Sesame Street Mafia Game Over Town Wins

Moderator: Community Team

Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Re: Sesame Street Mafia Day 1

Post by Master Radishes »

Obviously he could be lying / faking the reason. But I remember seeing his early vote before even I voted Zenon. So I believe it.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:13 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:12 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:09 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:06 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:58 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:56 pm Do you think Ted and wilgy and radish approached you with a real agenda?
:nicenod:
:fist:
*baahs in apathy*
Remember when you used to lick everyone? Ahhh. Memories.
*licks Kate in remembering*
Wipes away spit in reverie :goofp:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:38 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:57 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:35 am I'm so booooored this game is so slow
Yeah I put that vote in because I was wondering what could Robyn have had that "hmm" reaction or thought towards, because it was all fluff and RVS and nothing useful at all before that.

Plus to get something going on top of that since the first near 24 hours is useless and deadline is upcoming today...I think? So yeah let's get something going.

And then Robyn's reaction and answer was bad and now I just think she's mafia.
Can you elaborate on Robyn=mafia?
I did in that post?

She said "hmm" in her 1 and only post in the game in forever, which was in a batch of RVS and joke posts where I highly doubt someone has a legit thought or read.

Her reaction to me voting her wasn't great because she just OMGUS'd and that's it.

Then gave a non serious answer to my question.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:27 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:38 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:57 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:35 am I'm so booooored this game is so slow
Yeah I put that vote in because I was wondering what could Robyn have had that "hmm" reaction or thought towards, because it was all fluff and RVS and nothing useful at all before that.

Plus to get something going on top of that since the first near 24 hours is useless and deadline is upcoming today...I think? So yeah let's get something going.

And then Robyn's reaction and answer was bad and now I just think she's mafia.
Can you elaborate on Robyn=mafia?
I did in that post?

She said "hmm" in her 1 and only post in the game in forever, which was in a batch of RVS and joke posts where I highly doubt someone has a legit thought or read.

Her reaction to me voting her wasn't great because she just OMGUS'd and that's it.

Then gave a non serious answer to my question.
Can you elaborate on Robyn being mafia
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

^ This is why we need linki.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:41 pm ^ This is why we need linki.
WHAT IS IT!?!?!?!?!? I want to know the secret of Linki!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 167

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:09 pm I disagree with your disagreement.
I disagree with your disagreement of my disagreement
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:11 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:09 pm I disagree with your disagreement.
Why? Is it typical for a whole human day to pass and people lacking content on here?
Sadly yes

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:56 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:00 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:40 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:36 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:30 pm Superbly high confidence readlist that is so clearly accurate that I will not take questions about the placements of people, and anyone who even thinks to ask such a question, rather than simply accepting the obviousness of all the placements, will be instantly scum!locked.

tedxtr

Master Radishes

Thunal33
Zenon
Lime Coke

DrWilgy
falcon45ca
fingersplints
robyn

Epignosis
Kate

S~V~S

Belzy

Unironically Epi is below the null group. I also don't feel that strongly about Lime, SVS or Belzy's placement, it's just kind where they seem to be right now in my mind.
Why Belzy why robyn why tu madre
I have gone into excessive detail about Belzy. Are you not reading the thread?

Robyn is here but hasn't actually made an impression on me in the least.
I asked for the meme but I also think your over analyzing a pocket that doesn't exist because I don't think Belzy approached me with a real agenda
Do you think Ted and wilgy and radish approached you with a real agenda?
I think at least one of them did

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:13 pm For my part, what I like about Ted is how handsome he is how he voted zenon early without a word, then later gave a reason for it (bad opening post) after seeing I had the same thought. The progression tracks and it feels consistent with a townie getting an early small ping.
"What I like about Ted is that he made a vote with no justification than piggybacking off someone else's justification instead of actually having one of his own and that's somehow towny instead of wolfy"

ImageImage

Master Radishes
Hitman

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:53 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:13 pm For my part, what I like about Ted is how handsome he is how he voted zenon early without a word, then later gave a reason for it (bad opening post) after seeing I had the same thought. The progression tracks and it feels consistent with a townie getting an early small ping.
"What I like about Ted is that he made a vote with no justification than piggybacking off someone else's justification instead of actually having one of his own and that's somehow towny instead of wolfy"
That is a...really poor misinterpretation of what I said.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:44 pm
WHAT IS IT!?!?!?!?!? I want to know the secret of Linki!
When it stops you from posting to show others have posted in the meantime.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Though if this
is referring to my post, my post was meant to be a joke. :goofp:
Master Radishes
Hitman

My case on Zenon was pretty mild and Seanzie is right that I overstated it to spark some discussion, but equally I've yet to see anything from her that has really changed my mind.

Someone is free to explain to me why Zenon is town. Super early cases are rarely correct anyways; I just don't know what her townreaders are seeing atm.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:00 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:53 pm
That is a...really poor misinterpretation of what I said.
Sounds pretty accurate to me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm town but there's zero for me to hold onto this game to get into the game

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So

ImageImage

tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 128
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:41 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:31 pm wow, kate seems like a wolf

enjoy your pass i guess
What is wolfy about Kate?
if i still feel like it later on, i'll maybe make a detailed post on it

but doesn't it feel like a completely different version of kate compared to her other games?

im just spotting much more agenda and worldbuilding in real time whereas her strength as a villa is keeping her cards to her chest and dwelling on stuff before blankly calling something out in your face and voting you.

her vote on me is pretty much not thought out at all and it just reeks of agenda. why is she "looking" into zenon's voters? why am i a wolf for saying im gonna slank even tho i have content to be analyzed?

it's like she's building the blocks to her progressions in front of us, where as a villager you don't see that and instead see the result - her pushing wolves for a singular post or something. or just naked voting them
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

there's no reason to be looking on a pre d1 wagon and much less reason to vote someone on it for slanking

it just doesn't sound kate-like at all
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:04 pm I don't like someone coming in and announcing they will be slacking
not very careful, sounds unlike you. i had about 5 posts, you can't tell me this is a genuine PoV of trying to read people to figure them out when you're lying about things

maybe you're getting too excited at the prospect of having a reason to make a surface level push
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Can we use Linkle instead?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:04 pm Right now I'm poking the zenon train and thus far Ted's response has me the most pinged.
she has no reason to poke on it, she has arbitrarily decided there has to be a wolf there
Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:04 pm I don't like someone coming in and announcing they will be slacking
this is just a lie that leaks her agenda through xD

"he came in and announced he will be slacking", where have i done that?

i just pick up on extreme carelessness and agenda, two things i didn't pick up on in her villa game at all
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:05 pm Someone is free to explain to me why Zenon is town.
idk, i felt like her responses were fine

also important to note that she's probably a villager if kate is a wolf, on lvl 0
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:31 pm i've played enough with brad to the point where i'm sure that he knows i say "hmmm" as filler so i'm just unsure what he's doing here
robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:33 pm 12 posts by players (ignore mod/host) by the time i sent that post, what would i even be thinking about that was relevant to the game?
What reasons do you have to say "hmm" for then if you don't actually have something in mind? That's usually what that's for when it's posted.

Literally that's what I was thinking when you posted it as well and why I asked.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 39

Post by fingersplints »

I don’t plan on being around much tomorrow. If anyone has any questions I might be up still a bit tonight and can engage
Gro-oo-ovy
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Leaning Master Radishes and Kate town.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Sooooo

Townread:
Tedxt
SVS

Townlean:
Master Radishes
Kate

Around there...
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:51 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:04 pm Right now I'm poking the zenon train and thus far Ted's response has me the most pinged.
she has no reason to poke on it, she has arbitrarily decided there has to be a wolf there
this is just a lie that leaks her agenda through xD

"he came in and announced he will be slacking", where have i done that?

i just pick up on extreme carelessness and agenda, two things i didn't pick up on in her villa game at all
You did this last game I played with you too. You get aggro and accusatory just at the mention of your name.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:06 pm Leaning Master Radishes and Kate town.
I agree to both these
Sean also is town lean for me
Gro-oo-ovy
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:11 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:06 pm Leaning Master Radishes and Kate town.
I agree to both these
Sean also is town lean for me
Could possibly see it.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:10 pm Sooooo

Townread:
Tedxt
SVS

Townlean:
Master Radishes
Kate

Around there...
agreed on radishes and ted
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I do, if i sense an agenda

Does the fact that I do that change that you lied about posts that don’t exist?
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:14 pm

Townread:
Tedxt
SVS

Townlean:
Master Radishes
Kate

Around there...
Have you played much with Kate or svs?
Gro-oo-ovy
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:16 pm

Townread:
Tedxt
SVS

Townlean:
Master Radishes
Kate

Around there...
i have, quite a lot of games actually
that's why i feel that it will be more laborious to accurately read them
but i do have my methods
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Townread:
Tedxt
SVS

Townlean:
Master Radishes
Kate

Around there...
Omg I appear to have opened the thread to the past! :haha:

Please know I'm joking with you...just in fun
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:20 pm

Townread:
Tedxt
SVS

Townlean:
Master Radishes
Kate

Around there...
Omg I appear to have opened the thread to the past! :haha:

Please know I'm joking with you...just in fun
lol
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Kate who do you have as possible scum so far?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:15 pm I do, if i sense an agenda

Does the fact that I do that change that you lied about posts that don’t exist?
No the only thing that changed is I remembered this is how you reacted to my suspish in the last game. I did not lie, I was going off something (lc?) Said about you calling you game slacking pre game, not in game.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Actually I see one now obviously, is there any others?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:24 pm Actually I see one now obviously, is there any others?
If you're referring to Ted, just let me clarify that he was civ in that game I was referring to.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I'll have to reread his iso then and try to see if there's something I'm missing.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i think i should actually try
let me take a shower and thoroughly read the thread
bbl
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Can someone do the iso links wizardry por favor
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:19 pm

Townread:
Tedxt
SVS

Townlean:
Master Radishes
Kate

Around there...
but i do have my methods
If you want to do a GTH exercise,

Pick if Kate or SVS is more likely to be a wolf
Gro-oo-ovy
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:30 pm

Townread:
Tedxt
SVS

Townlean:
Master Radishes
Kate

Around there...
but i do have my methods

kate
svs had a post where she respected my start of day reads essentially and expected more from me. i don't see that specific attitude coming from a wolf because their focus would be elsewhere and they didn't phrase it as a compliment. felt more like they good faith assumed i was v and wanted me to make reads which is an extension of a mindset that is entirely unnecessary to be in as a wolf
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:28 pm i think i should actually try
bbl
Wanna mason?

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:33 pm
bbl
Wanna mason?
sure, i'm gonna d1 solve off the datum that you're town with the understanding that you can provide me no real assurances that you're town. shall be fun!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:33 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:30 pm

Townread:
Tedxt
SVS

Townlean:
Master Radishes
Kate

Around there...
but i do have my methods

kate
svs had a post where she respected my start of day reads essentially and expected more from me. i don't see that specific attitude coming from a wolf because their focus would be elsewhere and they didn't phrase it as a compliment. felt more like they good faith assumed i was v and wanted me to make reads which is an extension of a mindset that is entirely unnecessary to be in as a wolf
You always, without fail, think I'm wolf. I'm just simply not. I don't know who the wolf characters are and I know my character super well. It not my favorite guy, but it's one of the main cast.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:36 pm You always, without fail, think I'm wolf. I'm just simply not. I don't know who the wolf characters are and I know my character super well. It not my favorite guy, but it's one of the main cast.
i know
i am refraining from making any read on you as of now, splints asked a gth question and i answered
you have nothing to fear from me
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:36 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:33 pm
bbl
Wanna mason?
sure, i'm gonna d1 solve off the datum that you're town with the understanding that you can provide me no real assurances that you're town. shall be fun!
Sames we got this

I will not attempt to convince you I'm town except through my play

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”