Re: Sesame Street Mafia Day 1

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:37 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:35 am
Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:06 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:56 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:45 am
Spoiler: show
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:06 am Damn, do I have to be the one to do Serious Game Stuff here? It's not really my thing.

Macro thing: Zenon feels like she's posting just for the sake of keeping a presence.

Micro thing 1:
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:42 pm I only join games with at least 3 people I like now it's my new rule.

Congrats I like at least 3 of you
Objective fact: this was the worst opening post of anyone. It was neither Sesame Street related, nor a generic 'hi' or 'yay' or whatever, nor a generic shit post like 'hmm'. It shows Zenon thinking about herself, and a self-centred perspective is a scummy trait.

Micro thing 2 (will put this sequence in spoilers):
robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:07 am brad is lock mafia
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:10 am I'm bored so sure

Vote: bread
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:12 am [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:34 amVote: Tu madre
The mild 'I'm bored so sure' justification feels unnecessary, and the silly comeback to Wilgy feels like a deflection.

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.
Okay, I am going to put a townlean MR for the above post. It is level 1 townie, whereas you gotta get to level 2 to think it is scummy, so this early I'mma just run with townie. This post did IMO acomplish accelerating the pace of the game (even though there were some other things prior that started us moving in that direction). MR didn't have to do anything today, but they did something to get discussion going. Not unfakable, but I think it makes more sense coming from town than scum-who-need-not-even-be-in-the-thread-today. I don't think the case itself is so damning for Zenon, but I do think the post is pro-town (even if MR is scum, the post will do the game more good than bad IMO), so yeah.
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:43 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:06 am Damn, do I have to be the one to do Serious Game Stuff here? It's not really my thing.

Macro thing: Zenon feels like she's posting just for the sake of keeping a presence.

Micro thing 1:

Objective fact: this was the worst opening post of anyone. It was neither Sesame Street related, nor a generic 'hi' or 'yay' or whatever, nor a generic shit post like 'hmm'. It shows Zenon thinking about herself, and a self-centred perspective is a scummy trait.

The mild 'I'm bored so sure' justification feels unnecessary, and the silly comeback to Wilgy feels like a deflection.

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.
This is such a bad analysis of how I play mafia I laugh in your general direction
How may times have you played with MR @Zenon?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think out of everyone around the MR/Zenon thing, I am most worried about Belzy (and one other name that will come later). They look like they very well could be scum pushing an early t/t feud. They don't get their hands as dirty as others have been, voting MR and only making one post saying they disagree with them. Also, some of their posts have come off as more like trying to be helpful without really doing much (CWAC) and a little pockety, see e.g. below. Town definitely can CWAC early game (and even late game), but coupled with how i see MR/Zenon, it worries me.
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:54 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:44 am

That's...
I know...

Wanna mason with me, and lynch MR d2?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, Ted is >rand!villa. I think the sus on Zenon, but then considering MR with a nuanced read looks good. Wolves could easily just pick a side to support, or stay out of it, but Ted looks like they're actually evaluating everyone involved.
tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:01 am

Micro thing 1:

ended up voting her yesterday because of this. just seemed thought out and in a way that doesn't achieve much other than getting your foot in the thread

tho im definitely not as strong on it as you seem to be
tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:13 am i kinda think it might be a minor bad point MR is doing this while he has a shield. part of me wants to believe he'd use it as a slank, but he's acknowledged having immunity a little too much for my liking

an additional thing is i don't know if he'd feel responsible to kickstart the game as a villa, but the worse part is that he's said nobody did anything when i thought brad went pretty hard in the paint before he posted
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not a big fan of Zenon trying to appeal to a single day of a single game to deflect a read on her. It is probably NAI for Zenon herself, but I don't think it is a valid argument. Also, I don't see why you think your opener was somehow so townie to be beyond reproach?
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:07 am

ended up voting her yesterday because of this. just seemed thought out and in a way that doesn't achieve much other than getting your foot in the thread

You wolfed with me... for a day... before the game got reranded... how is this anything like that game lol
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:14 am Imagine thinking my opener was bad in any way Lmfao
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is a post by SVS that I don't like.

They picked what IMO is the most NAI parts of Zenon's game (the discussion about the prizes), and subtly shade Zenon without really ever taking a stance. I Can see the "Look, I'm getting outraged on behalf of town" thing, but they soften it so much that SVS has plausible deniability for whatever happens with a future Zenon push.

Post towards Robyn, again seems to focus on something largely NAI, question comes of as shading, but not so hard to still leave plausible deniability.

Big post with a whole lot of not a lot. This isn't fluff (except the last part), so it being like this is worrisome.
S~V~S wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:38 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:15 am Sorry I didn't default to some lame generic hi or some boring Sesame Street reference
Nothing wrong with not taking yourself too seriously in a game based on puppets from a TV show for toddlers. Being lame, generic and boring can be fun :cloud9:

Initially it got my attention that you decided a recruiting bonus had to be balanced, and picked one of the two who got one as the bad one. But you backed off that when it was pointed out to you that it was a recruiting bonus, so meh. All it means is that you didn't read the last few posts in the sign up thread.

But THEN, you didn't actually drop it, so ...
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:45 am

I mean not really

I will actually be legit pissed if it's unbalanced in a way that fucks over one faction especially if it's town
So not sure what to think. It's a prize; a prize promised before either knew their factions. Prizes don't have to be balanced. This whole line of discussion feels like a bit of "Look, I'm getting outraged on behalf of town!". Or it could be just me picking apart stuff in a thread full of fluff. Speaking of that;
robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:07 am i saw it in a dream
Lots of OT bullshit in this thread for you to pick apart, and you excel at it. Picking apart seemingly innocuous, banal posts and finding that kernel of truth. I envy your ability to do so, to see to the heart of a matter.

Is dreaming your usual method?
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:43 pm
This explains some things, especially about Grover.

I'll be around most of the weekend. I'll be in and out of thread.
--------------------------------------------------

Ted

MR

Zenon

SVS
Belzy
This all is still based on very little. Your very early with such detailed read list this time. This does not make you necessirily town. Mostly thin air imo.
Seanzie, youre calling out svs? Nah, not seeing it. At least not yet.
I will keep that in mind, while also following my nose wherever it goes.
I shall also be keeping an eye on your nose.
Is this "Reasonable skepticisim of Seanzie" town!Kate or "Joking while pretending like they have reasonable skepticism of Seanzie to keep Seanzie's nose away" wolf!Kate?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 180
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:46 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:27 pm Ted is basicly voting Zenon cuz of her opening. I also need more posts from Ted.
Ted said he'd be slanking.
Why would Ted do that?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 105

Post by S~V~S »

Micro thing 1:
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:42 pm I only join games with at least 3 people I like now it's my new rule.

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.
Okay, I am going to put a townlean MR for the above post. It is level 1 townie, whereas you gotta get to level 2 to think it is scummy, so this early I'mma just run with townie. This post did IMO acomplish accelerating the pace of the game (even though there were some other things prior that started us moving in that direction). MR didn't have to do anything today, but they did something to get discussion going. Not unfakable, but I think it makes more sense coming from town than scum-who-need-not-even-be-in-the-thread-today. I don't think the case itself is so damning for Zenon, but I do think the post is pro-town (even if MR is scum, the post will do the game more good than bad IMO), so yeah.

Micro thing 1:

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.
This is such a bad analysis of how I play mafia I laugh in your general direction
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think out of everyone around the MR/Zenon thing, I am most worried about Belzy (and one other name that will come later). They look like they very well could be scum pushing an early t/t feud. They don't get their hands as dirty as others have been, voting MR and only making one post saying they disagree with them. Also, some of their posts have come off as more like trying to be helpful without really doing much (CWAC) and a little pockety, see e.g. below. Town definitely can CWAC early game (and even late game), but coupled with how i see MR/Zenon, it worries me.
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:42 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:40 am

Why wouldn't it?
Apparently itsa recruiting bonus, so itsa totally NAI thing.
That's...
I know...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, Ted is >rand!villa. I think the sus on Zenon, but then considering MR with a nuanced read looks good. Wolves could easily just pick a side to support, or stay out of it, but Ted looks like they're actually evaluating everyone involved.

Micro thing 1:

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:13 am i kinda think it might be a minor bad point MR is doing this while he has a shield. part of me wants to believe he'd use it as a slank, but he's acknowledged having immunity a little too much for my liking

an additional thing is i don't know if he'd feel responsible to kickstart the game as a villa, but the worse part is that he's said nobody did anything when i thought brad went pretty hard in the paint before he posted
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not a big fan of Zenon trying to appeal to a single day of a single game to deflect a read on her. It is probably NAI for Zenon herself, but I don't think it is a valid argument. Also, I don't see why you think your opener was somehow so townie to be beyond reproach?

Micro thing 1:

You wolfed with me... for a day... before the game got reranded... how is this anything like that game lol
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:14 am Imagine thinking my opener was bad in any way Lmfao

They picked what IMO is the most NAI parts of Zenon's game (the discussion about the prizes), and subtly shade Zenon without really ever taking a stance. I Can see the "Look, I'm getting outraged on behalf of town" thing, but they soften it so much that SVS has plausible deniability for whatever happens with a future Zenon push.

Post towards Robyn, again seems to focus on something largely NAI, question comes of as shading, but not so hard to still leave plausible deniability.

Big post with a whole lot of not a lot. This isn't fluff (except the last part), so it being like this is worrisome.
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:15 am Sorry I didn't default to some lame generic hi or some boring Sesame Street reference
Nothing wrong with not taking yourself too seriously in a game based on puppets from a TV show for toddlers. Being lame, generic and boring can be fun :cloud9:

Initially it got my attention that you decided a recruiting bonus had to be balanced, and picked one of the two who got one as the bad one. But you backed off that when it was pointed out to you that it was a recruiting bonus, so meh. All it means is that you didn't read the last few posts in the sign up thread.

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:44 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:42 am Like you think they are just taking 2 town misexe options away from mafia? If I was mafia I'd throw a fit.

You think they are taking 2 mafia exe options away from town so we have to shoot for 1 wolf in a pile? If that's true as town I'm gonna throw a fit.

It's got to be balanced. Ergo 1 of each
Irrelevant.
I mean not really

I will actually be legit pissed if it's unbalanced in a way that fucks over one faction especially if it's town
So not sure what to think. It's a prize; a prize promised before either knew their factions. Prizes don't have to be balanced. This whole line of discussion feels like a bit of "Look, I'm getting outraged on behalf of town!". Or it could be just me picking apart stuff in a thread full of fluff. Speaking of that;
Lots of OT bullshit in this thread for you to pick apart, and you excel at it. Picking apart seemingly innocuous, banal posts and finding that kernel of truth. I envy your ability to do so, to see to the heart of a matter.

Ted

MR

Zenon

SVS
Belzy
This all is still based on very little. Your very early with such detailed read list this time. This does not make you necessirily town. Mostly thin air imo.
Now, now. I've been purposely avoiding discussing you :noble:

Sean is reminding me of the first game we played with him, where he tunnelled me right out of the gate. As of yet, I trust that he believes what he's saying, like he did there. He's trying hard to get things going with not much to work with.

I am not sure I understand the nuance of his thing with Belzy. You seem to; you agreed with him at some point. Can you help a girl out?

Right now I am most curious about Robyn, and want to hear more from her. What she has said is not what I would expect from town Robyn, and hope to see more.

Any random observations?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

*Them, sorry Robyn <3
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

So we cannot vote for Kate and MR, Ted says to be slanking, Falcon is off to some band, musical or festival thingy, Wilg only puts in naked votes, and some other players still have like 1 game related post, and Sean tunnels me cuz I am CWAC. [Censored]

I need to cool down. Please post @ EVERYONE !
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:59 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:32 am

Micro thing 1:

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.

Micro thing 1:

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.

That's...
I know...

Micro thing 1:

Micro thing 1:

Irrelevant.
I mean not really

Ted

MR

Zenon

SVS
Belzy
You complain about how slow the game is, state that you want us to work together to decide on an elim, but then when I actually put in the work to help town do just that (yes, off very little, but how exactly do you expect there to be "a lot" if people don't start with the little bit at the beginning of the game?), this is your response?

Nah.

[VOTE: Belzy] aubergine
I would try to work together where I think I should. You seem to try too hard to look town. I want you to be town, because your reads have been the best in our past few games, but this time you make very early cases I fail to see anything I can engage or agree with.

Now you vote for me. I think you just wanna get rid of me. Is that it?
This belzy post reads town to me
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:38 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:57 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:35 am I'm so booooored this game is so slow
Yeah I put that vote in because I was wondering what could Robyn have had that "hmm" reaction or thought towards, because it was all fluff and RVS and nothing useful at all before that.

Plus to get something going on top of that since the first near 24 hours is useless and deadline is upcoming today...I think? So yeah let's get something going.

And then Robyn's reaction and answer was bad and now I just think she's mafia.
Can you elaborate on Robyn=mafia?
I would have expected a lot more interaction from Robyn. Possibly as both alignme ts, but def as a town. Robyn where are you?

Also Ted?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:54 pm So we cannot vote for Kate and MR, Ted says to be slanking, Falcon is off to some band, musical or festival thingy, Wilg only puts in naked votes, and some other players still have like 1 game related post, and Sean tunnels me cuz I am CWAC. [Censored]

Can you give me reads on the people who are posting?

Do you still think MR is bad?

What do you think of {Kate, SVS, Thunal, Lime}?

In a world where both of us are town, is there anyone that looks like a wolf trying to capitalize on my push on you?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:46 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:37 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:35 am

Micro thing 1:

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.

I know...

Ted

MR

Zenon

SVS
Belzy
I will keep that in mind, while also following my nose wherever it goes.
I shall also be keeping an eye on your nose.
Is this "Reasonable skepticisim of Seanzie" town!Kate or "Joking while pretending like they have reasonable skepticism of Seanzie to keep Seanzie's nose away" wolf!Kate?
I have no skepticism, what I meant was ill be watching your reads bc I have liked them a lot in many recent games.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:47 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:46 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:27 pm Ted is basicly voting Zenon cuz of her opening. I also need more posts from Ted.
Ted said he'd be slanking.
Why would Ted do that?
I'm not digging that.

[VOTE: ted] aubergine
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:52 pm

Micro thing 1:

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.

Micro thing 1:

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.

That's...
I know...

Micro thing 1:

Micro thing 1:

Irrelevant.
I mean not really

Ted

MR

Zenon

SVS
Belzy

Sean is reminding me of the first game we played with him, where he tunnelled me right out of the gate. As of yet, I trust that he believes what he's saying, like he did there. He's trying hard to get things going with not much to work with.

I am not sure I understand the nuance of his thing with Belzy. You seem to; you agreed with him at some point. Can you help a girl out?

Right now I am most curious about Robyn, and want to hear more from her. What she has said is not what I would expect from town Robyn, and hope to see more.

Any random observations?
Sorry I briefly forgot our eeeyop whatever everywhere pact.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:14 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:54 pm So we cannot vote for Kate and MR, Ted says to be slanking, Falcon is off to some band, musical or festival thingy, Wilg only puts in naked votes, and some other players still have like 1 game related post, and Sean tunnels me cuz I am CWAC. [Censored]

In a world where both of us are town, is there anyone that looks like a wolf trying to capitalize on my push on you?
I know you weren't asking me, but I think we have the most to worry about in the zenon posters.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:19 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:14 pm

I know you weren't asking me, but I think we have the most to worry about in the zenon posters.
*voters
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Yeah I put that vote in because I was wondering what could Robyn have had that "hmm" reaction or thought towards, because it was all fluff and RVS and nothing useful at all before that.

Plus to get something going on top of that since the first near 24 hours is useless and deadline is upcoming today...I think? So yeah let's get something going.

are u kidding me
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:16 pm

Micro thing 1:

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.

Micro thing 1:

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.

That's...
I know...

Micro thing 1:

I mean not really

Ted

MR

Zenon

SVS
Belzy

Any random observations?
<3

I see from your reply to someone else further up that you also are looking for more from Robyn.

Did you miss it, I asked if you understood the situation with Sean and Belzy more than I do. You seem to and I’m missing it.

And fwiw I agree re the Zenon voters; they parked there and aren’t really coming back to discuss it any further.

I asked a few people about it but no one replied. I feel a tad invisible right now. Gonna go do errands and give doggo a bath bbl.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:38 am Lots of OT bullshit in this thread for you to pick apart, and you excel at it. Picking apart seemingly innocuous, banal posts and finding that kernel of truth. I envy your ability to do so, to see to the heart of a matter.
i am currently unable to do that
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 167

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:42 am Like you think they are just taking 2 town misexe options away from mafia? If I was mafia I'd throw a fit.

You think they are taking 2 mafia exe options away from town so we have to shoot for 1 wolf in a pile? If that's true as town I'm gonna throw a fit.

Irrelevant.
I mean not really

I mean it's it wrong that if they both happened to rand mafia than we are as town essentially guaranteed a misexe day 1 which completely shifts the balance of the game?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:50 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:16 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:59 am Is not being in the poll NAI... at random?
I would imagine it's NAI
I would imagine it is not NAI... but I have no idea how to interpret the AI-ness correctly at this time.
It is quite literally NAI

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:23 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:16 pm

Micro thing 1:

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.

I know...

Ted

MR

Zenon

SVS
Belzy

Any random observations?
<3

I see from your reply to someone else further up that you also are looking for more from Robyn.

Did you miss it, I asked if you understood the situation with Sean and Belzy more than I do. You seem to and I’m missing it.

And fwiw I agree re the Zenon voters; they parked there and aren’t really coming back to discuss it any further.

I asked a few people about it but no one replied. I feel a tad invisible right now. Gonna go do errands and give doggo a bath bbl.
Belzy complained that no.one was posting, so nothing to analyze. Then Sean posted some thoughts and belzy criticized them saying it wasn't much to go on. So Sean feels he was damned if he did and damned if he didn't with belzy.

That's how I read it anyway. Shrug.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

robyn wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:39 pmhmm
robyn wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:32 amhmm
robyn wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:37 pm mac/seanzie probably town hmm
robyn wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:06 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:01 pm Real talk mac is very capable of carrying a scum team, he usually prefers to play the support/hands dirty role but he's quite capable of carrying deep too
Mac goes deep, or do other people go deep in Mac, hmmm
robyn wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:08 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:56 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:55 pm What if the team is Ender/Boq/Nate instead and I am a wowee. What if.
Can you tell me something about Ender/Nate as a pair
this was when ender was dying, jjj knew him to be town, jjj could intentionally get nate off of dizzy's hit list for the time being here. or it could be town too, hmmm
robyn wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:10 pmhmmmm
robyn wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:24 pmhmmmm
robyn wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:34 pmhmmmmm
if anyone wants to read into filler language they are free to do so, as long as they acknowledge that it is filler
☆Princess Abigail☆

Micro thing 1:

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.

Micro thing 1:

Zenon is LOCK SCUM.

Discuss.
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:34 am

Why would it work that way?
Why wouldn't it?
That's...
I know...

Micro thing 1:

Micro thing 1:

Irrelevant.
I mean not really

Ted

MR

Zenon

SVS
Belzy
Belzy lock cute

ImageImage

tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 128
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

wow, kate seems like a wolf

enjoy your pass i guess
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i've played enough with brad to the point where i'm sure that he knows i say "hmmm" as filler so i'm just unsure what he's doing here
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

12 posts by players (ignore mod/host) by the time i sent that post, what would i even be thinking about that was relevant to the game?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:24 am If Thunal ever flips mafia I've just been spewed town.
If thunal ever flips mafia turbo this. Thank you.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:52 pm Right now I am most curious about Robyn, and want to hear more from her. What she has said is not what I would expect from town Robyn, and hope to see more.
i had 5 posts at the time of this message, can you elaborate how i was not being town robyn?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:34 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:24 am If Thunal ever flips mafia I've just been spewed town.
What does turbo this mean?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:34 am
This is what I mean by caught for the wrong reasons, the focus of Zenon's defense was on that her opening was fine instead of looking at the rest of her play or believing she'll become obv town later.
I mean why would I defend myself against anything else when that's literally the entire reason I'm being pushed which is pretty meh

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:35 pm
vote out immediately
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:30 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:01 pm Real talk mac is very capable of carrying a scum team, he usually prefers to play the support/hands dirty role but he's quite capable of carrying deep too
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:55 pm What if the team is Ender/Boq/Nate instead and I am a wowee. What if.
this was when ender was dying, jjj knew him to be town, jjj could intentionally get nate off of dizzy's hit list for the time being here. or it could be town too, hmmm
if anyone wants to read into filler language they are free to do so, as long as they acknowledge that it is filler
What does filler mean?
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:53 am
Roxy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:30 am Image

It is Day 1 with an extentsion so that everyone may check in.

Master Radishes and Kate cannot be elimmed today!
Wait, what... two players cannot get elimmed today. What kind of game is this?
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:59 am Is not being in the poll NAI... at random?
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:20 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:33 am
Kate and I are the Mafia.
And we cannot vote for you ... all game long! I knew it! :omg: this is the real world. Scum cannot be touched.
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:26 am Kinda annoying can't vote for two players today. Kate and MR go into the null pile until d2.
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:28 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:07 am Also someone should probably go read the last few posts of the sign-up thread if you want to understand the me/Kate thing.
The f. Its a recruitingbonus.
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:32 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:42 am
probably, tho i imagine someone is bound to be pissed if one of them turns out to be an obvwolf and we can’t lunch them

myself included
I'd bet a million dollars one is a wolf and the other is town
Why wouldn't it?
The mass amount of attention Belzy puts on the "Can't vote these two" thing is really concerning to me because he spoke about it for 2+ hours and nothing else.

There's others you can probably pay attention to, go to one of them maybe?
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:36 pm
vote out immediately
Thanks. It was my first guess, but I wasn't sure.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:36 pm
What does filler mean?
In linguistics, a filler, filled pause, hesitation marker or planner (sometimes called crutches) is a sound or word that participants in a conversation use to signal that they are pausing to think but are not finished speaking.[1][2] These are not to be confused with placeholder names, such as thingamajig, whatchamacallit, whosawhatsa and whats'isface, which refer to objects or people whose names are temporarily forgotten, irrelevant, or unknown. Fillers fall into the category of formulaic language, and different languages have different characteristic filler sounds. The term filler also has a separate use in the syntactic description of wh-movement constructions (see below).
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:36 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:53 am
Roxy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:30 am Image

It is Day 1 with an extentsion so that everyone may check in.

Master Radishes and Kate cannot be elimmed today!
Wait, what... two players cannot get elimmed today. What kind of game is this?
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:20 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:33 am
Kate and I are the Mafia.
And we cannot vote for you ... all game long! I knew it! :omg: this is the real world. Scum cannot be touched.
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:26 am Kinda annoying can't vote for two players today. Kate and MR go into the null pile until d2.
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:28 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:07 am Also someone should probably go read the last few posts of the sign-up thread if you want to understand the me/Kate thing.
The f. Its a recruitingbonus.
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:32 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:42 am
probably, tho i imagine someone is bound to be pissed if one of them turns out to be an obvwolf and we can’t lunch them

myself included
I'd bet a million dollars one is a wolf and the other is town
Why wouldn't it?
The mass amount of attention Belzy puts on the "Can't vote these two" thing is really concerning to me because he spoke about it for 2+ hours and nothing else.

There's others you can probably pay attention to, go to one of them maybe?
I have done so later on. The 2 not in the poll was at first a mystery to me, then an annoyance, and now I have moved on.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:42 am
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:39 am

Irrelevant.
I mean not really

This gives a bit of info about Zenon. Town Zenon could think of this under any circumstance, but I don't think mafia Zenon would even think of this if she didn't think it were messing up her team's chances.
I'm not sure I agree - I think anyone could, as mafia, reasonably see it as bad for both factions.

But I did find it somewhat performative. It's quite strong language for a fairly minor, temporary mechanic.
I mean. Not really.

If you were in the poll you'd have at least 2 votes right now. That's a lot of pressure. If your town you are a viable miselim for wolfs that's been taken away. Kinda meh.

If you're wolf your a correct read that's been taken away giving us 2 wolfs in a player list to find that's a substantial decrease in odds no? If you and Kate were both wolfs than it's a dramatic decrease in the odds the uninformed majority doesn't kill a town. At that point just rand a kill on a town and go to day 2 cause none of this matters

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:38 pm
What does filler mean?
In linguistics, a filler, filled pause, hesitation marker or planner (sometimes called crutches) is a sound or word that participants in a conversation use to signal that they are pausing to think but are not finished speaking.[1][2] These are not to be confused with placeholder names, such as thingamajig, whatchamacallit, whosawhatsa and whats'isface, which refer to objects or people whose names are temporarily forgotten, irrelevant, or unknown. Fillers fall into the category of formulaic language, and different languages have different characteristic filler sounds. The term filler also has a separate use in the syntactic description of wh-movement constructions (see below).
Thanks for explaining, however I am officially confused: why did you post quotes from a previous game?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:31 pm wow, kate seems like a wolf

enjoy your pass i guess
What is wolfy about Kate?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:40 pm
What does filler mean?
Thanks for explaining, however I am officially confused: why did you post quotes from a previous game?
brad and others are reading into me saying "hmm"
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Tedxtr probably town, will try to explain why after I'm done driving to work.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:41 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:40 pm

What does filler mean?
brad and others are reading into me saying "hmm"
Hmm... okay then.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

brad's assuming that i wasn't adding to the fluff and rvs

which is a backwards thought for many reasons, mainly because he's seen me say it before many times

i assume he's trying to see my temper
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:43 pm Tedxtr probably town, will try to explain why after I'm done driving to work.
Yes, drive safely home first.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Don't worry your obv town lock town mason partner town never rescind and I will kill myself before I let them push you.

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:44 pm

Don't worry your obv town lock town mason partner town never rescind and I will kill myself before I let them push you.
:hugs:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hammer very very fast

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

belzy this is like the 3rd game we've played, however you've never seen me "play" so to speak
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:47 pm belzy this is like the 3rd game we've played, however you've never seen me "play" so to speak
Why are you so cryptic... what happened the first two where I did not see you 'play'?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

ima eat and stuff, will gladly participate once there's content

[VOTE: seanzie] aubergine
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:48 pm
robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:47 pm belzy this is like the 3rd game we've played, however you've never seen me "play" so to speak
Why are you so cryptic... what happened the first two where I did not see you 'play'?

Return to “Previous Heists”