Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night Zero (0)

Post by EnderWiggin »

Scotty is a fraud. Doesn't respond to my inquiries.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:48 pm
Night Zero (0) Start

As we approach Halloween, we'd like to welcome you all to the Landlord Legacy Listing Halloween party. We kindly request your input and participation in a few pre-event activities. Please take a moment to read through the following announcements:

Halloween Outfit Suggestions:

We would appreciate it if you could share your thoughts on what Halloween costumes you can each use for your profile pictures. Your costume ideas are welcome and participation encouraged. Please reply to this message with your suggestions.

I have a pirate costume for my profile picture :pirate:

Landlord Experiences:

We invite you to share your experiences with landlords, both positive and negative. Feel free to share any anecdotes or stories you might have. Please respond with your thoughts.

I would. If I had any. Never met one in real life tbh :haha:

Landlord-Themed Music:

In an effort to set the atmosphere for our Halloween event, we'd like to gather song recommendations related to Halloween or landlords or both! Any connection to the theme, however vague, is welcome. Please reply with your song suggestions. Subscribe to my walrus.

Night 0 Gathering:

We encourage you to join us for a casual virtual gathering for night 0. It's an opportunity to interact and get to know each other before Landlord Legacy Listing officially commences tomorrow on Day 1.

I would like to encourage everyone to take the day off and win or lose take this moment to enjoy each others company.

Thank you for your anticipated participation and engagement. We look forward to your responses and hope to see you tonight for our Night 0 event.

A final aside, You have 70 posts for Night 0 and if you save some up to 30 will roll over for Day and Night 1
I would also like to remind everyone not to edit their legacies as that will invalidate them. Please post a new one and delete the old one if necessary.

Finally I know it is tempting but if you are dead or spectator please refrain from posting

Spoiler: show
@Seanzie @DrWilgy @Jackofhearts2005 @Marmot @Porscha @☆Princess Abigail☆ @Scotty @S~V~S @Lilypetal @Boquise @Cape90 @WindwardAway @EnderWiggin @robyn @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Lime Coke @Bereft @Long Con
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 169

Post by Porscha »

schweppes thinks he is funny
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

Get off my lawn tbh
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Boquise wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:09 am Get off my lawn tbh
Bylaw 32.4 subsection 8H says that's our lawn, comrade.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 63

Post by S~V~S »

An actual listing in my town.

It’s between the dump and the town motor pool.

Rent checks are the ultimate goal of a feudal landlord, are they not?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:19 am Image

New listing!
-Large dog house-
-SPACIOUS! Fully furnished
-two stories, plus attic and sex dungeon
-in great condition. Previous owner had to be put down for destroying 3 city blocks and killing 14 civilians
-New septic tank and plumbing after previous plumbing blocked by 8-foot-long red animal hair.
-NEW ROOF
-Starting at $30,000, plus maintenance fee
-Financing available
-Permanent faint scent of strawberries and shit, (you get used to the shit smell)
-In the backyard of previous human owners
-they will legally own you
-ONLY $60 DOWN PAYMENT
-MUST SELL NOW

hit me up at scottyrealtor@geocities.com if interested!
Is this on Labrador Road?
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:47 am
Boquise wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:09 am Get off my lawn tbh
Bylaw 32.4 subsection 8H says that's our lawn, comrade.
That sounds like commie propaganda tbh, and the colour of commie is red tbh

You're outed tbh
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:34 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:13 pm Hi folks! I'm Rondo's cohost. I'm mostly along for the ride and helping where I can. You can reach me in the discord hub if you need me. Otherwise, just have fun!
Also this is a wonderful surprise! I didn't realize when I signed up that the legendary Spacedaisy was involved! :noble: :noble: :noble:
I make no claim to game design. I’m just a sounding board and extra hand for Rondo the Mysterious who has become one of my very favorite people on the Syndicate in the last years. He’s a funny dude and this game will be excellent. It will all be to his credit.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:48 pm

Halloween Outfit Suggestions:

A bear. I would dress up as a bear, preferable a polar bear, but brown bear and panda bear costumes are more readily available.

Landlord Experiences:

I had a landlord once, years ago. He was Filippino and I'm not 100% sure what happened wasn't a misunderstanding as I knew there was somewhat of a language barrier at times. He told us "do whatever you want change anything", and we ripped down his awful wallpaper and replaced it with other, non metallic wallpaper. When we left he utterly lost his shit and tried to hit my husband with a chair. That was fun.

My current landlords are young, and kinda embarrassed about being landlords, they don't like thinking of themselves as bourgeoisie. They're cute, and also pretty cool. They just spent vast sums of money on an inground sprinkler system (last year she was railing against all the water wasted on lawns) and a very fancy patio with terraces. So they're maybe a bit more bourgeoisie than they like to think.

Landlord-Themed Music:

This is when the Police tried to be a teeny bit leftist, and punkish at that!

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

robyn wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:40 pm
Bereft wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:19 pm I believe a ChatGPT story is in bad taste.

You could choose to make an opening that reveals something, no matter how ephemeral, and yet you just chose not to.
i was told that i couldn’t be sexual, on the syndicate (and other places), by mods, and by other players in this game, and by friends, and by you. and you know all this (pre rand ofc (this is for everyone else)). immediately contradicting yourself to look towny, how do you plead?
This is the saddest time line
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Okay well that was sufficiently a waste of my time

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I know there's a post count don't know what it is though.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh well

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm boooooooooored

ImageImage

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

70, for the next 3 irl days, or the 3 cycle days too

who do you think is more towny, me or schweppes? or both? or neither

also which players do you believe you’ll be able to read the best here?

(i say this to generate content and as filler because you seriously mustn’t post with these draconian laws, and i must get something out of this)
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Hi
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:23 pm 70, for the next 3 irl days, or the 3 cycle days too

(i say this to generate content and as filler because you seriously mustn’t post with these draconian laws, and i must get something out of this)
Your T v T keep it 100 next

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I will blindly keep this read until FX no matter what happens

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:35 pmHi
Hello

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I will inevitably be scum read this game because my play style changed pretty drastically recently ig

At least that's what people keep telling me.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:23 pm 70, for the next 3 irl days, or the 3 cycle days too

Does cap lift ever?

ImageImage

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hey, cool, we're putting players in the towncore until Fx, anyone want to make me a town solid? It would be for the good of the town, I promise.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:16 pm Hey, cool, we're putting players in the towncore until Fx, anyone want to make me a town solid? It would be for the good of the town, I promise.
This makes me want to never do that

ImageImage

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:19 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:16 pm Hey, cool, we're putting players in the towncore until Fx, anyone want to make me a town solid? It would be for the good of the town, I promise.
Wolfy.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Scotty »

Relisted: Swamp hut in the Dagobah area.

-recently renovated from torrential floodwaters and swamp creatures (slight fix-me-up)
-1 br/x bath. Bathroom is wherever
-47 square feet {but ROOM for EXPANSION}
-NATURAL base structure of gnarltree roots, nestled within a beautiful bog
-humble and newly furnished interior with smooth adobe clay <ELEGANT> to keep the interior dry from the oppressive humidity
-comes with dozens of FREE hanging aromatic fresheners as the previous owner smelled strongly of old socks and pewter
-pool in back
-pool in front
-the whole planet is basically a pool
-old soothsayers nearby say the place is haunted with ‘mid-chlorines’ or something idk lol 👻

Asking price is 100 Moncalamari shillings, or whatever you have. Need to move fast.
Scottyrealtor@geocities.com
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:35 pmHi
Hello :welcome:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:21 pm
Wolfy.
True you should kill me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

You don't have the guts!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

God I'm bored someone anyone do something

ImageImage

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Wolfy.
i mean tbf i wanted to put a similar answer
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:39 pm God I'm bored someone anyone do something
:charlieblackmon:
Vote: Princess Abigail
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:48 am Schweppes will self resolve lol
they didn't in one game they posted 8 times

Careful what u wish for
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:39 pm
Wolfy.
i mean tbf i wanted to put a similar answer
Wolfy :p

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:40 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:39 pm God I'm bored someone anyone do something
:charlieblackmon:
Vote: Princess Abigail
Hot

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Was a no a secret

I'm town

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:42 pm Wanna no a secret

I'm town
Ebwop

ImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

No, no, I preferred the original.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I hate you

ImageImage

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:42 pm Was a no a secret

I'm town
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I don’t believe you’re this bored.

Wanna buy a house?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Listing: 116 Westlake Parsons Dr

NEW!
-Renovated in ~1967 (don’t quote me), perfectly blending antiquity with functional living space
-Excellent floor plan with 4 bedrooms. Open kitchen, living and dining w/ HUGE fireplace
-New stonewall mailbox after the old one got mowed down by dad with his car after he had a bit too much to drink in a booze-fueled episode resulting from ‘Nam flashbacks he experienced at my 5th grade graduation
-Spacious kitchen featuring high quality stainless steel appliances and fixtures.
-ARTISTIC indents in living room walls from when dad threw a few beer bottles at me when he caught me coming home after curfew with a girl in high school
-located in a friendly neighborhood with lots of sunlight, except from September to June because the sun only really comes out three times a year here
-manicured lawn, but don’t go on it
-house comes with my dad, but he won’t bother you if you just leave him alone in his chair to watch WWE and Cheers reruns
-great access to schools, but preferably no kids, as dad doesn’t have the patience for them
-This GORGEOUS Victorian-style home boasts all new basics from plumbing and electrical to energy efficient LED lighting throughout

$550,225. Financing available. Cash preferred. An extra 6 pack thrown in helps, too.

Email: scottyrealtor@geocities.com

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:34 pm

Wanna buy a house?
I don't think you know me if you think I'm not this bored

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm boooooooooooooored

ImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:21 pm I hate you
I thought "Mortal Enemies" just had this as an unwritten part? Or did I misread our mortal enemies contract.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:41 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:34 pm

Wanna buy a house?
I don't think you know me if you think I'm not this bored
:mad:
I’m offering up some nice deals for you to own some nice properties and you’re patently disregarding them.

I think you should be excited. If you were really a money-loving landlord that can see good investments :llama:

Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

$550,225?

What's wrong with the house then? Is there another body innit? There must be something you're not saying about this property.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

I've missed the start of the game, scrolled through a bit of page 1, saw some long wallposts, and skipped to this page

Did I miss anything important?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

I have no idea what the Halloween pfp question is asking btw
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:53 pm I have no idea what the Halloween pfp question is asking btw
i think it's asking what the character or thing in your profile picture would wear?

wouldn't make sense with just like... a landscape as a profile pic though lol

Return to “Previous Rackets”