Cyberpunk Mafia [Town Wins]

Moderator: Community Team

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 4]

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:35 am wait have we found a single wolf yet lol
fAkE tOwN sLiP
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Porscha »

yeah its super duper real and on purpose
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 424

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 3]

Post by tutuu »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:16 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:34 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:25 pm Like for fucks sake Tutuu, the water has been freezing this entire time, let me lay on the god damn door with you. There's enough room for the both of us.
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:28 pm And no don't break my thumb and throw me to the bottom of the ocean either.
Where the fuck did you learn these metaphors lmao
It's just Titanic references. :D
u and titanic references are like submarine and carbon fiber. dont go well together
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Lime Coke »

tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:40 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:16 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:34 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:25 pm Like for fucks sake Tutuu, the water has been freezing this entire time, let me lay on the god damn door with you. There's enough room for the both of us.
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:28 pm And no don't break my thumb and throw me to the bottom of the ocean either.
Where the fuck did you learn these metaphors lmao
It's just Titanic references. :D
u and titanic references are like submarine and carbon fiber. dont go well together
Goes well with this game seeing that it's been the equivalent of a sinking ship.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

id chop wilgy tomorrow hes posting rly towny but he's been mowing down villagers left and right. belzy fs me. while we had LC outed wolf since d2. kate had him in her poe

idk if pyxxy busses lc on d2. iirc he was the 3rd vote on him together with me and kate

i wanna trust kate on roxy and daisy town. sean scumread daisy but i hope kate knows daisy well. i dont know how close they are

kate wasnt very confident on porscha town

the last wolf will be a bit tricky to find and i anticipate the game going to f3

theres a few possible strategies:

1) lean more on sheeping sean
2) lean more on sheeping kate
3) try to solve on your own

i dont immediately instinctively feel which one is the best strategy (for the 3rd wolf. obv LC is outed mafia rn)

i would advise to keep in mind that:

-kate knows roxy and probably knows daisy better than sean knows them
-sean knows porscha and pyxxy better than kate does
-pyxxy voted for LC to be chopped d2
-there is a chance kate got pocketed by daisy i suppose as sean had her in his scumreads. i dunno. tomorrow and the day after will be hard. i dont anticipate surviving so good luck
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:27 am D2:
Belzy 3
Voters: Wilgy, Roxy, Pyxxy

Lime Coke 3
Voters: Tutuu, Falcon, Kate

Tutuu 2
Voters: Daisy, Porscha

Splints 1
Voters: Lime Coke

Porscha 1
Voters: Belzy
NEVERMIND

NEVERMIND

PYXXY DIDNT VOTE LIMECOKE ON D2. I MISREMEMBERED

IT WAS FALCON ALL ALONG

no wonder falcon got nightkilled lmao

PYXXY VERY VIABLE POTENTIAL 3RD WOLF
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:33 am id chop wilgy tomorrow hes posting rly towny but he's been mowing down villagers left and right. belzy fs me. while we had LC outed wolf since d2. kate had him in her poe

idk if pyxxy busses lc on d2. iirc he was the 3rd vote on him together with me and kate

i wanna trust kate on roxy and daisy town. sean scumread daisy but i hope kate knows daisy well. i dont know how close they are

kate wasnt very confident on porscha town

the last wolf will be a bit tricky to find and i anticipate the game going to f3

theres a few possible strategies:

1) lean more on sheeping sean
2) lean more on sheeping kate
3) try to solve on your own

i dont immediately instinctively feel which one is the best strategy (for the 3rd wolf. obv LC is outed mafia rn)

i would advise to keep in mind that:

-kate knows roxy and probably knows daisy better than sean knows them
-sean knows porscha and pyxxy better than kate does
-pyxxy voted for LC to be chopped d2
-there is a chance kate got pocketed by daisy i suppose as sean had her in his scumreads. i dunno. tomorrow and the day after will be hard. i dont anticipate surviving so good luck
pls be careful i made a mistake here. pyxxy didn't end his vote on LC d2. pls dont wrongly quote this post tomorrow and wrongly clear pyxxy. i misremembered
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

personally guys id chop lime coke (obv) > wilgy > pyxxy but obviously play it out and stuff
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

also maybe consider porscha as lime coke could be trying to distance from her by voting her after he knows he's outed by the falcon night kill. he could have been trying to distance from her for a while
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

if u guys agree with my suggested line of chopping lime coke > wilgy

and the games goes to f3

basically u need to decide if kate or sean wrongly townread a wolf. coz u would receive confirmation that it happened, i think
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

A reminder hammeris enabled pls police that yourself in case I'm not around
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 223

Post by DrWilgy »

Good morning.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:13 pm i am quite literally the only town player left alive

with fs and falcon dead, i am left surrounding by literally nothing else but wolves
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:20 pm me getting chopped here would be peak syndicate gameplay

im all for it. give it to me baby
my friend, I've been trying to both solve you and with you all game but you've stubbornly chosen against it.

Guilting the entire thread into not looking at your slot is dirty as well.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:29 am well

I don't think we can win without tutuu so I guess I revert to my "we gotta resolve Lime Coke to feel the people's minds"

his ISO yesterday was a lot of "I gotta find a wolf" and no solving, so it's not like this is a bad vote

also I'm feeling self-conscious about how I shielded scum!Violet recently in a game on MU

just.....dang. maybe I should have just voted him yesterday

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine
The hell does this even mean? 'we can win without Tutuu?'

Does W world Tutuu just not exist to you? Why would it not?

Also you've flip flopped again. LC Town > Start day with vote for LC > LC Town > Start day with vote for LC.

It's like you are appealing to Tutuu specifically while at the same time aren't willing to push someone you apparently want gone.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:33 am id chop wilgy tomorrow hes posting rly towny but he's been mowing down villagers left and right. belzy fs me. while we had LC outed wolf since d2. kate had him in her poe
This isn't even pushing me based on real information. I wanted HK > Pyxxy day 1 and have been working to clear the PoE since. Hell, I at least got to 'let's give Splints more time' last cycle.

The Pyxxy read is fine, but vastly underdeveloped. I'm very interested in why you wouldn't just think the team to be Pyxxy/LC from your perspective. Pyxxy has been completely ready to change stance on the slot this entire game.
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:33 am i wanna trust kate on roxy and daisy town. sean scumread daisy but i hope kate knows daisy well. i dont know how close they are
Splints was T and also had Roxy town. Both Kate and Splints deeming Roxy T has weight.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Tutuu: I'm the last T and I'm all alone facing impossibilities

Me: Ok fam, work with me to clear PoE. Where am I wrong on my LC read?

Tutuu: No

Me: Votes Tutuu who's in PoE

Tutuu:
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

My positions from yesterday haven't really shifted much. Splints being T somewhat reaffirms the Roxy read. I don't think both Splints and Kate are wrong on the slot.

I'd say I'm at
Tutuu > Pyxxy > Porscha > LC > Daisy > Roxy

My towncore is being eaten while I'm still here has me questioning why I am alive though. I'll reassess the middle of my PoE at some point later.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:12 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:29 am well

I don't think we can win without tutuu so I guess I revert to my "we gotta resolve Lime Coke to feel the people's minds"

his ISO yesterday was a lot of "I gotta find a wolf" and no solving, so it's not like this is a bad vote

also I'm feeling self-conscious about how I shielded scum!Violet recently in a game on MU

just.....dang. maybe I should have just voted him yesterday

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine
The hell does this even mean? 'we can win without Tutuu?'

Does W world Tutuu just not exist to you? Why would it not?

Also you've flip flopped again. LC Town > Start day with vote for LC > LC Town > Start day with vote for LC.

It's like you are appealing to Tutuu specifically while at the same time aren't willing to push someone you apparently want gone.
hmmmm, okay

We should chop Lime Coke!

there, am I doing it right?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Pyxxy, what are your reads rn?
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:29 am Pyxxy, what are your reads rn?
wrong
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Wilgy, what is your vote rn?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:28 pm Wilgy, what is your vote rn?
I'm between you and Tutuu. Leaning you because it really looks like you tmi'd Tutuu town in what I quoted above.

If correct, we can just punt you and LC and the game is probably solved.

Half frustrated that we didn't take the steps to solve between you/Tutuu in the last cycle.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

honestly every fiber of my being wants to chop Daisy

I cannot fathom how you are townreading a slot that posted once yesterday

and that post was to sheep your reads

and you did not comment on that AT ALL

like Daisy straight up put you at the core of her town and you didn't question it at all

stuff like
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:47 am Thanks Wilgs, I can confuse myself when my brain gets going, and I somehow missed that bit of your post. I'll think on it.
and
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:43 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:55 pm Now that I've finished practicing my JJJ cross examinations. I take nap.

[VOTE: Belzy] aubergine

Should be back before EoD. Goodnight <3<3
Well done, Wilgy. Thanks for helping us out with that.
which she hasn't posted towards other people at all

like are you pocketed? what is actually going on
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:33 pm
I'm between you and Tutuu. Leaning you because it really looks like you tmi'd Tutuu town in what I quoted above.

Half frustrated that we didn't take the steps to solve between you/Tutuu in the last cycle.
Who's "we" in this sentence

Because it's literally just you me and tutuu playing this game.

Roxy is off in YaYa land*. Daisy won't post. Lime Coke won't solve. Porscha seems unconcerned.

(*this is said with love I just thought of the phrase and thought it was funny)

And now tutuu is done too.

So like, who's "we" dawg. Ain't nobody here.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:33 pm honestly every fiber of my being wants to chop Daisy

I cannot fathom how you are townreading a slot that posted once yesterday

and that post was to sheep your reads

and you did not comment on that AT ALL

like Daisy straight up put you at the core of her town and you didn't question it at all

stuff like
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:47 am Thanks Wilgs, I can confuse myself when my brain gets going, and I somehow missed that bit of your post. I'll think on it.
and
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:43 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:55 pm Now that I've finished practicing my JJJ cross examinations. I take nap.

[VOTE: Belzy] aubergine

Should be back before EoD. Goodnight <3<3
Well done, Wilgy. Thanks for helping us out with that.
which she hasn't posted towards other people at all

like are you pocketed? what is actually going on
Daisy is not always around to post consistently from what I'm aware.

I tried reassessing afew times, especially when you pointed Daisy out to me last cycle and came to the conclusion that I had come to previously. Without flips, I don't see my opinions on Daisy changing at all. If we are in W Daisy world, yeah I'm super pocketed. I don't think we are in that world though.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Also. HATE you trying to order me before Lime Coke in that post.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Meh, maybe that's why I'm still alive though? idk. Doubting the Daisy read too much rn feels like it's the incorrect thing to do.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:37 pm

Roxy is off in YaYa land*. Daisy won't post. Lime Coke won't solve. Porscha seems unconcerned.

Sleepy town, who else would we be if I'm excluding you and Tutuu?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:38 pm Also. HATE you trying to order me before Lime Coke in that post.
Why would you hate that? I've iterated why I think LC is town multiple times.

I think the only situation where they aren't is if you are their wolf partner, just on the context of your pivots around the slot.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:39 pm

You understand what I'm trying to get at though, right?

Yeah okay I think you do.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:40 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:38 pm Also. HATE you trying to order me before Lime Coke in that post.

I think the only situation where they aren't is if you are their wolf partner, just on the context of your pivots around the slot.
Oh god. Wilgy. If you're scum you have to tell me. It's the law.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:42 pm

Do you actually think wolves are just sleeping?
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@tutuu I fucking need you
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:43 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:40 pm

Oh god. Wilgy. If you're scum you have to tell me. It's the law.
Ah, didn't realize that was the law. I'm scum.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:44 pm

I have no reads. I have no idea what the game state is. I cannot solve this game with just you and me. I am not good enough to do that. I am not posting again until someone besides the two of us contributes to the thread.

Have a nice day.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:45 pm @tutuu I fucking need you
Bro you are gonna drive me off the wall if you are T.

'LC T > LC W > LC T > LC W'

'Let's get Daisy'

'Tutuu T > Tutuu help me'
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:47 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:44 pm

I have no reads. I have no idea what the game state is. I cannot solve this game with just you and me. I am not good enough to do that. I am not posting again until someone besides the two of us contributes to the thread.

Have a nice day.
:hugs:
Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

sorry to not have been around.

Wigly and Tutuu I believe you are both town and if you buddy it up we may just pull a win out of our towny asses.

Kate did scum read tutuu and neither did I even tho I sheeped a vote, twice.

It was a very busy weekend after my falling out of love with this game. Sorry for my disappearance but so grateful I did die for it.

Lime is probs bad but I do have one question for Tutuu that will put my town read more at ease depending on your answer:

You posted this:
tutuu wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:13 pm i am quite literally the only town player left alive

with fs and falcon dead, i am left surrounding by literally nothing else but wolves
Why did you post this? What purpose does it serve? Out of 7 players you are literally the only towny?

vote Limey
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:45 pm @tutuu I fucking need you
why not me? now I am sad.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy is off in YaYa land*.

and I am *here* for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I adore this! I ship this!! I am going to use this in my vernacular from this point forward!!!
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

yep I just requoted the same post bc I need you to answer a question:

how does Porscha being unconcerned make you read their slot?
TBH I have not been paying attention the last few days but I have to agree they play half and half.
Concerned one minute joking the next then lots of one-liners and single word posts. Most of the time there is zero follow through.
I now have the heebie jeebies from that iso read of Porscha.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:58 pm sorry to not have been around.

Wigly and Tutuu I believe you are both town and if you buddy it up we may just pull a win out of our towny asses.

Kate did not scum read tutuu and neither did I even tho I sheeped a vote, twice.

It was a very busy weekend after my falling out of love with this game. Sorry for my disappearance but so grateful I did die for it.

Lime is probs bad but I do have one question for Tutuu that will put my town read more at ease depending on your answer:

You posted this:

Why did you post this? What purpose does it serve? Out of 7 players you are literally the only towny?

vote Limey
EBWOP I left a very important word out!
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

unvote Limey - Vote unvote
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

GTH read time I have two:
Porscha and Limey
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

There was a hammer I have screenshots of it

Lime Coke has died and flips wolf.

Night starts now and will end July 18th at 6 pm this is longer than 24 hours to keep on the normal schedule

Flavor for Falc and LC flips up later tonight.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

this is the official vote count

LC was voting Porscha

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 5]

Tutuu is dead she was town I actually did flavor it well be up soon but thread is opened

Day ends July 20th at 6pm or hammer with 5 alive hammer is 3

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Spacedaisy »

Roxy cleared, placed the final vote on LC.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Spacedaisy »

Leaves me with Porscha, Wilgy, and pyxxy. I am leaning voting Wilgy today. I'll go back and quote what I saw yesterday that changed my mind on him.

Also, tutuu being killed over roxy is an interesting choice...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”