Smalltown Circus [Game Over] - Mafia Win

Moderator: Community Team

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Smalltown Circus [Day 1] - Sabotage

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

This relationship is long distance so that's hard as fuck I've never really done a successful ldr. But God I love her so so so much aaaaa.

Send help
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:01 am This relationship is long distance so that's hard as fuck I've never really done a successful ldr. But God I love her so so so much aaaaa.

Send help
u got this :3 have fun you deserve it
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

reads on dokidoki?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:05 am reads on dokidoki?
thats who I forgot about. I think town lean but pretty null for me rn
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

]I guess maybe I'll bother doing this since I'm bored and don't want to do my job and I'm feeling a little better

Thanks lily I love you I miss you uwu and stuff

It's Abigail's super awesome I'm so good at mafia legacy list extraordinaire. Starring me the cutest to ever do it.

First up the best flavor of Coke ever.

Lime Coke - wells wells wells Bread is town as ever. I mean I largely found bread off the aggro but I think since than his defense of Porscha and general attitude is just like towny. Town Core and move on with your life.

Next up

nutella - This peanut butter rip off was a hard nut to Crack. God I'm so funny. Anyways I have a power read that the first line super big in thread back and forth blow up is ALWAYS town vs town. And I know what you're thinking. Abigail this read is dumb but go read like champs G1 Clouds vs The X where I used this read. Or SPF vs Twice Shrunk in some game I don't remember where I used this read. Or Achro vs someone in some game I don't remember where I used this read or Caitlin vs someone in a few games where I used this read. Or... anyways also I actually do just kinda feel like Nuts solving is the best in this game right now and that they actually care about searching for alignment through their play instead of just pushing empty. Town Core and move on

Next up

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - do I have a good reason to town lean nook? Uh not really actually. I kinda was just basing the read off general early vibes and similar feelings about the game and flipless and set up and... yeah honestly Nook can probs be scum? Fuck if I know. I won't cry if Nook dies and I wouldn't be shocked either way

Next!

MartinG99 - I honestly don't remember much. I know Martin has made some big posts I read through but they didn't make me feel warm and fuzzy in my tum tum. They made me feel bored and lonely in my head. Scum lean.

Okay get in line. Next...

Seanzie - meh like they've been active? And it's been okay? But also like they are asking for a D3 pass? And that's pretty not okay? So kill them I guess? But like meh? Scum lean.

Next...

Lilypetal - lily was the first to move the game forward towards a solve in a meaningful way IMHO her solving is real and she's not pushing an agenda but trying to find players. Good good yes. She is trying to keep the thread in a positive place and pushing towards a solution to the game. Yes yes. She lock town just set it and forget it.

Next...lols Porschas name is misspelled in the player list

Proscha - town cause like frustration is towny. I do think she genuinely feels like falcon is bad and nobody is trying to solve that even though like he's top wagon. I don't like fully disagree. Also read what I said about T v T fights early in the Nutella run down. Copy paste. Lock it in and move on town cccccore.

Next

falcon45ca - I dunno bruh like Falcon is so hard for me to read and honestly I'm fine killing him I don't have a good reason other than I simply do not town read him. I think his play feels like it did in the first game I saw wolf falcon where half the game was calling him outed wolf and half the game was hard defending him and one player was hard pushing getting annoyed and getting extremely frustrated... kill with impunity.

Next

☆Princess Abigail☆ - I'm in my town meta

Next

112 - the omgus naked vote on me never comes from a wolf. Like a wolf wants to stay alive andthey would fake a case on me... it wouldn't even be that hard. Town lean.

Next

dokidoki - my mason is towny AF pure and goated. Read the posts show me the agenda. Show me the baddddd I don't see it. So pure so town so real. Town Core it bb.

Next

DrWilgy - I dunno like I feel like wolf Wilgy would be just burned out after Cyberpunk I feel like the posts are fine but I'm not like feeling anything from them. I wanna town lean Wilgy but part of that is just cause I do that with people I consider my friends when I'm not sure I dunno you tell me

I'm wrong on 1 max in town core in most cases

Everything else is like much more swingywhen it comes to me

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:04 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:01 am This relationship is long distance so that's hard as fuck I've never really done a successful ldr. But God I love her so so so much aaaaa.

Send help
u got this :3 have fun you deserve it
Indeed. I'm just like a clingy person and irl that's not so bad cause I can be happy just being around someone even if they want to do their own thing but in ldr that's manifesting as me like messaging her all the time and wanting to spend a lot of time with her and I'm trying to control that but it's hard because I'm clingyyyyy

And she's very understanding of who I am buts I want to be less me.

But I'm just happy I got a chance lol didn't think it would happen ever... and it's been really amazing.

Anyways uh None of this batters

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Batters or matters even

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:05 am reads on dokidoki?
So town so pure so wonderful so honest so don't kill

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Someone town read me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Wait wtf how do I have one 100 posts... good lord

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin once told me I'm a good player cause I generate content but I think I'm a problem

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:45 am Someone town read me
i town read u
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:48 am
i town read u
Actually or are you just appeasing me?

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:49 am
i town read u
nah ur last bit of posts are towny
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:50 am
i town read u
Elaborate?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I agree I just wanna see what you see

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:55 am
i town read u
Elaborate?
effort

thoughts

vibe

good

meow
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:55 am I agree I just wanna see what you see
this makes me think ur wolfy tho :c back to square one
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:57 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:55 am
i town read u
Elaborate?
effort

thoughts

vibe

good

meow
Meow indeed

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I think it's time we admit that I'm the best to ever do it. And the cutest too.

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:58 am I think it's time we admit that I'm the best to ever do it. And the cutest too.
true
☆Princess Abigail☆

fake it till you make it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:00 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:58 am I think it's time we admit that I'm the best to ever do it. And the cutest too.
true

Your pretty cute to. Wanna mason?

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:01 am
true

if im in ur hood tomorrow sure
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:06 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:01 am
true

if im in ur hood tomorrow sure
This is blackmail. I already locked in my action.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Just love me instead!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Okies but like... why are we not just killing Martin though?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Allllll by myselfffffff

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:18 am Okies but like... why are we not just killing Martin though?
eh
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:38 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:18 am Okies but like... why are we not just killing Martin though?
eh
Like... his content is just there... it's just kinda lacking... this is not the Martin I remember.

Is there a reason I shouldn't think this?

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:33 am ]I guess maybe I'll bother doing this since I'm bored and don't want to do my job and I'm feeling a little better

It's Abigail's super awesome I'm so good at mafia legacy list extraordinaire. Starring me the cutest to ever do it.

Lime Coke - wells wells wells Bread is town as ever. I mean I largely found bread off the aggro but I think since than his defense of Porscha and general attitude is just like towny. Town Core and move on with your life.

Next up

nutella - This peanut butter rip off was a hard nut to Crack. God I'm so funny. Anyways I have a power read that the first line super big in thread back and forth blow up is ALWAYS town vs town. And I know what you're thinking. Abigail this read is dumb but go read like champs G1 Clouds vs The X where I used this read. Or SPF vs Twice Shrunk in some game I don't remember where I used this read. Or Achro vs someone in some game I don't remember where I used this read or Caitlin vs someone in a few games where I used this read. Or... anyways also I actually do just kinda feel like Nuts solving is the best in this game right now and that they actually care about searching for alignment through their play instead of just pushing empty. Town Core and move on

Next up

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - do I have a good reason to town lean nook? Uh not really actually. I kinda was just basing the read off general early vibes and similar feelings about the game and flipless and set up and... yeah honestly Nook can probs be scum? Fuck if I know. I won't cry if Nook dies and I wouldn't be shocked either way

Next!

MartinG99 - I honestly don't remember much. I know Martin has made some big posts I read through but they didn't make me feel warm and fuzzy in my tum tum. They made me feel bored and lonely in my head. Scum lean.

Seanzie - meh like they've been active? And it's been okay? But also like they are asking for a D3 pass? And that's pretty not okay? So kill them I guess? But like meh? Scum lean.

Next...

Lilypetal - lily was the first to move the game forward towards a solve in a meaningful way IMHO her solving is real and she's not pushing an agenda but trying to find players. Good good yes. She is trying to keep the thread in a positive place and pushing towards a solution to the game. Yes yes. She lock town just set it and forget it.

Proscha - town cause like frustration is towny. I do think she genuinely feels like falcon is bad and nobody is trying to solve that even though like he's top wagon. I don't like fully disagree. Also read what I said about T v T fights early in the Nutella run down. Copy paste. Lock it in and move on town cccccore.

Next

falcon45ca - I dunno bruh like Falcon is so hard for me to read and honestly I'm fine killing him I don't have a good reason other than I simply do not town read him. I think his play feels like it did in the first game I saw wolf falcon where half the game was calling him outed wolf and half the game was hard defending him and one player was hard pushing getting annoyed and getting extremely frustrated... kill with impunity.

Next

Next

112 - the omgus naked vote on me never comes from a wolf. Like a wolf wants to stay alive andthey would fake a case on me... it wouldn't even be that hard. Town lean.

Next

dokidoki - my mason is towny AF pure and goated. Read the posts show me the agenda. Show me the baddddd I don't see it. So pure so town so real. Town Core it bb.

Next

DrWilgy - I dunno like I feel like wolf Wilgy would be just burned out after Cyberpunk I feel like the posts are fine but I'm not like feeling anything from them. I wanna town lean Wilgy but part of that is just cause I do that with people I consider my friends when I'm not sure I dunno you tell me

I like this post a lot, but why are you saying you cant read falcon well when you've said in some other semi recent games, as both alignments, that you're really good at reading falcon? Where did this change come from?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:42 am
eh
Like... his content is just there... it's just kinda lacking... this is not the Martin I remember.

I also dont really remember what his posts entailed but I felt more null than like, scummy vibes? I feel like maybe he mentioned he was posting less cuz of something irl so my brain just put him to the side. I wonder if that actually happened or if I'm thinking of Sean's thing
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sorry lily I know you asked about my 112 read but my brain kinda gave up on me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I *understood* the "effort tell" comment made about 112, but iirc, 112's activity levels are often determined by outside influence, so unless I'm missing critical effort tell 112 lore, then I'm inclined to consider it nai
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I am scheduled to wake up after eod I'm pretty sure, so unless I happen to wake up early, I'm leaving my vote on falcon and I still believe in the read
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:08 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:33 am ]I guess maybe I'll bother doing this since I'm bored and don't want to do my job and I'm feeling a little better

Next up

Next up

Next!

Next...

Next

Next

Next

Next

Next

I like this post a lot, but why are you saying you cant read falcon well when you've said in some other semi recent games, as both alignments, that you're really good at reading falcon? Where did this change come from?
Define semi recent? Cause I haven't said that since he snowed me twice in a row and that was like a few months ago.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:11 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:42 am
eh

I also dont really remember what his posts entailed but I felt more null than like, scummy vibes? I feel like maybe he mentioned he was posting less cuz of something irl so my brain just put him to the side. I wonder if that actually happened or if I'm thinking of Sean's thing
The iso is short enough I'll go dig through it I wanna see if maybe I'm missing something anyways

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Imma stay on falcon either way I'll be in bed soon and I don't want Porscha to dieeee

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

The following effort shall hence be known as the one time Abigail bothered to open an ISO pls send help I hate this.
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:40 am I suppose as courtesy I should note that I've been aware of the game but I've not really been paying attention to it since a massive posts haven't been made and I've been thoroughly enjoying Baldurs Gate 3 among other things.

I'll be here to give this game my focus in like 9-10 hours. Also, now checking on it, there doesn't seem to be a clearly defined posting requirement. Unless there's like a site-wide rule now or something about that.
As far as I can tell this is the only post that appears to mention busyness. I can't blame Martin for putting BG3 before mafia I mean like who wouldn't.

What I don't like is the promise of game focus that just kind of never happens. This iso is 9 posts at 3? hours to EoD and he's flying under the radar. No bueno.
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:39 pm Wilgy like (early energy I liked a fair bit)
Limecoke like (p#161 in particular)

falcon semi-like (I like the callout of the half-serious read but he walks back his SR after the defense of it, when I think the defense wasn't all that great)
Nanook semi-like (#202 kinda lines up where I was at that point, idk where the porscha thing came from they're just null imo)
seanzie semi-semi-like (I have the slightest feeling that #270 and #271 are towny since he sorta just implicitly/indirectly shrugs on himself but then calls it good strategy, a thing I don't think a wolf would do)

112 semi-dislike (defense of half-serious read bugs me, calls it a natural thing that towns do instead of exemplifying that it is solvy or something to that effect. Doki doki makes valid point about #80 being kinda towny though)
nutella semi-dislike

the rest I don't really have an opinion on

Lily
Porscha
Abigail
doki doki
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:01 pm Oh god I signed up for flipless, lord help me
it's gonna be even more wonderful if the poisoner, trapper, SK, and mafia all land a kill n1

Ideally not all of that happens, as there are a few ways to stop each of those, but I see plenty of chances for a scuffed gamestate given the flipless (which may be better thought of as a free unpreventable and unstoppable super-janitor of all alignments for the mafia's sake; some roles can help with that but it relies on trusting those roles)
This entire reads list is just a WHOLE bunch of words that amount to hedge reads on every slot mentioned with no substance. -1
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:40 pm I know I don't have a tidbit on Nutella. I just haven't played with them in ages, and I haven't seen anything to suggest they're town to me.
Unnecessary shade post while excusing their read if it's wrong because "silly me it's been so long"

If Martin is wolf bet bet Nutella is IC
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:47 pm I missed Nanook's elaboration on the porscha read, and I see where its coming from but I rather not have faith in a probability read based on some broad-ish behavior.

Porcha's also the tracker. I'd say that's worth a night's wait at least.

[VOTE: 112] aubergine
I've noticed a little bit that Martin is completely unwilling to close the door to anything. The vote on 112 is less wolfy I think they were at one and it was me.

What I don't like is that this post is like basically hedging on Porscha much like they've done elsewhere it's saying well give her a day but also maybe she's a wolf. No bueno.
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:58 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:54 pm Why don't you have an opinion on me?
a lot of your posts are preety thin + I don't know you from the past (at least, I don't think so, maybe I've seen your name once before but I can't recall)

and I just haven't gotten around to figuring how I should engage you and others in order to solve
I really really hate this post because lily is like the main driving force of content in this game and I don't believe for one second that someone could at this point in the game not have a read on her.
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:04 pm Sean, I am paranoid of you. That's why I wanted to get the slightest pointer one way or another so I can rest my mind lol.

I still recall that one game where you poked and semi-pushed me really early, and I thought you were wolf for it, and was correct about it but ended up changing my mind till it was too late and you just nuked everyone. I think it was that avatar/airbender game?
Meh? I feel like Sean is an easy push to make and like I am not a fan of how they are going about it.
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:13 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:04 pm Sean, I am paranoid of you. That's why I wanted to get the slightest pointer one way or another so I can rest my mind lol.

I still recall that one game where you poked and semi-pushed me really early, and I thought you were wolf for it, and was correct about it but ended up changing my mind till it was too late and you just nuked everyone. I think it was that avatar/airbender game?
Also reanimators.
Wait have I been misremembering the whole time?

Seems I was remembering the beginning of reanimators and the end ending of Atla as one game. Which is weird.
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:26 pm For several games I was thinking of it as Atla but I never actually checked smh.
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:04 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:47 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:47 pm I missed Nanook's elaboration on the porscha read, and I see where its coming from but I rather not have faith in a probability read based on some broad-ish behavior.

It's specific to her so not really that broad imo

Also have really high success rate at correctly tring her when she's town so

Tracker also not on the shortlist of roles to not kill d1 anyways
I suppose so if its more of a meta-specific thing. Thought it was broad as in like you'd foreseeably could apply to any other potential wolves. For some reason I didn't recall this sooner, but I have to ask @Seanzie if he was actually BSing about his read accuracy on Porscha in that recent wolf game or if he actually has that.

As for stuff not to kill d1, for me its largely just whatever adds information to the game or otherwise prevents death that shouldn't be instantly thrown out.

I think that ends up being a list of like, just thinking about the roles in isolation,

Wilgy (jailkeeper)
Lime (doctor)
Lily (coroner)*
Seanzie (delayed cop)*
Nutella (watcher)
Porscha (tracker)

Stuff with * is stuff that could be fake-able without much issue so idk about them. Which is only half or a third of the players in the game depending on how you take it.
Meh this is like okay I think
My conclusion is that Martin hedges on almost every read they make and keeps the doors open for pushes into everyone even his town reads. His flow in the game seems to be following the thread into sus on the slots that are gaining traction or others have mentioned feeling bad about.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 42
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Martin] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

That's it btw that's every post

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Next up

Next up

Next!

Next...

Next

Next

Next

Next

Next

I'm not asking for anything. I'm taking a D3 pass, and there is nothing you can do about it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:33 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:08 am

Next up

Next up

Next!

Next...

Next

Next

Next

Next

Next

Define semi recent? Cause I haven't said that since he snowed me twice in a row and that was like a few months ago.
I'm going to make my feelings on falcon known but they should not be widely trusted. Falcon to me is more proactive in pushing and aggro as wolf as I remember it. He will still low post still fluff post but his posts are more agendad and he it's often a bigger part of the flow of the game with a higher number of posts actually pushing thoughts and less fluffy spam.

Now. Which falcon is in this game?

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:52 am The following effort shall hence be known as the one time Abigail bothered to open an ISO pls send help I hate this.
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:40 am I suppose as courtesy I should note that I've been aware of the game but I've not really been paying attention to it since a massive posts haven't been made and I've been thoroughly enjoying Baldurs Gate 3 among other things.

I'll be here to give this game my focus in like 9-10 hours. Also, now checking on it, there doesn't seem to be a clearly defined posting requirement. Unless there's like a site-wide rule now or something about that.
As far as I can tell this is the only post that appears to mention busyness. I can't blame Martin for putting BG3 before mafia I mean like who wouldn't.

What I don't like is the promise of game focus that just kind of never happens. This iso is 9 posts at 3? hours to EoD and he's flying under the radar. No bueno.
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:39 pm Wilgy like (early energy I liked a fair bit)

falcon semi-like (I like the callout of the half-serious read but he walks back his SR after the defense of it, when I think the defense wasn't all that great)
Nanook semi-like (#202 kinda lines up where I was at that point, idk where the porscha thing came from they're just null imo)
seanzie semi-semi-like (I have the slightest feeling that #270 and #271 are towny since he sorta just implicitly/indirectly shrugs on himself but then calls it good strategy, a thing I don't think a wolf would do)

112 semi-dislike (defense of half-serious read bugs me, calls it a natural thing that towns do instead of exemplifying that it is solvy or something to that effect. Doki doki makes valid point about #80 being kinda towny though)
nutella semi-dislike

Lily
Porscha
Abigail
doki doki
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:01 pm Oh god I signed up for flipless, lord help me
it's gonna be even more wonderful if the poisoner, trapper, SK, and mafia all land a kill n1

Ideally not all of that happens, as there are a few ways to stop each of those, but I see plenty of chances for a scuffed gamestate given the flipless (which may be better thought of as a free unpreventable and unstoppable super-janitor of all alignments for the mafia's sake; some roles can help with that but it relies on trusting those roles)
This entire reads list is just a WHOLE bunch of words that amount to hedge reads on every slot mentioned with no substance. -1
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:40 pm I know I don't have a tidbit on Nutella. I just haven't played with them in ages, and I haven't seen anything to suggest they're town to me.
Unnecessary shade post while excusing their read if it's wrong because "silly me it's been so long"

I've noticed a little bit that Martin is completely unwilling to close the door to anything. The vote on 112 is less wolfy I think they were at one and it was me.

What I don't like is that this post is like basically hedging on Porscha much like they've done elsewhere it's saying well give her a day but also maybe she's a wolf. No bueno.
a lot of your posts are preety thin + I don't know you from the past (at least, I don't think so, maybe I've seen your name once before but I can't recall)

and I just haven't gotten around to figuring how I should engage you and others in order to solve
I really really hate this post because lily is like the main driving force of content in this game and I don't believe for one second that someone could at this point in the game not have a read on her.

Meh? I feel like Sean is an easy push to make and like I am not a fan of how they are going about it.

Also reanimators.

Seems I was remembering the beginning of reanimators and the end ending of Atla as one game. Which is weird.
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:26 pm For several games I was thinking of it as Atla but I never actually checked smh.

I suppose so if its more of a meta-specific thing. Thought it was broad as in like you'd foreseeably could apply to any other potential wolves. For some reason I didn't recall this sooner, but I have to ask @Seanzie if he was actually BSing about his read accuracy on Porscha in that recent wolf game or if he actually has that.

As for stuff not to kill d1, for me its largely just whatever adds information to the game or otherwise prevents death that shouldn't be instantly thrown out.

I think that ends up being a list of like, just thinking about the roles in isolation,

Wilgy (jailkeeper)
Lime (doctor)
Lily (coroner)*
Seanzie (delayed cop)*
Nutella (watcher)
Porscha (tracker)

Stuff with * is stuff that could be fake-able without much issue so idk about them. Which is only half or a third of the players in the game depending on how you take it.
My conclusion is that Martin hedges on almost every read they make and keeps the doors open for pushes into everyone even his town reads. His flow in the game seems to be following the thread into sus on the slots that are gaining traction or others have mentioned feeling bad about.
ftr I did not see this post before I voted, and I still haven't opened the spoiler.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:56 am

Next up

Next up

Next!

Next...

Next

Next

Next

Next

Next

I'm not asking for anything. I'm taking a D3 pass, and there is nothing you can do about it.
There's defs something I could do. I'm not going to right now though.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:57 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:52 am The following effort shall hence be known as the one time Abigail bothered to open an ISO pls send help I hate this.

nutella semi-dislike

Lily
Porscha
Abigail
doki doki

Also reanimators.

Wilgy (jailkeeper)
Lime (doctor)
Lily (coroner)*
Seanzie (delayed cop)*
Nutella (watcher)
Porscha (tracker)

ftr I did not see this post before I voted, and I still haven't opened the spoiler.
I put actual effort in... at least read it

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:58 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:57 am

nutella semi-dislike

Lily
Porscha
Abigail
doki doki

Also reanimators.

Wilgy (jailkeeper)
Lime (doctor)
Lily (coroner)*
Seanzie (delayed cop)*
Nutella (watcher)
Porscha (tracker)

I put actual effort in... at least read it
I don't have time right now, soz. I will later.

I have less than 1 hour before I get on the road and uh.... I am not packed. I still need to work our, and shower and shave.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Anyways, Martin is kinda the perfect elim because they hit both "make it easier to solve the setup by eliminating the bus driver mechanic that can turn solving into a nightmare" and "not townie looking" pretty hard.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Martin

Might not stay here though still want porscha alive no matter what

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

So uhh... right now Princess Abigail is going to elimmed if something doesn't change.

Return to “Previous Jobs”