many faces, but also because those omgus days were an awful phase of my Mafia career, I want to let go and never look back.

So it was really upsetting you suddenly forgot all the good stuff between the two of us in 2022 and 2023 # Only Good Stuff except the last hour. *tear* :phew:
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:14 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:36 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:51 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:10 am

Now I wonder whether or not people who townread Sean, actually have ISO'd Sean, or only read his posts by reading the thread, cuz I did ISO Sean also and scumread him too.
When have you not scumread me?
The last couple of games, actually. All MU games hosted by Nook I correctly townread you. And all games on this website as well. You were town everytime, and I defended you.
For some reason I thought you were pushing hard for me in one of the Turtles games, but I can't actually find any evidence for that now, so meh. The MU games dont count IMO since I really only played the very first one. So, I retract my question because you actually do seem to townread me most of the time.

I am getting a bit tired of reading you continually saying you scumread me without actually going into any detail though. Can you walk me through what you actually find scummy about me? Again, I feel like I am pro-towning, so while I don't necessarily expect everyone to see it as easily as I can (I do have TMI afterall), I am pretty confident that my light can be found by anyone willing to delve into it. So, tell me about me. What bothers you? What are you seeing? Is there anything townie that I've done, or am I straight-up howlin'?
MU games, Turtle game, and ALL games in between I always townread you!!!!!! Stop staying stuck in Mafia Cafe time where I am retired years ago!! How can you still be tired after many games us townreading each other???
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:06 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:57 pm Seanzie 95
Porscha 87
Pyxxy 86
Michelle 85
Lilypetal 83
Trisscar 82
Good Question 80
Cape90 75
Zenon 66
Prince J 61

@Seanzie I top town read you. Eat your words!
And I never scumread you once since that game @Seanzie not even a vote. You were town everytime. I learned reading you compared to 3 years ago on Mafia Cafe. How can you forgot 5 most recent games I townread you everytime?
these posts all read as pretty pure townie to me
hm

okay

ty
---
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:14 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:52 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:39 pm I agree with you on town belzy
is this like "tutuu's argument makes sense, endorsed" or like "I already thought Belzy was townie for X reasons"

if the latter I would appreciate said reasons

but no rush
Earlier when I was doing the analysis of the voting from day one, he was included. His vote had me put him in the likely civ column. TOOTIES' post was further than I went but I agree his posts were sincere, which put belzy more firmly in the town column.
--- (these are slightly out of chronological order)
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:19 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:10 am [VOTE: Belzy] aubergine

gn
~16 hours and no one else has really gone for Belzy

this is maybe a very small and barely useful thing to say, but: I don't think Sean was killed in order to frame Belzy for being very publicly pushing and scumreading Sean yesterday

I was sort of hoping that would happen / the thread would engage on Belzy and that's how I could figure out my read

there's just something about they're D2 entrance that I don't like. it feels very "pre-decided". like:
- scum figured I would be cleared by the rand, but someone knows I'm bad at solving as town, so better to kill elsewhere
- okay so scum has to townread me now
- Belzy's actual explanation for townreading me is.....that I successfully managed to tinfoil them about tutuu pocketing them
- but then it's right back to voting for Kate and also pushing HK
- no questioning of tutuu, which is why I flipped to bothering tutuu about Belzy, which went.....ok

@tutuu @Kate any flaws in my logic for what I think is possibly sus behavior here from Belzy?

if we wanted a comparison, I think Spacedaisy has done a decently towny thing (not the AtE about potentially mischopping, mind you) with ending on a "welp, my worldview is kinda broke now, but I'm going to think on things instead of just being stubborn and trying to flip one of my D1 scumreads without more analysis first"

otoh
- they had a bad day. I'm not being sarcastic. I could see that explaining today. I give anyone I play with a 1-time AtE pass. I believe you until you AtE, after that I will never believe you again. so. They had a bad day :( I hope tomorrow is better
I've never played with him before but I sort of chalked it up to playing with mainly new people and, well, just being off. Day 1 is hard even you know all the players.

I also agree on Daisy. I saw her not too long ago in a baddie role and this seems quite different. She's analyzing and is amenable to changing her mind.
And my thoughts on Belzy wrapped up here:
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:10 am [VOTE: Belzy] aubergine

gn
~16 hours and no one else has really gone for Belzy

this is maybe a very small and barely useful thing to say, but: I don't think Sean was killed in order to frame Belzy for being very publicly pushing and scumreading Sean yesterday

I was sort of hoping that would happen / the thread would engage on Belzy and that's how I could figure out my read

there's just something about they're D2 entrance that I don't like. it feels very "pre-decided". like:
- scum figured I would be cleared by the rand, but someone knows I'm bad at solving as town, so better to kill elsewhere
- okay so scum has to townread me now
- Belzy's actual explanation for townreading me is.....that I successfully managed to tinfoil them about tutuu pocketing them
- but then it's right back to voting for Kate and also pushing HK
- no questioning of tutuu, which is why I flipped to bothering tutuu about Belzy, which went.....ok

@tutuu @Kate any flaws in my logic for what I think is possibly sus behavior here from Belzy?

if we wanted a comparison, I think Spacedaisy has done a decently towny thing (not the AtE about potentially mischopping, mind you) with ending on a "welp, my worldview is kinda broke now, but I'm going to think on things instead of just being stubborn and trying to flip one of my D1 scumreads without more analysis first"

otoh
- they had a bad day. I'm not being sarcastic. I could see that explaining today. I give anyone I play with a 1-time AtE pass. I believe you until you AtE, after that I will never believe you again. so. They had a bad day :( I hope tomorrow is better
if you want something to solve with, it's my post here ^ imo
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 120
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Reskimmed Caitlin and I disapprove of this wagon still.

Caitlin had a very towny d1 and what bit of content we got d2 seems like it's coming from a town perspective. The bad Falcon vote is wrong, but understandable.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:16 pm Reskimmed Caitlin and I disapprove of this wagon still.

Caitlin had a very towny d1 and what bit of content we got d2 seems like it's coming from a town perspective. The bad Falcon vote is wrong, but understandable.
Hollowkatt? Diet coke?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:17 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:16 pm Reskimmed Caitlin and I disapprove of this wagon still.

Hollowkatt? Diet coke?
HK haven't done yet, but it seems overnight the interest there wained.

Coke I'd yeet, but I'm somewhat distrusting of Porscha and Tutuu voting there.
Image Image Image
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:19 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:17 pm

Hollowkatt? Diet coke?
HK haven't done yet, but it seems overnight the interest there wained.

Coke I'd yeet, but I'm somewhat distrusting of Porscha and Tutuu voting there.
How confident you are there is a w in Porscha/me?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Spacedaisy »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:16 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:00 am Wait, I confused myself because we were taking about two different people in my catch-up. I felt like you, Porscha, not wanting to go along with sheeping Seanzie’s reads looked like you weren’t interested in just doing the easy thing. Of course I don’t recall right now where you fell in Seanzie’s reads so maybe that was defensive and I just didn’t realize it. I dunno, my brain is at half power today.

Disregard my mention of Kate. I was confusing myself answering things.
May I point you to the reads list sean left in the original post of the line of conversation we were just having to help you remember where I was?
Which confirms what I thought I was remembering. So yeah.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 53

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Mod Announcement

I'm temporarily locking the thread to do this because fuck. I just woke up.

I can'tfind one sub let alone 2 as such this is kinda the only course of action I can think to take.

Caitlin has been modkilled by request she was Blue Moon (Vanilla Town)

Hollowkatt has been modkilled for repeated violations of the rules he was Jotaro Shobo (Mafia Goon)

Day will be extended by 24 hours. Day will end Wednesday July 12th at 6 pm Central.

Please remember to use your private channels if you feel frustrated and to take a step away from the thread. I love you all UwU. I'm gonna reaet the poll than unlock the thread.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 53

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

also don't discuss the modkills
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

LMAOOOOOOOOO NO WAY HKATT WAS WOLF
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:28 pm Mod Announcement

I'm temporarily locking the thread to do this because fuck. I just woke up.

I can'tfind one sub let alone 2 as such this is kinda the only course of action I can think to take.

Caitlin has been modkilled by request she was Blue Moon (Vanilla Town)

Hollowkatt has been modkilled for repeated violations of the rules he was Jotaro Shobo (Mafia Goon)

Day will be extended by 24 hours. Day will end Wednesday July 12th at 6 pm Central.

Please remember to use your private channels if you feel frustrated and to take a step away from the thread. I love you all UwU. I'm gonna reaet the poll than unlock the thread.
UwU
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Kate ur the GOAT holy shit im just sheeping u queen. ur vote is mine

im so shocked that hkatt cussed out kate for CORRECTLY FINDING HIM AS MAFIA

WHO TF DOES THAT
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:32 pm LMAOOOOOOOOO NO WAY HKATT WAS WOLF
Noww.......I say this in the most loving way possible....

I TOLD YOU SOOOOO
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 50

Post by fingersplints »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:24 pm
Caitlin wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:45 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:42 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:33 pm [VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine

Caitlin shield activated

I think those two slots could easily be partnered, look at bakers early defense of Caitlin.
I arise from my silence to suggest looking into Falcon after I probably get voted out today due to not being replaced

This post is just nonsensical, look at the vote count lol

And also undermines Pyxxy's defense of me

Gonna make sure my replacement is placed at potential mafia;

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Falcon's polarized. They'd have voted and just left thread I think.

There's plenty of evidence this game to show T Falcon this game and I will oppose all Falcon voters.
Definitely a town falcon
Gro-oo-ovy
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

seriously what even is the psychology of the ppl who do that

"oh let me see, i randed wolf, yupee, time to wolf!"

"wtf, this villager is calling me a wolf! i dont like that! FUCK you, villager! feel bad! eat shit!"

time and time again im just speechless at seeing people do that its just unreal to me damn
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:33 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:32 pm LMAOOOOOOOOO NO WAY HKATT WAS WOLF
Noww.......I say this in the most loving way possible....

I TOLD YOU SOOOOO
you did ... holy shit im just .... wow. just wow lmaooo

ok katey who are we voting queen
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:35 pm seriously what even is the psychology of the ppl who do that

"oh let me see, i randed wolf, yupee, time to wolf!"

"wtf, this villager is calling me a wolf! i dont like that! FUCK you, villager! feel bad! eat shit!"

time and time again im just speechless at seeing people do that its just unreal to me damn
*eat bricks (not shit) :biggrin:
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 50

Post by fingersplints »

Thank you @Zenon 💜 you are doing a good job!
Gro-oo-ovy
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Coke was my follow up.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Oh yes @Zenon we all love you and you're doing a great job.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:37 pm Coke was my follow up.
[VOTE: lc/vote]] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

ok cool maybe seanzie WAS INDEED The goat

listen guys

kate say: kill hkatt. kill lc

sean say: kill hkatt. kill lc

kate and sean are both THE GOATS

KILL LC

KILLS HIS ASS
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:38 pm ok cool maybe seanzie WAS INDEED The goat

listen guys

kate say: kill hkatt. kill lc

sean say: kill hkatt. kill lc

kate and sean are both THE GOATS

KILL LC

KILLS HIS ASS
Sean is the goat. @Seanzie
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

LC + fs????

fs was in sean's poe of 4 and she was pushing GOAT KATE. nobody pushes GOAT KATE
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Definitely not fingersplints

Not you, not me, not rox, not daisy

Probably not porscha or belzy.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

daisy was also in sean's poe and she was also pushing kate. but i think daisy is mega town, i dunno. but trusting kate is just 1000 times better
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:43 pm Definitely not fingersplints

oooh oki doki

so last wolf is a bit deep? plausible, plausible
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy and wilgy are the only 2 contenders left for the 3rd mafia unless i missed someone
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

missed falcon
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:43 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:43 pm Definitely not fingersplints

oooh oki doki

so last wolf is a bit deep? plausible, plausible
Who does that leave? Let's try to figure it out today bc they're gonna kill me tonight.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Jinx, buy me a coke.

Ps I'm working on your avatar
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

kate is by far one of the best town players ive seen in my life HOLY SHIT SHES SO FUCKING GOOD

HOW DO YOU CATCH HKATT AS WOLF THERE

HOW

HOW

HOW
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:46 pm Jinx, buy me a coke.

Ps I'm working on your avatar
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Return to “Previous Hustles”