Voters: Epignosis
No elimination / Sleep
No votes
Voters: None
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Voters: None
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 2]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Rem was the one I took to a graveyard.

I'm not sure I need to say more?

Okay, context is important even if I'd have more fun leaving it at that. I used to live in a town with a prominent hillside landmark: an abandoned mental asylum from the early 20th century. It looms ominously like a classical haunted mansion from a cartoon, and it makes for a popular destination for folks that want to walk their dogs. QTπ had a dog, and when I suggested we take a walk, she suggested bringing the doggo. I was happy, as the doggo would provide an immediate reduction in the inherent awkwardness of a mobile date. But then we spent 90% of the walk sitting on a bench surrounded by unmarked asylum gravestones saying very few words to each other.

The dog had a great time.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sorry for the delay, folks. We'll begin the next day in about 10 minutes. It's been a hectic day.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Night 2 has ended.

Seanzie was killed. He was a bad first date, and it was my fault. Town.

Seanzie was the dating application match who made it clear that she really really loved dogs. I should have done a better job of asking more specific questions about that, because I was unprepared when I got in her car and the smell made me visibly and audibly gag, almost certainly within her notice. One could argue that this was a "her fault" situation, but I really should have paid more attention to certain available signals that something like this was coming. I don't handle strong odors well, either from the standpoint of hiding my disgust or more severely preventing allergic responses. I don't even have a dog allergy, but I might have a stank allergy.

Day 3 is underway and will last 48 hours (ending an hour later than the previous two days, so at 8:00 PM EDT).

@DrWilgy
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@Guillotine
@pyxxy
@robyn
@Seanzie
@Zenon

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 307
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Guillotine »

@Zenon explain
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I wanna know why when you had the option to decide the execution between Epignosis and Rem, you chose Rem whom you defended with a passion all game.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262

Post by DrWilgy »

Game dead already?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:05 am Game dead already?
Let's revive it

Who is in your PoE now?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:04 pm @Zenon explain
I switched to prevent a tie before Epis switch. I will always prevent a tie. I stayed because unfortunately Epi self sacrificing was towny

Wolfs have full control of this game.

I don't trust myself. I fucked up killed my top town and was right anyways but a town was dead either way.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

That's not a wolfy play

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

But admittedly I have almost zero commitment to this game right now

Having my head bashed in for 2 phases because I enjoyed time with one of my best friends and correctly read her when nobody wanted it to be right is draining

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote Guillo

I truly believe Rem was just right

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillo Wilgy is the team

Kill falcon if I'm wrong

Pyx Robyn Epi are always town

Bet bet

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I also think falcon is just town

Actually maybe Guillo >Wilgy > Pyx > Falcon but I'd be surprised if Guillo Wilg doesn't just end the game

ImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:57 am
I switched to prevent a tie before Epis switch. I will always prevent a tie. I stayed because unfortunately Epi self sacrificing was towny

I don't trust myself. I fucked up killed my top town and was right anyways but a town was dead either way.
I dont believe you.

1) You had Epignosis in your scum reads until the very end
2) You had Rem as your top town to the point you AtEd the hell out of everyone who pushed her.
3) You allegedly were willing to die over Rem

You had the clear choice to execute someone who was in your PoE to save Rem and you are gonna tell me that you decided to execute Rem, whom you townread all game over someone you townleaned only at the very end?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

No, you are mafia and you almost had me. If you had stayed on the wagon before you switched to Rem and had Rem flip from the tie, i would have been convinced that you were just town whom could god read Rem as you showed proof that you could townread Rem accurately in other games but you couldnt bus Epignosis could you.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

So Epignosis ended up on you to distance from you at the end because i had the suspicion yesterday that you both were teamed. Epignosis allegedly suspected you of being teamed with Cape90, Seanzie and myself but never went for a hard push on you.

You executed Rem over Epignosis when you had the chance to save her.

And the Seanzie dies at night after having left a legacy thst you are scum, that is why he died.

The only thing that is stopping me from voting Epignosis is because scum!you could have voted Rem over him to make him look associated with you.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

@Epignosis we need to talk
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

To think that i voted Rem not only because i didnt trust her but also to try to prevent your elimination when Seanzie was promoting a wagon on you making it a Rem vs you.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

What did you think what was gonna happen, that i would look partnered with you for voting Rem with me last minute? Is that it?

And now that Im sussing you you wanna flip it on me and actually blame me for your “decision”?

Zenon please
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:58 am @Epignosis we need to talk
+1

I wanna hear where Epi's head is at
because weirdly enough I think I agree with zenon
going to sleep, see y'all tomorrow
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:17 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:58 am @Epignosis we need to talk
+1

I wanna hear where Epi's head is at
because weirdly enough I think I agree with zenon
going to sleep, see y'all tomorrow
okay scratch the spoiler why tf would wilgy vote guillo D1
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kill me than sheep me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

The end

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:59 pm Vote Rem

No ties this sucks ass

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:59 pm [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

Now you can have your precious non-depressing personal chat with your friend Rem.

See ya.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:00 pm

Now you can have your precious non-depressing personal chat with your friend Rem.

See ya.
Rude as fuck but towny

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

For fun

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Every one of those posts was made between 59 and 00

Within seconds

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Pro
Gressiom

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

And also progression even

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I stared at that poll for what felt like an eternity thinking about killing Epi even tho he was town there

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

You know what would have happened?

He'd have flipped town and everyone would once again be persecuting me and Rem

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I didn't

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

And I fucking regret it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

But it doesn't make me a wolf

I fucking wish Rem was here

ImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Be aware that the hammer is set to FOUR votes.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

☆Princess Abigail☆

This is a thunder dome

ImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:14 am
Zenon wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:00 pm

See ya.
Rude as fuck but towny
That is easily fakeable.

Rudeness is not alignment indicative.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

You very well know and have played with players who are rude and aggro as wolves.

But now that i think about it, at the time your wagon had dissipated and Epignosis posted that because you AtEd everyone for making the game “unfun” for putting Rem on the chopping block.
Seanzie, Wilgy, Epignosis, Pyxxy, you and I were switching wagons in the last hour and may e you gave Epignosis a townread to try to get him to back off of you.

Ok i convinced myself that Epignosis is not your partner, you just TMIed him town.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

So you killed Rem for these reasons, you won't tell me if im wrong now but you can tell me post game:

1) To say today that you were right all along and that we “forced” you to execute her.
2) To make Epignosis and I look associated so when you flip wolf, town wouldeliminate us based on association.
3) If the association didnt work then you can flip on me.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Im gonna case you af
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

After the gym
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:29 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:05 am Game dead already?
Let's revive it

Who is in your PoE now?
Just seems like Epi, Robyn, Zenon right?

Epi wolf world works with both, Robyn wolf world works with both, Zenon wolf world works with both.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:57 am

How was Epi self sacrificing more towny than your perpetual Rem read? It becomes very hard to trust you and your reads when you don't trust your own.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:07 am Guillo Wilgy is the team

Kill falcon if I'm wrong

Pyx Robyn Epi are always town

Bet bet
And how developed is this?

Robyn who's been pretty much away outside of some busy work near EoD1?
Epi who's town on the basis they were throwing themselves overboard?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: Robyn] aubergine idk why this wasn't done last cycle, and this becomes dumber the more I think about it.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie incredibly gracious, confirmed, btw

Return to “Previous Hustles”