S~V~S
13%
Seanzie
13%
No elimination
No votes
No vote
No votes
Mindless destruction of historical sites (spec)
38%

Total votes: 8
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: The Late Bronze Age Collapse [Day 1]

Post by Guillotine »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:12 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:08 am I like direct and bold, people with guts who mean what they say.

If you see im trying to take us out of rvs and begin playing seriously and you get in my way of that, you got yourself a tunnel! Congratulations! You are the lucky winnet!
I like bold and aromatic coffees, something with depth that wakes me up in the morning.

How did your bored posting take us out of rvs? As I recall it took, Seanzie, Michelle and I to do that. Why is it pro T to tunnel me? Where is the actual review and analysis of my thoughts... Outside of meta, you won't catch me on meta.
By making you react to me.

Specifically Michelle and you because Seanzie drops a vote like that and says see you tomorrow in every fucking game ive seen him and it is completely NAI for him, but one of you two got baited and im leaning on that being you actually.

I believe Michelle combativeness towards me is town indicative of her because when she wolfs, she is this timid and scary little cat that bails out and waits for the thread to die to post something.
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:13 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:59 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:36 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:33 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:29 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:27 am Actually Michelle is wolfing

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

I dont believe you question how 3 wolves would be unbalanced in a game with 10 players
2 is a bit town sided.

Fight me, I am bored ^^
2 is the standard ratio in a 10 player game and you know it, you are not new to mafia, derp clear rejected.
Standard? Who cares about standard?
Who asked for derp clear? Be serious, my friend!
You are gonna tell me that a Heist game is not usually standard here Michelle?
Is this a question you expect an answer for and you honestly think my answer would give you a revelation about my AI?

I am affraid of a tricky-er setup and I don't want to consider the wolves are 2 when they can be 3.
Do whatever you like with this, but if this is your 'case' on me that I play dumb and derping, and if you are town, you should think again.
I was a rethoric question but thanks for answering. Take it from someone hosts a lot, there are no kore than 2 wolves here, three would be scum sided as fuck.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:13 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:08 am I like direct and bold, people with guts who mean what they say.

If you see im trying to take us out of rvs and begin playing seriously and you get in my way of that, you got yourself a tunnel! Congratulations! You are the lucky winnet!

Somewhat ironic in a game of lying, no?
What is?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:15 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:11 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:08 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:03 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:01 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:55 am
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:51 am

I for one think it's productive as it's likely to draw in wolves to the discussion and open them up for slipping.

Plus it's not like there is anything else we can realistically do at the very start of day 1. There's no mechanical info to go off of so we need people to talk, associate, and take positions.
But there is a far better subject than mechanical talk now.

Me
Why would discussion strictly on you be more beneficial than discussions on set up?

Assuming you are T, it can escalate you into the game yes, but does this escalate the entire thread into the game like a mechanical discourse would?
Pushes on people generate associative and disassociatives and then they can branch out to geberate content about other players, mechanical does not.
Mechanical can lead to interaction, interaction in general can be observed and processed and disagreements/agreements about mechs can lead to pushes and pockets that are observable as well.

To define a momentum as being more beneficial than another is inherently flawed. You may, in isolation, think one benefits you more than the other, but to dissuade the entire thread from it, while others can benefit from it, is again, negative value to town.
I wholeheartedly disagree. I dont see the benefit of talking about me h on day 1 other than allowing wolves try to blend in with it, i wanna catch them slipping, i want to take their hopes of winning early, i want to crash their chances, i want them to feel suffocated by having to make reads on people, i want them to associate with people.
What prevents you from catching them slipping, taking their hopes, and crashing their chances within mechanical discussion. Since when does mechanical discussion not have players interacting and associating?

I believe several perspectives on SVS and Michelle have come out of this mechanical discussion and their interactions with each other there.

We are associating and interacting now on the basis of mechanical vs read discussion now are we not?
I dint know about you but im not discussing mechanics with you now, am i?

I think we are going in circles and i expected you to get the point by now and you aren't which strengthens my dcum read on you.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 111

Post by LinearPoint »

I'm actually inclined to believe both Guillotine and Michelle are Town here.

Reading though their posts and the interactions Michelle has not really been giving off wolfy vibes at all. My only potential lead that points towards a Michelle wolf world is that initial vote on Guillotine that was not backed up for a bit though eventually was given more reason.

Guillotine has been sussed by Cat, myself, WIlgy, falcon (in so far as not willing to town read them), Michelle, SVS, and Seanize (RVS vote only).
It feels like Guillotine is getting too easy of heat at the moment I'm weary that over half the lobby has commented on Guillotine being a wolf candidate.
I can't quite tell right now if that is a wolf and their partner is either not here or if their partner panicked and shaded Guillotine slightly or if Guillotine is simply just town.
The fact that Guillotine seems to have the same approach to the game as I have right now makes me lean town.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:17 am I am not liking what I am reading from S~V~S so far.

This post is basically just meaningless fluff that doesn't even realistically contribute to anything.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:18 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:50 am How many mafia we have in this game?
Well a post up there ^^ mentions that the “team” can start BTSC, so more than 1. Prolly 2. More than that would be unbalanced and Jay is all about balance.

Pair that last post with this one and I think there is a solid argument that S~V~S is trying to comment on the setup while sidestepping other topics. This is doubly so since by the point of this second post the Guillotine and Michelle situation was starting to develop.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:28 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:24 am
Well a post up there ^^ mentions that the “team” can start BTSC, so more than 1. Prolly 2. More than that would be unbalanced and Jay is all about balance.
Why would be 3 unbalanced?
With only 10 players? That’s almost a third of the players list?

His Solar System game had 11 players, 2 mafia. With fewer players more wolves seems unlikely?

This is rather a debatable point to get aggro about?

Then I found this post to also ping me a bit. I find it weird they drop the Guillotine suspicious read in there, but were not one of the people voting on Guillotine. Then they also drop a good read on MIchelle while (in my opinion) also shading them as potentially bussing Guillotine. Which I do think it is also just odd to bring up bussing this early into the game.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:24 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:20 am LP
Seanzie
Cat
Epi

SVS
MR

Michelle
Guillo
I get why Guillo, but why Michelle? I don’t associate snap votes with bad Michelle, do you think she’s bussing him?

This last one is probably just me being paranoid, but these few posts are reading to me as a wolf who is trying to go with the nice guy approach and trying to talk people down by being overly non-agressive.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:39 am

His Solar System game had 11 players, 2 mafia. With fewer players more wolves seems unlikely?

Did I put enough question marks in this ^^? Maybe I need a few more?

@DrWilgy mathematical balance is not my strong suit; I was working on the premise that he wouldn’t have more wolves than in a game with more players than this. Hopefully he chooses to tell us, but if not, not.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:54 am @falcon45ca nah

You’re reading too much into one word. I’ve noticed you tend to do this with me.

Do you think Michelle is town?
[VOTE: S~V~S] aubergine
@Michelle have you played with SVS before? If so, how many times approximately?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:01 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:17 am I am not liking what I am reading from S~V~S so far.

This post is basically just meaningless fluff that doesn't even realistically contribute to anything.

Pair that last post with this one and I think there is a solid argument that S~V~S is trying to comment on the setup while sidestepping other topics. This is doubly so since by the point of this second post the Guillotine and Michelle situation was starting to develop.

Then I found this post to also ping me a bit. I find it weird they drop the Guillotine suspicious read in there, but were not one of the people voting on Guillotine. Then they also drop a good read on MIchelle while (in my opinion) also shading them as potentially bussing Guillotine. Which I do think it is also just odd to bring up bussing this early into the game.
Seanzie
Cat
Epi

SVS
MR

Michelle
Guillo
I get why Guillo, but why Michelle? I don’t associate snap votes with bad Michelle, do you think she’s bussing him?

This last one is probably just me being paranoid, but these few posts are reading to me as a wolf who is trying to go with the nice guy approach and trying to talk people down by being overly non-agressive.

@DrWilgy mathematical balance is not my strong suit; I was working on the premise that he wouldn’t have more wolves than in a game with more players than this. Hopefully he chooses to tell us, but if not, not.

You’re reading too much into one word. I’ve noticed you tend to do this with me.

Was that meant to be aimed at me? You quoted my post.
If it was, no, not that I know/remember.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:02 pm

Seanzie
Cat
Epi

SVS
MR

Michelle
Guillo

Was that meant to be aimed at me? You quoted my post.
If it was, no, not that I know/remember.
It was not addressed at you.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:51 pm

I like bold and aromatic coffees, something with depth that wakes me up in the morning.

How did your bored posting take us out of rvs? As I recall it took, Seanzie, Michelle and I to do that. Why is it pro T to tunnel me? Where is the actual review and analysis of my thoughts... Outside of meta, you won't catch me on meta.

Specifically Michelle and you because Seanzie drops a vote like that and says see you tomorrow in every fucking game ive seen him and it is completely NAI for him, but one of you two got baited and im leaning on that being you actually.

I believe Michelle combativeness towards me is town indicative of her because when she wolfs, she is this timid and scary little cat that bails out and waits for the thread to die to post something.
Prove it

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:34 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:32 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:26 am I like the content from LinearPoint he can be a town read now

Wilgy
Falcon
Linear

Sean

Cat
Epi
MrRadishes

SvS

Guillo
What puts Cat > Epi

The rest of this appears to be consistent with what you've put in the thread I think.
Made me laugh
What did?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:07 pm

Prove it
Prove what?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:59 pm I'm actually inclined to believe both Guillotine and Michelle are Town here.

Reading though their posts and the interactions Michelle has not really been giving off wolfy vibes at all. My only potential lead that points towards a Michelle wolf world is that initial vote on Guillotine that was not backed up for a bit though eventually was given more reason.

Guillotine has been sussed by Cat, myself, WIlgy, falcon (in so far as not willing to town read them), Michelle, SVS, and Seanize (RVS vote only).
It feels like Guillotine is getting too easy of heat at the moment I'm weary that over half the lobby has commented on Guillotine being a wolf candidate.
I can't quite tell right now if that is a wolf and their partner is either not here or if their partner panicked and shaded Guillotine slightly or if Guillotine is simply just town.
The fact that Guillotine seems to have the same approach to the game as I have right now makes me lean town.
Nice view over the game, +1

Maybe Guillo town for being sussed by everyone is interesting.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Seanzie
Cat
Epi

SVS
MR

Michelle
Guillo

Yes, of course. Many times but I never counted.
Also I mix up in my head her meta with other sweet Syndicate voices so I have to read her from scratch each time.

Why?

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:59 am
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:52 am @DrWilgy or @falcon45ca Something I am curious about.

Falcon mentioned that they think SVS was muddying the waters by saying Michelle was being too aggro on Guillotine. Since WIlgy said they agreed with falcon and explained the reason for the sus better I figured I would ask you both.

If SVS is actually a wolf here, do either of you think that would imply Guillotine is wolf as well? Does it mean that you think Michelle is town for being shaded?
SVS/Guillo has nothing to dissuade from a W/W pairing.

Michelle town adds scum equity to both.

What I find most interesting about SVS/Guillo pairing is that in spite of Guillo's opposition to mechanical discourse, there's been no interaction with SVS who is partaking IN said mechanical discourse and has data/reads from that mechanical discourse.
When i said we should stop speculating about mechanical i meant it for everyone it applied to.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:09 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:26 am I like the content from LinearPoint he can be a town read now

Wilgy
Falcon
Linear

Sean

Cat
Epi
MrRadishes

SvS

Guillo
What puts Cat > Epi

The rest of this appears to be consistent with what you've put in the thread I think.
Made me laugh
What did?
Their first post.
It was funny for me

Prove it
Prove what?
The coloured text.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:14 pm

Seanzie
Cat
Epi

SVS
MR

Michelle
Guillo

Yes, of course. Many times but I never counted.
Also I mix up in my head her meta with other sweet Syndicate voices so I have to read her from scratch each time.

Why?
Then SVS is scum because everyone that has played with you knows that you dont bus on day 1 ever, you are not a hellbusser. I would have understand the suspicion if they said i could be bussing you as i have a bussing meta, but not the other way around. You dont bus because you don't feel confident to survive as a wolf on your own, you rather be bussed.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

cat wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:56 pm

I dont believe you question how 3 wolves would be unbalanced in a game with 10 players
This does not sit well with me. The moment this guy is called out for passivity he amps up the agression and votes the person pushing him? Plus the logic doesn't make sense to me, but that part is just personal preference.

Sus on Guillotine
cat wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:05 pm
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:46 am How about we stop speculating about mafia:town ratios?

It gives scum the opportunity to hide under the guise of creating content by talking about it.
I for one think it's productive as it's likely to draw in wolves to the discussion and open them up for slipping.

Plus it's not like there is anything else we can realistically do at the very start of day 1. There's no mechanical info to go off of so we need people to talk, associate, and take positions.
No slips will happen, but i think it's more likely wolves will feel awkward discussing it since it is really not much value, triggering their self-awareness. It's an easy stance to take and it looks good on face value. Once again Guillotine looks bad here

If you're really worried about wolves hiding inbetween the cracks then look for them instead of trying to prevent discussion
@Guillotine Is this Town or Wolf?
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 88

Post by DrWilgy »

Your thoughts that you can force others to play in a way that is beneficial to you is fascinating. When you were wolf you had argued this as well, specifically with Seanzie. If I recall correctly you advised that you'd not think Seanzie to react in a way that you predicted giving you an argument to pocket them.

Makes me wonder if you are genuine, as to what occurs when a town doesn't react in accordance to your expectation. Do you misyeet alot Guillo?

If you are W, this is akin to your play in JJJ's dates, but instead of utilizing an expectation to pocket, you are utilizing it to push.

I'm not aware of Michelle's W meta.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:18 pm

Wilgy
Falcon
Linear

Sean

Cat
Epi
MrRadishes

SvS

Guillo
What puts Cat > Epi

Made me laugh
What did?
Their first post.
It was funny for me

Prove it
Prove what?
The coloured text.
Ppfff. Michelle, we both know that i have said many time that you are one of the best players as town but no so much as scum. We had a talk about this in the deck mafia game i hosted for you, the one with atomic bomb card remember? You said to me that you ate not a powerwolf like me and i told you that could be if you just played like your town self.

We both know you are not comfortable getting aggro against town, you are too afraid, you are a chicken as a wolf.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:57 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:15 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:11 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:08 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:03 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:01 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:55 am

But there is a far better subject than mechanical talk now.

Me
Why would discussion strictly on you be more beneficial than discussions on set up?

Assuming you are T, it can escalate you into the game yes, but does this escalate the entire thread into the game like a mechanical discourse would?
Pushes on people generate associative and disassociatives and then they can branch out to geberate content about other players, mechanical does not.
Mechanical can lead to interaction, interaction in general can be observed and processed and disagreements/agreements about mechs can lead to pushes and pockets that are observable as well.

To define a momentum as being more beneficial than another is inherently flawed. You may, in isolation, think one benefits you more than the other, but to dissuade the entire thread from it, while others can benefit from it, is again, negative value to town.
I wholeheartedly disagree. I dont see the benefit of talking about me h on day 1 other than allowing wolves try to blend in with it, i wanna catch them slipping, i want to take their hopes of winning early, i want to crash their chances, i want them to feel suffocated by having to make reads on people, i want them to associate with people.
What prevents you from catching them slipping, taking their hopes, and crashing their chances within mechanical discussion. Since when does mechanical discussion not have players interacting and associating?

I believe several perspectives on SVS and Michelle have come out of this mechanical discussion and their interactions with each other there.

We are associating and interacting now on the basis of mechanical vs read discussion now are we not?
I dint know about you but im not discussing mechanics with you now, am i?

I think we are going in circles and i expected you to get the point by now and you aren't which strengthens my dcum read on you.
Aye, I've given you every opportunity to attempt to pull information from the mech discussion, encouraging what I think to be pro T behavior, but you disagree we can move on.

I do think you have utilized it to move into read based arguments for Michelle and I.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I don't bus from another reason, but I am affraid to explain you how wrong you are because you finish anyway by tunneling me each game regardless alignament.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:16 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:59 am
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:52 am @DrWilgy or @falcon45ca Something I am curious about.

Falcon mentioned that they think SVS was muddying the waters by saying Michelle was being too aggro on Guillotine. Since WIlgy said they agreed with falcon and explained the reason for the sus better I figured I would ask you both.

If SVS is actually a wolf here, do either of you think that would imply Guillotine is wolf as well? Does it mean that you think Michelle is town for being shaded?
SVS/Guillo has nothing to dissuade from a W/W pairing.

Michelle town adds scum equity to both.

What I find most interesting about SVS/Guillo pairing is that in spite of Guillo's opposition to mechanical discourse, there's been no interaction with SVS who is partaking IN said mechanical discourse and has data/reads from that mechanical discourse.
When i said we should stop speculating about mechanical i meant it for everyone it applied to.
Ok, but the core of the argument is that you didn't interact with SVS specifically when the discussion warranted it and thus you are viable W/W. This doesn't change that.
Image Image Image
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:23 pm

Wilgy
Falcon
Linear

Sean

Cat
Epi
MrRadishes

SvS

Guillo
What puts Cat > Epi

Made me laugh
What did?
Their first post.
It was funny for me

Prove it
Prove what?
The coloured text.
Ppfff. Michelle, we both know that i have said many time that you are one of the best players as town but no so much as scum. We had a talk about this in the deck mafia game i hosted for you, the one with atomic bomb card remember? You said to me that you ate not a powerwolf like me and i told you that could be if you just played like your town self.

We both know you are not comfortable getting aggro against town, you are too afraid, you are a chicken as a wolf.
I personally feel your argument is a tad offensive to Michelle. Even assuming you are right that they are too scared to bus their partner, I don't see why you would rule out them potentially growing or trying new wolf strategies.
Not to mention there are other reasons to not bus, like just having more votes that are wolf aligned or just not wanting to lose outright to a random cop checkup.
I certainly do not think your meta argument ever holds any water here.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I won’t answer further Guillo.

I said I am not a powerwolf like you but I have my own style, who works for my personality, that's why I can't play like you.

If you consider me a scared cat, ok, be my guest, I don't really care, but in this case why on earth do you tunnel me every single game?

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:46 am How about we stop speculating about mafia:town ratios?

It gives scum the opportunity to hide under the guise of creating content by talking about it.

No slips will happen, but i think it's more likely wolves will feel awkward discussing it since it is really not much value, triggering their self-awareness. It's an easy stance to take and it looks good on face value. Once again Guillotine looks bad here

If you're really worried about wolves hiding inbetween the cracks then look for them instead of trying to prevent discussion

This does not sit well with me. The moment this guy is called out for passivity he amps up the agression and votes the person pushing him? Plus the logic doesn't make sense to me, but that part is just personal preference.

Sus on Guillotine
Cat I think has a similar mindset to my own regarding the discussion of stiffling discussion and Guillo's stances. This doesn't immediately look to be wolfy mimicry.

Lightly villigery.
Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

LP wanna be my thread mason?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:32 pm LP wanna be my thread mason?
The minus is I will be asleep in 30-60 mins...

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:39 pm Yes, I do have.
I posted a reads list.
Wilgy has a good tone when talking to Falcon and Guillo, and also shared a good amount of content, Falcon is focused on solving which is a villagery point. I don't know you but the way you're nitpicking the things seems like you search for the truth not for agenda.

Cat was funny, Sean voted first, Epi was cool, I would like to give them a town lean for each

SVS, I am waiting for her answer.
+1 for Michelle for meta reasons.
Image Image Image
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I'll have to wait and see about Seanzie.

I might have a higher town read on them than you atm. Plus I don't like pockets that I can't mechanically trust all that much.

Their reaction to your following of their vote seemed fairly genuinely confused as to why anyone would agree on that RVS. Though they don't quite have enough posts yet.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:59 pm I'm actually inclined to believe both Guillotine and Michelle are Town here.

I find myself in agreement with Michelle.

I think it is easy to sr Guillo regardless of their alignment, which makes spew reads difficult. The 'my way or nothing' that's been presented by their slot is very easy to disagree with as T and easy to push as W.

What do you mean by having the same approach?
Image Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:21 pm

Sus on Guillotine

@Guillotine Is this Town or Wolf?
Ok

1) in the first quote she is scum reading my aggression, which i can understand from someone that does not know that im naturally aggressive, it is normal to happen.
2) Also in the first quote, It depends on whether she knows Michelle like i do, Michelle has played a lot and has hosted game too, it is unbelievable that she'd question why in a 10-player game, 3 scum would be unbalanced, because she should know better and also looked like a question a wolf would make to look like she is trying to solve hiding mechanical talk.
So if Cat does not know Michelle then i guess it is fair Cat does not understand the logic, now if cat is experienced and knows Michelle then that is sus.

3) In the second quote, the comment about no slips will happen, i agree, wolves cannot be caught slipping speculating about mechanics unless they mention a role we dont know it exists with certainty. I disagree that wolves would feel awkward talking about mechanics, literally that is what wolves love to do instead of pushing players, they could do it all they if they were allowed.

4) “ If you're really worried about wolves hiding inbetween the cracks then look for them instead of trying to prevent discussion”, what does she think im doing now then?

I cant say if she is a wolf or town based on this but thanks for bringing it up, will keep a close eye.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:30 pm I won’t answer further Guillo.

I said I am not a powerwolf like you but I have my own style, who works for my personality, that's why I can't play like you.

If you consider me a scared cat, ok, be my guest, I don't really care, but in this case why on earth do you tunnel me every single game?
To force to towntell
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:37 pm
I'll have to wait and see about Seanzie.

I might have a higher town read on them than you atm. Plus I don't like pockets that I can't mechanically trust all that much.

Their reaction to your following of their vote seemed fairly genuinely confused as to why anyone would agree on that RVS. Though they don't quite have enough posts yet.
Ok, I can wait!

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:38 pm

I think it is easy to sr Guillo regardless of their alignment, which makes spew reads difficult. The 'my way or nothing' that's been presented by their slot is very easy to disagree with as T and easy to push as W.

I mean that I get the feeling they have the same sort of mindset of me when it comes to questioning others posts and reads harshly.
It's by no means conclusive, but they seem to be putting pretty close to the same effort of game solving that I am and it does not come across to me as fake scum hunting.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:29 pm

Wilgy
Falcon
Linear

Sean

Cat
Epi
MrRadishes

SvS

Guillo
What puts Cat > Epi

Made me laugh
What did?
Their first post.
It was funny for me

Prove it
Prove what?
The coloured text.

I personally feel your argument is a tad offensive to Michelle. Even assuming you are right that they are too scared to bus their partner, I don't see why you would rule out them potentially growing or trying new wolf strategies.
Not to mention there are other reasons to not bus, like just having more votes that are wolf aligned or just not wanting to lose outright to a random cop checkup.
Michelle knows very well that what i say never comes from an intent to offend her and thst is all thst matters to me.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:40 pm

To force to towntell
Pfft...

#Idontbelieveyou.gif

The truth is you can't read me. Just accept it.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

:cloud9:

That is 8 players, im thread spewed town in just 14 hours. :cloud9:

I'm good at this game =)
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:44 pm

To force to towntell
Pfft...

#Idontbelieveyou.gif

Ive only been wrong about you once and that is when you were town in a hydra with Wisdom.

I can godread you sweety
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Now will you stop tunneling back and help catch wolves or what Michelle.

I still believe Wilgy is scum, he flip flops a lot on me.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:50 pm Now will you stop tunneling back and help catch wolves or what Michelle.

I still believe Wilgy is scum, he flip flops a lot on me.
Woah, it's almost as if I don't know your alignment
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:42 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:38 pm

I mean that I get the feeling they have the same sort of mindset of me when it comes to questioning others posts and reads harshly.
It's by no means conclusive, but they seem to be putting pretty close to the same effort of game solving that I am and it does not come across to me as fake scum hunting.
I see. I'll be mindful to this thank you.
Image Image Image
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:47 pm
:cloud9:

That is 8 players, im thread spewed town in just 14 hours. :cloud9:

I'm good at this game =)
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Town

Michelle

Null

Seanzie
Cat

Scum

DrWilgy
SvS

Spicy read

LinearPoint could be whiteknighting me.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:54 pm Town

Michelle

Null

Seanzie
Cat

Scum

DrWilgy
SvS

Spicy read

LinearPoint could be whiteknighting me.
To be fair I have other reasons besides you getting sussed by a lot of people to town read you.

But I do enjoy the spicy read every now and then. Its feeling like this might a hatch or even jalapeño.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:42 pm

What puts Cat > Epi

Made me laugh
What did?
Their first post.
It was funny for me

Prove it
Prove what?
The coloured text.

Michelle knows very well that what i say never comes from an intent to offend her and thst is all thst matters to me.
I know you mean no offense, but that doesn’t make your take closer to my meta and what I know about myself.
Anyway let's not drag this further.

My last wolf game is at MU and I have a few recent games in the data base. I just played here a town game and the most recent wolf game here was in december iirc. For links, I can search in the morning.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Guillo, I don't SR Wigly

And I don't trust your test, so my vote stays

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:14 pm Guillo, I don't SR Wigly

What test?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:44 pm

To force to towntell
Pfft...

#Idontbelieveyou.gif

Am i getting mixed signals from you @Michelle

In the quote above you treat me like you believe im town who cant read you?
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:14 pm Guillo, I don't SR Wigly

And here you say you don't trust me.

Why are you trying to save SvS?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:10 pm
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:42 pm
Made me laugh
What did?
Their first post.
It was funny for me

Prove it
Prove what?
The coloured text.

I know you mean no offense, but that doesn’t make your take closer to my meta and what I know about myself.
Anyway let's not drag this further.

My last wolf game is at MU and I have a few recent games in the data base. I just played here a town game and the most recent wolf game here was in december iirc. For links, I can search in the morning.
You can post links for everyone, i dont need links to find you. I will find you.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

What if Michelle is scum with SvS though.

Michelle, did you react to the bussing accusation from SvS?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes

Return to “Previous Heists”