Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night Zero (0)

Post by WindwardAway »

Bereft wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:37 pm $550,225?

What's wrong with the house then? Is there another body innit? There must be something you're not saying about this property.
It was probably 3D-printed
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:52 pm I've missed the start of the game, scrolled through a bit of page 1, saw some long wallposts, and skipped to this page

Did I miss anything important?
the only content in the game is on page 1.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

cape who do you think you can read the best and the worst here?
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:49 pm I make no claim to game design. I’m just a sounding board and extra hand for Rondo the Mysterious who has become one of my very favorite people on the Syndicate in the last years. He’s a funny dude and this game will be excellent. It will all be to his credit.
Firstly that is the gosh darn nicest thing anyone has said to me on Syndicate. Space Daisy is such a help If I do pull this off it would have not been possible without her

Announcement

Since it is unclear. You get 70 posts per day/night cycle with 30 roll over. Night 0 has a post limit of 70 independent of day and night 1. Meaning that if you leave 30 posts today you have 100 posts tomorrow.

Spoiler: show
@Seanzie @DrWilgy @Jackofhearts2005 @Marmot @Porscha @☆Princess Abigail☆ @Scotty @S~V~S @Lilypetal @Boquise @Cape90 @WindwardAway @EnderWiggin @robyn @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Lime Coke @Bereft @Long Con forgot to ping everyone
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:48 pm
Halloween Outfit Suggestions:

We would appreciate it if you could share your thoughts on what Halloween costumes you can each use for your profile pictures. Your costume ideas are welcome and participation encouraged. Please reply to this message with your suggestions.
I don't know if it's exactly what was asked, but I gave my profile pic a Halloween costume. It's my costume this year; I'm going as Bane from The Dark Knight Rises.
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

robyn wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:09 pm cape who do you think you can read the best and the worst here?
Best = probably just Bereft
Worst = Boq tbh
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

i dont know long con but i know everyone else
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:05 pm i dont know long con but i know everyone else
Yeah, I'm new around here. Hope you can go easy on me! I played werewolf one time at a frat party, and thought, "Why not?!" and here I am. I'm still a little drunk tbh.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 169

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:46 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:05 pm i dont know long con but i know everyone else
Yeah, I'm new around here. Hope you can go easy on me! I played werewolf one time at a frat party, and thought, "Why not?!" and here I am. I'm still a little drunk tbh.
19788 lol

not so many posts to use so i'll try to consolidate a little

tomorrow I will be pretty gone cuz I have a concert to attend all day

uhm. idk wwa is a wolf though
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:11 am
19788 lol

Enjoy the concert! :band:

WWA's first post was a bit... questionable but I also thought it might have been towny for the laziness XD
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:53 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:21 pm I hate you
I thought "Mortal Enemies" just had this as an unwritten part? Or did I misread our mortal enemies contract.
Well I've decided to write the unwritten part
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:54 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:41 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:34 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:39 pm God I'm bored someone anyone do something
I don’t believe you’re this bored.

Wanna buy a house?
I don't think you know me if you think I'm not this bored
:mad:
I’m offering up some nice deals for you to own some nice properties and you’re patently disregarding them.

I think you should be excited. If you were really a money-loving landlord that can see good investments :llama:
Sir I am a millennial I can't afford the housing you are offering me

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:52 pm I've missed the start of the game, scrolled through a bit of page 1, saw some long wallposts, and skipped to this page

Did I miss anything important?
Read Schweppes and Robyn ignore everything else report back with your findings

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

19788 lol

Your such a better player than me I'm like does running 70 so I can forget about this game for a bit lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:15 am
19788 lol

WWA's first post was a bit... questionable but I also thought it might have been towny for the laziness XD
Why? This feels like a reach.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm still bored

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:06 am I'm still bored
me too abbie, me too, i'm probably gonna refrain from posting much more because nobody is giving a fuck. i will post more when there is discussion to be had that doesn't start and end with me
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:10 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:06 am I'm still bored
me too abbie, me too, i'm probably gonna refrain from posting much more because nobody is giving a fuck. i will post more when there is discussion to be had that doesn't start and end with me
I'd start a discussion but I don't really know where to

Cape is grasping at straws but I think that's a towny trying to pull something readable out of thin air.

You and Schweppes had a readable interaction early but that was T v T like 99.9% of the time.

So now I'm left sifting through a bunch of nothing.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

This is kinda what Syndicate is now.

I'm 90% sure if you wolf on Syndicate you just kill the high posters and win every game because activity is more skewed than the wage gap

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:23 am This is kinda what Syndicate is now.

I'm 90% sure if you wolf on Syndicate you just kill the high posters and win every game because activity is more skewed than the wage gap
unfortunate
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:25 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:23 am This is kinda what Syndicate is now.

unfortunate
Indeed but not untrue. Caitlin played one game here and left cause of the activity and I can't really blame her.

But I also can't like give up on TS I love it here. I just dunno how to bring activity up.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:27 am

unfortunate
Indeed but not untrue. Caitlin played one game here and left cause of the activity and I can't really blame her.

But I also can't like give up on TS I love it here. I just dunno how to bring activity up.
it was better before i went on a hiatus, and this pl has some sufficiently good and loud players. so i don't know why it's this inactive, i hope that it's for reasons of it being night 0
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:54 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:15 am
19788 lol

Why? This feels like a reach.
It's partially a meta thing, like I know WWA is generally a good and not lazy player and asking "did i miss anything" in a very easy to sift through... i guess n0 so far was kinda towny in the sort of "yeah this is kinda too on the nose to be wolfy" type of way, and I am making this read mostly because i bored and I wanted to see where Porscha was coming from and the fact I was actually able to trace something back is kinda cool I guess. Might mean good things for Porscha but I am already taking 10 steps ahead of where the game is even at right now. Like then again, I do kinda scour the thread as mafia for something that I could push on, but idk if Porscha does that or if they would do it this early.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

cape, what's your read on me/abbie/schweppes, in more black and white terms
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:30 am

unfortunate

it was better before i went on a hiatus, and this pl has some sufficiently good and loud players. so i don't know why it's this inactive, i hope that it's for reasons of it being night 0
I hope so too

Going to bed soon as my sleep schedule is kinda bad and I should wake up to shop in the morning tomorrow, gonna mayb bake cake for my birthday on Thursday
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:40 am birthday on Thursday
mine was on Monday, we're both from california, birthdays on Oct X6, white, autistic, lgbtq, in college. i wonder what else is similar
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:40 am cape, what's your read on me/abbie/schweppes, in more black and white terms
Honestly robyn, I am slightly leaning you as mafia rn but I am kinda reserving that. You just aren't reminding me of your town game. Trying to decide if that's because of what's been happening (or should I say what hasn't been happening) in this game.

abby is leaning town, I liked #118 (and most of the posts she's making on this page tbh) and just dont think Neon as wolf would likely post like she has as wolf so far. I think she would be more fluffy and have not much substantial content yet if she was wolf. I have defended w!Neon before on FOL so I don't super trust my read here yet.

Schweppes is my strongest town for reasons already explained. I wanted to ask him about his saying that you were fine though.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

unfortunate

What should we be talking about?

Let’s talk about you. Do you dream of home equity loans or HELOCs?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:53 am
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:40 am cape, what's your read on me/abbie/schweppes, in more black and white terms
Honestly robyn, I am slightly leaning you as mafia rn but I am kinda reserving that. You just aren't reminding me of your town game. Trying to decide if that's because of what's been happening (or should I say what hasn't been happening) in this game, or if it's just that you are mafia

abby is leaning town, I liked #118 (and most of the posts she's making on this page tbh) and just dont think Neon as wolf would likely post like she has as wolf so far. I think she would be more fluffy and have not much substantial content yet if she was wolf. I have defended w!Neon before on FOL so I don't super trust my read here yet.

Schweppes is my strongest town for reasons already explained. I wanted to ask him about his saying that you were fine though.
EBWOP
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:40 am

unfortunate

I hope so too

Going to bed soon as my sleep schedule is kinda bad and I should wake up to shop in the morning tomorrow, gonna mayb bake cake for my birthday on Thursday
Theory: at least one of the 3 of you talking about the lack of activity in a Night 0 of a postcap game is bad.

I think it’s you, Cape.

*claps hands*

See! Content! Magnifico!

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Porscha giving off towny vibes. Windward away seems like innocent chum for wolves

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:56 am

unfortunate

I hope so too

Theory: at least one of the 3 of you talking about the lack of activity in a Night 0 of a postcap game is bad.

I think it’s you, Cape.

*claps hands*

See! Content! Magnifico!
i'm proud of you
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:58 am
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:56 am

unfortunate

I hope so too

I think it’s you, Cape.

*claps hands*

See! Content! Magnifico!
i'm proud of you

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:58 am Porscha giving off towny vibes. Windward away seems like innocent chum for wolves
how do you figure
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con is flashing red sirens for me for some reason.

Too bad he’s new here otherwise I’d think to vote for him :noble:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:53 am I wanted to ask him about his saying that you were fine though.
i suspect that he doesn't think i'm fine, you don't, porscha doesn't. what fun
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:04 am
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:58 am Porscha giving off towny vibes. Windward away seems like innocent chum for wolves
how do you figure
Which?

I think you’re towny like American flag blowing in the wind, and I think windward away is town like grocery bag stuck on a stop sign

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:06 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:04 am
how do you figure
Which?

I think you’re towny like American flag blowing in the wind, and I think windward away is town like grocery bag stuck on a stop sign
but why
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:05 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:53 am I wanted to ask him about his saying that you were fine though.
i suspect that he doesn't think i'm fine, you don't, porscha doesn't. what fun
your name isnt wwa
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:04 am alright cool i'm feeling on track
you said this in responses to schweppes post above, have you forgotten?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:19 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:04 am alright cool i'm feeling on track
you said this in responses to schweppes post above, have you forgotten?
I dont remember what he said
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

ah yeah I meant hot wheels track
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

have you ever played sonic? its kinda like that
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

I made the decision to buy sugar cubes today for use in afternoon events
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Announcement

Thanks to all who joined our Night 0 Halloween/Landlord discussion. Your participation is much appreciated and submissions are now closed. Some added gratitude could be on the horizon.

@Seanzie @DrWilgy @Jackofhearts2005 @Marmot @Porscha @☆Princess Abigail☆ @Scotty @S~V~S @Lilypetal @Boquise @Cape90 @WindwardAway @EnderWiggin @robyn @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Lime Coke @Bereft @Long Con
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Bereft wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:58 am I made the decision to buy sugar cubes today for use in afternoon events
is it tea or absinthe...
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

The one and only...
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Schweppe town
Robyn town
Agibail town
Cape prolly town

Rain drop...

Drop top...

Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

The rest of you are in like..."I don't townread you" area.

Maybe the one I'm concerned about is Scotty because he was super easy to find for me the last game we played together.

But the real game hasn't actually started yet so I'm excusing it and giving time there.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Also didn't realize Long Con signed up for this game until just now when I looked at the game for the first time.

The world may explode if we have too many games with both LC's together.

Return to “Previous Rackets”