73%

Total votes: 11
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 3

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:11 am I might legit self vote if it saves Wilgy at EoD
:kadaj:

LC and Wilgy refused to self preserve against each other yesterday. I think they may be partners.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

LC also refused to self preserve against Roxy and Nanook and they refused to self preserve against him as well.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Fucking gottem
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy eod vote on SVS probably deserves some of my attention.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 2

Roxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:37 pm I'm hurt, pain killer
Can only do this to a friend bc I know she'll understand and know it means nothing

vote svs
Means nothing? Super weird. Idk what to do with this.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:37 pm I’m hiding from my partner in the furniture store

onmobile so rekid me what did abi say about LC?
Loool
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

It’s probably like wishful thinking to assume I can get anything alignment indicative out of a lone post concussion post pain killers Roxy post. (Feel better, Roxy!)
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

Post by Thunal33 »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:14 am
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:32 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:56 am This is apparently where I'm at right now. Feels weird, but it is what it is.

Epignosis
leetic

Dyslexicon

Jackofhearts2005
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Delta
Roxy

S~V~S
Thunal33
pyxxy
DrWilgy

Long Con

LinearPoint
Scotty
I also think continuing to sheep Seanzie is correct lol.
You keep saying this, but LP and Scotty were both town. I just skimmed you, but can you tl;dr me why you voted Wilgy? A Wilgy who floats and doesn't add much the first few days is generally town Wilgy in my experience. Plus he's said a few things that I tend to see as town Wilgy recently.
LP and Scotty being town is part of why I think it holds more weight. If Seanzie had 2 mafia in his townreads and only kind of scumread Long Con, mafia wouldn't have a lot of reason to kill him overnight. If he had 2 mafia PoEd (LC and someone else), mafia would have a lot more reason. I don't think every NK was killed for good reads but I think Seanzie probably was at least in part and sheeping him worked with Long Con.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:33 am Roxy eod vote on SVS probably deserves some of my attention.
Roxy is my top suspect not named Wilgy but I also could see her last two posts as weird but not wolfy. Based on what I know of her personality, the "I'm bad, bye" stuck out to me even more than the SVS vote.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:23 am
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:54 pm The reaction to the claim, especially the meta analysis on Abi I just think SVS actually believed.
Well yeah, there's zero reason for her to do that bad. Is there an issue with that?

I don't want to vote Wilgy, and I would prefer not to vote Roxy until I hear she's back in the saddle. Even if the game mod hadn't announced her problem, i don't believe Roxy is one to lean on irl to get out of a bad spot in games. So Roxy is off the table for me.

I'll do a more in depth thing, but i still think Jack and LC could have been associated.

I am reading LC, and am a bit confused about his time line.
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:16 pm Surprised to see three votes on Jack right now, making him the leading wagon. Didn't realize he had picked up that kind of steam, especially now when he's looking better than ever. :shrug:
"Better than ever?" that's an odd thing to say.

LC at 3:16, then he made a "busy bbl" later post like a minute later.

Next post is his vote post at 5:59:25, less than a minute to EOD. At that time, I had 2 votes, Roxy and Jack. Jack had two votes, Abigail and Wilgy. LC had 4 votes. So no vote he made could have been self pres. Had I not moved my vote from Jack, that might have been self pres.

At 5:59:36 Jack moved his vote from me to vanity. Not sure if moving to LC at that point would have been a good look since LC was already dead, basically, with 30 seconds left in day, and Thunal making a fairly big effort to point out how I likely wasn't bad, he didn't want to end up on me with the dead baddie when it was all over.

This feels a wee bit like a chatroom panic to me. I am not sure that that association I felt I saw with LC and Jack when I was reading Jack isn't actually there.

So imma reverse myself and [VOTE: Jack] aubergine again.

I'll read more tonight, and try to point out where I see the associations.
I'm a little confused by your first sentence. I just had the thought you seemed genuine in your Abi analysis and grabbed a post I read as towny.

I feel like this is an easier game, not a harder game. Jack knew LC was dying when he voted Wilgy, so the play as a wolf would just be to bus LC and ride the cred. Him making a big deal about not wanting to self pres on a townie as town makes him look so level 1 bad that I don't think it's a strategy for scum to win the game. I do have some tinfoil on him but I don't want to vote him today.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:05 am
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:48 pm Cook the goose!

Boil the duck!

Pepper the chicken!
Nice wagon you're joining. What will you do when I flip town?
Probably cry a little.

Maybe eat dinner. EoD is around that time.

Then look at your reads and see if they take me somewhere.

Oh also figure out who started the wagon on you.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:27 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm Jack is the first person to defend me from a fake red check. I don't know if I should be happy or concerned
Oh.

Okie dokie. Let's yeet Jack

[VOTE: Jackoftarts] aubergine
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:45 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:32 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:27 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm Jack is the first person to defend me from a fake red check. I don't know if I should be happy or concerned
Oh.

Okie dokie. Let's yeet Jack

[VOTE: Jackoftarts] aubergine
I'll join you, better wagon than the current biggest one [VOTE: Jack] aubergine
Hell yeah, let's goooooo
If Jack is town, which I'm leaning that he is, this jump on looks terrible. Wilgy also took some time to say what would happen if leetic flipped town in response to their question isntead of something like "well you were red checked". He knew about the check, but if he didn't catch up a lot why would he know there was a real chance leetic would flip town?

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Pretty sure he was around when I claimed. Also I don't see how this is a jump on when Wilgy voted the wagon first?

Wilgy parking there all phase just doesn't feel wolfy this isn't a wolf play this is town Wilgy not giving a fuck
I didn't realize he was first when I looked at his ISO last night. I don't think him parking there is towny? It felt more like he was trying to look good from the Leetic check situation and he didn't exactly check in much after that or have reason to change his vote when he did.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

@DrWilgy If you're town, show me by solving the game. Who do you think is a wolf that isn't me?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:33 pm I don’t even understand the case against LC.
This is a micro thing that looks good for Jack imo. Wolves have an easier time understanding cases on wolves, and I feel like wolf Jack would have chosen a different angle if he wanted to save LC.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:10 pm
Can only do this to a friend bc I know she'll understand and know it means nothing

vote svs
You know I <3 you and nothing that happens in a game changes that. But I don't actually understand this vote? Especially I seemed to gather a last minute push?

Hope you feel better and explain for me.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:59 pm That is kinda a townie post from SVS, isn’t it?
Your posts looked towny to me when I checked in, that's why I moved my vote, but I couldn't post since I was mid birthday party singing.

And I was between only you and LC since you were the two the consensus seemed to think looked baddiest from reaction to Abigails fauxclaim. You looked worse to me what can I say :shrug:

I read nothing from the time I left yesterday AM, except the last page of EOD. So gonna do that.

I am unsure of what explanation you want. I was in the hospital under observation on Delaudid from the take down my new dog did to me (he pulled me so hard my face was smashed into the concrete of my driveway/alley area).
I wanted to vote but had not read youv'e seen me do this to splints (usually my go to) and Kate. It's not like this is new for me.

For you kids out there I am old and think I can still bounce back when hurt but my body does not bounce anymore.

I voted you thinking you were thought of as town by most people including me so I did not think others would try to use my drug induced vote as an excuse to try and wagon you.
LongCon understandable but others - not so much. Who else was voting you I do not remember at this moment. But I will look there for people trying to take advantage of it.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

thoughts:

@☆Princess Abigail☆ I wish you would get rid of the stars so it would be easier to mention you it's a pita to first find one of your posts then copy/paste a star so I can get your mention to pop up. Is there an easier way? Please tell me if there is.

Your "red check" gambit read like one of your self called Woof God style of play. I did not like it and never once thought it was legit. Can't believe how many people suckered into it lol obv gambit is obv. I should have voted you last day but delaudid kept me from thinking clearly, right now in between pain killers I am going to try and post thoughts on everyone.
I still think you could be woof you'll have to show me you are not with your posts and votes which so far have not changed my mind.

Wish I would have been more involved but leetic's style was off putting to me so i paid little attention and didn't give one fuck about the game. I am trying to do better.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 89

Post by S~V~S »

I didn’t look at the rest of my @‘s,im at work I only really checked in to see if @Roxy posted. At the time I wrote that ^^ I hadn’t seen splints post and wouldn’t have even questioned it if I had.

Sorry for the misunderstanding; hope you feel better.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@Thunal33 day one felt like you were not your normal self, you read as so agreeable and your tone was graspy and felt like you were trying so hard to be on leetic's good side which to me is not normal for you. You usually say what you want consequences be damned which is how you read yesterday and today for me. So much better feeling about you.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:17 am I didn’t look at the rest of my @‘s,im at work I only really checked in to see if @Roxy posted. At the time I wrote that ^^ I hadn’t seen splints post and wouldn’t have even questioned it if I had.

Sorry for the misunderstanding; hope you feel better.
thanks my friend <3
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@Delta do not take leetic's place as main antagonist it's not you - be yourself instead.
You are very flip floppy this game. All over the place. At eod's you often talk about flashwagons and me no likey. It's not a town play it's more like a baddie cornered so lets get votes of off them.
But other posts feel town I am gonna fence sit on you until I can read your iso properly right now tho I am leaning bad for you.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

need food will be back
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:34 am

vote svs
Idc if you do not know what to do with this tbqh. If you actually read my posts you would know what this is about so.....

@Jackofhearts2005 is deffo not playing normal nor is he in his townie prime with his posts. They read as placating to me. Saying what you think will help you survive another day.
I do not think you are town and think you are indeed bad.
If you ask me why I will lmao bc you *know* you are not posting normally as you do as town.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:06 am I'm bad.
Bye.
FYI to everyone - I do not remember posting this, as I was in the hospital. Sorry for any confusion.
;)
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

Roxy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:24 am @Delta do not take leetic's place as main antagonist it's not you - be yourself instead.
You are very flip floppy this game. All over the place. At eod's you often talk about flashwagons and me no likey. It's not a town play it's more like a baddie cornered so lets get votes of off them.
But other posts feel town I am gonna fence sit on you until I can read your iso properly right now tho I am leaning bad for you.
?_?

You mention my other posts feeling townie but like. A lot of those posts were me reinforcing that I want to vote LC, that I thought he was scum etc. Before EOD fully kicked off I voted LC & only pivoted because I got worried I was being stubborn. I still went back to LC after entertaining the SVS vote for a few minutes.

The idea that I was trying to pivot votes off LC & that my partner was cornered is a weird one because I would've also been one of the ones cornering LC to begin with? So I'm not quite sure what your worry really is here, I'll be honest ;_;
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

And no I have no intention of playing antagonist at all, that's not how I play. I'm too squishy for anything like that ;_;

I will try to step up & be a little louder though because I definitely got complacent yesterday
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:48 pm [VOTE: SVS] aubergine

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:50 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:49 pm
Is this in any way influenced by Roxy's vote on SVS?
Yes in that 2 votes are better than 1. Roxy didn’t like convince me to suspect SVS.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:59 pm That is kinda a townie post from SVS, isn’t it?

I did not sway your vote with mine yet-----2 votes are better than one? How is this townie? Your thought process over SVS did not feel genuine and felt instead like you trying to save LongCon's ass. You went in with a couple of pulled quotes from SVS and when Thunal showed you how it was so very townie you even agreed it was townie posts.
Jack you are bad and I find that sad bc as a townie you can decimate people with their posts and show just how anti town or townie they are. You have done neither this game.
Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:51 pm [VOTE: SVS] aubergine

I'll mull over the LC vote overnight since I'm more than a little worried about that

I'm also worried ab SVS being town because that means I went and locked them town then panicked when it mattered which is

rough but shrug

EOD is stressful ;_;
This is the perfect example of Delta's play this game. Not digging it at all. Flip Floppy. Goes anywhere but LongCon until it was obv he was getting elimmed.
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:59 pm Phone check-in. Not caught up but voting SVS to self-pres.
The only SVS vote I understand bc it is coming from a baddie toward a townie.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Delta wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:32 pm And no I have no intention of playing antagonist at all, that's not how I play. I'm too squishy for anything like that ;_;

I will try to step up & be a little louder though because I definitely got complacent yesterday
thank you for not becoming leetic they are their own player and and deserve to have their own style even if it rubs me wrong. I just didn't like their use of adjectives and verbs to describe people as it was very very off putting to me.

Yes I mentioned some of your posts felt townie but then other times you get so flip floppy and able to just let your vote hop everywhere else until it becomes apparent where the actual vote is going if that makes sense. (it does in my head) I can try and reexplain it if needs be.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

In pain and need a pill will be back when I wake up again.
;)
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Roxy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:49 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:32 pm And no I have no intention of playing antagonist at all, that's not how I play. I'm too squishy for anything like that ;_;

thank you for not becoming leetic they are their own player and and deserve to have their own style even if it rubs me wrong. I just didn't like their use of adjectives and verbs to describe people as it was very very off putting to me.

Yes I mentioned some of your posts felt townie but then other times you get so flip floppy and able to just let your vote hop everywhere else until it becomes apparent where the actual vote is going if that makes sense. (it does in my head) I can try and reexplain it if needs be.
I moved to SVS because I got worried I was being stubborn in pushing LC when you had pushback from even the main wagons at that point. I really dont see how you come to the conclusion of 'Delta was flailing and wanted any vote other than LC' when a lot of my day yesterday & my initial + final vote were both on LC. I'm really lost on that one.

A lot of yesterday was spent w me going 'I think there's one in LC/Pyxxy/Jack, I think LC is most likely' & trying to sell people on that vote. Do you think I was just distancing from LC if so?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Delta wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:51 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:49 pm

I moved to SVS because I got worried I was being stubborn in pushing LC when you had pushback from even the main wagons at that point. I really dont see how you come to the conclusion of 'Delta was flailing and wanted any vote other than LC' when a lot of my day yesterday & my initial + final vote were both on LC. I'm really lost on that one.

A lot of yesterday was spent w me going 'I think there's one in LC/Pyxxy/Jack, I think LC is most likely' & trying to sell people on that vote. Do you think I was just distancing from LC if so?
Honey I am struggling with a read on you I'll be honest your style is different and new to me even tho I have hosted you.
I do not if I would call it distancing or what. I still have not read your iso if you want total honesty.
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 248
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:25 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:11 am I might legit self vote if it saves Wilgy at EoD

LC and Wilgy refused to self preserve against each other yesterday. I think they may be partners.
Wilgy wasn't around these are false equivalents
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:15 am thoughts:

@☆Princess Abigail☆ I wish you would get rid of the stars so it would be easier to mention you it's a pita to first find one of your posts then copy/paste a star so I can get your mention to pop up. Is there an easier way? Please tell me if there is.

Your "red check" gambit read like one of your self called Woof God style of play. I did not like it and never once thought it was legit. Can't believe how many people suckered into it lol obv gambit is obv. I should have voted you last day but delaudid kept me from thinking clearly, right now in between pain killers I am going to try and post thoughts on everyone.
I still think you could be woof you'll have to show me you are not with your posts and votes which so far have not changed my mind.

Wish I would have been more involved but leetic's style was off putting to me so i paid little attention and didn't give one fuck about the game. I am trying to do better.
Everyone thinks I'm a wolf only after I accuse them I'm noticing lol

Anyways I dunno the stars are built in to my mobile keyboard so I can access them easily. I was given the option to use them on site when I changed my name and they are a part of my identity online really so I took them. It's a pain but they are also important to me. I read every post so honestly I'll see anything directed at me anyways

This isn't how I wolf. I'm a good wolf I don't make gambits as wolf I hunker down get town read and live. This is town me. I have never fpsed as wolf but i've done it several times as town including in a game on web dip when i subbed in and didn't want to read. In that game I fake claimed doc and held the claim for 3 days until the real one died. Than I was swiftly executed. Even though it was pretty obvious I had done it to provide doc cover.

Anyways. No I don't wolf like this. You know I don't wolf like this. I'll kill myself if town will listen to me when I die but this isn't it and it's weird that you didn't sus me for my obvious wolf gambit till I called you a wolf

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy is obv wolf for another reason but I can't be assed to explain it because I know I won't be able to and I will just be annoyed that nobody understands my point.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I also wonder if Roxy will actually vote me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal stop having more posts than me by like 5

ImageImage

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 42

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:25 am

Do you think I was around or aware that I was even a wagon?

Also if this is true, why wouldn't LC push me over? I'm quite literally the goon to be bussed if I am scum?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Actually lol, did LC try to get me? I saw them tag me once.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yeah lol, it was just that one ping. I'm just cleared by the fact that a scum who wasn't me flipped first and they didn't even try to force me as the bus wagon for cred.

GG wolves.
Image Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

@DrWilgy

boo

Come talk to me if you're still around \o/
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

If anyone's around actually just ping me because I wanna get some sort of back and forth going over just shouting to the void ;_; it's how I work best
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:05 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:06 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:08 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:37 pm Leetic nk also means lc wagon >rand clean btw. Maybe one maf at most but I want to assume easy game where it's clean.
Mmm what do you make of what I'm saying about LC not voting his bigger CW and Jack not voting LC.
Quote it and tag me lol
That sounds like a lot of work I'm not gonna do tbh
Reasonable tbh that's why I didn't just look it up myself
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

@Jackofhearts2005 you said you knew you were condemning LC to die with your vote on Wilgy, but were you concerned about last minute switches? LC wasn’t in the lead by much and someone could have switched from LC to you or SVS before you could react.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:59 pm @DrWilgy

boo

AH!

You spooked me.
Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:29 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:34 am

vote svs
Idc if you do not know what to do with this tbqh. If you actually read my posts you would know what this is about so.....

@Jackofhearts2005 is deffo not playing normal nor is he in his townie prime with his posts. They read as placating to me. Saying what you think will help you survive another day.
I do not think you are town and think you are indeed bad.
If you ask me why I will lmao bc you *know* you are not posting normally as you do as town.
Eh. Worked out decently yesterday. :grin:
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:03 pm

boo

AH!

You spooked me.
Good >:)

You mentioned earlier you weren't as sure on me because I voted SVS for a bit at EOD. Are you fully caught up w EOD or just parts of it? ?_?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:13 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:03 pm

boo

AH!

You spooked me.
Good >:)

You mentioned earlier you weren't as sure on me because I voted SVS for a bit at EOD. Are you fully caught up w EOD or just parts of it? ?_?
I've still only read where I've noticed I've been mentioned or have been explicitly notified to OR like the 1 or two pages where I'm just around.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So iterate to me Delta, why SVS?
Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Me being comfy at this gamestate.

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:15 pm So iterate to me Delta, why SVS?
SVS was EOD jitters from me because I had been dead set on LC for pretty much all of yesterday, and the pushback around that had been pretty consistent & my push seeming not too solid? So I got scared :wowee: I dont like to be stubborn about things and was worried I was tunnelled for no reason. Went to SVS for a bit since that was the other counterwagon & didn't want Jack to die there.

Except that really didnt feel right since I said before that I didnt think SVS/LC worked together, it was tied so I went back to LC to break tie & to actually follow my own reads
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:18 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:15 pm So iterate to me Delta, why SVS?
SVS was EOD jitters from me because I had been dead set on LC for pretty much all of yesterday, and the pushback around that had been pretty consistent & my push seeming not too solid? So I got scared :wowee: I dont like to be stubborn about things and was worried I was tunnelled for no reason. Went to SVS for a bit since that was the other counterwagon & didn't want Jack to die there.

Except that really didnt feel right since I said before that I didnt think SVS/LC worked together, it was tied so I went back to LC to break tie & to actually follow my own reads
I can believe this coming from you.

Now how do you feel about Jack following?
Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:44 pm

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:50 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:49 pm
Is this in any way influenced by Roxy's vote on SVS?
Yes in that 2 votes are better than 1. Roxy didn’t like convince me to suspect SVS.

I did not sway your vote with mine yet-----2 votes are better than one? How is this townie? Your thought process over SVS did not feel genuine and felt instead like you trying to save LongCon's ass. You went in with a couple of pulled quotes from SVS and when Thunal showed you how it was so very townie you even agreed it was townie posts.
Jack you are bad and I find that sad bc as a townie you can decimate people with their posts and show just how anti town or townie they are. You have done neither this game.
Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:51 pm [VOTE: SVS] aubergine

I'll mull over the LC vote overnight since I'm more than a little worried about that

I'm also worried ab SVS being town because that means I went and locked them town then panicked when it mattered which is

rough but shrug

EOD is stressful ;_;
This is the perfect example of Delta's play this game. Not digging it at all. Flip Floppy. Goes anywhere but LongCon until it was obv he was getting elimmed.
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:59 pm Phone check-in. Not caught up but voting SVS to self-pres.
The only SVS vote I understand bc it is coming from a baddie toward a townie.
This is not really what Roxy is talking about in this post but it does remind me that Roxy's vote on SVS was a solo one when the wagons with more than a vote at the time were iirc, just me and LC.

So like, she may be in my rather small POE but Roxy shouldn't get any shade for voting SVS. She wasn't trying to protect LC with that vote, regardless of her alignment.

Return to “Previous Heists”