pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 1]

Post by pyxxy »

selected quotes from hk
Spoiler: show
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:54 pm catching up through p200 and all I learned was that Baker is a wolf.
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:16 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:52 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:54 pm catching up through p200 and all I learned was that Baker is a wolf.
im debating if i should continue trusting my baker townread or if i should townread hkatt here and trust him that baker is scummy. not sure whats the play
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:53 pm u could argue that baker is scum whos going for the white knight town cait play

maybe the safest play is to take away that cait is more reinforced townread and hold off on reading baker and hkatt for now
I think it's safe to say there's minimum one wolf between baker, cait, and falcon
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:47 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:19 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:17 pm Blast this the moment there's an indication Baker & Falcon are TvT
It's funny because from my PoV, Hollowkatt now has made a situation where the 'atleast one wolf' does apply, but with Hollowkatt included, because if there's 3 townies then Hollowkatt looks very bad over it

An uncalled for 'has to be a mafia in it' isn't a very good look when it's on 3 townies after all-

So Hollowkatt, you better come with a very good explanation to avoid being the D1 elim~
I said that because it's been a focus from falcon/baker for a hot minute and if they're wrong they're pushing you for what I feel are flimsy reasons indicating there may be a wolf behind the push. I lumped you in there because you're the one they're focusing on.
What makes you think all three of you are town to the point where you'd instagib me? like that's pretty damn confident.
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:47 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:19 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:17 pm Blast this the moment there's an indication Baker & Falcon are TvT
It's funny because from my PoV, Hollowkatt now has made a situation where the 'atleast one wolf' does apply, but with Hollowkatt included, because if there's 3 townies then Hollowkatt looks very bad over it

An uncalled for 'has to be a mafia in it' isn't a very good look when it's on 3 townies after all-

So Hollowkatt, you better come with a very good explanation to avoid being the D1 elim~
I said that because it's been a focus from falcon/baker for a hot minute and if they're wrong they're pushing you for what I feel are flimsy reasons indicating there may be a wolf behind the push. I lumped you in there because you're the one they're focusing on.
What makes you think all three of you are town to the point where you'd instagib me? like that's pretty damn confident.
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:26 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:24 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:21 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:18 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:17 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:15 pm
Caitlin wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:13 pm HKatt and Lime Coke look the worst on a quick glance

But Daisy & Fingersplints prob look the worst...? Scumreading one of them isn't the most common read, atleast
i think we should kill all 4 :nicenod:
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:44 pm @Kate @hollowkatt hi friends i noticed u haven't voted yet, may i interest you in a fine old aged pyxxy vote straight from my family's vineyard? mmm the smell ... delicious ...
so I may have lost track of what day it was yesterday soz about that. Tutuu why did you want me to vote pyxxy?
i thought he's mafia but that was false alarm dw he's town
because of this:
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:10 pm ok cool pyx probably town coz he didnt kill me. i was left alive to mischop him probably

and/or daisy might be mafia. and/or fs. going with sean's reads. and/or baker/lc

[VOTE: daisy] aubergine
?

or is there something else you've found that you liked about them?
its just that + sean had pyx as top town. time to sheep. pyx is lock town for me too now. no way he kills sean here only for me to chop him today, imo. i dunno it seems bad. much better for wolf pyx to kill me and have sean defend him. i dont think i was a bad n1 kill there considering ppls reads on me and my post count. but i was left alive coz my reads were all bad i think
About the only reason pyxxy would have killed seanzie there is to lock in the reads so that someone like you would absolutely sheep them. But you seem sincere and yesterday you were really townie so meh carry on
- I think Lime Coke is spewed town by hk
- falcon too but we're already townreading falcon as a thread
- why would tutuu kill Seanzie N1, can't figure out why that's a good idea + then not pushing me (pyxxy) D2 + becoming low whim and lost

D1 HK was spending a lot of time calling certain people town. He got a decent amount of suspicion D1 and obv knows his own meta. I'm not getting the feeling that he was trying to hide a scummate somewhere in his posts.

This comes through on D2 when he tries to tear down Seanzie's reads and also tries to talk with tutuu about why I might have nk'd Seanzie. (reads in spoiler for reference)
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:20 pm pyxxy
tutuu
Caitlin

Porscha
Roxy
falcon45ca

Kate
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
DrWilgy

Belzy

hollowkatt
Spacedaisy

fingersplints

baker

Fingersplits was someone I had a hard time sorting GTH so I looked at their ISO. The majority of their posts are NAI posts about Kate being a LHF while never actually taking a stance on Kate. Their push on Pyxxy I think is picking at something that is that level -1 type of scummy that comes from town as often (maybe more often) than scum, and their post about me is starkly contrasted with my own self-perception right now. I actually had them slightly higher when I started writing this, but I moved them down halfway through this paragraph.

Belzy is focusing almost exclusively on me, and I don't like that. I'm not sure if they're slightly below null entirely because of OMGUS, but I definitely want to see them actually... do things that aren't just parrot their read of me over and over again.

Porscha I didn't feel the best about putting them there. I usually find them relatively quickly, and honestly while I think they are closer to town than wolf here, I don't feel confident about that, and that worries me.
don't have a great summary here need to do weekend cleaning
[VOTE: fingersplints] aubergine

wilgy's vca coloring (but what did fs vote d2?)
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:27 am
D1:
Nanook 4
Voters: Belzy, Porscha, Spacedaisy, Caitlin

Pyxxy 4
Voters: tutuu, DrWilgy, Lime Coke, fingersplints

HK 2
Voters: Nanook, Seanzie

Tutuu 1
Voters: pyxxy

Kate 1
Voters: Roxy

Baker 1
Voters: falcon45ca

Not Voting 2
Voters: HK, Kate
D2:
Belzy 3
Voters: Wilgy, Roxy, Pyxxy

Lime Coke 3
Voters: Tutuu, Falcon, Kate

Tutuu 2
Voters: Daisy, Porscha

Splints 1
Voters: Lime Coke

Porscha 1
Voters: Belzy

Not Voting 0 (I'm pretty sure this is correct)
still thinking about daisy tbh
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 223

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 3]

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:20 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:47 pm I don't remember, is Roxy's good day for play Sat or Sunday? Is this just a Roxy-less phase?
sorry about Friday I needed to be a YaYa that day as their babysitter was on vacation. Also this afternoon and tomorrow. Thanks for caring enough to ask Wiglys <3
<3 just know you get busy my friend! I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:24 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:46 pm [VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine

@fingersplints do you need sometime to cook and would allowing you to review the game over the weekend get you there?

Where I think you may become solvable if you put in the energy, if Tutuu's argument is 'I'm gonna sheep regardless of how many times you've plead for me to work with you and validate the actual gamestate,' then I don't think the slot is solvable.

yah I am still a sheep

I will be back in a Monday if I am alive.
Godspeed.

I think key things are, I'd like info on Splints and what your thoughts are on Tutuu and Pyxxy when you return.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

General game state thoughts:

Tutuu can be a wolf and probably is a wolf, but my gut reaction from last night is that there could be a frustrated townie. Have half the mind to vote LC and see if that actually gets me to a point where I can solve Tutuu but I don't think there should be almost an ultimatum there? If that makes sense.

Slept on my Pyxxy read and I think that there's still something about the tension in Pyxxy and Tutuu. The eagerness to vote LC and then TRing the slot again and feels like backpedaling tbh, but It got Pyxxy and I to similar thinking on Tutuu.

I really think 1 in Tutuu or Pyxxy just kinda makes sense based on yesterday.

Splints is afk mostly. I wish I could read the slot, but it's just a null now.

Roxy not being around post extension phase is getting them into the realm of Splints, but the lingering townie feel is still stronger there.

LC T.

Porscha T.

Daisy T.

Falcon T.
Image Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Ngl Wilgy's been super towny this day phase.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

what is this wilgy pivot
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:01 pm General game state thoughts:

Tutuu can be a wolf and probably is a wolf, but my gut reaction from last night is that there could be a frustrated townie. Have half the mind to vote LC and see if that actually gets me to a point where I can solve Tutuu but I don't think there should be almost an ultimatum there? If that makes sense.

Slept on my Pyxxy read and I think that there's still something about the tension in Pyxxy and Tutuu. The eagerness to vote LC and then TRing the slot again and feels like backpedaling tbh, but It got Pyxxy and I to similar thinking on Tutuu.

Roxy not being around post extension phase is getting them into the realm of Splints, but the lingering townie feel is still stronger there.

LC T.

Porscha T.

Daisy T.

Falcon T.
did you have this mostly written out before I posted https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 3#p1065713 ?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:01 pm I really think 1 in Tutuu or Pyxxy just kinda makes sense based on yesterday.
You are essentially saying that tutuu is a wolf.

Because otherwise you're saying that tutuu + hk let D1 rand on me, as my scummates.

I'll hold a doc claim when I'm top wagon. But I won't let my teammates rand me D1. That's insane.

---

Sorry did a big town POV right there and realized it as I was about to post it.

Alternatively you're saying that I'm scum, which I feel like means that HK was afk for D1 EOD (as was I), so my teammate _had_ to have been on nook, right?

So Porscha or Spacedaisy is my partner. But you just called them both town.

Maybe there's an argument that the third wolf saw both me and HK being afk and just tried to bus me?

If so, then they're in tutuu, DrWilgy, Lime Coke, fingersplints.

Remove tutuu because she ran me up all day. Remove you (Wilgy) because I'm talking to you. That's leaves Lime Coke and Splints, who you also both just called town.

---

After syncing up with you earlier in the day, we're dissonant now. Your post doesn't make any sense to me.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:04 pm Ngl Wilgy's been super towny this day phase.
Oh, did you used to have him as null?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

confirmed that fs didn't vote D2
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:06 pm what is this wilgy pivot
What makes you say this is a pivot.

I don't think my reads have changed much, however Tutuu may be finding some success in pocketing me is my concern.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:06 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:01 pm General game state thoughts:

LC T.

Porscha T.

Daisy T.

Falcon T.
did you have this mostly written out before I posted https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 3#p1065713 ?
Si.

I typed it and didn't hit submit until after.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:28 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:06 pm what is this wilgy pivot
What makes you say this is a pivot.

I don't think my reads have changed much, however Tutuu may be finding some success in pocketing me is my concern.
I thought we were chums
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:20 pm You are essentially saying that tutuu is a wolf.

Because otherwise you're saying that tutuu + hk let D1 rand on me, as my scummates.

I'll hold a doc claim when I'm top wagon. But I won't let my teammates rand me D1. That's insane.
No, I'm saying there is 1 in between you two. I still don't see you both as W/W. Why would a 1 in between you two be an AND there? You are just both scummy for independent reasons and you seem to be not aligned.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:34 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:20 pm You are essentially saying that tutuu is a wolf.

No, I'm saying there is 1 in between you two. I still don't see you both as W/W. Why would a 1 in between you two be an AND there? You are just both scummy for independent reasons and you seem to be not aligned.
And further was HK even around for EoD d1? you weren't tied for yeet until -8 min. Would we realistically expect your teammate to see and respond with a nook vote?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:20 pm Sorry did a big town POV right there and realized it as I was about to post it.

Alternatively you're saying that I'm scum, which I feel like means that HK was afk for D1 EOD (as was I), so my teammate _had_ to have been on nook, right?

So Porscha or Spacedaisy is my partner. But you just called them both town.
Aye, I do think that there's a Pyxxy/Porscha world, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there. It's also entirely possible that a teammate in Splints/Roxy was just afk as well.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:36 pm

And further was HK even around for EoD d1? you weren't tied for yeet until -8 min. Would we realistically expect your teammate to see and respond with a nook vote?
(im so ready for when wilgy reads my second paragraph)
tutuu
Posts in topic: 424

Post by tutuu »

*burps*
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:20 pm After syncing up with you earlier in the day, we're dissonant now. Your post doesn't make any sense to me.
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:34 pm I thought we were chums
We are chums, but I also think I expressed these opinions about you quite in detail previously in the day. I'd still toss Tutuu over you right now, but again, there's some oddities about your play that don't make sense.

If we are in a T Tutuu world, the W Pyxxy world makes sense to me.

If we are in a W Tutuu world, the T Pyxxy world makes sense to me.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:38 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:36 pm

(im so ready for when wilgy reads my second paragraph)
I DID IT FRIEND!

The main thing is that your teammate could be in Porscha/Roxy/Splints. I don't think It's Porscha/Roxy though rn and would really need to have a more developed gamestate to get there I think.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:40 pm If we are in a T Tutuu world, the W Pyxxy world makes sense to me.
Well at least I can clear you because I can't imagine scum Wilgy writing this.

Unrelated. Why am I tunneled on Daisy? What are you seeing in Daisy that I'm not? Is it a meta read?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:43 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:40 pm If we are in a T Tutuu world, the W Pyxxy world makes sense to me.

Unrelated. Why am I tunneled on Daisy? What are you seeing in Daisy that I'm not? Is it a meta read?
Meta is a large reason of it. It seems like this is town Daisy to me from a meta perspective, further I can't shake the feeling that HK was legitimately trying to petition a non-teammate when interacting with Daisy. I don't think HK puts as much effort into Daisy as they did if they are teammates.
Image Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:39 pm*burps*
Town!!
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:22 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:04 pm Ngl Wilgy's been super towny this day phase.
Yeah pretty much had him at null because I barely noticed the dude.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:56 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:39 pm*burps*
Town!!
epic and based and redpilled
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:57 pm

How?
Image Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:01 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:57 pm

How?
Good Question.

Idk today you've been doing way more than I've seen you do in games.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:47 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:43 pm

Meta is a large reason of it. It seems like this is town Daisy to me from a meta perspective, further I can't shake the feeling that HK was legitimately trying to petition a non-teammate when interacting with Daisy. I don't think HK puts as much effort into Daisy as they did if they are teammates.
Yeah I really like the HK interaction explanation. I just can't shake a feeling.

probably gonna miss EOD, out doing errands
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

if fs flips mafia i promise that ill start playing normally

if fs flips town i promise that ill continue to be stubborn
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I'm busy and will add VC and flavor later but FS flips town
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote Count D3 Final

Splints
25%
Voters: Lime Coke, pyxxy, Porscha, Spacedaisy

Lime Coke
19%
Voters: fingersplints, tutuu, falcon45ca

Tutuu
13%
Voters: Roxy, DrWilgy

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Night City News reports on Another Death

ImageImage

Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Syn »

@falcon45ca is dead, flips town

you have 48 hours (July 18, 4 PM CST) to select the next chop

flavour coming later from the host <3

@Roxy
@tutuu
@Lime Coke
@Spacedaisy
@DrWilgy
@Porscha
@pyxxy
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Okay, from the top, this time with more feeling.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: lime coke] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i am quite literally the only town player left alive

with fs and falcon dead, i am left surrounding by literally nothing else but wolves
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

me waiting for the posts u guys are going to throw at me
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

me getting chopped here would be peak syndicate gameplay

im all for it. give it to me baby
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:13 pm i am quite literally the only town player left alive

with fs and falcon dead, i am left surrounding by literally nothing else but wolves
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:20 pm me getting chopped here would be peak syndicate gameplay

im all for it. give it to me baby
I mean...I've been trying to throw you a life preserver in this game here and your main target has been me the entire time.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

im done with this game btw, at least while LC still lives

if u guys finally decide to chop him, and i survive the night, i will play normally and try to find the last wolf

there is nothing left for me to say this day that i havent repeated 50000 time before

i said the words "sheep" 500 times, the words "kate" 600 times, the word "seanzie" 700 times

im out
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like for fucks sake Tutuu, the water has been freezing this entire time, let me lay on the god damn door with you. There's enough room for the both of us.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

And no don't break my thumb and throw me to the bottom of the ocean either.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Porscha »

Bradleyington has been voted
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:25 pm Like for fucks sake Tutuu, the water has been freezing this entire time, let me lay on the god damn door with you. There's enough room for the both of us.
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:28 pm And no don't break my thumb and throw me to the bottom of the ocean either.
Where the fuck did you learn these metaphors lmao
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:34 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:25 pm Like for fucks sake Tutuu, the water has been freezing this entire time, let me lay on the god damn door with you. There's enough room for the both of us.
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:28 pm And no don't break my thumb and throw me to the bottom of the ocean either.
Where the fuck did you learn these metaphors lmao
It's just Titanic references. :D
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

well

I don't think we can win without tutuu so I guess I revert to my "we gotta resolve Lime Coke to feel the people's minds"

his ISO yesterday was a lot of "I gotta find a wolf" and no solving, so it's not like this is a bad vote

also I'm feeling self-conscious about how I shielded scum!Violet recently in a game on MU

just.....dang. maybe I should have just voted him yesterday

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

wait have we found a single wolf yet lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

ah right hk. that's it

Return to “Previous Hustles”