Moderator: Community Team

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: [D1] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If I drop dead, it's been a pleasure folks.

Above all else, please do everything you can to ensure this game thread remains the positive playing environment that it has been so far. It's not just about making the game more pleasant to experience; it's also about town success. Towns generally perform better when they aren't miserable. Keep the vibes immaculate. It's been a really good space to this point.

I believe in y'all to handle business. :srsnod:
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 708

Post by Wiml »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:56 pm I thought that'd be a post telling me why I should be voting Lime Coke. :p
Ah, we have those but not enough time to dig them out.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:56 pm If I drop dead, it's been a pleasure folks.

Above all else, please do everything you can to ensure this game thread remains the positive playing environment that it has been so far. It's not just about making the game more pleasant to experience; it's also about town success. Towns generally perform better when they aren't miserable. Keep the vibes immaculate. It's been a really good space to this point.

Just one question before nighttime:

When the fuck do you sleep?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:56 pm If Lime Coke is town, I do think Wiml/Roxy becomes very real within the PoE, but I'd still like to see some Kate resolution. I think Kate is a perfectly valid LC teammate, but I think the only ones who aren't compatible are like Falc/Wiml/Jay/Rox.
If the scenario comes to pass, you should certainly explore that possibility. At least ask the questions and have the conversation, and hold others accountable to participate in it.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:56 pm If I drop dead, it's been a pleasure folks.

^^^^^
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:57 pm

Just one question before nighttime:

When the fuck do you sleep?
The wee hours of morning through the end of the AMs. Gonna be glad to teach evening classes. :biggrin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Epignosis »

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:57 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:56 pm I thought that'd be a post telling me why I should be voting Lime Coke. :p
Ah, we have those but not enough time to dig them out.
I'll catch up in the night. If you and JJJ are voting there, I don't mind it. The soda guy wasn't on my good list anyway. :charlieblackmon:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:39 pm I came across that reading your ISO Neon, but perhaps for the sake of brevity, could you talk to me about your read on Kate?
It's not a great read but Kate knows me possibly as good or better than anyone in this game and generally has a good track record of reading me town including finding me like immediately just last game so her complete flop on reading me correctly and the lack of conviction and the lack of content and the lack of being a loud voice for town. It's concerning.
I just had a lot of crap irl. And if you know me, I'd NEVER blame rl to protect my wolfness. I think that's lame play.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 295

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:57 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:56 pm If Lime Coke is town, I do think Wiml/Roxy becomes very real within the PoE, but I'd still like to see some Kate resolution. I think Kate is a perfectly valid LC teammate, but I think the only ones who aren't compatible are like Falc/Wiml/Jay/Rox.
If the scenario comes to pass, you should certainly explore that possibility. At least ask the questions and have the conversation, and hold others accountable to participate in it.
Aye, but figured I should point it out before EoD. Who knows, maybe they'll kill me n1 (wouldn't that be somethin?)?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:59 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:39 pm I came across that reading your ISO Neon, but perhaps for the sake of brevity, could you talk to me about your read on Kate?
It's not a great read but Kate knows me possibly as good or better than anyone in this game and generally has a good track record of reading me town including finding me like immediately just last game so her complete flop on reading me correctly and the lack of conviction and the lack of content and the lack of being a loud voice for town. It's concerning.
I just had a lot of crap irl. And if you know me, I'd NEVER blame rl to protect my wolfness. I think that's lame play.
Good morning Kate! I hope the crap lightens up!
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Syn »

Day is over. Thread locked.

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Day 1 poll

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: [N1] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Syn »

One bug among eleven needed to be squashed. Everyone decided Lime Coke was the one to get the shoe.

Did they make the right decision?

(First spoiler is a photo of the bug, second spoiler is the flavour flip.)

You are the Creatonotos gangis, a pretty cool-looking moth from Australia (where else?). The big hairy protuberances on the back only appear like this if the moth ate a certain diet as a caterpillar. They act as pheromone distributors so that they can get down and dirty. What fun!

Lime Coke was... a wolf.

N1 begins. It will end in 24 hours, with D2 beginning at 2:00 PM PST / 11:00 PM CET on Thursday, August 3.

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: [D2] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Syn »

An exterminator came to say hello. Falcon45ca was the only one silly enough to say it back.

You are the Pselliopus barberi, otherwise known as the orange assassin bug. Not much is actually known about this bug, except that they’re found in the United States and like stabbing other bugs with their proboscis and then sucking out all the gooey bits inside once they’re suitably liquefied. Not unlike a milkshake, if you think about it.

Falcon45ca was... a villager.

D2 begins. It will end in 48 hours, with the chop happening at 2:00 PM PST / 11:00 PM CET on Saturday, August 5.

@☆Princess Abigail☆
@DrWilgy
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Kate
@Michelle
@Quin
@Roxy
@Wiml

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Also, keep in mind that hammer is now activated. 5 votes is the magic number.

ImageImageImageImage
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Uh alright sure
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Honestly kinda saw that coming. Not falcon exactly, but “something weird”.

Quin mafia.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Will explain soon. My internet is being poop.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I haven't read anything since EoD and probably won't be very present until tomorrow morning but got a lot to look over today.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I'm so fucking happy.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:58 pm Will explain soon. My internet is being poop.
:popcorn_emoji:

Quin might be my top wolf as well (although mostly for PoE reasons instead of actively having a case on him).
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Kate wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:59 pm
Initial reaction was that this was probably towny from Kate.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Agreed about that Kate post. Same instinct the moment I saw it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:33 am LC's posts are most worthwhile to read when they are about falcon. I think the claim he doesn't care about his reads is accurate, except where he's talking about falcon.
Quin wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:34 am I guess where that leaves me with "as long as I believe one of his reads is genuine, can I believe he is town?" and like, yes.
Quin wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:44 am Abigail has earned a Day 2 and I Do Not See It for LC.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

I'll try put it into words if I have time. It's just a suspicion that is There.
Quin wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:20 am Reading falcon, I suppose I should caveat that just because I believe LC has a genuine read on falcon, that doesn't mean it's good.

LC's read begins with the thought that falcon wasn't interested in learning anything by calling out Epi for his vote on me. I feel like falcon's approach to this whole game has been the opposite of that, because I'm seeing thoughtful attempts to prompt info or responses in most of his posts.
I just don’t believe these posts. This looks like an effort by mafia to salvage their teammate, or at least to give them a chance, by dismissing the wagon. I don’t think it makes sense for Quin to view LC’s only real read in the game as “genuine” while also calling it bad. There’s nothing in LC’s posts about falcon that sensibly lead to that conclusion.

Quin voted off-wagon, ever the contrarian. I even half-predicted Wiml and I would both live if Quin is mafia, because he’d make a contrarian kill. XD

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The first alternate would be Epignosis, who can sometimes have a similar contrarian streak.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

FALCON NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

[VOTE: Quin] aubergine
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 42

Post by falcon45ca »

Syn wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:56 pm An exterminator came to say hello. Falcon45ca was the only one friendly enough to say it back.

You are the Pselliopus barberi, otherwise known as the orange assassin bug. Not much is actually known about this bug, except that they’re found in the United States and like stabbing other bugs with their proboscis and then sucking out all the gooey bits inside once they’re suitably liquefied. Not unlike a milkshake, if you think about it.

Falcon45ca was... a villager.

D2 begins. It will end in 48 hours, with the chop happening at 2:00 PM PST / 11:00 PM CET on Saturday, August 5.

@☆Princess Abigail☆
@DrWilgy
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Kate
@Michelle
@Quin
@Roxy
@Wiml
Fixed
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll stow my vote for the time being with the hammer active, but I feel reasonably confident that eliminating Quin ends the game. I very much welcome protests or other discussion in case I am wrong.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

I waited to see who's the NK.

RIP Falcon, he became IC and couldn’t live

I've been thinking a lot at Brad's antispew attitude. I will talk about it in the morning.

About Eod, I woke up one hour after the day ended... I enjoyed the flip!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:15 pm I'll stow my vote for the time being with the hammer active, but I feel reasonably confident that eliminating Quin ends the game. I very much welcome protests or other discussion in case I am wrong.
I'll unvote if there's a concern about quickhammering since I'll be sleeping shortly.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:19 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:15 pm I'll stow my vote for the time being with the hammer active, but I feel reasonably confident that eliminating Quin ends the game. I very much welcome protests or other discussion in case I am wrong.
I'll unvote if there's a concern about quickhammering since I'll be sleeping shortly.
[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:19 pm
Should be no harm in a couple of votes.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I suspect some of Lime Coke's silence and resignation might be attributed to his partner being the last player in the game to get involved.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I'm still planning to think over the game a bit more.

I think the case on Quin by JJJ is solid and they're at the bottom of my PoE but I'd like to review everyone still.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

PoE just feels like Quin, Epi, Kate right?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I will probably still have a go at full-scale association analyses for everyone against Lime Coke just for good measure. There may always be something I am missing.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:22 pm PoE just feels like Quin, Epi, Kate right?
Depends upon how brave you are about Kate's last post of Day 1. That might be one of those "oh, well she's town, nevermind" moments. I understand if that makes anyone uneasy.

The full POE pool can go four deep, so those three plus Abigail would be the most generic case.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Actually, yoink Epi off that again...

Just Quin.

Quin is the PoE.
Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Wow. Weird nk is weird.

I cannot read Quin so i will iso tonight along with a couple of others I had in mind.

I have Ariya so just a pop in.

Also thanks for the d 1 elim wiml. <3
;)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:22 pm PoE just feels like Quin, Epi, Kate right?
Depends upon how brave you are about Kate's last post of Day 1. That might be one of those "oh, well she's town, nevermind" moments. I understand if that makes anyone uneasy.

The full POE pool can go four deep, so those three plus Abigail would be the most generic case.
Oh, no I see it. Didn't you see my silly reply?

I'd rather not invest brain cells into that anyhow.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Those would be my bottom three in left to right order of most likely to be a hit.

Kate I think might not even be in my PoE anymore but I haven't really had the time to think over it.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

It seems we are in accord.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I also think Quin's random vote for DrWilgy is similar to Lime Coke's random vote for falcon. No, I am not tunneling, you're tunneling.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Give me my vengeance for that vote! I shall avenge Falcon as well!
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Roxy wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:25 pm Wow. Weird nk is weird.

I cannot read Quin so i will iso tonight along with a couple of others I had in mind.

I have Ariya so just a pop in.

Also thanks for the d 1 elim wiml. <3
Thanks for being easy to work together with!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Great team effort on Day 1, by the way. Tons of good communication and dialogue that led to an eliminated mafioso, including from people not on his wagon. Pats on the back all around.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Associations of Lime Coke and Abigail

From Lime Coke

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:22 am JJJ probably town this game the dude feels way different from his mafia game solve wise.

Michelle I'm actually leaning town on a tad bit.

Annnnd can toss a townlean on Kate and Abigail.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:29 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:27 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:22 am JJJ probably town this game the dude feels way different from his mafia game solve wise.

Talk to me about Abigail pls
Mostly vibes while reading her posts.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:32 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:31 am

She has good vibes as wolf too.
You're not wrong.

I'll see how the rest of the day plays out for her I'll tone the read down a bit.

There's not much to it, and we're left to make the standard judgment: TMI or propping up a teammate? I think it's important that in this progression, Lime Coke was kind of following my own read on Abigail step-for-step. He started town when I started town, and he toned it down when I toned it down. Maybe that says more about me than it says about Abigail, but my first instinct is that it's decent for her. This shows me that Lime Coke didn't actually care how he read Abigail, because he was just following the momentum. He's more likely to be apathetic if he is not dealing with his teammate.

From Abigail

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:26 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:32 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:31 am

She has good vibes as wolf too.
You're not wrong.

I'll see how the rest of the day plays out for her I'll tone the read down a bit.
What the actual...
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:27 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:38 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:35 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:34 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:31 amDoesn't seem to care about his vote.

His question towards Epi voting Quinn didn't feel like something he was trying to use to solve Epi and didn't look like he cared about the response.
Understood, thanks. I'll stow my thoughts until falcon responds to this.
He'll probably post.

Like this.
:haha:

Thanks for keeping your reads open Brad, this looks good for you
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:40 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:29 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:26 am This is not real lol
Reads are fluid, especially this early. Keep doing your thing, Abigail.
Okay but like what I mean by this is not real is that 2 people have said that I'm town

Michelle has said why

They've answered

Michelle has said no

And they've been like oh ha yes you are right in fact no

And nobody thinks this is fishy or weird.

It brings to mind that famous W Bush quote

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice uh never fool me again
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:04 am Vote: LC
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:12 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:52 am @☆Princess Abigail☆ how do you feel about Lime Coke, your vote aside?
I do not town read him so he's in my PoE. I have simply seen zero compelling posts.

Abigail expressed frustration and bewilderment about the ways that reads had progressed on her, including from Lime Coke. The third post is probably the most interesting here, as it displays Abigail's mindset about the situation through a description of "2 people". That referenced Lime Coke and I. It's hard to suggest that this is some kind of "distancing", because she doesn't actually say his name. It feels reachy to call that a "good" thing, but I don't think it's bad. It's an abnormal shape for teammate discourse to take.

The last post is a nice touch. By this point the LC wagon was up and running, so perhaps the credit is diluted -- but she spared no feelings in her assessment of LC. "zero compelling posts".

~~~

Conclusion

My first guess remains that Abigail is town and not teamed with Lime Coke. It isn't impossible to squeeze a case together against her if I wanted to, but at the moment it'd feel forced and disingenuous. The most important point to me is that I don't think Lime Coke was even interested in his own Abigail read.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Associations of Lime Coke and DrWilgy

From Lime Coke

~Nada~

From DrWilgy

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:03 pm
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:55 pm @DrWilgy I know it sucks playing while ill, prioritise taking care of yourself first!!!

I'm happy just assuming you're a villager and giving you space for now tbh.
Aye, I'd just assume I'm an unknown though because I am.

I skimmed Falc and I agree this is T Falcon quite confidently. While I haven't seen LC's posts, I can believe T fal believes what he saw there and would be willing to sheep that so far.

Will nap and do some other thinking later.

[VOTE: LC] aubergine
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:54 am
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:39 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:27 pm I've become enlightened.

Team is:
Epi, Abigail
Epi, Kate
Wiml, Abigail
Wiml, Kate
Wilgy, Kate

Miss me wit dem @s
Are you townreading Lime Coke?
Nope.

I'm not reading LC rn. I haven't seen anything of them. My vote is only because Falcon town and Falcon probs goat.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:31 am
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:23 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:14 am This is honestly very interesting and I think it's due to a lack of history, but I assure you Wiml, I'm the last person to be cleared.

Like almost ever and under any circumstance. I don't think you need to worry so much about that.
Yeah, that was primarily indirect response to JJJ since he said he'd not have you in his extended PoE due to disassociatives if Brad flipped wolf unless I'm misremembering.

If a town loses a mountainous game with a D1 wolf flip, it's more often than not due to misclearing (or at least mis-removing-from-PoE) somebody because of spew (or at least on MU it tends to be, idk meta here well) so I'd feel pretty guilty if I saw a possible case of that happening in real time, ignored it and then it turned out you were Lime's partner.
If you wish to see Brad and I teamed up, I'd browse cyberpunk.

However, them flipping wolf here I think makes assoc reads almost -ev due to the lack of content. I remember once an argument was made that if a wolf goes over d1 it's bad dudu for the town as it becomes a game of find the sk.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:59 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:56 pm Sorry yesterday was busy as hell for me and today relatively the same.

Granted I knew about today, yesterday's wasn't expected.

Anyways....

I'm way far behind so my reads have been messed up.

I see that Wiml at least is giving me a chance so I'll lean town there.

Idk who else I'm completely lost.
my ISO is short, read me and tell me what you think.

spoiler,
I've been mostly lazy until recently.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:16 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:09 pm [VOTE: Wiml] aubergine
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:53 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:27 pm It seems Lime Coke's return was to be lost, to grant Wiml a town read, and then to vote for Wiml.

I am not inclined to move my vote.
Great sadness was had. I even popcorn gif'd.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:24 pm Aye, and Idk how much more I have in me to look at ISOs.

I feel that Kate is carrying more threadweight than they should.

PoE
Abigail/Kate, LC/(Wiml/Roxy), Quin

Gut says to trust the others, but I can't explain inherently why. LC going over this cycle is fine, but I don't think as resolving as Kate would be, but who knows, maybe we get Roxy and Wiml off this list.

Wilgy voted Lime Coke straightaway on the back of falcon's vote. In this sense, Wilgy was pretty open about handing the credit to someone else, at least early in the day. Later in the day he toyed around with other options, including Quin (with an actual vote) and Kate (with a stated preference), but he was on and off and on the LC wagon through the proceedings. There are theoretically cases to be made against Wilgy (e.g., "tried to move momentum away from the mafia elimination"), but I don't like any of them. I think he still played an important part in bringing about LC's demise.

Conclusion

Maybe the most telling thing is that Wilgy had his vote on LC frequently on Day 1, and LC still never mentioned him at all. No acknowledgement whatsoever. I doubt that is a coordinated plan for distancing; it's a conversation that is just unlikely to exist in a mafia chat: "I'm going to vote for you, and you should just ignore it all day and go dark". I think Wilgy's own stance was concrete enough and developed through an authentic process, so I don't think he's LC's teammate.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 173

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Not me?

I'll be honest figured there'd be some paranoia around me given like my history and stuff.

I wrote in my personal channel last night that I was so happy and excited and that I think my town core is probably just good but figured I was gonna keep getting pressure today.

The hard world is that Wiml or JJJ are wolf but I'm not deeply worried about that until FX

Don't really agree with like clearing Kate off that post but I'm not interested in starting there anyways

Town Core

JJJ
Wiml
Wilgy
Michelle
Roxy

Game winning ez
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.

Return to “Previous Hustles”