Don't Starve Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Okay, once more, and this time with feeling.

Poll ended at Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:00 pm

Belzy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
25%
Lime Coke
33%
motobot
17%
Porscha
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
Zenon
No votes
Dragonfly (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
25%

Total votes: 12
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:52 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:48 pm I'm a Barbie girl in the Oppenheimer world.
Life in plastic, it's bombastic
Wartime doctrinaire, disperse me everywhere
Detonation, death is your creation.
This actually made me laugh. Thanks!
I promise I didn't get salty that it wasn't an instant social media hit and then post it here for ancillary laughs.

Except that's exactly what I did.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 387

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:18 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:15 pm Why does picking food look sus?
i dont think that it looks sus, but i think not picking food looks towny. because ur showing that u arent intending on endgaming / surviving
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:38 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:34 pm I don’t see how wanting to live is inherently bad.
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:18 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:15 pm Why does picking food look sus?
i dont think that it looks sus, but i think not picking food looks towny. because ur showing that u arent intending on endgaming / surviving
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:44 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:11 am Page one and so far everything tutuu said about town not picking food for swag or such has irked me.

A. Non-food items are limited, so invariably some townies will have only food to pick. Case in point, me after missing out on all the non-food items. There's no point in judging player's AI based on skipping food, since some will have nothing but food left to pick.
B. Having invisible votes added to your tally is not beneficial. Vote shenanigans are not great for gamesolving purposes. So it's not townminded to boast about getting hungry.
C. Something about waiting to see what Seanzie will pick. Why Seanzie, in particular? And why such concern at all?
Obv i wouldn't scumread someone for picking food if they had no other choice

Im not scumreading people who are picking food in the first place lol
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:12 am Im just gonna write one final post on the food stuff

Food is better than non-food for everyone

By not picking food ur lowkey killing urself

No, u don't steal protection from town if ur mafia and pick flint/wood. Ur just sitting there at perma +1 vote like a potato and then u lose fx

I found it towny for players to choose to pick the bad items thats only use is anti-mafia

I did not say ppl who are picking food are scummy despite multiple ppl coming at me imagining i said that
@S~V~S ok it wasnt 20 but

you keep accusing me of saying that i said that its scummy to pick food. i keep saying thats not what im saying. then u accuse me of doing it again

im just gonna not engage with you on this topic anymore. feel free to follow ur pet scumread that im mafia. the active players have all found me as town. i know that refusing to engage with people isnt helpful, but at some point repeating myself like a parrot feels wasteful. i dont blame myself for this miscommunication
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:50 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:46 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:44 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:00 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:58 am What do you townlock those four for?
They picked non-food
Tutuu I know I am over simplifying but you literally said this this morning.
towns pick non-food =/= towns dont pick food

svs we went over this ive made literally 20 posts elaborating myself to you specifically. im quoting them
Yes I read the 20 posts and understand the distinction. As I said I’m somewhat oversimplifying it, but it kinda is what I think, too.

I didn’t think any of it, regardless how you describe it, necessarily came from a townie place.
ok well fair. feel free to scumread me. i dont mind being scumread. was just weird that the reasoning u were using was something thats verifiably untrue
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:46 pm
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:09 pm I'm getting noseitches about Scotty.

First he pushes a sus on SVS - at the time (#153) it seemed to come off tutuu's own doubts, but upon revisit it seems it wasn't a sheep moment - of which the reasoning comes off flat.
Then he pushes on Vivax of off JJJ's case - and it felt like a coast; or I would have rather imagined Scotty could have come up with his own take, separately.
Maybe try a Zyrtec or something for that nose

So you’re astutely saying that I made my own case/suspicion on SVS. And then in the next sentence you are lamenting that i didn’t come up with my own take.
Coasting isn’t the word you’re looking for, by the by. That’d imply I’m floating around in one of those blow up flamingos in the ocean waiting for rescue or sharks or something.

I’m closer to ‘paddling’ towards shore on a wakeboard, occasionally riding the waves as they push me.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:33 pm This is why I should stop trying to multiquote on my phone.
It’s absolutely, terribly broken

So I’ll respond to your last post here

I think you’re being careful here. That post is a testament to that. A lot of mixed feelings, by your own admission.

“You also get paranoid”
Yeah, that’s true. Hence me being paranoid and having early suspicion of your careful wording.

“So you voting me bothered me, I’ll be honest. It felt more to me like you were trying to get a reaction than that you really thought I was being retiring.”

What is mafia if not getting reactions and feeling out the playing field?

I think the weirdest part of our interaction, and a big hang up, was your need to clarify that you don’t like doing OMGUS, so you didn’t. But you implied you wanted to.
I don’t rightly know what that means as to your alignment, but it seemed like you didn’t want to poke the bear
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:32 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:10 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine

In a game i played w wolf creature recently on fol he posted a bit, got caught, then left wolf chat middle of the day, got chopped. He hates playing mafia (like scum)
But Creature hasn't even posted yet? It's not like he posted and dipped, he just hasn't been here.
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:16 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine
Ok these votes are just random at this point. Why are there 2 voters on a 0-poster?
why not? killing a d1 zero poster is +ev for both teams. Wolves get an easy miselim and town get rid of someone who isnt posting. Either way its good and the later mentioned reason that creature low posts as wolf so its +ev for him to be a wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:39 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:37 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:33 am
Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:20 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:40 am Page two and the mech talk is fine, I suppose. Easy pocket material, tho, especially with the prevalent "ooh tutuu is town for mechtalking this much" sentiment.

Tutuu still bit wishwashy or just plain derpy now with the whole "town be swag and not pick food" but then "oh wait getting increasingly hungry will lose game for town" progression.

Ping on Rondo asking to be grouped with the mechtalkers. For what? Or what kind of cred?

I don't think the game will be faultily designed (especially with this being an Epig game) as to reach a mechanical loss i.e. fX town being starved or mafia hogging all the protections each time.
I'm not too fond of this post for its structure. Could be excessively designed to appear contributive. The suspicion on Rondo and the reaction OMGUS is interesting if it goes further, otherwise I could see them both doing some early distancing with this.
This seems a bit cooked to me. Orange just strikes me as an odd perspective given the Rico post being addressed, and red made my left eyeball do that thing it would normally do if I were sitting in a restaurant and heard some guy nearby on a date start talking about how women really are unprompted
so your conclusion here is Rico is town and Vivax is trying to set him up by encouraging him to go for me? They are partners and anti-distancing? I am town? Give me the meat JJJ
That view doesn't necessarily reflect on either you or Rico; it just felt kinda fake in general from Vivax.
It sounds like he’s intentionally acting that way to appear wolfy

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:59 pm

In a game i played w wolf creature recently on fol he posted a bit, got caught, then left wolf chat middle of the day, got chopped. He hates playing mafia (like scum)
But Creature hasn't even posted yet? It's not like he posted and dipped, he just hasn't been here.
Ok these votes are just random at this point. Why are there 2 voters on a 0-poster?
why not? killing a d1 zero poster is +ev for both teams. Wolves get an easy miselim and town get rid of someone who isnt posting. Either way its good and the later mentioned reason that creature low posts as wolf so its +ev for him to be a wolf
based so lets kill sean
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:37 pm tutuu
33%
Voters: S~V~S, Zenon, Vivax, die_meatbaby, motobot

There's at least 2 bad players voting for tutuu in this list. I refuse to believe this is a natural wagon catching Maxwell (whoever that is)
If I had to pick off the top of my head. Probably Vivax and one of baby and Motobot
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:00 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:39 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:37 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:33 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:40 am Page two and the mech talk is fine, I suppose. Easy pocket material, tho, especially with the prevalent "ooh tutuu is town for mechtalking this much" sentiment.

Tutuu still bit wishwashy or just plain derpy now with the whole "town be swag and not pick food" but then "oh wait getting increasingly hungry will lose game for town" progression.

Ping on Rondo asking to be grouped with the mechtalkers. For what? Or what kind of cred?

I don't think the game will be faultily designed (especially with this being an Epig game) as to reach a mechanical loss i.e. fX town being starved or mafia hogging all the protections each time.
I'm not too fond of this post for its structure. Could be excessively designed to appear contributive. The suspicion on Rondo and the reaction OMGUS is interesting if it goes further, otherwise I could see them both doing some early distancing with this.
This seems a bit cooked to me. Orange just strikes me as an odd perspective given the Rico post being addressed, and red made my left eyeball do that thing it would normally do if I were sitting in a restaurant and heard some guy nearby on a date start talking about how women really are unprompted
so your conclusion here is Rico is town and Vivax is trying to set him up by encouraging him to go for me? They are partners and anti-distancing? I am town? Give me the meat JJJ
That view doesn't necessarily reflect on either you or Rico; it just felt kinda fake in general from Vivax.
It sounds like he’s intentionally acting that way to appear wolfy
Vivax “im a walrus trust me guys”:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:52 pm Piles are alphabetical.

Something or another seems town
MartinGG99
Ricochet
RondoDimBuckle
S~V~S
Scotty
tutuu
Zenon

No reason to town read
Belzy
Creature
die_meatbaby
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
Lime Coke
motobot
Porscha
Seanzie
Vivax
What do you say to the fact that I think Scotty is scummy along with Ricochet and cant see a reason for SVS in there? Zenon didnt even post under an alignment so how can she be town? Martin is hardly posting anything?

I can see anyone in the scum pile that should be town yet. BUT maybe thats just me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 218

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:15 pm
Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:13 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine

:shrug:
vivax goat

have a townread

and get outta here. u earned it
:eyebrow: earned a tr for making a vote? lmao
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:03 pm What do you say to the fact that I think Scotty is scummy along with Ricochet and cant see a reason for SVS in there? Zenon didnt even post under an alignment so how can she be town? Martin is hardly posting anything?
i would say skill issue
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:04 pm

vivax goat

have a townread

not just any vote. my vote. also ur maf
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:44 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:16 am

already don’t think Vivax/Rico are w/w. I don’t think this post comes from a partner engaging their partner
What about Scotty + Rico + Vivax?
I’m relatively sure that’s not w/w/w

Try a snickers my man: you’re not you when you’re hungry

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:00 pm

based so lets kill sean
>sean easily found as town
>"lets kill sean before he has done anything"
>?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:06 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:00 pm

based so lets kill sean
>sean easily found as town
>"lets kill sean before he has done anything"
>?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
ur such an obv mafia lmaooooo

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:04 pm

vivax goat

have a townread

hey nice read you're really nailing trying to shade everyone who hasn't posted in the last 6 hours despite 2 of them being notably polarized

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:39 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:25 am Well-reasoned and I can’t fault you for this vote.

Well-reasoned SVS can be so tricksy.

SVS, what is your read of me? Do you think I am being disingenuous?
Do you associate severity with S~V~S in either alignment? I ask, because that's the crux of my own view on her. I understand her take on tutuu even if I don't quite agree, and she has presented it with a certain "force" that looks authentic. I haven't played enough lately, especially with S~V~S, to make a "meta" read of that, so it's purely a face-value impression. I ask primarily with the orange line in mind.
Oops I missed this until I just saw rondo quoting it

I think SVS is more viewed on a scale of meticulousness. I don’t think it’s severity, per se. It definitely turns into a vibe thing that also bleeds into her syntax that I can’t wholly explain.

I hope I can know it when I see it. I’m refraining from voting her at the moment because I have faith I can figure it out in time

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:54 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:56 pm Porscha- got that fire and simultaneous looseness I associate with town Porscha
Are you able to point to what you saw from Porscha that gave you this impression?
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:17 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:56 pm Porscha- got that fire and simultaneous looseness I associate with town Porscha
Are you able to point to what you saw from Porscha that gave you this impression?
I just ISO'd her and....I dunno man, I think I'm smokin something. Need to check something. Hold on
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:31 pm Ok so I just checked my roll and after a few comparisons, I find the Porscha here is much more playful and lolcatty than I for some reason initially thought. It actually reminds me a lot of her D1 in apathy mafia, in which she was voted and yeeted as a wolf D1. This play is different from, say, MU champs practice heist in which she got right down to business and was a bit more ready to get her hands dirty.

Yeah, I can put Porscha down onto my Vivax tier easily atm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:28 pm There's probably no reason to continue talking about this.
JJJ is mafia. If you cant figure out why from these posts I am done with you

Porscha is town

[VOTE: JJJ ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:53 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:56 pm martin
Tutuu
Rondo
Rico

Porscha- got that fire and simultaneous looseness I associate with town Porscha
Zenon- based on vibes, could go either way but I’m leaning town atm

diebabymeat- hasn’t ruffled feathers too much, want to see more
JJJ- Is blendy, which is weird for town JJJ, but then again? It’s been a while
SVS- smooth criminal, needs time to simmer

Seanzie, Line Coke, falcon, Wilgy, moto- this tier can go in any order. I have no solid reason to Townlean any of them
Vivax- his tone comes off as bombastic and his reads aren’t fully realized
There is no way Scotty actually thinks I have been towny right?
Rondo, I can’t tell if you’re memeing now, but in what dimension do you think I have suspected you this game?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 80

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:58 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:33 pm This is why I should stop trying to multiquote on my phone.

I think you’re being careful here. That post is a testament to that. A lot of mixed feelings, by your own admission.

“You also get paranoid”
Yeah, that’s true. Hence me being paranoid and having early suspicion of your careful wording.

“So you voting me bothered me, I’ll be honest. It felt more to me like you were trying to get a reaction than that you really thought I was being retiring.”

I think the weirdest part of our interaction, and a big hang up, was your need to clarify that you don’t like doing OMGUS, so you didn’t. But you implied you wanted to.
I don’t rightly know what that means as to your alignment, but it seemed like you didn’t want to poke the bear
I loathe OMGUS. Where I came up it was the epitome of poor play. That meme of the Asian guy pointing with a big red “No U” was the most overposted thing ever. So yeah I don’t like feeling like I’m resorting to it. So I want to roll a thing like that around and think about it before I act on it cause it makes me feel icky.

But I did kinda sus you for it, which I explained up there.

I’m not being even remotely careful and am pretty much shooting from the hip.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:25 pm
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:18 pm well that was a miserable first try. slightly unsure why feeding myself with the berries I picked does not work
Try doing it in the order picked this game:
[VOTE: HAPPY MEAL] aubergine
[VOTE: SEEDS] aubergine
[VOTE: SPEAR ] aubergine
[VOTE: GOLD] aubergine
[VOTE: UMBRELLA] aubergine
[VOTE: AXE] aubergine
[VOTE: PICK] aubergine
[VOTE: WOOD] aubergine
[VOTE: FLINT] aubergine
[VOTE: HAPPY MEAL] aubergine
[VOTE: RABBIT] aubergine
[VOTE: FISH] aubergine
[VOTE: BLUE MUSHROOM] aubergine
[VOTE: GREEN MUSHROOM] aubergine
[VOTE: BETTER INGREDIENTS BETTER PIZZA PAPA JOHNS] aubergine
[VOTE: TURKEY LEG] aubergine
[VOTE: RED MUSHROOM] aubergine
[VOTE: BERRIES] aubergine
Can you put names of who picked which item first in which order?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:08 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:25 am Well-reasoned and I can’t fault you for this vote.

Do you associate severity with S~V~S in either alignment? I ask, because that's the crux of my own view on her. I understand her take on tutuu even if I don't quite agree, and she has presented it with a certain "force" that looks authentic. I haven't played enough lately, especially with S~V~S, to make a "meta" read of that, so it's purely a face-value impression. I ask primarily with the orange line in mind.

I think SVS is more viewed on a scale of meticulousness. I don’t think it’s severity, per se. It definitely turns into a vibe thing that also bleeds into her syntax that I can’t wholly explain.

I hope I can know it when I see it. I’m refraining from voting her at the moment because I have faith I can figure it out in time
I am honored. I think lol 😂
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I used to be a low-post-killing adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee

Wait wrong game

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:05 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:28 pm WAIT JJJ is playing!?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:29 pm Hey JJJ wanna be buddies again and slam the competition? Mason time?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:32 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:31 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:29 pm Hey JJJ wanna be buddies again and slam the competition? Mason time?
If you do your thing, my good Rondo, then I suspect we'll end up slamming by default. :nicenod:
Pocket accepted
This looks too buddying
Give me a conclusion
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:07 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:04 pm

vivax goat

have a townread

hey nice read you're really nailing trying to shade everyone who hasn't posted in the last 6 hours despite 2 of them being notably polarized

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
Which 2?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:09 pm JJJ is mafia. If you cant figure out why from these posts I am done with you

Porscha is town

I have no idea what this means, so you'll need to expand.

To be clear: that post about "no reason to talk about this" was intended to curb thread toxicity.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

normally id wait but syndicate games usually low activity and they're slow so i should say this a bit earlier than normal as i reasonably expect to be a big wagon by eod and wanna give the appropriate time for ppl to react and build up new wagons

@Zenon @S~V~S @die_meatbaby @motobot @Porscha (the people voting me)

my role lets me protect myself and a person of my choosing (with the fire mechanic thingy). we will also gain a neighborhood (btsc for u boomers) during the night

i can use it to protect @JaggedJimmyJay and he can verify my role

if u consider my role towny pls consider unvoting me (and honestly voting urselves or something i dunno. except motobot. motobot is cool. he's chill)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:09 pm
I just ISO'd her and....I dunno man, I think I'm smokin something. Need to check something. Hold on
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:31 pm Ok so I just checked my roll and after a few comparisons, I find the Porscha here is much more playful and lolcatty than I for some reason initially thought. It actually reminds me a lot of her D1 in apathy mafia, in which she was voted and yeeted as a wolf D1. This play is different from, say, MU champs practice heist in which she got right down to business and was a bit more ready to get her hands dirty.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:28 pm There's probably no reason to continue talking about this.

Porscha is town

I don’t, but ok.

[VOTE: JJJ] aubergine

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:41 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:35 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:32 am gm.

[VOTE: Food] aubergine

That is all. Good day.
Do you see something I dont?
Rondo you haven’t gotten in my face once.

I don’t care when you got your role PM blah blah.

Tell me something I don’t know (and I had a busy day there are probably a lot of things I don’t know in this thread).
no
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:10 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:58 pm

“You also get paranoid”

I loathe OMGUS. Where I came up it was the epitome of poor play. That meme of the Asian guy pointing with a big red “No U” was the most overposted thing ever. So yeah I don’t like feeling like I’m resorting to it. So I want to roll a thing like that around and think about it before I act on it cause it makes me feel icky.

But I did kinda sus you for it, which I explained up there.

I’m not being even remotely careful and am pretty much shooting from the hip.
Right, but you can still vote me and say something like ‘while this is partly (or not even) omgus, [reasons for suspicion].

I don’t see the shooting from the hip you’re talking about. If you were really shooting from the hip, you would’ve voted your instinct and then tacked on why it’s not all omgus

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:13 pm normally id wait but syndicate games usually low activity and they're slow so i should say this a bit earlier than normal as i reasonably expect to be a big wagon by eod and wanna give the appropriate time for ppl to react and build up new wagons

my role lets me protect myself and a person of my choosing (with the fire mechanic thingy). we will also gain a neighborhood (btsc for u boomers) during the night

if u consider my role towny pls consider unvoting me (and honestly voting urselves or something i dunno. except motobot. motobot is cool. he's chill)
How many roles do you think can do this? The BTSC part? And I’m not a boomer, thanks.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:13 pm normally id wait but syndicate games usually low activity and they're slow so i should say this a bit earlier than normal as i reasonably expect to be a big wagon by eod and wanna give the appropriate time for ppl to react and build up new wagons

A neighborhood would be super. :biggrin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:18 pm How many roles do you think can do this? The BTSC part?
i don't understand the framing of the question. they're all custom roles. they can do whatever epi decided
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Scotty being honest about why I am or am not doing a thing is shooting from the hip.

You’re quibbling over a point of perception rather than looking at what actually was said. But you do you boo.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:13 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:09 pm JJJ is mafia. If you cant figure out why from these posts I am done with you

Porscha is town

To be clear: that post about "no reason to talk about this" was intended to curb thread toxicity.
You sure you want me to follow this up now?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:19 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:18 pm How many roles do you think can do this? The BTSC part?
i don't understand the framing of the question. they're all custom roles. they can do whatever epi decided
Do you think he would make more than one role the same?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:14 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:09 pm

Porscha is town

I don’t, but ok.

Dont just jump on, tell me why
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:10 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:25 pm
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:18 pm well that was a miserable first try. slightly unsure why feeding myself with the berries I picked does not work
Try doing it in the order picked this game:
[VOTE: HAPPY MEAL] aubergine <EPI>
[VOTE: SPEAR] aubergine <RONDO>
[VOTE: SEEDS] aubergine <RONDO>
[VOTE: GOLD] aubergine <SVS>
[VOTE: UMBRELLA] aubergine <JJJ>
[VOTE: AXE] aubergine <tutuu>
[VOTE: PICK] aubergine <Lime Coke>
[VOTE: WOOD] aubergine <Martin>
[VOTE: FLINT] aubergine <Scotty>
[VOTE: HAPPY MEAL] aubergine <Scotty>
[VOTE: RABBIT] aubergine <Porscha>
[VOTE: FISH] aubergine <Rico>
[VOTE: BLUE MUSHROOM] aubergine <Vivax>
[VOTE: GREEN MUSHROOM] aubergine <die meatbaby>
[VOTE: BETTER INGREDIENTS BETTER PIZZA PAPA JOHNS] aubergine <Scotty>
[VOTE: TURKEY LEG] aubergine <moto>
[VOTE: RED MUSHROOM] aubergine <Seanzie>
[VOTE: BERRIES] aubergine <falcon>
[VOTE: FROG LEGS] aubergine <DrWilgy>
[VOTE: HAM] aubergine <Creature>
Can you put names of who picked which item first in which order?
Fixed, changed the order of your first 2 and added the recent ones

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:08 pm

I am honored. I think lol 😂
Yeah, you’re a good player. You’re tricksy

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@tutuu i have to think about this.

This was possibly the most intriguing thing you could have said from my POV.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:20 pm

Porscha is town

You do your thing, whatever that might be.

I think you significantly misunderstand the last post you quoted though. It wasn't related to my dialogue with Scotty. It was related to the increasingly toxic and arguably angleshooty dialogue about Zenon.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:21 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:19 pm
Do you think he would make more than one role the same?
i dunno

u can make neighborhoods too?

sure why not. im rolling with it. i dont place stock in deriving info out of this. i have u as town. u can have neighborhoods, my other townreads can have neighborhoods, all is good

i dont only neighborize but i also protect from NK tho. jay will be alerted that he will be protected from NK as if he had wood and flint. i think. gotta say that looks pretty towny to me
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Darn, wish you didn’t feel like you needed to reveal this.

I was about to go into why you shouldn’t be voted, but yeah. Ok

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Roleclaim aside, I don't think tutuu is a good wagon.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: SPEAR] aubergine <RONDO>
[VOTE: GOLD] aubergine <SVS>
[VOTE: UMBRELLA] aubergine <JJJ>
[VOTE: AXE] aubergine <tutuu>
[VOTE: PICK] aubergine <Lime Coke>
[VOTE: WOOD] aubergine <Martin>
[VOTE: FLINT] aubergine <Scotty>
[VOTE: RABBIT] aubergine <Porscha>
[VOTE: FISH] aubergine <Rico>
[VOTE: BLUE MUSHROOM] aubergine <Vivax>
[VOTE: GREEN MUSHROOM] aubergine <die meatbaby>
[VOTE: TURKEY LEG] aubergine <moto>
[VOTE: RED MUSHROOM] aubergine <Seanzie>
[VOTE: BERRIES] aubergine <falcon>
[VOTE: FROG LEGS] aubergine <DrWilgy>
[VOTE: HAM] aubergine <Creature>

I propose that tomorrow, no matter who dies. We go in the opposite direction of who picks first. Creature up. Then the next day no matter what we go back to day 1. Rondo down. Let me know what you think

People are sleep walking into just picking random shit day 2. That is dumb and you are not using this mechanic part of the game to gain as much information as you can you fools

So Alternatively. We post a pick list similar to a shot list and we order it from least town to town and the least town pick first and then we can see who does what.

@everyone
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:20 pm @Scotty being honest about why I am or am not doing a thing is shooting from the hip.

You’re quibbling over a point of perception rather than looking at what actually was said. But you do you boo.
It’s all about perception, my dear Ursa.

Also keep in mind, this is all meta and vibes on D1 with no flips. And I perceive that you held back and it’s the *way* you say it. I, again, can’t best put into words what it is when I see it

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:23 pm

Porscha is town

You do your thing, whatever that might be.

I think you significantly misunderstand the last post you quoted though. It wasn't related to my dialogue with Scotty. It was related to the increasingly toxic and arguably angleshooty dialogue about Zenon.
I dont think I did at all. You keep talking about the content of the post which amuses me. Once scotty tells me his reasoning I will reveal
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Porscha is town

I don’t see the point in holding back. You’re just standing there with a bucket of dog treats and NOT letting us come GET THEM 😡😡😡

Return to “Previous Jobs”