The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Who killed spacedaisy...I mean, of course you know. Should he die?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

DharmaHelper
40%
zeek
10%
A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Night 4]

Post by Long Con »

Elohcin wrote:haha...I just realized my judge Judy reference doesn't really make sense here. I guess that's what happens when you are trying to do several things at once.
How wonderfully ironic.

Snow Dog, you need to give us a little more creative structure in your questions if you want a dialogue.

Here's an answer for you to question: " Yes, that is an accurate outline of my interest in Stanley and my posts in general."
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Elohcin »

Dom wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I'm confused as to why you would vote someone who has no posts. I doubt Epi would have us trying to vote for The Doctor in order to possibly have BTSC, if the player whose role is The Doctor is absent. That doesn't make sense. And as Judge Judy would say, "If it doesn't make sense, then it isn't true."
I randomized everyone who didn't have votes. I got LoRab.

Jesus.
I was actually specifically thinking Snow Dog here, but you too. Even if I were to randomize, I would leave the non-posters out.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Dom »

Elohcin wrote:
Dom wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I'm confused as to why you would vote someone who has no posts. I doubt Epi would have us trying to vote for The Doctor in order to possibly have BTSC, if the player whose role is The Doctor is absent. That doesn't make sense. And as Judge Judy would say, "If it doesn't make sense, then it isn't true."

Jesus.
I was actually specifically thinking Snow Dog here, but you too. Even if I were to randomize, I would leave the non-posters out.
Does it make them not the Doctor?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Dom wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Dom wrote:

Jesus.
Does it make them not the Doctor?
No, but as I said, I don't think Epi would make this night poll about The Doctor if The Doctor was not participating.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm guessing Epi came up with these polls before the game even started. The Doctor could be dead and we'd still probably see this poll. They seem to correlate with our choices in the Day 0 poll.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Who is Stanley?
Isn't this like the third time you asked this?
I ain't getting an answer besides the obvious. :p
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Long Con wrote:
Elohcin wrote:haha...I just realized my judge Judy reference doesn't really make sense here. I guess that's what happens when you are trying to do several things at once.
How wonderfully ironic.

Snow Dog, you need to give us a little more creative structure in your questions if you want a dialogue.

Here's an answer for you to question: " Yes, that is an accurate outline of my interest in Stanley and my posts in general."
What?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Post by S~V~S »

He's the tie breaker, one of the roles:

Stanley- Chooses who is lynched in all ties.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Turnip Head wrote:I'm guessing Epi came up with these polls before the game even started. The Doctor could be dead and we'd still probably see this poll. They seem to correlate with our choices in the Day 0 poll.
Haha. You don't know Epi. I would be very surprised if that were the case.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Who....the fuck...is..STANLEY? Can anybody tell me?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:He's the tie breaker, one of the roles:

Stanley- Chooses who is lynched in all ties.
Yes...BUT WHO IS HE??????

WHERE IS HE FROM?????
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Stanley Paprable mafia, an INH game:

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... it=stanley
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

*parable
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Thank you SVS...at last. :hug:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Voted jc. No real reason except I don't.currentlynsuspect.her.of.being.bad. just got.out.of.class.and was.time.crunched.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 115

Re: GoC 2014 [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who is YOUR Doctor?

You may select 1 option

bea
zeek (5)
6%

Boomslang
No votes

Dom
No votes

DharmaHelper
No votes

Elohcin
Long Con (15)
6%

Hedgeowl
Snow Dog (12)
6%

juliets
bea (17)
6%

Lizzy
No votes

Long Con
No votes

Lorab
Dom (9)
6%

Made
No votes

Mongoose
No votes

MovingPictures07
Elohcin (8)
6%

nijuukyugou
DharmaHelper (4)
6%

reywaS
No votes

Roxy
Turnip Head (14)
6%

Russtifinko
nijuukyugou (16)
6%

sabie12
No votes

Snow Dog
S~V~S (3)
6%

spacedaisy
Roxy (7)
6%

S~V~S
timmer (10)
6%

timmer
No votes

Turnip Head
juliets (13)
6%

zeek
No votes

A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Metalmarsh89 (2), FZ. (6), Black Rock (11)
24%

Total votes : 17
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Epignosis »

Night 4: Keep Calm and Be Culturally Ignorant
“Isn’t London a wonderful place to be during World War II? Ha, ha. It’s quite funny going into the year 2014 in the United States and seeing teenagers make fun of our sign. ‘Keep Calm and Carry On,’ it says. Because keeping calm is something our American friends are good at, yes? I saw a T-shirt worn by an adolescent girl that said, ‘Keep Calm and Bitchslap His Ass.’ Now I’m just a time-travelling doctor who doesn’t presume to understand a great deal about language or philosophy, but it would seem to me that keeping calm and striking a man on his bum are diametrically opposing activities!

“What’s this? Someone has cast a spell on MovingPicutres07 and assaulted him with a mace? Damn good thing we don’t allow guns in Britain. Just ancient black magic and oversized flanged blunt objects.

“But no worries, mate! We’ll take you down to the NHS, they’ll fix you right up, serve you tea and Bob’s your uncle! Wait, wait, damn. The NHS wasn’t founded until 1948, and so we’re a few years too early. Better get us back to your present day, post haste!”

No one has been killed. It is now Day 5. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 463
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Yay! I can talk! About time.

First off, nice try, baddies. :slick:

So that was perhaps the most frustrating silencing I’ve ever had. I always hate being silenced, but never before have I wanted to talk that badly. I think. :P Nonetheless, whenever I wanted to post, instead I logged my thoughts into a word document. So here goes!

NOTE: I know this is a long post. But please read it and let me know what you think, if you can. I spent so much time trying to make it as concise ( :haha: ) as possible and only presenting my thoughts that I believe had adequate possible evidence and were relevant to express. I know I'm infamous for my wall of text posts, but a lot of thought and time went into this one, trying to make sure it was easy to read, clear, and full of my current thought process that you all missed out on the last cycle or so. I realize I'm far from infallible, which is why I want commentary, but I believe we have a few serious contenders to consider for today as well as the subsequent couple of lynches. Thanks in advance for reading. :)

-------------------------------

My Primary Thoughts:
It is evident that I was silenced for the past cycle. Therefore, I have asked Epig’s permission to reveal the nature of my silencing and he has granted me permission.

I was silenced by not only the Warden but also Bavmorda. Apparently, both teams REALLY didn’t want me talking this past cycle.

Rox, I would have asked about your silencing if I could have, but I appreciate you clarifying. I was very intrigued while reading through D4 because of the fact that I was targeted by both silencers that there were people throwing around theories that you and possibly juliets were silenced. I will admit I find your explanation intriguing and wonder how that makes you civilian, but your explanation struck me as genuine and I think it would be best not to ask you to clarify further. In addition, I was contemplating reasons throughout the day why there would be one or even two other players silenced, and I thought... what happened to the Hatter? Have we seen any activity from him since zeek got forced? This means INH or FZ. could have been the Hatter, that the Hatter has gone inactive, or that he’s working in different ways.

My top suspects are as follows: Dom, S~V~S, DH, and bea, in that order. I no longer really suspect LC, since his behavior the past cycle seemed very genuine and civvie LC-like. Still keeping my eye on him though. I would like to lynch Dom today.

S~V~S has fallen way off of my trust list and has become my 2nd main suspect amid new evidence and considerations.

Dom:
I suspected Dom earlier in the game largely because his suspicion of Boomslang was essentially “I disagree with him”. Over time, I suspected him more and more because he appeared to be not considering every perspective, his outrage over my getting the wand instead of him and a back and forth we had regarding that (especially since he seemed to be misrepresenting me). His suspicion of rey and timmer also appeared to be reaching, but I didn't suspect him for that, really. He did make me feel a bit better, but then worse... but then he sort of fell off my radar amid other candidates. Nonetheless, he is firmly back on it and topping it after the previous cycle.

I have seen practically no reason to believe Bass was a civilian, so I am not sure why Dom said he was pretty civvie. In fact, the way Dom handled every aspect of the D4 situation was alarming to me, and did not seem civvie-like in the slightest. I echo LC’s sentiment that Dom was trying to appear altruistic and hope that Bass would flip civilian, so that then no one would want to lynch him later. Dom said more than a few times he thinks Bass is civilian, but the only reason he actually could give is that Bass is more active when baddie (something S~V~S said before him)... a weak reason, something TH disputed, and something that struck me as incredibly not genuine. Frankly, it’s not something I see Dom thinking. I cover this a bit more in my S~V~S suspicion.

Here’s the problem:
Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Dom, what is your opinion of Bass?

Bass, what is your opinion of Dom?
My only negative thoughts on Bass stem from him:
1) His non posting when his mom said he had time
2) His proposal of Hedgeowl as a lynch candidate when she had not posted at all.

Neither make me think he is bad, tbh
Even if neither of these made Dom feel like Bass was bad, how could he be “pretty sure” Bass was a civilian? There was literally next to nothing to go off of in Bass's posts. And personally, Rox is perhaps the player whose opinion I most consider when it comes to Bass, her own son. Why would Dom not consider this? And why would Dom all of a sudden say he thought Bass was civilian and bring up the reasoning (that he is more engaged when bad) now and not before the weird lynch occurred?

On that note, his back and forth with Daisy was interesting to me. Personally, I feel Dom’s explanations were inconsistent, since he seemed to come up with his read that Bass is more active when baddie out of nowhere, when there was clearly a time previously where this would have been relevant. His explanation for why this is the case just struck me as odd and I’m not convinced it was genuine. In fact, it struck me as anything but.

In addition, Dom seemed incredibly manic multiple times with regards to TH bringing up the idea of me being double targeted. Dom’s behavior was very much in panic mode the past cycle, and it didn’t appear to me to be a civilian type of panic mode.

S~V~S:
In my opinion, S~V~S appeared to be exhibiting the altruistic civilian approach that Dom also took during D4. I know there were more than a few players who were unsure what to think of Dom and Bass, but S~V~S was very, very vocal about this, and exhibited a bit of inconsistency that hopefully she can clarify. Look at these posts:
S~V~S wrote:I pulled them to be sure myself as well, actually. I remembered it that way, but I had to go look myself to be sure I was right. I misremembered a crapton of stuff in Monopoly, so I have been second guessing myself a lot.

Personally, I do not want to vote for either of them. Based on thread, I think it is probably gonna be Bass that is lynched. I don't particularly think he is bad, but then, I don't particularly think Dom is either. I really wish Bass was not AFK right now :(

I hate lynching people who are AFK, but I also hate lynching people because they are not the other person. So regardless of personal feelings about who is bad or good, I don't want to lynch either of them.

Linki, I had to check to see if Hedge had even posted either. Why is this a baddie thing? I saw this yesterday, and did not really get it tbh.
S~V~S wrote:Ebwop, I am going to stop backing up Bass, becasue not lynching Bass means lynching Dom, and I don't want to do that either.

So don't expect much from me today :noble: or maybe NON :noble:

Linki @Snow. Maybe. When I am a baddie I myself am more careful and would not make a mistake about something like that; I did not realize she had not posted either, but for some reason I tend to mix her posts up with Bloopers (maybe it is the pale, big eyed avatars). But that is me.

You could be right. See above^^
S~V~S wrote:I'm not silenced. I did work late though. That was soul crushing enough that I FELT silenced.

I don't know what to say. I don't particularly want to lynch either of these guys. And yeah, I would like to hear from Roxy. On the one hand, she hates voting for those who can't defend. On the other, she seemed to be implying that he was lying low. So her opinion would be valuable.

And I am so paranoid of Dom after being totally schooled by him in several games. He seems to have a lot of trust, although I am not particularly sure why. I need to spend some quality time reading tonight and not talking ha ha. I need to make a vote regardless, so time to see what I can see.
Interestingly, regarding Dom, she says he seems to have a lot of trust, but she is not particularly sure why. Then why does she not want to lynch him? Seems to be a fundamental contradiction to me. If she doesn’t want to particularly lynch him, then why is she questioning whether Dom has trust?

THEN she does a complete 180 after more talk had been made about the candidates possibly being baddies.
S~V~S wrote:Earlier it felt like a Save Bass was going on, now it feels like a Save Dom. Maybe they are both bad and I can't read either of them. I will be home in about 90 minutes, I will vote then.
So... what happened? If she didn’t want to vote either of them, why did she feel like a Save Bass was going on earlier? And why didn’t she say that earlier then if that’s what she thought? And then she leaves the opportunity for her to be wrong “maybe they are both bad”. This is notable because, in a post during N4, she seems to think STRONGLY that there was an opportunistic push on Dom. But if she was afraid she could be wrong, why would she initiate that conversation?

She thereafter emphasizes how much she can’t decide.
S~V~S wrote:
Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Dom I am a civvie myself. I HATE this lynch, don't blame me for being unable to decide~

linki, read what i said. Read what I have said since this stupid lynch started. And if you think you both are civvies what would you have me do?
Let me reread a bit, SVS-- I think I might understand.
I am not hinting or anything. I just meant read that I have not wanted to vote for either of you for 2 days. The point about Bass re his Moms opinion was interesting, and I have hated the way since Day One bea has been on the Dom mega trust wagon. TBH, that was the minor ping I had. She is not being frank, is imo being intentionally evasive, and she has been trusting you for no real reason that I can see since Day One. I don't see civ BTS.

It's minor though, and not your fault per se. I only bring it up to balance the mild Bass ping. I can't decide, and don't really want to. But I also do not want to intentionally miss a vote. In any case others took it out of the tie, and I do not plan to move to reinstate it.
Now I understand being unsure. But why did she feel the need to emphasize it so much and to keep this going? I believe it might be the same motivation Dom had to as well, if he is bad. Let’s kick around an idea here. If Dom is bad, then his team would certainly want to avoid his lynch yesterday. Let’s assume that Bass and Dom are not on the same baddie team, then, since it seems illogical that the same team would risk Tyler's wrath by double targeting one individual. One would surmise that secretly that team would hope Bass would flip civilian, an alignment they do not know, and push the idea of the lynch being a civilian v. civilian. However, even if Bass was on the other team, Dom’s hypothetical team could set precedent for Dom being civilian and thereafter go after those who had suspected Dom during the previous lynch, deflecting attention away from the situation, saying that the reasons for suspecting him are weak.

Damage control.
S~V~S wrote:
Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I voted Dom to maintain the tie.
Someone (two someones) does not want to be held accountable for lynching a civvie...
No, I can't make up my mind :(

TBH, I was pinged by you more than Bass, but not really for anything you did. I won't miss a vote on purpose, but I can't make a decision here.

Also what happened to YOU thinking Bass is a civvie? Had Bloop voted for you, I would have voted for him tbh.
More contradictory statements. If she was pinged by Dom more than Bass, then how is she so indecisive? In the post above this, she said that she was pinged by Bass, which is "balanced" by a ping she has with Dom, but the ping with Dom is not his fault. Even if it is due to someone else’s actions that she is pinged more by Dom, does that not make Dom more suspicious? And if that is true, then why did she express a possibly contradictory statement in the post before it? Certainly she believes it is legitimate enough to state she is pinged more by Dom in this post. Then consequently she should believe Dom is more worthy of a vote. But she doesn’t seem to think so.
S~V~S wrote:Dom I am a civvie myself. I HATE this lynch, don't blame me for being unable to decide~

linki, read what i said. Read what I have said since this stupid lynch started. And if you think you both are civvies what would you have me do?
I would heavily implore Face of Boe to check a statement here. This could certainly prove or disprove my thoughts thus far. So if you’re alive, Boe, I think this first statement would be a good statement to check.

It’s alarming to me how much S~V~S emphasized she was unsure this lynch. Definitively more so than anyone else. Why?

Now, interestingly, during the night she wastes no time to say this:
S~V~S wrote:
juliets wrote:So am I understanding this correctly? We all vote for who we think the doctor is and the person who really is the doctor gets to have bts with one of the people who voted for him/her? To decide this we have to have conversation about who the doctor is which in turn puts a potential target on one or maybe more players? There is something I must not understand about what we are doing here.
Yeah. That's why i voted for someone I thought would like to be the Doctor that I don't particularly have bad vibes for. I might also have voted for zeek, or even Bea, as Whovians. I reread Bea a bit this AM, and think maybe I misread her in my paranoia over the last lynch. I have a propensity for doing that from time to time :blush:

Tomorrow I would like to discuss the people who tried to make a huge issue over trivia re Dom yesterday. When I was reading it, it really felt like an attempt to make a big something out of a little nothing. Normally I might not say much about this during the night, but the Suits can't silence anyone anymore, and they don't kill tonight. I plan to reread all of Day 4 later on.
This is interesting to me considering S~V~S had a ping of Dom, caused by bea. So why now does she feel this way?

Again, put on your hat assuming Dom is bad. Much of this inevitably falls through if he isn’t, but I believe it’s particularly notable to consider this scenario. This reads to me very much like she wants to save a possibly inevitable Dom lynch re-attempt, and it particularly struck me as a way to start the guns for D5. Since Dom actually received a fair amount of heat the previous day... if he were bad, surely his team would want to deflect suspicion away from him as soon as possible. What’s the best way to do that? Well, in my opinion, it would be to characterize those who went after Dom as having weak reasons for doing so, and thus opportunistic reasons. This would be very easy to do considering so many did not have firm opinions for this past lynch.

This post from S~V~S seems like the ideal example of that.

In addition, I believe Daisy’s observation of S~V~S and Dom BOTH saying that Bass is more talkative when baddie seems to best fit the bill of the BTSC parrotting accusation that arose earlier in the game regarding the “federal case”. I did not believe that accusation to be true one bit. And I’m not even sure that this one is true. But I find it especially odd that Dom couldn’t adequately, IMO, explain his thoughts regarding why he believed that to be true, after echoing S~V~S’s sentiment, especially since this is something I could see S~V~S saying but not Dom. And especially since TH refuted it quite well.

She is thus possibly connected to both Bass and Dom, one now confirmed baddie and one heavily believed to be baddie by me, even if I believe the latter connection is definitely stronger.

Perhaps most notably, like Dom, she never really states why she thinks either of Bass or Dom are not bad for any substantial reason. She just says over and over and over that she thinks they’re both civilian. Why? The motivation is there if Dom is baddie, she is his teammate, and they don’t know the alignment of Bass. While reading throughout the day period, I thought she could be linked to either of them. But to me it now seems to indicate she is very likely Dom’s teammate, not Bass’s.

She additionally is possibly connected to DH, my other primary suspect, someone I have been wary of for quite some time, but unable to feel confident about lynching. DH has also strongly vouched for S~V~S and I do not trust DH. Conversely, S~V~S has said she is “unsure” of DH:
S~V~S wrote:
timmer wrote:Hmm, so SVS says she thinks TH is silenced. That's three people not posting (long con, sable, th) , only two silencers.
That was before TH started posting again. I thought LC posted once after the NP that was why I asked about when zeek got his PM. Why would someone silence Sabie? It isn't like she posts much to begin with.

I noticed that DF post TH quoted about Llama being confirmed and it got my eye too. Besides the reasons TH mentioned,that "Confirmed" seemed a bit overkill to me.

MP, not sure re DH. What swayed me was the last time he acted like this re me was in Gotham, and he was a civ. So leery of him, but not ready to vote for him.

I see some of the same folks talking voting for Boom. Bea & Juliet's, other than, "What he said" can you tell me why? Having read Dom's case, it was a better Day 1 vote than I thought, but I am not sure it holds up as a Day 3 vote. I thought he sounded fairly sincere today.

For now gonna voyte *Faraday* and can change when I get home if need be.

Oh and MM said votes were changeable after someone asked and he had already voted.
S~V~S wrote:Day One, I suspected TH. I thought that was fairly obvious. I am still up in the air about DH. And I just felt the teammate vibe between the two of them, and TH keeps saying he trusts DH still. I have dropped both of them WAY down my list, but I am still slightly heebied by them. A tad.

But I still trust TH more than most people, so :shrug:

I got the same feel for Timmer that i had for you; he feels solid, stable & srs to me. Like Timmer, not evil alt universe Timmer. But it is a marginal thing.

What I really want is to bring MM back, but I think that is a pipe dream.

Linki~ I expected that, but I had to ask
Noncommittal much? Sure. I can understand this though. DH is not an easy guy to read. But...

Note that S~V~S voted for MM relatively early on in the fatal D1 lynch between DH and MM.

Note as well that S~V~S made a contradictory statement here as well. She says she is "still up in the air" about DH. She says she is still slightly worried about both of them, but says she trusts TH more than most players. But if she appears to be slightly worried about TH, and she trusts TH more than most players, then does she trust DH more than most players, because she is slightly worried about DH as well? How does any of this equate to "still up in the air"? It doesn't seem to add up to me. Hopefully she can clarify, but nonetheless I think it's notable to observe her noncommittal and somewhat contradictory attitude towards DH.

Also, note this:
S~V~S wrote:I think they are both better players than that, actually. As a planned strategy of avoidance, I dunno. And speaking of quiet, where is TH? He has not posted since before the night post. Could he be silenced? He was quiet-ish Day One. Then he was more vocal yesterday.

I would like to revisit the Day One lynch. So many people were so sure of Boomslang & DH. Then I butted in with my MM paranoia. I take the responsibility for the MM lynch. But what about everyones feelings about DH & Boom? Who was saving who? Anyone? No one?
Note that she says she wants to revisit the D1 lynch, a sentiment I agreed with.

But does she take any initiative to do so subsequently? Nope. If you don’t believe me, look through her posts. And whenever she discusses DH, her sentiment is exactly as it is in the two posts above. Noncommittal. So why isn’t she revisiting it?

This is a good transition to my last point about S~V~S, although it is the one I feel least strong about. Her behavior had struck me as odd the past cycle or so, and when I went back and read through all of her posts, I noticed what was odd. She is asking a lot of questions. Just look at the post I quoted above for proof. She was doing this to a lesser degree earlier on off and on as well. I got the impression from many of her posts that she is trying to appear civilian and helpful by doing so... but in actually reading the contents of those posts -- most notable in her conversation with bea early on in D4 -- there is no actual helpful substance in most of her questions. I’d appreciate it if others skimmed through her posts and commented on whether they see this or not.

DH:
My suspicion of DH was voiced previously. It is most convincingly demonstrated through the connection to DFaraday and due to his behavior during D4/N4 that really elucidated to me that it’s not just DH being DH and that he clearly is bad this game.

He doesn’t even defend against any of the suspicions against him, other than essentially saying “you’re wrong” :shrug:

To add to those points, I believe the way he approached D4 is very intriguing. First he says this:
DharmaHelper wrote:I will have a look over both Bass and Dom to regroup and get myself back into a focus.
Which is odd given he clearly suspected Bass previously (more on that later).

Then, after some people begin actually legitimately discussing a Dom vote, DH says this:
DharmaHelper wrote:My initial re-read of Dom gives me the following points:

Dom seems very tunnel-visioned onto Boomslang

Dom seems to not want to ruffle many other feathers

Dom says he sees nothing out of DF to suggest baddieness

Dom missed the vote, so no real way to tie/not tie him to DF based on that.

Seems kind of sketchy to me, but what do I know?
Fair observations. But this is really convenient timing. He never said any of these things before.

He later had a bit of a back and forth with Daisy regarding the reasons S~V~S and Dom said Bass is “more active when bad”:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:This post from SVS came on Thursday around 4:40 pm
S~V~S wrote:This is gonna be a hard one for me. Dom seemed a bit straw graspy to me early on, but having read his tl;dr, I can see his points better. Not sure I agree with them, but I can see them. Bass has taken some flack for his general Bassiness, although Rox has said he could have been more present. Although he was not as posty during the pairs contest, I really do think he tried. He posted I think 6 times that day, which is more than he posted other days. Plus my experience of Bass is that he is vitalized by BTSC. He plays a more active baddie game.
After which you started talking about how bass is energized by BTSC in these posts:
Dom wrote:I think Bass is a civvie because when he is bad I believe him to be more engaged.
Dom wrote:That might be true-- but I have always felt that a quieter bass means a bass who isn't being energized with btsc.
My question is why are we only just now hearing this defense of bass? Why did no one say this when he was brought up on Day 3 for being suspicious to Roxy for his lack of participation?
Well, if you're asking everyone, lets start with yourself. Why didn't you bring this up D3?
This struck me as an unnecessarily antagonistic question, especially since it was evident (to me, anyway, so maybe it’s just me) that Daisy was questioning why S~V~S and Dom didn’t say anything earlier. Not anyone else.
DharmaHelper wrote:
DH, obviously it is not a problem for me since I just answered the question. Let me speak clearly to be sure you understood. I don't think it is true, which is why I did not present it then or now. TH has already give examples where it wasn't. I want to know why the people who are saying they believe this now did not say it back then. I think it is a fair question, and a revealing one as well.
If its not a problem why did you immediately accuse me of trying to save someone with a redirect? Seems like an overblown reaction compared to a response that could have just been "I don't subscribe to the thought that Bass is more engaged when he has BTSC, so I didn't bring that up as a possibility."

We're just having a conversation.

Personally, I don't know bass well enough to comment one way or the other. I do know Dom though, or at least I'd like to think.. His most recent posts remind me of his play in Avante Guarde. He was a baddie.
Here he deflects suspicion by accusing his opponent of being overblown. This brings back to memory what he did to LC earlier in the game, which I brushed off as just DH being DH, but I’m becoming increasingly convinced he is acting this way to subtly deflect suspicion away from himself.

In addition, he says he doesn’t know Bass well enough to comment, but uses the opportunity of the Dom push to drop a little bit in there about Dom being bad.

He later makes his vote for Dom:
DharmaHelper wrote:I'm voting for Dom.

I pointed out several reasons he's pinged me, and combining that with his exchanges recently reminding me of AG2 mafia, I just don't feel quite as comfortable about him as I would like. Also, a very significant part of me feels skeevy about voting for/lynching Bass when he's not here. Granted, I've been pinged by Bass and don't exactly consider him to be confirmed a civvie or anything, but I just could not live with an absentee lynch.
Seems convenient though, especially since he wanted to look at Bass pretty highly before, and never mentioned Dom before as a suspect.

What is odd to me though about this post is DH’s wording. He says he doesn’t “exactly consider” Bass to be “confirmed a civvie or anything”. I don’t understand that, since DH seemed really hell bent at looking at Llama voters, one of which was Bass. These posts were all made just a day previous:
DharmaHelper wrote:Let me see if I can answer everything in MP's megapost directed at myself:

1. Made lying/what benefit/etc - Misfits mafia taught me that Made does not think on the same level as most people, to put it mildly. The dude practically lynched himself in that game. I honestly don't think he cares, as evidenced by him going toe to toe with Epi.

2. Who do I want to look at? - FZ, Bass, You, Made, Possibly some others but I've been very busy lately and couldn't tell you right now with any degree of certainty. I maintain that the llama vote was trumped, and that the *best* bet at finding a baddie is through looking at those who voted Llama. Yes, as JC put it, I am aware that there are likely baddies in the llama voters, the made voters, anyone who didn't vote, and anyone who voted for anyone other than llama or made. But the *BEST* place to find a baddie, in my view, is through the llama voters.

3. D1 Lynch/What makes Made bad vs. myself/etc? As I pointed out, the closeness of the vote is only one aspect of my suspicion of Made. A close vote by itself isn't all that damning, sure. Nothing I said about Made *BY ITSELF* is all that damning, but cumulatively, the pieces start to fit together. As for why I didn't receive any votes last time, your guess is as good as mine buddy.
DharmaHelper wrote:
MP, FZ, Bass spring to mind as taking the llama torch and running with it. Also, the volume of support that MP has been getting Wand-wise is unnerving.
DharmaHelper wrote:The llama suspicion being weak, and the subtle defending from Bass and TH (and possibly others, I can't recall specifics and its too late atm to go fishing)

I do recall Bass making a post along the line of "I see the case on Made, but can we really afford to pull the trigger?" and TH's support of Made is well documented.
So if DH really thought that, then why didn’t he vote for Bass? And why didn't he mention any of these thoughts about Bass when he voted for Dom over Bass? And why did he suddenly recognize all these pings about Dom that he never mentioned before? It all seems shifty if you ask me. Especially when now he seems to be flaunting the fact that he voted for Dom and completely ignoring his previous suspicion of Bass and Llama voters:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Long Con wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Made wrote:Damn, nice guys. Full transparency, If i would of got into thread before the lynch was over I would of voted Dom, so good thing i didn't.
Raised over $1000 at last night fundraiser!!!!

Going to do a more thorough read, but from the little i skimmed, caught this:
Is forcing a tie so a civvie(stanley) decided the lynch a good idea in close lynches.
How do you know Dom is a civvie? If you had broken the tie and gone with Dom, we still had a possibility of lynching a baddie, just not the Warden. :ponder:
So, if we find out Dom is a baddie, then you could easily come back to this statement and say, "Look, I was right about him!"

That would be good for your rep, wouldn't it? :srsnod:
You could go back further to when i advocated for a Dom lynch, put a case up, and voted for Dom. That would also look pretty good for my rep.
Which seems really carefully manipulated and not civvie-like in my opinion.

Even if any of those connections are misguided, I still feel the possibility of connections between DH and DF are very strong. Remember that we know Made wasn’t lying and that DH didn’t back off of Made fully, just like DF. I won’t elaborate further since I’ve already discussed this suspicion of DH in my previous posts. Others, such as LC, have made good points about DH as well.

bea:
bea’s opinions were similar to S~V~S, saying she had no read on either player. I understand Bass posted very little, and that others said this as well, but her posts struck me as odd/contradictory just like S~V~S’s, and unlike everyone else’s. What’s very suspicious is she then votes Bass and cites a reason for believing he could be bad... so how does that make them “equal”? Note that she didn’t say anything about Dom:
bea wrote:
Nope. I've got nothing to hid. From Boe or anyone else. :) That said, my post was influenced by 6 glasess of chardonay -so take that for what you will.

As for today's vote I'm all popping a brain cell or three over it. Dom and Bass are about at equal levels of IDK what to think about them. Feels like the all things being equal. I hate to vote bass when he can't defend and I hate to punish dom by voting him because bass can't defend.

I guess I'm going to go with Bass. I feel bad that he can't defend, but the likely hood that one of them is bad, compiled by rox expressing distrust in him and rox's subsiquent silence push him a hair ahead of dom for me.
My suspicion of bea is relatively mild, especially compared to the aforementioned three, but I haven’t seen anything from her this game to convince me she is civilian, and her behavior the past cycle really made me wonder in a way that S~V~S’s did, but to a much lesser degree. In addition, I remember absolutely nothing about what she has said this game. But she has the same number of posts as I do at the time of writing this (we both have 73). Maybe that’s at least partially my problem, but it’s pretty concerning to me that someone would have 73 posts going into D5 but I can’t remember a single suspect they have.

Thoughts are very appreciated. I am open to comments and criticism, and certainly expect some of the latter.

Of course, I recognize many of my thoughts can be characterized as a bit cart before horse, which is all the more reason I want other opinions and all the more reason I want to lynch Dom today. After the way he acted during D4 I feel confident about the suspicion surrounding him, and his behavior the past cycle reignited my feelings about him on a completely new level. In addition, my reads on other players will be provided much confirmation (or contradiction) through the reveal of his alignment. Thus, his lynch would be most illuminating, I believe. On the chance the connections I have made due to Dom’s baddieness are unfounded, then reevaluation can be made, but I do not think that is the case. I cannot think of another player we should lynch today instead.

That said, it doesn't hurt to discuss other options as well, so I'm curious if anyone is thinking we should go a direction different than any of the ones I've stated here. There have been other players who have caught my eye, but for now I don't feel building a case on them is warranted. Absenteeism is starting to be a problem, I think. Where are Hedgeowl, Lizzy, LoRab, Mongoose, and sabie? This is a game of Champions for goodness sake. I'd love to hear what they're thinking.

Now, I have to leave for a while and I have a lot of homework to accomplish the next few days, but I look forward to discussing candidates for today's lynch. I remain convinced that Dom should go, but I want to hear what everyone else has to say as well. Not sure how often I will be around, but I'll try my best.
Elohcin
Hitman

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 5]

Post by Elohcin »

hmm...anyone who uses that many words must not have anything helpful/important to say. :p
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'll address your post later MP, but I will say that your use of the phrase "carefully manipulative" was pretty ironic.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Elohcin wrote:hmm...anyone who uses that many words must not have anything helpful/important to say. :p
ebwop: ahem, I mean, I promise to read every word.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:hmm...anyone who uses that many words must not have anything helpful/important to say. :p
ebwop: ahem, I mean, I promise to read every word.
:p

I understand it's a lot. That's why I stressed I tried to make it concise. I just couldn't talk for an entire phase and so much happened that last phase that I needed to talk about.

Just please try to get through what you can. I tried to break it up into sections to make it easier to digest.

Anyway, I'll be busy the rest of the night, and I have homework in the morning, but I'll pop on again at some point tomorrow, at least once I'm sure.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote:I'll address your post later MP, but I will say that your use of the phrase "carefully manipulative" was pretty ironic.
Oh, and I'll address this too, since I forgot to include it in my last post.

Lol, how so? :feb:
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 259

Post by timmer »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I always hate being silenced, but never before have I wanted to talk that badly. I think. :P
I'll bet! :biggrin:

I'll comment on your post in chunks, and without quoting because it'd be too long.

Re: SVS

You might be on to something here. A lot of her posts read just like mine and others regarding the suckiness of yesterday's lynch, but she emphasized it over and over again. And yes, many of her posts have conditional language... worried about him... unsure about them... Not sure about blah blah...

None of the posts on their own are damning, but there IS an accumulation of a certain kind of language there. I'll continue on, but you make good points.
My siggie.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Spacedaisy »

Reading that post , especially regarding what happened to him last night makes this and brainer vote for me.

*votes Dom*
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

EBWOP: makes this a no brainer vote
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I'll address your post later MP, but I will say that your use of the phrase "carefully manipulative" was pretty ironic.
Oh, and I'll address this too, since I forgot to include it in my last post.

Lol, how so? :feb:
Not gonna direclty quote MP's post (fat fucking chance). Here are my thoughts (RE: the chapter on myself) as I reread it in one window and type this in another:

1. Connection to DF/Me not defending - There is no connection to DF. I keep saying "you're wrong" because, you are. I wouldn't lie to you or LC.
2. Never bringing up Dom previously, shelving Bass suspicion - First off, yes, I'd not really focused on Dom previously. Being one of the only two options for a lynch however, understandably brought him to the forefront of my thought process. As for why I shelved Bass, the Gods honest truth, may he take me into heaven right now if I'm kidding, is that I did not want to lynch him when he wasn't here. I'm an O.G mafia player and I really feel uncomfortable and kind of slimey doing stuff like that. I brought up my post RE: my thoughts on Dom because bea had made some kind of comment asking for people to go through Dom's posts like she did with Bass. I wasn't in the mood to do a big ol post, but I figured I'd give my two cents.
3. The Daisy thing: she didn't ask just SVS and Dom. The way I read it she asked why *anyone* hadn't brought it up. I asked her why she hadn't brought it up, she said she didn't think it was true. I thought her answer to her own question could apply to many other people, which is why I brought it to her attention. She accused me outright of defending/deflecting attention, which is a little more "overblown" as you'd put it, than I was expecting.
4. My wording: I say that kind of shit all the time. As LC would probably point out, its my Theatrical way of saying I wasn't going to give Bass a pass. As for why I didn't mention anything about my suspcion of bass when I cast a vote for Dom, I will answer your question with a question: Why list the nutritional facts of peanut butter when you're trying to make a ham sandwich?
5. My comment to LC was, and I have no problem admitting this either, 100% to push his weak ass attempt at framing my comment up right back in his face. His post was, in my view, meant to make my post to Made look as though I'd been covering my ass in order to fit his theory that I am bad. I responded by telling him I'd (at least during the last lynch period) made several other posts regarding my suspicion of Dom, and would therefore not need to plant such a post to begin with.

In closing, I said it was ironic you'd accused me of being carefully manipulative, because a lot of what you've posted about me is very craftily stretched to fit your narrative (TAKE NOTES MADE) about me being bad. It sounds nice, but its just not true.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

EBWOP: Think of it this way: The same way I might say "I don't exactly think Bass is a confirmed civvie" is how Epi might say "I ain't exactly a spring chicken."

ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

@MP Re: DH

I'll put your case against DH a step below that of SVS. My problem is, yesterday was a fucked up day. Only two lynch choices. Personally, I see that as being weird enough to disrupt a person's play tone/style a bit. So yes, I see some inconsistencies in DH's posts that you've highlighted, but in regards to choosing who to vote for, it's murky for me. Two people on the poll and one is absent = some people may change their opinions.

DH is on my radar (he always is) but I'm not seeing enough, due to the weird nature of the lynch yesterday.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Gotta deal with kiddies, more later.
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

timmer wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I always hate being silenced, but never before have I wanted to talk that badly. I think. :P
I'll bet! :biggrin:

I'll comment on your post in chunks, and without quoting because it'd be too long.

Re: SVS

You might be on to something here. A lot of her posts read just like mine and others regarding the suckiness of yesterday's lynch, but she emphasized it over and over again. And yes, many of her posts have conditional language... worried about him... unsure about them... Not sure about blah blah...

None of the posts on their own are damning, but there IS an accumulation of a certain kind of language there. I'll continue on, but you make good points.
Have I read that post yet?
Have I not said more than once that "I am a civvie"?
Do you need me to say that I am not a baddie again?

Shall I go and look for that post?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
My Primary Thoughts:
It is evident that I was silenced for the past cycle. Therefore, I have asked Epig’s permission to reveal the nature of my silencing and he has granted me permission.

I was silenced by not only the Warden but also Bavmorda. Apparently, both teams REALLY didn’t want me talking this past cycle.

Rox, I would have asked about your silencing if I could have, but I appreciate you clarifying. I was very intrigued while reading through D4 because of the fact that I was targeted by both silencers that there were people throwing around theories that you and possibly juliets were silenced. I will admit I find your explanation intriguing and wonder how that makes you civilian, but your explanation struck me as genuine and I think it would be best not to ask you to clarify further. In addition, I was contemplating reasons throughout the day why there would be one or even two other players silenced, and I thought... what happened to the Hatter? Have we seen any activity from him since zeek got forced? This means INH or FZ. could have been the Hatter, that the Hatter has gone inactive, or that he’s working in different ways.

My top suspects are as follows: Dom, S~V~S, DH, and bea, in that order. I no longer really suspect LC, since his behavior the past cycle seemed very genuine and civvie LC-like. Still keeping my eye on him though. I would like to lynch Dom today.

S~V~S has fallen way off of my trust list and has become my 2nd main suspect amid new evidence and considerations.
Do I need to address this? Do I need to read the whole thing?
Do I need to repeat that I am not bad?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Do i need to remind MP that he can't read me for shit?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Was a triple post really necessary to illustrate your point?

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Rather than addressing a giant post, would you like to play Jeopardy with me MP? Would you like to ask me some questions I can answer? Becasue would you believe me when i say i cannot address a huge post?

Would anything make me happier that addressing your concerns for the umpteenth game?

Linki~ have you played with me before, DH?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Look, SVS, I wouldn't have been able to sleep tonight if I didn't make that joke. <3

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Sockys2023 »

Good Evening. I have stopped by at the behest of a friend.

I believe that this thread has gone woefully wrong on prior days, and it does not appear to be getting any better.

Perhaps some people should read the roles, read what they are writing, and then reread the roles again.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DharmaHelper wrote:Look, SVS, I wouldn't have been able to sleep tonight if I didn't make that joke. <3
Do I not know it?

And I have been reading the roles over and over~ shall I read them again Mrs. Potter?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

what the heck? is lily potter one of our sock names?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

S~V~S wrote:
And I have been reading the roles over and over~ shall I read them again Mrs. Potter?
No. I am not addressing you. Be a dear and go sit somewhere. QUIETLY.

I am here to speak for the disenfranchised. The cursed, the element that is eternally misunderstood. In life, I missed a great many of the finer points, but hindsight, well. In retrospect I see much that I missed.
juliets wrote:what the heck? is lily potter one of our sock names?
It is now ;)

Tell me Miss Juliet, what is your opinion of Mr Socks Opus?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MP, glad to have you back commenting on the game. I've only read your post once and tomorrow I will break it up into parts to see if I can verify and have the same opinion as you. Obviously I want to hear responses from those you are suspicious of regarding your post (Daisy I'm surprised you voted so early without hearing Dom's response). I will, I'm sure have some questions and then tell you what I think.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lily Potter wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
No. I am not addressing you. Be a dear and go sit somewhere. QUIETLY.

I am here to speak for the disenfranchised. The cursed, the element that is eternally misunderstood. In life, I missed a great many of the finer points, but hindsight, well. In retrospect I see much that I missed.
juliets wrote:what the heck? is lily potter one of our sock names?
It is now ;)

Tell me Miss Juliet, what is your opinion of Mr Socks Opus?
You are not a player in this game. And i just commented on his opus.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh wait I see - you are one of the dead so I guess that counts as a player. One more thing I'll add about MP's post is he is good at finding baddies but other times he is wrong wrong wrong. So, I take his points into account and see if I can go back and find the original posts he's commenting on and how I feel about them. I think everyone should be doing the same or something similar unless they have an excellent memory of the events he is talking about.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Hello Lily!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

I am a player now, Miss Juliet. And I am not dead. Not now. And hello Snow Dog :)
Perhaps Miss Daisy feels that Dom is a bad boy since he did not try to kill his opponent in the two man match?

It was interesting to see Miss Daisy have an opinion. She did not appear to have one the entire game about much of anything, then as soon as Bass was in danger, she swooped in to make multiple posts about Dom, and what a pernicious individual he was. She practically called him a Mudblood.

It is currently Day 5, Daisy has 31 posts, and 13 of them were on Day 4. She mentioned him one time before the 2 man lynch:
Spacedaisy wrote:Well this has certainly made things more interesting... Another Mad Hatter claim would seem to verify what Made was saying, would it not?

Dom, I think a fair amount of the MP voters gave a reason. I kind of think I can do a fair job reading MP, and I feel pretty sure he is a civ based upon what I've seen so far.

I don't understand why people are suspicious of Elo, I've seen nothing out of the ordinary in her play so far.

I think it is likely that we had civ v civ action on Day 2 and the baddies let us run with it. It's an easy out for two lynches if they did, because it would not be until made flipped before we realized it.

I am going to do some re-reading to see if anything jumps out at me.

Linki: I don't see any reasonable connection between the Hatter and Dom.
Suddenly, after the poll changed, he became a very serious threat indeed. I wonder why that is?

This is Daisys opinion on DFaraday, who was on the same team as Bass:
Spacedaisy wrote:I am on page 16 of my read through, I obviously will not get it finished in time. I want to address the DF suspicion. Honestly, DF always reads as a disengaged player to me, which everything TH pointed out reads exactly that way to me. Someone who is not taking the time to adequately understand the cases and is rushing into his decisions. I won't be voting DF, I don't see reason enough right now. My read through has just reinforced my feelings about DH. His stuff just really reads underhanded. My other suspect, though less so, is LC. His original vote for Rey pinged me more on the second read than the first time through, but his subsequent back and forth with DH made me feel less suspicious of him, so I'm kind of on the fence. I will be voting DH today.
She also spends quite a few quotes discussing how very civvie she thinks MP is.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Holy crap I do not trust Lily Potter at all. HORCRUX ALERT!
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Who deleted INH's game

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Nvm

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Turnip Head wrote:Holy crap I do not trust Lily Potter at all. HORCRUX ALERT!
Would you not associate her with Snape rather than Voldemort?

And 727 was not deleted, it was moved. Players, check your PMs.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I was silenced by not only the Warden but also Bavmorda. Apparently, both teams REALLY didn’t want me talking this past cycle.
Since he clearly said this, and we know who the warden was (bass) then we know who Dom is. There is no reason for me to wait. The evidence is conclusive. The only chance he might not be bad is if he were Rogue, but give the fact this team tried to NK him last night that tells me they really didn't want him talking tonight.

Lily, and all of you others who were gearing up for it, you can try to discredit me all you want, the evidence speaks for itself. Anyone who does not vote Dom this period should be getting some serious eyeballs on them.

Linki TH: yeah I already figured since she is trying to discredit me it looks like an attempt to save Dom.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”