The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Who killed spacedaisy...I mean, of course you know. Should he die?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

DharmaHelper
40%
zeek
10%
A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Night 5]

Post by DharmaHelper »

I got it Eloh.

Deep breaths.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Elohcin »

YAY! :lorab:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 268

Post by zeek »

Jeez, MP, can you not do brevity. I shall respond in a concise version of your tone.

Tell me what about this is unclear, MP, I am not going to accept your word because you think I should. That IS absurd. Have you read your role type? Are you an Indy? What is the logic in us just accepting all your intentions as you give them? You're not more trusted? Explain people voting for you to get the wand for no reason at all? Do I have any more info that voting patterns? Do you? How is my behaviour concerning? Am I asking questions in a mocking tone just to annoy you? Did you do this to me? Who knows? :rolleyes:

I apologise for having my own opinions and expressing them about a non-civ role, yours, and not blindly agreeing with you. You should be worried about the ones staying silent on the subject.

I addressed Roxy's concerns when I read them. Which I only did when she stated I had not responded to them, as I have been planning my proposal I'm had intermittent periods in which I haven't paid full attention. Seriously, you got something you actually want me to address - without this becoming an essay-writing competition - state them. You're barking up the wrong tree.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 463
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Elo, I get it. I tested it out myself. Thanks for explaining.

zeek wrote:Jeez, MP, can you not do brevity. I shall respond in a concise version of your tone.

Tell me what about this is unclear, MP, I am not going to accept your word because you think I should. That IS absurd. Have you read your role type? Are you an Indy? What is the logic in us just accepting all your intentions as you give them? You're not more trusted? Explain people voting for you to get the wand for no reason at all? Do I have any more info that voting patterns? Do you? How is my behaviour concerning? Am I asking questions in a mocking tone just to annoy you? Did you do this to me? Who knows? :rolleyes:

I apologise for having my own opinions and expressing them about a non-civ role, yours, and not blindly agreeing with you. You should be worried about the ones staying silent on the subject.

I addressed Roxy's concerns when I read them. Which I only did when she stated I had not responded to them, as I have been planning my proposal I'm had intermittent periods in which I haven't paid full attention. Seriously, you got something you actually want me to address - without this becoming an essay-writing competition - state them. You're barking up the wrong tree.
You never expressed any logic to distrust me. Why am I an Indy? It says right there. Because I have no alignment. If you think that's completely incompatible with a civilian-friendly game, then fine, but you never expressed any reason to believe that. I'm not asking you to "just accept" my intentions. You can believe me or not if you want. But where in my role description does it say anything that contradicts me playing a civilian-friendly game to the best of my ability?

So you're saying everyone voted for me because they know me and like me? I never saw that reason.

I do apologize if I annoyed you, but I didn't realize asking someone to explain their distrust in a role/player that is so evidently 100% neutral independent was annoying.

Yes, there is more info than voting patterns -- it's called the thread.

Duly noted re: Rox's questioning of you, thanks.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Of course I have a natural distrust of a "neutral" role because you don't really have to care who wins. We don't know whether you really do, what you're capable of and how your secrets will affect the rest of us. And while I am annoyed, I'm less worried about you. I would be even less so if you had made the gesture I asked of you in taking the Ring, but it's a moot point now.

The thread is subjective and you know that. Evidence of that is my "worrying behaviour" which time will tell is actually healthy mistrust.

I've had a thought, what if these items people are gettig are Voldemorts horuxes?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:Of course I have a natural distrust of a "neutral" role because you don't really have to care who wins. We don't know whether you really do, what you're capable of and how your secrets will affect the rest of us. And while I am annoyed, I'm less worried about you. I would be even less so if you had made the gesture I asked of you in taking the Ring, but it's a moot point now.

The thread is subjective and you know that. Evidence of that is my "worrying behaviour" which time will tell is actually healthy mistrust.

I've had a thought, what if these items people are gettig are Voldemorts horuxes?
Fair enough, but clearly I do seem to care who wins, yes? Otherwise I would have just kept my mouth shut about Dom, dropped my suspicion of him, and went along my way.

I don't understand why you would have felt better if I would take the ring. Apparently, we can't vote on it anyway.

Yes, but if voting patterns were the ONLY ways someone could build a case, then surely the best plan of action would be to throw your teammates under the bus every time?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Was DF caught through voting patterns? He really caught, at least partially, by weird and seemingly insincere content of his posts. Sure, it's subjective, but why avoid looking at it completely?

I don't remember you being fixated on only voting patterns in the past, unless I'm mistaken.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And do you think we should vote Snowy or DH first; which do you feel more strongly about then?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Urgh, clearly I'm not articulating very well today. Am I fixated on voting? No. Is it the ONLY way to build a case? NO. Am I avoiding looking at thread evidence completely? No (MP, again with the hyperbole). Do I believe the thread is good for catching baddies? YES. But voting patterns can be a good basis for case building. We've just had a close vote between two baddies, which way everybody came down on can be very helpful when looking through their previous votes.

I'd have felt better if you'd have offered to take the Ring because you'd be helping protect a civ from recrimination for taking it. One of us has to or a baddie will get it.

linki - DH. Who are your suspects?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:Urgh, clearly I'm not articulating very well today. Am I fixated on voting? No. Is it the ONLY way to build a case? NO. Am I avoiding looking at thread evidence completely? No (MP, again with the hyperbole). Do I believe the thread is good for catching baddies? YES. But voting patterns can be a good basis for case building. We've just had a close vote between two baddies, which way everybody came down on can be very helpful when looking through their previous votes.

I'd have felt better if you'd have offered to take the Ring because you'd be helping protect a civ from recrimination for taking it. One of us has to or a baddie will get it.

linki - DH. Who are your suspects?
Got it. You just seemed really fixated on voting patterns and weren't mentioning thread evidence at all, so I misunderstood your views. Thanks for elaborating.

Well, I get that reasoning. Honestly, I was still thinking about it, but I didn't want to take something that would get me killed either, so I was a bit (understandably, IMO) hesitant. Hopefully a baddie won't get it.

You know, that's a good question. I'm still feeling relatively good about TH, so despite the discussion about him yesterday he still isn't a suspect. I still feel S~V~S's gameplay struck me as bad bad bad throughout D4-N4 especially, but her behavior during the question curse was at times feeling more civvie-like to me... that in combination with something that TH apparently saw as well as what happened with Lily Potter make me believe she's either Voldy or Snape, so I'm trying to take a step back and consider it could be the latter.

That leaves me with DH and bea (mild suspicion). I hope to hear from bea because she has posted 75 times and I can't remember much of any actual suspicion she's thrown around.

I'd love to vote DH tomorrow, but I keep going back and forth on him, and now I'm feeling a bit nervous about that again, especially since his response made me feel better. Nonetheless, there are reasons that I believe he could be bad.

I think you and Russtifinko could be bad, but I really need to find some time to actually look through your posts before I make a fair assessment.

It's getting to the point where I'm feeling unsure about many of the current players... and 5 of them are completely absent (Hedge, rey, LoRab, Lizzy, and sabie), so that's annoying.

What do you think of juliets and timmer?
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Snow Dog »

If any of my votes are causing concern, ask me about them. I'll answer as best I can.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

juliets is always hard to read, but nothing of hers has struck me as odd. timmer I've never played with but I generally feel quite good about. Seems genuine. Only thing that has me wondering about him is that he's offered himself twice to take the wand and helmet (if I remember correctly).

Russ is an interesting one I can't place, hasn't really got that involved compared to the other game I've played with him. I thought he was possibly a Suit before Bass' lynch.

bea appears to be silenced, I'd like to hear what she has to say about your suspicions as I've generally found her sincere.

What exactly is it that makes you think I could be bad? I don't recall you mentioning my name until Rox did and you still haven't really expressed any reasons for this.

linki
Snow Dog - Would you agree the fact you haven't voted for either lynched Suit is suspicious? What about every time a non-Suit has been lynched you've always voted (late on as well) for the lynched individual?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:juliets is always hard to read, but nothing of hers has struck me as odd. timmer I've never played with but I generally feel quite good about. Seems genuine. Only thing that has me wondering about him is that he's offered himself twice to take the wand and helmet (if I remember correctly).

Russ is an interesting one I can't place, hasn't really got that involved compared to the other game I've played with him. I thought he was possibly a Suit before Bass' lynch.

bea appears to be silenced, I'd like to hear what she has to say about your suspicions as I've generally found her sincere.

What exactly is it that makes you think I could be bad? I don't recall you mentioning my name until Rox did and you still haven't really expressed any reasons for this.

linki
Snow Dog - Would you agree the fact you haven't voted for either lynched Suit is suspicious? What about every time a non-Suit has been lynched you've always voted (late on as well) for the lynched individual?
Thanks!

Well, honestly I don't feel that strongly about you yet; I've just had more of a vibes-based read on you all game and some of the time your posts haven't struck me as genuine. IIRC your voting record isn't too great either, but I suppose you're not the only one! Like I said, I'll read back. I'm multitasking at the moment, but I'll probably have some time later tonight, so if I come up with anything concrete (and I wouldn't vote you until I do, at a minimum), I'll let you know.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Interesting questions, zeek.

I, for one, fully support a comprehensive vote analysis of all players. The more info you get, the better. But the Thread is where it all really happens. We're not data points, we're people! Deceptive and sly avatars of guile and misdirection.

Are the items horcruxes? Will we have to kill each recipient before Voldemort can die? :eek: dun dun dunnnnn

I highly doubt that (the killing thing), but we might have to get all the items together somehow if it's true. Are we allowed to give items to other players? Of course, this isn't the Voldemort game, it's the Champions Game. This kind of Horcrux shenaniganry can only go so far, if the items are indeed Horcruxes.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:Are we allowed to give items to other players?
Unless I specify otherwise, no.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hey, MP, I wanna ask you something. You don't have to reveal any info, I'd just like to know: how is your win condition going? :noble:

I support MP, he has clearly already cast his lot in with the Civvies. To me, he's a Civvie that we don't need to worry about ever losing.

Unless he takes that Ring. Who knows?

Who has volunteered to take it so far? Any admitters?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:Hey, MP, I wanna ask you something. You don't have to reveal any info, I'd just like to know: how is your win condition going? :noble:

I support MP, he has clearly already cast his lot in with the Civvies. To me, he's a Civvie that we don't need to worry about ever losing.

Unless he takes that Ring. Who knows?

Who has volunteered to take it so far? Any admitters?
Well, from a numbers standpoint, I still have a long way to go, but I think I have a chance. It's tough to say really.

I'm still technically considering taking the ring, but I really doubt I will.

I presume you haven't asked for it then?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Long Con wrote:Who has volunteered to take it so far? Any admitters?
Is this wise?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:
Long Con wrote:Who has volunteered to take it so far? Any admitters?
Is this wise?
I think it's a good question, as the more speculation that happens in the thread the better (usually), but I do wonder if it will benefit Gollum somehow.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That said, I'm not really sure Gollum is even a threat.

Frankly, I'm starting to think all four independent roles aren't technically that much of a threat, other than maybe those four roles that Omega Red needs dead to win. But who knows?
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

It's Sauron that is the threat I'd say. Gollum's win condition is probably linked to this as well. Maybe he'll need whoever gets it dead.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:It's Sauron that is the threat I'd say. Gollum's win condition is probably linked to this as well. Maybe he'll need whoever gets it dead.
Interesting theory. That's certainly possible. :ponder:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Post by S~V~S »

Elohcin wrote:Okay, maybe I will try to be even a bit clearer. I can send in the name of MovingPicture07 but it wouldn't mean a hill of beans to the host. BUT, if I send a PM to the host saying, "I want the ring" it would count.
I am confused because he told me the exact opposite. I will show you the PM post game. So I did what I did and I am OK with it

:shrug:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

New theory:

The Wand is related the Voldemort's secrets.
The Cerebro Helmet is related to Omega Red's secrets.
The Ring is related to Gollum's secrets.

I guess the next one could be a hat or a bar of soap, eh?
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
zeek wrote:It's Sauron that is the threat I'd say. Gollum's win condition is probably linked to this as well. Maybe he'll need whoever gets it dead.
kinda attached to what LC said, has lilly been around since last night? If she's still around by Day 6, i'd say she's probably worth trusting as Voldies role states that his Horcruxes die the next day.

I get Elo's ring logic, not sure if it's something I'd want to pursue myself...

Anyone else seeing DH as uncharacteristically antagonistic? While I've only played one game of mafia with him and it was helpful reDom, it seems like he's just throwing suspicion around w/o and agenda or clear goal, which seems weird to me.

As a person who typically trust Indys even people I suspect as LMS indies when it's early enough in the game, or civvies are really doing shit, I don't see a problem with keeping Mp around for a bit. It's important to be mindful that he is still fallible, and that while he can be trusted not to be corrupt(unless he just feels like screw civvies over....), if he's chasing bare leads, Mafia would be incentivized to keep him alive.
linki
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Personally, I was thinking Death match, but considering That's what Epi did in LoZ, I doubt he'd do it again. I'm not sure how that would work considering that from the host post it seems that you are allow to give the ring up. Maybe by killing the person with the ring, or getting them lynched before they're are able to give it up, Gollum wins?
I've never actually seen the LotR movies, What does the person get in the movies for having the rings, and what did they get last game?

linki x2
zeek wrote:New theory:

I doubt this only because It would mean that for a period, Gollum, Omega, and Hattie would not be doing anything, which sounds off to me. I feel like it's more just traditional night polls with effects similar to Doctor who, but providing items to players.
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That's a good point about DH, Made. I do think he has been like that... and even though he has responded well, it's still odd he backed off of Bass and switched to Dom at IMO a very opportune time, among other things. Do you think he's bad? You seemed to think so earlier, but then backed off a bit.

Interesting theory, zeek! However, I'm torn. I think Made's explanation of providing items to players might make more sense... but in the way of Gollum, I could see the Ring being a part of his secrets easily. Having the wand myself, I haven't been made aware of any connection to Voldy.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

zeek wrote:
linki
Snow Dog - Would you agree the fact you haven't voted for either lynched Suit is suspicious? What about every time a non-Suit has been lynched you've vote cways voted (late on as well) for the lynched individual?
I wasn't aware that I had, but in Bass' case he very nearly got my vote.

But if you look at any game....I seem to mostly vote civs. :P I suck at mafia. :sigh:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Snow Dog wrote:I wasn't aware that I had, but in Bass' case he very nearly got my vote.

But if you look at any game....I seem to mostly vote civs. :P I suck at mafia. :sigh:
So your answer as to why you've voted with the majority every single lynch except Suit lynches is you suck?
Forgive me, but that stinks.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

zeek wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I wasn't aware that I had, but in Bass' case he very nearly got my vote.

So your answer as to why you've voted with the majority every single lynch except Suit lynches is you suck?
Forgive me, but that stinks.
i didn't vote DF because i didn't see what others had seen. I didn't vote bass because SVS put me off it.

You stink!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

zeek if you are trying to say I tried to save bass you are totally off. I don't know who Cyclops is or where his vote was cast. When I voted Dom bass was already most likely doomed.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

You never voted your teammates in Who either, even though it was making it so obvious you were a Cyberman. You can see why this would make me think the same is happening this time?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:You never voted your teammates in Who either, even though it was making it so obvious you were a Cyberman. You can see why this would make me think the same is happening this time?
I will admit, you make a good point. I'll have to take a look back at Snowy's posts tonight as well, I think.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

zeek wrote:You never voted your teammates in Who either, even though it was making it so obvious you were a Cyberman. You can see why this would make me think the same is happening this time?
You are wrong this time. You of all people should know I have difficulty deciding who to vote for.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

And I have often voted for team mates in past games. Stop with the one game tunnel vision.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Anyway. How do you know I haven't voted for a suit? Maybe I have?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

So I should consider how civ Snow Dog had trouble voting in that game but forget bad Snow Dog not voting for his teammates that game? Make up your mind, remember or forget that game? That's the most recent game you've played when you've been bad.

You appear to ignore DF entirely and I can't find where you were convinced by S~V~S over Bass.

I don't know, but you haven't lynched a Suit. Are you saying you think Boomslang (who made it Bass 3-4 Dom) is a Suit? That's the only unknown you've voted for.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

Made I am surprised at you honestly I would have thought you would've picked up on what I'm getting at by now :/
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

so much talk for a night period :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FYI: Night 5 ends at 8:22pm EST. This is in anticipation of Thursday's lynch, when I will not be home until 8:30pm EST or so to post.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:so much talk for a night period :)
What do you think, Elo?

You said something about TH being bad earlier; do you still believe that to be true?

Any other suspects?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

zeek wrote:So I should consider how civ Snow Dog had trouble voting in that game but forget bad Snow Dog not voting for his teammates that game? Make up your mind, remember or forget that game? That's the most recent game you've played when you've been bad.

You appear to ignore DF entirely and I can't find where you were convinced by S~V~S over Bass.

I don't know, but you haven't lynched a Suit. Are you saying you think Bthingoomslang (who made it Bass 3-4 Dom) is a Suit? That's the only unknown you've voted for.
I did n't vote my team as I was trying something new. I don't play any two games the same though. Besides being indecisive. I ignored Df and i ignored you and i ignored many other players. I am still ignoring players.
I wasn't convinced by SVS so much as persuaded. She said as a civ she made the same mistake bass had made. I trusted her word and took it on board.

I don't know who boomslang is.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:so much talk for a night period :)
What do you think, Elo?

You said something about TH being bad earlier; do you still believe that to be true?

Any other suspects?
I do think TH could be bad. I will always think he could because I know he is very good at it. It was pointed out that he may have had a baddie slip by revealing info only a baddie could know. He claimed it was a good guess. I was planning on rereading him during the next day phase to see if there was anything noteworthy.

I agree with the DH suspicions.

As for the snow dog suspicions, I am not sure. I always seem to see SD as an innocent civ. I understand his point about not being good at voting baddies and I also understand his point about being easily persuaded by SVS. SD is easily persuaded. I am not trying to put him down by saying that, though. I am an easily persuaded Mafia player as well. And heck, I am not very good at persuading others. So, not a great combination for Mafia playing. Anyway, the fact that I tend to see SD as an innocent civ is the very thing I am cautious about. I will be rereading him tomorrow as well.

For now, those are my top three suspects, DH being first on the list. I would most definitely vote him if that is where the majority would like to vote.

I hate talking about this at night though....I'm paranoid :p
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

And, I am also curious as to who has volunteered to take the ring if those of you are willing to share. If any of you have yet to see my post in the Random thread about how Epi and I got our kids good (in reference to the ring) you ought to stroll over there and find the post. Hilarious!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Thanks, Elo! Fair enough. I won't ask you more until the day starts. :P
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

so you lynch someone that couldn't vote or defend himself. real champ like guys and gals. :feb: .
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Are we saying both Mongoose's vote and Turnip Head's voted were forced? Otherwise I can't understand a vote for Lizzie.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: GoC 2014 [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who tried to bludgeon MP?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:17 pm

bea
No votes

Boomslang
No votes

Dom
Spacedaisy (2), DharmaHelper (3), Dom (4), MovingPictures07 (5), Elohcin (6), juliets (7), S~V~S (8), timmer (10), Roxy (11), Long Con (12), zeek (13), Made (15), Snow Dog (17), nijuukyugou (18), Russtifinko (20), Boomslang (21)
76%

DharmaHelper
No votes

Elohcin
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

juliets
No votes

Lizzy
Mongoose (19)
5%

Long Con
Turnip Head (14)
5%

Lorab
No votes

Made
No votes

Mongoose
No votes

MovingPictures07
No votes

nijuukyugou
No votes

reywaS
No votes

Roxy
No votes

Russtifinko
No votes

sabie12
No votes

Snow Dog
No votes

spacedaisy
Lily Potter (16)
5%

S~V~S
No votes

timmer
No votes

Turnip Head
No votes

zeek
No votes

Vompatti (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Metalmarsh89 (9)
10%

Total votes : 21
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

zeek wrote:New theory:

I love this.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Night 5: One Ring to Uproot Them All
The grey wizard spoke.

“I have whispered the names of the volunteers into the ear of a young Hobbit, and he has chosen a ring-bearer with my guidance.

“And now, I will pluck out the ceremonial root from the ground to bid you all a good journey.”

The grey wizard stopped as he reached down.

“This wasn’t here before.”

“What is it?” asked A Person.

“The head of a turnip.”

Turnip Head has been killed by Mr. Boddy. It is now Day 6. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, that was kind of unexpected, since there was speculation of him being a Suit.

RIP (I'm pretty sure) TH. :rip:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”