S~V~S
13%
Seanzie
13%
No elimination
No votes
No vote
No votes
Mindless destruction of historical sites (spec)
38%

Total votes: 8
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: The Late Bronze Age Collapse [Day 1]

Post by Guillotine »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:50 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:46 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:40 pm PoE

SvS
Cat
Wilgy
LP

If chopping through does not win the game we are fucked
Looks like we might be fucked then!
Is this a perspective slip?

[VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Re: The Late Bronze Age Collapse [Day 2]

Post by Guillotine »

@Master Radishes did you freeze?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Master Radishes knows that both LP and SvS are town.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 111

Post by LinearPoint »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:51 pm I was not questioning cat getting yeeted organically but if you had something to do with it through mechanics, you must get killed even though cat was in my poe.
Question. Why not use your Cop check on me then and out SVS? You were already putting SVS at the top of your wolf reads end of yesterday. I killed another one of your wolf reads.

My alignment is not really contingent on SVS's alignment. If they are a wolf then I could easily be a mislead Town or their Mafia partner

I do not agree that if i were a Mafia Doublevoter I would out today or even entertain the idea I could be one. I would just have staid silent and made it seem like SVS was a Doublevoter.

I think that, from the perspective of a Parity Cop, going for me over SVS does not make a whole lot of sense. Why go after the Power Role claim? When Power Roles are great people to check as a Cop of any kind and I don't see how you refuse to entertain the idea I could be Town who accidentally saved a wolf.
ImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 66

Post by falcon45ca »

I am hungover & have stuff & things this weekend

Time for maximum effort
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:51 pm I was not questioning cat getting yeeted organically but if you had something to do with it through mechanics, you must get killed even though cat was in my poe.

wha?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:49 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:45 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:32 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:32 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:11 am I have a bit of tinfoil that LP is something like a double-voter rather than just controlling the elim, but the way they were telegraphing at EoD yesterday doesn't fit super well with that. In a mafia!LP world though, the fact that they went for Cat strongly suggests one of SVS or Guillo would be their partner, and looking at their ISO, they took both SVS and Guillo off the table, so meh, I guess that makes sense.
That's a fair take. I'm fine if people want to put me down as a Doublevoter instead. It's pretty much mechanically speaking not different given I decided not to go with a vanity wagon.

But honestly I wanted my top suspicion dead and I would rather be conflated with a Doblevoter than have voted on something like SVS or Guillotine and just be assumed to have been a Vanilla by burying my ability to make it impossible to tell something was up. Especially since, if it's not obvious, my ability goes away after day 1 and I'd have no way to even attempt to try and prove I was at any point a Power Role (baring Town Role Cop which is almost never actually added to games).
@Master Radishes tjey didnt bother to contest it
Just because I said I agree the two roles are mechanically indistinguishable doesn't mean I'm claiming it. I mean if we really are being pedantic SVS could have been a role that redirects the execute away from them.

JJJ did not state any reason why Cat was executed other than they just were.

I think there is enough evidence that I'm not a Doublevoter with the game flavor being based on civilization, a king-like role makes sense and I thought was thematically quite funny. Also the fact I was very much saying that I had full faith Cat was going to be executed day 1. But I really do not think it is important to debate or speculate over what exactly I did day 1, so that's why I'm fine being called a Doublevoter. Regardless I have only a single vote today so it quite literally makes no difference in my eyes.

I would rather you attempt to push me out of a genuine scum read though and not just because I "went against the majority" when my ability quite literally tells me to go against the will of the majority to maximize it's value. As I said I think my decision was a good one, you even agreed at the end of day 1 that Cat was in PoE. I do not think you are in a position to criticize me for killing Cat because as far as I am aware I more or less had permission since Wilgy was the only one I saw speaking out against the possibility of Cat being evil.
My scum read on you is genuine, i voiced it yesterday. I still dont trust you, my gut sensirs say you are evil so im gonna get you killed or be killed, it is as simple as that so i guess if you want to survive you are also goona have to vote me out.

I said yesterday thatnif was not kill i would do an 180 on my reads, i lied.

Im making no 180s until one of you flips scum.

huh?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:31 am
Guillotine wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:34 am Those two kills point at me as having motivation to kill them as they both pushed me together.

Which means scum went for WIFOM route.

This is gonna be my assumption if the vig shot is not claimed.

In my opinion Linear is scum with TMI and I don't think Linear comes here saying all wagons are were town in an organic way but it spews SVS town.

So the remaining scum is out my PoE from yesterday.
Your intro to today looks very staged frankly.

1) It's painfully obvious how Cat died.

2) The kills don't point to you at all, if anything they point to MR.

3) WIFOM makes no sense. There was 2 outed Town Power Roles, I don't see why Mafia would WIFOM in that situation. They only WIFOM in the world where you are Mafia, know that the other Power Role was legit and were worried they'd be protected by a Doctor over you.

4) I don't think you know what TMI means. I'm actually not confident you know what WIFOM means either given the context you just used it in frankly.

It's quite hard to imagine a world where you aren't just Mafia who failed to notice the reason for Cat's death and made a poor night kill choice because of it. And now just trying to argue it was WIFOM because you want to save some face.

How did Cat die?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:52 am The book I've been reading lately suggested that Minoan women may have ruled their society. Early (male) archaeologists dismissed the idea despite there being some evidence that the assembly spaces uncovered had associations with goddesses and a ceremony about menstruation. (I may be misrepresenting this, as I'm not double checking my book, only going off memory of what it said when I read this section a few days ago.)

What the fuck book club have you joined?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:15 pm

wha?
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:11 am I have a bit of tinfoil that LP is something like a double-voter rather than just controlling the elim, but the way they were telegraphing at EoD yesterday doesn't fit super well with that. In a mafia!LP world though, the fact that they went for Cat strongly suggests one of SVS or Guillo would be their partner, and looking at their ISO, they took both SVS and Guillo off the table, so meh, I guess that makes sense.
That's a fair take. I'm fine if people want to put me down as a Doublevoter instead. It's pretty much mechanically speaking not different given I decided not to go with a vanity wagon.

But honestly I wanted my top suspicion dead and I would rather be conflated with a Doblevoter than have voted on something like SVS or Guillotine and just be assumed to have been a Vanilla by burying my ability to make it impossible to tell something was up. Especially since, if it's not obvious, my ability goes away after day 1 and I'd have no way to even attempt to try and prove I was at any point a Power Role (baring Town Role Cop which is almost never actually added to games).
Just because I said I agree the two roles are mechanically indistinguishable doesn't mean I'm claiming it. I mean if we really are being pedantic SVS could have been a role that redirects the execute away from them.

I think there is enough evidence that I'm not a Doublevoter with the game flavor being based on civilization, a king-like role makes sense and I thought was thematically quite funny. Also the fact I was very much saying that I had full faith Cat was going to be executed day 1. But I really do not think it is important to debate or speculate over what exactly I did day 1, so that's why I'm fine being called a Doublevoter. Regardless I have only a single vote today so it quite literally makes no difference in my eyes.

I would rather you attempt to push me out of a genuine scum read though and not just because I "went against the majority" when my ability quite literally tells me to go against the will of the majority to maximize it's value. As I said I think my decision was a good one, you even agreed at the end of day 1 that Cat was in PoE. I do not think you are in a position to criticize me for killing Cat because as far as I am aware I more or less had permission since Wilgy was the only one I saw speaking out against the possibility of Cat being evil.
My scum read on you is genuine, i voiced it yesterday. I still dont trust you, my gut sensirs say you are evil so im gonna get you killed or be killed, it is as simple as that so i guess if you want to survive you are also goona have to vote me out.

huh?
What dont you understand? It is in English
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Stop using so many words, I need it condensed or my brain melty
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:58 pm
Question. Why not use your Cop check on me then and out SVS? You were already putting SVS at the top of your wolf reads end of yesterday. I killed another one of your wolf reads.

My alignment is not really contingent on SVS's alignment. If they are a wolf then I could easily be a mislead Town or their Mafia partner

I do not agree that if i were a Mafia Doublevoter I would out today or even entertain the idea I could be one. I would just have staid silent and made it seem like SVS was a Doublevoter.

I think that, from the perspective of a Parity Cop, going for me over SVS does not make a whole lot of sense. Why go after the Power Role claim? When Power Roles are great people to check as a Cop of any kind and I don't see how you refuse to entertain the idea I could be Town who accidentally saved a wolf.
Because it is not your call to decide the lynch for us.

It was obvious there were double voting shenanigans and maybe you thought that playing along makes you look goid because scum wouldnt do that, that is why you'd perceive it'd work.

I believe that if yoy are a wolf, you saved SvS to associate him with you. So no, if you are scum SvS is actually town.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:22 pm

No, this is mafia and you have been in larger games
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:20 pm

wha?

huh?

I understand the words individually, but when I put them together I can't decide if you're obscenely Maf or absurdly Town
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:25 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:20 pm

wha?

huh?

I understand the words individually, but when I put them together I can't decide if you're obscenely Maf or absurdly Town
It is obscenely mafia. Now Prove me im telling the truth.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

You know what? I changed my mind
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Maybe it's Master Radishes and Falcon
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

This game is boring.

We are losing because you ate letting it die.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Are
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:24 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:22 pm

No, this is mafia and you have been in larger games

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

It was obvious there were double voting shenanigans and maybe you thought that playing along makes you look goid because scum wouldnt do that, that is why you'd perceive it'd work.

I believe that if yoy are a wolf, you saved SvS to associate him with you. So no, if you are scum SvS is actually town.
I disagree, I'm pretty sure it was my call.

Jokes aside, I understand your frustration of not having your vote preference go through, but at the end of the day somebody was executed and I was quite clear I did not agree with the "consensus". It was only a very slim majority of 1 vote anyways, so it's really not like I was going completely rogue and trying to execute someone that nobody was wolf reading.

I personally treat the ability as if I dayvigged Cat and there was a forced no execution because of it. We still have the votes of yesterday and I think that's more than enough to draw conclusions from.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:48 pm

Jokes aside, I understand your frustration of not having your vote preference go through, but at the end of the day somebody was executed and I was quite clear I did not agree with the "consensus". It was only a very slim majority of 1 vote anyways, so it's really not like I was going completely rogue and trying to execute someone that nobody was wolf reading.

I personally treat the ability as if I dayvigged Cat and there was a forced no execution because of it. We still have the votes of yesterday and I think that's more than enough to draw conclusions from.

Guillo had Cat as a SR, there's no reason for T Guillo to care about their flip.

It reads like manufactured outrage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:43 pm And if Seanzie is town, it is obvious Seanzie is the vig, who is voting me because i cannot be a pr with him according to his beliefs.

@Seanzie

This is why i townread you yesterday but i dont care about keeping your secret no more! So why did you kill Wilgy if you scum read me yesterday?
Well, looks like the cat's out of the bag.

I don't believe you townread me for that yesterday. I was/am legit busy with the start of the semester, and would have low-posted regardless of my role. I didn't shoot you because I thought it was better to see if you'd self-resolve, and you AtE'd in a way that made me really doubt my read on you. I thought about shooting SVS, but I kinda believed how they were willing to throw themselves under the bus to save a claimed PR. Wilgy OTOH is someone who can snow town single-handedly, and in the world where I was wrong on you, I thought they were most likely wolf.

How did you know I shot Wilgy and not Michelle?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Anyways, I'm off to go do my first ever race on the hottest day of the year, so uhh... yeah... wish me luck.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:59 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:43 pm And if Seanzie is town, it is obvious Seanzie is the vig, who is voting me because i cannot be a pr with him according to his beliefs.

@Seanzie

This is why i townread you yesterday but i dont care about keeping your secret no more! So why did you kill Wilgy if you scum read me yesterday?

I don't believe you townread me for that yesterday. I was/am legit busy with the start of the semester, and would have low-posted regardless of my role. I didn't shoot you because I thought it was better to see if you'd self-resolve, and you AtE'd in a way that made me really doubt my read on you. I thought about shooting SVS, but I kinda believed how they were willing to throw themselves under the bus to save a claimed PR. Wilgy OTOH is someone who can snow town single-handedly, and in the world where I was wrong on you, I thought they were most likely wolf.

You know I looked at both night kills, saw you were scum reading them both, then just wrote you down as Vigilante lol. I didn't think you'd actually claim it though.
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Master Radishes »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:54 pm @Master Radishes did you freeze?
Yes. You caught me. Well done.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Master Radishes »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:30 pm This game is boring.

We are losing because you ate letting it die.
I'm not finding it boring.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

@Seanzie

It is exactly why i townread you because in a 10 player game i can understand the pov of someone who'd try to meta the host and not believe it. It was obvious pr paranoia and i was scum i would have killed you for it instead of lettimg you live to out you here in the thread and risk town clearing you.

But i dont believe you dont kill me if you thought i was scum FPSing and kill wilgy instead because he'd snow you, town!Seanzie just kills me and not even feel bad when i flip town regardless. So unless you thought that i was exactly scum with Wilgy doung some elaborated distancing, i dont believe you, i will not push for your elimination because if you are town, you'll self resolve.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:44 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:54 pm @Master Radishes did you freeze?
Yes. You caught me. Well done.
I know, i am that damn good.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:51 pm

Guillo had Cat as a SR, there's no reason for T Guillo to care about their flip.

I will not let you get away with playing the i dint know card. I specifically said yesterday that i wanted SvS dead first because if he was scum then it'd mean that cat probably was trying to dave SVS, that is the reason i wanted SvS lynched over cat.
You dont ride a horse without the saddle.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:03 pm

I will not let you get away with playing the i dint know card. I specifically said yesterday that i wanted SvS dead first because if he was scum then it'd mean that cat probably was trying to dave SVS, that is the reason i wanted SvS lynched over cat.

Why aren't you voting SVS?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 51

Post by S~V~S »

SVS is actually town, and imo so is LP. They would have had zero reason to claim the yeet, they could have just let me take up all the air space in the thread and let me die today, as i100% expected.

Tbh that would have been a good game plan if LP were bad with me. Let me take all the thread heat, maybe even lead the crowd and wave the pitchforks the hardest.

Saving me of all people, then fessing up to it, benefits town, not LP.

Also “it’s not your job to decide the lynch for us”. If that’s the role power, then it kinda is LPs job.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:10 pm

I no longer scum read them and also Im not interested in wasting my time pursuing a lynch that one player will overrule with their ability yet again. If you want them out, then this time you will havebto lynch them, you are getting zero support on that slot today.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:48 pm

I no longer scum read them and also Im not interested in wasting my time pursuing a lynch that one player will overrule with their ability yet again. If you want them out, then this time you will havebto lynch them, you are getting zero support on that slot today.

How did that read develop?

If you really feel this way, why are you even bothering to vote?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:14 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:48 pm

How did that read develop?

If you really feel this way, why are you even bothering to vote?
Because i can
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Because not voting is giving mafia the win easily.

And again because i bloody can. =)
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Still dead

Bye
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Epignosis »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:27 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:42 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:01 am *waiting for everyone to realize there is no way we have a pairity cop, a vig, and someone who controls the D1 elim in a 10er*
Yeah, I was wondering about that.

Has Guillo said if he's a 1x parity cop? A 1X parity cop would send two names in one time; a nightly parity cop checks one nights results against anothers, right? I am not super knowledgeable about this role.
I have not said any of the sort nor will i reveal any of my role.
Guillotine wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:06 pm Yes but mine is limited
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: No vote] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Some notes.

LinearPoint has claimed a role that sent Cat to the Pet Semetary. We have evidence of that.
Seanzie has (sort of) claimed doing likewise to either Wilgy or Michelle. We have evidence of that.
Guillotine has claimed parity cop. We have no evidence of that.

I want to admit that I made not one, but two errors in assessing things.

I am also a power role.

I am (once again in the JJJ-verse) a jailkeeper. I had a one-shot Day 1 jailkeep power.

Who'd I target? Not a damn soul.

Yesterday I turned forty, turnt up, and forgot to do shit. :derp: :beer:

So I apologize to everyone except the mafia faction. :meany:

The other error I made was in assuming Heists were three power roles and no more. I do not know at what point Heists became five, but here we are.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

As things stand, I don't believe a word that comes from Guillotine.

A "parity cop" was something I'd never heard of. Fine.

JJJ has never said that phrase on this site. Fine.

It's been mentioned four times in over a decade. Four. Fine.

A "limited use parity cop" is hilarious though. A parity cop is ALREADY by it's nature limited.

I hesitated Day 1 on Guillotine because my own role was limited. To me that spoke of a level of honesty that gave me pause.

Instead, I think Guillotine or Guillotine's partner has a limited role that provided Guillotine with knowledge that limited roles were in play.

[VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Michelle voted S~V~S and was adamant that I stay on her. Michelle is dead.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I think I'm correct that the team is S~V~S and Guillotine.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:32 pm

@Seanzie

You know I looked at both night kills, saw you were scum reading them both, then just wrote you down as Vigilante lol. I didn't think you'd actually claim it though.
I didn't scumread either yesterday? I only decided on Wilgy after deliberating during night. I didn't feel good about shooting at the obvious choices (Guillo/SVS), so I looked into Wilgy and decided to shoot him.

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I will say a 2-shot Parity Cop (even though Guillotine never claimed their limitation) isn't completely unheard of and impossible. It'd be mostly as a just in case limitation not really because the host would ever expect them to be getting 3 checks off.

But a Night 1 Jailkeeper is an interesting claim in the setup that we know so far. There'd be 8 targets for night 1 (assuming you can't just jail yourself), with 2 killers and 2 kills that is about a 50% chance to prevent a death Night 1. Which is actually kind of believable. Although I'm not sure about a Parity Cop alongside a Night 1 Jailkeeper, Parity Cop already has a hard enough time getting 2 checks off, a roleblock in the mix to completely shut it down is almost unfair IMO.

It's possible Guillotine is a Role Cop and Epignosis is telling the truth. It's also possible Epignosis is lying about not using their ability and is just a Roleblocker who hit a non-Power Role night 1. There could still be an unclaimed Power Role somewhere, but I think we've checked all the boxes with a protective/roleblock claim, a information claim, a vote manipulation claim, and a killing claim. I would be surprised if we don't have a town-aligned investigative role to be honest and the fact Guillotine isn't being CCd though does point towards them being legitimate.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:38 pm

@Seanzie

I didn't scumread either yesterday? I only decided on Wilgy after deliberating during night. I didn't feel good about shooting at the obvious choices (Guillo/SVS), so I looked into Wilgy and decided to shoot him.
Sorry, I noted down you questioned them both for RVSing with you at the start of day one, but for some reason colored the note red so I mistook it for a scum read.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:40 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:38 pm

@Seanzie

Sorry, I noted down you questioned them both for RVSing with you at the start of day one, but for some reason colored the note red so I mistook it for a scum read.
Huh... yeah they were the two people who sheeped me onto Guillo, and I did find that strange at the time. It was early enough though that those feelings faded, and didn't come into play when deciding what I should do at night.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:39 pm It's also possible Epignosis is lying about not using their ability and is just a Roleblocker who hit a non-Power Role night 1.
Why would I lie about that? I could keep my mouth shut.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:49 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:39 pm It's also possible Epignosis is lying about not using their ability and is just a Roleblocker who hit a non-Power Role night 1.
Why would I lie about that? I could keep my mouth shut.
And that makes even less sense.

If I'm a mafia role blocker, and Guillotine over here is the parity cop, I'm targeting Guillotine with that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

A drinker's pain in the ass:

In real life:

"I'm not drunk, I'm not drunk." "Yes you are."

In mafia:

"I got drunk." "No you didn't, you liar!"

:D