The Emperor's Soul [D5]

Moderator: Community Team

Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: The Emperor's Soul [D1]

Post by Thunal33 »

I feel like Falcon questioning LC's claim is somewhat towny? Like I've seen him throw out really oddball reads as town like calling Splints/Zenon teamed in Solar System after their big argument.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'm paranoid Dizzy might be fooling me because it's hard to find a scumread that I have even reasonable confidence on.
ImageImage
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 191

Post by Syn »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:45 am
Syn wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:36 pm @falcon45ca @Epignosis please explain why your thread-entrance vanity votes were on the topics of discussion at that time

was it just "biggest name to pick" or was there actual reasoning involved

To my knowledge, Epi has not answered your question.

Why are you not following up? You said...something....regarding why you didn't follow up with me (I don't believe your answer btw), but why not follow up w/ the player who hasn't answered?

Perhaps he has, & I missed it...but I don't believe so, I'm in his ISO right now
Epi has avoided me all day and I was busy burning posts about other things

but I also don't grok your disbelief over me not caring about your answer after you gave it. was I supposed to have a specific opinion about it? it seemed real, so there is nothing for me to nitpick over
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

re: the "why are we ignoring dizzy as an option" posts, it's because LC asked us not to chop him (which works out well for me since he's one of my top town reads anyway)

I would like to vote Epi out of the current options but will not unless I am certain two others will vote with me

ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:28 pm Fuck. I need to go. Will follow on phone as best as I can.

Lime is town.
I do think Nut's reaction to that whole thing is more towny than not.
I think SVS is town for a few reasons, especially I buy her thoughts on me.
I'm on Marmot town now. The reaction to Scotty voting them felt natural. And also the general confusion about the game state and where he's at.
Falcon's takes are bad imo, not sure if wolfy. I don't know how to read Falcon tbh, but I don't really feel it.
Epig's only real take is that I'm wolf because I'm not how he's used to. I guess it makes sense that I'm not how he's used to, but why that is wolf, I don't get. Neutral on Epig otherwise.
Rico hasn't done anything
Scotty ...doesn't look wolfy to me.
Sean ...probably more in town meta, but maybe I'm giving him too little respect.
Thunal ...I actually think the musings and not many hard stances is more town for Thunal
Syn ...is reasonable, but I don't know if that is enough to be town.

This is why I stopped playing mafia tbh

I'd probably vote Rico or someone make a good case and convince me of someone.
How confident were you that Marmot was mafia earlier? Because if you were as confident as you stated I'm wondering if the reasons you gave were enough for town you to turn around on that read.
ImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Syn wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:23 pm re: the "why are we ignoring dizzy as an option" posts, it's because LC asked us not to chop him (which works out well for me since he's one of my top town reads anyway)

I would like to vote Epi out of the current options but will not unless I am certain two others will vote with me
it is not lost to my attention either that scotty immediately dropping a vote on marmot upon entering the thread makes it more unlikely he is voted for by me

ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'll focus on clearing as many people as I can and coming to a consensus vote pool.
ImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 115

Post by falcon45ca »

Syn wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:21 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:45 am
Syn wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:36 pm @falcon45ca @Epignosis please explain why your thread-entrance vanity votes were on the topics of discussion at that time

was it just "biggest name to pick" or was there actual reasoning involved

To my knowledge, Epi has not answered your question.

Why are you not following up? You said...something....regarding why you didn't follow up with me (I don't believe your answer btw), but why not follow up w/ the player who hasn't answered?

Perhaps he has, & I missed it...but I don't believe so, I'm in his ISO right now
Epi has avoided me all day and I was busy burning posts about other things

but I also don't grok your disbelief over me not caring about your answer after you gave it. was I supposed to have a specific opinion about it? it seemed real, so there is nothing for me to nitpick over

OK, that's fair
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Dizzy obvious town don't vote him.

@Thunal33 @Syn @S~V~S @Dyslexicon @Marmot

Come together on a vote decision and go there, please.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Marmot wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:08 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:13 pm Might be a bit suboptimal, but I can't quite resist, and I'm going to sleep soon.

It's like very obvious that Marmot is mafia. So there's that.

And if there's anyone we should hammer within 3 hours for the lulz, it'd be him. Even though he's cute and very attractive and I'd definitely try to match him on Tinder.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:15 pm This roster actually has a few pretty polarised players.

Like me. =)

Anyway. I could be wrong, of course. Could always be wrong.

But also

Marmot is definitely mafia lol
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:33 pm Scotty reading Lime town reading Thunal town reading Marmot town is feeshy.

Marmot is still mafia. Perhaps with Nutella.
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:49 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:21 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:38 pm Marmot is a wolf. Scotty is town.
The last time we played a game together with locked votes, you were town and opted to vote immediately when Day 1 opened. Why did you not choose to do that this time?

Also, why is Scotty town?
Wolfy
Marmot wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:23 pm I think it's rand townie that nutella has so many townleans right off the bat, but why are Rico and I not in that camp?
Wolfy
Marmot wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:25 pm I agree with your read on Scotty.
Wolfy
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:27 pm I'm liking Syn's off the cuff play.

I'm holding off from reading Marmot for now. Them asking why Rico and himself weren't on Nutella's townleans gave me a small ping but I tend to always suspect them.
Bad if Marmot town
Syn wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:36 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:27 pm I'm liking Syn's off the cuff play.
there is no way this is true
Towny
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:38 pm Dizzy is also town.

Actually might be my most confident townread currently.
Curious
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:43 pm SVS is slightly above rand town as well imo. I think specifically her teasing Scotty by calling him Mr Paranoia is something she'd be a little more likely to do as town.
Correct
Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:48 pm [VOTE: Thunal] aubergine

Let's roll.
Incorrect
Marmot wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:22 am
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:19 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:17 am
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:16 am
Marmot wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:59 pm

You tell me, you're the one who made the read.
You're the one who wanted to be townread.
I'm asking you why Rico and I aren't in that camp. Sure my name is involved, but I'm interested in how you differentiate the two.
Because.....you....weren't....towny?
This seems circular
I'm asking for an explanation of why myself (or Rico) are a townread, and I'm looking for something more than "because you weren't townie" because that's restating the same thing.
What even is this convo?

Nutella had some quick reads. And then this somehow developed to this whole conversation where Marmot tries to ask Nut why she's Nut. And they both use words while also not really trying to communicate. Like, it's kind of unnecessary to communicate about in the first place, but they do it anyway, but they don't really do it.

I do not like it.
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:45 am Marmot town.
Bad if Marmot town.
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:50 am Townread:
Dizzy
Syn
Thunal
Nutella

Townlean:
Scotty
Marmot
What on earth

Extremely curious
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:16 am Can @Seanzie or @Dyslexicon explain why they scumread Marmot? Because after his recent posts I'm not seeing it. I'm nodding along to a lot of what he said, like townreading Scotty for the observation and initially being skeptical of Epi thinking votes were locked.
The first few pages just reads awkward and wolfy to me. Like "haha, mafia, right? Questioning and such, am I right, fellow townies, haha". His question to Sean isn't something I see him actually wondering about. Neither is his question to Nutella. And then he agrees with Nut's read on Scotty when Nut doesn't have a read on Scotty. It's jitters. Someone said it was jitters actually.

Jittery Marmot.

SVS and Syn are my top town reads.

I probably have more.
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:55 pm Marmot, Nutella, Lime
Bottoms

And that's not even talking about Epig and Falcon and Rico who are nulling

I'm unsure on Thunal

The rest is fine or good
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:58 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:56 pm Dizzy why am I top town read when you're giving others a hard time for townreading marmot and I am also doing that
Because I can tell that you are town.

You should probably stop town reading Marmot or convince me of it though. But I kind of don't want to hear about it.
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:59 pm Marmot.

You are wolf.
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:01 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:00 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:49 pm Marmot town.
Bad if Marmot town.

Correctly townreading a town member is bad?
When they are as wolfy as Marmot. Yes.
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:02 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:01 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:00 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:49 pm Marmot town.
Bad if Marmot town.

Correctly townreading a town member is bad?
When they are as wolfy as Marmot. Yes.
Unless you're Syn of course.

Actually, it isn't that bad. But all your reads are weird to me.

Thunal has the worst Marmot read offence if Marmot is town.
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:16 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:15 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:12 pm Nutella - Is getting reads, specifically scumreads, in a way that I'm used to seeing her get where it basically snowballs.
...Where are you seeing this??

My first ever-so-slight pressure was on Marmot whom I now lean town. I haven't really had scumreads aside from defaulting to the 0-1 posters and shrugging a bit on Epi/Thunal for a couple pages (Thunal has moved up a little but subject to return). I just now put you on the bottom of my list and I don't think I had indicated that inclination much prior to responding to your post above.

My reads have not been following a particularly snowbally pattern at all. They've been in flux. Explain this read.
Actually, when did you lean town on Marmot? When did it start? Cause a moment ago, you agreed with me calling him wolfy.
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:39 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:35 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:32 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:31 pm

Are you town?
Yes
I 55% believe you.
Why? Do you have any thoughts on me?
Yes. The way you're playing I think would be easy for you to do as a wolf, and someone said you played similar to this in a town-game recently, which makes me suspicious that you're meta-replicating that game.

However, if I look past the paranoia, I kinda feel okay about you, and I agreed with you on Marmot, at least for a little while (and am curious about what you think of my Marmot 180).
Who said that? Probably not that recent if so. Anyway. I'm not controlling or laying anything into the way I play this game. I'm playing because Marmot asked me and I saw Thunal was playing. And I'm barely playing.

I don't know how I feel about your 180 or most things in this game yet.

I get the feeling that it's not a good idea to chop Lime.

If we're talking about things I actually do believe somewhat in, it is that SVS calling Scotty paranoid in a (friendly) taunting manner is town indicative for them, and Thunal picking up on exactly that should probably be good for Thunal. I still think Marmot's posts on the first few pages was smelly.

Syn viewing me as happy go lucky is pretty much the opposite of how I feel after getting unsure on Marmot. It's also not at all even a little bit like me in GoC. I'm thinking maybe he just didn't like that I didn't suss him for town reading Marmot, but he's saying other things about me instead. I don't know.

I'm generally a bit tired and haven't tried all that hard to solve this game yet.
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:59 pm @Seanzie How is Marmot your strongest town read? What inspires your confidence?
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:01 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:59 pm @Seanzie How is Marmot your strongest town read? What inspires your confidence?
While both you and I were pushing them, they didn't feel uncomfortable or scared when interacting with me.
mmmmk

Fine
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:08 am I’m not caught up, but considering Marmot for a vote
I’ll listen to Lime on Thunal
Not sure in Sean
We don’t have to chop someone who already has votes

SVS, why are you town reading me btw?

I don’t know how helpful I can be today, I have work and socials.
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:14 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:09 amDizzy is carefree, yet also tunneled Marmot, and has not interacted w/ Marmot much since that I've seen, and doesn't seem interested in re-evaluating
I thought it was pretty clear that I was reevaluating Marmot. I have not interacted much with most people.

I don't think it's obvious at all tbh, you acknowledged Sean's explanation of his townread, but still listed me as your probable vote for the day in your very next post.

Also, why did you just now change your mind about me? My flip on Scotty is probably my least explained read in the thread, and you think it's townier than all of the other wolfy things I've done? I don't get it.

Yup.

Dizzy's last post, and one previous directly addressed to me, just said "reads bad"

Not why, nothing specific, just "get better reads"

That doesn't feel like solving at all, and I'm not seeing it from Dizzy except for his tunnel on you...which he's now walking back, for what appear to be shaky reasons
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Thread has strong no-one-knows-what-the-f-is-going-on vibes. I have about 1.1 wolves worth of total suspicion on the 10 people actually playing today (where normally with 2 wolves, I would have like 3.5 wolves worth of total suspicion floating around because I suspect everyone and everything). This suggests one of two things:

1.) Mafia is not controlling the thread, but we are looking for 2 wolves in a pool of 11 that only contains 1, thus Rico is mafia,

or

2.) Dizzy is mafia.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I really think we just do Rico here. I know I know a 1-poster blah blah blah. Whatever. IMO it is the best move right now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:50 pm Dizzy obvious town don't vote him.

I don't care who it is on at this rate, I trust you 5 to make the right one. Just don't kill each other or we will lose.

Don't listen to Falcon because so far he's shading all towns, in fact I'd rather you yeet him than listen to him.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:37 pm I'll focus on clearing as many people as I can and coming to a consensus vote pool.
Laughable that you could clear anyone

If LC wasn’t shielding you I would have voted you.

I still think you’re bad.

Marmot could be good. Their response is not terrible, but they’re also just a scumlean to me atm. I don’t regret voting for them.

Dizzy is an enigma. Syn calling dizzy a top town read is laughable. Dizzy is rather despondent. Epi called him mean, which equates to, as dizzy describes, bluntness. But I see the opposite. He’s a bit aloof and isn’t ruffling any feathers. Blendy, not pushing the envelope. I support a dizzy vote if the rest of y’all with votes remaining choose to go there
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I would do Dizzy or Rico.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:54 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:50 pm Dizzy obvious town don't vote him.

I don't care who it is on at this rate, I trust you 5 to make the right one. Just don't kill each other or we will lose.

Don't listen to Falcon because so far he's shading all towns, in fact I'd rather you yeet him than listen to him.

Why am I scum? Since when have I ever been a player w/ big thread pull to vote the wagons I choose?

So far, your play has been the most questionable from a supposedly town player...you outed your role for no reason.

But you'll have to enlighten me why you thought my push was such that you had to out yourself...or would you say you did so cuz' of Nut? How do you see her read on your slot?

What are your actual reads right now?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:57 pm I would do Dizzy or Rico.

Rico?

Why are you going after someone that's basically a zero poster? That is sub-optimal
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

After thinking it over, I'm willing to trust LC's read on Dizzy. There could be a deepwolf, but I don't think Dizzy is that deepwolf. I'm considering just going Rico at this point.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:55 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:37 pm I'll focus on clearing as many people as I can and coming to a consensus vote pool.
Laughable that you could clear anyone

If LC wasn’t shielding you I would have voted you.

I still think you’re bad.

Marmot could be good. Their response is not terrible, but they’re also just a scumlean to me atm. I don’t regret voting for them.

Dizzy is an enigma. Syn calling dizzy a top town read is laughable. Dizzy is rather despondent. Epi called him mean, which equates to, as dizzy describes, bluntness. But I see the opposite. He’s a bit aloof and isn’t ruffling any feathers. Blendy, not pushing the envelope. I support a dizzy vote if the rest of y’all with votes remaining choose to go there

@Lime Coke How do you feel about others who are pushing Dizzy?
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

I don't have the posts to argue with people but chopping Rico is so incredibly lazy and lacks all value to the game state

maybe I'll vote Seanzie

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

there are two wolves

let's try to chop someone who has interactions and then if you still feel so strongly that a 1-post slot is a baddie, you can chop whoever replaces rico tomorrow

my god

ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 144

Post by S~V~S »

Ok consensus seems to be away from Marmot? Am I reading that right?

I am not voting for LCs group I guess.

What’s consensus?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Dyslexicon »

Falcon stop your shit tbh lol
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Syn wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:09 pm there are two wolves

let's try to chop someone who has interactions and then if you still feel so strongly that a 1-post slot is a baddie, you can chop whoever replaces rico tomorrow

my god
This, why a low poster? We have so much thread data?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Might not have time to vite even
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

I am tunneling Scotty tomorrow

ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:03 pm After thinking it over, I'm willing to trust LC's read on Dizzy. There could be a deepwolf, but I don't think Dizzy is that deepwolf. I'm considering just going Rico at this point.
If that is the consensus I’ll do it but freaking hate it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Wait it’s an hour 45 mins, not 45 minutes, thank god.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:13 pm Falcon stop your shit tbh lol
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:14 pm Might not have time to vite even

But you've got time to singularly address me, tho others are pushing your slot as well

I can't even vote for you this RD...and it would appear you're TR me, cuz' you're not building a case against me, while asking me to stop my shit lol
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

@S~V~S @Dyslexicon @Thunal33

My second to last post.

What are you thinking off the top of your head?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:03 pm After thinking it over, I'm willing to trust LC's read on Dizzy. There could be a deepwolf, but I don't think Dizzy is that deepwolf. I'm considering just going Rico at this point.

I do not like this post, and I'm SR you now because of it
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:23 pm

There's a reason I'm trusting LC's read and I really don't think we should chop Dizzy.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:22 pm @S~V~S @Dyslexicon @Thunal33

My second to last post.

Off the top of my head I'm thinking we should chop Rico since I don't scumread anyone else so Rico has a significantly higher chance than random of being mafia, but I'm going to continue checking for misclears and if I get a scumread elsewhere I'd rather pursue that. So far I feel pretty confident Scotty and Nutella are town on reread.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:32 pm

My second to last post.

Off the top of my head I'm thinking we should chop Rico since I don't scumread anyone else so Rico has a significantly higher chance than random of being mafia, but I'm going to continue checking for misclears and if I get a scumread elsewhere I'd rather pursue that. So far I feel pretty confident Scotty and Nutella are town on reread.
I would rather vote suspish but I’ll do this if it’s the consensus. We’re very divided as a group and I don’t know how else to find consensus.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Syn wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:55 pm i am back to thunal/scotty

by the lord ruler the game is solved
Why did you suspect Scotty here?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:53 pm I really think we just do Rico here. I know I know a 1-poster blah blah blah. Whatever. IMO it is the best move right now.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:57 pm I would do Dizzy or Rico.
What changed between these two posts?
ImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:41 pm

My second to last post.

I would rather vote suspish but I’ll do this if it’s the consensus. We’re very divided as a group and I don’t know how else to find consensus.
vote seanzie, save the world
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:41 pm
Syn wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:55 pm i am back to thunal/scotty

by the lord ruler the game is solved
Why did you suspect Scotty here?
every post drips with opportunism and somehow everything he does is in some way reflective of the game state and intended to push it elsewhere

that particular post was because he gave epi grief for insincerity when I'm not sure he himself has made a single sincere post all game yet

ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Thunal33 @Dyslexicon

Opinions on Sean and Syns read on him?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am at work hiding between stacks of car parts and electronics lol
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Why dont yall just vote Epi lol.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:47 pm @Thunal33 @Dyslexicon

I'm not as confident as I would like to be on Seanzie especially on reread. In the last two games I played with him I felt confident he was town early on. Here I don't see anything that really pinged me and I felt fine about his posts in real time, but I also haven't seen anything that makes me go "this is obviously town Seanzie".
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:55 pm Why dont yall just vote Epi lol.
I was considering it, but idk, scotty made good points on him.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I did like that he cast sus on a lot of different people and tried to get the game going.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:57 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:47 pm @Thunal33 @Dyslexicon

I'm not as confident as I would like to be on Seanzie especially on reread. In the last two games I played with him I felt confident he was town early on. Here I don't see anything that really pinged me and I felt fine about his posts in real time, but I also haven't seen anything that makes me go "this is obviously town Seanzie".
Ugh lol

I was thinking since he was LCs vote and I don’t see that he changed his mind.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:27 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:23 pm

There's a reason I'm trusting LC's read and I really don't think we should chop Dizzy.

Why would you chop a 0 poster?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

My second to last post.

What???

I have no idea how you could rationally accept this as an actual fact
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

Spicy vote.

Syn and LC are both voting him and two of my stronger townreads, yes I'm voting another townread. This is a weird game and I'm not confident in many vote options so I'm going here.

I'm stuck in urgent care getting a minor finger injury looked at so can't stick around or wait to vote.

Glgl

(Also need to make sure LC doesn't accidentally die)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:05 pm

My second to last post.

What???

I have no idea how you could rationally accept this as an actual fact
I haven't voted and I'm still looking, but here's my reasoning:
-I want to vote mafia
-if I have above random reads and have reasons to not vote everyone else, it's more likely than random that the guy who hasn't done anything is mafia.

It also pings me that nobody is really willing to vote Rico except Seanzie. If Rico is mafia, his teammate would probably try to shield him.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

If Rico flips town, we go into day 2 in very much the same state we would leave day 1 in, and that's a non-optinal situation.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Day end in 40 right? I’ll be home soon

Return to “Previous Rackets”