Moderator: Community Team

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: [D1] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

My initial impressions of both Kate and Abigail are positive.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Epignosis »

Congratulations on finally getting a civilian role, JJJ.

Now I have a post.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

In a 9v2 game, we have three mistakes available without losing the game.

Add three mistakes to the number of mafia (2) to get your target POE pool size of five.

Five correct town reads not including oneself constitutes a complete solve (the remaining five form the POE pool).

These things may be obvious to everyone. I want us to remain mindful anyway.

I have a confident town read (falcon) and two decent town leans (Kate and Abigail). At least two more bright shining civilians would be spectacular.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:08 pm Congratulations on finally getting a civilian role, JJJ.

Now I have a post.
It’s liberating. How can you tell?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:12 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:08 pm Congratulations on finally getting a civilian role, JJJ.

Now I have a post.
It’s liberating. How can you tell?
You're hard.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

XD

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Speaking of exciting times, I'm off to watch Gilmore Girls. I'll return thereafter.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:42 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:40 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:58 pm To the best of my memory, this is the first time I have been a civilian in a Syndicate game since 2021. I am probably going to be my worstbest self and play at full throttle, as though this is the last chance I will ever have to solve a Mafia game.

Come friends, and let us make mincemeat of malevolent mountainous mafia.
Wait... this is the last game your ever playing?
That’s unlikely. But I play rarely, so my next town game could be a long way away for all I know.
Oh okay...
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:49 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:47 pm Michelle
Voters: ☆Princess Abigail☆, falcon45ca, Wiml

One of these 4 names is a wolf. Spoiler. It's not me.
I’m considering a Michelle/Wiml “difference check”. That term is too strong for where I stand, but some softer version of that.
I think it could be. I know I'm town.

I don't agree with locking falcon town for such weak reasons but I am town leaning falcon.

So to me it's always Michelle or Wiml

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

For more

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

For now*

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:10 pm In a 9v2 game, we have three mistakes available without losing the game.

Add three mistakes to the number of mafia (2) to get your target POE pool size of five.

Five correct town reads not including oneself constitutes a complete solve (the remaining five form the POE pool).

I have a confident town read (falcon) and two decent town leans (Kate and Abigail). At least two more bright shining civilians would be spectacular.
I always include myself in the PoE pool so I need to find one extra town. That's just my thing but I like to include my possible misexe in the pool giving me a PoE of 4 to win instead and needing one extra town to give a bit of leeway.

ImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

That’s fine, Abigail, regarding falcon. I wouldn’t use the word “lock” either. He’s just the player I’m most comfortable with so far.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Kate »

So it must be Quin, diet Pepsi and poor poor Dr wolfy.

*solved*
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:40 pm So it must be Quin, diet Pepsi and poor poor Dr wolfy.

*solved*
Is this to suggest you view everyone that has posted so far as civilians?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:41 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:14 pm Hi everyone, I waited for this game to start with so much joy and excitement!
Maybe because of the bugs, or because the playerslist is so cool, I let you guess!

Let's have a fun game :heart:

Linki: we don't murder people in cold blood, sir, we analyze facts and eliminate the suspects
Vote: Michelle.

Hi.

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:28 pm

I’m considering a Michelle/Wiml “difference check”. That term is too strong for where I stand, but some softer version of that.

I don't agree with locking falcon town for such weak reasons but I am town leaning falcon.

To expand on my town read of Abigail, refer to the above spoiler. The initial vote means little on its own, but coupled with the follow-up, a concrete and meaningful strategy is visible. Abigail joined the game to find two votes already on Michelle (falcon and Wiml), and determined that this is mafia-indicative for someone in that trio -- so she voted for one of them (reasonably, the one already receiving votes). I believe I have seen this precise rationale from Abigail in the past, and it's a unique sort of methodology that I think she shares with the DrWilgy types of the world. The rationale is generally either a member of the mafia team has fumbled the bag with an awkward entry, or town is getting railroaded and mafia are chomping at the bit to make it worse. It's not necessarily a philosophy I believe in myself, but I believe that Abigail believes in it. I'm also not sure that's the direction she is likely to go immediately upon entering the game if she is mafia.

I also like her gentle resistance to my confidence about falcon, even as she town reads falcon herself. Healthy skepticism of vocal thread motion is a good thing if done responsibly, and Abigail did so responsibly.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I can expand on my view of Kate after she's had a chance to answer my previous question. No rush.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm voting for [VOTE: Quin] aubergine.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 42

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:29 pm I'm voting for [VOTE: Quin] aubergine.

Why?

If you want them to get engaged, wouldn't it help to tag them?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:48 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:29 pm I'm voting for [VOTE: Quin] aubergine.

Why?

Is that what I'm doing?

Oh dear. I didn't realize.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Falcon and Quin connection established.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:48 pm

Why?

Is that what I'm doing?

Oh dear. I didn't realize.

I don't know what you're doing.

That's why I asked.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Why do you always have five spaces between two lines?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:49 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:40 pm So it must be Quin, diet Pepsi and poor poor Dr wolfy.

*solved*
Is this to suggest you view everyone that has posted so far as civilians?
No lol I was just joking. But in general I fins that most of the early loud players are 90% civ.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:03 pm Why do you always have five spaces between two lines?
The world may never know.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:03 pm Why do you always have five spaces between two lines?

I

Could do

More?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:04 pm
The world may never know.

Honestly, it's a mystery even to me
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:58 pm To the best of my memory, this is the first time I have been a civilian in a Syndicate game since 2021. I am probably going to be my worstbest self and play at full throttle, as though this is the last chance I will ever have to solve a Mafia game.

I don't believe you interpreted JJJ's statement this way.

Fake entrance.

[VOTE: ☆Princess Abigail☆] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:04 pm No lol I was just joking. But in general I fins that most of the early loud players are 90% civ.
Bummer. I would have enjoyed following that lead. :smile:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

☆Princess Abigail☆

This is mafia. Let's go.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:12 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:04 pm No lol I was just joking. But in general I fins that most of the early loud players are 90% civ.
Let me consult my crystal ball.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:12 pm
Let me consult my crystal ball.
Although if I were wilgy and I randed wolf AGAIN I may not show up 😁
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:27 pm ☆Princess Abigail☆

This is mafia. Let's go.
I’m just acknowledging your beef here. I will wait for her to answer before I do anything with it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:10 pm In a 9v2 game, we have three mistakes available without losing the game.

Can you explain me your town leans, Jay?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:05 pm

I

Could do

More?
Can you respect the phone posters and not do that again?
Thanks!

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:10 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:14 pm Hi everyone, I waited for this game to start with so much joy and excitement!
Maybe because of the bugs, or because the playerslist is so cool, I let you guess!

Linki: we don't murder people in cold blood, sir, we analyze facts and eliminate the suspects

Hi.

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:28 pm

To expand on my town read of Abigail, refer to the above spoiler. The initial vote means little on its own, but coupled with the follow-up, a concrete and meaningful strategy is visible. Abigail joined the game to find two votes already on Michelle (falcon and Wiml), and determined that this is mafia-indicative for someone in that trio -- so she voted for one of them (reasonably, the one already receiving votes). I believe I have seen this precise rationale from Abigail in the past, and it's a unique sort of methodology that I think she shares with the DrWilgy types of the world. The rationale is generally either a member of the mafia team has fumbled the bag with an awkward entry, or town is getting railroaded and mafia are chomping at the bit to make it worse. It's not necessarily a philosophy I believe in myself, but I believe that Abigail believes in it. I'm also not sure that's the direction she is likely to go immediately upon entering the game if she is mafia.

I also like her gentle resistance to my confidence about falcon, even as she town reads falcon herself. Healthy skepticism of vocal thread motion is a good thing if done responsibly, and Abigail did so responsibly.
Nvm I found it. Let me read it

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:31 pm I very rarely give qualification or much reason, but falcon doesn't bound into the game talking about actual game stuff as wolf. And I can't remember wold falcon ever being on eof the first voter, which he just became when he voted Michelle. So my read on him remains civ.

Me and falcon, town core. Lol.
My town lean for Kate was pretty much just believing that this explanation was authentic. I don't know Kate terribly well and will be careful with that, but it's my initial impression.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Jay at the moment when you voiced your town read on Abigail these were her posts.
What in these have AI content from your PoV?
@JaggedJimmyJay

Wiml wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:21 pm And obviously having a pleasant set of players toxicity-wise is very nice as well.
Oh dear I see you don't know me...

Hi.

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:39 pm Hi
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:39 pm
Wiml wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:59 pmHey folks.
Wiml!

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:58 am
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:31 pm I very rarely give qualification or much reason, but falcon doesn't bound into the game talking about actual game stuff as wolf. And I can't remember wold falcon ever being on eof the first voter, which he just became when he voted Michelle. So my read on him remains civ.

Me and falcon, town core. Lol.
My town lean for Kate was pretty much just believing that this explanation was authentic. I don't know Kate terribly well and will be careful with that, but it's my initial impression.
I accept the TR on Kate.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:00 am Jay at the moment when you voiced your town read on Abigail these were her posts.
@JaggedJimmyJay
It's like I tried to describe in the other post: her vote for you and view of your wagon (that either you or one of your voters is mafia) struck me as a real thing.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'd also say there's an element of "mindmeld" in my view of Abigail. While my rationale may not align with hers, I had been considering a similar "difference check" angle for Michelle/Wiml that left me in a similar place to the assertion she made about the wagon.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The contrary view for Abigail is that she is not engaged or energized in this thread, and that's a stark difference to recent town games. I don't recall seeing her play as mafia and would need to snoop around to determine how meaningful that is.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

SUNny days-

Wait this isn't Sesame Street.

BUGS....
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mafia Abigail in Hotdog Fingers was a bit of a wet noodle and posted a ton of off-topic silliness. There's a bit more serious business in her initial posts here. It's difficult to draw a good comparison this early though.

This game needs more meat.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hi Lime Coke. Please be as town as possible as soon as possible.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:02 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:00 am Jay at the moment when you voiced your town read on Abigail these were her posts.
@JaggedJimmyJay
It's like I tried to describe in the other post: her vote for you and view of your wagon (that either you or one of your voters is mafia) struck me as a real thing.
My take is the oposite. She came, said a non energetic hi, saw a wagon and hopped in without any other logic behind that it have to contain a wolf and choosing the actual wagon because why not.

1. Wolves need to have to show activity so they will start by supporting any wagon on a townie that it's there.
2. The addition at the so called wagon analysis is so forced, "not me", and psychologically implies manipulative intention.
3. I am sorry you don't observe the pocketing attitude she has while she agrees with your Michelle/ Wiml not aligned.

I am putting my vote down on her and I would do it for any other wagon she would put her vote on as third vote for no reason, but I am doing it with more conviction because I have TMI on my alignament.

[VOTE: Abigail] aubergine

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

JJJ probably town this game the dude feels way different from his mafia game solve wise.

Michelle I'm actually leaning town on a tad bit.

Annnnd can toss a townlean on Kate and Abigail.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:22 am My take is the oposite. She came, said a non energetic hi, saw a wagon and hopped in without any other logic behind that it have to contain a wolf and choosing the actual wagon because why not.

1. Wolves need to have to show activity so they will start by supporting any wagon on a townie that it's there.
2. The addition at the so called wagon analysis is so forced, "not me", and psychologically implies manipulative intention.
3. I am sorry you don't observe the pocketing attitude she has while she agrees with your Michelle/ Wiml not aligned.

I am putting my vote down on her and I would do it for any other wagon she would put her vote on as third vote for no reason, but I am doing it with more conviction because I have TMI on my alignament.

[VOTE: Abigail] aubergine
I can understand this perspective, and in an ironic sense the validity in "one of these people is mafia" can be applied to her as much as to you or Wiml. Perhaps there's self-awareness in that.

I'll remove my town read on her for now. I don't have much confidence in it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

VC
Squash your first bug!
Poll runs till Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

☆Princess Abigail☆
25%
Voters: Epignosis, Michelle
DrWilgy
No votes
Voters: None
Epignosis
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Kate
No votes
Lime Coke
No votes
Michelle
38%
Quin
No votes
Roxy
No votes
Wiml
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Spectator
38%
Voters: Scotty, Seanzie, Syn
Total votes: 8
☆Princess Abigail☆ 2 Voters: Epignosis, Michelle
Michelle 3 Voters: ☆Princess Abigail☆, falcon45ca

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Whom I THINK can be a wolf is...

THIS GUY!!!

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

:D