[TOWN WIN] Cool Bug Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 708
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: [D1] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Wiml »

I think you're doing a good job working on stuff here if you're town Abi!
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:42 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:37 am Thank you... this is so harddddd I'll try.
Here are two starting points for you to take that next step:

1.) Please describe for me, as you see it, why Michelle suspects you if Michelle is town. Just make that assumption for the moment for the sake of this exercise.

2.) Clarify for me how you read Michelle regardless of how you answer #1.
1. Because from their pov my early 1 in 4 read was bad faith and forced and they would believe that I jumped on their wagon opportunistically early. They would also believe that my explanations for things are inadequate.

2. I can not find Michelle as town and thus they sit in my PoE.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 272
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:10 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:42 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:37 am Thank you... this is so harddddd I'll try.
Here are two starting points for you to take that next step:

1.) Please describe for me, as you see it, why Michelle suspects you if Michelle is town. Just make that assumption for the moment for the sake of this exercise.

2.) Clarify for me how you read Michelle regardless of how you answer #1.
1. Because from their pov my early 1 in 4 read was bad faith and forced and they would believe that I jumped on their wagon opportunistically early. They would also believe that my explanations for things are inadequate.

2. I can not find Michelle as town and thus they sit in my PoE.
Thank you. Truly, these answers are more for @Michelle's benefit. I will see where the conversation goes. :beer:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:52 am @☆Princess Abigail☆ how do you feel about Lime Coke, your vote aside?
I do not town read him so he's in my PoE. I have simply seen zero compelling posts.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Regardless of your alignment, I appreciate your efforts to make this game a habitable and kind place to be @Wiml.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Currently leaning towards a world where if Lime Coke is a wolf his partner doesn't have a lot of thread control.

Not really confident that we're living in a world where two players with the potential for being very active, capable wolves are sat not doing a whole lot to influence things while both are getting run up and wagoned.
☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:53 am I think everyone that hasn't already should share their new impressions of Quin.
I liked their early approach to me think their reason for abandoning the read was valid even if wrong from their pov.

They can go in the town core

JJJ
Wilgy
Wiml
Falcon
Quin
+1

Roxy is a lean town.

ImageImage

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Like, I'll have to review it but I don't think wolf-Abi would really see town-Michelle as a viable counterwagon to w/w wagons and I don't recall her doing a lot outside of that to actually change the direction the game is heading in, if you get me?

Nor does that seem to particularly align with Lime's behaviour.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:13 am Currently leaning towards a world where if Lime Coke is a wolf his partner doesn't have a lot of thread control.

Not really confident that we're living in a world where two players with the potential for being very active, capable wolves are sat not doing a whole lot to influence things while both are getting run up and wagoned.
Generally agreed.

*sips Earl Grey*

Also, if I ask myself "what if LC is town?", I tend to veer straight into hard mode. It's still possible some generic POE pair would work, but it wouldn't feel right.

*bites gingerly into biscuit*

Not something to worry about now, but later we'll see.

*peers out the window to the botanical garden*

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:02 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:00 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:18 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:16 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:13 am Jay how you consider the fact Abigail voted Brad only after I said they're w/w wagons in a world where Brad flips mafia?
Of course if he flips town the question is pointless.
I don't think it means much either way. At this point in time they are counterwagons, and either version of Abigail is justified to vote for the counterwagon. I don't view the timing (with respect to your theory in particular) as especially important. I wouldn't clear her for it, and I wouldn't throw her in jail for it either.
Thanks for the answer, anyway if Brad comes back I think he will self press as well and the wagons will be tied again.
I will never let a vote rand and yes that means I will commit die on myself too prevent a tie
Please do not do that. It is not pro-town.
I despise Rands and think they are anti town.

ImageImage

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:12 am Regardless of your alignment, I appreciate your efforts to make this game a habitable and kind place to be @Wiml.
I appreciate you doing the same regardless of your alignment as well!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:16 am I despise Rands and think they are anti town.
I understand that point of view, truly. I don't like them either. So I fully support you breaking any ties...

Except if that means breaking a tie to kill yourself. That is never good. Ever. It cannot help.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 33

Post by Quin »

oh just kiss wont you
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:08 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:00 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:18 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:16 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:13 am Jay how you consider the fact Abigail voted Brad only after I said they're w/w wagons in a world where Brad flips mafia?
Of course if he flips town the question is pointless.
I don't think it means much either way. At this point in time they are counterwagons, and either version of Abigail is justified to vote for the counterwagon. I don't view the timing (with respect to your theory in particular) as especially important. I wouldn't clear her for it, and I wouldn't throw her in jail for it either.
Thanks for the answer, anyway if Brad comes back I think he will self press as well and the wagons will be tied again.
I will never let a vote rand and yes that means I will commit die on myself too prevent a tie
I think, as established in the bad first dates game, this is definitely not pro-town to stick by. I'd greatly appreciate if you didn't do this.

It's also something that I would absolutely weaponise against you if I were wolfing against you tbh.
You most certainly would not be the first.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:08 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:04 am I truly appreciate you and all the effort you've put into helping me grow as a player and understand the mistakes I'm making
I'm happy to be of service. And remember that there is no shame in mistakes or in needing to grow.

I screw the pooch all the time in Mafia games. I have much room to grow.

This is just your journey to discover your true power. And it'll be fun to see it when you do.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:09 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:07 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:41 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:37 am Jay, I think the way she is self content for posting town reads and tries to present herself as solvy is not towny

It was implied when i said mafia prefer to post town reads to not argue with the townies they are pushing that she is mafia for doing that.

If you noticed she didn't say I am a wolf for suspecting her, she said I played wolfy or something.
You could be right. As of right this moment I would still place Abigail in my POE pool merely as a product of thread momentum.
Fair and valid

Hey @JaggedJimmyJay can you take away my mod powers from hosting pls
I will ask someone not playing to take care of it, but good eye.
Thanks

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:09 am I think you're doing a good job working on stuff here if you're town Abi!
Thank you I needed to hear that

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I am so very booooored

My gf is sleeping and I am all caught up on mafia :(

ImageImage

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

LC's posts are most worthwhile to read when they are about falcon. I think the claim he doesn't care about his reads is accurate, except where he's talking about falcon.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I guess where that leaves me with "as long as I believe one of his reads is genuine, can I believe he is town?" and like, yes.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:33 am LC's posts are most worthwhile to read when they are about falcon. I think the claim he doesn't care about his reads is accurate, except where he's talking about falcon.
That's a fair assessment. The falcon read was clearly the one he operated on the most. Maybe your next quest is to check out falcon.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Quin any cause for the delay in placing a vote?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:36 am @Quin any cause for the delay in placing a vote?
Same question for @Roxy

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:36 am @Quin any cause for the delay in placing a vote?
No, but I'm probably going off wagon.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@falcon45ca I think you should return your vote to Lime Coke.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Abigail has earned a Day 2 and I Do Not See It for LC.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

I'll try put it into words if I have time. It's just a suspicion that is There.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 295

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:03 am @DrWilgy could you expand on why Wiml was one of the names of interest for you when you were considering possible mafia pairs?
Wiml tries to place me in their pocket. Pockets are scary. Even when scented of "new vehicle"
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:44 am Abigail has earned a Day 2 and I Do Not See It for LC.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

I'll try put it into words if I have time. It's just a suspicion that is There.
Zzz
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quilgy fight.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Zzz
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Flirting.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:16 am
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:13 am Currently leaning towards a world where if Lime Coke is a wolf his partner doesn't have a lot of thread control.

Generally agreed.

*sips Earl Grey*

Also, if I ask myself "what if LC is town?", I tend to veer straight into hard mode. It's still possible some generic POE pair would work, but it wouldn't feel right.

*bites gingerly into biscuit*

Not something to worry about now, but later we'll see.

*peers out the window to the botanical garden*
*sips supermarket brand black tea*

Yeah, I think that LC flipping town would be cause for me being significantly more worried about the current gamestate than I am atm.

I feel like a lot of my townreads are still less confident than I'd ideally like them to be at this stage in the game. That’s not a huge cause of concern for me right at the moment due to my other reads and opinions on the gamestate compensating for that (no more than 1 wolf in the highest posters, LC likely wolf + probably with a less active partner + not with you when wolf!you is the worst case scenario rn) but definitely becomes a problem for me if those start falling apart.

Obviously, still going over things in the background anyway but yeah I'd agree with seriously considering more difficult worlds if he's not a hit.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I should probably acknowledge that Quin is now compatible with Lime Coke. It's a very blatant connection, but it exists.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:39 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:27 pm I've become enlightened.

Team is:
Epi, Abigail
Epi, Kate
Wiml, Abigail
Wiml, Kate
Wilgy, Kate

Miss me wit dem @s
Are you townreading Lime Coke?
Nope.

I'm not reading LC rn. I haven't seen anything of them. My vote is only because Falcon town and Falcon probs goat.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:49 amZzz
No, don't fall asleep with me, you'll get sick
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:47 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:03 am @DrWilgy could you expand on why Wiml was one of the names of interest for you when you were considering possible mafia pairs?
Wiml tries to place me in their pocket. Pockets are scary. Even when scented of "new vehicle"
You're no longer getting a free pass anyway lol.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:53 am I should probably acknowledge that Quin is now compatible with Lime Coke. It's a very blatant connection, but it exists.
I suppose I'll deal with that if and when I need to :shrug2:

I will say it would be silly for me to come in with a defence like this when his lynch is all but sealed, and we're dealing with a 9:2 ratio. My guess is that the team are distancing or ghosting the hell out of eachother.
ImageImageImageImage
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:54 am

Team is:
Epi, Abigail
Epi, Kate
Wiml, Abigail
Wiml, Kate
Wilgy, Kate

Miss me wit dem @s
Nope.

I'm not reading LC rn. I haven't seen anything of them. My vote is only because Falcon town and Falcon probs goat.
What's specific about those teams you listed, then?

I assumed you meant that they were the only teams that you thought seemed likely.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:57 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:53 am I should probably acknowledge that Quin is now compatible with Lime Coke. It's a very blatant connection, but it exists.

I will say it would be silly for me to come in with a defence like this when his lynch is all but sealed, and we're dealing with a 9:2 ratio. My guess is that the team are distancing or ghosting the hell out of eachother.
I wouldn't say that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:17 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:22 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:19 pm Is cheesecake a pie or cake?
Worse than both
Scum just for this post
Cheesecake, Pie, Cake, Soup. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Pie Nation attacked. Only the Abigail, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed them most, they vanished.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

If the wagons are w/t then is Quin the sort to vote on a third wagon that doesn't currently seem viable?

I know they initially townread Abigail but they later dropped it and seemed to have reasonable justification to vote there if they wanted to.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:56 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:47 am
You're no longer getting a free pass anyway lol.
Implying I'd take it anyways
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:59 am
Quin wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:57 am

I wouldn't say that.
Neither would I - I was being theatrical :blush:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:01 am
If the wagons are w/t then is Quin the sort to vote on a third wagon that doesn't currently seem viable?

I know they initially townread Abigail but they later dropped it and seemed to have reasonable justification to vote there if they wanted to.
I could see it. I don't think it's terrible beyond reason, but I will almost never give someone town credit for a vanity vote.

To be clear, I think Quin is most likely town. For the sake of due diligence though, I log the note.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

i was waiting for 3j to respond to that but yes i absolutely would, and

ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:58 am

Team is:
Epi, Abigail
Epi, Kate
Wiml, Abigail
Wiml, Kate
Wilgy, Kate

Miss me wit dem @s
Nope.

I assumed you meant that they were the only teams that you thought seemed likely.
Idk, they carried who I thought was the correct answer by quantity, by dif check and by gut reaction. I really wasn't thinking about other people in the moment.

If I were to update this actually thinking about it and the players involved this game it'd be like an evolving PoE that should be solved like: Kate/Abigail, LC/Wiml, Quin, Epi, Roxy? I think that's the greater PoE till other evolutions or events are seen.

However, I've only read what I've been around for still and Falc's ISO. Catching up continues to be difficult, so it's a matter of gauging in the moment for me so far.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:04 am
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:01 am

I could see it. I don't think it's terrible beyond reason, but I will almost never give someone town credit for a vanity vote.

To be clear, I think Quin is most likely town. For the sake of due diligence though, I log the note.
Makes sense, I wouldn't give credit to most people for things like this but there are some players who would obviously never approach things like that so it was worth checking.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Test
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:10 am
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:58 am

Team is:
Epi, Abigail
Epi, Kate
Wiml, Abigail
Wiml, Kate
Wilgy, Kate

Miss me wit dem @s
Nope.

Idk, they carried who I thought was the correct answer by quantity, by dif check and by gut reaction. I really wasn't thinking about other people in the moment.

If I were to update this actually thinking about it and the players involved this game it'd be like an evolving PoE that should be solved like: Kate/Abigail, LC/Wiml, Quin, Epi, Roxy? I think that's the greater PoE till other evolutions or events are seen.

However, I've only read what I've been around for still and Falc's ISO. Catching up continues to be difficult, so it's a matter of gauging in the moment for me so far.
Seems reasonable. It would probably be the most useful if you focused on reading as much as possible over posting and etc but I understand that it might not be feasible for you to do so.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:31 am Can't decide on what I want to cook for supper this week.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:07 am I'm booooored this thread is so slooooow
Civilian.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:35 am I'm so booooored this game is so slow
Civilian.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:01 pm Booooored
Civilian.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:01 pm But mostly booooored
Civilian.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:02 am I am so very boooored
Civilian.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:33 am Rem is gone I'm booooored again
Civilian.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:07 pm I'm booooored
Civilian.
I've seen her do this as both alignments ftr so I don't think it's at all AI.

Return to “Previous Hustles”