Moderator: Community Team

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Sesame Street Mafia Day 1

Post by Lime Coke »

Orrrrr no she didn't I thought I saw Kate say it but I might've misread...
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 105

Post by S~V~S »

Also, I won a prize in the contest, but my thing didn''t go through, so i think i was blocked.

I'll start pulling quotes in the AM. @Thunal33 , I want you to reread the EOD, and tell me what you think, with cooler eyes now that you're not on the block, and tell me if you think I'm wrong here.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Epignosis »

I'll try to catch up and get a sense of what is going on. I signed up for two games while hosting one and modding another. I make poor choices, boys and girls.

Boys and girls, don't be like Epi.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:34 pm Also, I won a prize in the contest, but my thing didn''t go through, so i think i was blocked.

I'll start pulling quotes in the AM. @Thunal33 , I want you to reread the EOD, and tell me what you think, with cooler eyes now that you're not on the block, and tell me if you think I'm wrong here.
Damn, I didn't even know there were contests and prizes. :(

Winner Didn't Even Know it was a Pie Eating Contest

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:47 pm
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:42 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:24 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:13 pm @Kate @Seanzie @DrWilgy @Zenon give me good reasons why you're on me.
I'm not them but i'm gonna be honest here. I haven't seen much to think you're bad. You don't look much like you did in Seven. And I don't have a baseline for town 'you'.

But you know, that whole thing where it looked like you and Belzy were trying to flashwagon Wilgy, then you two had that little tag team thing going on, ending with Belzy, "I don't see why people are voting Thunal" and "I hope we keep Thunal alive" almost made me want to vote for you, lol. It almost looked teamish. Almost.

I still feel about Robyn as I did, so I'm not moving my vote, but I don't think that little feint at Wilgy helped you.
This is actually a nice story to read. I know Thunal from Mafia Cafe, and as long as I townread her, I think lynching her is potentially a great loss for town.
I agree, I have less experience with her but think she’s super smart and skillful and would be a loss to town if she is town.

But it’s not a story, it’s how those posts made me feel in real time. It just felt kinda weird.
Right up to, and including this point, this WHOLE exchange felt off to me. Off off off.

At one point her vote was on Thunal. I saw it. I didn't take a screenshot, but it was there. I swear on my doggo.

And good night :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Belzy made all of those posts about how it would be such a loss to town to lose Thunal, but she had her vote on her at one point.

I didn't realize what I was seeing until Kate was NKed.

Now really, I gotta go my ride is here any second.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Something something don't remember anything from this game something.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

I’m checking in, but I won’t actually be here for at least a couple hours. I had no idea Belzy voted me at EoD. It’s weird for town shielding me to do but it’s also weird for mafia shielding me to do. About when was her vote for me cast? Was Belzy’s vote timed so it put me at 5 and Robyn 4? If so that is suspicious.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:21 pm I’m checking in, but I won’t actually be here for at least a couple hours. I had no idea Belzy voted me at EoD. It’s weird for town shielding me to do but it’s also weird for mafia shielding me to do. About when was her vote for me cast? Was Belzy’s vote timed so it put me at 5 and Robyn 4? If so that is suspicious.
I don’t know what the vote count was. It was between the time you voted for Wilgy and when Belzy voted Robyn. I wasn’t paying attention to that.

I was mainly refreshing cause she had mentioned flashwagoning Wilgy. I don’t really have a read on Wilgy, but I really dislike flashwagons especially on someone not around. So I was thinking of pinging Wilgy if it looked like a flash was gaining speed. So I kept refreshing the poll. It didn’t register with me at the time, that she landed on you between Wilgy and Robyn.

If you can reread all of that and tell me, in retrospect, if your conversation with Belzy feels organic to you? It didn’t to me, and tbh yesterday I thought you and Belzy were partnered. But you wouldn’t have killed Kate imo, and that vote makes no sense if Belzys convo with you was sincere.

And now really my friends are gonna take my phone lol bbl have fun ✌️Vote for Belzy✌️
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Still behind. Will follow for now.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:34 pm Also, I won a prize in the contest, but my thing didn''t go through, so i think i was blocked.

I don't...like that that's a thing. If it's a prize it should just be allowed to be used.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:30 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:22 am [VOTE: Epi] aubergine

Rn I'm working in an immediate PoE of Kate, robyn, and Epi and I think there should be more attention on Epi. I had a ping from his exchange with Zenon since it rubbed me the wrong way because it was removing Zenon's Belzy shield and imo somewhat discrediting Zenon as well. It slightly pings me that that's what he decided to elaborate on instead of his townreads.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:26 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:14 pm But it's fine I'll merk myself to keep Belz alive
I need you to understand why that isn't good enough.

From Don't Starve:
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:37 pm Nah, Porscha's town.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:39 pm Nah, Porscha's town.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:40 pm Nah, Porscha's town.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:51 pm Porscha town. I'll do Falcon after I catch up.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:56 pm I have a secret tell on Porscha that hasn't been wrong yet, even before she broke out of her volume-tell issue. I'd rather not say what it is because I've been able to catch her off like 3 posts a few times, and I can usually find her town very quickly when she is town.

So I'm curious as to why, after all that, you would think I would accept, "Because Belzy is town as fuck mainly."
That;'s interesting cause that's one of the reasons I'm townreading him. I know him pretty well, maybe longer than anyone else playing this game I think, and this is 100% a real Epignosis thought. He really finds "becasue I fucking think so" to be unconvincing. If Someone thinks someone else is town, and is trying to get people to not vote for them, then explaining your reasons for believing they are town is a more effective way of convincing other people they're town than saying, basically "becasue I said so".

I know he thinks this becasue he's pretty much saying it and it is something I believe to be genuine from him.

Now, he may not think she's bad becasue of this, I have no way of knowing. But he's trying to make a point with this imo, rather than shade her.
This is goddamn right.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:02 pmWooooo
It's like Zenon why even try you know

You have high as fuck read accuracy on town reads but you aren't good enough to explain them so nobody is gonna listen
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy is town

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Let's see if I'm 2 for 2

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

For fun I'll also say SVS is a wolf and vote them

But my wolf reads notoriously suck

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

robyn wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:32 pm this was unnecessarily stressful
i stop looking at the thread and i don't really care about it
i could get the wagon off me but i just don't care
this is boring
i'm glad my mafia addiction is over
What?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:46 pm Epi and Wilgy are low value chops at this point, even if both retain scum equity.

:(

Jesus.

Never thought I'd have that said about me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:41 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:36 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:31 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:21 am OK, and from reading Zenon, she's voting Ted to save Belzy cause Belzy is "town as fuck". Okey Dokey.

Having looked at Belzys voters, Epi said he's gonna move his vote. It looked to me like Belzy/Sean got into a t/t tunnel, so I won't fault Sean for that, even if i don't agree with him.

I read through LC, and didn't see a vote reason for his Belzy vote, mainly stuff about Robyn, who he had previously voted for. @Lime Coke why did you vote for Belzy? Sorry if I missed it.
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:14 am
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:51 am I could try to explain my epi take, but for some reason i kinda think you’ll use it as a way to think im a wolf just like you did with my kate reasoning

so im gucci
I wouldn't mind hearing it.
Me neither.
That is very much not why I'm voting Ted
That's how it read to me. Why am I wrong?
Well your wrong mainly cause that's not any I voted ted

Belzy is obviously fucking town

I voted Ted because he was being opportunistic and his push on me felt weak MR gave him a viable excuse to explain his push on me so he parrots it and than moved off me because I'm getting better or something and moves on to the next viable wagon that is opportunistically growing.
Belzy is good. How?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:45 pmBelzy is town
I wouldn’t expect you to say otherwise.

And no, she isn’t.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:47 pm For fun I'll also say SVS is a wolf and vote them

But my wolf reads notoriously suck
I also think SVS is wolf, but I am tempted to just sheep Kate there... at least for now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:41 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:21 pm I’m checking in, but I won’t actually be here for at least a couple hours. I had no idea Belzy voted me at EoD. It’s weird for town shielding me to do but it’s also weird for mafia shielding me to do. About when was her vote for me cast? Was Belzy’s vote timed so it put me at 5 and Robyn 4? If so that is suspicious.
I don’t know what the vote count was. It was between the time you voted for Wilgy and when Belzy voted Robyn. I wasn’t paying attention to that.

I was mainly refreshing cause she had mentioned flashwagoning Wilgy. I don’t really have a read on Wilgy, but I really dislike flashwagons especially on someone not around. So I was thinking of pinging Wilgy if it looked like a flash was gaining speed. So I kept refreshing the poll. It didn’t register with me at the time, that she landed on you between Wilgy and Robyn.

If you can reread all of that and tell me, in retrospect, if your conversation with Belzy feels organic to you? It didn’t to me, and tbh yesterday I thought you and Belzy were partnered. But you wouldn’t have killed Kate imo, and that vote makes no sense if Belzys convo with you was sincere.

And now really my friends are gonna take my phone lol bbl have fun ✌️Vote for Belzy✌️
You're right. There's nothing in there at all that would suggest Belzy had doubt on me, and Belzy's generally confident in her reads. If it were after I voted Wilgy, from memory I think Belzy's vote on me would have made the vote count from 2 Wilgy/3 robyn/3 me to 1 Wilgy/3 robyn/4 me so she would have put me in the lead. I'm honestly a little skeptical since smoking guns are rare in mafia, but I can't find an explanation that fits as well as her wanting to snipe me because she thinks of me as a bigger threat than robyn. If she was town that had a moment of doubt on me, why stealth vote in the poll instead of calling it itt or even expressing any thoughts on me other than defending me? I don't see Belzy as someone who hides with her reads.

There was a game a couple years ago where I was town and Belzy was scum, and she wanted to kill me but only didn't because she was scared of my softing a role that might kill her (I was a hider and definitely would not have killed her lol). She tried hard to pocket me that game but was still scared of me. I think scum Belzy would snipe vote me if she thought she could get away with it.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

One thing I don't like about this site is the stealth votes. Call your votes in the thread so we can analyze them.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

A tinfoil I have is Belzy/Wilgy w/w. Belzy was doing a lot of talking about how she wanted to eliminate Wilgy after she switched back to robyn but wasn't really advocating for a CFD. These posts were after both her and myself switched to Robyn and they felt like she was putting on a show for the thread.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:51 pm

You give me allergies. If you survive day and night, and also post d2 like this, I will advocate your lynch.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:52 pm
For some reason it is hard to create a real wagon on Wilg.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:57 pm Just calling a CFD on you.

Will you act like this on d2 also?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I don't actually think SVS lied that Belzy sniped me, but I want to make sure. Did anyone else see Belzy vote me in the poll?
ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Sad thing is that I don't remember what votes actually looked like.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:30 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:28 pm There was this:
Kate wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:40 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:10 am ted isn't mafia either.
Are you certain bc I tend to trust y9u.
(No, not certain at all. However, being able to read ted's posts with ted's voice is to me helpful.)

But then I saw the list:
Kate wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:00 pm Kate
Svs
Sean
Splints

Lime coke
Zenon
Robyn
Ted
Radish
falcon

Belzy
Epi
Wilgy
Thunal
I was going to grill Kate on why she had me in the red and Ted in the orange despite the above.

I am still several pages behind though. I had a vote on Belzy as I recall and intended to change it but never did. Sorry about that.
Ted's a possibility too since she had him pushed pretty hard, but suddenly she stopped and said he was close to his Civ game somewhere else in her iso, so I'm like 50/50 on it.
She did.
Kate wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:59 pm
Sean. You've been powercivving. Youre not tentative with your reads. All of your comments seems exceedingly honest (albeit some incorrect) I don't denote any sense of manipulation or agendas. There's not much more to go on since again I say, it's day 1. I've never had so much pressure to perform put on me on day in my entire mafia career.

Wilgy has a home in my head. I can never get passed thinking he's bad. I had a catastrophic loss related to reading wilgy wrong so wilgy is a special case in my gameplay. Other than that, I felt like the push on zenon yesterday felt a little forced. I looked into ted, who seemed to respond as I remember his civ game. Wilgy was the 2nd. On that train so until he stops posting in smilies and acts, he's staying at the bottom of my list.
I think even though Kate stopped the push scum!Ted would still see Kate as someone who could easily push him again and would want to NK her before she did.
ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:34 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:30 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:28 pm There was this:
Kate wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:40 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:10 am ted isn't mafia either.
Are you certain bc I tend to trust y9u.
(No, not certain at all. However, being able to read ted's posts with ted's voice is to me helpful.)

But then I saw the list:
Kate wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:00 pm Kate
Svs
Sean
Splints

Lime coke
Zenon
Robyn
Ted
Radish
falcon

Belzy
Epi
Wilgy
Thunal
I was going to grill Kate on why she had me in the red and Ted in the orange despite the above.

I am still several pages behind though. I had a vote on Belzy as I recall and intended to change it but never did. Sorry about that.
Ted's a possibility too since she had him pushed pretty hard, but suddenly she stopped and said he was close to his Civ game somewhere else in her iso, so I'm like 50/50 on it.
She did.
Kate wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:59 pm
Sean. You've been powercivving. Youre not tentative with your reads. All of your comments seems exceedingly honest (albeit some incorrect) I don't denote any sense of manipulation or agendas. There's not much more to go on since again I say, it's day 1. I've never had so much pressure to perform put on me on day in my entire mafia career.

Wilgy has a home in my head. I can never get passed thinking he's bad. I had a catastrophic loss related to reading wilgy wrong so wilgy is a special case in my gameplay. Other than that, I felt like the push on zenon yesterday felt a little forced. I looked into ted, who seemed to respond as I remember his civ game. Wilgy was the 2nd. On that train so until he stops posting in smilies and acts, he's staying at the bottom of my list.
I think even though Kate stopped the push scum!Ted would still see Kate as someone who could easily push him again and would want to NK her before she did.
Thaaat's it.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:44 am waganz don’t feel great, im only voting belzy for self press

and even though they have some weird posts, i haven’t decided if they’re wolfy or just a villager that doesn’t care
Why would Ted vote Belzy for self-pres that early in the game? This post felt out of place when I reread Ted's ISO yesterday and I think it could easily be a distancing post. I townleaned Ted earlier because of mindmelds on suspecting Kate at the time, but if Ted suspected Kate a lot and never laid off, and Kate suspected Ted, I think Kate would be less likely to be killed.

I'm feeling excited about this game now and I feel like a Belzy/Wilgy/Ted team makes sense in such a satisfying way. Do I actually have a 3/3 on d2? Probably not, but I feel like I do.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:57 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:45 pmBelzy is town
I wouldn’t expect you to say otherwise.

And no, she isn’t.
Yeah she is

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 180
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:26 pm I don't actually think SVS lied that Belzy sniped me, but I want to make sure. Did anyone else see Belzy vote me in the poll?
I always post my vote in thread to see. One time when I wanted to vote Robyn I misclicked on your wagon, but corrected it within 5 seconds. So if someone saw my misclick... sniped you? Eod1 my vote was parked on Robyn, so i def did not snipe you.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Belzy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:47 am
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:26 pm I don't actually think SVS lied that Belzy sniped me, but I want to make sure. Did anyone else see Belzy vote me in the poll?
I always post my vote in thread to see. One time when I wanted to vote Robyn I misclicked on your wagon, but corrected it within 5 seconds. So if someone saw my misclick... sniped you? Eod1 my vote was parked on Robyn, so i def did not snipe you.
Or it was Ted instead of Robyn..so even earlier on d1
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:15 pm A tinfoil I have is Belzy/Wilgy w/w. Belzy was doing a lot of talking about how she wanted to eliminate Wilgy after she switched back to robyn but wasn't really advocating for a CFD. These posts were after both her and myself switched to Robyn and they felt like she was putting on a show for the thread.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:51 pm

You give me allergies. If you survive day and night, and also post d2 like this, I will advocate your lynch.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:52 pm
For some reason it is hard to create a real wagon on Wilg.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:57 pm Just calling a CFD on you.

Will you act like this on d2 also?
Last game I did the same w/moto. Also then i was not very vocal w/my CFD. I just give it attention and a vote.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:23 pm All righty then.

Gonna start with sheeping Kate; she was killed for a reason.

I don't have alot of screen time tonight, but will tomorrow and the next day.

I still feel that Thunal was town, and Belzy was pocketing her. I reread the EOD, and Thunal felt very sincere to me.

Belzy did not.

She was trying to Turbo Wilgy, and during the last few minutes, while her and Thunal were both posting, she moved her vote around alot. First it was on Wilgy, then she moved it to *Thunal* before ending on Robyn, and she didn't post any of the changes.

[VOTE: Belzy] aubergine and not planning on changing it. Belzy was trying to set Thunal up, imo.
The last hours my vote was locked on Robyn. I did not vote for Thunal in the last minutes of eod1.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I've explained my Belzy town read. It remains.

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

I poated all my vote changes. Except for 1 miaclick correcting it immedialy. 3 or 5 seconds

SVS is lying about me
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

[VOTE: svs] aubergine
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Anyone besides SVS who saw me snipe voting once???
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

There is no way town is this insincere on making a case and locking it based on lies. Iso me and you will see i post my votes changes..
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:40 pm Belzy made all of those posts about how it would be such a loss to town to lose Thunal, but she had her vote on her at one point.

I didn't realize what I was seeing until Kate was NKed.

Now really, I gotta go my ride is here any second.
Did you see that one misclick that was gone after 3 seconds? Cuz that was all. All other vote changes are well posted by me in the thread.

And Thunal is a good player. I am not lynching her if I dont have a good reason for it. Last games on here were hell,,town keeps losing.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

SVS is setting me up.

Vote snipe BS
Framing me for Kate
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:30 pm I don't have alot of screen time tonight, but will tomorrow and the next day. But that whole song and dance the end of day, it felt *fake* but it also did not feel like something Thunal would do.

I also don't think Thunal would kill Kate. She's cool headed that way.
I wouldnt kill Kate either. :sigh: im also cool headed

Your case on me is one big lie. Me snipe voting Thunal... i would love to find witnisses for that.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

If Belzy town then Thunal and SVS both maf.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

At best SVS's story is based on one 3 second lasting misclick well before eod1. Otherwise all my votes are casted itt, so Robyn is def lying about changing it multiple times wo casting it itt.

Sooöooooooooooooooo wtf-------
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Same thing vice versa if Thunal and SVS are both town then Belzy is mafia.

No this trade isn't fair but we take what we can get.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

I got 3 votes based on a lie no one else could witniss it to be accurate either.

This really is ... i should do something else now.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:16 am Same thing vice versa if Thunal and SVS are both town then Belzy is mafia.

No this trade isn't fair but we take what we can get.
If you wanna lynch me based on a lie and a frame. Go ahead. I lost most town games anyways on here for ssss-it reasons, and usually get mislynched for ssss-it reasons as well.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 128
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Belzy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:04 am There is no way town is this insincere on making a case and locking it based on lies. Iso me and you will see i post my votes changes..
this logic seems pretty flawed nowadays

turns out villas don’t really care like that :rolleyes:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 128
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: wilgy ] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:15 am If Belzy town then Thunal and SVS both maf.
This is the world we are living in thunal should be turbod

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”