Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Delta »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:53 pm
Delta wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:47 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:44 pm
Delta wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:55 pm I really dont get Abi's shift on me in particular because she went from calling me obvtown post-leetic stuff to saying the team is me +1

Pairing that with the fact that that technically agrees with the current state of things? Because say you go over, flip town, tomorrow you just hear 'I was right on Delta guys you had him yesterday lol' which is worrying. Maybe I'm looking too far ahead in thinking that?

I guess if Abi is W then Nanook probably got TMId town through her so that would make some sense?
I guess you've never seen a player change their mind or reeval after multiple days and new info
It's such a rapid change though? Which is my main concern. Especially when you've kinda dodged talking about your reads all game which is worrying on its own
Is it

It's been 2 days lol and I've hardly explained my progression so you have no idea how my feeling on you changed throughout that
You havent explained anything to us chief do you see the issue

And yeah it kinda is? Because up until earlier you were still locked into Roxy/Pyxxy regardless?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

@Roxy

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine

Still poe. Just a different one.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 248
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Here have some thoughts I guess

SVS is town and if SVS is town Roxy is probably town because they have a food trackk record of reading each other SVS is town because. I dunno just read her posts and try to tell me she's not. That's the vibe. Every post I look at and go why does a wolf do this? They don't. Cool. Town.

Roxy however concerns me because of a thing I don't feel like explaining. At this point I'll just sheep SVS problem solved.

Pyxxy is doing nothing but omgusing me and making popins that provide nothing. Why is pyxxy towny. I dunno.

Nook is... Nook now I suppose I'm willing to allow a Nook ex on the basis of they aren't doing anything and said they would which... is wolfy but Nook is not playing in a way where I look at his posts and go yes this is progressing a wolf agenda and yet the game feels so hard. Why is it hard if the wolf team is something like pyxxy Nook are we eating ourselves I dunno maybe but there's a lot of people trying or is it that someone is deep and we keep focusing on the surface level wolfy which Wilgy proves isn't always actually wolfy?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Game is hard Delta is why

Pyxxy Delta ggs

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

But I won't stop Nook

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

That's my poe

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

If that doesn't win kill Roxy if that doesn't win kill Jack if that doesn't win give up

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

on my second flight of the day and I’m not going to pay $20 for shit internet so speed round here from what I remeber reading while making my connection

-I literally didnt see the fake red post i explained this fuck off
-I was going towards VCA showing abi delta team tbh but if abi is willing to put forward delta then that’s obv not it
-exciting that now nook is on the table but ofc yall arent voting him

“Door is now closed”

should i vote nook or delta seems like the question

Delta has at least been playing the game
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:25 pm on my second flight of the day and I’m not going to pay $20 for shit internet so speed round here from what I remeber reading while making my connection

-I was going towards VCA showing abi delta team tbh but if abi is willing to put forward delta then that’s obv not it

“Door is now closed”

Vote Nook and I might switch there at EOD.

Vote Delta and I'm not voting him over you.

Best I can offer. :shrug:
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

[VOTE: nook] aubergine

yes i can see the poll but I dont think self presing on my townread makes any sense

He can also solve better than me even if he’s worried about multitabling soon i would rather have him alive than me
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

That's very sweet of you.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:27 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:25 pm on my second flight of the day and I’m not going to pay $20 for shit internet so speed round here from what I remeber reading while making my connection

“Door is now closed”

Vote Nook and I might switch there at EOD.

Vote Delta and I'm not voting him over you.

Best I can offer. :shrug:
nice i picked right while ohone typing

pulling away gl if i dont have wifi
☆Princess Abigail☆

“Door is now closed”

Lol wolf

ImageImage

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 3

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:23 pm I’ll be gone for EoD. If Wilgy flips wolf, look at Roxy or Epi first. Nanook would be tinfoil level and not a first suspect. If Wilgy flips town, I think the game is harder than I expected and I’d look at Jack more closely. If Wilgy flips town I think our PoE is flawed.

If Nanook flips wolf I was probably wrong on Wilgy. If Nanook flips town I’d kill Wilgy unless there’s significant new evidence.

Abi, SVS, pyxxy, and Delta are town. If you need to reconstruct the PoE tomorrow then do it, but don’t include those four. Unless there’s significant new evidence I wouldn’t seriously consider them until lylo.

If I don’t survive the night, good luck town.
Jack jt is
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:52 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:23 pm I’ll be gone for EoD. If Wilgy flips wolf, look at Roxy or Epi first. Nanook would be tinfoil level and not a first suspect. If Wilgy flips town, I think the game is harder than I expected and I’d look at Jack more closely. If Wilgy flips town I think our PoE is flawed.

If Nanook flips wolf I was probably wrong on Wilgy. If Nanook flips town I’d kill Wilgy unless there’s significant new evidence.

Abi, SVS, pyxxy, and Delta are town. If you need to reconstruct the PoE tomorrow then do it, but don’t include those four. Unless there’s significant new evidence I wouldn’t seriously consider them until lylo.

Jack jt is
Might as well just claim wolf. ;)
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

:popcorn:

I'm wavering on Roxy & that's something I'll revisit overnight but

I dont think Jack/Pyxxy are mafia & I dont want to vote either of them

so we're back \o/
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

does it worry me both SVS and Epi are voting Jack & I townread both of them and Jack?

maybe ;_; but shrug
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 89

Post by S~V~S »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:54 pm

Jack jt is
You say that as if you are towncore.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:11 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:54 pm

Jack jt is
You say that as if you are towncore.
Can you stop? I think you're town but instead of helping, you've been an anchor around my neck.

Nanook's vote on me is super yucky.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think you’re bad. Why should I stop? Isn’t that kinda the point of the game?

I firmly believe you and LC were teammates.

I’m sorry if it’s annoying but it’s what I think :shrug:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:20 pm I think you’re bad. Why should I stop? Isn’t that kinda the point of the game?

I post like 70 times and it does nothing to your opinion cause you aren't even playing the game with me. You've been stuck in the same rut for almost a week irl. We're on the same gd team.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

Both as a read and as a defensive move.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:46 pm

“Door is now closed”

Lol wolf
I mean this in the nicest way possible

fuck off
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Fake flight passes. :evileye:
For legal reasons, this is a joke.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

vote jack

It's where I wanted to vote plus nice svs agreed with me.
;)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

ad every 20 minutes for shit internet

but it is _free_ internet
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:26 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:20 pm I think you’re bad. Why should I stop? Isn’t that kinda the point of the game?

I post like 70 times and it does nothing to your opinion cause you aren't even playing the game with me. You've been stuck in the same rut for almost a week irl. We're on the same gd team.
I’ve read your posts and find you very eloquent and well spoken. Unfortunately I’m not finding you towny.

If you rand wolf, no amount of eloquence will make you town. You say you made 70 posts as if that has some bearing on alignment.

If im wrong im truly sorry im ruining your game by not changing my mind.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

oh nice

abigail actually has to be honest about her reads now
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:33 pm

“Door is now closed”

Lol wolf

fuck off
I don't really care about your schedule

Your a wolf

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote Nook

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:41 pm Vote Nook
You are a wolf lol
;)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:39 pm

I’ve read your posts and find you very eloquent and well spoken. Unfortunately I’m not finding you towny.

If you rand wolf, no amount of eloquence will make you town. You say you made 70 posts as if that has some bearing on alignment.

I mean this in the most non alignment indicative way but I absolutely don't believe you and this misyeet is your fault.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:42 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:41 pm Vote Nook
You are a wolf lol
True why don't you kill me and find out

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If I go, my legacy is that SVS, Epi and Roxy are all town and should not be yeeted. I also still believe Abi to be town.

Nanook is a wolf. Idk if Pyxxy or Delta is his mate. Gth Pyxxy but I wouldn't bet the game on it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:43 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:39 pm

I mean this in the most non alignment indicative way but I absolutely don't believe you and this misyeet is your fault.
Specifically, I have tried very hard to find the wolves and to allow my townness to shine through. I don't think I can do anything else to convince you that I'm town.

Yet here I am town and being voted for by three of my townreads because none of them are willing to put in the effort to have a good read on me. I've shown you. You aren't looking.

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:40 pm

“Door is now closed”

Lol wolf

fuck off

Your a wolf
I didnt ask
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Weird EOD again ;_; I hate how quiet these are

I think Jack's town & there's so little to Nanook and at this point in the game I feel like I should be able to gather something but there's not much to his posts

Will look into things overnight regardless but I think Nanook is a hit here
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:55 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:40 pm

“Door is now closed”

Lol wolf

fuck off

Your a wolf
I didnt ask
What's your fucking problem

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote Jack

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Peace

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

No ties and all my town reads are on Jack

Sorry if wrong ig

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well I guess I’m about to find out whether or not I’m an asshole, eh?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

FYI, I stopped being unyeetable because I started playing with worse and worse towns.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Day 4 is over. Please standby.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

S~V~S
No votes

Voters: None

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
27%

Voters: Delta, pyxxy, Jackofhearts2005

Delta
No votes

pyxxy
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

Roxy
No votes

Dyslexicon/Princess Abigail
No votes

Jackofhearts2005
45%

Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, ☆Princess Abigail☆, Roxy, S~V~S, Epignosis

Unvote
No votes

BEANS (mod, spec, dead etc)
27%

Voters: leetic, Justplayingitcool, JaggedJimmyJay
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Jackofhearts2005 has been eliminated. They were Spicy bean burger: Vanilla Town

Is now night 4, day 5 will start in 24 hours.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 5

S~V~S has been killed. They were Cocoa beans: Vanilla Town.

It is now Day 5, the day phase will end on 25/10 11PM BST.
Delta
Money Launderer

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Night 4

Post by Delta »

:solitary:

I'm going to end up like this by the end of this game ;_;
Delta
Money Launderer