Don't Starve Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Okay, once more, and this time with feeling.

Poll ended at Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:00 pm

Belzy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
25%
Lime Coke
33%
motobot
17%
Porscha
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
Zenon
No votes
Dragonfly (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
25%

Total votes: 12
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 266
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:58 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:56 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:35 pm Can't we kill Porscha? Last time Porscha was mafia i gut scumread her. This time time I'm also gut scumreading her. 2/2 maybe???
Porscha is town so like maybe push a scum
Maybe u can teach me a thing or two about scumhunting id be happy to learn from u! :)
I am not a scum hunter I am a town hunter by trade so like no. But also Sean and Porscha are obv town and 2 of your very hard early pushes so like *shrugs*
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:25 am It was only a matter of time before other people figured out they could post in #Landing-Pad as well. Sigh.

I hope this game does not devolve into using that instead of the forum, and I would like to ask others not to use it as well even if discord permissions still allow them to do so at a later point in time.

For the record, Belzy sent a waving sticker thingy to Dyslexicon. Rondo soon followed up by waving everyone in the same manner in said channel.
But like why does this matter why is it game relevant? Why is waving in a discord bad?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 387

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:45 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:57 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:55 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:25 pm Roleclaim aside, I don't think tutuu is a good wagon.
yea i dunno what was that all about. i could be biased coz i know im town but. i have had town games where i put 10 times less effort and look 10 times less towny. if im struggling to be perceived as town here then idk how im ever going to be reliably townread when im not trying hard. probably i wouldnt coz i got mischopped last game i was apathic. oh well
I could explain in great detail why I voted you lol but it doesn't really matter you will just say I'm wrong and not think about the reason behind why it appeared scummy.

Blah blah blah.
Well i dont think i just say "ur wrong" often

But why would i think about ur reason for scumreading me? Literally why does that matter? I know im town, and im townreading u. I dont see why being curious bout my townread wrongly scumreading me is an ample use of my time, better to try to solve, no?
Why would you think about it? Cause as town you want to be findable and while a lot of town like to act like wolfs it's much better if they kinda just don't do that and make them self obvious town.
I am as findable as town as I can be. Every active player has me in their towncore as I said. The only ppl scumreading me are ppl not paying attention
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha
Sean
Rondo
Zenon

Town ezpz... maybe.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:25 pm Roleclaim aside, I don't think tutuu is a good wagon.
yea i dunno what was that all about. i could be biased coz i know im town but. i have had town games where i put 10 times less effort and look 10 times less towny. if im struggling to be perceived as town here then idk how im ever going to be reliably townread when im not trying hard. probably i wouldnt coz i got mischopped last game i was apathic. oh well
I could explain in great detail why I voted you lol but it doesn't really matter you will just say I'm wrong and not think about the reason behind why it appeared scummy.

Blah blah blah.

But why would i think about ur reason for scumreading me? Literally why does that matter? I know im town, and im townreading u. I dont see why being curious bout my townread wrongly scumreading me is an ample use of my time, better to try to solve, no?
Why would you think about it? Cause as town you want to be findable and while a lot of town like to act like wolfs it's much better if they kinda just don't do that and make them self obvious town.
I am as findable as town as I can be. Every active player has me in their towncore as I said. The only ppl scumreading me are ppl not paying attention
Hun. I am active. Porscha is active. SVS is active.

Like... you're just straight up lying.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I am a confirmable town doctor if u want to use ur time scumreading me that is ur choice. This is unimportant to me. Im moving on
☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:48 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 am

Blah blah blah.

Hun. I am active. Porscha is active. SVS is active.

Like... you're just straight up lying.
It's also like just not that compelling. Actions players and less active players are not more or less likely to be correct than one another. Your acting like only the opinions of top posters can be right and listened to which is just the most 4weird take I've ever heard

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:50 am I am a confirmable town doctor if u want to use ur time scumreading me that is ur choice. This is unimportant to me. Im moving on
Use it on rondo not JJJ.

ImageImage

MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:46 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:25 am It was only a matter of time before other people figured out they could post in #Landing-Pad as well. Sigh.

I hope this game does not devolve into using that instead of the forum, and I would like to ask others not to use it as well even if discord permissions still allow them to do so at a later point in time.

For the record, Belzy sent a waving sticker thingy to Dyslexicon. Rondo soon followed up by waving everyone in the same manner in said channel.
But like why does this matter why is it game relevant? Why is waving in a discord bad?
Its not. But It would be quite troublesome if we had to ISO stuff on this site and then have to cross-reference that with searches in discord, plus potential hosting issues with that given the host appears new to running a discord hub.

Once a message is placed there it is either irrevocably there or the host decides to wipe out stuff that actually happened from the game itself.

Either of which I don't really like, and hence why I got upset at so much as just waiving because all we'll need is another "in for a penny, in for a pound" argument and before you know it its a bunch people posting in there just because someone else did first. Something something snowball-esque/slippery slope effect.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
☆Princess Abigail☆

You aren't conformable you are using it on someone in the PoE who could just be your scum bud. Your role is categorically not confirmable to the majority of the player base.

You have used zero compelling arguments to try to pull my vote off you. Your claim was way to early. It feels like a LAMIST attempt to pull votes off yourself with a role claim that isn't heavily town sided.

If your unwilling to use the doc on someone that is not PoEd and heavily town read than your not willing to work with town than you are not confirmable. Not to me.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:54 am

Its not. But It would be quite troublesome if we had to ISO stuff on this site and then have to cross-reference that with searches in discord, plus potential hosting issues with that given the host appears new to running a discord hub.

Once a message is placed there it is either irrevocably there or the host decides to wipe out stuff that actually happened from the game itself.

Either of which I don't really like, and hence why I got upset at so much as just waiving because all we'll need is another "in for a penny, in for a pound" argument and before you know it its a bunch people posting in there just because someone else did first. Something something snowball-esque/slippery slope effect.
I don't think anyone is going to play the game on discord though... like...????

ImageImage

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Like even at the very moment I was writing my initial post about the issue, even Tutuu added in one wave lol.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:54 am You aren't conformable you are using it on someone in the PoE who could just be your scum bud. Your role is categorically not confirmable to the majority of the player base.

You have used zero compelling arguments to try to pull my vote off you. Your claim was way to early. It feels like a LAMIST attempt to pull votes off yourself with a role claim that isn't heavily town sided.

If your unwilling to use the doc on someone that is not PoEd and heavily town read than your not willing to work with town than you are not confirmable. Not to me.
Like your unwillingness to even acknowledge or attempt to work with me on a target other than JJJ pings me excessively hard.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:55 am Like even at the very moment I was writing my initial post about the issue, even Tutuu added in one wave lol.
I feel like people are over analyzing this discord hub to a degree I've never seen in a mafia game in my life and I've been in a great many games using hubs like this lol

ImageImage

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:54 am

/shrug

we got differences in opinion and how wise it is to leave a discord channel open to such possibilities, and personally I find my point proven the very moment we all got pinged on discord from it, but that's my opinion
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:54 am You aren't conformable you are using it on someone in the PoE who could just be your scum bud. Your role is categorically not confirmable to the majority of the player base.

I am working with the town. Thats why im using it on the towncore member that has the reputation of having the best accuracy and drawing night kills on this playerlist
Ricochet
Posts in topic: 234

Post by Ricochet »

I am paying no attention to no discord hub, except for checking when Epig will tell me who the wolfs are.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:55 am

Like your unwillingness to even acknowledge or attempt to work with me on a target other than JJJ pings me excessively hard.
I have zero interest in working with you. You really dont see why?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Who should I look into?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Now that it comes up, why JJJ, tutuu?
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Ricochet wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:39 am So, what did I miss?
don't really know what you've missed since I'm not you and cannot telepathically access your memories. I know you've left at a certain point but I cannot magically infer exactly what happened after that and what didn't happen after that in my memories
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Ricochet wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:00 am Now that it comes up, why JJJ, tutuu?
Youre gonna love it Rico

Ready?

Okay, brace yourself...
he picked non-food 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:01 am
don't really know what you've missed since I'm not you and cannot telepathically access your memories. I know you've left at a certain point but I cannot magically infer exactly what happened after that and what didn't happen after that in my memories
I love martingg99
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Martin u should sign up for every syndicate game im in plz
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:58 am

I am working with the town. Thats why im using it on the towncore member that has the reputation of having the best accuracy and drawing night kills on this playerlist
Tutuu...JJJ isn't fucking town core

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Holy fuck

ImageImage

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

fwiw Tutuu mentioned most wagons are decided by a few votes (think they said 4) on TS

regardless of the truth of it, the perception there implies it would be a really simple decision for a !wolf Tutuu and their teammates to say they'll pile votes on someone and (probably) get away with it till late game

no claim necessary unless things are going down-hill
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Thanks... I guess. :stare:
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:01 am
Youre gonna love it Rico

Ready?

Okay, brace yourself...
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:43 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:33 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:36 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:09 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:36 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:09 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:54 pm

Are you able to point to what you saw from Porscha that gave you this impression?
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:17 pm

I just ISO'd her and....I dunno man, I think I'm smokin something. Need to check something. Hold on
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:31 pm Ok so I just checked my roll and after a few comparisons, I find the Porscha here is much more playful and lolcatty than I for some reason initially thought. It actually reminds me a lot of her D1 in apathy mafia, in which she was voted and yeeted as a wolf D1. This play is different from, say, MU champs practice heist in which she got right down to business and was a bit more ready to get her hands dirty.

Yeah, I can put Porscha down onto my Vivax tier easily atm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:28 pm There's probably no reason to continue talking about this.
JJJ is mafia. If you cant figure out why from these posts I am done with you

Porscha is town

[VOTE: JJJ ] aubergine
The reason why I quoted the above is JJJ probing and pushing Scotty to answer a question as to why Porscha is full of town fire and scotty proceeds to back out of it with a "oh maybe I am crazy" and then reverse his read. JJJ then proceeds to DO NOTHING with the response and instead proceeds to tell people to stop talking about the angle shooting.

He then tries to deflect me by saying I am quoting the wrong posts and that I dont understand what I am quoting. He KNOWS why I am quoting this but he is trying to make it look silly. Scotty KNOWS because he is in bts with JJJ and JJJ can see he is caught so scotty jumps on the wagon and wont elaborate WHY he thinks JJJ is suspect because there is a chance that JJJ thinks I am just posturing and seeing if he blinks and Scotty needs to be positioned in the right place in case I am serious and I have caught him.

So in conclusion JJJ is mafia not because of what he is saying but because of what he isnt saying and Scotty is Mafia for being opportunistic about it.

The Third is Vivax
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:36 pm The reason why I quoted the above is JJJ probing and pushing Scotty to answer a question as to why Porscha is full of town fire and scotty proceeds to back out of it with a "oh maybe I am crazy" and then reverse his read. JJJ then proceeds to DO NOTHING with the response and instead proceeds to tell people to stop talking about the angle shooting.

He then tries to deflect me by saying I am quoting the wrong posts and that I dont understand what I am quoting. He KNOWS why I am quoting this but he is trying to make it look silly. Scotty KNOWS because he is in bts with JJJ and JJJ can see he is caught so scotty jumps on the wagon and wont elaborate WHY he thinks JJJ is suspect because there is a chance that JJJ thinks I am just posturing and seeing if he blinks and Scotty needs to be positioned in the right place in case I am serious and I have caught him.

So in conclusion JJJ is mafia not because of what he is saying but because of what he isnt saying and Scotty is Mafia for being opportunistic about it.

The Third is Vivax
Sometimes we (the general "we") ask questions, receive answers, and then chew on those answers to ourselves without having to have a prolonged exchange. And my vote is currently on Porscha, who I have said on a few occasions prior to and after that whole exchange I do not town read.

Also, when I see a thread getting nasty, nipping that in the bud as best I can is generally my top priority. I don't like it.
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:40 pm

Porscha is town

The reason why I quoted the above is JJJ probing and pushing Scotty to answer a question as to why Porscha is full of town fire and scotty proceeds to back out of it with a "oh maybe I am crazy" and then reverse his read. JJJ then proceeds to DO NOTHING with the response and instead proceeds to tell people to stop talking about the angle shooting.

The Third is Vivax
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:42 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:39 pm The fact that JJJ And Scotty are pulling a coordinated funny man routine against my sus only confirms it to me. I better be lynched early or JJJ and Scotty go
What’s interesting here,,,is as I’m thinking about it, this sounds like something I would totally do. Your little tinfoil including me is actually plausible. I would probably be comfortable bussing one or both of my teammates.

I don’t hate the tinfoil.

Aaaaaaanyway back to [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:43 pm It's vintage Rondo. My guy never fails to have a good time. :smile:
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:52 pm To be clear, JJJ could totally be wolf still here. Rondo could be at least partially right. But it’s not on my radar right now

@Belzy
@Creature
@die_meatbaby
@falcon45ca
@Lime Coke
@MartinGG99
@motobot
@Ricochet
@S~V~S
@Seanzie
@Zenon
Cliff notes me dude, I'm not reading War & Peace...again
JJJ Bad. JJJ ask questions. JJJ do nothing with garbage answers. JJJ not give softballs. Scotty prob bad too. JJJ Asking questions to look good
Holy spoilers batman

Anyways I'm willing to test the waters here

Vote: Scotty
why not jjj?

Also why use neons power on me? I am just harry
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:59 am

No I really don't I've done nothing wrong this entire game and this experience has been entirely grating and unenjoyable from about 15 posts into this game when I was attacked for angle shooty garbage.

I believe you TR Rondo why are you resistant to proving your ability on a mutual town read?

ImageImage

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:01 am
Youre gonna love it Rico

Ready?

Okay, brace yourself...
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:02 am
I love martingg99
I thought the spoiler was a signature and so I misread this as an accidental combo of (mis)posts saying that the reason JJJ is the target is because they love me lol
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
☆Princess Abigail☆

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:04 am

fwiw Tutuu mentioned most wagons are decided by a few votes (think they said 4) on TS

regardless of the truth of it, the perception there implies it would be a really simple decision for a !wolf Tutuu and their teammates to say they'll pile votes on someone and (probably) get away with it till late game

Okay why can't you claim later in the day the numbers are still the same. First wagons rarely go over in mafia games

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:06 am

Porscha is town

The Third is Vivax
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:36 pm The reason why I quoted the above is JJJ probing and pushing Scotty to answer a question as to why Porscha is full of town fire and scotty proceeds to back out of it with a "oh maybe I am crazy" and then reverse his read. JJJ then proceeds to DO NOTHING with the response and instead proceeds to tell people to stop talking about the angle shooting.

The Third is Vivax
Sometimes we (the general "we") ask questions, receive answers, and then chew on those answers to ourselves without having to have a prolonged exchange. And my vote is currently on Porscha, who I have said on a few occasions prior to and after that whole exchange I do not town read.

Also, when I see a thread getting nasty, nipping that in the bud as best I can is generally my top priority. I don't like it.

The Third is Vivax
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:39 pm The fact that JJJ And Scotty are pulling a coordinated funny man routine against my sus only confirms it to me. I better be lynched early or JJJ and Scotty go
What’s interesting here,,,is as I’m thinking about it, this sounds like something I would totally do. Your little tinfoil including me is actually plausible. I would probably be comfortable bussing one or both of my teammates.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:43 pm It's vintage Rondo. My guy never fails to have a good time. :smile:
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:52 pm To be clear, JJJ could totally be wolf still here. Rondo could be at least partially right. But it’s not on my radar right now

@Belzy
@Creature
@die_meatbaby
@falcon45ca
@Lime Coke
@MartinGG99
@motobot
@Ricochet
@S~V~S
@Seanzie
@Zenon
JJJ Bad. JJJ ask questions. JJJ do nothing with garbage answers. JJJ not give softballs. Scotty prob bad too. JJJ Asking questions to look good
Holy spoilers batman

why not jjj?

I'm less suspicious of JJJ than Scotty at the moment

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:08 am

No I really don't I've done nothing wrong this entire game and this experience has been entirely grating and unenjoyable from about 15 posts into this game when I was attacked for angle shooty garbage.

I believe you TR Rondo why are you resistant to proving your ability on a mutual town read?
Uve been yelling and cussing and raging and flailing all game as u said. Its stressful. Its anxiety inducing. I dont want that. Im chilling. Its exhausting me. I want to have fun. U do u. Ill do me. Peace ✌️
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:58 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:54 am

/shrug

we got differences in opinion and how wise it is to leave a discord channel open to such possibilities, and personally I find my point proven the very moment we all got pinged on discord from it, but that's my opinion
I mean I am hosting a game using discord but I am in no way using a hub, everyone is locked to their own channels and thats that. If its open I am going to use it to meme for sure if someone else does
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:09 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:04 am

Okay why can't you claim later in the day the numbers are still the same. First wagons rarely go over in mafia games
because if the held perception (that most wagons pass with like 4 or 5 votes) is indeed true, then I don't see why not claim at that point in time

doing it later (like 12 hours before EoD instead of 24) increasingly risks it not having enough effect to cause a decisive shift away from them

there isn't a !town tutuu world where they don't believe in the claim they made, so the reason why they're town necessarily involves it -- especially when if they were wolf it would call for a different action instead of claiming which potentially boxes you in
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:09 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:06 am

The Third is Vivax

@Belzy
@Creature
@die_meatbaby
@falcon45ca
@Lime Coke
@MartinGG99
@motobot
@Ricochet
@S~V~S
@Seanzie
@Zenon
Holy spoilers batman

why not jjj?

I'm less suspicious of JJJ than Scotty at the moment
ok so in the world scotty is town is JJJ more wolf or less?

in the world that scotty is wolf is JJJ more wolf or less?

(ignoring 3P which is me so I know that it isnt JJJ or Scotty)

for legal reasons this is a joke
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:30 am That which is asserted with no proof can be dismissed with just as much
"Proof" of anything in this dialogue is exactly impossible, so I'm going to ignore that standard. I will make one more effort to communicate with you on the matter though.

Your gripe seems to be a lack of follow-up from me, if I could summarize it succinctly. If that's not accurate, please correct me. Here's the rationale that you either haven't considered or just haven't said in your posts (or have brushed aside):

1) When I asked Scotty about his read on Porscha, my concern was primarily with developing my own read on Porscha, someone for whom I held some suspicion. That wasn't some interrogation of Scotty himself, even if it could still provide another avenue for assessing him by extension.

2) Scotty ended up more or less agreeing with me anyway, so the exchange left me essentially where I was already was with her.

3) I don't think it's terrible for Scotty to have had an initial vague impression and then change his mind when prompted about it. I have done that many times in past games. It's ordinary.

4) The next thing that happened in this game when I looked at the thread like an hour later was toxicity (or the visible potential for toxicity). I don't want that in the game thread, and so I suggested we put it to bed. There's probably no reason to continue talking about this. It had no bearing on the previous material. You also suggested that I knew why you highlighted that post and pretended not to know. My good man, that is just incorrect. I had no clue what you were on about and figured you had pulled from my ISO out of context and misunderstood me. I cannot read your mind.

5) I ended up voting for and expanding on my own suspicion of Porscha, and Scotty's own commentary (and more the POE he provided) served as some non-zero component of what motivated me to do that. That's as "follow-up" as it needs to be.

When I ask people questions, I am not always going to explicitly detail in posts my views of how they respond to those questions. If I did my post count would be tripled, and the year would be 2015.

I don't care to engage this further. By all means respond if you wish, but I will not get into a big back-and-forth that eats up thread space to no benefit.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:11 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:08 am

Uve been yelling and cussing and raging and flailing all game as u said. Its stressful. Its anxiety inducing. I dont want that. Im chilling. Its exhausting me. I want to have fun. U do u. Ill do me. Peace ✌️
Holy fuck I'm subbing out this game is so unbelievably disheartening I've never felt this way on syndicate in my life

ImageImage

die_meatbaby
Posts in topic: 28
Aka: DMB

Post by die_meatbaby »

Sorry I was working long yesterday and didn't had any energy to write here. Also that I am just writing on the phone because I can't log in on my fucking PC and this piss me of. My Screen on the Phone is ripped and so it takes fucking nervs do write with this thing
@tutuu
I played 2 games before and never did somebody have a ego like yours and annoyed me this fucking much. You literally just piss me of with no fucking reason.... I sorry that I didn't have time to spam the thread with bs like you.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

die_meatbaby wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:28 am Sorry I was working long yesterday and didn't had any energy to write here. Also that I am just writing on the phone because I can't log in on my fucking PC and this piss me of. My Screen on the Phone is ripped and so it takes fucking nervs do write with this thing
@tutuu
I played 2 games before and never did somebody have a ego like yours and annoyed me this fucking much. You literally just piss me of with no fucking reason.... I sorry that I didn't have time to spam the thread with bs like you.
die_meatbaby
Posts in topic: 28
Aka: DMB

Post by die_meatbaby »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:29 am
die_meatbaby wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:28 am Sorry I was working long yesterday and didn't had any energy to write here. Also that I am just writing on the phone because I can't log in on my fucking PC and this piss me of. My Screen on the Phone is ripped and so it takes fucking nervs do write with this thing
@tutuu
Oh meme it is again.... Can't communicate in words?
Also on the beginning of the game you voted with no reason on me. I made like 3 posts and you just vote on me with no particular reason. This shit doesn't help The Town. Can play real as well or should I show you how you fucking play town or as in in your position how to pretend being civilian. You are Mafia or Wolf, or how ever scum in this game is called,making much post to seem like insane active town who wants to win. But you made a mistake. Don't fucking annoy Civilian. Also spam with Bullshit doesn't help Town either! It's only my 3th game here but still def sure you are just not able to play scum because this is not Townisch what you do.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@tutuu
lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Good morning bread
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:47 am Porscha
Sean
Rondo
Zenon

Town ezpz... maybe.
I like it. Rondo‘s re-entry and stubborn push on JJJ made me town him. Looked like an against the train endeavour I wouldn‘t place as maf.

Martin on the other hand keeps giving me the feeling that his posts lack authenticity.

Tutuu is a little dust devil that could be anything. Initially I thought town for being very informative but that fell off with me being unable to follow their voting logic. I‘m also not sure if they tried to pocket me with the TR.

Scotty‘s list with the Wilgy/Seanzie/something team was refreshing but it was probably too easy as a solve.

I should probably get on a keyboard and better delve into why I think Martin is mafia. Or change my mind depending on what else I find there.

As for JJJ , I‘m not sure if he is capable of using his authoritative vibe independently of alignment.
But that‘d be my main reason for the town lean and I am watching Rondo vsing him with great interest.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

die_meatbaby wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:49 am Oh meme it is again.... Can't communicate in words?
Also on the beginning of the game you voted with no reason on me. I made like 3 posts and you just vote on me with no particular reason. This shit doesn't help The Town. Can play real as well or should I show you how you fucking play town or as in in your position how to pretend being civilian. You are Mafia or Wolf, or how ever scum in this game is called,making much post to seem like insane active town who wants to win. But you made a mistake. Don't fucking annoy Civilian. Also spam with Bullshit doesn't help Town either! It's only my 3th game here but still def sure you are just not able to play scum because this is not Townisch what you do.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vivax wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:50 am Good morning bread
Sean
Rondo
Zenon

Town ezpz... maybe.
I like it. Rondo‘s re-entry and stubborn push on JJJ made me town him. Looked like an against the train endeavour I wouldn‘t place as maf.

Martin on the other hand keeps giving me the feeling that his posts lack authenticity.

Tutuu is a little dust devil that could be anything. Initially I thought town for being very informative but that fell off with me being unable to follow their voting logic. I‘m also not sure if they tried to pocket me with the TR.

Scotty‘s list with the Wilgy/Seanzie/something team was refreshing but it was probably too easy as a solve.

I should probably get on a keyboard and better delve into why I think Martin is mafia. Or change my mind depending on what else I find there.

As for JJJ , I‘m not sure if he is capable of using his authoritative vibe independently of alignment.
But that‘d be my main reason for the town lean and I am watching Rondo vsing him with great interest.
Nothing to say about the fact I have you scum too?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:51 am
die_meatbaby wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:49 am Oh meme it is again.... Can't communicate in words?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:51 am
I‘m dying I need a fucking coffee.
DMB is so town for those posts lmfao
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:53 am
Sean
Rondo
Zenon

Town ezpz... maybe.

It‘s fine Rondo, you can‘t be good at everything
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vivax wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:58 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:53 am
Sean
Rondo
Zenon

Town ezpz... maybe.

It‘s fine Rondo, you can‘t be good at everything
Nothing to say about JJJ calling you out and Scotty agreeing? Happy for me to 1v1 JJJ to try and distract from yourself?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”