The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Who killed spacedaisy...I mean, of course you know. Should he die?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

DharmaHelper
40%
zeek
10%
A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 180

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Night 3]

Post by Dom »

FZ. wrote:I looked at the low posters and those who haven't posted in a while and at the time they last posted:

Hedge-never
Sabie, Lizzie and Lorab - 1/8
Mongoose- 1/11
LC-1/12

Seem like it was LC and Mongoose that were silenced.
It's weird that three people stopped posting on the same day. Do you all think it's a coincidence?

linki: Isn't that obvious? Why'd you feel the need to say it?
Are you saying you think Sabie, Lizzie, and LoRab are bad?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Epignosis »

Night 3: The Danger Room

The Danger Room presented numerous exercises for the Champions to run through. It had scanned all lifeforms in the room, and following a brilliant flash, everyone was their true identity. Now they could all use their powers during the course of training.

Wizzrobe cast spells to make the Danger Room robots assault one another.

Cyclops fired optic blasts.

Simon Bellamy turned invisible.

Mr. Boddy raised a candlestick above FZ.’s head. Then he stopped. He looked around surreptitiously, noted his environment, and smiled. He placed the candlestick on the ground, made a fist, and watched as three adamantium claws ripped through his hand and into FZ.’s body.

“FZ.’s vital signs are negative,” said the Danger Room computer.

“Ture,” said Vompatti, telepathically.

FZ. has been killed by Mr. Boddy. It is now Day 4. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Elohcin »

Bye FZ :( I'm pretty sure you were good.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 268

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 4]

Post by zeek »

RIP FZ, quite sure you were civ. This meant to set up DH voters #1-4 maybe.
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 268

Post by zeek »

DF voters *
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 3]

Post by Long Con »

RIP FZ., sorry to see you go because I was agreeing with some of what you were saying.

All day and night is too long to be silenced. Thanks for not lynching me when I couldn't defend myself.
timmer wrote:So I went back thru Day 1 again to see if any of the people who mentioned that the votes could be changed had said so before voting, which tripped someone up in a past game iirc, but alas, no one did.

I just through Day 2. It was mostly the Made show, and with a full read, I'd have still voted that way, it was the best lead available.

That said, I'm still getting pinged by LC.

He's smart, he know how to ask the proper questions.

So when he says this:
Long Con wrote: :srsnod:

I should note that I only asked in relation to Mr Boddy, so it wouldn't cover any secret weird stuff from another role. I think the answer would be the same.
I get pinged. A civ LC would be worried that a civ Made was getting framed. He would, imo, not only ask in relation to Mr. Boddy but also in terms of any other roles. "I think the answer would be the same"?? No. He would ask and come back with the answer. A baddie LC would post the above, though. He basically started the "ask the host, you'll see he's lying" trend, and didn't try to expand his question to provide Made with the possible out.
Timmer, you have this all backwards. Let me lay it out for you.

When I originally asked this question of Epig, I said "If I get my vote forced by Mr Boddy, am I allowed to tell the thread?" Made's vote was forced, and Mr Boddy is the guy that forces votes, so it seemed pretty clear cut. I found out that we are not allowed to tell when our vote is forced, so I figured Made was lying and I voted for him. It was during the posting contest, and Lorab never posted, so I felt basically silenced. I used my vote to indicate that I thought Made was lying and that was suspicious.

I finally decided to say 'screw the contest' and post, so I shared why I had decided Made was lying. Discussion went on back and forth for most of the next hour, and I did some looking back and thinking, and I realized that if Made was not lying about some secret role that could also force votes, then my Boddy question wouldn't cover it. At that point, I had to leave for work, and I didn't have time to put a new PM in to the Host and wait for a reply. So I did the next best thing, and told the thread my concerns.

Where your logic is backwards: You said "A Civ LC would be worried about Made getting framed", and that's exactly what happened. I was worried that could be, and so I posted a clarification post before I left for work, so that anyone who was inclined could get more information. The baddie move would have been to not post anything, and let the original supposition stand. If I didn't post that out of concern that Made was being framed... then why else would I post it?
Turnip Head wrote:I share some of your concerns about LC. He has been very quick to act, all game. Hit rey up with an early vote for early voting on Day 1, then quickly voted DH on Day 2 but then switched it to Made once that thread started unraveling. I'm thinking he may be silenced though.
I have been doing some early voting... there was some early voting on Day 1, and I saw something I found suspicious, so I voted as well. In my experience, a Day 1 vote is far too often cast without real suspicion, like a random vote, or a low poster vote. So, finding something suspicious in Rey was good enough for me, I was happy to have something real to vote for. You can say "that's what a baddie would do" if you want, but I'm not one, so I hope your mind is still open to that.

On Day 2, I specifically voted early because I knew there would be a lot more difficulty posting... I believe I suggested that people lay their cards on the table early, because they won't know when they can post again, and back-and-forths would be more difficult.

I think early voting is one of the benefits of being able to change your vote. I feel like I could easily early-vote for DH today, but if it's going to get me suspected of baddieness, then it's more prudent not to. I'm seeing a real connection between DF and DH, where DF suspected DH, but not enough to vote for him, or something. I will put a post together with quotes, but I had to do a lot of reading without being able to respond in the last 36 hours, so give me some time to sort out what I want to say.
FZ. wrote:2. LC and Made both felt very strongly about DH, yet I haven't seen either of them pursue that strong feeling recently. I have to wonder why. Is it that they backed of because it didn't work for them because people were not following, or did they actually change their mind and if so, why?
I still feel the same about DH. Actually, I feel a lot more strongly. You hadn't seen me pursue it because I've been silenced for what seems like forever. :haha:
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

RIPIYWG FZ.

Nice to hear from my #1 Fan Long Con
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Post by S~V~S »

LC, are you allowed to say which team silenced you (assuming you know which one)?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I know which one, Epig, can I say?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:I know which one, Epig, can I say?
I'll allow it.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

It was the Suits that silenced me, I was put in The Hole by that Warden gentleman.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Faradays team? So Faradays team killed FZ & Black Rock, and silenced you? I don't think you would kill BR night one, I just don't. So your silencing does not look self inflicted to me.

Huh. For some reason, I was expecting that it was the other team.

Anyone have any ideas who was silenced night 1? So much quiet in this game, so many people not posting/voting, it is hard to tell.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Ebwop, and night 2 for that matter. Both the Warden & Bavmorda silence nightly. But it would be nice to pin down who the Suits silenced previously.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:Ebwop, and night 2 for that matter. Both the Warden & Bavmorda silence nightly. But it would be nice to pin down who the Suits silenced previously.
On night two, it would have been LC, right? He was silenced for D3...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Ebwop, and night 2 for that matter. Both the Warden & Bavmorda silence nightly. But it would be nice to pin down who the Suits silenced previously.
On night two, it would have been LC, right? He was silenced for D3...
Oh right, he was silenced for a day 7 night he said. I thought Day 4, 3 silencings. But the third is just being silenced now. So wonder who it was on Day One then. Too many people missing both votes & posts ( :mad: ) to really figure it out.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Day & night. &&&. I just have an issue with shift+7 lol.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:Day & night. &&&. I just have an issue with shift+7 lol.
I figured, lol!

Well, we can assume that our three borderline no-shows were not silenced because that would not be logical whatsoever.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Rest in peace FZ. I was feeling pretty good about you :(

I'm looking at DH today. I think there's something there with the DF connection. DF seemed extremely hesitant to take a stance on DH and went out of his way to vote to help save DH Day 1. Furthermore, DH didn't contribute at all to the discussion on DF. There's also something I want to point out about some of DH's posting on Day 2 but it will have to wait until I get home so I can search for it.

I know I've defended DH some in this game but I'm concerned that that was misguided of me. I felt like he was getting heat for simply being an active participant, but now that we've got more to go on, he feels a bit slippery to me.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:Rest in peace FZ. I was feeling pretty good about you :(

I'm looking at DH today. I think there's something there with the DF connection. DF seemed extremely hesitant to take a stance on DH and went out of his way to vote to help save DH Day 1. Furthermore, DH didn't contribute at all to the discussion on DF. There's also something I want to point out about some of DH's posting on Day 2 but it will have to wait until I get home so I can search for it.

I know I've defended DH some in this game but I'm concerned that that was misguided of me. I felt like he was getting heat for simply being an active participant, but now that we've got more to go on, he feels a bit slippery to me.
TH, I look forward to your ideas about DH on Day 2 :) I'm curious, I don't remember you sharing thoughts on Boomslang.

I'm glad to see Timmer participating more! I found your comments, when I read up, very insightful and great to have around. Rey, on the other hand, still has my eye.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

^i meant to say, I'm curious, I don't remember you sharing thoughts on my Boomslang case, what are your thoughts on it?

Got ahead of myself there! :p
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I haven't really looked into the case on Boomslang much to be honest. I remember you made some points about him but don't remember really what they were. I'll address it when I get a chance to look through it.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:I haven't really looked into the case on Boomslang much to be honest. I remember you made some points about him but don't remember really what they were. I'll address it when I get a chance to look through it.
I look forward to it. :noble:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Spacedaisy »

Uh, has anyone noticed the poll?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Why did it change?
I don't think it was always like that.

I do not like it one bit.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

screw you, tyler durden. . .
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Holy crap, looks like Dom and Bass both targeted Tyler Durden last night. Interesting! Now they know who he is. Nobody needs Tyler to be dead to win. Will they reveal this person who could basically coast through the rest of the game once outed? Dun dun dunnn! I don't know if that would be allowed. I don't know if that would be following good Mafia etiquette. Depends on how Epig intended for the Tyler role to work in my opinion, I'm a fan of running things how the host intended them without too much loophole finding.

The real question is, who are Dom and Bass with their targeting ways? If anyone got targeted last night and they know they aren't Tyler, then we know that Dom and Bass aren't that role. Like, whoever got blackmailed knows Dom and Bass aren't Mr Boddy. (Unless Tyler DID get blackmailed blah blah blah) This knowledge could come in handy sooner or later, for the one of them that survives this lynch.

Welcome to THUNDERDOME! Two men enter! One man leaves!

Two men enter! One man leaves!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I didn't get targeted by anyone with anything so I am no help at all unfortunately
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:screw you, tyler durden. . .
So Dom... why should we lynch Bass over you today?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I will have a look over both Bass and Dom to regroup and get myself back into a focus.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DharmaHelper wrote:I will have a look over both Bass and Dom to regroup and get myself back into a focus.
Ha, you do that, buddy. Here's the post that I was ABOUT to post when I saw Spacedaisy's poll noticing post. I held it in the clipboard because I had to discuss Tyler first, but here it is:

So here's some of the things I was looking at that connect DFaraday to DharmaHelper.
DFaraday wrote:I have found MM rather shifty, particularly his questions of Llama that seemed to be setting Llama up.

I also am wary of DH, but I've never been able to read him.

Distancing. Projects some suspicion, but dithers it away in the same sentence.

And I did a search of DharmaHelper's posts... I got four pages in the search, so I hit Ctrl-F to find "DF", figuring it would catch DF or DFaraday wherever DH discussed him. Apart from some hits on the 4th (the latest) page, it seems like DH didn't mention DFarday at all. Not one time. :eye: And the hits on the fourth were incidental when DH answered a quote from Roxy asking DF something, they aren't even DH saying a thing about him.

DH's first mention of DFaraday seems to be congratulating the Civvies for lynching DF... someone DH did not vote for. :eye: :eye:

Now, maybe DH calls DFaraday some cute nickname and so I missed him discussing his teammate, I ask DH to prove me wrong if he wishes.

Obviously this is for Day 5 now, because we can't lynch DH today.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I will have a look over both Bass and Dom to regroup and get myself back into a focus.
Ha, you do that, buddy. Here's the post that I was ABOUT to post when I saw Spacedaisy's poll noticing post. I held it in the clipboard because I had to discuss Tyler first, but here it is:

So here's some of the things I was looking at that connect DFaraday to DharmaHelper.
DFaraday wrote:I have found MM rather shifty, particularly his questions of Llama that seemed to be setting Llama up.

And I did a search of DharmaHelper's posts... I got four pages in the search, so I hit Ctrl-F to find "DF", figuring it would catch DF or DFaraday wherever DH discussed him. Apart from some hits on the 4th (the latest) page, it seems like DH didn't mention DFarday at all. Not one time. :eye: And the hits on the fourth were incidental when DH answered a quote from Roxy asking DF something, they aren't even DH saying a thing about him.

DH's first mention of DFaraday seems to be congratulating the Civvies for lynching DF... someone DH did not vote for. :eye: :eye:

Now, maybe DH calls DFaraday some cute nickname and so I missed him discussing his teammate, I ask DH to prove me wrong if he wishes.

Fitting evidence around a theory again. You're wrong. :shrug:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Long Con wrote:

I had this put together before the DF lynch, I just couldn't talk about it then.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Then you were wrong before the DF lynch.

ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 259

Post by timmer »

Oh wow, that's a messed up lynch poll.
My siggie.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

:huh: :huh:
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

The green of Long Con's post is making my eyes bleed but I will say this:

"I also am wary of DH, but I've never been able to read him." = EXACTLY the kind of thing a baddie says about a teammate. I'm not saying Long Con is right and DH is bad just yet, or anything, I've got to read back and ponder today's weird lynch... but Long Con has called out a good post of DF's there.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Spacedaisy wrote:I didn't get targeted by anyone with anything so I am no help at all unfortunately
How would you know this, exactly? Like yes, if Mr. Boddy blackmails people somehow I can understand knowing that that didn't happen, but how do you know you weren't targeted by anyone? :huh:
My siggie.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom, what is your opinion of Bass?

Bass, what is your opinion of Dom?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Host: What happens if Rogue targets Tyler and is the only player to target him? Would she gain Tyler's latent abilities the next night (such as forcing her targeters to fight on the lynch poll)?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

timmer wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I didn't get targeted by anyone with anything so I am no help at all unfortunately
How would you know this, exactly? Like yes, if Mr. Boddy blackmails people somehow I can understand knowing that that didn't happen, but how do you know you weren't targeted by anyone? :huh:
I suppose it would be better phrased if I were to say I was not told I was targetted by anyone. I didn't think that qualifier was needed given the conversation that was already going on though.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

RIP FZ :( I' had really good feelings about you and I'm pretty sure we were both civs. Once of us always seems to die early when we are both civs. :( Why do peeps hate the idea of us being civ together so much?
Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Rest in peace FZ. I was feeling pretty good about you :(

TH, I look forward to your ideas about DH on Day 2 :) I'm curious, I don't remember you sharing thoughts on Boomslang.

I'm glad to see Timmer participating more! I found your comments, when I read up, very insightful and great to have around. Rey, on the other hand, still has my eye.
TH- I look forward to reading what you have to say about DH - I still have my doubts about him but I'm not sure that's the sort of investigative work I can handle ATM.

Dom - in all fairness, it looks like Sawyer had a smiley curse. I'd like to see how he handles this day phase.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Long Con wrote:Holy crap, looks like Dom and Bass both targeted Tyler Durden last night. Interesting! Now they know who he is. Nobody needs Tyler to be dead to win. Will they reveal this person who could basically coast through the rest of the game once outed? Dun dun dunnn! I don't know if that would be allowed. I don't know if that would be following good Mafia etiquette. Depends on how Epig intended for the Tyler role to work in my opinion, I'm a fan of running things how the host intended them without too much loophole finding.

The real question is, who are Dom and Bass with their targeting ways? If anyone got targeted last night and they know they aren't Tyler, then we know that Dom and Bass aren't that role. Like, whoever got blackmailed knows Dom and Bass aren't Mr Boddy. (Unless Tyler DID get blackmailed blah blah blah) This knowledge could come in handy sooner or later, for the one of them that survives this lynch.

Welcome to THUNDERDOME! Two men enter! One man leaves!

Two men enter! One man leaves!

LOL - FYI - I'm leaving this only to prove what a dunce I am most times. I was all ready to quote it and be all like "hey!! How did you know that was Tyler's doing. Then I read the roles. Then I came back to this post quoted. :wall: :bea: :wall:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Long Con wrote:

This is the second time you've said this. Obviously - we can't vote you today. But for when the discussion moves back to other people besides Dom and Bass - I'd REALLY like to know how what both LC and Socky have done is wrong. What is the difference you are trying to point out? You say they are fitting evidence to a theory - but if someone had weird vibes from the beginning how is that any different from loosing the noose and waiting evidence to what their gut tells them is right?

How are they wrong? They may be. But I've still not been able to shake my D1 suspicion of you. I keep trying to, but it won't go away. Are you ready to play any of those cards you wanted to keep close to your chest when I asked you about details on Day 2? Surely the peeps you were trying to catch in your trap have done something more.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

DharmaHelper wrote:Then you were wrong before the DF lynch.
how?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Turnip Head wrote:Host: What happens if Rogue targets Tyler and is the only player to target him? Would she gain Tyler's latent abilities the next night (such as forcing her targeters to fight on the lynch poll)?

ohhh!!!! that is a GREAT question!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Turnip Head wrote:Dom, what is your opinion of Bass?

Bass, what is your opinion of Dom?
I'd LOVE to hear an answer from both of them to this as well.

As it is, I can't wait till tomorrow to participate so I'm pulling bass's quotes. I hope someone takes the reigns on Dom's posts tomorrow.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I'm going to have to say WWE. I won all but one of the mini-games which the prizes really helped. Then we came up with the plan to throw MP under the bus which I think got S~V~S & I a lot oh civvie cred in the beginning of the game.
First post of the game. Not much to be found in it. He played amazing that game. No doubt that would be the game he picked. It also was the world we went to first. Did we ever decide if the day 0 poll was made solely for storytelling purposes? Did anyone gain an advantage from the Day 0 poll? I'm guessing that our answer will be no, because a civ would have said something by now if there was a civ advantage. Not saying there was a baddie advantage, just saying we prolly can't know at this point.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I voted myself because I didn't have time to catch up.
Day 1 vote. Ok. I can't judge too much here. I've done the same thing when I was civ and bad. When *I* self vote, it means, I couldn't be assed to keep up. (And also I miss Jase. :) ) I'm pretty sure I've done it solely on Day 1 but I know I've done it both when I'm civ and when I'm bad.

Bass_the_Clever wrote:I went with S~V~S.
This is for the partners pairs. At the time, it didn't mean much to me. Because, I would have thought in his situation, he would have been most comfortable picking SVS or Roxy. Given he'd just been talking about WWE - his choice of SVS makes sense. But...given that he uses his lack of posting later to "mom was hogging the laptop" - I'm rethinking this.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:RIP Black Rock. I will post just for you S~V~S. :p
There is no doubt in my mind that this is honest and genuine. I completely believe that Bass continued to post soley so SVS could.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Yea I also going back to re-read Black Rock .
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Well this is a hard one. I think I will vote for DH today. DH has been poking at things and waiting for something to stick. He has stated a few things as fact about LC that are just not true. TH believes DH's case and also used some excuse that was not true for believing LC was bad. I don't trust either of them today. So vote DH and watch TH.
This is the only post from BR that really stuck out to me for a reason someone would kill her. but it still seems pretty random to me.
This is all still during the posting contest. But interesting given it revisits BR's D1 suspicions. And we are later in the game. As far as Bass goes, the only thing I note here is that he says there's not much to go on. I disagree. I think BR's post was important and worth keeping in mind. Especially as the game progresses.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:S~V~S I won't be around till tomorrow just so you know. I'm also getting off here .
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I see the case on Made but what happens if he is telling the truth and we lynch him for this, no one else is going to come forward and say "my vote was forced by someone else that isn't Boddy" for fear of being lynched/quote]

I personally in hindsite, disagree with this. I think if Made had been lynched and was civ and someone else was in the same scenario, it would have been in their favor to talk about it. As it is zeek had some hatter issues the next day so you know, this is a null point now.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Hey S~V~S the cool kids don't go out this early. lol

I agree with you about Made. I still need to go back and re-read DH.
How's that DH re-read going? I'm guessing you're not getting to it this cycle?
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Sorry S~V~S but this will probably be my only post tonight because I'm going to a birthday party for my uncle and staying over there. With that being said, I will go ahead and vote now as well.

I'm voting The LLama because he seems to be avoiding questions or just ignoring them like Roxy's and Mp's.
Usually he answer peoples questions so it just seems off to me.
I really don't have lots to say here. I missed this vote. But in hindsite - standing up for mom is a good way to vote off someone not on your team. Specially if you are sharing a laptop with mom.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Sorry everyone I have been really busy in RL getting ready to go back to school and haven't had time to catch up as much as I would like.
Yes. School is important. More important than Mafia. really -it is. But still...

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Sorry everyone I have been really busy in RL getting ready to go back to school and haven't had time to catch up as much as I would like.
Interesting... did Roxy tell you to check in, or could you hear us talking about you, or what :p
Roxy has been hogging the laptop. lol
And see - here's where my wait wot? Kicks in. If you are sharing a computer, why wouldn't you pick her as your partner? I know I was only really secretive about my mafiaing when BDH and I shared a computer was when I had something to hide. He still found it anyway - just ask Daisy. But of all your posts, this one - to borrow a phrase from Rox - twitches my nose the most.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I going to go ahead and vote Df because of the people with the most votes I find his post to be the ones that I find the most odd. I feel like in most his post he seems to be trying to fly under the radar with trying to stay out of conflict.
I haven't looked like *at all* at the timing of this post, but the words feel like they could be bus thowing under happening.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I would have liked Bass to be around more for me Day 2. But since I was busy, too, I was OK with it. I got the feeling that had it been someone other than me, he might have been around less. So not sure what I think of that.
You are 100 % correct. lol
SVS- what do you make of this now? Bass - I'm still wondering why you didn't pick Rox as your teammate - if you shared a laptop - she was the natural choice - you could have literally traded it back an forth.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Ok so I won't be around at all for the rest of the week because I have to do my grandma a favor and house sit in the middle of the dead zone. No internet or phone service. But I wanted to post before I go. I'm going to vote for TH to get the Helmet.

Right now I'm not to sure who to trust but I feel like I am seeing Roxy's civvie game. I want to trust S~V~S too but I am the worst at telling if she is bad or good.

The people who I don't trust right now is DH and Hedgeowl. DH because I think there he might be connected to DF for the reasons MP said. I don't trust Hedgeowl right now because she has been so quiet that its reminding me of how she played Doctor Who .
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Oh I didn't realize she hasn't posted at all.
So - he doesn't trust DH or Hedgie who's never posted in the game yet. And he's going to be gone all week so none of us get to hear his thoughts this phase. AWESOME!

I'm willing to listen to other's thoughts on him. And also - I REALLY DO hope someone else does this for Dom's posts.

My mind is far from made up right now.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Turnip Head wrote:Host: What happens if Rogue targets Tyler and is the only player to target him? Would she gain Tyler's latent abilities the next night (such as forcing her targeters to fight on the lynch poll)?

I would guess that it applies more to his active role than his inactive one, i.e., recruiting. BUT I am not Epi. That is a good question. The fact that the poll was changed after the fact (and it was, I was trying to figure out who was silenced beore I went to bed based on the poll) says that this is a good possibility. I don't know that Epi would have missed a direct double targeting of Tyler.

This is gonna be a hard one for me. Dom seemed a bit straw graspy to me early on, but having read his tl;dr, I can see his points better. Not sure I agree with them, but I can see them. Bass has taken some flack for his general Bassiness, although Rox has said he could have been more present. Although he was not as posty during the pairs contest, I really do think he tried. He posted I think 6 times that day, which is more than he posted other days. Plus my experience of Bass is that he is vitalized by BTSC. He plays a more active baddie game.

This was his last post before the night post, :
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Ok so I won't be around at all for the rest of the week because I have to do my grandma a favor and house sit in the middle of the dead zone. No internet or phone service. But I wanted to post before I go. I'm going to vote for TH to get the Helmet.

Right now I'm not to sure who to trust but I feel like I am seeing Roxy's civvie game. I want to trust S~V~S too but I am the worst at telling if she is bad or good.

The people who I don't trust right now is DH and Hedgeowl. DH because I think there he might be connected to DF for the reasons MP said. I don't trust Hedgeowl right now because she has been so quiet that its reminding me of how she played Doctor Who .
So not sure he will even be around to defend. The "how convenient" aspect of this is mitigated by the fact that he posted this some 3 hours before the Night Post.

I don't particularly want to lynch either of them.

Linki, I don't think I see bad Bass, tbh. And read the rules for that Pairs contest. I voted for him first. He HAD to vote for me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 1]

Post by S~V~S »

These rules. I voted for Bass right out of the gate, since we were partners during the original WWE game.
Epignosis wrote:
“And now, ladies and gentlemen,” said Triple H. “We’re going to have a tag-team match!”

Tonight, you must choose your tag team partner. If someone votes for you before you vote, you must vote for that person, for that is your tag team partner. If you vote for anyone else, you will receive a lynch vote against you the next Day. Votes are not changeable.

Additionally, each of you may privately inform me about your preference regarding changeable votes. Majority rules, and future lynches for this will be run accordingly.

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

@ svs - thank you - I just was going with what I was reading. Really - pulling the quotes themselves about wiped me out - much less looking at who voted who that day. I didn't realize that you voted him first. That's a more than fair point.

linki - yes - svs - I belive you - like I said - I didn't go that far back. You have to admit - doing what I did do was work for me. :p
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Snow Dog »

Snow Dog wrote:Hedge wasn't particularly quiet in Who. Here she is non existent. Bass, I don't really get this Hedge suspicion at all!
Would a civvie post what Bass said here without checking first about hedge?
Would a baddie check or even care?
Is this the person I am going to vote for?
Has bea stole my thunder on this that I was thinking about all morning?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”