Post by tutuu »

Wilgy doesnt seem happy about hkatt dying. Hes mafia
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 223

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 2]

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:49 pm
Belzy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:47 pm Wilg made a very good case on me, based on d1, I look really bad. On d2 I was willing to lynch HK tho and tried to get the attention back to him. I hope Porscha is wolf and we lynch here.
I am at the point to do something I have never done in a game - sheeping.
I am going to sheep Wigly this day until I can feel this game again.
plz no, this is a terrible plan.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:42 pm Wilgy doesnt seem happy about hkatt dying. Hes mafia
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOILED AGAIN BY THE MAGNIFICENT TUTUU
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:48 pm
Belzy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:47 pm Wilg made a very good case on me, based on d1, I look really bad. On d2 I was willing to lynch HK tho and tried to get the attention back to him. I hope Porscha is wolf and we lynch here.
plz no, this is a terrible plan.
I am counting on you Captain errr I mean Doctor. :noble:

Ignore Tutuu trying to dissuade you from your iso research. It has been eye popping for me to say the least so I want to say thank you for doing it <3
;)
tutuu
Posts in topic: 424

Post by tutuu »

Why not sheep Kate? She was right on hkatt mafia
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 93

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: LC] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

wilgy gets it

where it is that I look pretty bad from the HK flip

and I'm sort of confused why no one else is really commenting on that. ofc I did not make it super clear that's what I was trying to discuss but. yeah

can't rule out that wilgy is just putting in the work post-hk flip but more logical deduction is that scum is demotivated now

I feel good about voting Belzy
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@Kate do you have an explanation of your Lime Coke scumread somewhere or are we just trusting you to pop off again like in summer sh*t

I think I would be plenty happy with Lime Coke/Belzy as today's wagons
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

that said I do think Lime Coke is town
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

but pyxxy being confident in a read is some sus shit
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

SPEAKING OF

HK/Tutuu

5 fluffy posts of HK interacting with Tutuu before getting into anything that could be deemed AI is either somewhat sketchy or the Tutuu effect.
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:03 pm [VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine

The team is Tutuu, Caitlin, Wilgy.
always spicy never boring
Calls Seanzie's initial take of Tutuu, Cait and I spicy. Seems encouraging of this team Seanzie put out.
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:16 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:52 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:54 pm catching up through p200 and all I learned was that Baker is a wolf.
im debating if i should continue trusting my baker townread or if i should townread hkatt here and trust him that baker is scummy. not sure whats the play
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:53 pm u could argue that baker is scum whos going for the white knight town cait play

maybe the safest play is to take away that cait is more reinforced townread and hold off on reading baker and hkatt for now
I think it's safe to say there's minimum one wolf between baker, cait, and falcon
HK discusses wolves in baker, cait, falc to Tutuu while being unprompted.
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:44 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:16 pm Hollowkatt and Nanook also realistically prob contains a mafia; both make a read once in a blue moon - usually without explanation - and also either aren't voting or still have their first vote out there

Looking at Nanook more here because Hollowkatt had a townier start. I feel like town!Nanook would have done more atp, whereas mafia!Nanook could just let this thread state be bad
Mostly D1 is about finding townies more than it is finding wolves. If I can find a list of people I don't want to kill then (assuming I'm not bassackwards) all I need to do is chop everyone else yeah?

atm I'm good with tutuu, they're obvs. Baker was a sussy baka during their catch up.
Seanzie I am withholding a read on. Mostly b/c he hasn't asked for one. I think you're probably town and if so Falcon/Baker look more sus b/c of the way they're pushing on you (lhf/fluffy basically) which when it's the bulk of the case either comes from a wolf or comes from someone who's not really grokking the game. Either way it's a place to look.

Belzy I think is also town.
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:17 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:16 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:54 pm catching up through p200 and all I learned was that Baker is a wolf.
im debating if i should continue trusting my baker townread or if i should townread hkatt here and trust him that baker is scummy. not sure whats the play
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:53 pm u could argue that baker is scum whos going for the white knight town cait play

maybe the safest play is to take away that cait is more reinforced townread and hold off on reading baker and hkatt for now
I think it's safe to say there's minimum one wolf between baker, cait, and falcon
Blast this the moment there's an indication Baker & Falcon are TvT
why do you say that?
Gives an obvtown to Tutuu.
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:54 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:03 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:27 pm Hmmmm, Kate eh?
Indeed

I don't rlly like how she's just sitting on the sidelines asking for a summary, without rlly trying to do any solving on her own. She's just... there
It’s funny, I was just thinking this as I am reading in my catch up. I think I’ll move my vote back to [VOTE: Kate] aubergine.

I am slightly leaning town on Cait, Falcon, tutuu, and Wilgy.

Not sure about hk. I don’t understand why they got votes to begin with and their response to it seems very understated. I feel like I’d try to be chill about it like that if I was in that position and were bad.

In the end I am more familiar with Kate and I originally voted her since she had one post and wanted to encourage her to post some more. But it doesn’t feel like there is effort there I expect from her. Don’t worry about catching up Kate it’s mostly just Day 1 antics and Falcon is the only one really building a case. Just jump in and play from here because it’s probably going to come down to your gut anyway.

Honestly, there isn’t much to base anything on so it’s the best I’ve got at the moment.

Anyway, those are my current thoughts. They aren’t really worth much.
mostly I'm used to carrying wagons early in the game so I don't typically pay much attention to them. Nanook is going to vote me and park there it's a thing he's done basically since our champs game last year. Tutuu had an opportunistic vote but the rest of their content has been super townie so I don't really care about that either. Wigly is random and does whatever he wants to do, again it's just kind of a thing that exists.
Finally there's Caitlin who is what I consider the only legit vote I'm carrying as her suspicion is at least explained and understandable.

ultimately it's a 4 vote wagon with one auto, one rando, one opportunistic, and one legit vote. Not a thing I'd actually concern myself with.
State's Tutuu's vote on them is opportunistic. Which is oddish. Generally we'd see that out of a W pushing T, but here it's towny opportunism.
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:17 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:15 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:13 pm HKatt and Lime Coke look the worst on a quick glance

But Daisy & Fingersplints prob look the worst...? Scumreading one of them isn't the most common read, atleast
i think we should kill all 4 :nicenod:
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:44 pm @Kate @hollowkatt hi friends i noticed u haven't voted yet, may i interest you in a fine old aged pyxxy vote straight from my family's vineyard? mmm the smell ... delicious ...
so I may have lost track of what day it was yesterday soz about that. Tutuu why did you want me to vote pyxxy?
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:21 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:18 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:13 pm HKatt and Lime Coke look the worst on a quick glance

But Daisy & Fingersplints prob look the worst...? Scumreading one of them isn't the most common read, atleast
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:44 pm @Kate @hollowkatt hi friends i noticed u haven't voted yet, may i interest you in a fine old aged pyxxy vote straight from my family's vineyard? mmm the smell ... delicious ...
so I may have lost track of what day it was yesterday soz about that. Tutuu why did you want me to vote pyxxy?
i thought he's mafia but that was false alarm dw he's town
because of this:
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:10 pm ok cool pyx probably town coz he didnt kill me. i was left alive to mischop him probably

and/or daisy might be mafia. and/or fs. going with sean's reads. and/or baker/lc

[VOTE: daisy] aubergine
?

or is there something else you've found that you liked about them?
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:26 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:24 pm

because of this:
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:10 pm ok cool pyx probably town coz he didnt kill me. i was left alive to mischop him probably

and/or daisy might be mafia. and/or fs. going with sean's reads. and/or baker/lc

?

its just that + sean had pyx as top town. time to sheep. pyx is lock town for me too now. no way he kills sean here only for me to chop him today, imo. i dunno it seems bad. much better for wolf pyx to kill me and have sean defend him. i dont think i was a bad n1 kill there considering ppls reads on me and my post count. but i was left alive coz my reads were all bad i think
About the only reason pyxxy would have killed seanzie there is to lock in the reads so that someone like you would absolutely sheep them. But you seem sincere and yesterday you were really townie so meh carry on
More interactions with Tutuu that appear to just be 'lets look like I'm hunting busy work'
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:21 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:03 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:26 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:24 pm

because of this:

?

its just that + sean had pyx as top town. time to sheep. pyx is lock town for me too now. no way he kills sean here only for me to chop him today, imo. i dunno it seems bad. much better for wolf pyx to kill me and have sean defend him. i dont think i was a bad n1 kill there considering ppls reads on me and my post count. but i was left alive coz my reads were all bad i think
About the only reason pyxxy would have killed seanzie there is to lock in the reads so that someone like you would absolutely sheep them. But you seem sincere and yesterday you were really townie so meh carry on
I disagree. Im not at all convinced tutuu is sincere. She went from having me lockdown to being the first of Seanzie’s reads she would NK? I don’t believe it.
ok maybe sincere is the wrong word to use here, maybe the right wording is "seems to believe what they're saying" now as to whether or not what they're saying has any legitimacy remains to be seen and I said as much when I talked about how straight up sheeping the reads list ain't a great call until/unless we see some outlier results on that list and then we can re-evaluate.

I get what Tutuu is doing I'm just not sure I agree with how they've gotten themselves to where they are but they seem earnest in the way that they're presenting it.
TR's Tutuu while 'disagreeing' with the outcome.

Going to split this one into two and do Tutuu's side on an independant post because there's like 200 pages in that ISO and I'm scared.

Conclusion so far:
It seems that HK was in effort to pocket Tutuu. Even when HK's stances and position wasn't in agreement with Tutuu, there was never a point where HK took direct opposition to Tutuu and always seemed to be encouraging them even when unprompted. With this in mind, declaring Tutuu's vote opportunistic and not pushing them for it makes sense. It's more of the same of HK pocketing Tutuu, and I think they slipped up there. A good look for Tutuu.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

HK/Tutuu

Tutuu side
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:54 pm i dunno hkatt's tells despite seeing him as both alignments multiple times so it'll be hard. same for kate

wilgy pyxxy nook falcon were the ppl i referred to as unreadable for me earlier. but now i decided im townreading falcon every game

i hope i can get a read on everyone else im not particularly worried i'll struggle. but i'll struggle a lot with those 6 5 names
HK hard to read
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:18 pm [VOTE: hkatt] aubergine

voting for the katt coz out of the people i couldnt find as town he has the most posts / impact as far as i can recall
Votes HK for inability to find vs postcount.
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:19 pm god hkatt is so hard to read ive no idea how to read him
HK hard to read x2
Baker suspicion based on HK's inquiry

HK hard to read x3
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:32 pm [VOTE: hkatt] aubergine
votes HK again
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:07 am Also pyxxy and hkatt not w/w i predict w pyxxy would bus hkatt here
Pyxxy HK not W/W
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:08 am tutuu
cait - obv town, tons of posting, frustrated at getting scumread by falcon
belzy - obv town, imo exhausting questions due to diligence due to being town
falcon - obv town, should always be townread, diligence, theres solving

daisy - i think her tone is rly towny; non-chalant; rejected a townread due tone
porscha - i think town due to being chill; porscha is prone to being perpetually anxious; as scum she'd struggle hiding it more
sean - i think town due to the normal town sean where he makes up some reads and lies about being confident about them. that's what he's done every single town game so no reason to doubt it. i havent seen him copy it as scum in the 2 scum games ive seen of him. i also thought that his thoughts were interesting on tutuu/cait/wilgy being w/w/w even tho its pretty off and pretty pepe silvia
roxy - just town due to tone, seems consistent with past town games, i dig her reads too

wilgy - i dunno how to read him
finger - i dunno how to read her
kate - i dunno how to read her this game
baker - i had some towny pings but a lot of ppl are expressing a scumread so i need to take baker out. potentially whiteknighted town!cait from town!falcon
nook - i dunno how to read him
hkatt - i dunno how to read him. similar to baker. gut i wanna say town but he seems pretty calm and cordial which is generally scummy especially for hkatt imo and also im taking into account the scumreads placed onto him so im rejecting my gut townread here

pyx - i think he saw the v/v wagons at hkatt and kate and didnt want the heat and placed vote onto v!daisy. daisy is obv town for me but she can also be not a too difficult mischop for mafia here as her townyness isnt shown in the standard / expected way of a town to show, its an easy vote to make on daisy here. i hated it

i personally dont think pyxxy is w/w with hkatt and w/w with kate, as i predict that pyxxy would be bussing them if he's mafia, as he loves bussing in general + recent game mafia bussed hardcore and stole a won game from town so he'd be biased to bus even more imo
HK hard to read x4. Positions HK lower on the rainbow where Pyxxy is W at the same time doesn't declare HK as T. This feels gross, as if HK's placement and explanation are both unnatural.
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:08 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:05 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:02 am i think theres a good chance all 3 scum are wagoned which is rly funny i hope thats the case. well maybe 1-2 more realistically
Which 3 would be teamed then?

Or which 2?
i feel like pyx baker nook is one possibility for the team

kate and/or hkatt and/or 1 or 2 random poe members is another possibility
explains hk in PoE as a fill in for evolving poe I assume?
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:33 pm If it comes down to it id vote kate over hkatt as i townread 3/3 on kate and 0/3 on hkatt

Would rly rly rly love for a pyxxy chop tho. Pls. Pyxxy is so delicious. We should eat him
HK pos 2 over Kate but under pyxxy.
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:16 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:14 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:23 pm [VOTE: daisy] aubergine

@pyxxy lead the way
Why are we voting daisy. And also beware I'm on meds today. I have ouchies.
the n1 kill had daisy hkatt fsplint baker/lc in his poe. i dont care for a particular order, ive decided im voting in there. i saw daisy had an existing vote and pyxxy voted her yesterday so i decided why not
!! This is weird and I didn't catch this until now !!
During all of D1, HK was Tutuu's alternate to Pyxxy. However upon Seanzie flipping D2, Pyxxy isn't the go to, it's Daisy.
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:38 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:26 pm About the only reason pyxxy would have killed seanzie there is to lock in the reads so that someone like you would absolutely sheep them
but pyxxy hasnt seen me be vocal about suggesting we sheep dead villagers, or has anyone else

thinking pyx is mafia is just overthinking it

me and sean were both consensus town, me a bit more

sean had pyx as top town. i had pyx as top scum

sean died. not me

ergo i think pyx should be town here. i was left alive to mischop pyx. since i was yelling a lot yesterday that pyx is mafia
This explanation was provided after voting for daisy, not HK.
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:47 am tutuu
Caitlin
pyxxy
falcon45ca
Belzy
Spacedaisy

Porscha
Roxy

baker / Lime Coke
DrWilgy

hollowkatt
Kate
fingersplints
HK once again close to the bottom, but not there.
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:48 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:47 pm this is the 2nd day phase in a row hkatt offers townreads on other slots in poe and offers no scumreads. idk if this is towny or not. he didnt vote yesterday too. just weird. im trying to think if it means anything

It means he's POE IMO
well yea he still is for me
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:50 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:48 pm both hkatt and fs ignored my question asking them what are their scumreads, if they have 3 ppl they suspect
ignoring questions is >rand scummy in my experience, no? well specifically benign / mundane questions like who is mafia etc
HK still PoE in spite of being 2nd d1.
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:03 pm [VOTE: hkatt] aubergine

everyone is townreading everyone this is quite difficult XD
votes HK
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:33 pm well i think kate and hkatt are both town now. definitely hkatt
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:38 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:36 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:33 pm well i think kate and hkatt are both town now. definitely hkatt
Omg really??
people dont allow themselves to go that far as mafia. as town yeah, not as mafia. not that far
Pulls HK out of PoE re HK v Kate.

That's it actually, not as bad as I thought.

Conclusion:
Tutuu's approach to HK is gross and feels unnatural. HK was always for reasons put 2nd place in PoE and almost never put in first place. This was very blantant when Daisy was Tutuu's suspect over HK when Seanzie flipped, then splints/kate over HK. If HK ever took the spot as first, Tutuu would find a reason to change it.

HK's interactions towards Tutuu seems unaligned but Tutuu's actions towards HK seems very much aligned.

Would Yeet. Solid member of the PoE.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

PoE is:
Belzy=Porscha>Tutuu>Splints

Could be wrong on:
Pyxxy>Roxy>Lime

Town:
Daisy=Kate=Falcon
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

No it aint. Kate and Sean got us a wolf. Would be silly not to listen to their LC read
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:45 pm No it aint. Kate and Sean got us a wolf. Would be silly not to listen to their LC read
My friend, you've been playing musical chairs regarding town legacies all game swapping from one to another in ad nauseum. Where are YOUR reads? You've said I'm wolf 5 times now without anything behind it. It really starts to feel hollow when on loop.

Further, and I suppose this is just a minor thing that has my vibes working:
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:05 pm also wilgy was on hkatt and then he moved to pyxxy
This take feels disingenuous. As your framing a vote that had no impact as if it was a magical push to keep HK alive. I was on HK and HK was a fine vote, but they weren't going over.
HK was 2 to Nook 4. Nook had no right going over and I voted to save.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

*all game should be all day. Stating it's all game isn't fair.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Now that I've finished practicing my JJJ cross examinations. I take nap.

[VOTE: Belzy] aubergine

Should be back before EoD. Goodnight <3<3
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Belzy wasnt that big of a townread for sean n kate so i suppose theyre a possible deep wolf. Im sheeping the town who proved themselves doe
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:31 am Image

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ok I was sus before but now you're town
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:57 pm
I mean...personally I would since she did great with the HK read...if she wasn't on me the entire time. :noble:
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:46 am HK/Porscha
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:56 pm porscha can have a town lean, as a treat.
HK provides Porscha a TR

Donezo

Porscha side:
Porscha wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:13 pm [VOTE: Hollowkatt] aubergine

Sorry for the rand
Opened the game with apologizing for HK's rand.
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:57 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:16 pm Hollowkatt and Nanook also realistically prob contains a mafia; both make a read once in a blue moon - usually without explanation - and also either aren't voting or still have their first vote out there

Looking at Nanook more here because Hollowkatt had a townier start. I feel like town!Nanook would have done more atp, whereas mafia!Nanook could just let this thread state be bad
me no vote either tho
Advises against voting both HK and Nook
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:18 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:54 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:03 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:27 pm Hmmmm, Kate eh?
Indeed

I don't rlly like how she's just sitting on the sidelines asking for a summary, without rlly trying to do any solving on her own. She's just... there
It’s funny, I was just thinking this as I am reading in my catch up. I think I’ll move my vote back to [VOTE: Kate] aubergine.

I am slightly leaning town on Cait, Falcon, tutuu, and Wilgy.

Not sure about hk. I don’t understand why they got votes to begin with and their response to it seems very understated. I feel like I’d try to be chill about it like that if I was in that position and were bad.

In the end I am more familiar with Kate and I originally voted her since she had one post and wanted to encourage her to post some more. But it doesn’t feel like there is effort there I expect from her. Don’t worry about catching up Kate it’s mostly just Day 1 antics and Falcon is the only one really building a case. Just jump in and play from here because it’s probably going to come down to your gut anyway.

Honestly, there isn’t much to base anything on so it’s the best I’ve got at the moment.

Anyway, those are my current thoughts. They aren’t really worth much.
mostly I'm used to carrying wagons early in the game so I don't typically pay much attention to them. Nanook is going to vote me and park there it's a thing he's done basically since our champs game last year. Tutuu had an opportunistic vote but the rest of their content has been super townie so I don't really care about that either. Wigly is random and does whatever he wants to do, again it's just kind of a thing that exists.
Finally there's Caitlin who is what I consider the only legit vote I'm carrying as her suspicion is at least explained and understandable.

ultimately it's a 4 vote wagon with one auto, one rando, one opportunistic, and one legit vote. Not a thing I'd actually concern myself with.
can confirm this
Validates HK's response to Daisy and HK's thoughts on their wagon
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:05 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:03 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:37 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:27 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:40 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:26 am

why do you say that
The vibes
what about them
They have "Clem breaks his streak of playing well" energy.
I can fix that for you

[VOTE: NanookTheWolf] aubergine
Votes Nook to 2 when HK was at 3. Meh.
Porscha wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:33 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:31 pm nah instead I'm gonna double down. don't tell me to fucking relax it's not your fucking place.
uh oh who pressed the hk is town button
Responds to HK v Kate with a tr.
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:15 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:10 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:51 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:48 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:23 pm 7 out of 13 players are currently not voting
5 out of 13 players never voted at all today their name isnt in the poll

would help guys to have people pushing each other more, voting and stuff. solidify the game and stuff. make the mafia squirm. right now they're chilling. altho i have no idea which wolf to push myself but im hoping maybe u guys do
tag 'em

is my opinion
Can you unvote me pls
but then how will I pull off a believable progression onto kate near EOD tomorrow
Just take your vote off me and start scum reading kate for scum reading HK or something idk
A push towards Kate over HK during the whole Kate V HK thing.

Donezozo.

Conclusion:
HK's side had minimal data but was pro Porscha. Porscha assisted in putting a wagon that saved HK into existence and seemed to be HK sided for a majority of the game. I get hung up on wondering does Porscha apologize to teammate HK for the rand at the very start of the game, but it's probably NAI.

Porscha stays in the PoE.
Lol I forgot I did that to HK at game start. That's so funny

Poor hk. Swear to god he has randed town less than 20% in all games combined with me
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

You're so obsessed with me you silly bean
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

What if [VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@Lime Coke why are you voting me
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: Fingersplints] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Oh.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Hey.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Didnt see you there.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Had second thoughts and I'm going a bit haywire.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Spacedaisy »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:42 pm Wilgy doesnt seem happy about hkatt dying. Hes mafia
What?

Look, everyone else wants to go back to sheeting Seanzie’s reads, which I get the desire to do before we had the hk flip. But now we have actual information on a wolf. Why would you just want to sheep Seanzie’s reads instead of doing what Wilgy is now doing, interaction reads? Use all the info on hand instead of just one thing, which is coming from a civ with no insider info.

Wilgy looks really town to me right now.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:10 pm that said I do think Lime Coke is town
Why are you happy with him as a wagon if you believe he’s town?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:55 pm Now that I've finished practicing my JJJ cross examinations. I take nap.

[VOTE: Belzy] aubergine

Should be back before EoD. Goodnight <3<3
Well done, Wilgy. Thanks for helping us out with that.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:38 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:10 pm that said I do think Lime Coke is town
Why are you happy with him as a wagon if you believe he’s town?
because I think people might get stuck on the slot on future days

see: tutuu and Kate
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:07 pm @Kate do you have an explanation of your Lime Coke scumread somewhere or are we just trusting you to pop off again like in summer sh*t

I think I would be plenty happy with Lime Coke/Belzy as today's wagons
No one should be blindly sheeping me on this one. It's mostly vibes. I had some crazy irl shit happening so I'd have to read back to give a better answer because to be completely honest I don't remember how that evolved other that thinking he was a good choice to counter wagon hk.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I’m voting [VOTE: tutuu] aubergine

Seeing Wilgy lay it out was more convincing for me than it was for him. But then I thought from the start of this day that it was super fucking weird that tutuu went to voting me after locking me town all Day 1. Looking at tutuu’s treatment of HK, and vice versa (which Wilgy treats like pocketing, but looking at both sides, I am not sure I believe that personally) I’m comfortable with a vote there.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:26 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:57 pm
I mean...personally I would since she did great with the HK read...if she wasn't on me the entire time. :noble:
How about lemon Coke? I could probably live with that. How did you come to love the Lime in da coconut?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:47 pm I’m voting [VOTE: tutuu] aubergine

Seeing Wilgy lay it out was more convincing for me than it was for him. But then I thought from the start of this day that it was super fucking weird that tutuu went to voting me after locking me town all Day 1. Looking at tutuu’s treatment of HK, and vice versa (which Wilgy treats like pocketing, but looking at both sides, I am not sure I believe that personally) I’m comfortable with a vote there.
I just think tutuu is crazy and jumps around around a lot. I don't see evil tootsies here.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kate goat thats why im sheeping kate goat
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:32 pm Had second thoughts and I'm going a bit haywire.
Got soda in your sockets? :p

I don't know why I'm being so goofy. Will try to stop. Maybe kick back with a cold coke zero.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:53 pm Kate goat thats why im sheeping kate goat
Bahhhh. (Change your avatar.)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:54 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:53 pm Kate goat thats why im sheeping kate goat
Bahhhh. (Change your avatar.)
I will after the game i shouldnt now
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Lime Coke u might wanna self pres onto me (selfishly i wanna die im exhausted)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I swear im town

^ that was my town defense
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:47 pm I’m voting [VOTE: tutuu] aubergine

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:57 pm @Lime Coke u might wanna self pres onto me (selfishly i wanna die im exhausted)
That...no...I'd rather die over you I think you're town.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:12 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:57 pm @Lime Coke u might wanna self pres onto me (selfishly i wanna die im exhausted)
That...no...I'd rather die over you I think you're town.
we should e-date
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 53

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:59 am why didn't the day end? Why the extension? jc the day is 72 hours? What happened to my vote?

I give up there are no answers in the host posts just death so????

If there were already two deaths why extend the day? Why not just end it at the regular time and go to night?

I give up.
I made a decision with the info available that I thought was best for town.

The day didn't end because there was no town execution. The day was extended to give town more time to discuss the elimination after new information came out. The poll was restated because 2 people in it died why would I continue a poll with dead people in it.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Or we could vote in either Belzy or Porscha. A wolf in there still makes significantly more sense than you two still.
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:50 pm Or we could vote in either Belzy or Porscha. A wolf in there still makes significantly more sense than you two still.
I don't think belzy is bad. I'm horrible at reading porscha but nothing is jumping off the page
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:58 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:50 pm Or we could vote in either Belzy or Porscha. A wolf in there still makes significantly more sense than you two still.
I don't think belzy is bad. I'm horrible at reading porscha but nothing is jumping off the page
Do you have any significant thoughts on the crosses I did?
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Hustles”