The Emperor's Soul [D5]

Moderator: Community Team

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: The Emperor's Soul [D1]

Post by nutella »

Town brad is loud about his reads and makes it clear that they have reasons even if they're silly reasons. Lime's approach to me here was to simply ignore the request for any actual reasoning after I pointed out that his reasoning was nonsensical. People other than me might just not notice what he was doing as so egregious, but from where I'm sitting it sure felt like he made up justifications for his readlist and had no vested interest in backing them up when prompted. He was flippant, and flippancy does not always necessarily equal wolfiness, but I cannot locate a town motivation for his behavior.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:56 pm Town brad is loud about his reads and makes it clear that they have reasons even if they're silly reasons. Lime's approach to me here was to simply ignore the request for any actual reasoning after I pointed out that his reasoning was nonsensical. People other than me might just not notice what he was doing as so egregious, but from where I'm sitting it sure felt like he made up justifications for his readlist and had no vested interest in backing them up when prompted. He was flippant, and flippancy does not always necessarily equal wolfiness, but I cannot locate a town motivation for his behavior.
It’s definitely more myopic for me as his progression with regards to figuring me out feels so indecisive and fluid that it comes off as way too messy to be a wolf in my eyes
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@Thunal33 before you disappear into the void could you leave us with your current reads list? Or even just a gun to head list of every player? I’m not sure what you’re thinking from your iso atm

Also I only have 11 posts left :sigh:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 144

Post by S~V~S »

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:50 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:49 pm What is a worldhopper?
From another planet
OK, so like nothing they say makes sense? That's the feel I got from reading on and running into your thoughts on LC.

My general feel for him was OK, but I'll read him in ISO. BUT ....

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:22 pm I'm not a big fan of the vote split rn. We can't have everyone vanity voting or it'll be easy for mafia to control the elim.
And in retrospect, doing this kind of thing, placing a vanity vote (intentional or accidental) could be a way for baddies to manipulate the poll. With only 12 players, and locked votes, three non copnsensus votes is already limiting our options.

I hadn't thought of that earlier. I still think it looks NAI mostly for Falcon most of the three. Lc and Epis vote look less benign to me than they did.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

*Consensus not whatever TF I wrote. And I'll stop doing correction posts, although it's super unlikely that I'll hit the cap.

these are the current post counts:
Who posted - The Emperor's Soul [D1] - 403 replies
User NamePosts
Scotty 59
Marmot 51
Syn 50
nutella 43
Thunal33 39
Dyslexicon 38
Seanzie 38
Lime Coke 36
S~V~S 23
DrWilgy 10
Epignosis 9
falcon45ca 6
Justplayingitcool 1
Ricochet 1
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Scotty wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:03 pm @Thunal33 before you disappear into the void could you leave us with your current reads list? Or even just a gun to head list of every player? I’m not sure what you’re thinking from your iso atm

Sure.

Scotty
SVS

Seanzie
Syn
Dizzy

Marmot
LC
Rico
Falcon

Epi
Nutella
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:43 pm Image

You only have 60 posts. Read the rules.
What/who even was this a response to?

Based on derpvibes, I wanna give Epi a pass. Based on variablevibes, Epi is definitely capable of doing this as mafia.
Falcon’s entrance seems fine enough. The two lowest posters just outright voting without apparently reading the rules is mighty…coincidental tho.

I will drop both into my teetering scumlean but not in my scumreads. I think they both share equity of being partners with each other for this shtick if it’s really a shtick. It might just be derp. Will avoid D1.
I like Sean’s solving after he answered my question. I feel better on him atm. His rainbow, while not exactly sharing the same scumreads, is close with the townreads. Leantown
SVS had a tone in her recent posts that are playful and also inquisitive that I associate with town SVS. There are other things that I feel like I would have seen that would spell bad SVS that I have not seen, so svs is upper Townlean
nutella- I have liked her vibes but the way she is reacting to certain reads comes off as faux indignation at times. She’s a tough nut to crack but I’m actually putting her into scumlean atm.
Thunal continues to exhibit fringe behavior. When I say fringe, it’s just in the middle. She hasn’t taken many strong stances from my observation, and I feel has overexplained her feelings in some cases.
I also acknowledge that she is very calmly continuing to post thoughts and not go into defensive mode, which is probably??? something a town would be doing in this case.
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:22 pm I'm not a big fan of the vote split rn. We can't have everyone vanity voting or it'll be easy for mafia to control the elim.
this quote oozes ‘come on fellow town, let’s pull it together!’ While slapping everyone’s butt as we go into the cricket pitch or what have you

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 115

Post by falcon45ca »

Syn wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:29 pm I AM TOWN!

suck it falcon

Awe, it's nice to know you're thinking of me

Color me flattered
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Scotty wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:51 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:55 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:36 pm @falcon45ca @Epignosis please explain why your thread-entrance vanity votes were on the topics of discussion at that time

was it just "biggest name to pick" or was there actual reasoning involved

Well, I often read the exact page I enter the game first, and go from there.

Lime Coke pinged me right away from what I read, so I voted him.

I was unaware there is a vote lock
lol I did the same thing when I randomly started reading JJJ’s bad first dates and immediately thought LC was mafia, and was right (which I patted myself on my back even tho I didn’t play that game)

I might be too close to the game, but I’m not getting that same obvious scum vibe from him here.
I'm playing 100% different from First Dates Game.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:52 pm I AM TOWN!

Good night.
Scotty wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:58 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:56 pm
Ricochet wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:52 pm I AM TOWN!

Good night.
We’re all pleased for you :hug:

Sleep tight.
Speak for yourself

I hope Rico has a GREAT night

:haha:

Love it.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:56 pm Town brad is loud about his reads and makes it clear that they have reasons even if they're silly reasons. Lime's approach to me here was to simply ignore the request for any actual reasoning after I pointed out that his reasoning was nonsensical. People other than me might just not notice what he was doing as so egregious, but from where I'm sitting it sure felt like he made up justifications for his readlist and had no vested interest in backing them up when prompted. He was flippant, and flippancy does not always necessarily equal wolfiness, but I cannot locate a town motivation for his behavior.
This isn't really a gigantic game for me (It's a well done game I'll say in respect to Dr.Wilgy) and I'm in chill mode until my Champs Semis game.

Also you're talking about my past games before I reformed myself and what I do.

Finally...the big and bolded isn't really true I legit quoted what I thought was a snowball on your read on Marmot. It stopped after a bit.

But now you're doing it to me without actually trying to listen to what I'm saying.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Scotty Thunal is reminding me of her game in Sesame St a bit, she has the same feel, a bit tentative in some ways. She'll change her mind from one post to the next in some cases. I wolfread her for it day one in that game (and I wasn't the only one) but she was town, and she never got overly defensive. She feels more to me like that than like Se7en, so I feel better about her than I did this AM.

If you have time to kill, read her day one there, I think it's fairly equivalent to here.

Also save some posts for EOD.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:37 pm Hello, friends!

Hope we all have a good game!

I do not wish the Maf a good game, they can go fuck themselves (respectfully, of course)

Hmmmm...
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

It actually sucks because I'm figuring that you're town here, and I can't just turn this around and bury the shit out of you for trying to get me out when I've been answering what you're saying.

But I'm gonna have to deal with it and basically tell you to vote out Seanzie after I die because you won't read.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:32 pm @Scotty Thunal is reminding me of her game in Sesame St a bit, she has the same feel, a bit tentative in some ways. She'll change her mind from one post to the next in some cases. I wolfread her for it day one in that game (and I wasn't the only one) but she was town, and she never got overly defensive. She feels more to me like that than like Se7en, so I feel better about her than I did this AM.

If you have time to kill, read her day one there, I think it's fairly equivalent to here.

Also save some posts for EOD.
Yeahhhh Thunal's been pretty towny most of this game.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:33 pm

I do not wish the Maf a good game, they can go fuck themselves (respectfully, of course)

Hmmmm...
This feels kinda performative. Like looking for a reason to do some sabre rattling. :knight3:
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:35 pm @Lime Coke is replacing @Kate effective immediately.
If voting for Lime Coke, please use Kate's option within the Poll. A tagged locking vote for Lime Coke will work going forward. Please don’t discuss or speculate about substitutions. Thank you!

Ah, I see. Well, since now I know that the vote is locked, I'll hold off voting the poll...unless it's locked by virtue of thread voting?

Lemme know
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:39 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:35 pm @Lime Coke is replacing @Kate effective immediately.
If voting for Lime Coke, please use Kate's option within the Poll. A tagged locking vote for Lime Coke will work going forward. Please don’t discuss or speculate about substitutions. Thank you!

Ah, I see. Well, since now I know that the vote is locked, I'll hold off voting the poll...unless it's locked by virtue of thread voting?

Lemme know
Uh I think he wants both the tag and the poll vote when it's official.

He can't have it be permanent votes or else it locks people out when they try to look at the votecount without voting.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:52 pm Well okay. Shit. I am a moron.

I feel this
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:36 pm

Hmmmm...
This feels kinda performative. Like looking for a reason to do some sabre rattling. :knight3:
Is it kinda performative, or is it performative?

Of course I'm looking to rattle my saber, I'm here to lynch Maf

Your hedge is duly noted
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Syn wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:04 pm are we really doing "I would never do this as a wolf" defenses on d1

On which day would you prefer it be used?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm Quick guide to brad
Town Brad has cringe reads, but not nonsensical reads

Agreed. That's a trait of Maf LC
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 191

Post by Syn »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:53 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:04 pm are we really doing "I would never do this as a wolf" defenses on d1

d4

ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Syn wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:04 pm

d4

OK.

You asked Epi & I about our votes earlier, but you haven't followed up with my response.

Why?
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 191

Post by Syn »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:09 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:04 pm

d4

OK.

You asked Epi & I about our votes earlier, but you haven't followed up with my response.

Why?
there doesn't seem to be anything relevant to say in response to it

ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:43 pm

Hmmmm...

Your hedge is duly noted
Definitely kinda.

It feels more like a throwaway remark, like “I am town!”, than a serious attempt to actually appear towny.

It just seems somewhat (perhaps … kinda?) excess to needs. Not sure what, if anything it means. Performative.

Kinda. Maybe.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:35 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:59 pm Sean’s progression on marmot is questionable:
Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:19 am I'm 95% to a Marmot vote.
Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:38 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:24 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:19 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:18 am

I don't have an argument for v!Scotty, why are you asking me?
You asked me, but didn't care enough to notice I didn't answer.

Fair enough.

Do you feel like answering now?
Not really, but less because of a strategic reason and more because on reflection I don't see whatever it was I was seeing earlier.

Why do you feel like a "fair maiden" being fair enough all the time?
Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:49 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:45 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:38 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:24 am

Fair enough.

Do you feel like answering now?
Not really, but less because of a strategic reason and more because on reflection I don't see whatever it was I was seeing earlier.

Why do you feel like a "fair maiden" being fair enough all the time?

From my POV, I didn't really feel the need in continuing to one-up in a back-and-forth. You made a good point. I acknowledged it. While I did consider a snarky retort, it didn't feel productive.
That sounds great, but at this point it is a pattern.
Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:30 am
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:16 am Can @Seanzie or @Dyslexicon explain why they scumread Marmot? Because after his recent posts I'm not seeing it. I'm nodding along to a lot of what he said, like townreading Scotty for the observation and initially being skeptical of Epi thinking votes were locked.
Oh, I don't anymore.

I originally did because he seemed like an eager beav... marmot.
Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:49 am Marmot
Scotty

Epignosis

Thunal

SVS

Dyslexicon
Rico
Kate
Falcon

Syn

Nutella
-95% convinced he’ll vote marmot
-“upon reflection I don’t see whatever it was I was seeing earlier”
-‘yea yea yea at this point it’s a pattern’
-doesn’t suspect anymore
-locktown

Like, ok. People can make 180’s in short amounts of time. I’ve done it this game.

What’s bugging me is that post in the middle where sean says ‘at this point it’s a pattern’. Because it seems to me that post is still shading marmot but he’s already reflected that he didn’t suspect him for the reason that he thought he did. Then to follow it up with marmot being one of the only ones in the top town tier? Baffling.

@Seanzie , what made marmot a top town and not just your main scum read? Because I feel like it wouldn’t be as binary as you’ve made it
This was about you, not Marmot. Thanks for reminding me about it though. I woke up feeling fine about you this morning, but it does seem like last night I was hesitant, so I'll re-look at your ISO.

I pushed Marmot early on for a weak reason. I purposefully continued to mount pressure towards him to see how he would react. IMO, he reacted completely fine and did not give me "worried" vibes, which makes me think he is just town.
I buy that it was a reaction test.
I mean, to be fair, it was and wasn't a reaction test. I did believe my push on him, but it was more that I was just running with my initial belief, and trying to see if he would wolf!tell. He didn't, and felt good, and my initial read was weak, so town!Marmot looks fine.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:21 pm It worries me that Nutella focused so much on defending why Marmot wasn't her partner. It feels like she's caught for the wrong reasons.
I am a little worried that you're parroting me.

One time Kito called me out on this exact thing. I was a wolf, and I think he was pushing a me/Gnome team, and I got indignant about how clearly I wasn't teamed with Gnome, trying to get him to drop his sus on me. He just saw right though me and knew that what I was saying was "I'm not wolf WITH GNOME" not "I'm not wolf".
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:44 pm Dizzy might be town actually. I was worried about him thinking people townreading Marmot was bad, but if he's wolf I'm not sure if he'd go that hard on a w!Marmot. I don't think it's a bus, and if Marmot flips town people will naturally look to Dizzy to suspect first. There's not really a need to go that hard this early.
My worry is that Dizzy seemed to uncomfortably partially-pivot on Marmot after I full 180'd on Marmot. Scum!Dizzy could have been hoping I would tunnel Marmot and then I would take the fall for a town!Marmot flip, and then had to pivot when that wasn't going to happen any more. I know, this read is very me-centric, but I am kinda so good at this game that Carly Simon wrote a song about me.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:49 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:47 pm What would happen if you mixed scotch with nutella?

Answer:
peepeepoopoo

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:51 pm I'm pretty firm on my Lime wolfread at this point and I think a lot of other people's opinions today are wacketh. :)
How do you see their vote on me? I'm willing to listen if you have another take different than mine.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:14 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:03 pm @Thunal33 before you disappear into the void could you leave us with your current reads list? Or even just a gun to head list of every player? I’m not sure what you’re thinking from your iso atm

Sure.

Scotty
SVS

Seanzie
Syn
Dizzy

Marmot
LC
Rico
Falcon

Epi
Nutella
Why is Nutella so low? I don't feel like you've talked about them much.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:43 pm @Lime Coke what do you think of my townread of you?
@Lime Coke Why you no answer?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:20 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:43 pm

Hmmmm...

Your hedge is duly noted
Definitely kinda.

It feels more like a throwaway remark, like “I am town!”, than a serious attempt to actually appear towny.

It just seems somewhat (perhaps … kinda?) excess to needs. Not sure what, if anything it means. Performative.

Kinda. Maybe.

Awe, now you appear to be deflecting from your take, and minimizing my criticism by making this a half joke post.

Kinda...but, no actually
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I'm fine voting LC, Dizzy, SVS
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:07 pm I'm fine voting LC, Dizzy, SVS
Thaaat's 3 towns there.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:07 pm I'm fine voting LC, Dizzy, SVS
You’ve already voted for Kate, bucko.

Go ahead and put your little talons on Kate in the poll

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'd vote Falcon.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:41 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:21 pm It worries me that Nutella focused so much on defending why Marmot wasn't her partner. It feels like she's caught for the wrong reasons.

One time Kito called me out on this exact thing. I was a wolf, and I think he was pushing a me/Gnome team, and I got indignant about how clearly I wasn't teamed with Gnome, trying to get him to drop his sus on me. He just saw right though me and knew that what I was saying was "I'm not wolf WITH GNOME" not "I'm not wolf".
Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:47 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:44 pm Dizzy might be town actually. I was worried about him thinking people townreading Marmot was bad, but if he's wolf I'm not sure if he'd go that hard on a w!Marmot. I don't think it's a bus, and if Marmot flips town people will naturally look to Dizzy to suspect first. There's not really a need to go that hard this early.
My worry is that Dizzy seemed to uncomfortably partially-pivot on Marmot after I full 180'd on Marmot. Scum!Dizzy could have been hoping I would tunnel Marmot and then I would take the fall for a town!Marmot flip, and then had to pivot when that wasn't going to happen any more. I know, this read is very me-centric, but I am kinda so good at this game that Carly Simon wrote a song about me.

Sorry brad I'm probably not voting this anytime soon even if you flip town. These are good posts
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:50 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:51 pm I'm pretty firm on my Lime wolfread at this point and I think a lot of other people's opinions today are wacketh. :)
How do you see their vote on me? I'm willing to listen if you have another take different than mine.
I do not agree with it and he has not explained it either afaik.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

nutella wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:55 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:41 pm

Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:47 pm

Sorry brad I'm probably not voting this anytime soon even if you flip town. These are good posts
You're calling those good yet calling mine bad.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Ricochet Hello

@Lime Coke Hello

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:51 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:42 am Now that Sean has left, I do think Scotty's townie.

I think his observation on Epi is the towniest thing in the thread thus far. For a bit, I thought his posts fell into the "posting performatively for the sake of it" camp, but his observation on Epi was pretty insightful and while I think he could match the tone as a wolf there, I don't think he would necessarily match the reasoning there is a wolf.

Scotty town.
My posts are always performative. I’m an actor

Q: do you think Epignosis would, as mafia, make such a flagrant error as to come in with big steel balls having not read the rules and then announcing that he is a ‘moron’?
Was it an error?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:01 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:51 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:42 am Now that Sean has left, I do think Scotty's townie.

I think his observation on Epi is the towniest thing in the thread thus far. For a bit, I thought his posts fell into the "posting performatively for the sake of it" camp, but his observation on Epi was pretty insightful and while I think he could match the tone as a wolf there, I don't think he would necessarily match the reasoning there is a wolf.

Scotty town.
My posts are always performative. I’m an actor

Q: do you think Epignosis would, as mafia, make such a flagrant error as to come in with big steel balls having not read the rules and then announcing that he is a ‘moron’?
Was it an error?
Was it?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:58 am I think Epi probably didn't know votes were locked. If Epi is mafia that faked not knowing votes were locked, what's his plan? To vote me, making his vote unavailable for anyone else later, and to risk it being seen as performative? I don't think it's a very good plan. I do have some paranoia after Belzy's snipe on me in Sesame Street, but I don't really think it's like that because he could easily have just voted me later.
What if I'm mafia who didn't fake knowing the votes were locked?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Syn wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:59 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:57 pm I would not attempt to have an interaction like that with my partner early in Day 1 if I'm a wolf. I generally ignore my partners Day 1, or make a comment and don't follow up.
you realize everyone on this player list has played with you before, right
I refuse to make the other obvious comparison
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot isn't mafia.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm thinking about voting @Thunal33.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

So far I suspect Dyslexicon on the most.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:13 pm I AM TOWN!

All my means are sane, my motive and my object are mad.
Dude pick a different book this time.

Return to “Previous Rackets”