Don't Starve Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Okay, once more, and this time with feeling.

Poll ended at Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:00 pm

Belzy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
25%
Lime Coke
33%
motobot
17%
Porscha
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
Zenon
No votes
Dragonfly (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
25%

Total votes: 12
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 266
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 2]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I think it's a dangerous game to make assumptions into item picking also LC is town
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

How the fuck am I the second highest poster

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

cause you're probably just town Zenon

not that I've gotten to actually eval you in full but I've been here while you've been posting for awhile like two separate times across the game and I've not really had any major issues with you

really the only issue I can think of is that I think you're a bit contrarian (such as your earlier suspicions on Tutuu), but I don't think that's intentional (as in, wolfy) and its probably genuine and the way you've gone about those contrary thoughts or ideas has been preety towny imo

like I approve of when you were trying to openly tell people to interact more and ect
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 149
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:39 am actually how come u aint voted jay?
Have us do the dirty work
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:41 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:20 am I am starving. I have not eaten for 11 hours.
Wtf eat
12 hrs now
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:57 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:20 am I am starving. I have not eaten for 11 hours.
Wtf eat
12 hrs now
I guess I intentionally go 16 hours a day without eating but like if it's not intentional go eat

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:55 am cause you're probably just town Zenon

not that I've gotten to actually eval you in full but I've been here while you've been posting for awhile like two separate times across the game and I've not really had any major issues with you

really the only issue I can think of is that I think you're a bit contrarian (such as your earlier suspicions on Tutuu), but I don't think that's intentional (as in, wolfy) and its probably genuine and the way you've gone about those contrary thoughts or ideas has been preety towny imo

like I approve of when you were trying to openly tell people to interact more and ect

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:02 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:57 am
Wtf eat
12 hrs now
I guess I intentionally go 16 hours a day without eating but like if it's not intentional go eat
I beat that yday
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 387

Post by tutuu »

are u two trying to lose weight?

belzy stop smoking weed it makes u hungry

zenon ur american ur food has nothing but sugar sorry i cant help dear
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:15 am are u two trying to lose weight?

When I was in USA... their salty potato chips had way more salt in it than here... italian spices almost everywhere added sugar... what is wrong w/America
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

And they don't use the metric system... their nuts
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Okay, they're nuts, lol
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

And we play Do Starve Mafia
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Potato chips were great when I was a child. Nowadays they taste so salty I barely can eat a handful. I've long switched over to Saltine crackers. Much less salt, while still having some. Although they don't taste quite the same as potato chips, but it works.

What's actually nuts is that the U.S. does use the metric system but we have based an entire imperial(...? I think its called) system over it because we were too lazy and unwilling to make the switch. So technically it is a metric system, as every measurement we make can be traced back to some official metric standard, but in practice we just decide to screw it up with the Imperial system because old habits die hard.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

This is what I got so far. I feel kinda slow for having spent like 9 hours or more on this, but after doing some math I may have read like 850 posts including the posts made while working on it and not including times I've re-read them. So now I feel less slow.

I maaaay be able to finish this before EoD gets super close. Depends on whether I can get my Saturday stuff rescheduled for Sunday. If not, I'll probably have to stop there and just hang around for the times I can for EoD.
spoiler spacer
Done chronologically in alphabetical order, because why not? Not everything may be super-duper up-to-date since I'm making this a single post.

Edit while writing: its not perfectly in alphabetical order, as the ordering separated them by case.

Belzy
spoiler spacer
For someone with 48 posts, I feel they've not been very vocal. However, it seems they to some extent TR (or don't want to vote):

JJJ
Me/Martin
Tutuu
Rondo

& suspect to some extent

Seanzie
Porscha
Zenon

(the above is largely just for my own ease-of-reference in the future)

Overall, I don't feel like there is much or any tone in their posts, which makes the occasional use of Smilies feel jank and forced to me. Especially when they're quoting scotty twice in a row. However after looking into their posts I can't really come to any objective objection (oh look alliteration) to almost anything they've said or done. I do wish I knew more of what's going on behind the Seanize/Porscha suspicions. Maybe even all of them collectively. At the time of writing this, I'm of the opinion that Porscha is probably town given Seanzie's voucher (especially since it feels like a !wolf Porscha has not taken advantage of this shielding to push things or make themselves look better imo, and this applies regardless of Seanzie's alignment I would think).
spoiler spacer
Creature
spoiler spacer
Surprisingly, this guy has less posts than Belzy. Reads here or there, but I don't really see progression on anything other than Seanzie. He mentioned Rondo looking like he's buddying earlier, but Rondo is never interacted with nor mentioned ever again. Any analysis this guy does, outside of conclusion, is hardly apparent. He's just there, and considering his issues with Seanzie (of which Seanzie also has issues with Creature), it makes the back of my head want to say there may be a wolf between Seanzie and Creature. Leaning Creature currently. I did come across something of note though that I want to ask after I publish my post:
Creature wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:28 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:55 pm Seanzie’s arrival to the game kind of mirrors Creature’s, and I like it in both cases.
You're going to have to elaborate on this. Creature's ISO looks like they've just been complaining about being suspected for not being in the game early, and then naked voting people and pushing me for not being in the game early, and then dipping for the entire second half of the day.

How does this mirror me at all?
Is this worth townreading Seanzie for? Or can he fake that as wolf?
Why would Seanzie fake this? What about it looks good to you that a wolf Seanzie might reasonably fake it for? Give specifics instead of broad answers please.

Edit: I ended up asking this while this post was in the making
Creature wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:00 pm It looked like genuine indignation. I asked if this is an alright reason to townread Seanzie or it's something he can easily fake as wolf.
At first I thought this was a valid point, an didn't lead anywhere, but on further consideration I think this is a really lower-level read. You'd probably wouldn't scan for this in Seanzie, and it sorta makes me wonder if this was a wolf/villager interaction in where the wolf's TMI makes them over-value the subtle things that towns (or non-wolves) do that actually aren't evaluated to the same level of towny as other towns do.
spoiler spacer
DrWilgy
spoiler spacer
Underwhlem comment towards Flacon strikes me as odd. Falcon, in my experience, generally does not do a whole lot on day 1. He even went to say "IM TOWN" before he even got his role. Its just his thing. Unless there's a semantics issue here, I don't see why you'd expect so much of him and so soon? Strikes me as odd to be rather assertive as well given Wilgy re-enters the thread seven minutes prior where he says he hasn't read anything.

Looking into that series of posts more, it actually seems like Wilgy spends around an hour just skimming various ISOs and then just vibes around for the rest of the day. He complains of me being difficult to read due to a wall-post, but from my perspective at the time he iterated that claim he isn't really doing anything else. He's just more or less hanging around for the last three hours of EoD and not really solving. If that wasn't a policy of some sort against wall posts, which I don't know if it was, I find this rather suspect. He started doing stuff, then stopped and hanged around here. Later he seems to say that him going low-effort is just his thing (link), but personally I find staying at EoD for several hours before and doing ISO skimming at the start of it is a level of investment higher than that, because he could've done less.
spoiler spacer
JaggedJimmyJay
spoiler spacer
Since JJJ is a skilled player and I have not seen any or much of his wolf game, I can't know what he is capable of. This is problematic, because if I get a decent-enough town-read on him for now then it'll be easy for mafia to attempt to take advantage of paranoia later-game. So I wanted to experiment a bit and take this further by presuming none of his posts to be individually towny (in other words, believing his posts not to have any of the hallmarks of towny gameplay or towny likeness even if I found such hallmarks in his posts) and tried to look for nuance which shows plausibly being town rather than wolf; in this case the JJJ v Rondo interactions. I think this is handy because if I can cross-off the plausibility of W/V and W/W scenarios, then JJJ will be all but proven town to me regardless of what Rondo or whoever else is. Assuming I make the right conclusions.

If the Rondo interactions were W/V (JJJ Wolf, Rondo Villager), I would find a post like this (link) to be rather unlikely especially since this was before the tussle Rondo was giving JJJ and yet after the whole tussle JJJ does not seem to have reconsidered Rondo as anything else (link). In the "before" he is potentially denying himself opportunity, wherein he can choose to avoid giving Rondo town credit, and in the "after" he continues to refuse it despite possibly having opportunity to re-eval based on Rondo's push on him. I can't say I know how strong the opportunity was for JJJ in the after-case, as I don't really know or understand rondo in general given my one or two-time past experience with them. But I think with a player like JJJ it probably was available.

Therefore, I don't really find JJJ to be a wolf unless Rondo is also a wolf in that context. I also think its unlikely that a w/w scenario exists, although I'm not sold on it as much as I'm sold on it not being W/V. Posts like this (link) illuminate why I think its not w/w, as this post serves as a good confrontation point but JJJ doesn't really turn it into a confrontation (tonally or emotionally) at all and neutrally requests that Rondo expand on his reasoning. He doesn't even try to look smart about it (unless you consider JJJ's response to be inherently the smartest move). He then lays back and sorta just says Rondo should do his thing, whatever that might be....which holds me back a bit on thinking its not w/w. Its almost too hands-free and when JJJ arrives at "its vintage Rondo" or whatever positively, there isn't a whole lot of reasoning before it aside from his reasoning as to why Rondo was town prior to the push by Rondo. Nothing substantial seems to come out of the whole confrontation between JJJ and Rondo, from JJJ's apparent perspective, except a rather unexplained reinforcement of JJJ's townread. So I could see some w/w theater there.
spoiler spacer
Lime Coke
spoiler spacer
This post (link) seems a bit overdramatic as its really only like, what, six hours into day 1? I sorta understand it since it is a fair amount of posts since then but also, like, its not uncommon fmpov for reads to not be all that great early-game simply because it is early-game. This is also after the time where Lime Coke got their role.

After that I'm not really seeing any new thoughts pop up than what I've had before. Good tone at times, such as this post (link), which is less dramatic and seems more up-front and admitting. Later on, this (link) is a bad look. Why would JJJ be expecting a non-read? The question sorta obviously implies asking for a read on it and Lime Coke goes "oh I understand what he said, I guess". And in the post after he continues talking about it for almost a complete sentence but then completely deflects to asking a question of JJJ.

His entrance on d2 doesn't make a whole lot of sense now that I've ISO'ed it. Don't these two posts (link and link) contradict each other a bit? Like in one post he seems to say nothing has really changed for him except a PoE member died and in the other post he says go full-steam-ahead on Rico as he has no other place to go. Only way I don't see this as semi-contradictory is if his POE was exactly the size of Vivax/Martin/Rico. Which is kinda suspect fmpov since some level of collective suspicion or mis-choppability landed on all three of those slots, and saying me/vivax are in a PoE kinda implies believing a wolf between the two before Vivax turned up dead. Which is just silly.

Overall I find Lime Coke to be a fair bit more suspicious than I originally thought.

Edit: Annnnd as I was making this post I think I have to agree with Zenon that this (link) was a good post by Lime Coke. I have to deep-dive into that later. Lime Coke feels more like a mixed bag again. But still a bit suspect.
spoiler spacer
Porscha
spoiler spacer
Presuming this (link) is when Porscha knew their own alignment.

This post (link) seems preety strong in its wording to an extent I just don't see wolves saying it. Especially to a potential consensus town read. This post too (link). Then I sorta started glazing over the rest of their ISO. I feel like they're medium town, like between lean town and town-read, independent of considerations I may give to Sean and others whom say Porscha is town too.
spoiler spacer
Ricochet
spoiler spacer
Honestly, reading his ISO through an IIOA lens, I don't really see anything positive for him except the initial suspicion on Scotty that I shared in the background. There is some analysis but not really significant enough in any department for me to really call it towny analysis. I'll show by coloring the text orange for what I think counts as "analysis" or things demonstrating it in his Scotty case. Purple for analysis which I think and feel are beyond bare-minimum.
Ricochet wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:05 pm Case on Scotty not playing it genuine

SVS shade, based on mechtalk, feels like a scramble to come up with some less-good to paint someone out of it (whilst there was no true, general trend to sus anyone out of that talk, save for SVS v. tutuu). The reasoning that SVS would have played it carefully doesn't feel cooked in campfire at all.

Later spins it, I feel, in a sketchy / paranoid angle of SVS being smooth killah and stuff, which feels either too early (and insubstantial) to paint such a picture or just bluff

+

Vivax suss feels like a piggyback onto JJJ's reasoning. Made me also think it's a second time he's melding with someone else (though he did the same wrt tutuu on SVS, but that is likely just a coincidental timing). Then proceeds to strengthen it in serious critical tone. Again, I feel a true Scot could / would have come out of the gates himself with that.

+

Upon re-read, most of his other pushes are flat.
Splash votes (Rondo, Wilgy, Lime).
Soft jab at JJJ for some weak (meta) apologetics.
Creates wolf team with two inactives (at that time)

+

Deflecting shades and suspicions on votes on himself with jokes, banter and haha can obviously come from either side, but coming from a mostly suss perspective, it doesn't better the read.
Most of it doesn't seem well-formed and sometimes it just pulls out facts without saying what those facts mean. Obviously we can infer the meaning of pulling out those facts, but what we can infer is generally limited to the minimum. This feels more like "I am pushing someone for enough reasons, here's why" (especially that last line) rather than "Scotty is scum". Most of his d1 feels in a similar-ish manner. Nothing much of significance.

It sucks that he was apparently post-restricted on day 2. Wish I could've seen this sort of thing persist or not.
spoiler spacer
RondoDimBuckle
spoiler spacer
I'm skipping this guy for now. He might be the biggest null I will ever have this game, just because I'm not a confident reader into players like Rondo, especially since Rondo seems unique in his own way. If he's responsible for my removal from the poll then I take that as a plus, I guess? Anyways I'm content either to have others solve him (possibly JJJ) or have him POE'ed out eventually.
spoiler spacer
Seanzie
spoiler spacer
I have experience with a wolf Seanzie twice before I think, and so I have somewhat of a feel for how he is when he's wolfing. If he's alive later in the game though I'll need to dive into those games.

That said, I don't really feel like wolf Seanzie is here. The secret tell on Porscha may be NAI but I'm leaning it as a positive indicator, and most of the stuff he does early on isn't really shading anybody. Which feels different from the last time I was semi-certain he was a wolf, where he started out with a mix of scum-hunting and poking people (in particular me) in a past game. If memory serves correctly, of course. The suspicion on Creature (by inquiring how he is supposedly mirrored with Creature) gives me low-level town vibes because its not uncommon for towns to scrutinize people in a similar position to themselves.

...Eh. I don't really have any cohesive arguments coming out from me. There's just a bunch of small positives here or there and I don't sense any wolfiness from him based on past experiences with him. He is correct that he can be a dangerous wolf, as I recall him taking advantage of a situation (think it was an avatar/airbender game by Nanook) to collect some excellent mech info on various players to nuke them out of existence with an anti-claim mechanic, but truth be told I'm not feeling afraid of him. Especially not now. Its a gut thing I guess. My gut has correctly thought him scum before in a different game, and so I'm inclined to trust it among the other stuff I've seen from him.

Or sleep is just getting to me.
spoiler spacer
Zenon
die_meatbaby
falcon45ca
motobot
tutuu
spoiler spacer
there's a spoiler above, don't glaze over it
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
☆Princess Abigail☆

I have to lose weight to get a pussy so uh yeah but this is working I've lost 15 pounds

ImageImage

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

[VOTE: creature] aubergine

I think even if I take Tutuu's point that they forgot to get food into account generously, I still think Creature is more suspect here. I don't vibe with his reasoning on me, and not really the thing he was wondering if he should TR seanzie for.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

That has to be one of the weirdest posts to see before leaving a game lol.

Goodnight people. For wherever its night. It's actually just becoming morning for me but I'm typically awake half or longer of the night.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

on second thought I don't know if that was a transgender thing

I'm completely ignorant in the area and somewhat ignorant in the specifics of human development outside of psychological stuff

I just thought it was silly comment and I hope I didn't offend anyone with that in the off-chance it was serious about something

okay last post for the time being
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:10 am

I have to lose weight to get a pussy so uh yeah but this is working I've lost 15 pounds
Good luck w/that :hugs: my best friend's wife got a pussy also, and my best friend / they got a real cat too
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie
Porscha
Zenon

Are all yellow now, btw.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:23 am on second thought I don't know if that was a transgender thing

I'm completely ignorant in the area and somewhat ignorant in the specifics of human development outside of psychological stuff

I just thought it was silly comment and I hope I didn't offend anyone with that in the off-chance it was serious about something

okay last post for the time being
It was a Trans thing but you didn't offend me in any way lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:41 am

Good luck w/that :hugs: my best friend's wife got a pussy also, and my best friend / they got a real cat too
I already have a cat now I need the other one and maybe I will feel like an actual girl for the first time in my life

ImageImage

Ricochet
Posts in topic: 234

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:25 pm
Vivax
26%

Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, RondoDimBuckle, Zenon, tutuu, Lime Coke, MartinGG99

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:33 am
Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:20 am
I'm not too fond of this post for its structure. Could be excessively designed to appear contributive. The suspicion on Rondo and the reaction OMGUS is interesting if it goes further, otherwise I could see them both doing some early distancing with this.
This seems a bit cooked to me. Orange just strikes me as an odd perspective given the Rico post being addressed, and red made my left eyeball do that thing it would normally do if I were sitting in a restaurant and heard some guy nearby on a date start talking about how women really are unprompted
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:54 am [VOTE: vivax] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:39 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:37 pm
so your conclusion here is Rico is town and Vivax is trying to set him up by encouraging him to go for me? They are partners and anti-distancing? I am town? Give me the meat JJJ
That view doesn't necessarily reflect on either you or Rico; it just felt kinda fake in general from Vivax.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:55 pm
We all deserve to be thoroughly licked by Wilgy at least once.

The best summary for my ping with Vivax was the single word I used earlier: "cooked". I wouldn't say it's some uniquely unlikely town view, or that it has to reflect a mafia agenda -- indeed, I don't tend to think about reads in those terms this early in a game. One must shoot from the hip, because "agenda" and trying to assess alignment probabilistically strike me as fool's errand's without an established informational starting point. Perhaps others do it better than I do it, but it's not my mode of thinking. Instead, I assess at raw face value: does this person believe in what they have just posted? Examples: Vivax made an associative read about Rondo that I found difficult to believe given the source material, so I question the authenticity. Vivax threw some shade at tutuu on the basis of mechanical assumptions that I didn't think one needed to make, so I question the authenticity.

That's my best attempt to explain what I meant. It's not a hyper-strong or confident suspicion on my part, but it's a ping.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:06 pm POE seems somewhat restrictive at the moment. I’m at approximately:

[Wilgy, falcon, motobot, Porscha, Vivax, Belzy]

I could likely add more if I graded tougher, but I feel decent about it as a starting point. Given the low activity skew of that pile, I doubt it’s perfect. I’ll try to rainbow it up later when I get through my afternoon business.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:41 pm

I'm not sure Vivax has done much to develop this Rico read. As far as I can tell, the suspicion provided is still centered upon the "structure" referenced in the first post here. Otherwise he has held Rico as a name among suspects without further commentary and then contributed to him being a 3-vote wagon. Wet fart noise.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:45 pm I'd rather vote Vivax than the other non-Wilgy wagons.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:48 pm [VOTE: Vivax] aubergine
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Vivax
26%

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:59 pmVote: Vivax
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:32 am

I'm pretty positive I never voted Vivax
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:47 am Huh I don't remember that lol
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:47 am I don't even know why I voted there
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:49 pmVote: Vivax
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:59 pmVote: Scotty
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:59 pmVote: Vivax
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Vivax
26%

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:14 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:12 pm I won’t endorse voting for meatbaby on D1
@Vivax how many games have they played?
Or even @die_meatbaby can answer themselves.

Either way, would love a check in and more posting from them.
TBH I don't like the JJJ or Tutuu wagons either. So I'd rather go meat_baby.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:18 pm The other options are Vivax, Motobot, or Porscha.
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:55 pm [VOTE: Vivax] aubergine

We'll try it.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Vivax
26%

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:42 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:59 am I appreciate both Rico and Scotty engaging with my takes on Vivax.
I don't really seem to vibe with your vivax posts, and after thinking on it I think my biggest issue is how is that....necessarily scummy? Like what makes it such that a town would be unlikely to have that sort of progression or thought? Idk, just make it clearer somehow. I don't really see Vivax as anything atm.
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:42 pm
Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:14 pm [VOTE: tutuu] aubergine

Self pres vote.

I‘m afraid I‘m still rather clueless but it‘s fine.
I quite like the last line there. Tonally good but also I feel as wolf they would be pressured to make some sort of analysis over their situation in order to start digging out of the hole they perceive themselves to be in.
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:15 am tutuu

JaggedJimmyJay

Vivax

[SNIP etc]

Something like this? I would say? A lot of it feels like waiting for more to happen from certain people so I'm not sold on this arrangement. But it does bother me since my vote could go onto a person whom I could maybe solve later and I dislike being inefficient like that (unless I get lucky and its on a wolf). Better than letting Tutuu die though.

Looks like I'll have to see if I can be here tomorrow (IRL) more. No promises though since usually my Wednesday evenings are spent with a particular online friend unless they're too busy.
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:47 pm I can switch to vivax. Though I feel like part of me would be doing that out of spite ever since he called me inauthetic and that, well, from the time I've been here it feels like I've been the only case he has ever really had.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:24 am

I already have a cat now I need the other one and maybe I will feel like an actual girl for the first time in my life
Girl power comes from within! :beer:

But getting what you want could help with that
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Vivax
26%

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:14 am Masons - Vivax + Belzy
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:42 pm
So we voting vivax?

Rico, so with Vivax being preflipped a wolf (I know terrible game play)
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:44 pm
What about Scotty + Rico + Vivax?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:00 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:37 pm tutuu
33%
Voters: S~V~S, Zenon, Vivax, die_meatbaby, motobot

There's at least 2 bad players voting for tutuu in this list. I refuse to believe this is a natural wagon catching Maxwell (whoever that is)
If I had to pick off the top of my head. Probably Vivax and one of baby and Motobot
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:36 pm
The reason why I quoted the above is JJJ probing and pushing Scotty to answer a question as to why Porscha is full of town fire and scotty proceeds to back out of it with a "oh maybe I am crazy" and then reverse his read. JJJ then proceeds to DO NOTHING with the response and instead proceeds to tell people to stop talking about the angle shooting.

He then tries to deflect me by saying I am quoting the wrong posts and that I dont understand what I am quoting. He KNOWS why I am quoting this but he is trying to make it look silly. Scotty KNOWS because he is in bts with JJJ and JJJ can see he is caught so scotty jumps on the wagon and wont elaborate WHY he thinks JJJ is suspect because there is a chance that JJJ thinks I am just posturing and seeing if he blinks and Scotty needs to be positioned in the right place in case I am serious and I have caught him.

So in conclusion JJJ is mafia not because of what he is saying but because of what he isnt saying and Scotty is Mafia for being opportunistic about it.

The Third is Vivax
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:31 pm CFD vivax?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:41 pm [VOTE: vivax ] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:44 pm @MartinGG99 help me on vivax who Wolfy 4th voted you
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:58 pm Vote vivax
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Vivax
26%

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 47

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: lasagna] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ricochet wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:51 am
Vivax
26%

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:59 pmVote: Vivax
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:32 am

I'm pretty positive I never voted Vivax
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:47 am Huh I don't remember that lol
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:47 am I don't even know why I voted there
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:49 pmVote: Vivax
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:59 pmVote: Scotty
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:59 pmVote: Vivax
Both wagons sucked by EoD

But I'm not gonna vote a vanity wagon

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

I ate a carrot.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:06 am

Like I know I'm a girl and my imposter syndrome is getting way better I just don't feel like a girl if you know what I mean

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:08 amI ate a carrot.
Pls eat more than a Carrot

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Ricochet wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:55 am
Vivax
26%

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:14 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:12 pm I won’t endorse voting for meatbaby on D1
@Vivax how many games have they played?
Or even @die_meatbaby can answer themselves.

Either way, would love a check in and more posting from them.
TBH I don't like the JJJ or Tutuu wagons either. So I'd rather go meat_baby.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:18 pm The other options are Vivax, Motobot, or Porscha.
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:55 pm [VOTE: Vivax] aubergine

We'll try it.
How about list the part where I had Scotty as a townread and was saving him instead of cherry picking and not giving the full context?
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

You wanna try to case me, then case me with actual facts rather than just bits and pieces.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Scotty
22%

Voters: Ricochet, DrWilgy, Vivax, die_meatbaby, falcon45ca

I'm sorry Rico, I didn't realize glass houses were shown as cheap on Zillow.

You see I can also make you look like garbage when you were voting the most obvious town in the game.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:24 am You wanna try to case me, then case me with actual facts rather than just bits and pieces.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:25 am

Scotty
22%

I'm sorry Rico, I didn't realize glass houses were shown as cheap on Zillow.

You see I can also make you look like garbage when you were voting the most obvious town in the game.
Ricochet wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:45 pm
Scotty
22%

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:10 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:08 amI ate a carrot.
Pls eat more than a Carrot
I ate potati chips. Not the American salty ones. ;airguitar:
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:09 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:06 am

Like I know I'm a girl and my imposter syndrome is getting way better I just don't feel like a girl if you know what I mean
I do. Hugs :hug:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:07 am [VOTE: lasagna] aubergine
Not updated in op but jay already took lasagna i think
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Also Tutuu why are you voting me now?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:03 am Also Tutuu why are you voting me now?
Sorry if ur town ❤️ im listening to my townreads. Im debating between voting u and creature
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:42 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:07 am [VOTE: lasagna] aubergine
Not updated in op but jay already took lasagna i think

I swear I took lasagna awhile ago, but I'm not sure if it was prior to J
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:10 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:03 am Also Tutuu why are you voting me now?
Sorry if ur town ❤️ im listening to my townreads. Im debating between voting u and creature
Do you not townread JJJ who did a full dive on me and decided that he actually liked my iso and called me town?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: potato salad] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:13 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:10 am
Do you not townread JJJ who did a full dive on me and decided that he actually liked my iso and called me town?
A lot of my other townreads are calling u mafia tho T_T
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

But sure hey

[VOTE: creature] aubergine maybe ur both mafia 😈

Return to “Previous Jobs”