Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Roxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:01 am
Roxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:56 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:45 am If I believe Thunal was killed for a reason, that Thunal would do a better job directing town than Abi (and to a lesser degree, SVS and Delta), then I believe in that legacy. I specifically don’t look at Pyxxy. If it were Pyxxy/Roxy, I think Abby dies over Thunal. That’s my starting point.
I disagree with locking onto thunal reads. You believe her legacy then why not vote yourself.

Everyone's reads are valid

Make your own poe and we can find common ground as a town And go from there.
I looked into myself per Thunal’s legacy and found myself to be town. But sure.
Not even what I asked but ok.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Pa never dies if town bc their reads are incorrect and baddies <3 that.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Where is Delta or pyx?

I have Ariya this morning will yall post your poes and let's try to make sense out of this game
;)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Roxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:04 am Yeah but epi is using flawed logic.
I play old school. There's no unvote option EVER in my game style.
If you think I would use a hospitalization to use a friend I guess you must think I'm a very shitty person and a hoffiffic friend to have.
If you believe this just vote me now bc I'm not going to make this point again.
If you’re a wolf here, I don’t think you’re a shitty friend. Friends are allowed to bluff in poker and lie in mafia. This is a game about deception and rooting it out.

I’ll vote when I’m sure I’ve got a wolf. You’re my strongest scumread but if I was sure you were a wolf, I’d just be quoting the posts that make me think you’re a wolf and trying to convince ppl, not rereading days.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:21 am also heads up I need slank cover for tomorrow, attending a wedding pretty much all day
Fuck love. Mafia is what’s important.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:38 am
Spoiler: show
it feels very catch-22

thunal legacied by saying if wilgy flips town, the game is harder + look at jack

she did see wilgy/nook as maybe a difference check?

sorry I wanted to wait for Epi to respond but also I wanted to get thoughts out so spoiler if my compromise

Thunal death feels like a desire to expand the poe because of her townlocks only to be reconsidered in FX/xilo, and that felt very firm

but also, we're in a harder game now, so expanding the poe almost seems natural, unless we really did just pick the townie amongst the scum yesterday. that would be frustrating and funny

but I dont and didnt think roxy was scum. I was down for nook ofc. not sure about jack either. I think I was counting on wilgy scum more than I realized, like yeah I'm in a rut after my Abigail tinfoil

this is unfortunate
“Counting on Wilgy scum more than I realized” is mindmeldy.

Otoh, this is a consistent angle with a Pyxxy/Roxy wolf team, if I believed that. Feels like today is gonna be a lot of throwing our stuff I don’t really believe because I believe what I believe is wrong and hopefully something clicks.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Though for Pyxxy, it’s cause Roxy is a townread. For me, it’s cause Nanook and Roxy don’t play this way if that’s the team. Not exactly a mindmeld.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

It’s long so I’m not quoting it but this is in relation to SVS’s post here.

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 1#p1078897

I still don’t see how a wolf Roxy couldn’t have made that SVS vote. Maybe it’s cause my wolf game tries to imitate my town game that I feel this stuff is unconvincing.

That said, the “I feel like Roxy has been honest about everything” is at least a reason for the read and it’s generally a good look for SVS.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 3

S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:08 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:46 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:15 pm Imma vote for Jack. I think he was partnered with LC.

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine
Ffs do something besides repeat this. Please.
What do you think has happened that would change my mind? Wilgy flipping town? Thunal getting NKed? Those things kinda deepened my resolve.

People don't just drop their suspects for no reason.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:49 pm We are almost at the point where we can confirm Roxy/Wilgy as the correct solve because they aren’t self preserving (this is a joke)
Almost, but not quite, eh?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:02 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:59 pm So we want to flip someone to see how valid the POE is rather than because we think they’re a wolf?

My vote is good where it is. I think he’s bad regardless of anyone else’s POE.
Is there anyone in particular you think would be my partner or would never ever be my partner?
Overall, I had felt pretty good about Delta, but their pile onto me for no discernable reason whatsoever puts them in the possible "Jack/LC partner" camp. Especially when they didn't really push back against Thunal at all when she started posting my townier moments, just dropped their SVS vote like a hot potato. A vote they didn't really seem to believe in when they made it. You kinda hot potatoed it too, actually, now that I think about it.

I can't read Nook whatsoever, he's just a happy warm presence, and can't recall much they have said this game without looking it up. So he could potentially be bad, but mostly based on "lack of good" more so than "active bad".

Abigail is usually somewhat snarky with me, and her being so nice to me freaks me out a bit, since I know I am subject to pocketing a bit. But I still don't see her gambit coming from a wolfy place; shaking up the thread from a focus on one persons thoughts was totally pro town, and people can be nice without an agenda. So I do think she's town, but wanted to point out that caveat.

And I have reason to think Roxy, Epi and pyxxy are town.
Another frustrating post from SVS.

I can understand what Delta is saying and why Delta is voting for an SVS he doesn’t scumread.

But if you don’t have the knowledge that I’m town? If you don’t mindmeld with Delta in that moment? I can understand thinking this is pretty sus.

Jack: I was at a POE of Roxy/Nanook and I think that is wrong. I’m going to open the POE back to Roxy/Nanook/Delta/Aby/Pyxxy/SVS/Epi.

Also Jack: Pyxxy shouldn’t be in this POE and I think everything SVS and Epi say is townie.

Game is hard.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This isn’t a real suggestion but I kinda wanna ping Nanook into the sun and then say if Roxy is a wolf, she just deserves a win and ignore her slot regardless.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Punt, not ping
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:28 pm @S~V~S

If Jack is mafia, who's partnered with him other than me?

Because if it's just me that can be partnered with him, that world is always wrong because I'm town

I can get being worried about the current POE but I'm struggling on seeing w!Jack here, especially if his prospective partner in that world is me because that doesn't work
This is another post from Delta that makes sense in a Delta/Jack t/t world, a w/t world and a w/w world and it’s just frustratingly easy to see it however your world view is.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:23 pm Someone better than wagon stuff than me help me out, does w!Jack stack with w!LC D1 with two town wagons happening as is? It blatantly kinda ties the two & there's no real need for it when theres 2 townies being wagoned to begin with

Similarly, does w!LC vote w!Pyxxy when theres 2 town dying anyway? I dont think he was really townreading the other two so it's not like he couldn't have joined those? Would that have been a distancing thing? If so, it seemed a little unnecessary if it's only me really looking into that.

I'm not great with wagon stuff? But I cant really get past that & it's why I had the idea of pyxxy/Jack/LC having exactly 1 wolf to begin with.

I think pyxxy & Jack are both town but I need a second voice on this part specifically
I think one bit of this is being overanalyzed.

Yeah, wLC and wJack don’t stack off wagon on wPyxxy and we probably don’t even do it on tPyxxy.

But there’s not really anything saying wLC doesn’t ever vote offwagon on wPyxxy and then tJack happens to join.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like wolves single vote off wagon on their partner during t/t wagons all the time.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:41 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:55 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:11 pm Anyways it's still pyxxy and Roxy
:ponder:

Walk me through or link me to the Pyxxy case. I have my Pyxxy towncase and you vs Pyxxy looked like town vs town but Pyxxy also is like in my two least certain townreads so I'll hear it.

And I think Roxy is wolves here more often than Nanook.
The case is pyxxy is a wolf
But seriously, Abby, you could be more helpful. It would be really nice.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:44 pm If I believe S~V~S is a civilian, and by extension disregard my own perspective of Roxy in favor of hers, then I find a much clearer path to proceed.
This is still potentially agenday but only if we’re looking at exactly wEpi and wRoxy. I don’t understand this perspective from townies but it does exist.

I don’t think wEpi just lets tRoxy off like that. Not only is that taking the easiest misyeet off the table, wolf Epi’s partner is on the table if they’re in Jack/Delta/Nook/Pyxxy. It’s only not a double bad move if you’re looking at exactly a wEpi/wSVS or wEpi/wAbi team and Epi is talking to those slots in a way that really doesn’t look partnered.

So like clearing the slate, Epi looks like he can only be wolves with Roxy or just town.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:27 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:13 pm Like the idea of having to reevaluate Epi and consider he could be mafia defending his partner with yucky reasoning is actually painful. I don't want it.
You're trapped.

The only avenue this thought even has is this: "Epignosis at the last minute destroyed his team's role blocker Long Con while also attacking his OTHER partner Roxy and only started "defending" (your word) Roxy after S~V~S (not his teammate) talked him out of it.

[VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine
I haven’t looked at Epi’s EOD2 but if he was unnecessarily instrumental to LC’s yeet, it really doesn’t make a lot of sense in a wEpi/wRoxy world.

I might be being too generous, here, but I’m just reevaluating my Epi townread into another Epi townread.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:10 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:29 am
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:23 pm I’ll be gone for EoD. If Wilgy flips wolf, look at Roxy or Epi first. Nanook would be tinfoil level and not a first suspect. If Wilgy flips town, I think the game is harder than I expected and I’d look at Jack more closely. If Wilgy flips town I think our PoE is flawed.

If Nanook flips wolf I was probably wrong on Wilgy. If Nanook flips town I’d kill Wilgy unless there’s significant new evidence.

Abi, SVS, pyxxy, and Delta are town. If you need to reconstruct the PoE tomorrow then do it, but don’t include those four. Unless there’s significant new evidence I wouldn’t seriously consider them until lylo.

If I don’t survive the night, good luck town.

This is why Thunal was killed ^^^^
catching up
Spoiler: show
before I pass out (wedding was a blast) and then I'm flying tomorrow so no idea if I'll have wifi
so if you expand on this later but you're basically saying that Thunal was a fearkill? that scum Jack was so afraid of getting cased?
I hate this post. Feels yucky even if it’s like “I disagree with the idea that Jack is a wolf.”
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like is that just trying to pocket me and treading water?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:14 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:14 am
Roxy wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:09 pm The issue I have with Roxy trying to open up the POE is not just that she's trying to open up the POE in and of itself. I understand that town Roxy only has to disagree with one of Wilgy or Nanook being scum to think the POE is wrong.

It's also the way she's going about it.

And I admit this is totally unfair pushing someone in the hospital on medication but here we go.

viewtopic.php?p=1078615#p1078615

This feels limp. Telling me that I know I'm scum is a null statement. Roxy's mirroring someone else's words on Delta flip flopping. It doesn't feel like real hunting to me. It feels like desperate clawing.

viewtopic.php?p=1078605#p1078605

This also feels limp. "I should have voted you" "You haven't proven to me you are town" etc.

It doesn't feel like t!Roxying thinking she's got a wolf in her sights. It feels like desperately trying to open the POE to include townies because wolves are in a box.
this feels like you are trying to *close* the POE bc wolves are probs not in it
And since you are so willing to vote Nook then just put blinders on and vote for me then wigly.
It feels like you are going for: Game over Baddies win - you are bad Jack.

This does not feel like Jack has a wolf in his sights it feels like a bJack who is becoming part of the POE and does not want any part of it.
I think this is very much a town Roxy post. Not just because I agree with her, but the tone of it.

She was right before Wilgy died, and she's especially right after Wilgy died. The POE that was being used was incorrect, and needed to be reconsidered.

And as Thunal said before she was NK, if Wilgy flips town, we need to reconsider the POE, and Jack. I am glad she made that legacy post.

Gotta go do dog stuff before the rain starts (here in NY it has rained every Saturday for 4, maybe 5? weeks. Ugh).
ah okay this is what you're getting at
Maybe nevermind.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:22 am L indeed

I can't give enough of a shit about mafia anymore to scream and shout at people to get off obv towns like Wilgy anymore be cause it upsets me when they don't listen.

Whereas if I give up... well I hate myself cause I was right but at least I'm not toxic
Tbf, you’re not explaining your reads so like you don’t have to scream and shout. Just explain your reads. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:11 am
pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:31 am @☆Princess Abigail☆ roxy wasn't kidding tagging you is a pain

setting aside our.....differences

why is roxy a wolf?
Reasons I am not willing to expand upon so let's say vibes
Super frustrating. I can’t even reevaluate you because you just say stuff with no basis.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:12 am
pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:04 am D1:
LinearPoint - 4
Voters: Thunal33, Delta, leetic, Dyslexicon

Scotty - 2
Voters: S~V~S, Seanzie

DrWilgy - 1
Voters: pyxxy

Thunal33 - 1
Voters: Roxy

Delta - 1
Voters: Scotty

pyxxy - 2
Voters: Long Con, Jackofhearts2005

Dyslexicon - 1
Voters: Epignosis

--------------

D2:
S~V~S - 2
Voters: Roxy, Long Con

DrWilgy - 1
Voters: Jackofhearts2005

leetic - 1
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Long Con - 4
Voters: Epignosis, Thunal33, Delta, leetic

Dyslexicon/Princess Abigail - 1

Jackofhearts2005 - 2
Voters: ☆Princess Abigail☆, DrWilgy

Unvote - 1
Voters: S~V~S

--------------------

D3:
DrWilgy - 4
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Thunal33, Jackofhearts2005, ☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - 2
Voters: Delta, pyxxy

Roxy - 1

Jackofhearts2005 - 1

------------------

yay colors
Oh fuck it is just Delta +1 cool!
Another Abby read I don’t understand and want to.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:31 am
Silly not proofreading SVS said: Her legacy post was "If Wilgy flips time, it's time to reassess the POE, and to reassess Jack". I would have shot her, too, if I were you.
That should be, "If Wilgy flips town". Not even sure how I typed that as 'time' :confused:
Autocorrect is awful. My phone autocorrects “her” to “hee” and thinks nevermind is a proper noun.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

And that’s D4. In summary

Epi, SVS - Still look townie

Everyone else - No real change just in today.

Some specific wolf combos that are more likely than others that I’ll worry about later.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:56 pm I'd flashwagon Long con.
Seanzie death might have been as simple as this.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:41 pm Should I vote Dizzy and make it a 5-way tie?
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:42 pm Something about how Jack is approaching this game makes me think they're town.
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:44 pm actually... [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:58 pm
Delta wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:57 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:56 pm I'd flashwagon Long con.
would you flashwagon nanook?
Meh
Other late posts on still living players. Doesn’t mean a lot.
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

Roxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:09 am Where is Delta or pyx?

I have Ariya this morning will yall post your poes and let's try to make sense out of this game
I'm here now o/ and will be until EOD

I'll get back to you on POE stuff in a sec
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:11 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:18 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:17 pm I agree with Jack. Imo, Wilgy’s flip would tell more about how valid the PoE is than Nanook’s flip. Nanook feels like the shrug elim that tells us nothing here.
Wilgy is an okay flip but I feel like he's had more micro townie moments than what I've seen from Nanook, can you try sell me a little on that? I'll try find what I'm on about as well
To me I’ve seen more micro townie moments with Nanook. I think his approach to evaluating me d3 is good for him and him calling the red check incredibly based and just going with it was one of the better reactions imo. In a vacuum not taking into account my reads on anyone else I’d lean him town.
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:23 pm I’ll be gone for EoD. If Wilgy flips wolf, look at Roxy or Epi first. Nanook would be tinfoil level and not a first suspect. If Wilgy flips town, I think the game is harder than I expected and I’d look at Jack more closely. If Wilgy flips town I think our PoE is flawed.

If Nanook flips wolf I was probably wrong on Wilgy. If Nanook flips town I’d kill Wilgy unless there’s significant new evidence.

Abi, SVS, pyxxy, and Delta are town. If you need to reconstruct the PoE tomorrow then do it, but don’t include those four. Unless there’s significant new evidence I wouldn’t seriously consider them until lylo.

If I don’t survive the night, good luck town.
SVS already made the case that this kill could be made by wJack. Whatever.

This kill could be just “Thunal a better leader than townies in Abby/SVS/whatever.” Like maybe Thunal does here always regardless of read accuracy.

But if it was read motivated…

I don’t think Thunal’s defense or legacy actually does a whole lot to Abi/SVS. I’m not sure it does that much for Pyxxy or Abby either.

The biggest takeaway is like “wNanook probably doesn’t want Thunal dead.”
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Maybe we’re all just town
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Night 1

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:22 pm That sounds less like a gambit and more like irresponsible narcissism. Is that Abi's MO? That sounds far-fetched, especially for a newcomer to the game. It sounds a lot more like something a wolf might do, but you think Abi is a Town gambit-maker?
In hindsight, this is so awkward.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:18 am Maybe we’re all just town
It was LC vs the world, clearly
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:12 am
pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:04 am D1:
LinearPoint - 4
Voters: Thunal33, Delta, leetic, Dyslexicon

Scotty - 2
Voters: S~V~S, Seanzie

DrWilgy - 1

Thunal33 - 1
Voters: Roxy

Delta - 1
Voters: Scotty

pyxxy - 2
Voters: Long Con, Jackofhearts2005

Dyslexicon - 1

--------------

D2:
S~V~S - 2
Voters: Roxy, Long Con

DrWilgy - 1
Voters: Jackofhearts2005

leetic - 1
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Long Con - 4
Voters: Epignosis, Thunal33, Delta, leetic

Dyslexicon/Princess Abigail - 1

Jackofhearts2005 - 2
Voters: ☆Princess Abigail☆, DrWilgy

Unvote - 1

--------------------

D3:
DrWilgy - 4
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Thunal33, Jackofhearts2005, ☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - 2
Voters: Delta, pyxxy

Roxy - 1

Jackofhearts2005 - 1

------------------

yay colors
Oh fuck it is just Delta +1 cool!
lmao??

You called me obvious town after the leetic thing, how'd that do a 180 to this?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

My number one wish for this game is Abi explaining her reads. I’d take that over a peek in Nanook or Roxy. And we could have it for free.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alright that LC quote is basically a bookmark for me later.

I gotta go plant a tree/unplant a bush/clean out my car. Will be back later to go over D2. I think D1 and D3 are relatively unimportant.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Both Thunal and Seanzie didn’t wanna yeet Nanook. Game is harder if Nanook is town. Nanook not playing at all or even setting up goblin RPGs and I’m over here townreading him anyway.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Is there a world where Nanook and Roxy are both town? Holding onto my newly minted Epi and SVS townreads, that would mean two wolves in Pyxxy/Delta/Abi. Wolfteam would have to be exactly Pyxxy/Delta?

I want just the squinted face part of Paul Rudd from that Tim and Eric sketch but I’m too lazy to make it and post it somewhere on mobile while pooping.

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:32 am Is there a world where Nanook and Roxy are both town? Holding onto my newly minted Epi and SVS townreads, that would mean two wolves in Pyxxy/Delta/Abi. Wolfteam would have to be exactly Pyxxy/Delta?

I want just the squinted face part of Paul Rudd from that Tim and Eric sketch but I’m too lazy to make it and post it somewhere on mobile while pooping.

Well I can tell you that exact world doesn't work :p
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Open question to anyone in the thread:

Who does Jack pair with aside from me?

Because if it's just me, he doesn't have any potential partners to me & I'm inclined to think he's just town

I can understand being concerned about the current POE & wanting to be sure on things but like ;_; it feels like the direction today has taken instead leads to a new POE of me/Jack, which is town & my townread x_x

I dunno. It's playing around in my head a little & I worry because I've been in a similar situation where me & someone else were treated as paired & POEd but no one could give either of us a logical partner aside from the other. Still chopped us x_x but shrug. I dont want to repeat that
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

3-4 hours left. Nobody really doing anything. I could just wash my hands of this game and move on to the other two.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:44 pm 3-4 hours left. Nobody really doing anything. I could just wash my hands of this game and move on to the other two.
yeah ;_;

Where's your head at going into EOD?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I have four times as many posts as SVS. It’s not my fault if she isn’t trying hard enough.

It’s not my fault if Abby refuses to explain her reads.

It’s not my fault if Nanook doesn’t play all.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Delta wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:45 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:44 pm 3-4 hours left. Nobody really doing anything. I could just wash my hands of this game and move on to the other two.
yeah ;_;

I’m very close to voting Nanook or Roxy, giving the double deuce and leaving the thread forever.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

I'm struggling a lot because the main way I play forum is I bounce off of people

Even if it's just us, let's try work through this since we're both around, yeah?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:46 pm
Delta wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:45 pm
yeah ;_;

I’m very close to voting Nanook or Roxy, giving the double deuce and leaving the thread forever.
I get you :sigh:

I still dont feel good about those names & I feel like the direction today being 'actually lets just burn Jack & Delta' is very uneasy because while the POE before I get people being worried over, I know for certain that the new one is at least partially wrong which isn't great
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Delta wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:46 pm I'm struggling a lot because the main way I play forum is I bounce off of people

Even if it's just us, let's try work through this since we're both around, yeah?
Okay. What are you thinking? I posted a lot today. Any feedback on any of that besides you aren’t mafia?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

while you answer that, I’m going back to my LC post and reading EOD2 for personal pride more than anything.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:47 pm
Delta wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:46 pm I'm struggling a lot because the main way I play forum is I bounce off of people

Okay. What are you thinking? I posted a lot today. Any feedback on any of that besides you aren’t mafia?
I maintain that I think you're town here which is why I'm so uneasy about things & the fact that I'm being advertised as your main partner kinda reaffirms that

I think the sudden switch up from a few people here is really shaky. I dont think Epi/SVS are mafia? Which is. I guess worse because it means the shift is townled but also I'm worried about the general consensus shift.

I understand looking into Thunal's legacy & whatnot but at the same time part of me doesn't think they died for saying look into you? Because that kinda assumes that if you're w, that town would've just ignored that being there? I dont wanna wifom too heavily on the kill but shrug.

I want to give things a fair shake but if the new POE includes myself, it's wrong by default & I'm worried that by going 'its too easy' that we're overlooking the fact that just because Wilgy was a miss, the rest can still be mafia?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Night 1

leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:59 pm pyxxy is the only one who conspicuously avoided discussing my supposed check, but then again like half the game hasn't showed up
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Delta wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:47 pm

I maintain that I think you're town here which is why I'm so uneasy about things & the fact that I'm being advertised as your main partner kinda reaffirms that

I think the sudden switch up from a few people here is really shaky. I dont think Epi/SVS are mafia? Which is. I guess worse because it means the shift is townled but also I'm worried about the general consensus shift.

I understand looking into Thunal's legacy & whatnot but at the same time part of me doesn't think they died for saying look into you? Because that kinda assumes that if you're w, that town would've just ignored that being there? I dont wanna wifom too heavily on the kill but shrug.

I want to give things a fair shake but if the new POE includes myself, it's wrong by default & I'm worried that by going 'its too easy' that we're overlooking the fact that just because Wilgy was a miss, the rest can still be mafia?
My concern is that I don’t think Nanook and Roxy play like this if that’s the remainder of the wolfteam and if I’m right about that, somebody in my townreads is a wolf.

But only Pyxxy has gone downhill in my reads since latching onto that thought.

Return to “Previous Heists”