Don't Starve Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Okay, once more, and this time with feeling.

Poll ended at Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:00 pm

Belzy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
25%
Lime Coke
33%
motobot
17%
Porscha
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
Zenon
No votes
Dragonfly (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
25%

Total votes: 12
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 218

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:06 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:05 pm How can you just at people to sheep you
me pinging svs and scotty? i was asking them on their opinion. since they also played in the referenced game, vs u
I see you arent bothering to ask people in the game playing with me right now for their reads? Why? You're like, leading people into a conclusion you're pushing
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:36 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:09 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:54 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:56 pm Porscha- got that fire and simultaneous looseness I associate with town Porscha
Are you able to point to what you saw from Porscha that gave you this impression?
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:17 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:56 pm Porscha- got that fire and simultaneous looseness I associate with town Porscha
Are you able to point to what you saw from Porscha that gave you this impression?
I just ISO'd her and....I dunno man, I think I'm smokin something. Need to check something. Hold on
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:31 pm Ok so I just checked my roll and after a few comparisons, I find the Porscha here is much more playful and lolcatty than I for some reason initially thought. It actually reminds me a lot of her D1 in apathy mafia, in which she was voted and yeeted as a wolf D1. This play is different from, say, MU champs practice heist in which she got right down to business and was a bit more ready to get her hands dirty.

Yeah, I can put Porscha down onto my Vivax tier easily atm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:28 pm There's probably no reason to continue talking about this.
JJJ is mafia. If you cant figure out why from these posts I am done with you

Porscha is town

[VOTE: JJJ ] aubergine
The reason why I quoted the above is JJJ probing and pushing Scotty to answer a question as to why Porscha is full of town fire and scotty proceeds to back out of it with a "oh maybe I am crazy" and then reverse his read. JJJ then proceeds to DO NOTHING with the response and instead proceeds to tell people to stop talking about the angle shooting.

He then tries to deflect me by saying I am quoting the wrong posts and that I dont understand what I am quoting. He KNOWS why I am quoting this but he is trying to make it look silly. Scotty KNOWS because he is in bts with JJJ and JJJ can see he is caught so scotty jumps on the wagon and wont elaborate WHY he thinks JJJ is suspect because there is a chance that JJJ thinks I am just posturing and seeing if he blinks and Scotty needs to be positioned in the right place in case I am serious and I have caught him.

So in conclusion JJJ is mafia not because of what he is saying but because of what he isnt saying and Scotty is Mafia for being opportunistic about it.

The Third is Vivax
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:36 pm The reason why I quoted the above is JJJ probing and pushing Scotty to answer a question as to why Porscha is full of town fire and scotty proceeds to back out of it with a "oh maybe I am crazy" and then reverse his read. JJJ then proceeds to DO NOTHING with the response and instead proceeds to tell people to stop talking about the angle shooting.

He then tries to deflect me by saying I am quoting the wrong posts and that I dont understand what I am quoting. He KNOWS why I am quoting this but he is trying to make it look silly. Scotty KNOWS because he is in bts with JJJ and JJJ can see he is caught so scotty jumps on the wagon and wont elaborate WHY he thinks JJJ is suspect because there is a chance that JJJ thinks I am just posturing and seeing if he blinks and Scotty needs to be positioned in the right place in case I am serious and I have caught him.

So in conclusion JJJ is mafia not because of what he is saying but because of what he isnt saying and Scotty is Mafia for being opportunistic about it.

The Third is Vivax
Sometimes we (the general "we") ask questions, receive answers, and then chew on those answers to ourselves without having to have a prolonged exchange. And my vote is currently on Porscha, who I have said on a few occasions prior to and after that whole exchange I do not town read.

Also, when I see a thread getting nasty, nipping that in the bud as best I can is generally my top priority. I don't like it.
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:36 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:09 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:17 pm
I just ISO'd her and....I dunno man, I think I'm smokin something. Need to check something. Hold on
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:31 pm Ok so I just checked my roll and after a few comparisons, I find the Porscha here is much more playful and lolcatty than I for some reason initially thought. It actually reminds me a lot of her D1 in apathy mafia, in which she was voted and yeeted as a wolf D1. This play is different from, say, MU champs practice heist in which she got right down to business and was a bit more ready to get her hands dirty.

Yeah, I can put Porscha down onto my Vivax tier easily atm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:28 pm There's probably no reason to continue talking about this.
JJJ is mafia. If you cant figure out why from these posts I am done with you

Porscha is town

[VOTE: JJJ ] aubergine
The reason why I quoted the above is JJJ probing and pushing Scotty to answer a question as to why Porscha is full of town fire and scotty proceeds to back out of it with a "oh maybe I am crazy" and then reverse his read. JJJ then proceeds to DO NOTHING with the response and instead proceeds to tell people to stop talking about the angle shooting.

The Third is Vivax
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:42 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:39 pm The fact that JJJ And Scotty are pulling a coordinated funny man routine against my sus only confirms it to me. I better be lynched early or JJJ and Scotty go
What’s interesting here,,,is as I’m thinking about it, this sounds like something I would totally do. Your little tinfoil including me is actually plausible. I would probably be comfortable bussing one or both of my teammates.

I don’t hate the tinfoil.

Aaaaaaanyway back to [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:43 pm It's vintage Rondo. My guy never fails to have a good time. :smile:
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:52 pm To be clear, JJJ could totally be wolf still here. Rondo could be at least partially right. But it’s not on my radar right now

@Belzy
@Creature
@die_meatbaby
@falcon45ca
@Lime Coke
@MartinGG99
@motobot
@Ricochet
@S~V~S
@Seanzie
@Zenon
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 387

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:07 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:04 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:02 pm Lol why arent you actually combating my point?
which points? why im scumreading u and sean? u said it urself. ur polarized. ur not being towny. so i have to think ur maf
1) you said I wasnt, so even if I say I am, you are going against your own read of me to make this push
2) how am I not being towny? Any wolf could just say "Oinga boinga person isnt town"
1) true but i wasnt thinking too much. i mostly just wanted to say "u said it urself" coz it sounded cool. and then i went along with it

2) what thing have u done that makes u feel like u deserve to be townread?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:09 pm
me pinging svs and scotty? i was asking them on their opinion. since they also played in the referenced game, vs u
I see you arent bothering to ask people in the game playing with me right now for their reads? Why? You're like, leading people into a conclusion you're pushing
what? i shared my scumread on u. i double checked with scotty and svs. thats it. i dont need to ask ppl for their opinions, they're already giving them, and im reading them. i specifically asked svs and scotty since they played vs wolf u recently
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:10 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:02 pm Lol why arent you actually combating my point?
which points? why im scumreading u and sean? u said it urself. ur polarized. ur not being towny. so i have to think ur maf
1) you said I wasnt, so even if I say I am, you are going against your own read of me to make this push
2) how am I not being towny? Any wolf could just say "Oinga boinga person isnt town"
1) true but i wasnt thinking too much. i mostly just wanted to say "u said it urself" coz it sounded cool. and then i went along with it

I dont need to be super mega obvious town 24 hours into the game to not get bullshit polarize argumented especially by you. How am I supposed to not see you as being opportunistic by making this argument that you just said you dont believe in
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:12 pm

I dont need to be super mega obvious town 24 hours into the game to not get bullshit polarize argumented especially by you. How am I supposed to not see you as being opportunistic by making this argument that you just said you dont believe in
my role is pretty towny so cope + seethe + mald + L + bozo
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:12 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:09 pm
what? i shared my scumread on u. i double checked with scotty and svs. thats it. i dont need to ask ppl for their opinions, they're already giving them, and im reading them. i specifically asked svs and scotty since they played vs wolf u recently
Lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:12 pm

my role is pretty towny so cope + seethe + mald + L + bozo
Assuming you arent lying about the role, assuming it has to be town, assuming jjj isnt wolf with you, assuming,,,,,,,,,,,
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:16 pm Assuming you arent lying about the role, assuming it has to be town, assuming jjj isnt wolf with you, assuming,,,,,,,,,,,

There there
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:17 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:16 pm Assuming you arent lying about the role, assuming it has to be town, assuming jjj isnt wolf with you, assuming,,,,,,,,,,,

There there
>:( dont TOUCH ME
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:19 pm >:( dont TOUCH ME

"STOP SCUMWEADING ME i HATE YOU we awe NOT FWIENDS ANYMOWE >:("
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:21 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:19 pm >:( dont TOUCH ME

"STOP SCUMWEADING ME i HATE YOU we awe NOT FWIENDS ANYMOWE >:("
You know that isnt what I think
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:24 pm You know that isnt what I think
oh i know i just thought its adorable and funny i was going ham on the character sowwy baby porscha im just extra like that. im very over the top. i'm not like other girls

-I do sport (I do a lot of fencing y'all 😍 🤺 )
-i have nice dark hair
-i'm male
-my name is inigo Montoya
-you killed my father
-prepare to die
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Whelp. There is little chance I'm actually going to make it through 12 pages tonight, so I'mma just start from Page 13 and hope for the best.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Yes yes the joke was funny earlier

Your ability to make me have a giggle will not stop me from SR'ing you
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:27 pm Whelp. There is little chance I'm actually going to make it through 12 pages tonight, so I'mma just start from Page 13 and hope for the best.
you can only read the smart posts (written by tutuu) and ignore the dumb posts (written by everyone that isnt tutuu) maybe that'll help filter the diamonds from the dirt
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:28 pm Yes yes the joke was funny earlier

Do you believe the comparisons tutuu has drawn between you in this game and you as mafia in the past are unfounded?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:52 pm No reason to town read
Belzy
Creature
die_meatbaby
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
Lime Coke
motobot
Porscha
Seanzie
Vivax
@Seanzie you should pop open one or more of these ISOs and tell me what you think.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:18 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:15 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:12 pm porscha maf? for no reason
Does volume tell still hold up for Porscha? Because Porscha is in top half of posters but also the bar is pretty low.
That aside, her posts thus far have been very fluffy, and her (defense?) is that she hadn't read her role yet until some point after she posted, which I just don't buy and am not operating under.

Her play here is giving me flashbacks of Apathy mafia: here
Commenting that I did the same thing as neon wasnt a defense of myself for anything
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:31 pm

Do you believe the comparisons tutuu has drawn between you in this game and you as mafia in the past are unfounded?
Yes
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:34 pm

Yes
Everything she has said about me is pointless and unfounded
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:59 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:32 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:10 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine

In a game i played w wolf creature recently on fol he posted a bit, got caught, then left wolf chat middle of the day, got chopped. He hates playing mafia (like scum)
But Creature hasn't even posted yet? It's not like he posted and dipped, he just hasn't been here.
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:16 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine
Ok these votes are just random at this point. Why are there 2 voters on a 0-poster?
why not? killing a d1 zero poster is +ev for both teams. Wolves get an easy miselim and town get rid of someone who isnt posting. Either way its good and the later mentioned reason that creature low posts as wolf so its +ev for him to be a wolf
That's uhh... not... how math works...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Yes
What would you say is town-indicative about your play in this game?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I've never seen tutuu wolf but town tutuu doesnt try to just wolf read me with no actual reasons. Anyone can say to anyone "you arent obv town in these first 24 hours like most other players" so why me? She thinks it's an easy push or, if I am being as generous as possible, at best it's a reaction test because she wants to be able to just locktown me by getting me to town tell. But she knows she doesnt have to do the latter to tr me so I am lead to believe it is wolf motivated
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:37 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:06 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:00 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:59 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:32 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:10 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine

In a game i played w wolf creature recently on fol he posted a bit, got caught, then left wolf chat middle of the day, got chopped. He hates playing mafia (like scum)
But Creature hasn't even posted yet? It's not like he posted and dipped, he just hasn't been here.
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:16 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine
Ok these votes are just random at this point. Why are there 2 voters on a 0-poster?
why not? killing a d1 zero poster is +ev for both teams. Wolves get an easy miselim and town get rid of someone who isnt posting. Either way its good and the later mentioned reason that creature low posts as wolf so its +ev for him to be a wolf
based so lets kill sean
>sean easily found as town
>"lets kill sean before he has done anything"
>?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
isnt this a very typical wolf porscha post?

@Scotty @S~V~S from hotdog fingers. same thing no? the tone
Nah, Porscha's town.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:35 pm

Yes
What would you say is town-indicative about your play in this game?
I havent obv towned but her and most people in this game knows the chances of me doing that in the first 24 hours isnt likely anyway. Like in se7en, mac sr'd me for the same unfounded reasons, and tutuu let it happen cuz she was a sin. And now she is using it here
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:36 pm The reason why I quoted the above is JJJ probing and pushing Scotty to answer a question as to why Porscha is full of town fire and scotty proceeds to back out of it with a "oh maybe I am crazy" and then reverse his read. JJJ then proceeds to DO NOTHING with the response and instead proceeds to tell people to stop talking about the angle shooting.

The Third is Vivax
Sometimes we (the general "we") ask questions, receive answers, and then chew on those answers to ourselves without having to have a prolonged exchange. And my vote is currently on Porscha, who I have said on a few occasions prior to and after that whole exchange I do not town read.

Also, when I see a thread getting nasty, nipping that in the bud as best I can is generally my top priority. I don't like it.
Nah, Porscha's town.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:37 pm Nah, Porscha's town.
ok then u die first. if ur town i sheep. if ur maf L bozo

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:41 pm rondo is doing the rondo thing where he's tunneling the towncore i think ... well if u wanna goof around with him go ahead no harm. but yeah just please perceive what hes doing. if u wanna tryhard i think spending ur limited time elsewhere more adequate
Is this Rondo thing townie or scummy?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:39 pm The fact that JJJ And Scotty are pulling a coordinated funny man routine against my sus only confirms it to me. I better be lynched early or JJJ and Scotty go
What’s interesting here,,,is as I’m thinking about it, this sounds like something I would totally do. Your little tinfoil including me is actually plausible. I would probably be comfortable bussing one or both of my teammates.

Nah, Porscha's town.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:38 pm I havent obv towned but her and most people in this game knows the chances of me doing that in the first 24 hours isnt likely anyway. Like in se7en, mac sr'd me for the same unfounded reasons, and tutuu let it happen cuz she was a sin. And now she is using it here
I WAS TOWN :sob: i had u as townread i just wasnt invested in the game
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:38 pm I havent obv towned but her and most people in this game knows the chances of me doing that in the first 24 hours isnt likely anyway. Like in se7en, mac sr'd me for the same unfounded reasons, and tutuu let it happen cuz she was a sin. And now she is using it here
I will take a look at that comparison soon.

What are your views of this game not related to tutuu?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:40 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:41 pm rondo is doing the rondo thing where he's tunneling the towncore i think ... well if u wanna goof around with him go ahead no harm. but yeah just please perceive what hes doing. if u wanna tryhard i think spending ur limited time elsewhere more adequate
Is this Rondo thing townie or scummy?
i havent seen rondo mafia

so it could be towny

or it could be rondoy
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:40 pm Nah, Porscha's town.
why

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

This is a spoilered post.

For the sake of your thread-viewing/ISO-viewing experience.
die_meatbaby wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:24 am @@tutuu
Why did you vote on me? I literally made 2 posts what supect you about that. Didn't really start here and already got a vote??
don't like this

implies that there would be a good or "better" reason to voting them, otherwise why would they ask why; with them literally having 2 posts I doubt if I were town in their shoes there wouldn't be any "good" reasons to vote me outside of rvs (and if its rvs, I wouldn't need to ask why in order to figure that as you can semi-reliably judge that on time & # of game posts)
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:17 am @Zenon has been posting without having read her role pm just clarifying and remembering for myself too to not read into what shes said so far as ai
I'm like 97.8% sure that talking about this breaks some kind of OGI rule
I may or may have not employed a good practice which helps ensure I don't post anything rule-breaking before posting something that may or may not be seen as rule-breaking in some communities.

Considering I haven't been blasted from the heavens after my Lime Coke comment, I suspect its considered fair game to talk about for the duration of this game.

Besides that though, I think most games here (at least one's I've played in the past) never really verified if people checked PMs. Or at least the host has not often noted whether the role PM (if done through site) has been read. So in general its good practice to read people more over-time rather than specifically on their early d1 play. If you're deciding a chop based on that section of time, you may be risking yourself to another player's trick of not reading one's role-card and just simply posting. Only real way people other than host would notice and/or for it to notably impact the game is if it was like a wolf-chat and teammates complained of a teammate not being there for a whole day phase or something. As a result, I don't think this is necessarily something new this game, and more really something that people can actually observe for once as to whether that sort of thing happens. Either way, no big deal unless someone starts using it maliciously or someone bases a decision mostly on one's entrance to the game. Would've been ideal if the host had ensured verification had occurred, but its too late now.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:38 am Can I safely expect to be thoroughly licked?
I've been enjoying the completely random and ridiculous comments in this game so far. This and Tutuu's drink comment have made me chuckle a fair bit.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:59 am I appreciate both Rico and Scotty engaging with my takes on Vivax.
I don't really seem to vibe with your vivax posts, and after thinking on it I think my biggest issue is how is that....necessarily scummy? Like what makes it such that a town would be unlikely to have that sort of progression or thought? Idk, just make it clearer somehow. I don't really see Vivax as anything atm.
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:09 pm I'm getting noseitches about Scotty.

First he pushes a sus on SVS - at the time (#153) it seemed to come off tutuu's own doubts, but upon revisit it seems it wasn't a sheep moment - of which the reasoning comes off flat.
Then he pushes on Vivax of off JJJ's case - and it felt like a coast; or I would have rather imagined Scotty could have come up with his own take, separately.
I had a bit of back-and-forth and double-checking of facts on this one. Initially I vibed with the generalized suspicion of Scotty here (more-so the second argument), and so I liked Rico for that as it seemed people had mostly unexplained TRs of Scotty, but upon research and seeing Scotty's response to this I'd say I don't really find Scotty scummy -- just not particularly towny. I still feel like liking Rico here a bit though, in part due to that initial feeling and the post before the quoted one here.
Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:14 pm [VOTE: tutuu] aubergine

Self pres vote.

I‘m afraid I‘m still rather clueless but it‘s fine.
I quite like the last line there. Tonally good but also I feel as wolf they would be pressured to make some sort of analysis over their situation in order to start digging out of the hole they perceive themselves to be in.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:52 pm Piles are alphabetical.

Something or another seems town
[snip]

No reason to town read
[snip]
you lied, they are not alphabetical

how could you
Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:31 pm Is this a town post ? It‘s wifomy but the last sentence tastes bad.
I have a cognitive habit of thinking critically semi-constantly. So much so that I've actually had to dial it back in recent months otherwise I will start thinking critically of myself as a player in general and that's no good. The last statement in there is me just sharing one of those generalized critical thoughts, most of the time they're in the background.
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:47 pm im not too worried yet, there are more than 24 hours left. hopefully people do start seeing me as town but if not - theres only so much i can do. im quite happy with my solving this game, this is more than the usual amount of effort and/or seriousness i put in
Speaking of, I think its a good policy to not chop the highest poster on d1. Seems to have worked reasonably well for me in the past.
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:24 pm
Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:23 pm Martin too to some extent but in his case I‘m more concerned with the perfectionism of the post I quoted that rubbed me the wrong way cause it seemed a tad manipulative/superficially shiny.
i think its relevant to note that martin has aspergers and his tone is very normal for good ol' martin, re: perfectionism
Did Alison tell you all how to god read me while I was (mostly) gone from the Syndicate scene? I do appreciate you remember what it (Asperger's) was specifically called but also like I'm wondering if knowing that had anything to do with your town read of me lol. Not that I understand Alison's god read of me from past games long ago. I still don't understand those.
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:52 pmAppreciate the honesty.
Uh, what?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:09 pm I desire more Martin.
Martin? Haven't seen him.
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:13 pm normally id wait but syndicate games usually low activity and they're slow so i should say this a bit earlier than normal as i reasonably expect to be a big wagon by eod and wanna give the appropriate time for ppl to react and build up new wagons
This has actually been a fair bit more activity than usual for me. Most games I've played in past year or two have had like 25-50% less posts per hour. Surprisingly at this rate the game may be more active than my champs one, though part of that may be due to having 4 more players.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:30 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:25 pm Roleclaim aside, I don't think tutuu is a good wagon.
yea i dunno what was that all about. i could be biased coz i know im town but. i have had town games where i put 10 times less effort and look 10 times less towny. if im struggling to be perceived as town here then idk how im ever going to be reliably townread when im not trying hard. probably i wouldnt coz i got mischopped last game i was apathic. oh well
My impression is "made the most posts, therefore has the most opportunities to be interpreted as suspicious". Shit happens.
That actually sounds like a good quote. Its like my previous policy of not chopping high posters early on but better. I'm gonna keep it if I can remember it. For my town game and for my wolf game.
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:26 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:24 pm You know that isnt what I think
oh i know i just thought its adorable and funny i was going ham on the character sowwy baby porscha im just extra like that. im very over the top. i'm not like other girls

-I do sport (I do a lot of fencing y'all 😍 🤺 )
-i have nice dark hair
-i'm male
-my name is inigo Montoya
-you killed my father
-prepare to die
I found the last three pointers to be more hilarious than I should've.
Re: Where'd Martin go?

I decided to let the thread cook while I had my initial input and played Terra Invicta for several hours. After waking up I had to go attend an IRL thing and other stuff such as discovering and listening to God Shattering Star. Then the past ~4-5 hours (keep in mind you all have been making more posts while I've been doing this! >:C) I've been reading the thread and developing this post while I caught up with a stream recording. I'll be around for a few more, if not longer because I'm currently unsure if I'll be able to attend EoD.

Also stuff from like the last few pages I seemed to have glazed over a mild bit. Idk if its because I actually didn't have anything to contribute, or I just got tired of reading stuff from the recent past and then digging into them more.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I desired more Martin. I have received more Martin.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Nah, Porscha's town.
You've decided that about me already?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:40 pm
I WAS TOWN :sob: i had u as townread i just wasnt invested in the game
... really?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:01 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:07 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:04 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:04 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:15 pm
Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:13 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine

:shrug:
vivax goat

have a townread

and get outta here. u earned it
:eyebrow: earned a tr for making a vote? lmao
not just any vote. my vote. also ur maf
hey nice read you're really nailing trying to shade everyone who hasn't posted in the last 6 hours despite 2 of them being notably polarized

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
Which 2?
I havent read everything so might be more but me and sean are the 2 I was talking about
Out of everyone who has wolfed at least 10 times on TS, the only people who have a better wolf win percentage than me are Jack and Dizzy. You might have a decent read on me, but I'm far from polarized.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:46 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:01 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:07 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:04 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:04 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:15 pm

vivax goat

have a townread

and get outta here. u earned it
:eyebrow: earned a tr for making a vote? lmao
not just any vote. my vote. also ur maf
hey nice read you're really nailing trying to shade everyone who hasn't posted in the last 6 hours despite 2 of them being notably polarized

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
Which 2?
I havent read everything so might be more but me and sean are the 2 I was talking about
Out of everyone who has wolfed at least 10 times on TS, the only people who have a better wolf win percentage than me are Jack and Dizzy. You might have a decent read on me, but I'm far from polarized.
(full disclosure, Golden also has wofled a lot and their win percent is tied with mine)

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Tell me about me.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

awww i appreciate u martin-kun :cloud9:
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:42 pm Did Alison tell you all how to god read me while I was (mostly) gone from the Syndicate scene? I do appreciate you remember what it (Asperger's) was specifically called but also like I'm wondering if knowing that had anything to do with your town read of me lol. Not that I understand Alison's god read of me from past games long ago. I still don't understand those.
as for this - nah, it doesnt have much to do with my personal tr on u. i was just defending u from (i think vivax?) scumreadung u due to ur "perfectionism" as he coined it - ur tone. to me it felt like he was scumreading ur aspergers. since thats just how u talk. obv not literally, like ... its not the same for everyone. but in ur specific case. its just how u talk, due to it, imo
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:47 pm
Tell me about me.
u werent posting so i thought ur maf
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

things I probably did not make clear in my last post // random thoughts:

Most of the porscha talk has been very meta-y (I think) and I knida would like to hear a solid point that doesn't rely on that sometime in the future. I've known the name Porscha but my brain is recalling very few experiences with them. At least not recently.

Rondo has been rondo and I kinda just have been ignoring him. Partially a policy thing as I think their play and mindset so drastically different from mine that trying to read them may be a hazard for confidence.

Tutuu's tone has been getting better and better over-time and I don't think confirmation bias can explain that away.

SVS I think I can get an initial read on but it likely requires diving into them independently after my catch-up. Most quotes I saw at a glance didn't ring anything and some people seem to greatly fear a SVS wolf, but I reckon I'm probably better at reading invested higher-posting players than I am of lower-posting less-invested players. Scotty may qualify for that too but he seems to be vibing on a different level than I am at times....if that makes any sense.

Game has been preety fun to read.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:33 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:52 pm No reason to town read
Belzy
Creature
die_meatbaby
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
Lime Coke
motobot
Porscha
Seanzie
Vivax
@Seanzie you should pop open one or more of these ISOs and tell me what you think.
Porscha town. I'll do Falcon after I catch up.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:51 pm Game has been preety fun to read.
awww ur so wholesome we all need more martin in our games ^-^
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:42 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:38 am Can I safely expect to be thoroughly licked?
I've been enjoying the completely random and ridiculous comments in this game so far. This and Tutuu's drink comment have made me chuckle a fair bit.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:59 am I appreciate both Rico and Scotty engaging with my takes on Vivax.
I don't really seem to vibe with your vivax posts, and after thinking on it I think my biggest issue is how is that....necessarily scummy? Like what makes it such that a town would be unlikely to have that sort of progression or thought? Idk, just make it clearer somehow. I don't really see Vivax as anything atm.
We all deserve to be thoroughly licked by Wilgy at least once.

The best summary for my ping with Vivax was the single word I used earlier: "cooked". I wouldn't say it's some uniquely unlikely town view, or that it has to reflect a mafia agenda -- indeed, I don't tend to think about reads in those terms this early in a game. One must shoot from the hip, because "agenda" and trying to assess alignment probabilistically strike me as fool's errand's without an established informational starting point. Perhaps others do it better than I do it, but it's not my mode of thinking. Instead, I assess at raw face value: does this person believe in what they have just posted? Examples: Vivax made an associative read about Rondo that I found difficult to believe given the source material, so I question the authenticity. Vivax threw some shade at tutuu on the basis of mechanical assumptions that I didn't think one needed to make, so I question the authenticity.

That's my best attempt to explain what I meant. It's not a hyper-strong or confident suspicion on my part, but it's a ping.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:40 pm
I will take a look at that comparison soon.

What are your views of this game not related to tutuu?
Idk scotty was kinda towny earlier, weird that rondo actually tr me so early since normally he refuses to do so
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:41 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:40 pm Nah, Porscha's town.
why
I have a secret tell on Porscha that hasn't been wrong yet, even before she broke out of her volume-tell issue. I'd rather not say what it is because I've been able to catch her off like 3 posts a few times, and I can usually find her town very quickly when she is town.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:45 pm

Nah, Porscha's town.
You've decided that about me already?
I've read you correctly on the first few pages of our past like 6 games together.

Return to “Previous Jobs”