Polarized
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Sesame Street Mafia Day 1

Post by Seanzie »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:31 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:28 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:27 pm so, im down to kill wilgy

he's pretty much going fully with the threadflow when he's against it generally, and he swapped his vote on thunal. no matter her alignment, i think it looks bad (for him). not to mention he's just not villagery and maybe he'll start playing the game in this way
Wilgy is gimmicky but you can read into it. The question is, is what they are saying actually wolfy.

They just called LC a wolf for a post that reading it does kinda feel like it's a set up to multiple misexes that's pretty good
i think lc and sean are in a "falling down" trend, but i actually liked that series of posts if im thinking about the correct posts

shows some depth of thought about the game, i kinda have that line of thinking from time to time

i think if lc / sean step it up and they're both villas, the game is probably PoEable
This is the 3rd time you've said that. I needed last night off mafia, I don't think that constitutes "falling down".
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 67

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:24 pm I'd like to propose a wolf MR world.

Discuss.
I don't think they are inherently wolfy, but I'm curious as to what changed between their "Epi is low EV" and now.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:35 pm

Discuss.
I don't think they are inherently wolfy, but I'm curious as to what changed between their "Epi is low EV" and now.
I'm a bit worried about their whole PoE thing yesterday. It felt very contrived, and it seemed like a way for them to avoid doing any work on their own while trying to look townie.

The Epi is low EV thing might have been at a time where Epi had only two posts.

Then today's "where is Falcon?" post gave me the heebee jeebies.

Finally, the way they talked about the Belzy reaction seems to have a bit of a timescale issue (but I could be wrong). In their first post about it, they mention that SVS/Belzy looks like t/t, and end that post saying "Belzy's strong reaction could be a wolfy attempt to fight back". The way this post is written, it looks like it was all written at once with no re-reading in between.... but then a few posts later they say that on initial read they thought Belzy was indignant townie, but upon re-read thought cornered scum.

Was that first post written before the re-read? (it sure doesn't feel like it from the last paragraph), or after the re-read (it sure doesn't feel like it from the first 2/3 of the post)? Seems very weird. Feels kind of like the timeline of MR's thoughts was made up afterwards to serve a purpose.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

which post exactly was the one you speculate was written with weird rehash timing?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:29 am Dear god I actually went and re-read everything since the Day started and I still found my eyes glazing over.
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:37 am
Belzy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:09 am
fingersplints wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:04 am Voting belzy for that nonsense
So it is nonsense I say that about SVS whom I caught lying? Only i know what i did every second, so i understand i am the one who knows for sure SVS is lying,,but your reason to vote for me looks just as bad as your eod1. So highly noted.
If I had misclicked someone in the poll and gotten suspected for it, this would not be my reaction at all. I would immediately say it was a misclick and I definitely wouldn't accuse the person who called it out of lying. There's no real evaluation of SVS at all, and it strongly feels Belzy is only suspecting SVS because she felt cornered and had to.

[VOTE: Belzy] aubergine
Despite earlier saying it could be t/t, this is my hangup on Belzy right now too.

I think a lot of the details from both SVS and Belzy actually don't contradict. Like Belzy says 3 seconds, SVS says 3 minutes...we all do the sort of thing where we exaggerate a bit to make a point, and I could easily see the truth of the timing being somewhere in the middle. Or Belzy was saying it was a couple hours before EoD, and SVS' posts were about 1h 30m ish before EoD. That also seems right, factoring in people's perceptions of time and whatnot.

I can quite easily believe SVS saw what she saw. And I can easily believe Belzy misclicked. But Belzy's immediate strong reaction to turn this into a thunderdome instead of just explaining it away...yeah, that could be a wolfy attempt to fight back. Like it could still be town specifically for Belzy (don't know her meta) but I'm not sure it's how most people react if town.
Assuming it's this one, but wanted to be sure on context
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:56 pm which post exactly was the one you speculate was written with weird rehash timing?
Here are the relevant posts. The first one is the one I mentioned where the first part is t/t, and the second part is wolf!Belzy. The next post is back to t/t, and then the third post is saying "I was thinking t/t, but then on re-read I was thinking w!Belzy", and it just... idk... I don't know if I believe that re-read happened, and I don't know where it would have happend in those sequence of posts. It has to happen before the first post, but they are leaning way too much into the t/t thing for me to actually feel like that third post was written genuinely.

I don't know if I'm campaign on this issue, but it feels weird in my :pirate: BONES (also TIL that we don't have ANY skeleton or bone emojis... except one pirate one with a skull and crossbones flag)
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:29 am Dear god I actually went and re-read everything since the Day started and I still found my eyes glazing over.
So it is nonsense I say that about SVS whom I caught lying? Only i know what i did every second, so i understand i am the one who knows for sure SVS is lying,,but your reason to vote for me looks just as bad as your eod1. So highly noted.
If I had misclicked someone in the poll and gotten suspected for it, this would not be my reaction at all. I would immediately say it was a misclick and I definitely wouldn't accuse the person who called it out of lying. There's no real evaluation of SVS at all, and it strongly feels Belzy is only suspecting SVS because she felt cornered and had to.

Despite earlier saying it could be t/t, this is my hangup on Belzy right now too.

I think a lot of the details from both SVS and Belzy actually don't contradict. Like Belzy says 3 seconds, SVS says 3 minutes...we all do the sort of thing where we exaggerate a bit to make a point, and I could easily see the truth of the timing being somewhere in the middle. Or Belzy was saying it was a couple hours before EoD, and SVS' posts were about 1h 30m ish before EoD. That also seems right, factoring in people's perceptions of time and whatnot.

I can quite easily believe SVS saw what she saw. And I can easily believe Belzy misclicked. But Belzy's immediate strong reaction to turn this into a thunderdome instead of just explaining it away...yeah, that could be a wolfy attempt to fight back. Like it could still be town specifically for Belzy (don't know her meta) but I'm not sure it's how most people react if town.
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:04 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:00 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:55 pm [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

In Falcon we trust.

Are you trying to pocket me?
You're pocketing me. I already said SVS and Belzy are town yelling at each other and shaded the commentators (Ted, LC).
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:56 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:28 pm Also what you’re reading as indignant townie I’m reading as cornered baddie.
This is where I'm stuck. My initial instinct was indignant townie. Upon reread I felt more cornered baddie.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: SVS] aubergine

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Ehh... [VOTE: unvote] aubergine

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Epignosis »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:11 pm I should explain.

My Epi vote is just based on me numerous times looking at the poll, seeing his name, and going "Oh, he's in the game, right" and the time he posted it wasn't impressive.

I could be way wrong but it's the best I can do.
I am quite behind and unable to keep up. I am looking to work on that now.

Forgive me (all) if I respond to something that is stale content, but that's how I have to power through to get current.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 105

Post by S~V~S »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:03 pm Ehh... [VOTE: unvote] aubergine
I wasn’t trying to murder the thread :shrug:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:09 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:03 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:00 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:35 pm
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:19 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:10 pm [VOTE: Robyn] aubergine

I'm going to support this wagon, but if we're being real here...

Thun/Kate I think is maybe just the team.
You and Kate are voting Thunal, so you are thinking bus?
No. I am thinking distancing. Thunal has not been a name on too many lips, but Kate has, so Kate voting there I think is to make the two look unpaired without actually putting Thunal in much distress.

Me (and others) possibly pushing Thunal may case a wrinkle in that plan, which may become a bus.
I think Kate pushing me could very well put me in distress and she knows it, so that being distancing doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I've less confident on Kate scum than I was since in Cyberpunk she didn't show herself as town until d2 and I don't think she's paired with robyn.
Where did I push you? I mentioned you and put a movable vote on you. Your paranoia is interesting though.
I'm paranoid because I know you usually have good reads and your reads have been very different from mine so far.
I'm going through Thunal.

Kate usually has "good reads and your reads have been very different from mine so far."

The subconscious take here is "my reads are always good." Heh.
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:42 pm I think Kate is town now.
I don't know how you arrived at this thought in the span of a couple of hours.

Going to pause and vote [VOTE: Thunal33] aubergine
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:50 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:09 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:03 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:00 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:35 pm
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:19 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:10 pm [VOTE: Robyn] aubergine

I'm going to support this wagon, but if we're being real here...

Thun/Kate I think is maybe just the team.
You and Kate are voting Thunal, so you are thinking bus?
No. I am thinking distancing. Thunal has not been a name on too many lips, but Kate has, so Kate voting there I think is to make the two look unpaired without actually putting Thunal in much distress.

Me (and others) possibly pushing Thunal may case a wrinkle in that plan, which may become a bus.
I think Kate pushing me could very well put me in distress and she knows it, so that being distancing doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I've less confident on Kate scum than I was since in Cyberpunk she didn't show herself as town until d2 and I don't think she's paired with robyn.
Where did I push you? I mentioned you and put a movable vote on you. Your paranoia is interesting though.
I'm paranoid because I know you usually have good reads and your reads have been very different from mine so far.
I'm going through Thunal.

Kate usually has "good reads and your reads have been very different from mine so far."

The subconscious take here is "my reads are always good." Heh.
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:42 pm I think Kate is town now.
I don't know how you arrived at this thought in the span of a couple of hours.

Going to pause and vote [VOTE: Thunal33] aubergine
It was the LAMIST/continuing to call herself town that changed my mind. Kate strikes me as someone who is very honest and unfiltered, and when she was bad in se7en she felt a lot more guarded.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:03 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:56 pm which post exactly was the one you speculate was written with weird rehash timing?
Here are the relevant posts. The first one is the one I mentioned where the first part is t/t, and the second part is wolf!Belzy. The next post is back to t/t, and then the third post is saying "I was thinking t/t, but then on re-read I was thinking w!Belzy", and it just... idk... I don't know if I believe that re-read happened, and I don't know where it would have happend in those sequence of posts. It has to happen before the first post, but they are leaning way too much into the t/t thing for me to actually feel like that third post was written genuinely.

I don't know if I'm campaign on this issue, but it feels weird in my :pirate: BONES (also TIL that we don't have ANY skeleton or bone emojis... except one pirate one with a skull and crossbones flag)

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:04 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:00 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:55 pm [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

In Falcon we trust.

Are you trying to pocket me?
You're pocketing me. I already said SVS and Belzy are town yelling at each other and shaded the commentators (Ted, LC).
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:28 pm Also what you’re reading as indignant townie I’m reading as cornered baddie.
This is where I'm stuck. My initial instinct was indignant townie. Upon reread I felt more cornered baddie.
It's weird, but I wouldn't necessarily call it wolfy. It could come from a wolf but town also contradict themselves and change their opinions all the time so I don't think it's a huge point against him.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't know that I buy that. Your comment about "her reads vs yours" belies that sentiment.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:00 pm I don't know that I buy that. Your comment about "her reads vs yours" belies that sentiment.
I knew that Kate was wrong on me, and I suspected she was wrong on some of her other reads like on Belzy. I do think I have above random reads and I hold Kate to a high standard of read accuracy, so when her reads didn't seem good I thought it was wolfy for her. Then I realized Kate was playing a town Kate game socially and seemed to be giving honest, unfiltered thoughts that town would more easily think of and that's what changed my mind.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Okay, back to reading.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:32 pm v
zenon
mr
svs
splints

probably v, falling a bit, could be 1 wolf if game's tough
sean
lc

yolo v
epi

null

wilgy
belzy

reasons available
Hi, I exist in this game.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:57 pm my epi read was something like.. as a wolf he has a tough time selling stream of consciousness while catching up posts

things like saying he wolf reads belzi up to some page and then changing his mind. i feel in general wolves would rather fully catch up and then react to a few posts or react to posts as they see them (good or bad) and maintain that angle or change it through a visible progression

saying belzy is bad til page 5 - not saying why and then changing his mind reads more like he actually read the thread as a villager to me

not strong or anything, but /shrug
It's stuff like this that makes me think ted is good.

Never mind that I'm the subject of the post. In Vocaroo 3, ted tried to bury me with some Snufflupagus poo poo that was easily and demonstratively false just to have something to say about someone.

If ted's bad here, he's doing a far better job of being nuanced.

But I believe ted believes what he is posting.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:44 am waganz don’t feel great, im only voting belzy for self press

and even though they have some weird posts, i haven’t decided if they’re wolfy or just a villager that doesn’t care
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:54 pm i dont mind dying (i probably will) as long as you lunch kate right after
This is still living in my mind. Why vote Belzy for self pres that early in the day especially when Ted doesn't seem to mind dying later?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:27 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:26 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:16 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:00 pm Kate
Svs
Sean
Splints

Lime coke
Zenon
Robyn
Ted
Radish
falcon

Belzy
Epi
Wilgy
Thunal
Bottom 4 will be who I vote in today.
Belzy was actively trying to set Thunal up for Kates death. I reread the last hour of the lynch over and over the last two days. I have no idea re the other two, but I think Thunal is town, and Belzy is not.

Reread the last part of the day.
Sounds good to me.

I have a mild ping that LC went along with eliminating Belzy 4 minutes after SVS first voiced suspicion on Belzy. He did talk about sheeping a townread, but I could easily see this as trying to get on a doomed teammate quickly if Belzy flips wolf.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:08 pm If Thunal is town, I hope we keep her alive.
That's a hot take if I've ever seen one.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:07 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:57 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:45 pmBelzy is town
I wouldn’t expect you to say otherwise.

And no, she isn’t.
Yeah she is
How do you know?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scratch that- I see you've posted to that before, so I'll check into that later.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Belzy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:07 am SVS needs to be lynched here always.
Is it customary to have a conclusion in mind and then interpret a number of posts to support that conclusion?

You began with your conclusion:
Belzy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:32 am
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:22 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:15 am If Belzy town then Thunal and SVS both maf.
This is the world we are living in thunal should be turbod
SVS is wolf, either with Thunal, or is using Thunal to frame me. I will quote some SVS stuff that is interesting to read. SVS should always be lynched before Thunal.
And then went through S~V~S's posts. Why that order?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:09 am
Belzy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:03 am
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:26 pm I don't actually think SVS lied that Belzy sniped me, but I want to make sure. Did anyone else see Belzy vote me in the poll?
It is a lie tho. You were there eod1. And why don't talk with me about it?
It is absolutely 100% not a lie.

Like I said last night, I swear it on my dog, which is ultra srs for me.

You can absolutely misconstrue anything else I said from here till Christmas, I saw what I saw.

Lol I’m still in bed, gotta get up walk dog, bbl.
Can you summarize what you saw and when?

I apologize for making people do extra work due to being so far behind.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:17 am
tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:43 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:30 pm I don't have alot of screen time tonight, but will tomorrow and the next day. But that whole song and dance the end of day, it felt *fake* but it also did not feel like something Thunal would do.

I also don't think Thunal would kill Kate. She's cool headed that way.
being her strongest pusher isn’t enough of a reason?
No, I just wolfed with Thunal, and being her biggest pusher would be the reason Thunal wouldn’t kill Kate; too obvious. A Kate NK points right at Thunal.

I was literally in the middle of writing the vote Thunal post after the night post went up when I realized that, 1) the vote on Thunal made zero sense in a world where Belzy and Thunal are w/w, and, 2) Thunal would know killing Kate was a bad look for her.

Thunal didn’t kill Kate; Belzy did. I know it in my heart of hearts.
Hot fire. Hoping to hear more as I read.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Belzy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:50 am
Belzy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:40 am
Belzy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:33 am I still want to hear from SVS if it is about a single 3 second lasting mislick hours before eod1
@S~V~S
@S~V~S
Belzy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:33 am I still want to hear from SVS if it is about a single 3 second lasting mislick hours before eod1
@S~V~S
@S~V~S
Misclick*

@S~V~S
@S~V~S
Forgive me if Wilgy already made the obvious joke I want to make.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

fingersplints wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:51 am
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:48 am He said Sunday he'd be back. It's Tuesday!
Is it sad my first response was “god damn. That must have been a good festival”
:haha:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:54 pm
Belzy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:50 am
Belzy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:40 am
@S~V~S
@S~V~S
@S~V~S
@S~V~S
Misclick*

@S~V~S
@S~V~S
Forgive me if Wilgy already made the obvious joke I want to make.
:beer:
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I need a better summary of the Belzy miss lick thing. I'm tired. It's late.

When did the miss lick occur?

Whom did Belzy mean to vote?

How long was that vote on there?

Where did the vote ultimately end up?

Fill out this form and please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Also, I just broke a glass.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hmm.

Nah.

[VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:13 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:07 pm @Seanzie definitely once, possibly twice. I didn’t notice and movement any other time. I don’t know for 100% sure. I wasn’t refreshing like clockwork, I know I saw it once after the initial time, but I won’t swear it never happened again.

I saw what I saw and her reaction cemented it for me.
Just to be sure I understand though, when you say "definitely once", do you mean that

1.) you definitely saw it for one 2-3 minute period between refreshes,

or did you have a situation where you:

2.) saw it, knowing you hadn't refreshed, hadn't clicked to see more posts, anything, for at least 2-3 minutes, then refreshed and it was still there?
I'm specifically asking because while Belzy's story seems weird, she does give of kind of an indignant vibe about it. It is possible that is bravado (and that is what I'm leaning towards), but I'd like to rule out the possiblity that your two stories are compatable. The poll is a little funny in how it resets (and I just did a few tests to check my understanding myself), so I want to make sure I know exactly what you're claiming to see to check if it is truly incompatible with Belzy's claim, or compatible, but coming from a misunderstanding about the poll.
I already townread Sean but this confirms it for me. Town are way more likely to think of things like testing how the poll resets because they're actually solving instead of faking it.
What are these tests and how do you preform them?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:37 pm Zenon
SVS
Seanzie

Splints
Master Radishes
Lime Coke

Epi
Falcon

Ted
Wilgy

Belzy
Why am I higher than Ted?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:47 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:32 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:30 pm If you’re a wolf youd rather yeet the active player than the inactive one who asked to be replaced. if they’re tied.

Then you spend the next day being all civvie like arguing to save the slot in case they’re civ, maintain balance yada yada. Given the tie we had wolves want to lynch the active player every time.
yes, but wouldn't it be borderline outing for you to make posts about saving a person but your vote is sneaked in on them for everyone to see? on d1?

you have to be aware that wolves have... awareness. they need to plan ahead
tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:45 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:43 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:41 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:31 pmAm I wrong?
not really, just the part where belzy said svs was lying about the vote thing seems to be the most worrisome part to me

but then again, like i said, it seems like villagers lying about easy facts for whatever reason can't be ruled out lol
Is it possible that Belzy believes what they are saying?
i think if they're a wolf, they definitely didn't intend to vote thunal while defending her with posts in broad daylight

most likely it was a misclick

but i think their reaction isn't too great. honestly the only bad thing i can imagine pursuing a wagon on them is that 2 people in a row that were read as caught for the wrong reasons ~~were likely villagers lmfao
I might put Ted a little higher than I did in my readslist. These posts and Ted's reaction to the Belzy push come from someone who really does believe Belzy would plan ahead and not stealth vote me. Imo Ted is only with Belzy is if Belzy was a wolf who actually did misclick in the poll. I don't think Belzy voted me on purpose, voiced that in wolfchat, and then teammate Ted insisted that wolves have awareness.
Pff. Read on a little more Epi. Read on.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:45 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:43 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:41 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:31 pmAm I wrong?
not really, just the part where belzy said svs was lying about the vote thing seems to be the most worrisome part to me

but then again, like i said, it seems like villagers lying about easy facts for whatever reason can't be ruled out lol
Is it possible that Belzy believes what they are saying?
i think if they're a wolf, they definitely didn't intend to vote thunal while defending her with posts in broad daylight

most likely it was a misclick

but i think their reaction isn't too great. honestly the only bad thing i can imagine pursuing a wagon on them is that 2 people in a row that were read as caught for the wrong reasons ~~were likely villagers lmfao
Imagine you interpret the events differently than others are painting them you MIGHT even be wrong but in your mind you are not.

Have you ever felt you were being treated unfairly and being gaslit even though looking back the other person was right you just interpreted the scenario different the times different the events different? I have.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Discuss.
I'm not opposed

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:33 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:07 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:57 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:45 pmBelzy is town
I wouldn’t expect you to say otherwise.

And no, she isn’t.
Yeah she is
How do you know?
Tmi

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Rad

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

If someone wants to find the first wagon to 3 votes and tell me who was on it D1 I'd be so grateful

I don't understand this site at all I can't find votes in this thread

If not I'll ignore this

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:28 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:27 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:26 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:16 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:00 pm Kate
Svs
Sean
Splints

Lime coke
Zenon
Robyn
Ted
Radish
falcon

Belzy
Epi
Wilgy
Thunal
Bottom 4 will be who I vote in today.
Belzy was actively trying to set Thunal up for Kates death. I reread the last hour of the lynch over and over the last two days. I have no idea re the other two, but I think Thunal is town, and Belzy is not.

Reread the last part of the day.
Sounds good to me.

I have a mild ping that LC went along with eliminating Belzy 4 minutes after SVS first voiced suspicion on Belzy. He did talk about sheeping a townread, but I could easily see this as trying to get on a doomed teammate quickly if Belzy flips wolf.
Hello, Thunal. I just wanted to let you know that I let everyone know in the color'd font that is similar to what I highlighted from you, was that I already stated that I was going to vote in the bottom 4 of Kate's list. Belzy was in that list. Thus got voted when SVS gave the idea.

Plus I was scumreading Belzy most of the game that I was here for.

Then I switched off and went to Wilgy because reasons and Zenon keeps talking about townreading Belzy so I'm laying off.

You're also in that, but I'm choosing to not vote you. :D

Yours Truly,
Bradland
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:19 am If someone wants to find the first wagon to 3 votes and tell me who was on it D1 I'd be so grateful

If not I'll ignore this
Hello Zenon.

Just letting you know that when the vote tag is used, the word "aubergine" is attached to it, so that when you search a thread for votes that are made visible in posts, you can find them much easier.

Signed,
BradLand

PS,
I'm done with the bullshit and the politics that are happening here on Sesame Street, and after that bald son of a bitch Big Bird decided to use his creative control, he will not be seen on Sesame Street television again.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by Master Radishes »

Discuss.
I can see it.
Master Radishes
Hitman

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:35 pm

Discuss.
Is...is your first non-emoji/licking post about me?

I think I should be honoured.
Master Radishes
Hitman

In the interests of not being my usual snarky and unhelpful self, and also because I'm bored atm, I'll respond properly.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:50 pm I'm a bit worried about their whole PoE thing yesterday. It felt very contrived, and it seemed like a way for them to avoid doing any work on their own while trying to look townie.
That's...certainly a possible interpretation. An uncharitable one, but valid I guess.

The gamestate in D1 was lacklustre. We didn't have much direction. That's not uncommon, of course, and I myself am often all over the place D1. But I wanted to create a PoE for myself and include others' inputs (hence doing it publicly, not in my own head) because there were slots I wasn't sure on (e.g. I felt compromised on reading Zenon at that point).

I didn't intend to make it a bigger thing, but then, getting to see where people's heads were at, I noticed a pattern emerging (earlier responders named most or all of SVS/fingersplints/Seanzie as no-chops) and pursued it a bit.

As a side note, I'll point out that we had a fairly wide good opinion (let's say 'townlean') on SVS/Splints/Seanzie and none of them were the NK. I don't think that has to mean anything just yet, but it might be interesting to remember that after further NKs.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:50 pm The Epi is low EV thing might have been at a time where Epi had only two posts.
Epi was just a bad value D1 kill regardless of whatever post count he was at. (Sorry, Epi.) I think he can easily still be a scum slot here, but I don't actually have a particularly strong opinion. When Falcon voted there I followed mostly for funsies. You never know what might happen when a sudden small wagon springs up, y'know?
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:50 pm Then today's "where is Falcon?" post gave me the heebee jeebies.
Why?
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:50 pm Finally, the way they talked about the Belzy reaction seems to have a bit of a timescale issue (but I could be wrong). In their first post about it, they mention that SVS/Belzy looks like t/t, and end that post saying "Belzy's strong reaction could be a wolfy attempt to fight back". The way this post is written, it looks like it was all written at once with no re-reading in between.... but then a few posts later they say that on initial read they thought Belzy was indignant townie, but upon re-read thought cornered scum.

Was that first post written before the re-read? (it sure doesn't feel like it from the last paragraph), or after the re-read (it sure doesn't feel like it from the first 2/3 of the post)? Seems very weird. Feels kind of like the timeline of MR's thoughts was made up afterwards to serve a purpose.
I don't...quite get the issue here? I skimmed the whole Belzy/SVS briefly, felt it was 'indignant towny', then later re-read more carefully and wavered on that opinion?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Anyway,

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 128
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:21 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:44 am waganz don’t feel great, im only voting belzy for self press

and even though they have some weird posts, i haven’t decided if they’re wolfy or just a villager that doesn’t care
tedxtr wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:54 pm i dont mind dying (i probably will) as long as you lunch kate right after
This is still living in my mind. Why vote Belzy for self pres that early in the day especially when Ted doesn't seem to mind dying later?
i can't change my mind in 12 hrs?
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:41 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:19 am If someone wants to find the first wagon to 3 votes and tell me who was on it D1 I'd be so grateful

If not I'll ignore this
Hello Zenon.

Just letting you know that when the vote tag is used, the word "aubergine" is attached to it, so that when you search a thread for votes that are made visible in posts, you can find them much easier.

Signed,
BradLand

PS,
I'm done with the bullshit and the politics that are happening here on Sesame Street, and after that bald son of a bitch Big Bird decided to use his creative control, he will not be seen on Sesame Street television again.
I love you lol

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 105

Post by S~V~S »

Discuss.
Id like to discuss a wolf Belzy world.

I should have just lied and claimed mech; it's the only way to get taken seriously around here. I'm that sure she's bad.

Unless y'all think I'm making it up, I saw what I saw. I wasn't lying, it was there *at least 2-3 minutes* (possibly more; but I can't swear to that, so I won't). If I'm gonna make up a bullshit case, it's not on Belzy who I don't know and, based on her day one reads, wouldn't view as a threat if I was bad.

There was a valid wolfsided reason for considering an attempt to yeet Thunal rather than Robyn, who had asked for a replacement. No one around here EVER holds anyone accountable for misyeets, so she could have talked her way out of it, especially with a 'shield' that refuses to even consider that she could be bad.

We are forgetting that Robyn and Thunal were tied after Thunal moved her vote to Wilgy.

When she voted for Robyn again, 6 minutes later Belzy moved to Robyn. LESS THAN A MINUTE LATER, Wilgy tied it up again by voting for Thunal, *tying it up again*.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:46 pm *sips tea in [VOTE: Thunal] aubergine
As an aside, after ^^ Belzy makes a "any reason why" remark at Wilgy, who she has been shading all game (which I figured out from rereading her at 4 effing 30 this AM cause I couldn't sleep thinking about this game lolol), without making any real effort to do anything about him. She even made a cute little remark about how hard it is to get a Wilgy vote going. :ponder:

Until Sean moved to Robyn, 3 minutes before the poll ended, and Wilgy moved to Robyn right after Sean Like 2 minutes.

I could consider a Wilgy vote, but it would be for associative reasons, and meta reads (like I think his responses to Belzys shade were not what i would expect of town Wilgy, like I said, it's his town tell for me), but it would be an associative read based on Belzy being bad. I would rather yeet Belzy first. Yeeting someone becasue I think they're the partner of someone else who I think is bad would be putting the cart before the horse.

~THEN~

When I accuse Belzy of this, with all due respect, she absolutely loses it. Not in an indignant how dare you way, either. I'm trying to write a post answering her question by explaining my point using quotes, which is what you do when someone asks you "why", and everytime I search the thread there are 2-3 more pings with "@SVS" 6 times per post.

Then she obvs rage quits.

Come on. Please trust me. She's bad. This is disheartening (I hate to sound ATE, but it is). I'm not understanding why this is so hard for everyone. I'm really not.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell

Return to “Previous Heists”