Sesame Street Mafia Game Over Town Wins

Moderator: Community Team

Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 180
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Re: Sesame Street Mafia Day 1

Post by Belzy »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:50 am
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:49 am
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:43 am epi feels fine here

Zenon im cooling off on too
What's fine about epi?
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:44 am waganz don’t feel great, im only voting belzy for self press

and even though they have some weird posts, i haven’t decided if they’re wolfy or just a villager that doesn’t care
You only scumread Kate.. who votes you... and self-pres vote me... who votes you..

There is a lot of time left. Whom we can lynch today you actually believe have got a decent chance to flip a wolf?
that person has a shield
So you only scumread Kate and NOW already self-pres vote me? That is ngl.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 128
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

I kinda feel like voting robyn for previously stated reasons
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i’ve re-read up to page 4

don’t think sean / zenon / svs are good lunches

Kate is pretty much a locked wolf fmpov and Thunal had one of the more agenda’d interpretations of zenon’s post imo

I think if Thunal is a wolf, right now she’s basically trying to be careful and calling things out that seem reasonable and change the read if it becomes too against consensus. Idk if she plays it this way as a wolf, haven’t played with her in a normal at all. Part of why I feel like being weary is cuz she reacted weird to sean village reading her, which probably means he usually gets her wrong in v/v games, but as a wolf it’s easier to get village read by your tunnelers (speaking from own experience)
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:34 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:14 am Imagine thinking my opener was bad in any way Lmfao
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:15 am Sorry I didn't default to some lame generic hi or some boring Sesame Street reference
This is what I mean by caught for the wrong reasons, the focus of Zenon's defense was on that her opening was fine instead of looking at the rest of her play or believing she'll become obv town later.
this was the post i took issues with

just feels like an archetypical wolf push of it sounding reasonable but it’s grasping a bit at straws without context

with this being said + my previous post, I don’t want people to think I am wolf reading her. rn i’d lunch kate over anyone else in the game, but obv that is not a possibility, and with thunal i just spotted this thing but the rest isn’t really wolfy

her play thus far just seems too “with the flow” and there isn’t much indication of rocking the boat which is the only “bad” thing, but it’s not wolfy devoid of context for how she plays
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

the way i was reading her reaction was more that of a “cmon guys, seriously?” like the villager reaction of “y’all are dumb for thinking this”

than a wolf frustrated at being caught for the wrong reasons as she seemed to imply

and the “a villa thinking they’ll become obvious” just feels ill intentioned to frame it so early like that
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: robyn ] aubergine

Ciao
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:36 pm You always, without fail, think I'm wolf. I'm just simply not. I don't know who the wolf characters are and I know my character super well. It not my favorite guy, but it's one of the main cast.
click through this quote and see towards what post she's reacting like this to

robyn was forced to choose a wolf between kate / svs, and the only way she got to kate wolf was simply as a process of elimination cuz she was villa reading svs

ask yourselves if this reaction is warranted. it just reads like distancing to me.

pretty sad to only have a flavor soft as a reason to villa read kate here when all of her posts are just incredibly wolfy imo
ImageImageImageImage
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 180
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

I could see robyn as a wolf maybe, but I think ted more likely.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 105

Post by S~V~S »

robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:34 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:52 pm Right now I am most curious about Robyn, and want to hear more from her. What she has said is not what I would expect from town Robyn, and hope to see more.
i had 5 posts at the time of this message, can you elaborate how i was not being town robyn?
It was this post.
robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:07 am i saw it in a dream
It felt ... a tad frivolous. And I do not associate frivolity with your usual town mindset, even tiny frivolity. I realize you play games in a wider sea than just this forum, and I am far from an expert in reading you. I think you expend less effort on social nuance as town than you do when you're bad.

I went over your ISO, and even now you are focusing on a fairly shallow pool, and I'm not sure how to read that.
robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:33 pm ~snip~
svs had a post where she respected my start of day reads essentially and expected more from me. i don't see that specific attitude coming from a wolf because their focus would be elsewhere and they didn't phrase it as a compliment. felt more like they good faith assumed i was v and wanted me to make reads which is an extension of a mindset that is entirely unnecessary to be in as a wolf
I think you are being kind here. I was poking you, but I also was kinda calling attention to something that seemed somewhat anomalous to me. I wasn't actually assuming you were town, I was questioning that i couldn't sort you, and when i play with you, I want to sort you ASAP.

So, I haven't seen anything that is actively towny in you as of yet, but i also haven't seen anything that looks actively bad, either. And this, tbh, makes me nervous a bit. I like knowing where you are in relation to me.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:26 am I'm catched up.

Seanzie, Belzy, and ted can stay on Sesame Street.

This post is brought to you by the letter
Y am I still up? :sigh:
I just ISOed you cause I find I either tend to agree with you fully, or not at all, and I find i am tending to agree with you here.

Sean believes what he's saying, IMO, he's not trying to push sus for wolfy reasons. He came into a pretty fluffy thread, and tried to drum something up from limited content. No reason for bad Sean to do that. Pissing off the few people who are posting doesn't seem like a good way to build wolf equity.

Belzy sounded genuinely frustrated yesterday. I have not previously played with her, only spectated her games. I have not yet caught up to the reasons WHY people have voted for her, but based on my own reads she felt genuine. I did not really agree with her that there was not enough thread content, but not agreeing with me doesn't make someone bad.

Ted said pre game that he was going to have less time, and that happens. Not sure why that would make him bad. In any case, he's got more posts than you and me put together, lol. Plus I am not a fan of using out of game content to cast sus. But I have to read him, I'm sure there must be a reason other than the slanking thing (yuck, I hate that word, it sounds so nasty). I just read his last few posts. He's another one I don't have much direct experience with; I've spectated several games he played, though.

Since Belzy and Ted are the main wagons as of now, unless there's something to the votes on them for reasons I've missed, I'll likely vote off wagon.

Since you said you're going to move off of Belzy, I'm curious to see where.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:53 am
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:34 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:14 am Imagine thinking my opener was bad in any way Lmfao
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:15 am Sorry I didn't default to some lame generic hi or some boring Sesame Street reference
This is what I mean by caught for the wrong reasons, the focus of Zenon's defense was on that her opening was fine instead of looking at the rest of her play or believing she'll become obv town later.
this was the post i took issues with

just feels like an archetypical wolf push of it sounding reasonable but it’s grasping a bit at straws without context

with this being said + my previous post, I don’t want people to think I am wolf reading her. rn i’d lunch kate over anyone else in the game, but obv that is not a possibility, and with thunal i just spotted this thing but the rest isn’t really wolfy

her play thus far just seems too “with the flow” and there isn’t much indication of rocking the boat which is the only “bad” thing, but it’s not wolfy devoid of context for how she plays
The Zenon post was an early thing that I thought was >rand wolf and was worth poking. I was definitely going with the flow for a couple reasons, one that I was busy irl until today and the other that I make early reads better when I'm outside the action than when I'm in the middle of it so I wanted to try it.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:10 am
Kate wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:36 pm You always, without fail, think I'm wolf. I'm just simply not. I don't know who the wolf characters are and I know my character super well. It not my favorite guy, but it's one of the main cast.

robyn was forced to choose a wolf between kate / svs, and the only way she got to kate wolf was simply as a process of elimination cuz she was villa reading svs

ask yourselves if this reaction is warranted. it just reads like distancing to me.

pretty sad to only have a flavor soft as a reason to villa read kate here when all of her posts are just incredibly wolfy imo
I don't townread Kate, that post just made me hesitate a little because I think softing under pressure is a little easier for town to think of. It very well could be distancing or w trying to appeal to t, it also could be town making an unwarranted reaction.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

In fairness, you're leaving out Robyns reply where they say,
robyn wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:38 pm
i know
i am refraining from making any read on you as of now, splints asked a gth question and i answered
you have nothing to fear from me
So Kate is not wrong about this, as Robyn herself says. The fact that this is her last post, and she obvs left the thread after making it, makes it feel like real frustration to me, as opposed to faux baddie outrage, or a distancing ploy.

I'm not seeing anything alarming about her; when I had to ask her a question a second time, she got a tad snarky with me, which I wouldn't have expected her to do if she was bad. I was being annoying and she let me know it lol
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'm really not seeing either Ted or Belzy as wolves.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

robyn wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:32 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:04 pm
robyn wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:08 pmhmmm
Was there anything to this specifically?
the consequence of mortality flashed through my mind and i lamented all the evils i’ve caused and i’ve accepted the only way forward for me in this life is to like out of my days as a buddhist monk praying to all gods for forgiveness and attempting to achieve nirvana
OK, I :haha:

This post didn't get me further towards sorting you, but you did make me laugh.

Although i think a Mafia thread is probably not a hospitable environment for either Buddhism or Nirvana; too violent.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:49 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:42 pm
I would have picked SVS for inexplicable reasons of gut reads, but I like your take. I’ll put you in town lean.
You’ve played with me long enough to know I take more suspish when I’m town. I don’t give much of a damn how I sound when I’m town and say whatever. People almost always read me as null this early when I’m bad since I’m about a zillion percent more careful. I respect inexplicable gut reads, though. You do you.

I had to walk away this AM As I found the tone in here a bit frustrating, which probably didn’t help.

I think Kates frustrated reaction to Sean’s push at her was a good look, but I haven’t read back past the last post I wrote this AM and the one I’m replying to.

@robyn i saw your @ earlier, and I’ll get you in the AM. I have fairly complex thoughts on your game in general. But to be honest to address your question, I’d have to go back past the last page, and that won’t be happening now. I’ll get you and whatever else I need to address in the AM.
I decided to check this against se7en, and overall I think it checks out and SVS did lie low a bit more there. At first I thought the response to tutuu I quoted below was drawing attention from her but it feels like she was walking back the poke in the end.

From Se7en:
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:14 am @tutuu , Trivia is maybe the wrong word. Little suspicions for weird reasons, or iffy reasons. It feels like either mud slinging or reaction testing? And I have problems telling the two apart. Is reaction testing a you thing?

You seem a bit jumpy here which you did not do iirc in the recent game I played with you as a civ.

You feel like you’re trying too hard to find something, maybe? I have to go read you in that other game, maybe I am misrecalling.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:58 am
I would have picked SVS for inexplicable reasons of gut reads, but I like your take. I’ll put you in town lean.
You’ve played with me long enough to know I take more suspish when I’m town. I don’t give much of a damn how I sound when I’m town and say whatever. People almost always read me as null this early when I’m bad since I’m about a zillion percent more careful. I respect inexplicable gut reads, though. You do you.

I had to walk away this AM As I found the tone in here a bit frustrating, which probably didn’t help.

I think Kates frustrated reaction to Sean’s push at her was a good look, but I haven’t read back past the last post I wrote this AM and the one I’m replying to.

@robyn i saw your @ earlier, and I’ll get you in the AM. I have fairly complex thoughts on your game in general. But to be honest to address your question, I’d have to go back past the last page, and that won’t be happening now. I’ll get you and whatever else I need to address in the AM.
I decided to check this against se7en, and overall I think it checks out and SVS did lie low a bit more there. At first I thought the response to tutuu I quoted below was drawing attention from her but it feels like she was walking back the poke in the end.

From Se7en:
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:14 am @tutuu , Trivia is maybe the wrong word. Little suspicions for weird reasons, or iffy reasons. It feels like either mud slinging or reaction testing? And I have problems telling the two apart. Is reaction testing a you thing?

You seem a bit jumpy here which you did not do iirc in the recent game I played with you as a civ.

You feel like you’re trying too hard to find something, maybe? I have to go read you in that other game, maybe I am misrecalling.
That game was a more obvious example than usual; if i died Day One, Town would have won, and the game over except for the 3P's who had to meet their own win cons. I was so so petrified.

But yeah, it's always good wolf practice to try to be as null as possible, lol. Make no waves, live to kill another day. No guts no glory is for night actions.

i agree with you that I don't like either of the main wagons as of now, Belzy and Ted, BUT I have mostly town and null reads. Looking over the player list, I don't recall anything Falcon has said, other wise I think i have a reasonable feel for everyone. Of the two off poll, I am leaning town for Kate, I think Teds expectations for her to always be the GOAT are unrealistic, and her frustration felt genuine.

Radishes reasons for voting Zenon feel off to me, her opening post about liking at least 3 people, didn't seem any more AI than anyones elses opening post. It seems a weird reason to sus someone. I'm also not 100% sure I understand why he susses you.

Have to read Wilgy, too. Don't recall much from him past early him and Kate joke voting.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

[VOTE: Epi] aubergine

Rn I'm working in an immediate PoE of Kate, robyn, and Epi and I think there should be more attention on Epi. I had a ping from his exchange with Zenon since it rubbed me the wrong way because it was removing Zenon's Belzy shield and imo somewhat discrediting Zenon as well. It slightly pings me that that's what he decided to elaborate on instead of his townreads.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:26 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:14 pm But it's fine I'll merk myself to keep Belz alive
I need you to understand why that isn't good enough.

From Don't Starve:
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:37 pm Nah, Porscha's town.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:39 pm Nah, Porscha's town.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:40 pm Nah, Porscha's town.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:51 pm Porscha town. I'll do Falcon after I catch up.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:56 pm I have a secret tell on Porscha that hasn't been wrong yet, even before she broke out of her volume-tell issue. I'd rather not say what it is because I've been able to catch her off like 3 posts a few times, and I can usually find her town very quickly when she is town.

So I'm curious as to why, after all that, you would think I would accept, "Because Belzy is town as fuck mainly."
ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:38 am

i know
i am refraining from making any read on you as of now, splints asked a gth question and i answered
So Kate is not wrong about this, as Robyn herself says. The fact that this is her last post, and she obvs left the thread after making it, makes it feel like real frustration to me, as opposed to faux baddie outrage, or a distancing ploy.

I'm not seeing anything alarming about her; when I had to ask her a question a second time, she got a tad snarky with me, which I wouldn't have expected her to do if she was bad. I was being annoying and she let me know it lol
you are missing the point

kate overreacts to robyn "misreading" her when she was simply put to say who the wolf would be in kate / you. and she only says kate because you are a villager for her, not that she thought she was wolfier, or a wolf.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:20 am I think Teds expectations for her to always be the GOAT are unrealistic, and her frustration felt genuine.
that's not it
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:20 am
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:58 am

From Se7en:

That game was a more obvious example than usual; if i died Day One, Town would have won, and the game over except for the 3P's who had to meet their own win cons. I was so so petrified.

But yeah, it's always good wolf practice to try to be as null as possible, lol. Make no waves, live to kill another day. No guts no glory is for night actions.

i agree with you that I don't like either of the main wagons as of now, Belzy and Ted, BUT I have mostly town and null reads. Looking over the player list, I don't recall anything Falcon has said, other wise I think i have a reasonable feel for everyone. Of the two off poll, I am leaning town for Kate, I think Teds expectations for her to always be the GOAT are unrealistic, and her frustration felt genuine.

Radishes reasons for voting Zenon feel off to me, her opening post about liking at least 3 people, didn't seem any more AI than anyones elses opening post. It seems a weird reason to sus someone. I'm also not 100% sure I understand why he susses you.

Have to read Wilgy, too. Don't recall much from him past early him and Kate joke voting.
I have much stronger townreads than scumreads rn. Epi and Kate are the only people I have any sort of scumread on and I'm not confident on either. I think Kate will show herself as town by being correct or just being NKed at some point if she is town, and if she isn't town she won't.

I have no idea why Radishes susses me. I saw his early case as trying to get something going rather than having any confidence in Zenon w.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:22 am
S~V~S wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:38 am

i know

you are missing the point

kate overreacts to robyn "misreading" her when she was simply put to say who the wolf would be in kate / you. and she only says kate because you are a villager for her, not that she thought she was wolfier, or a wolf.
The two of them have had a bit of a tense dynamic in the past. It's for Kate and Robyn to say what the situation was here. I'll just say I don't sus Kate for it, and i don't think Robyn would, either.

This has no bearing in my reads of you, though. I think you're a bad wagon, and I think Kates reasons for voting you were not great ones.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, I just searched Belzys ISO for "ted" and her main reasons for voting him seem to be "I want more posts from ted".

Am I missing something? Is this just a pressure vote?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:36 am and I think Kates reasons for voting you were not great ones.
she's arbitrarily decided there has to be a wolf on an RVS wagon (never gave an explanation as to why this should be the case)

and she has shown signs of not bothering to read in game content from a slot she's voting

that sound like villa kate to you?

you are saying im expecting her to be GOAT, but it's actually a minor expectation of being attentive and lack of agenda, which im not seeing
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:41 am OK, I just searched Belzys ISO for "ted" and her main reasons for voting him seem to be "I want more posts from ted".

Am I missing something? Is this just a pressure vote?
you're missing nothing. i think i have a vote magnet on me for all d1s :)
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by Master Radishes »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:28 am I have no idea why Radishes susses me.
Me neither!
Master Radishes
Hitman

I think there could be fine enough reasons to vote Ted, but I'm not sure anyone has vocalised a good one.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Care to elaborate on your read of me?

Are you curious why I put you down a tier on my readslist even though at the time you only had two posts?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Master Radishes
Hitman

Then again I don't tend to read anything not about me, so perhaps I've missed something.
Master Radishes
Hitman

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:29 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:41 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:31 pm wow, kate seems like a wolf

enjoy your pass i guess
What is wolfy about Kate?
if i still feel like it later on, i'll maybe make a detailed post on it

but doesn't it feel like a completely different version of kate compared to her other games?

im just spotting much more agenda and worldbuilding in real time whereas her strength as a villa is keeping her cards to her chest and dwelling on stuff before blankly calling something out in your face and voting you.

her vote on me is pretty much not thought out at all and it just reeks of agenda. why is she "looking" into zenon's voters? why am i a wolf for saying im gonna slank even tho i have content to be analyzed?

it's like she's building the blocks to her progressions in front of us, where as a villager you don't see that and instead see the result - her pushing wolves for a singular post or something. or just naked voting them
Perhaps saying "expecting her to be the GOAT" was unfair of me; I was referring to this post and to another where you reference her usual abrupt town style. Everyone makes a terrible read on occasion; I think maybe you're both doing it here.

And yeah, Imma stop defending kate now, which i swore i was gonna stop doing lol.
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:50 am
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:28 am I have no idea why Radishes susses me.
Me neither!
:haha:
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:52 am

Care to elaborate on your read of me?

Are you curious why I put you down a tier on my readslist even though at the time you only had two posts?
Knowing Epi as I do, and I think you do, too, I doubt he does care.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:51 am I could try to explain my epi take, but for some reason i kinda think you’ll use it as a way to think im a wolf just like you did with my kate reasoning

so im gucci
I wouldn't mind hearing it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, and from reading Zenon, she's voting Ted to save Belzy cause Belzy is "town as fuck". Okey Dokey.

Having looked at Belzys voters, Epi said he's gonna move his vote. It looked to me like Belzy/Sean got into a t/t tunnel, so I won't fault Sean for that, even if i don't agree with him.

I read through LC, and didn't see a vote reason for his Belzy vote, mainly stuff about Robyn, who he had previously voted for. @Lime Coke why did you vote for Belzy? Sorry if I missed it.
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:14 am
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:51 am I could try to explain my epi take, but for some reason i kinda think you’ll use it as a way to think im a wolf just like you did with my kate reasoning

so im gucci
I wouldn't mind hearing it.
Me neither.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I have to go do laundry, so I'll be gone a few hours. I'm considering returning to my original question marks, Zenon and Robyn. I haven't seen anything that makes me feel better about either of them, while I have seen things that make me feel better about almost every one else (except Falcon and Wilgy, who I have no reads on, and need to reread before I'm able to make any).
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I don't think any of Ted, Lime, Belzy are actually good votes here.

I am considering voting in {Robyn, Thunal}.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:10 am ted isn't mafia either.
Are you certain bc I tend to trust y9u.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:44 am [VOTE: Thunal] aubergine
I'm wondering about this too.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:44 am waganz don’t feel great, im only voting belzy for self press

and even though they have some weird posts, i haven’t decided if they’re wolfy or just a villager that doesn’t care
I'm moving off you eventually. I believe. If there were no self pres issues, who would y9u be sussing?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:32 am I don't think any of Ted, Lime, Belzy are actually good votes here.

I am considering voting in {Robyn, Thunal}.
I could get behind thunal. Not sure about Robyn yet.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Vote [VOTE: thunal] aubergine
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Kate wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:44 am Vote [VOTE: thunal] aubergine
Really? Sean I expect to sus me but I don't see why you would vote me. Who else is in your PoE?
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:49 am
S~V~S wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:36 am and I think Kates reasons for voting you were not great ones.
she's arbitrarily decided there has to be a wolf on an RVS wagon (never gave an explanation as to why this should be the case)

and she has shown signs of not bothering to read in game content from a slot she's voting

that sound like villa kate to you?

you are saying im expecting her to be GOAT, but it's actually a minor expectation of being attentive and lack of agenda, which im not seeing
I didn't decide anything. It's day 1, I was investigating. Analyzing. Watching reactions.

You've played one game with me, so I'm baffled why you think you so clearly know villa Kate.

Also, let me point out our dynamic in the last game started off the same way with you and me and we were both town.

On a different note, what do you think of thunal?
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Robyn is in my PoE and I've gone back and forth on them in my head. One thing I found on reread that pings me is that they haven't made a real attempt to read Lime Coke. They said they were unsure on him and had a lot of interaction with him compared to others but they haven't outed a read or really tried to figure him out.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:49 am
Kate wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:44 am Vote [VOTE: thunal] aubergine
Really? Sean I expect to sus me but I don't see why you would vote me. Who else is in your PoE?
I'm in the process of making a list. Just got the baby down.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate
Svs
Sean
Splints

Lime coke
Zenon
Robyn
Ted
Radish
falcon

Belzy
Epi
Wilgy
Thunal
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:00 pm Kate
Svs
Sean
Splints

Lime coke
Zenon
Robyn
Ted
Radish
falcon

Belzy
Epi
Wilgy
Thunal
Belzy I don't know at all, so she almost w/null and falcon is pretty much complete null.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Kate wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:00 pm Kate
Svs
Sean
Splints

Lime coke
Zenon
Robyn
Ted
Radish
falcon

Belzy
Epi
Wilgy
Thunal
I'm not really buying this. Not only do I think it's odd you have me as your top scumread, I also don't feel like town you would have Belzy this low since imo she's done a lot to show she's town. Wilgy being that low also sticks out to me. Could you explain those three?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'm working in an immediate PoE of Kate, Epi, and robyn. A small ping i had from robyn on reread is this feeling that they had a need to respond correctly to LC's RVS vote since their response felt overthought.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:52 am Robyn is in my PoE and I've gone back and forth on them in my head. One thing I found on reread that pings me is that they haven't made a real attempt to read Lime Coke. They said they were unsure on him and had a lot of interaction with him compared to others but they haven't outed a read or really tried to figure him out.
If anyone actually felt caught for the wrong reasons, it is Robyn re: LC's "hmm" thing.

Return to “Previous Heists”