The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Who killed spacedaisy...I mean, of course you know. Should he die?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

DharmaHelper
40%
zeek
10%
A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 5]

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote:Yes it makes you a baddie, TH, although i AM NOT VOLDEMORT. Not :(

Bea is gonna lol and lol over all of this ha ha
Also you messed up SVS - this post is not in the form of a question ~~~ :p
;)
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Snow Dog »

Roxy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yes it makes you a baddie, TH, although i AM NOT VOLDEMORT. Not :(

Bea is gonna lol and lol over all of this ha ha
Also you messed up SVS - this post is not in the form of a question ~~~ :p

Most of her stuff are statements with a question added at the end anyway.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Post by S~V~S »

Do you think I have not already spoken with the host, Roxy?

Did you read Lily Potters posts, and Timmer's post about her? Do I think you should do that?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote:Why would asking if a mystery object could rezz a civvie be a baddie thing?

Especially a civvie I had a large part in lynching?

Am I really going to bed this time?
Snowy, while I would have to agree with you on this one, don't you think "most" is a little bit harsh?

Did I say enough stupid shit last night that I should stay out of here the rest of the day? Can you doubt it?
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Why would asking if a mystery object could rezz a civvie be a baddie thing?

Especially a civvie I had a large part in lynching?

Am I really going to bed this time?
Snowy, while I would have to agree with you on this one, don't you think "most" is a little bit harsh?

Did I say enough stupid shit last night that I should stay out of here the rest of the day? Can you doubt it?
Ok maybe not most, but I noticed a lot. I wasn't even going to bring it up but Roxy did first. I feel a bit bad about highlighting it now but I think you are safe.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote:Do you think I have not already spoken with the host, Roxy?

Did you read Lily Potters posts, and Timmer's post about her? Do I think you should do that?
Yes I read Lily's posts with much laughter in my heart <3 Timmers too. I am unsure what to think about Lily as she could be with Volde as he was the last to her alive or with Snape not bc of love or anything but bc he is in the side of her son Harry. So yeah not sure about Lily - though I will say I am not ass-u-ming anything bc you know what assuming gets you - right?
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You did have me as Bass teammate, though, didn't you? Do I need to baldly say "I am not Voldemort"?

But do you agree with me that I am likely to get NKed by the Suits tonight?

Can I actually keep away this time?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 463
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Look, I realize now I perhaps should have just come in and admitted I was silenced, but not by whom. But I didn't consider that to be a better possibility. Regardless I figured it would be made clear that Dom was baddie through that method as well since I was clearly the only active player silenced last cycle and Bass flipped a silencer. It's nearly as easy to put two and two together in that situation as well. Another scenario: Say that Bass was civilian and Dom is one of the silencers. Bass gets lynched and flips civilian. It's obvious I was silenced, so even without saying I'm silenced, certainly someone would put two and two together in that situation as well? In addition, I received Epig's strict permission on what I could or couldn't say so I haven't done anything illegal here. Anyway, I am not saying this to argue about it, or start anything, or even to specifically address Dom, but for twofold:
1) To inform everyone clearly that I considered this scenario. I didn't just blindly out Dom because I have no consideration for the rules. I definitely do.
2) I do apologize to you, Dom. I know how it is to be in an outed situation. It sucks. I am sorry because maybe I didn't handle this the best way. But I still don't feel I did anything shitty and regardless I did build a case on you in my post.

I won't say anything more on the matter since it's best left for endgame discussion.

-----------------------------

Okay, so why would any player in this game, especially civilian, even consider me as a possible lynch candidate? Anyone want to field that one?

TH and S~V~S (and whoever else), what do you think of Rox and her explanation for being silenced only during D4 (and not N4)? She said it was due to her role and said something about how it's possible she can silence herself in using it. I don't want to out Rox by any means, BUT what I do want to know is:
1) What's your read on her? Civ, bad, don't know? Why?
2) Does her explanation for being silenced influenced #1 at all?

S~V~S and DH, I'll consider the points you've made, and in the case of S~V~S, that apparently something may have happened that has gone completely over my head. :p Anyway, I appreciate both of you responding. I'll respond to you, DH, when I get more time after doing a bunch of homework, and S~V~S, I will most consider the point you made about LD statements since I think that's your strongest counterargument.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

MovingPictures07 wrote:TH and S~V~S (and whoever else), what do you think of Rox and her explanation for being silenced only during D4 (and not N4)? She said it was due to her role and said something about how it's possible she can silence herself in using it. I don't want to out Rox by any means, BUT what I do want to know is:
1) What's your read on her? Civ, bad, don't know? Why?
2) Does her explanation for being silenced influenced #1 at all?
I noted her explanation, but am unsure what to make of it. I've gotten good vibes from Roxy all game so I'm not too concerned about it. Don't see what she would gain from lying, and she felt genuine in her suspicions against both baddie teams (Bass and DF).
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote: I won't say anything more on the matter since it's best left for endgame discussion.
Whatever.
I hope you're happy that you get a guaranteed win simply because you outed yourself as a player whom no one needs to kill.
I hope winning is worth it.
And I hope you don't.
That's what I have to say.
(Also, no it wasn't abundantly clear-- no one would have known that you were silenced by TWO parties. Only you. You used it as an easy way to lynch me, clear yourself, and move on. Don't pretend it was anything else. I do not accept an apology for it simply because this is the second time you and your teams have done this to me in the last two games I have played with you.)

So, yeah, if you want, we can hash this out nicely after the game.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Roxy wrote:So MP has outed Dom? Looks that way - don't worry Dom the same has happened to me many times - you have every right to be upset and you did not piss me off when I was catching up this morning.
*Votes Dom*

it also seems as though MP has outed himself as Tyler - I never particularly trust indy's even if they *seem* to be helping the civ cause - I have been burned way too many times by indy's to ever trust them in a game. So I do think he should be discussed for next lynch.

AS for my other suspicions I do not think TH is bad at this time. Maybe what Dom saw in TH's post was a good catch idk but I do know that Dom is a baddie who will say/do anything not not get lynched.

I also am unsure about SVS. Her posts the other day when I was self-silenced seemed off to me when she was discussing how Dom and Bea were connected - she backed off of that assumption but not before my nose had been properly twitched.

I have a couple of others that I feel are bad but lets focus on what we know - and we know that Dom is a Sorcerer.
Please do not have me mistaken-- I want you to lynch me before you lynch TH. I do not want to play this game any longer. I will do my best to hurt the opposing baddie team at this point, but I have zero intention of carrying on after this.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Roxy wrote:So MP has outed Dom? Looks that way - don't worry Dom the same has happened to me many times - you have every right to be upset and you did not piss me off when I was catching up this morning.
*Votes Dom*

it also seems as though MP has outed himself as Tyler - I never particularly trust indy's even if they *seem* to be helping the civ cause - I have been burned way too many times by indy's to ever trust them in a game. So I do think he should be discussed for next lynch.

AS for my other suspicions I do not think TH is bad at this time. Maybe what Dom saw in TH's post was a good catch idk but I do know that Dom is a baddie who will say/do anything not not get lynched.

I also am unsure about SVS. Her posts the other day when I was self-silenced seemed off to me when she was discussing how Dom and Bea were connected - she backed off of that assumption but not before my nose had been properly twitched.

I have a couple of others that I feel are bad but lets focus on what we know - and we know that Dom is a Sorcerer.
You misunderstand my intentions. Please lynch me. PLEASE LYNCH ME.
I have zero, absolutely zero intention of living past this lynch. I do not want to play as a confirmed baddie. I just don't.
What I do want to do is destroy the other baddie team, so I'm giving you my honest best guess at who is on that team.
You don't have to believe me, but I 100000% think I am right.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

OK, Dom. That was uncalled for. But I'm done talking about this.

TH, thanks. I agree, I don't have any reason to believe Rox is bad, I just was intrigued and somewhat confused by her explanation.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Nah, what you did was absolutely uncalled for.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If you have a problem, take it up with Epig, or me behind the scenes please. I've tried to handle this as civil as possible.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm seriously leaving now because I have plenty of homework I SHOULD be doing and because I've been antagonized enough for one entire game.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

LC, whats you're obsession with the Suits, btw? You do know there are two mafia teams, right?

Maybe you know that all too well :shrug:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 268

Post by zeek »

Oh dear lord. What a night to miss, sorry I've only just got here.

For what it's worth I'm sorry this has happened again, Dom. I can see why you're so annoyed.

I don't really know what to say tbh, except, wow.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Before I forget, I wanted to switch my vote to Long Con so he knows I've still got my eye on him!
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Turnip Head wrote:Before I forget, I wanted to switch my vote to Long Con so he knows I've still got my eye on him!
Gonna be honest, this sounds false.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

He's blackmailed. Don't give it another thought. :)
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Long Con wrote:He's blackmailed. Don't give it another thought. :)
Must have missed that. It's noted though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

LC, what do you think about the TH being a Suit theory?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote:You did have me as Bass teammate, though, didn't you? Do I need to baldly say "I am not Voldemort"?

No I never had you as a teammate of Sebass. I do think you may be Indy. No I do not believe the Suits would kill you - why would they? You have plenty of suspicion flowing your direction that no baddie team would kill you imo.

Linky I do not think TH is a Suit - I could be wrong but I just don't see it as plausible.
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:You did have me as Bass teammate, though, didn't you? Do I need to baldly say "I am not Voldemort"?

No I never had you as a teammate of Sebass. I do think you may be Indy. No I do not believe the Suits would kill you - why would they? You have plenty of suspicion flowing your direction that no baddie team would kill you imo.

Linky I do not think TH is a Suit - I could be wrong but I just don't see it as plausible.
I'm not sure I buy it either; he just hasn't seemed baddie to me this game.

That being said, I'm a bit intrigued by the double targeting theory, but I'm more intrigued by Elo's opinion that TH seems bad based on being a baddie with him.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:LC, what do you think about the TH being a Suit theory?
I don't really know yet, but I have not read every single post since your big big one. I need to go back and really read... I caught up a bit, then I read over BR's shoulder while she caught up a different area, and I'm sure I still need to study up. The fact that he said you were double-targeted is a definite point of interest though, that is something I don't know another explanation for. Like I said though (this is to Dom as well), there are currently gaps in my catch-up, and I don't recall reading TH's explanation specifically... either it was a weak explanation and I forgot it due to weakness, or I missed the good explanation.

If he's a Suit, then he's not blackmailed, because a self-targeting blackmail would better serve the baddies if TH failed and we all saw the blackmail results.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm bothered by the point that TH knew MP had been double targeted but how would a baddie know that? He would know that his team had silenced MP but how would he know the other team did as well? There is something fundamental I'm missing here, can someone help me out? (I should have had the question curse).
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I know of one role that can infiltrate BTSC and might know who teams targeted.
I know Turnip Head is not that role.
DharmaHelper

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 4]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote:Well, if Dom says that Bass is likely to be a Civvie, then I guess that's that. Seems strange to me. If I was in a fight to the death with the Pope himself, you can bet your ass I would shank that mutha.

Dom, you had all the opportunity in the world to make a case that Bass is bad in order to save your life, and you did the opposite. So, from me, you get the opposite as well.

*votes Dom*
Aight so you vote Dom because he's not willing to throw Bass to the wolves.
Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:Building a case against a player who isn't even here to respond to anything?
LC it sounds like you want me to commit suicide.
Clearly we have different expectations about what would have happened. :shrug: I guess that's fine, but from my perspective, you made the wrong decision.

From a personal standpoint, I hope you don't get lynched, to be honest. Bass is a fine dude and I enjoy playing with him, but you out of all players have been one of the most engaging to play with/against. Maybe because you have driven me crazy to the point of laying out a case pixel by pixel and doing a paragraph discussion on each one... but the more involved and invested one gets in a Mafia game, the more fun it is.

If I didn't vote for you, would you bring that Dom to the table? :feb:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:My question is why are we only just now hearing this defense of bass? Why did no one say this when he was brought up on Day 3 for being suspicious to Roxy for his lack of participation?
Well, if you're asking everyone, lets start with yourself. Why didn't you bring this up D3?
OH, ask me, ask me! Image
But you don't want him to be lynched. Why would you vote for someone you don't want lynched? Why would you continue to press on, interrogate, build a case on, someone you do not want lynched? Makes no sense.

Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:If you hope I don't get lynched, then why are you voting for me?
Out of principle?
(Because that's what you're criticizing me for)
I would say there is a massive chasm of difference between your situation and mine, and any criticisms would have an equally vast difference. "Principle". That's so broad. :huh:

I voted for you because your actions made me suspicious that you're a baddie.
I could easily be wrong about that. Was your targeting of Tyler benign, or offensive? Have you asked the host if you're allowed to reveal anything about Tyler's identity? Is that something you're interested in doing? There's an argument that knowing who Tyler is would a) keep this situation from happening again, b) show us someone we seemingly don't need to suspect, and c) pretty much ensure a Champions Win for Tyler Durden.
You think he's a baddie, but you don't want him to be lynched? That makes even more sense. A civvie would see a baddie lynch as a positive. :stare:
Long Con wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Made wrote:Damn, nice guys. Full transparency, If i would of got into thread before the lynch was over I would of voted Dom, so good thing i didn't.
Raised over $1000 at last night fundraiser!!!!

Going to do a more thorough read, but from the little i skimmed, caught this:
Is forcing a tie so a civvie(stanley) decided the lynch a good idea in close lynches.
How do you know Dom is a civvie? If you had broken the tie and gone with Dom, we still had a possibility of lynching a baddie, just not the Warden. :ponder:
So, if we find out Dom is a baddie, then you could easily come back to this statement and say, "Look, I was right about him!"

That would be good for your rep, wouldn't it? :srsnod:
This is just a classic, textbook example of what I'm talking about. You *yourself* confess to thinking Dom is bad. But when I present my thoughts on it, I'm doing what? Covering my ass? Glass Houses. You're ignoring logic and reason to force the narrative that I am bad, and doing a poor job of it.

[quote="Long Con"]Congrats on the survival, Dom! I'm so happy to have taken out another one of those Suits jerks! :)

I'll vote later on the Doc, I'll vote for someone who has no votes yet when I do.[/quote]

Another one of your anti-suit statements. I'm sure if Boe checked that, it would come back true ;)
Long Con wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I'm glad you see how ridiculous your point was.
Totally ridiculous, I now see how Dom is definitely not on your team.
I'm gonna assume this was meant as sarcastic as my comment was meant to come off. MP, you've been talking about failed/flawed logic all game. Can you see the flaw in LC's logic here? He's talking himself in a loop. Throwing anything that helps his "DH is bad" theory up onto the wall to see where it sticks. Am I a suit? Am I Dom's teammate? Which is it :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

God damn quotes.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote:I'm bothered by the point that TH knew MP had been double targeted but how would a baddie know that? He would know that his team had silenced MP but how would he know the other team did as well? There is something fundamental I'm missing here, can someone help me out? (I should have had the question curse).
The thing you're missing is that both baddies teams knew that MP was Tyler because their respective silencers were on the poll together.

Linki: I'll read that now DH.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote:I'm bothered by the point that TH knew MP had been double targeted but how would a baddie know that? He would know that his team had silenced MP but how would he know the other team did as well? There is something fundamental I'm missing here, can someone help me out? (I should have had the question curse).
In the same way that my team knew MP was double targeted. I targeted MP for a silence. The next day, both me and bass were on the poll because of Tyler Durden. Thus, my team knew that both Bass and I targeted MP.

Bass's team would know the same thing.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I obviously made an educated guess and was right. Actually I was wrong, I said MP was double targeted by the SAME team, and he wasn't. In any case, Dom saw my post and obviously went crawling to his BTSC and then they all agreed I must be bad because how else could I know??

Except I didn't know and Dom is just trying to bring down anyone he can with him.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

My Dom lynching time was not entirely logical, but I think that was clear. I was of two minds - on one hand, I thought Dom's actions showed he was bad, so he got my vote. On the other hand, I like playing with Dom, and I felt bad that he got stuck in the two-man-lynch situation, so I hoped he'd survive and keep playing. :shrug: I chose logic over emotion in my vote, but both sides were in play for me.

As for my DH-lynching activities... well, you seem to be right, you can't be on both baddie teams. You've got me there, it's true. :srsnod:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote:
In the same way that my team knew MP was double targeted. I targeted MP for a silence. The next day, both me and bass were on the poll because of Tyler Durden. Thus, my team knew that both Bass and I targeted MP.

Yes once you were on the poll. I was thinking TH's statement came during the time MP was silenced, before the silencing ended before anyone was on the poll. I'll have to check back.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Turnip Head wrote:I obviously made an educated guess and was right. Actually I was wrong, I said MP was double targeted by the SAME team, and he wasn't. In any case, Dom saw my post and obviously went crawling to his BTSC and then they all agreed I must be bad because how else could I know??

Except I didn't know and Dom is just trying to bring down anyone he can with him.
Haaaaaa, I love that you said Dom went crawling to his BTSC. What a filthy scum! :haha:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Long Con wrote:My Dom lynching time was not entirely logical, but I think that was clear. I was of two minds - on one hand, I thought Dom's actions showed he was bad, so he got my vote. On the other hand, I like playing with Dom, and I felt bad that he got stuck in the two-man-lynch situation, so I hoped he'd survive and keep playing. :shrug: I chose logic over emotion in my vote, but both sides were in play for me.

As for my DH-lynching activities... well, you seem to be right, you can't be on both baddie teams. You've got me there, it's true. :srsnod:
I think DH is a suit. He ignored the case on DF, DF voted to save him, and he went after Dom during the Bass lynch.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote:My Dom lynching time was not entirely logical, but I think that was clear. I was of two minds - on one hand, I thought Dom's actions showed he was bad, so he got my vote. On the other hand, I like playing with Dom, and I felt bad that he got stuck in the two-man-lynch situation, so I hoped he'd survive and keep playing. :shrug: I chose logic over emotion in my vote, but both sides were in play for me.

"Seem to be right". Mhm

So why did you peddle false logic like crack?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:

I think DH is a suit. He ignored the case on DF, DF voted to save him, and he went after Dom during the Bass lynch.
I ignored the DF case.
:feb:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote:
Dom wrote:

Yes once you were on the poll. I was thinking TH's statement came during the time MP was silenced, before the silencing ended before anyone was on the poll. I'll have to check back.
Don't know if it matters for the discussion at hand, but I note that either baddie team probably didn't assume that the other targeter was a baddie as well. Clearly Dom's team didn't think Bass was bad, because then Dom would likely have gone after him hard to get him lynched, instead of saying he thought Bass was a Civvie. Right, Domathan?

Does Bass know he's dead yet?
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 259

Post by timmer »

I'd like to suggest that SpaceDaisy is likely bad. Reading back through her posts, her words in relation to DF read like a teammate, and her support of Long Con in regards to his early vote on rey also reads like a teamie to me. I'd bet that Long Con and SD are bad, tbh.
My siggie.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote:

I ignored the majority of that phase of the game. I wasn't feeling well.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dom wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:

I ignored the DF case.
:feb:
You sure did. You ignored everything but Boomslang all game, and now you're ignoring everything but me. Nice trolling this game, sir :)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DharmaHelper wrote:

"Seem to be right". Mhm

I'm a whimsical fellow. I don't think that discrediting me will save you though.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

"Seem to be right". Mhm

I'm a whimsical fellow. I don't think that discrediting me will save you though.
My point being that if you were a civvie, and your suspicion of me genuine, you would have built a case around me being on one team rather than a case that simply broadly painted me as bad, which is what you did.

Therefore, you don't care if what you're saying is right, or even makes logical sense, you're just pushing it out there in order to get me lynched, and to make yourself look like a baddie hunter.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Long Con wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

"Seem to be right". Mhm

My point being that if you were a civvie, and your suspicion of me genuine, you would have built a case around me being on one team rather than a case that simply broadly painted me as bad, which is what you did.

Therefore, you don't care if what you're saying is right, or even makes logical sense, you're just pushing it out there in order to get me lynched, and to make yourself look like a baddie hunter.
An interesting perspective indeed.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Now THAT'S more like it. May the accusations fly. :feb:

But seriously, re: TH, I am a bit worried, but I'm not sure if he was baddie that he would make such a slip. His behavior hasn't made me think he's baddie either.

I've gone back and forth on LC, but I'm feeling OK on him at the moment.

I've also gone back and forth on DH, but suspected him more heavily and consistently, and I do still think he could be tied to either team.

I definitely do not feel Daisy is bad, personally.

juliets wrote:
Dom wrote:

I was silenced during D4 and N4. D4 was the phase where Dom and Bass were on the poll. So the timing would have been concurrent.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom, just curious:

You say you really think TH is a Suit. That would mean there's possibly one other player. I won't necessarily believe you, BUT I do believe your desire to knock out the other baddie team is genuine. Who else do you think could be on that team and why?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Long Con wrote:
juliets wrote:
Dom wrote:

Don't know if it matters for the discussion at hand, but I note that either baddie team probably didn't assume that the other targeter was a baddie as well. Clearly Dom's team didn't think Bass was bad, because then Dom would likely have gone after him hard to get him lynched, instead of saying he thought Bass was a Civvie. Right, Domathan?
Indeed. Remember, we thought THREE people were silenced yesterday until Roxy and juliets showed up cursed at the eleventh hour. The suits had no idea who targeted Tyler other than themselves.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Turnip Head wrote:
Long Con wrote:
juliets wrote:
Dom wrote:

Indeed. Remember, we thought THREE people were silenced yesterday until Roxy and juliets showed up cursed at the eleventh hour. The suits had no idea who targeted Tyler other than themselves.
You can imagine my concern as I was reading along and was wondering WTF was going on. :p

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”