ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: The Emperor's Soul [D2]

Post by Marmot »

Still on board with nutella, Syn, SVS town. Falcon to a lesser extent.

Thunal is a huge blind spot to me, mainly because we've had zero live interactions, so she's a priority reread for me today when I get the chance.

Epi and Rico have moved into my basement and I'm ready to start charging rent.

Scotty I'm still wary of for the LC read, but I think in the end he's probably just town.

We only have two mischops left, so we need a correct POE of four players at this point.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 191

Post by Syn »

Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:20 pm As for Ricochet, I'd definitely consider him for a vote today. I don't think it's a stretch to say that his vote at the deadline was uninspiring. It's one thing to make an uninformed vote, or a hasty vote, but he seemed to try to force reasoning into it when he had none to give, which is kinda wolfy.
is it? it had no effect on anything and could just be someone scrambling to make a vote before EOD

unlikely Rico would have any awareness at all about vote locking or the hullabaloo around consolidating votes
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Re: The Emperor's Soul [N1]

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:24 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:12 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:37 pm Lime Coke is nowhere to be found! Lime Coke was the Bloodsealer's Skeletal!

Dizzy also never appeared the following morning. Dizzy was the Bloodsealer!

You have 48 hours to deliberate and find who did this! End of Day will be an hour later than normal because of my own awareness issues. Poll should be good to go now. Remember votes are locked and hammer is at 5. I will only count the first vote in the thread, but please have your vote in the poll match.
Tbh, I thought Scotty was the other PR based on his reaction to Lime Coke, but that theory was wrong.

Scotty wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:55 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:51 am I'm actually like 50/50 on Scotty but plenty of time to figure that one out there.
You’re acting like a hungry dude at a Costco cycling around the same free samples over and over

And your indecision makes me townread you. Congratulations.
I thought this post was Lime Coke trying to signal to Scotty that he knew what Scotty was, and Scotty's response was one coming from the The Bloodsealer acknowledging it.

But at least now I don't have to pretend like that's the case, now that this game is almost mountainous.
Actually, LC ruined everything because I was building up to softing that I was the skeleton dude and chose him as my townmark, hence me telling everyone not to vote him. But lolol

I appreciate that you are admitting your supposition that his mark was me. I think I believe you
I noticed it in my reread, hence my sudden reversal in read on you.

Dizzy might've realized it too, hence his also sudden read reversal. :biggrin:

Anyway, good try. I think that's a pretty good look for you.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:26 pm Still on board with nutella, Syn, SVS town. Falcon to a lesser extent.

Thunal is a huge blind spot to me, mainly because we've had zero live interactions, so she's a priority reread for me today when I get the chance.

Scotty I'm still wary of for the LC read, but I think in the end he's probably just town.

We only have two mischops left, so we need a correct POE of four players at this point.
K
Well
I don’t think we should ever yeet Rico today. We need to find his partner first if he is bad, and he needs to participate. If he goes and he is town…well…we might as well be throwing the baby water out with the bathtub, as they say
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Syn wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:27 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:20 pm As for Ricochet, I'd definitely consider him for a vote today. I don't think it's a stretch to say that his vote at the deadline was uninspiring. It's one thing to make an uninformed vote, or a hasty vote, but he seemed to try to force reasoning into it when he had none to give, which is kinda wolfy.
is it? it had no effect on anything and could just be someone scrambling to make a vote before EOD

unlikely Rico would have any awareness at all about vote locking or the hullabaloo around consolidating votes
He didn't have any good reasoning to couple with his vote, I think if he was town he'd be more likely to just admit that.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:28 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:26 pm Still on board with nutella, Syn, SVS town. Falcon to a lesser extent.

K
Well
I don’t think we should ever yeet Rico today. We need to find his partner first if he is bad, and he needs to participate. If he goes and he is town…well…we might as well be throwing the baby water out with the bathtub, as they say
Ture. But if not now, then when?

I agree with the general reasoning, and I think it most applies Day 1. But it also isn't a slot I would feel comfortable hinging the game in LYLO on chopping, if the level of activity keeps up.

Also I'm not saying that we should chop him today, I'm just saying I'm now open to the possibility, whereas yesterday I wasn't.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:37 pm Lime Coke is nowhere to be found! Lime Coke was the Bloodsealer's Skeletal!

You have 48 hours to deliberate and find who did this! End of Day will be an hour later than normal because of my own awareness issues. Poll should be good to go now. Remember votes are locked and hammer is at 5. I will only count the first vote in the thread, but please have your vote in the poll match.
Tbh, I thought Scotty was the other PR based on his reaction to Lime Coke, but that theory was wrong.

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:51 am I'm actually like 50/50 on Scotty but plenty of time to figure that one out there.
You’re acting like a hungry dude at a Costco cycling around the same free samples over and over

I thought this post was Lime Coke trying to signal to Scotty that he knew what Scotty was, and Scotty's response was one coming from the The Bloodsealer acknowledging it.

But at least now I don't have to pretend like that's the case, now that this game is almost mountainous.
I don't see it tbh

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:33 pm

K
Well

I agree with the general reasoning, and I think it most applies Day 1. But it also isn't a slot I would feel comfortable hinging the game in LYLO on chopping, if the level of activity keeps up.

Also I'm not saying that we should chop him today, I'm just saying I'm now open to the possibility, whereas yesterday I wasn't.
it is unlikely an empty slot will be allowed to remain empty all the way to LYLO

this insistence by multiple players to just phone it in and chop someone who isn't even playing is really quite baffling. surely we are capable of better

ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Syn wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:50 pm

I don't see it tbh
It appeared to me that Lime Coke was trending toward a townread of Scotty from prior observations, so this 50/50 comment just seemed like a weird conclusion, and I thought that was what he was going for.

And Scotty's acceptance of it didn't really make sense to me either.

I think that the Bloodsealer would be looking for the Skeletal, and I think the Skeletal might want to find a way to signal that they know who the Bloodsealer is, and that's what I saw in their interactions, culminating in this post. To me it seemed like Scotty found LC here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Syn wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:54 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:33 pm

K
Well

it is unlikely an empty slot will be allowed to remain empty all the way to LYLO

this insistence by multiple players to just phone it in and chop someone who isn't even playing is really quite baffling. surely we are capable of better
That's not what I'm saying we should do today. I think Rico made a wolfy post so I'm open to it now.

I don't think we're just going to sleepwalk into a Rico chop, we're just discussing it as an option.

Do you think that he is null or better at this point?

To me, this also stems from a history of playing with Rico. He has been an extremely solid and active player for years. In one game, he even posted 100's of nothingposts just to reach 1,000 in a game. In Secret Playerlist last year, he came and participated to a great extent as a nonplayer (and even trolled a bit). Yes there is a decent chance he just forgot about this game, or has zero interest in playing mafia and signed up for raisins? but his vote at EOD looks more like a wolf in such a scenario than it does town in that scenario.

We might not chop him today, but we're not going to just ignore him either.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

I have no reason to consider rico anything other than null based off of two posts

if you know he's an "extremely solid and active" player, then why is inactivity wolfy? is there some established meta of his where if he rands wolf, he doesn't play? seems unlikely

ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:54 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:26 pm just find it interesting you wanted to string up both shielded people if you could have managed to convince people to grant you their votes

also don't believe you didn't know Dizzy was being shielded lol c'mon
I mean it didn’t really matter when it comes to my vote tbh, since I had already voted marmot at that point.

LC shielding Thunal was so left field that it really made me think thunal was the bloodsealer.

Now without LC to shield her I’m…I guess…even more tunneled on her being bad
This isn't a good look for you because I don't really believe that you believed I was the bloodsealer. I thought it was Dizzy and realized it close to EoD, but after I looked through LC's ISO I thought it was clear. He had Dizzy as his top townread for "reasons" when he tried to explain it.

It's easier for a wolf to think "oh crap, maybe I'm pushing a power role" and be paranoid about that than it is for a townie, since a wolf already knows their push is town. If you're town, you believed I was a wolf but still backed off because LC was townreading me even though he was townreading Dizzy twice as hard for no reason? From the mindset of a townie who confidently believes I'm a wolf, thinking "wait, maybe she's a power role" would not be the first thing that comes to mind.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Syn wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:06 pm I have no reason to consider rico anything other than null based off of two posts

if you know he's an "extremely solid and active" player, then why is inactivity wolfy? is there some established meta of his where if he rands wolf, he doesn't play? seems unlikely
Why are you so interested in discussing this if he's off the table for you today (pending a volume/player change)? Why does it seem unlikely to you that inactivity is an AI facet of his play?

I've already explained what about him I think is wolfy and it isn't from activity.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I know that I asked you a question and you answered it, I'm just confused by your approach right now given your worldview, which seems to involve ignoring Rico until further notice.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Re: The Emperor's Soul [D1]

Post by Thunal33 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:19 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:37 pm I'll focus on clearing as many people as I can and coming to a consensus vote pool.
How’s that ‘clearing’ coming?
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:41 pm
Syn wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:55 pm i am back to thunal/scotty

by the lord ruler the game is solved
Why did you suspect Scotty here?
One of thunal’s random questions. Syn answered but Thunal didn’t seem to do anything with his answer.
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:45 pm I'm not feeling Epi mafia anymore. I caught him from spec in that game where he was wolf with Delta and he felt different there. Here it feels like he's throwing out takes while there it felt like he had a clear agenda.
Hmmmm
Yo, check this progression:
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:06 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:27 am Hmmmm

Yeah never mind it isn't scotty

Why don't you think I believe my reads scotty?
Slightly good look for Marmot imo.
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:12 pm I don't have a scumread and it's frustrating. I feel like it would be a waste to just chop the 1 poster today. I definitely don't want to chop in Scotty, nutella, Syn, Seanzie, or SVS.
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:38 pm In case there's any contention, I'd rather Seanzie die than Marmot. Let's hope this is right.

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
That’s the progression of someone that casts a wide net and doesn’t actually care who goes.
Marmot slightly good look > will not vote 5 names including Seanzie > voting Seanzie over marmot.

I think she forgot who she actually suspected.
I was doing a lot of ISO reading near EoD to find a vote, and on reread I wasn't as confident in Seanzie being town as I was before, but Marmot's more recent posts looked good. I had limited posts and limited time so I couldn't respond to every question or detail my whole progression. I wanted to be right over showing my work in the thread.

Also, "forgot who I actually suspected?" I didn't, but I also wouldn't as a wolf. It's actually towny for me since I make more 180s and have random thoughts about my reads while as a wolf I care more about having a progression that looks good.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't recall my reads between sessions of posting in the thread either. Some yes, but I often have to ISO myself to see what I previously thought (which is one of the reason I like to show my work in the thread)

I was thinking the same thing earlier when Scotty mentioned that, but I don't think it's AI.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Thunal why did you think my flip on Scotty was a good look?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:50 pm I don't recall my reads between sessions of posting in the thread either. Some yes, but I often have to ISO myself to see what I previously thought (which is one of the reason I like to show my work in the thread)

I was thinking the same thing earlier when Scotty mentioned that, but I don't think it's AI.
For me I changed quite a bit in my head, even more so than in the thread. I had tinfoil on you, Scotty, Nutella, and Seanzie but with everyone but Seanzie I put it away because I thought you three looked good on reread.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:52 pm Thunal why did you think my flip on Scotty was a good look?
I think it's towny to make that sort of very quick turnaround. Often wolves want to keep a progression that makes sense to the thread and keep pushes open.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:34 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:26 pm just find it interesting you wanted to string up both shielded people if you could have managed to convince people to grant you their votes

I mean it didn’t really matter when it comes to my vote tbh, since I had already voted marmot at that point.

LC shielding Thunal was so left field that it really made me think thunal was the bloodsealer.

This isn't a good look for you because I don't really believe that you believed I was the bloodsealer. I thought it was Dizzy and realized it close to EoD, but after I looked through LC's ISO I thought it was clear. He had Dizzy as his top townread for "reasons" when he tried to explain it.

It's easier for a wolf to think "oh crap, maybe I'm pushing a power role" and be paranoid about that than it is for a townie, since a wolf already knows their push is town. If you're town, you believed I was a wolf but still backed off because LC was townreading me even though he was townreading Dizzy twice as hard for no reason? From the mindset of a townie who confidently believes I'm a wolf, thinking "wait, maybe she's a power role" would not be the first thing that comes to mind.
Au contrair monfrau

LC made no real lead up to town read too, and then lumped you into the ‘donotkill’ list, hence me thinking he did so for a reason. I didn’t see him townreading dizzy twice as hard as you say, probably because I was a bit tunneled on you.

I think you’re purposefully finding kernels in crackers to try and discredit the witness.

Which is me. I’m the witness

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Scotty wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:19 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:43 pm Image

You only have 60 posts. Read the rules.
What/who even was this a response to?

Based on derpvibes, I wanna give Epi a pass. Based on variablevibes, Epi is definitely capable of doing this as mafia.
Falcon’s entrance seems fine enough. The two lowest posters just outright voting without apparently reading the rules is mighty…coincidental tho.

I will drop both into my teetering scumlean but not in my scumreads. I think they both share equity of being partners with each other for this shtick if it’s really a shtick. It might just be derp. Will avoid D1.
I like Sean’s solving after he answered my question. I feel better on him atm. His rainbow, while not exactly sharing the same scumreads, is close with the townreads. Leantown
SVS had a tone in her recent posts that are playful and also inquisitive that I associate with town SVS. There are other things that I feel like I would have seen that would spell bad SVS that I have not seen, so svs is upper Townlean
nutella- I have liked her vibes but the way she is reacting to certain reads comes off as faux indignation at times. She’s a tough nut to crack but I’m actually putting her into scumlean atm.
Thunal continues to exhibit fringe behavior. When I say fringe, it’s just in the middle. She hasn’t taken many strong stances from my observation, and I feel has overexplained her feelings in some cases.
I also acknowledge that she is very calmly continuing to post thoughts and not go into defensive mode, which is probably??? something a town would be doing in this case.
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:22 pm I'm not a big fan of the vote split rn. We can't have everyone vanity voting or it'll be easy for mafia to control the elim.
this quote oozes ‘come on fellow town, let’s pull it together!’ While slapping everyone’s butt as we go into the cricket pitch or what have you
Did you think I was a power role when you made this post?
ImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:44 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:06 pm I have no reason to consider rico anything other than null based off of two posts

Why are you so interested in discussing this if he's off the table for you today (pending a volume/player change)? Why does it seem unlikely to you that inactivity is an AI facet of his play?

I've already explained what about him I think is wolfy and it isn't from activity.
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:46 pm I know that I asked you a question and you answered it, I'm just confused by your approach right now given your worldview, which seems to involve ignoring Rico until further notice.
because I was already forced once to act in opposition to pushing rico's slot and I don't feel like doing it again, especially if it happens near EOD like it did the first time

it seems unlikely to me because you specifically cited his (abundance of) skill based on past meta, which runs contrary to your claim that his (lack of) skill here is wolf indicative

is he a solid player or not? if he is, then how is his play this game wolf indicative? his play seems more "isn't playing the game" indicative. if he doesn't have a reputation of simply peacing out when randing wolf, then I struggle to grasp any reasonable attempt at wolf-casing the slot

ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:00 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:34 pm

Au contrair monfrau

LC made no real lead up to town read too, and then lumped you into the ‘donotkill’ list, hence me thinking he did so for a reason. I didn’t see him townreading dizzy twice as hard as you say, probably because I was a bit tunneled on you.

I think you’re purposefully finding kernels in crackers to try and discredit the witness.

Which is me. I’m the witness
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:12 pm Dizzy - Reasons

Syn - Appears to be loose and is giving off reads in a way that I feel is towny.

Thunal - Liked how she's gotten reads, posts liked #91 because of the description of the read given to Syn that I wasn't able to put into words myself.

Nutella - Is getting reads, specifically scumreads, in a way that I'm used to seeing her get where it basically snowballs.

Scotty - Kind of already explained it.

Marmot - Responses to suspicion all around him feel fine.

@Dyslexicon
This is what I'm talking about. LC always had Dizzy at the top of his townreads, and when asked to explain gave "reasons".
ImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

the more I see thunal and scotty interact, the more I consider the idea that they are different alignments from one another instead of teamed

could not tell you who's which though

ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Scotty wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:55 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:37 pm I'll focus on clearing as many people as I can and coming to a consensus vote pool.
Laughable that you could clear anyone

If LC wasn’t shielding you I would have voted you.

I still think you’re bad.

Marmot could be good. Their response is not terrible, but they’re also just a scumlean to me atm. I don’t regret voting for them.

Dizzy is an enigma. Syn calling dizzy a top town read is laughable. Dizzy is rather despondent. Epi called him mean, which equates to, as dizzy describes, bluntness. But I see the opposite. He’s a bit aloof and isn’t ruffling any feathers. Blendy, not pushing the envelope. I support a dizzy vote if the rest of y’all with votes remaining choose to go there
You didn't vote me because LC was shielding me, but you had no problem voting Dizzy who LC was also shielding in the same post. If you just wanted LC's strong townreads to be off limits that makes sense, but that's not what you wanted. I feel like if there are two people you think could be the bloodsealer, if you were town you probably wouldn't think it was the one you thought was a wolf all day.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:47 pm

One of thunal’s random questions. Syn answered but Thunal didn’t seem to do anything with his answer.
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:45 pm I'm not feeling Epi mafia anymore. I caught him from spec in that game where he was wolf with Delta and he felt different there. Here it feels like he's throwing out takes while there it felt like he had a clear agenda.
Hmmmm

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:12 pm I don't have a scumread and it's frustrating. I feel like it would be a waste to just chop the 1 poster today. I definitely don't want to chop in Scotty, nutella, Syn, Seanzie, or SVS.
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:38 pm In case there's any contention, I'd rather Seanzie die than Marmot. Let's hope this is right.

That’s the progression of someone that casts a wide net and doesn’t actually care who goes.
Marmot slightly good look > will not vote 5 names including Seanzie > voting Seanzie over marmot.

I was doing a lot of ISO reading near EoD to find a vote, and on reread I wasn't as confident in Seanzie being town as I was before, but Marmot's more recent posts looked good. I had limited posts and limited time so I couldn't respond to every question or detail my whole progression. I wanted to be right over showing my work in the thread.

Also, "forgot who I actually suspected?" I didn't, but I also wouldn't as a wolf. It's actually towny for me since I make more 180s and have random thoughts about my reads while as a wolf I care more about having a progression that looks good.
Would you say you are polarized enough that you would never forget to explain a progression or even forget that you had a specific suspicion?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:01 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:19 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:43 pm Image

You only have 60 posts. Read the rules.
What/who even was this a response to?

Based on derpvibes, I wanna give Epi a pass. Based on variablevibes, Epi is definitely capable of doing this as mafia.
Falcon’s entrance seems fine enough. The two lowest posters just outright voting without apparently reading the rules is mighty…coincidental tho.

I will drop both into my teetering scumlean but not in my scumreads. I think they both share equity of being partners with each other for this shtick if it’s really a shtick. It might just be derp. Will avoid D1.
I like Sean’s solving after he answered my question. I feel better on him atm. His rainbow, while not exactly sharing the same scumreads, is close with the townreads. Leantown
SVS had a tone in her recent posts that are playful and also inquisitive that I associate with town SVS. There are other things that I feel like I would have seen that would spell bad SVS that I have not seen, so svs is upper Townlean
nutella- I have liked her vibes but the way she is reacting to certain reads comes off as faux indignation at times. She’s a tough nut to crack but I’m actually putting her into scumlean atm.
Thunal continues to exhibit fringe behavior. When I say fringe, it’s just in the middle. She hasn’t taken many strong stances from my observation, and I feel has overexplained her feelings in some cases.
I also acknowledge that she is very calmly continuing to post thoughts and not go into defensive mode, which is probably??? something a town would be doing in this case.
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:22 pm I'm not a big fan of the vote split rn. We can't have everyone vanity voting or it'll be easy for mafia to control the elim.
this quote oozes ‘come on fellow town, let’s pull it together!’ While slapping everyone’s butt as we go into the cricket pitch or what have you
Did you think I was a power role when you made this post?
Nope. Let me pull up exactly when that was

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:17 pm

Hmmmm

Would you say you are polarized enough that you would never forget to explain a progression or even forget that you had a specific suspicion?
No, but I think I do it more often as town than as wolf.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:32 am Dizzy and Thunal are probably town btw don't yeet them.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:39 am I have my limited posts I'll use them sparingly.

Townread:
Dizzy
Syn
Thunal
SVS

My main townreads, I won't be targetting them at all.

I'll try to narrow down more before deadline.
@Thunal33 this was the moment

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I also immediately disregarded Dizzy as the likely mark because Lime Coke put dizzy at the top of the list.

No one does that, it’s too obvious.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:20 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:17 pm

Hmmmm

No, but I think I do it more often as town than as wolf.
This is my smug lawyer cross examination moment:

So you’re saying it’s possible

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:21 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:32 am Dizzy and Thunal are probably town btw don't yeet them.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:39 am I have my limited posts I'll use them sparingly.

Townread:
Dizzy
Syn
Thunal
SVS

Okay. But Dizzy was above me in his readslist and mentioned in the first post.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Syn wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:10 pm the more I see thunal and scotty interact, the more I consider the idea that they are different alignments from one another instead of teamed

Take a wolf guess

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:24 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:10 pm the more I see thunal and scotty interact, the more I consider the idea that they are different alignments from one another instead of teamed

Take a wolf guess
AHAHAHAHAHAJA that was actually an autocorrect and how appetizer

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:25 pm

Take a wolf guess
Apropos*

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Take a wolf guess
ugh

thunal?

you?

thunal?

thunal.

... you?

ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:00 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:52 pm Thunal why did you think my flip on Scotty was a good look?
I think it's towny to make that sort of very quick turnaround. Often wolves want to keep a progression that makes sense to the thread and keep pushes open.
This feels very consistent with your defense against Scotty right now, in that you're making a similar argument for how I'm town and for how you're town. Namely that wolves like progressions and that you're saying you and I didn't do that.

It feels weird. I don't know if I can put my finger on why, it might be that I'm worried you're arguing for v!me in order to support an argument for v!Thunal (especially after I flip town), which itself is pretty wolfy.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:26 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:25 pm

Take a wolf guess
Apropos*
A pro's pro

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'm liking Marmot's d2 so far especially that he's trying to solve Rico.

I don't think wolf Syn would just say me/Scotty was a difference check if it was a difference check and Scotty was wolf.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:24 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:21 pm

Townread:
Dizzy
Syn
Thunal
SVS

Okay. But Dizzy was above me in his readslist and mentioned in the first post.
I think we’re just talking around each other

-I already had inherent bias in tunneling you and thought LC making a straight up townread shield of you set off an alarm
-I thought dizzy would be too obvious in listing his mark. He listed his townclear in there somewhere, so all of this talk about whether I did or didn’t scumread either of you is irrelevant because I would be stupid to vote there in case I did hit the PR.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:29 pm Image
:clap:

How long did this take you?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:31 pm I'm liking Marmot's d2 so far especially that he's trying to solve Rico.

I don't think wolf Syn would just say me/Scotty was a difference check if it was a difference check and Scotty was wolf.
I don't think the IF here can be known or confirmed by v!Syn?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:47 pm Y'all should have voted Epi. Perhaps we should do that today in honor of Dizzy.
I'm not mafia and I think you know that. But knock yourself out.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:31 pm I'm liking Marmot's d2 so far especially that he's trying to solve Rico.

ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:30 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:00 pm
This feels very consistent with your defense against Scotty right now, in that you're making a similar argument for how I'm town and for how you're town. Namely that wolves like progressions and that you're saying you and I didn't do that.

It feels weird. I don't know if I can put my finger on why, it might be that I'm worried you're arguing for v!me in order to support an argument for v!Thunal (especially after I flip town), which itself is pretty wolfy.
It's just something I think is generally town indicative for most people.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I agree with this

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:33 pm

I agree with this

ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:32 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:29 pm Image
:clap: