Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: [D1] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Wiml »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:39 am
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:10 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:20 am Bleh I need more towns

Be towny.
Where's your head at currently?
My head is at if I find 6 townies I win but I've only found one confident town read
Is that townie falcon?

(And thanks for the other response).
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Wiml copy pasting the poll on phone is not so friendly but keeping the VCs from time to time is useful.
I mark the text and when my phone is moody it moves the mark and I have to do it again. Bigger the game, harder the job, but in this game is a piece of cake :)

I started to do it long ago and it's not AI for me btw
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 708

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:38 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:35 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:34 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:31 amDoesn't seem to care about his vote.

His question towards Epi voting Quinn didn't feel like something he was trying to use to solve Epi and didn't look like he cared about the response.
Understood, thanks. I'll stow my thoughts until falcon responds to this.
He'll probably post.

Like this.
:haha:

Thanks for keeping your reads open Brad, this looks good for you
Mind explaining what you mean here?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:55 am Wiml copy pasting the poll on phone is not so friendly but keeping the VCs from time to time is useful.
I mark the text and when my phone is moody it moves the mark and I have to do it again. Bigger the game, harder the job, but in this game is a piece of cake :)

I started to do it long ago and it's not AI for me btw
Ty! Yeah I agree that it's a good idea to post them semi-regularly for solving purposes.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I understand that Wiml, but also I understand Epi. The question in that post implies a fake concern if you ask me, and it's the kind of non contributive post a wolf would use at the game start.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:56 am

His question towards Epi voting Quinn didn't feel like something he was trying to use to solve Epi and didn't look like he cared about the response.
He'll probably post.

Like this.

Mind explaining what you mean here?
He had a post above that where he said he will watch Abigail's play or something

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:32 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:31 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:29 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:27 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:22 am JJJ probably town this game the dude feels way different from his mafia game solve wise.

Michelle I'm actually leaning town on a tad bit.

Annnnd can toss a townlean on Kate and Abigail.
Talk to me about Abigail pls
Mostly vibes while reading her posts.
She has good vibes as wolf too.
You're not wrong.

I'll see how the rest of the day plays out for her I'll tone the read down a bit.
This one

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:58 am I understand that Wiml, but also I understand Epi. The question in that post implies a fake concern if you ask me, and it's the kind of non contributive post a wolf would use at the game start.
I appreciate this perspective because, while I don't necessarily agree, it helps me have more confidence in believing that Epi genuinely believes in the push that he's making.

On reflection, I think there's some validity in what you're saying and that it's true that it might be slightly above rand wolf behaviour in a vacuum but I think it's a very justifiable thing for Abigail to ask if town as well and am probably going to focus on things that I think are more strongly AI than this one.
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:29 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:19 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:43 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:25 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:44 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:40 am Okay but like what I mean by this is not real is that 2 people have said that I'm town

Michelle has said why

They've answered

Michelle has said no

And they've been like oh ha yes you are right in fact no

And nobody thinks this is fishy or weird.

It brings to mind that famous W Bush quote

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice uh never fool me again
Truth be told, my biggest takeaway from that sequence wasn't "Abigail is suspicious", but instead it was "Michelle is making sound points and seems authentic". This is kind of the nature of teamwork, as I see it.

I do think it's plausible that LC followed the wave, since his reduced town read followed directly from mine. So that could be called fishy.
I mean... maybe but I don't even think the reasoning was that sound Michelle was just looking for a reason to omgus me
I take that you consider my vote on you fabricated. Give me details
I think that you are accusing me of things you are actively doing far more than I am wrt pocketing specifically

And I do not believe you believe your reasons for voting me when you have seen me play before.
I do believe them exactly because I saw you playing before and also caught you wolfing despite the fact everyone in the thread was against my push because you had a pure tone.

Aand I am pocketing my town reads when I am town in all my games if you want to call my attitude pocketing.
That's how I play.
Tbh a great player taught me that and I found it friendly and suited with my personality. It increases town's positive energy.

And if I am wrong about you, just do your thing, it's not like I have reads set in stone in the first quarter of D1
Mind linking the game you're referencing here? Seems like an interesting one to look into.

It's nice that we seem to have pretty similar philosophies towards communicating with our townreads in games.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle's ISO is solid.

I'm not coming out of it thinking "so towny lock town" or anything but I genuinely believe that she cares about solving the game.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wiml I quoted it already, it's Game 6 of Champs this season
We even talked endgame when she told me she played like her town game so I caught her for the wrong reason and I explained her why it was different for me.

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

@Lime Coke

This might be the only time we play together for a while since I'm not yet sure if I'm going to keep playing FM or go back to retirement.

So if you're town you gotta impress me today and show me how much you've improved firsthand since we last played together, right?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:32 am Wiml I quoted it already, it's Game 6 of Champs this season
We even talked endgame when she told me she played like her town game so I caught her for the wrong reason and I explained her why it was different for me.
Ah alright ty
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:49 am

Be towny.
My head is at if I find 6 townies I win but I've only found one confident town read
Is that townie falcon?

No it's JJJ
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:37 am
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:49 am

Be towny.
Is that townie falcon?

No it's JJJ
Sell me on JJJ please?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:23 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:25 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:22 am My take is the oposite. She came, said a non energetic hi, saw a wagon and hopped in without any other logic behind that it have to contain a wolf and choosing the actual wagon because why not.

1. Wolves need to have to show activity so they will start by supporting any wagon on a townie that it's there.
2. The addition at the so called wagon analysis is so forced, "not me", and psychologically implies manipulative intention.
3. I am sorry you don't observe the pocketing attitude she has while she agrees with your Michelle/ Wiml not aligned.

I am putting my vote down on her and I would do it for any other wagon she would put her vote on as third vote for no reason, but I am doing it with more conviction because I have TMI on my alignament.

[VOTE: Abigail] aubergine
I can understand this perspective, and in an ironic sense the validity in "one of these people is mafia" can be applied to her as much as to you or Wiml. Perhaps there's self-awareness in that.

I'll remove my town read on her for now. I don't have much confidence in it.
Sus... but actually probably towny...

Meh let's lock that in for the fuck of it

Town Core.

JJJ
+5
This might be partially answered in the question I asked above but if you could please clarify the following:

- Why is this towny from JJJ?

- Why are you adding JJJ to your confident towncore so nonchalantly when you've consistently expressed a lack of confidence in your play prior to this point? (p#204 as an example). I know that you put a lot of pride into these sort of reads, are you not concerned about being wrong again on a towncore read?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:49 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:22 am My take is the oposite. She came, said a non energetic hi, saw a wagon and hopped in without any other logic behind that it have to contain a wolf and choosing the actual wagon because why not.

1. Wolves need to have to show activity so they will start by supporting any wagon on a townie that it's there.
2. The addition at the so called wagon analysis is so forced, "not me", and psychologically implies manipulative intention.
3. I am sorry you don't observe the pocketing attitude she has while she agrees with your Michelle/ Wiml not aligned.

I am putting my vote down on her and I would do it for any other wagon she would put her vote on as third vote for no reason, but I am doing it with more conviction because I have TMI on my alignament.

I can understand this perspective, and in an ironic sense the validity in "one of these people is mafia" can be applied to her as much as to you or Wiml. Perhaps there's self-awareness in that.

Town Core.

JJJ
+5
This might be partially answered in the question I asked above but if you could please clarify the following:

- Why are you adding JJJ to your confident towncore so nonchalantly when you've consistently expressed a lack of confidence in your play prior to this point? (p#204 as an example). I know that you put a lot of pride into these sort of reads, are you not concerned about being wrong again on a towncore read?
I told JJJ why I thought that was towny

I can't find the post but I did explain it.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

JJJ if you could link some town games from a different site at some point I'd appreciate it.

I'm having issues accessing SDN.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:13 am
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:49 am

Town Core.

JJJ
+5

I told JJJ why I thought that was towny

I can't find the post but I did explain it.
Thanks, yeah I noticed it after I posted the question and I feel fine with thinking you could believe that.

Got a response to my second point?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

GTH Abigail is town but I'd be lying if I said I felt I had a strong justification behind that tbh.

Not going to try to force a premature read there outside of that rn.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:23 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:15 pm

Yay game, busy YaYa'ing tonight I'll be around tomorrow

Catching up and thankful there is not 27 and 3/4 pages <3
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:27 pm Speaking of exciting times, I'm off to watch Gilmore Girls. I'll return thereafter.
:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:04 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:49 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:40 pm So it must be Quin, diet Pepsi and poor poor Dr wolfy.

*solved*
Is this to suggest you view everyone that has posted so far as civilians?
No lol I was just joking. But in general I fins that most of the early loud players are 90% civ.
These type of generalizations are what lead the town to trouble.
It's the same with me must solve between X and X.
It is just as possible for a *loud* player to be wolf as there is for *lhf* to be a wolf.
C'mon Kate you know I expect better than this from ya.
;)
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I appreciate JJJ's enthusiasm at the very least.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 42

Post by falcon45ca »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:31 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:28 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:26 am Whom I THINK can be a wolf is...

THIS GUY!!!

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

:D
I'd love to hear more about that.
Doesn't seem to care about his vote.

I move my vote often in every game, regardless of alignment.

What specifically about this game and how I've used my vote makes you think I don't care about it?

Regarding Epi, he is in my POE, so you are incorrect sir
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:05 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:03 pm Why do you always have five spaces between two lines?

I

Could do

More?
lmao :biggrin:
;)
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Lime Coke, talk to me more about your perceived meta differences between JJJ this game and when you last saw him wolf?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: epi] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

JJJ being a wolf is probably the worst possible gamestate for us rn so putting current and future effort into solving him is a good idea.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:45 am Uh just want to clarify that despite having a lot of words about my read there that my read / vote on Michelle was more of a RVS + weak scum indicative lean thing and less of a genuine solid scumread thing.

I'm just wordy.
hey, don't think we have ever played and I am glad you posted this as your thing on Michelle was weak imo. It is way too early on D 1 to toss votes out all willy nilly imo. Ofc we all play different and a few people do pop off votes quite early that I easily dismiss as unlikely to stick.

You being wordy is like having another SpaceDaisy playing, jk but me and Daisy have had previous interactions that were not great bc of the wordiness.

welcome to TS.

I disagree with PApa (lol see what I did there) that there is a likely wolf that voted them. Too soon to say and be so sure.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:03 am I always comb my hair and apply deodorant before entering the game thread.
Can't tell by *that* avatar :p
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:08 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:05 am Also @JaggedJimmyJay here are my last 2 finished games one town one mafia at MU, not turbos/mashes/anons (because I played 2 anon games, 2 mashes and 3 turbos but they are not regular games)

Season 10, Game 6: The Good, the Bad, and the Scummy (The Mafia Championship)
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ionship%29

Mafia League: S2 M1G1
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ue-S2-M1G1
Thank you for these. On a quick scan, you made reads on SCCHAMP and Abgiail/Zenon (in each respective game) early on that fit the theme I had asked about earlier. That's a nice boost for you.

I disagree using other games from completely different sites to make a read on a game here.

Just my own personal rule. Mostly bc it is not fair. Some people play by phone and can't/won't follow links to read up on their own and will instead go with how you read them (your own personal view vs their own).
Not saying you are a baddie but I am also not saying you are town.
That is tbd. Just reminding others to make their own minds up for theor reads vs just accepting what someone else says bc they followed links.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:14 am If the following people could provide link representative games of the listed alignments like JJJ did earlier then I'd appreciate it greatly:

@DrWilgy - Town
@Epignosis - Mafia
@falcon45ca - Mafia (not the recent one)
@Kate - Mafia
@Quin - Both
@Roxy - Both

Sorry for the mass ping!
no wtaf? I do not play your way I play my own tyvm <3 I hope you will do the same. :cloud9:
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:39 am JJJ being a wolf is probably the worst possible gamestate for us rn so putting current and future effort into solving him is a good idea.

Jay is town thus far.

If he's still here D3 and we've not flipped a wolf, he's Maf
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:15 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:11 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:40 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:58 pm To the best of my memory, this is the first time I have been a civilian in a Syndicate game since 2021. I am probably going to be my worstbest self and play at full throttle, as though this is the last chance I will ever have to solve a Mafia game.

Come friends, and let us make mincemeat of malevolent mountainous mafia.
Wait... this is the last game your ever playing?
I don't believe you interpreted JJJ's statement this way.

Fake entrance.

[VOTE: ☆Princess Abigail☆] aubergine
a ott response - ping. a baby one.
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:14 am If the following people could provide link representative games of the listed alignments like JJJ did earlier then I'd appreciate it greatly:

@DrWilgy - Town
@Epignosis - Mafia
@Kate - Mafia
@Quin - Both
@Roxy - Both

Sorry for the mass ping!

I'm not gonna link em, cuz it's annoying AF on mobile (for me at least), but I'll tell ya some to check out.

Backyard Baseball, Scooby-Doo are two good ones to check out, as they're games that I won as Maf and end gamed.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:17 am
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:16 am Ftr I do not plan to just go "ah yes, x did y thing as wolf so they're a wolf" or bad stuff like that.

I just want to get a feel for the playstyles and personalities of the people I don't know well as both alignments.
I am curious to see how you handle meta tbh
I'd be curious to see anyone play without using it. :nicenod:
;)
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Roxy wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:56 am

@DrWilgy - Town
@Epignosis - Mafia
@Kate - Mafia
@Quin - Both
@Roxy - Both

Sorry for the mass ping!
no wtaf? I do not play your way I play my own tyvm <3 I hope you will do the same. :cloud9:
What do you mean? I'm only asking you to link a couple past games of yours, not asking you to play in any specific way.

I just want to learn about the people playing in this game who I don't know.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Roxy wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:45 am
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:45 am Uh just want to clarify that despite having a lot of words about my read there that my read / vote on Michelle was more of a RVS + weak scum indicative lean thing and less of a genuine solid scumread thing.

I'm just wordy.
hey, don't think we have ever played and I am glad you posted this as your thing on Michelle was weak imo. It is way too early on D 1 to toss votes out all willy nilly imo. Ofc we all play different and a few people do pop off votes quite early that I easily dismiss as unlikely to stick.

You being wordy is like having another SpaceDaisy playing, jk but me and Daisy have had previous interactions that were not great bc of the wordiness.

welcome to TS.

I disagree with PApa (lol see what I did there) that there is a likely wolf that voted them. Too soon to say and be so sure.
Oh and hi!

I don't think it's ever too early to cast votes or make pushes, you just have to be aware that if you're doing these things early that they should be taken with a pinch of salt in terms of accuracy and treated accordingly.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:27 am

He'll probably post.

Like this.

Can you explain, in detail that I am sure to understand, what you mean by this gif response to post that does concern you nor contain anything posted by you?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:31 am It's a read I've used with consistency for months with insanely high accuracy.

The read is the first wagon with 3 votes always had 1 wolf in 4 names

I admittedly forced it here but still.
I disagree with the "high accuracy" portion of this post as the games I have played it has had only a 50/50 accuracy no worse than GTH reads imo.
;)
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:58 am

@DrWilgy - Town
@Epignosis - Mafia
@Kate - Mafia
@Quin - Both
@Roxy - Both

Sorry for the mass ping!

I'm not gonna link em, cuz it's annoying AF on mobile (for me at least), but I'll tell ya some to check out.

Backyard Baseball, Scooby-Doo are two good ones to check out, as they're games that I won as Maf and end gamed.
Appreciate the responses, I'm happy to go find the games myself.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Lime Coke...he knows me well enough to know that everything I've done is well within my town range.

I don't believe he believes his read.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:38 am If I try to provide a more concrete rainbow that isn't just dichotomized for a POE pool:

falcon45ca
Michelle

--
Kate
Epignosis

--
Abigail
Wiml

--
DrWilgy
Quin
Roxy

Lime Coke

Names are still not ordered within individual colors. In this case, the bottom four form a default "POE pool" that leaves room for one of the names above to drop back in if necessary. I will try not to get too absorbed into this world view (I acknowledge my rationale for each read isn't extremely thorough yet), but it's going to stagnate as long as the thread is dominated by a subset of high-activity posters. That's no slight on the folks that haven't gotten deeply involved yet; I understand time is a limited resource.
I would like to point out quite fairly I might add that I will never be a top poster.
Does that mean my reads are less than your bc you have more posts> Uh - nope.
Deeply involved is very subjective and unfair to use as people have lives work insane hours and have to be a YaYa at night.
;)
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I think JJJ is more likely town than not so far but I'm taking a break for a bit.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Somebody should be obvious town, I'd appreciate it.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Roxy wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:14 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:38 am If I try to provide a more concrete rainbow that isn't just dichotomized for a POE pool:

falcon45ca
Michelle

--
Kate
Epignosis

--
Abigail
Wiml

--
DrWilgy
Quin
Roxy

Lime Coke

Names are still not ordered within individual colors. In this case, the bottom four form a default "POE pool" that leaves room for one of the names above to drop back in if necessary. I will try not to get too absorbed into this world view (I acknowledge my rationale for each read isn't extremely thorough yet), but it's going to stagnate as long as the thread is dominated by a subset of high-activity posters. That's no slight on the folks that haven't gotten deeply involved yet; I understand time is a limited resource.
I would like to point out quite fairly I might add that I will never be a top poster.
Deeply involved is very subjective and unfair to use as people have lives work insane hours and have to be a YaYa at night.
Ftr I don't think JJJ meant this as a slight at all.

Nobody in the yellows at the time of that post had posted anything game-related (only 1 person, you, had posted). It's pretty fair to say that those people hadn't yet been deeply involved yet and all he's saying there is that you haven't had the time to play as of then, not that you're a worse player or have less accurate reads.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:14 am

falcon45ca
Michelle

--
Kate
Epignosis

--
Abigail
Wiml

--
DrWilgy
Quin
Roxy

Lime Coke

At night, I am equal parts Batman and Baba Yaga
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

During the day tho?

I am Mary Fuckin' Poppins
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:59 am
Roxy wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:56 am

@DrWilgy - Town
@Epignosis - Mafia
@Kate - Mafia
@Quin - Both
@Roxy - Both

Sorry for the mass ping!
What do you mean? I'm only asking you to link a couple past games of yours, not asking you to play in any specific way.

I just want to learn about the people playing in this game who I don't know.
I won't do it bc I disagree on playing a meta based game state. You can play by meta if ya want to I never will base my game on them nor can I learn about player just by reading a past game, if you can more power to ya.

I have played many games on this site. Have fun in the Museum of the Mafioso.
;)

Return to “Previous Hustles”