Don't Starve Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Okay, once more, and this time with feeling.

Poll ended at Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:00 pm

Belzy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
25%
Lime Coke
33%
motobot
17%
Porscha
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
Zenon
No votes
Dragonfly (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
25%

Total votes: 12
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 80

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 1]

Post by S~V~S »

Spoiler: show
Vivax wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:28 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:03 am
Vivax wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:17 am
Ricochet wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:09 am Die_meatball, please be mindful of Rule 4, if you are serious in tone and replies.

If it’s not or a defensive thing or an injoke thing, please clarify.
To jump to her defense a little bit, she´s the impulsive type and likes to post in hyperbole but I hope nobody takes it personally as she needs to build a more nuanced mafia persona which requires practice so she´s going to exhibit that ´wooden mallet to close targets´ posting style for a while, probably.

I believe that post tone = exacerbated yelling directed at tutuu is a strong town point nontheless.
ur friend thinks people will respect her and take her seriously after she calls them annoying, egotistical and stupid?

She‘s my other half and the emotional type with a temper. Making the best of it means for me to acknowledge her as town for the brutal honesty so having her tone down the demeanors should suffice and if not we can policy her if you so wish but I‘d rather hit scum.

I need to review SVS in the meantime.
Thank You for this. I knew you were friends with DMB since I spoke to you about it when she came on board. And I had not ISOed you, but noted that when I saw a post of yours, there was no mention of her, and I was looking for your opinion, and tbh, wondering why, but didn't want to call attention to a thing which happened out of game.

Now i have to go read her brutal honesty, since I Have been picking posts rather than reading linerally since last night, and i don't recall much from her.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also fwiw, my memory of Vivax is that he was much more friendly, hail fellow well met when he was bad, a bit more prickly and short when town. But my experience is limited, and he may be a person who switches it up alot.
die_meatbaby
Posts in topic: 28
Aka: DMB

Post by die_meatbaby »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:19 am Image

I AM ANGRY
die_meatbaby

Post by die_meatbaby »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:19 am Image

I AM ANGRY

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

die_meatbaby wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:28 am Sorry I was working long yesterday and didn't had any energy to write here. Also that I am just writing on the phone because I can't log in on my fucking PC and this piss me of. My Screen on the Phone is ripped and so it takes fucking nervs do write with this thing
@tutuu
I played 2 games before and never did somebody have a ego like yours and annoyed me this fucking much. You literally just piss me of with no fucking reason.... I sorry that I didn't have time to spam the thread with bs like you.
i always admire honesty. You are not trying to butter up the highest poster who has kinda overwhelmed the thread a bit, in your first game here. That reads pretty well for you.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:27 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:26 am @tutuu I went back and skimmed Cartomancy and Hot Dog Fingers, the two games I recalled bad Porscha. She seemed a bit different from each other in both, but neither of them looked much like here, particularly for a day one from a person who I generally get the impression is a slow starter. Especially since she came back to address suspicions, she felt sincere to me.
How do I look?
I asked you a direct question last night, and you ignored me :pout:

I think you sounded sincere last night. Your original reaction to Jay playing sounded VERY sincere. So i don't think bad Rondo brings that case against Jay, I think you only do that if you believe me.

@Vivax, as i said, I was replying to a direct question from Scotty. My meaning there was that I'm not being manipulative when i say that. I'm just talking.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:37 am
Ricochet wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:09 am Die_meatball, please be mindful of Rule 4, if you are serious in tone and replies.

To jump to her defense a little bit, she´s the impulsive type and likes to post in hyperbole but I hope nobody takes it personally as she needs to build a more nuanced mafia persona which requires practice so she´s going to exhibit that ´wooden mallet to close targets´ posting style for a while, probably.

I believe that post tone = exacerbated yelling directed at tutuu is a strong town point nontheless.
ur friend thinks people will respect her and take her seriously after she calls them annoying, egotistical and stupid?

She‘s my other half and the emotional type with a temper. Making the best of it means for me to acknowledge her as town for the brutal honesty so having her tone down the demeanors should suffice and if not we can policy her if you so wish but I‘d rather hit scum.

Thank You for this. I knew you were friends with DMB since I spoke to you about it when she came on board. And I had not ISOed you, but noted that when I saw a post of yours, there was no mention of her, and I was looking for your opinion, and tbh, wondering why, but didn't want to call attention to a thing which happened out of game.

Now i have to go read her brutal honesty, since I Have been picking posts rather than reading linerally since last night, and i don't recall much from her.
If you allude to tutuus mentioning of discord stuff, I took it in but am not going to use it in my process.

I think I‘ve been very concise in using in-thread information exclusively.

The scumread on Scotty makes me giddy, he‘s quite the tornado so if he‘s scum catching him is one thing but I don‘t know if he could be buried in that case.

I like to keep him at null and contemplate if he‘s scum and bussing you. But I think I‘m good with my current vote, anyways.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:46 am
die_meatbaby wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:28 am Sorry I was working long yesterday and didn't had any energy to write here. Also that I am just writing on the phone because I can't log in on my fucking PC and this piss me of. My Screen on the Phone is ripped and so it takes fucking nervs do write with this thing
@tutuu
I played 2 games before and never did somebody have a ego like yours and annoyed me this fucking much. You literally just piss me of with no fucking reason.... I sorry that I didn't have time to spam the thread with bs like you.
i always admire honesty. You are not trying to butter up the highest poster who has kinda overwhelmed the thread a bit, in your first game here. That reads pretty well for you.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:27 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:26 am @tutuu I went back and skimmed Cartomancy and Hot Dog Fingers, the two games I recalled bad Porscha. She seemed a bit different from each other in both, but neither of them looked much like here, particularly for a day one from a person who I generally get the impression is a slow starter. Especially since she came back to address suspicions, she felt sincere to me.
How do I look?
I asked you a direct question last night, and you ignored me :pout:

I think you sounded sincere last night. Your original reaction to Jay playing sounded VERY sincere. So i don't think bad Rondo brings that case against Jay, I think you only do that if you believe me.

@Vivax, as i said, I was replying to a direct question from Scotty. My meaning there was that I'm not being manipulative when i say that. I'm just talking.
excellent
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 266
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I'm booooored and upset with myself... yayyyyyy
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

die_meatbaby wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:51 am @tutuu
Normally I wouldn't start a conversation with you, because I know you piss me off with the way you post here. But I still hope to get a real answer here.
Why you voting on Dr.Wilgy?
Don't answer with memes. Don't answer with "Idk" or "no reason"
Or is is just the next Town you going to annoy?

I often find this frustrating as well. Someone asks me a direct question, i answer it and try to be sincere.

you are either town, or tutuus teammate, and I'm kinda kidding about the second part.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Vivax wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:47 am

If you allude to tutuus mentioning of discord stuff, I took it in but am not going to use it in my process.

The scumread on Scotty makes me giddy, he‘s quite the tornado so if he‘s scum catching him is one thing but I don‘t know if he could be buried in that case.

I like to keep him at null and contemplate if he‘s scum and bussing you. But I think I‘m good with my current vote, anyways.
No I allude to you and i PMing when DMB joined the site over her not being able to access certain features. And I have not made a case on Scotty? I am not really sure what I think of him yet.

He's saying the usual paranoid things he says to me, but he does not feel particularly sincere to me. I don't know if I believe him with all of his little jabs. I voted him as kind of a joke, since he was poking me about not liking to OMGUS, and there ius no "Unvote" in this thread. It's not a sincere vote and I thought i was clear about it when I made it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

ebwop, so i knew you were connected to her, but only from that interaction. I was specifically looking for your take on her, but didn't want to directly ask since I knew you had a connection based on "not in this thread" info.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:54 am

No I allude to you and i PMing when DMB joined the site over her not being able to access certain features. And I have not made a case on Scotty? I am not really sure what I think of him yet.

He's saying the usual paranoid things he says to me, but he does not feel particularly sincere to me. I don't know if I believe him with all of his little jabs. I voted him as kind of a joke, since he was poking me about not liking to OMGUS, and there ius no "Unvote" in this thread. It's not a sincere vote and I thought i was clear about it when I made it.
The pre-game PMs to unlock the game threads? Why is it relevant to this game ?

Should give motobot a reread.

If your vote on Scotty isn‘t serious just carry on ig. But would be nice to see you make up your mind on a serious vote in the meantime.

I believe into my case but also see that literally anything can happen in this game so I curb my hopes.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:28 am
bet bet
I don't do that. I like my bear. I might consider a siggy bet on something I feel more strongly about at some point, though. I have enough of a sense of it not to vote her today, but may not feel the same on a later day.

Also looks like you welshed on your last bet, so i don't know if you'd make good on it :noble:

Gotta get ready for work, will bring up a list later, i wanted to do it this AM, but it was a lively thread for 6 AM.
die_meatbaby

Post by die_meatbaby »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:50 am
die_meatbaby wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:51 am @tutuu
Normally I wouldn't start a conversation with you, because I know you piss me off with the way you post here. But I still hope to get a real answer here.
Why you voting on Dr.Wilgy?
Don't answer with memes. Don't answer with "Idk" or "no reason"
Or is is just the next Town you going to annoy?

I often find this frustrating as well. Someone asks me a direct question, i answer it and try to be sincere.

you are either town, or tutuus teammate, and I'm kinda kidding about the second part.
First still got no answer also that tutuu is online here.

Second I would try to distance from mafiaplayers like that. Thats to risk and obvious mafia game. People would see it quickly. As a beginner who never were mafia since playing I would not play like this. to risky
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Vivax wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:00 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:54 am

The pre-game PMs to unlock the game threads? Why is it relevant to this game ?

Should give motobot a reread.

If your vote on Scotty isn‘t serious just carry on ig. But would be nice to see you make up your mind on a serious vote in the meantime.

I believe into my case but also see that literally anything can happen in this game so I curb my hopes.
It's not. That was my point. I knew you had a connection, i was curious to see what you said about her, but didn't want to directly ask since I only knew that due to those PM's.

For someone that gets accused of saying too much, I am still so not clear at times I guess.

What do you think of Scotty? I haven't seen it yet, or I missed it.
die_meatbaby

Post by die_meatbaby »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:56 am ebwop, so i knew you were connected to her, but only from that interaction. I was specifically looking for your take on her, but didn't want to directly ask since I knew you had a connection based on "not in this thread" info.
https://tl.net/mytlnet/myposts.php
This link is my profile on another website where I played 2 games. game 1 as Town game 2 as Doctor.
In game 1 Vivax was Doctor and acted cringe so he got lynched D1. (You can see I was also agressiv to him there)
Second game Vivax was Mafiaboss. He just posted random nonsense, memes and just played lazy town member and he got strong townreads from all players. Here he don't plays like mafia (for right now)
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 149
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Hi all, just checking.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:36 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:35 pm Can't we kill Porscha? Last time Porscha was mafia i gut scumread her. This time time I'm also gut scumreading her. 2/2 maybe???
Hold on, Rondo caught JJJ

*holds up mic to @RondoDimBuckle *
Not sure if serious or not but it reflects my attitude towards the two so town points to Scotty.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Motobot could be anything. Going to need more than the vote on tutuu which at this point looks stale.

I thought the timing and process looked opportunistic but I’d rather have more input.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also can someone point out the Martin faux slip to me?

Yay work. Bbl.
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:01 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:28 am
bet bet
I don't do that. I like my bear. I might consider a siggy bet on something I feel more strongly about at some point, though. I have enough of a sense of it not to vote her today, but may not feel the same on a later day.

Also looks like you welshed on your last bet, so i don't know if you'd make good on it :noble:

Gotta get ready for work, will bring up a list later, i wanted to do it this AM, but it was a lively thread for 6 AM.
Winner can pick my avi for a month

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also can someone point out the Martin faux slip to me?

Yay work. Bbl.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well that’s weird lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm weird

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:09 pm Could also throw SVS into townleans but I'm not gonna put it on the list because I wanna act like I'm planting seeds when I actually don't know what I'm doing.
You’re the only person I recall having said this, lol, even if you won’t commit. Can I ask what led you to this tentative thought?

What about DMB led you to think she’s specifically bad? Or is it just a low poster vote?

My boss called in (golfing) sick so o may have more time today.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:01 amI'm weird
We all try not to talk about that Honey 💖
Ricochet
Posts in topic: 234

Post by Ricochet »

I encountered birbs, again. It did not go well, again.

Fashioned a parasol for no frigging reason.

Still found no usage for traps. Is it a terrain thing, I wonder.

I almost stepped into a worm hole.
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:13 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:01 amI'm weird
We all try not to talk about that Honey 💖
Bad news. I'm self aware.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:54 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:56 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:41 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:40 pm Nah, Porscha's town.
why
I have a secret tell on Porscha that hasn't been wrong yet, even before she broke out of her volume-tell issue. I'd rather not say what it is because I've been able to catch her off like 3 posts a few times, and I can usually find her town very quickly when she is town.
Is your secret tell TMI that she is town?
In a way. I hacked Porscha's discord, so I just pop over and check on her alignment every game. I'm not unfair about it though - if she rands wolf, I don't look at mafia chat, so that mafia still has a fair chacne.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:08 pm Townread:
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ

Townlean:
Zenon
Martin

[VOTE: Die Meat baby] aubergine
I should probably be colored forest green here.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:00 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:47 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:04 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:02 pm Lol why arent you actually combating my point?
which points? why im scumreading u and sean? u said it urself. ur polarized. ur not being towny. so i have to think ur maf
Tell me about me.
u werent posting so i thought ur maf
I didn't even know about the game until I saw your @ this morning, and then didn't get a rolecard until this afternoon, and then I took some mushrooms and ended up getting lost in a sunflower maze and ate brussels sprout pecan tacos. I have not had time to post.

You had me at hello.

This totally vibes with my own experience this game, except I took different drugs and ate different food...and I didn't get lost, BUT! The rest is the same.

TR Sean
I don't think my experience is AI. Why are you townreading me for it?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:46 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:58 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:56 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:35 pm Can't we kill Porscha? Last time Porscha was mafia i gut scumread her. This time time I'm also gut scumreading her. 2/2 maybe???
Porscha is town so like maybe push a scum
Maybe u can teach me a thing or two about scumhunting id be happy to learn from u! :)
I am not a scum hunter I am a town hunter by trade so like no. But also Sean and Porscha are obv town and 2 of your very hard early pushes so like *shrugs*
Why am I obvtown? I feel like I've had a hard time getting into the game thus far.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@tutuu
Welcome to The Syndicate. Would you mind getting an avatar when you get a chance? It helps me associate your posts together better when it isn't the generic question mark.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Ricochet wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:11 am Catching up from my wagonz post (#412). 7 pages oh boy. Sprawling notes incoming.

Vivax rebutted that he has cooled off due to gamestate i.e. sandbagging / vague gamereads to skirt being AI read. I don't think I grasp his pov, but it also doesn't eliminate the contrast of having looked into player's texts and intentions early on. One of the two approaches rings superficial.

Creature surfaces:
-- begs for mercy right away
-- points to meta of similar activity; to note, there is open disinterest stated in that game, which has so far not been expressed here; I reserve judgement on whether this is to save face or genuine
-- rebuttal that they would ghost under pressure, not entirely (and game-breakingly) is alright
-- questions tutuu on focusing on zeroposters, but townreads them for lulz-just-trollin
-- focuses on Seanzie inactivity and potential Rondo - JJJ buddying

Probably ok with Creature atp.

---

Porscha more active:
-- statement on having also played AI-cluelesss for a while
-- startled by the idea of Seanzie being lynched
-- frustration at getting the polarized / not active enough treatment (from knowledgeable-on-meta players, especially)
-- ok so main rebuttal is that all the suss from tutuu is untrue and unfouonded
-- #674 is also a rebuttal worth considering (along with Se7en similar meta -- edit: though apparently some claims about that meta are not accurate?)

On the fence, but last posts read a lot better.

---

JJJ desires more Martin

---

tutuu chaosy with her instant townreads and vote switches.

and then roleclaims.
===reactions:
Scotty ok's it.
SVS lemme think about it's it.
JJJ disapproves of tutuu wagon regardless' it.
Rondo annyoed at early claim's it.
Porscha expresses reservations of WIFOM's it.
Zenon doesn't find it confirmable's it and disapprove of protection choice's it.

---

Sudden Porscha push (tutuu, scotty, JJJ on page), coupled with very inactive / complete inactives. Ergh. Porscha or one other individual name on this list would ring fine, but creating a wolf scenario of whatif's and zero-poster's feels like driving attention outside a lot of actual gamestate.

JJJ later states it has more to do with the expectation of an active, town Porscha.
Scotty later likes the pushback.

State of push now...? ?

--

Zenon votes Vivax.
Zenon votes Tutuu.
Townreads Porscha.
Asks for Tutuu's protection. Then to use it on Rondo.
Wolfreads tutuu's Seanzie vote.
Zenon votes Scotty.

Hm. Woke up with the vibe that it's still all tantrum and empty voting, BUT the read into tutuu is acknowledgeable. Best part of the ISO by far, atm.

--

SVS surfaces
-- more mechtalk and susstalk in relation to tutuu
-- back and forths with Scotty
-- step back on tutuu after roleclaim

Growing feeling that her interests and topics are inversely proportional to having made any actual read or focused elsewhere. There is potential in skirting with this. Or just preparing to tunnel on those two suss's.

--

Rondo surfaces and sort of sprawls all over. I don't find the time and resources to judge all of that. Pass.

Did not expect him to defend zeroposter-D1-lynching, tho.

Some proposal about the item pick order on D2 that I don't understand one bit.

At least seems to come up with a JJJ + Scotty + Vivax scenario. Some JJJ - Scotty interaction is perhaps worth analyzing, but his mashup of quotes also felt from all over the place.
Does make a point about both of his suspects brushing it off with hahahoohoo's.

I am feeling a decent to light to strong pass on Rondo material toDay.

--

Seanzie!

-- abandons all hope of catching up first 12 pages
Funny how JJJ suggests that he look into mostly inactives. Ergh.
-- townreads Porscha. Repeatedly. Calls it a tell thing. States it was accurate a lot of times in previous games.
A Porscha / Seanzie w/w world would already start to look kinda dumbmove, judging from Seanzie's moves.
-- rebuttal on same "polarized" argument from tutuu (unfounded, unrealistic, unproved meta-wise)
-- lol mushrooms
-- fine's falcon

uuhhhh k

--

Martin!

Bookmarking his longass post to look at later. Maybe.

--

votes on Metababy
-- tutuu why
-- Martin have to read the longass post to probably figure out why
-- LimeCoke why

another wagon with little... meat on it (CSI_hiyaaa_mp2

--

Speaking of LimeCoke: resurfaces,
-- apparently forgot to vote, surprised he isn't getting flak.
-- also considers Vivax, Motobot or Porscha voting

uhhhh k

--

Falcon surfaces
-- too long doesn't read Rondo's case
-- vibes with Sean on several levels

uuuuh k

--

Meatbaby surfaces and... wew. That is some tone. Da fuk.
Ricochet wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:12 am that's all I can do for the next few hours, probably.

Not feeling that great about camp probably
Vivax
SVS
Scotty
(in this order of severity)
I'm having a very hard time figuring out how you feel about anything from your first post, and I don't see how you arrived at the camp you mentioned in your second post. In particular, can you tell me about Scotty? I feel like they've been rather present in the pages you caught up on, but you only briefly mentioned how other people are reacting to them.

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 47

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:58 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:00 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:47 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:04 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:02 pm Lol why arent you actually combating my point?
which points? why im scumreading u and sean? u said it urself. ur polarized. ur not being towny. so i have to think ur maf
Tell me about me.
u werent posting so i thought ur maf
I didn't even know about the game until I saw your @ this morning, and then didn't get a rolecard until this afternoon, and then I took some mushrooms and ended up getting lost in a sunflower maze and ate brussels sprout pecan tacos. I have not had time to post.

You had me at hello.

This totally vibes with my own experience this game, except I took different drugs and ate different food...and I didn't get lost, BUT! The rest is the same.

TR Sean
I don't think my experience is AI. Why are you townreading me for it?

Cuz I'm town, and it mirrors my own experience. Whether it's AI or not, I find it towny
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:50 am
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ

Townlean:
Zenon
Martin

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:07 am
Maybe u can teach me a thing or two about scumhunting id be happy to learn from u! :)
I am not a scum hunter I am a town hunter by trade so like no. But also Sean and Porscha are obv town and 2 of your very hard early pushes so like *shrugs*
Why am I obvtown? I feel like I've had a hard time getting into the game thus far.
Why are Seans expectations different?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Game is something like this.

Porscha
die_meatbaby

tutuu

Scotty
MartinGG99
falcon45ca

JaggedJimmyJay
RondoDimBuckle

Zenon
S~V~S
motobot
Belzy
DrWilgy

Creature
Lime Coke
Vivax

Ricochet

I initially had Scotty a lot lower, and honestly I'm not sure if I could articulate why it felt wrong, but it did, so I ended up moving him up like 3 buckets.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:36 am Game is something like this.

Porscha
die_meatbaby

tutuu

Scotty
MartinGG99
falcon45ca

JaggedJimmyJay
RondoDimBuckle

Zenon
S~V~S
motobot
Belzy
DrWilgy

Creature
Lime Coke
Vivax

Ricochet

I initially had Scotty a lot lower, and honestly I'm not sure if I could articulate why it felt wrong, but it did, so I ended up moving him up like 3 buckets.
Dead last? Mah goodness.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

That longpost did not have Scotty, but I raised susses on him previously.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Vivax wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:30 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:50 am
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ

Townlean:
Zenon
Martin

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:07 am
Why are Seans expectations different?
Good Question

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Ricochet wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:37 am

Porscha
die_meatbaby

tutuu

Scotty
MartinGG99
falcon45ca

JaggedJimmyJay
RondoDimBuckle

Zenon
S~V~S
motobot
Belzy
DrWilgy

Creature
Lime Coke
Vivax

Ricochet

Dead last? Mah goodness.
Mah goodness indeed. If it helps, I did include Vivax pretty low, just for you.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:41 am

Porscha
die_meatbaby

tutuu

Scotty
MartinGG99
falcon45ca

JaggedJimmyJay
RondoDimBuckle

Zenon
S~V~S
motobot
Belzy
DrWilgy

Creature
Lime Coke
Vivax

Ricochet

Dead last? Mah goodness.
pls explain how porscha and dead flesh child are higher than tutuu outed doc?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

and all the rest of the reads as well
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:43 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:41 am

Porscha
die_meatbaby

tutuu

Scotty
MartinGG99
falcon45ca

JaggedJimmyJay
RondoDimBuckle

Zenon
S~V~S
motobot
Belzy
DrWilgy

Creature
Lime Coke
Vivax

Ricochet

Dead last? Mah goodness.
pls explain how porscha and dead flesh child are higher than tutuu outed doc?
Porscha is a polorized noob. Meatbaby is an actual newcomer and has shown clear signs of townie aggression that I think someone on their 3rd game would be very unlikely to be able to pull off as scum.

I saw something about Tutuu claiming something, but didn't actually see what the claim was, so my Tutuu read isn't based on that.

All the rest are because I'm good at this game.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

putting me mid is hardly mind blowing
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Not really the list in order of confidence type but my elimination pool for today would be Rico/Martin/SVS, most realistically. I roughly agree with most placements in Seanzie´s list which is a blunt way to describe it but I am happy to ascribe to it.

That´s cause I was able to get some information from them. Wildcards for me would be Wilgy/motobot. Porscha initially too but she´s town from the latest tone in her posts imo, method worked for me so far I think. Lime Coke idk either I can have others figure it out.

Seanzie seems town.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Vivax wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:36 am Not really the list in order of confidence type but my elimination pool for today would be Rico/Martin/SVS, most realistically. I roughly agree with most placements in Seanzie´s list which is a blunt way to describe it but I am happy to ascribe to it.

That´s cause I was able to get some information from them. Wildcards for me would be Wilgy/motobot. Porscha initially too but she´s town from the latest tone in her posts imo, method worked for me so far I think. Lime Coke idk either I can have others figure it out.

Seanzie seems town.
Based on just Rico/Martin/SVS/Porscha, we seem to be pretty far away from each other thoughtwise, only matching on two of those names but you say you like my list. What other placements in particular are you happy with?

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: Ricochet] aubergine
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

We're about 8 hours out from EoD, and I don't like Tutuu, Jay or Meatball (I see Lime just moved though) as wagons.

[VOTE: Ricochet] aubergine

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:12 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:09 pm Could also throw SVS into townleans but I'm not gonna put it on the list because I wanna act like I'm planting seeds when I actually don't know what I'm doing.
You’re the only person I recall having said this, lol, even if you won’t commit. Can I ask what led you to this tentative thought?

What about DMB led you to think she’s specifically bad? Or is it just a low poster vote?

My boss called in (golfing) sick so o may have more time today.
Man I wish I could golf.

With you I think I've liked your analysis on certain situations. I actually forgot what these were I think one of them was around game start with what you were talking with Tutuu about with the item claim things.
Plus other things that I can't remember off the top of my head.

DMB thought her posting was weak for a while up until the most recent appearance with the aggressive, yet super unnecessary, stuff towards Tutuu which may just mean she's town.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”