Don't Starve Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Okay, once more, and this time with feeling.

Poll ended at Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:00 pm

Belzy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
25%
Lime Coke
33%
motobot
17%
Porscha
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
Zenon
No votes
Dragonfly (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
25%

Total votes: 12
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 149
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Belzy »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:45 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:42 am Can’t say I noticed weirdness from you.

Also can’t say I follow why I would be wolf for being townread by Zenon.
It was the opposite, zenon wolf and you villager
I see that as a possibility.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:50 am Btw
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:29 am You were removed from the poll but not silenced, but Rondo was silenced and Zenon was silenced, and the fact that the Rico-quirk only happened once bothers you?
Am I to conjecture that something specific bothers you about the silences on Rondo and Zenon that you're just not sharing?
It isn't something about the silence that bothers me, at least directly
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:16 am Speaking of silences, if what affects Zenon the same thing that affected Rondo, why is the one that affected Rico single-shot? What occurred to Rico happened only once and nobody else today.

Unless they targeted the same person I guess. I'm trying to ponder out these questions, which may very well lead no-where, but they might highlight or suggest a direction to look. And who knows, maybe someone who hasn't claimed (which, btw, is all but 2 of us alive here if I have my facts straight) will have info on what's going on and want to share. If there are claims though be wary of anti-claim and so try to be somewhat vague on what you claim.
Here you bring up Rondo and Zenon, and then whatever affected Rico, however you don't seem curious about whatever happened to you D2. Also, I realized while ISOing myself last night (I know, conceited, but meh, sometimes it can be really helpful to remember how earlier days went - reads I've forgotten) I realized you were the one who suggested Rondo was silenced (even though you also were removed from the poll and not silenced). I feel like you know things about this, and aren't sharing.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:45 am A tentative early PoE order post-meat-baby would be something like

Falcon45ca -> Zenon (if falcon mafia) / Rico (if falcon not mafia) -> one of motobot/lime coke (you all figure it out because I'm probably dead by this point) -> the other of motobot/lime coke

If somehow we go Falcon -> Rico with both green flips either we've lost or its time to hit all the panic buttons.
I saw your post about Falcon/Zenon, but why Rico only if Falcon NOT mafia?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:12 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:53 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:38 pm Liver & Onions -falcon45ca
Yogurt - Belzy
Deviled Eggs - Porscha
Pimento Cheese Sandwich - die_meatbaby
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream - Ricochet
Only five food items for this day phase, when last day phase had eight, and the first day phase had 11

next day phase it will likely be two food items
Three? Unless you expect there to be two night deaths again.
This. It seems that the total number of items available matches the number of people alive, and it seems that through time the amount of food is decreasing, while we've had the same number of misc items every day.

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Seanzie you asked me about meatbaby/Martin. I couldn’t really say why meatbaby has stayed stuck on that mafia read, but if I had to guess — they chose Martin as their token punching bag early in the game. They’re not sure how to pivot or “develop” that read and have stuck to it for the sake of having something to say.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think Martin’s POE grouping is pretty sound. I’m less clear on the order, but the names are sensible. And some of this game’s difficulty makes sense if Zenon is mafia.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I really appreciate the effort, folks. I think we’ve used the day well, and that often doesn’t happen with red checks.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:12 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:53 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:38 pm Liver & Onions -falcon45ca
Yogurt - Belzy
Deviled Eggs - Porscha
Pimento Cheese Sandwich - die_meatbaby
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream - Ricochet
Only five food items for this day phase, when last day phase had eight, and the first day phase had 11

next day phase it will likely be two food items
Three? Unless you expect there to be two night deaths again.
I was sleepy and it didn't occur to me that two deaths occurred each night.

Regardless the # of items and wood/flint have not changed so things could be getting worse.

I'd almost expect it given my role tbh.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:15 am Here you bring up Rondo and Zenon, and then whatever affected Rico, however you don't seem curious about whatever happened to you D2. Also, I realized while ISOing myself last night (I know, conceited, but meh, sometimes it can be really helpful to remember how earlier days went - reads I've forgotten) I realized you were the one who suggested Rondo was silenced (even though you also were removed from the poll and not silenced). I feel like you know things about this, and aren't sharing.
I don't know anything about it. I have presumed that the poll removal of me and rondo was town-inclined, considering nobody seemed to push anything (not even a narrative) once realizing I was removed from the poll. If the wolves did it then there doesn't seem to have been a purpose to it. Same goes for the poll removal on Rondo.

And I've claimed a role since day 1 and that role most certainly would not have known anything about it. Except that I had a weird message on night 1 that seemed to say I was role-blocked but it was also flavorful in that there's a mild chance it was some sort of hidden chance-to-fail on my role that was not stated. So there could be like maybe a 20% chance that it role-blocks you and then removes you from the poll or something, but at that point we're already in the territory of a rather unusual role and so I can't really speculate to any confidence.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:19 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:45 am A tentative early PoE order post-meat-baby would be something like

Falcon45ca -> Zenon (if falcon mafia) / Rico (if falcon not mafia) -> one of motobot/lime coke (you all figure it out because I'm probably dead by this point) -> the other of motobot/lime coke

If somehow we go Falcon -> Rico with both green flips either we've lost or its time to hit all the panic buttons.
I saw your post about Falcon/Zenon, but why Rico only if Falcon NOT mafia?
because if Falcon is mafia then Zenon is more likely to be mafia than Rico imo
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

and if that is correct (meatbaby + Zenon + Falcon) then Rico would have to be a 4th wolf or a 3p in order for him to be not-town, and I already think Zenon's handling of Rico was a bit W/V rather than W/W

so in that world a Rico wolf seems a tad unlikely, though perhaps not impossibly removed since Rico did do d1 vote analysis during day 2 and called all of zenon's posts towards their vote on vivax to be poop; zenon responded to that post and nothing seemed to really progress beyond that
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Falcon45ca -> Zenon (if falcon mafia) / Rico (if falcon not mafia) -> one of motobot/lime coke (if Zenon mafia) / Rico (if Zenon not mafia) -> one of motobot/lime coke

I guess this would be more accurate. The dynamics could change in the future as further solving and interaction occur. Once again, if we go Falcon -> Rico with both green flips either we've lost or its time to hit all the panic buttons, so I' mnot gonig to work to anticipate what I would do in such a situation.

Falcons always the first to go imo.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Rico doesn't mention Falcon a whole lot but I think there isn't as much "selective ignorance" as Zenon did with early d1 on the Creature wagon.

Also he straight up goes "uhhhhhh k" in the post of sprawling notes or whatever towards Falcon. Doesn't seem like a very teamed comment.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 234

Post by Ricochet »

g'job g'job mech results are da best slacking off for two days much agree

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I don't get what you're saying with that.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:17 pm Rico doesn't mention Falcon a whole lot but I think there isn't as much "selective ignorance" as Zenon did with early d1 on the Creature wagon.

Also he straight up goes "uhhhhhh k" in the post of sprawling notes or whatever towards Falcon. Doesn't seem like a very teamed comment.
I probably need a full university course on falcon behavioural. I remember he was more active D1 than I expected, and said expectation were based off slanking in a previous game, where he was town.

D2 was just vote reads, so yeah, blank stuff there.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:25 pm I don't get what you're saying with that.
Kind of a reply to JJJ's cheer, except with the opposite idea that I resorted to doing nothing today. :smile:
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 218

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Porscha »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:58 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:48 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:44 am wilgy falcon motobot is my immediate poe

i personally found some towny pings in wilgy. some found towny pings in falcon. i dont think anyone townreads motobot
I feel like falcon has been pretty darn towny
why
Sometimes falcon is just like, really towny

Lol I dont recall what posts I saw day 1 I just know I saw some and they felt good even by falcon standards and zenon tr him and she is good at reading him too
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I just sat down to work on my chart, and realized I brought the wrong computer. I don't think I am going to be able to get back home in time, so that might be a wash unfortunately.

It may not be a gigantic loss anyway, because I'd mostly managed to review lower-volume players and revealed very few dissociations. The priorities remain with meatbaby. I can at least glance over some higher-volume associations and see what I find worth sharing, but it likely won't come in a pretty beautiful chart like I had intended. We weep.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Okay so I don't think Zenon and Rico are mafia together. I am not going to expand on that, but anyone can review for themselves for a refresher.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Glancing over Zenon/Lime Coke association:

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:13 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:24 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:20 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:18 am
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:47 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:34 pm u guys wont believe what alignemt i randed
Wolf

View:Tutuu
Stalker. 👀
do you see tutuu in your wolf chat right now brad? is the tutuu in the room with us?
Yes all 3 of us are in mafia chat and I couldn't be happier with the experience.
Thank you for your patronage wolfy

Kill them all
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:31 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:08 pm Townread:
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ

Townlean:
Zenon
Martin

[VOTE: Die Meat baby] aubergine
Why me?

Why Tutuu?
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:55 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:19 pm
Belzy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:32 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:08 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:52 pm First time I've ever seen someone talk mechs in a game and feel towny.

Good job Tutuu.
im gonna drink u
It's not healthy for you. You drink organic tea or water.
1. No it's not, it's Lime Coke, it's good for everyone.

2. Where did this come from? This is like page 2 of the game.
I actually exclusively drink lime Coke from freestyle machines when I can lol
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:02 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:08 pm Die_diee
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:58 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:48 am You could literally ask Zenon on my views in bussing, in that I hate doing it and think it's always done unnecessarily.
If LC flips a wolf they are town locked this is true and based and real
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:08 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:03 am @Zenon

Who do you have in total as your town?
Belzy like that's it

I have leans on

You
Porscha
Tutuu
Rico
Martin

Everyone else is in my lean scum pile which is like just people I currently don't town read essentially.
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:12 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:07 am [VOTE: unvote] aubergine

I'm just gonna step back on the Rico wagon for a bit on that since there's townreads thrown on there that I'm not understanding. But I'll listen.
I like this post a ton. LC can be town instead of town lean but not lock town status yet.
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:14 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:11 am

Belzy like that's it

I have leans on

You
Porscha
Tutuu
Rico
Martin

Everyone else is in my lean scum pile which is like just people I currently don't town read essentially.
Alright that's fine.

Could just throw in Martin to my townlist and hope it's right.

Rico I'm backing off of.

I don't know who to vote out then at that rate.
Neither do I honestly. I was hoping I'd get some clarity overnight but my misunderstanding of certain aspects of the game means my night 1 was effectively useless
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:17 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:14 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:08 pm Alright so here's how we do this.

Town:
Tutuu
Jayjayy
WhopWhoop (Porscha)
Sean...Seanzie
Ze...non
Die_diee
Martin

Part of me wants to try to culminate and try to sponge townreads from part of my towncore, so hopefully I can get those from certain people?
This but added Martin to it just now.
I am gonna post reaper every single time I see die die lol

Here's a reaper

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:19 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:16 am Oh you have Belzy as your top town.

I'll leave them alone as well then.
Yeah basically Belzy is my only lock town never rescind right now

For me that effectively means I will never reeval until FX

I'm trying to be more picky on placing people in that tier and it's been effective lately in that I've got an 80% read accuracy with that tier and have never gotten more than 1 wrong in any game for the last like month or so
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:24 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:20 am [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

Throws hands up.

JJJ had him as a suspect.
Vote Wilgz

Why not
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:01 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:57 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:42 pm I agree with this in isolation, but I am worried about how/when the wagon formed.

I've been pushing for Rico pretty hard, and from what I can tell a lot of people have Rico south of null, but then a few people are townreading him for having a posting restriction, which is such an easy narrative for scum to spin. The wagons yesterday easily could have been a Rico save, and honestly I'm worried we're seeing a repeat of that today (I know, I know, I voted Wilgy last night so I am part of the problem, but still).
i dont think a lot of people have rico south of null. i think its you lc and creature. me and jay were townreading rico since day 1, im unsure about others
I think Zenon had him as a lean last night but I could be wrong.
I did

The above is only from Zenon's side, though plenty of LC posts are in there by connection. The two of them are very chummy throughout the ISO, though I think Zenon seems to be the "chumminess instigator" (this is not meant as a personality gripe, because it is good to instigate being chums with your chums). It might reflect pocketing if Zenon is mafia (or vice-versa I suppose).

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:27 am Man....idk how I wanna go about these thinking about it.

Zenon let's lean town.

[VOTE: Ricochet] aubergine

Let's lean this wolf.
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ

Townlean:
Zenon
Martin

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:10 pm If I had a reads list it would look somewhat like...

Townread:
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ
Zenon
Sean

Townlean:
SVS
Die_meat
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:13 pm Never mind I thought that was Zenon for some reason. PFPs messed me up.

@Porscha ...I'm not gonna lie I don't get your paranoia of me every game. I think I'm also bad at reading you which is on me, but yeah not all of my wolf games are going to be what they were in the Sabi Invitational, unless I got some sort of motivation I usually end up caught for the most part.

Town:
Tutuu
Jayjayy
WhopWhoop (Porscha)
Sean...Seanzie
Ze...non
Die_diee

Part of me wants to try to culminate and try to sponge townreads from part of my towncore, so hopefully I can get those from certain people?
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:48 am You could literally ask Zenon on my views in bussing, in that I hate doing it and think it's always done unnecessarily.
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:42 pm I agree with this in isolation, but I am worried about how/when the wagon formed.

I've been pushing for Rico pretty hard, and from what I can tell a lot of people have Rico south of null, but then a few people are townreading him for having a posting restriction, which is such an easy narrative for scum to spin. The wagons yesterday easily could have been a Rico save, and honestly I'm worried we're seeing a repeat of that today (I know, I know, I voted Wilgy last night so I am part of the problem, but still).
i dont think a lot of people have rico south of null. i think its you lc and creature. me and jay were townreading rico since day 1, im unsure about others
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:48 pm Zenon's not on the voting list currently.

If one is pocketing the other it's not quite as overt from the LC direction. This side makes things seem a little more compatible and coordinated.

I'd say on balance they "fit" together in a technical sense, but I don't think it'd be my first pick for a pair after meatbaby. Obviously this material is only meaningful if one or the other proves to be mafia, but put it in your mental bank for later.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:22 pm

i personally found some towny pings in wilgy. some found towny pings in falcon. i dont think anyone townreads motobot
why

Lol I dont recall what posts I saw day 1 I just know I saw some and they felt good even by falcon standards and zenon tr him and she is good at reading him too
if they're preety good even for falcon standards then surely you would be able to re-discover it rather quickly?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 47

Post by falcon45ca »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:23 pm

why

if they're preety good even for falcon standards then surely you would be able to re-discover it rather quickly?

Oh Martin.

Whyfor art thou pushing a player because they're not around as much as you like...while solvey voices are still around and being solvey?

There's no way I'd leave Sean , Porscha, J alive if I was gonna be quiet Maf
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:50 pm There's no way I'd leave Sean , Porscha, J alive if I was gonna be quiet Maf
Doesn't, like, nearly everyone on TS know you? I've had a fair number of games with you too.

Besides that, SVS was probably a WIFOM kill on a semi-towny slot who had you + Zenon as largely unkowns and the kill on Tutuu after is mostly self-explanatory.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 47

Post by falcon45ca »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:55 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:50 pm There's no way I'd leave Sean , Porscha, J alive if I was gonna be quiet Maf
Doesn't, like, nearly everyone on TS know you? I've had a fair number of games with you too.

Besides that, SVS was probably a WIFOM kill on a semi-towny slot who had you + Zenon as largely unkowns and the kill on Tutuu after is mostly self-explanatory.

I'm telling ya dude, those kills make no sense if I was a slank Maf
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

I kinda don't have much to add beyond what I said yesterday.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:23 pm Glancing over Zenon/Lime Coke association:

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:13 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:24 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:20 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:18 am
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:47 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:34 pm u guys wont believe what alignemt i randed
Wolf

View:Tutuu
Stalker. 👀
do you see tutuu in your wolf chat right now brad? is the tutuu in the room with us?
Yes all 3 of us are in mafia chat and I couldn't be happier with the experience.
Thank you for your patronage wolfy

Kill them all
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:31 am
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ

Townlean:
Zenon
Martin

Why me?

Why Tutuu?
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:55 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:19 pm
Belzy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:32 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:08 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:52 pm First time I've ever seen someone talk mechs in a game and feel towny.

Good job Tutuu.
im gonna drink u
It's not healthy for you. You drink organic tea or water.
1. No it's not, it's Lime Coke, it's good for everyone.

2. Where did this come from? This is like page 2 of the game.
I actually exclusively drink lime Coke from freestyle machines when I can lol
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:02 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:08 pm Die_diee
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:58 am
If LC flips a wolf they are town locked this is true and based and real

Belzy like that's it

I have leans on

You
Porscha
Tutuu
Rico
Martin

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:12 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:07 am [VOTE: unvote] aubergine

I'm just gonna step back on the Rico wagon for a bit on that since there's townreads thrown on there that I'm not understanding. But I'll listen.
I like this post a ton. LC can be town instead of town lean but not lock town status yet.
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:14 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:11 am

Belzy like that's it

I have leans on

You
Porscha
Tutuu
Rico
Martin

Alright that's fine.

Could just throw in Martin to my townlist and hope it's right.

Rico I'm backing off of.

I don't know who to vote out then at that rate.
Neither do I honestly. I was hoping I'd get some clarity overnight but my misunderstanding of certain aspects of the game means my night 1 was effectively useless
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:17 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:14 am

Town:
Tutuu
Jayjayy
WhopWhoop (Porscha)
Sean...Seanzie
Ze...non
Die_diee
Martin

This but added Martin to it just now.
I am gonna post reaper every single time I see die die lol

Here's a reaper

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:19 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:16 am Oh you have Belzy as your top town.

I'll leave them alone as well then.
Yeah basically Belzy is my only lock town never rescind right now

For me that effectively means I will never reeval until FX

I'm trying to be more picky on placing people in that tier and it's been effective lately in that I've got an 80% read accuracy with that tier and have never gotten more than 1 wrong in any game for the last like month or so
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:24 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:20 am [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

Throws hands up.

JJJ had him as a suspect.
Vote Wilgz

Why not
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:01 pm

I did

The above is only from Zenon's side, though plenty of LC posts are in there by connection. The two of them are very chummy throughout the ISO, though I think Zenon seems to be the "chumminess instigator" (this is not meant as a personality gripe, because it is good to instigate being chums with your chums). It might reflect pocketing if Zenon is mafia (or vice-versa I suppose).

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:27 am Man....idk how I wanna go about these thinking about it.

Zenon let's lean town.

[VOTE: Ricochet] aubergine

Let's lean this wolf.
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ

Townlean:
Zenon
Martin

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:10 pm If I had a reads list it would look somewhat like...

Townread:
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ
Zenon
Sean

Townlean:
SVS
Die_meat
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:13 pm Never mind I thought that was Zenon for some reason. PFPs messed me up.

@Porscha ...I'm not gonna lie I don't get your paranoia of me every game. I think I'm also bad at reading you which is on me, but yeah not all of my wolf games are going to be what they were in the Sabi Invitational, unless I got some sort of motivation I usually end up caught for the most part.

Town:
Tutuu
Jayjayy
WhopWhoop (Porscha)
Sean...Seanzie
Ze...non
Die_diee

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:48 pm Zenon's not on the voting list currently.

If one is pocketing the other it's not quite as overt from the LC direction. This side makes things seem a little more compatible and coordinated.

I'd say on balance they "fit" together in a technical sense, but I don't think it'd be my first pick for a pair after meatbaby. Obviously this material is only meaningful if one or the other proves to be mafia, but put it in your mental bank for later.
What is your first pick for a pair? Give me a shot list after you die tonight
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:34 pm What is your first pick for a pair? Give me a shot list after you die tonight
The most likely pair might just be falcon/motobot. I have absolutely zero reason to call either of them town, and they're compatible with the field. Otherwise, I think there are a few more tinfoil appropriate slots that probably make sense as mafia just because I am still alive in this game -- but not as mafia together (particularly Lime, Rico, and Zenon). Among them I might be willing to say Zenon is the most problematic, just as a general product of 1) the gamestate feeling weird and aimless for most of the proceedings and 2) the fact that her town credit is largely driven by wifom and not by content (severity of emotion, today's silence, etc). Martin has made good observations on this front too.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:07 pm the fact that her town credit is largely driven by wifom and not by content (severity of emotion, today's silence, etc). Martin has made good observations on this front too.
I really appreciate this summary of what I was seeing. Describing it that way makes it a lot easier to compartmentalize in my head.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:23 pm

why

I clearly dont have much time to play right now and I had 5 mins on a break at work to finally check in earlier so there is no way I'm iso quoting falcon posts when I havent even read today
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Can someone tell me why meat baby is wagon before I sheep walk into it please
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:18 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:06 pm Probably a good look for meatbaby too, even if they clearly had frustrations with tutuu
I lied.

I have a 1-shot watcher ability, and I watched tutuu last night. meatbaby visited her.

[VOTE: die_meatbaby] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:27 pm Can someone tell me why meat baby is wagon before I sheep walk into it please
JJJ watched a watch, yelled out "WHAAAAAAT TIME IS IIIIITTTTTT!?!?!?!" and we all jumped on Meatbaby.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

And rondo never responded to me today, when I glanced through pages looking for his response, didnt see him posting. Wtf
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:28 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:18 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:06 pm Probably a good look for meatbaby too, even if they clearly had frustrations with tutuu
I lied.

I have a 1-shot watcher ability, and I watched tutuu last night. meatbaby visited her.

[VOTE: die_meatbaby] aubergine
Why didnt you use your ability n1?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:30 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:27 pm Can someone tell me why meat baby is wagon before I sheep walk into it please
JJJ watched a watch, yelled out "WHAAAAAAT TIME IS IIIIITTTTTT!?!?!?!" and we all jumped on Meatbaby.
If jjj hadn't responded to me I would have no idea what this post meant brad lol
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

How do we feel about a Rico flashwagon here?

motobot
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 16
Aka: Moto

Post by motobot »

I'm changing my vote to lime coke
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:33 pm Why didnt you use your ability n1?
tutuu protected me night 1, and I liked my chances more to get a hit night 2

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We're killing meatbaby.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:33 pm
If jjj hadn't responded to me I would have no idea what this post meant brad lol
If JJJ hadn't responded I wouldn't have said that and actually told you what happened. :D
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

motobot wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:36 pm I'm changing my vote to lime coke
There's a literal red check out there, dude.
motobot
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 16
Aka: Moto

Post by motobot »

I have no reason to trust Lime
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

WHAAAAAT TIME IS IIIIIITTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!

4:40 PM Pacific Standard Time

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:36 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:33 pm Why didnt you use your ability n1?
tutuu protected me night 1, and I liked my chances more to get a hit night 2
Mmm I forgot about the neighborhood thing right
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:39 pm
If JJJ hadn't responded I wouldn't have said that and actually told you what happened. :D
You're suddenly such a nice guy
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I must take my leave, wolf has been voted
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

motobot wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:40 pm I have no reason to trust Lime
Explain this read.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Again it's another fucking...

I'm being OMGUS'd by someone that has done absolutely nothing this game.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:44 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:39 pm
You're suddenly such a nice guy
Well I kinda wanna be nice.

Return to “Previous Jobs”