Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night One (1)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Game *

Fuck phones
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Oh, I forgot to add a thing.

What's with the vote manipulation? Do we think it was someone who had their vote on Scotty who could move invalid votes to him or something? Or is it a game mechanic?

Either way I'll make sure to vote before deadline for the rest of the game so we avoid that 😅
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 169

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

Post by Porscha »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:27 pm Ok as of now, no one I want to sheep has voted. I don’t want to vote for any of the people who already have votes.

Marmot and Lilypetal each have one post. Marmot said he has wifi issues, so Lilypetal it is.

[VOTE: Lilypetal] aubergine
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:28 pm fuckkkkk that’s such a bad vote
lily had done nothing. is the basis of this being a bad vote since she had done nothing? and therefore at best and worst, a neutral read?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:33 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:24 am I just got back from concert, hi
Whomst?
when we were young concert, so I was able to see blink-182, the offspring, rise against, goldfinger, and green day. missed a bunch I'd like to have seen but that's life with multiple stages

I don't have a lot of posts left to use, can you give me your like, general world view right now please
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Announcement

Your post caps have been updated. These are till the end of the night phase. Your post cap will increase on Day 2

@Seanzie @DrWilgy @Jackofhearts2005 @Marmot @Porscha @☆Princess Abigail☆ @Scotty @S~V~S @Lilypetal @Boquise @Cape90 @WindwardAway @EnderWiggin @robyn @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Lime Coke @Bereft @Long Con
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:39 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:33 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:24 am I just got back from concert, hi
Whomst?
when we were young concert, so I was able to see blink-182, the offspring, rise against, goldfinger, and green day. missed a bunch I'd like to have seen but that's life with multiple stages

I don't have a lot of posts left to use, can you give me your like, general world view right now please
I wrote it somewhere I will find it

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:04 am
Look a note is among Scotty's effects:

Legacy as of Day 1:

If you’re seeing this, it means I died for some reason.
I’m a virgin sheriff. That’s my role.
I only activate if I get yeeted- I can either kill one of my voters or else protect a player that didn’t vote for me.

Townreads: Robyn, Ender, LimeCoke, WWA
Townleans, but could drop at any time: SVS, Bereft, Porscha
Post more: Wilgy, nook, lily, marmot, seanzie
Sliiiiight scumlean: Abigail, Boq
Scumleans: LongCon, Jack
Scumread: Cape90

My reads are going to be crap this game I am afraid- I work best with flips to triangulate. But I’m doing my best. Good luck town
unfortunate
☆Princess Abigail☆

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:27 am Jk but I don't have a lot of useful reads

Scotty is woofin

Robyn is fwen

Cape is fwen

Schweppes is fwen

Bread is fwen
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:28 am Lily is mason? But maybe not fwen

Book Nook is fwen

Ender is mortal enemy number 1 kill kill kill
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:28 am Porscha is Porscha
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:29 am Long Con is

All these thoughts could have been in one post but I literally thought them up after posting the other posts lol

SVS is also weird
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:31 am Abbi snap town reads good

Abbi snap scum reads mid

Abbi as a player trash

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

That's my world view

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

thanks. I sr'd long con, wwa is still like meh for me, lily is sr, I would need to check brad again but I kinda felt like he got cleared overly quickly and I didnt like that but maybe i'm also the bozo
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Wait wait wait, so... I'm on page 11 but there were more votes on porscha than on scotty? Or so it looks? Is that why boq said porscha is outed? Cause if so, I can totally see that, yeah.

I think svs's vote on lily is a poor excuse but I think it's so abrupt and bad that it's towny

And I'm not sure why scotty said he was trying something and voted me, but I'm not done reading yet. I should actually check what the vote count at EoD was but all I paid attention to was my own lack of vote lol, I gotta get back to work but at least I have a little more context now on what went down.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:46 am thanks. I sr'd long con, wwa is still like meh for me, lily is sr, I would need to check brad again but I kinda felt like he got cleared overly quickly and I didnt like that but maybe i'm also the bozo
daring aren't we
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:46 am thanks. I sr'd long con, wwa is still like meh for me, lily is sr, I would need to check brad again but I kinda felt like he got cleared overly quickly and I didnt like that but maybe i'm also the bozo
I think the read Brad made on me is not a read he would've made a scum
He would try to pocket me by townreading me as scum, but I don't think he would've explained his read in the exact way he did.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:47 am Wait wait wait, so... I'm on page 11 but there were more votes on porscha than on scotty? Or so it looks? Is that why boq said porscha is outed? Cause if so, I can totally see that, yeah.

I think svs's vote on lily is a poor excuse but I think it's so abrupt and bad that it's towny

And I'm not sure why scotty said he was trying something and voted me, but I'm not done reading yet. I should actually check what the vote count at EoD was but all I paid attention to was my own lack of vote lol, I gotta get back to work but at least I have a little more context now on what went down.
agree
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 63

Post by S~V~S »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:28 pm fuckkkkk that’s such a bad vote
Arent you the one who recommended low posters? :shrug:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:14 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:27 pm Ok as of now, no one I want to sheep has voted. I don’t want to vote for any of the people who already have votes.

Marmot and Lilypetal each have one post. Marmot said he has wifi issues, so Lilypetal it is.

lol
Sorry but I had to vote. Did Marmot come back?
☆Princess Abigail☆

I am no longer confident that Scotty is wolf

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

when does day 2 start
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:40 am

Yeah I find this post kinda Wolfy. Like it was just discussed that we have only one vote.
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:38 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:18 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:54 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:52 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:49 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:21 pm

Was thinking the same thing
I don’t see missing a rule as a townslip. There’s a lot of rules for even an entire mafia team to miss or else not communicate and it holds about as much relevance as a popsicle in a snowstorm
ig it depends on how communicative the wolves were pregame/n0 :shrug:

I think EnderWiggin is town regardless, usually JOH2005 isn't too hard for me to find, at least I usually TR them when they are town, I have limited wolf experience with him.
I mean it’s been a while since I’ve been in BTSC with partners but from my experience, wolves aren’t reminding each other rule clarifications in chat like ‘now partners, remember, plurality voting +1 starting day 2, so be prepared!’
Wow you really haven’t been bad in a while. Wolves have to be on top of rules, how else go they manipulate town in a game like this with unique rules?
I mean I assume in chat that my partners have read the rules. Sometimes some get missed, but I’m not remembering ever reiterating rules unless I see my partners glaringly oblivious
Yeah I mean I knew the post cap at the start of the game but missed the one vote thing so sure.

Not like I enjoy clearing ppl off derpy things anyways since I would sometimes purposefully do that as wolf
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:26 pm As much as I hate it my best guess is SVS flips wolf?

There's some posts that feel fine, but then there's a few pings from her iso that I can't shake off?

I don't know if I want to ask others how strong her wolf game is? This might help with something.

Scotty got a bit better and I'm not feeling like yeeting him. Letting that one simmer a bit but his pushing has felt like what I've seen him do in his town game.
But we shall see.

The rest of my townreads that I had before: Bereft, Robyn, Abigail, Cape have all made me more confident in my reads there.

That's basically it.
If you answered this later don't say anything, but what u get pinged by?
Right we had only one vote. And I had to use it before I went to bed.

She lived and also showed up so all good.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

just to make my position clear

kill porscha/lily

and i advise scotty to take out lily unless she improves

(days and nights are both 24h)
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:00 am just to make my position clear

kill porscha/lily

and i advise scotty to take out lily unless she improves

(days and nights are both 24h)
is v!robyn this bad

hmm
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Vote Count

Scotty - (6) 3+ Voters: Bereft, ☆Princess Abigail☆, Lilypetal
Porscha - (4) Voters: Boquise, Lime Coke, EnderWiggin,
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - (3) Voters: Marmot, robyn, Long Con
WindwardAway - (2) 1 + Voters: Scotty
robyn - (2) 1+ Voters: Cape90
Lilypetal - (1) Voters: S~V~S
Dr Wilgy - (1) 1 + :Voters:

No one - Game is over we have won - (0)

Invalid - (5) Voters: Jackofhearts2005, Seanzie, Porscha, Windward Away, DrWilgy

I'm confused, so those of us who didn't place votes by eod got assigned to Scotty, me, Robyn, and Wilgy? I assumed it was just on scotty but this is wild. Particularly because that's 6 extra votes but only 5 non-voters. So the vote manipulator is likely not one of the nonvoters (voting was mandatory anyway, so that wouldn't have been a possible mechanic to force someone not to vote).

Also yeah, this answers my question about how many voters there were on Porscha in comparison.

So there are two ways to look at this:
1. Porscha is scum and the scumteam manipulated the votes to ensure her survival.
2. Porscha is town and the scumteam manipulated the votes to trick us into thinking she's scum.

Discuss.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@Porscha are u town

speak with me comrade
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:23 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:18 am Anyway, I feel like this is pretty damning for Porscha.
wat
im sorry for your rand tbh
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:29 am
SVS is also weird
You noticed :cloud9:
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

like why should i die robyn?

let's chat
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

can’t, have to sleep, work in 3h

go read the thread and make posts and get a world view, there’s enough content to read

i just think everything except the porscha read that you’ve done has been awful, i think you can improve, but rn i’d have you

take this as encouragement even though i’m being serious, i didn’t like your post calling me bad for suspecting you either
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:47 am Wait wait wait, so... I'm on page 11 but there were more votes on porscha than on scotty? Or so it looks? Is that why boq said porscha is outed? Cause if so, I can totally see that, yeah.

well I didn't vote scotty so I'm not sure what made up mechanic we are fake applying to scotty's wagon that isn't confirmed that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:47 am
daring aren't we
which part of that was daring?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:48 am
He would try to pocket me by townreading me as scum, but I don't think he would've explained his read in the exact way he did.
oh true I forgot you're a woman and that was brad. my bad lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:05 am can’t, have to sleep, work in 3h

go read the thread and make posts and get a world view, there’s enough content to read

i just think everything except the porscha read that you’ve done has been awful, i think you can improve, but rn i’d have you

take this as encouragement even though i’m being serious, i didn’t like your post calling me bad for suspecting you either
ye idc cuz you're either a wolf who is taking advantage of me being late to thread or you're just skill issue'd town and if you won't work with me w/e

nothing about my play has been bad or wolfy
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:06 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:47 am
daring aren't we
which part of that was daring?
part i bolded

you wolfreading me incorrectly for the 90th time in a row
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@Porscha if ur town robyn is prolly a wolf cuz they're lazily POEing us and trying to get me murdered for bad reasons

atm im unsure because you don't rly seem too towny

so idk whats ur opinion
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:01 am @Porscha are u town

speak with me comrade
yep
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

well I didn't vote scotty so I'm not sure what made up mechanic we are fake applying to scotty's wagon that isn't confirmed that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao
Yeah, I know you didn't vote scotty, your vote wasn't anywhere. But there were 4 visible votes on you, 3 on scotty, 3 on nook, and an invisible +3 on scotty, and an invisible +1 on each of Robyn, Wilgy and me. That's what I was referring to. I don't think you're the one who caused the vote manipulation but you're implicated in it because you were top wagon and didn't die, regardless of your alignment.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:48 am
oh true I forgot you're a woman and that was brad. my bad lol
Lmfao
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:57 am when does day 2 start
24 hours

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:11 am @Porscha if ur town robyn is prolly a wolf cuz they're lazily POEing us and trying to get me murdered for bad reasons

so idk whats ur opinion
i've had shorter posts but I think it's relatively obvious I have zero fear or hesitation in making my reads or confrontation so do with that what you will

unless robyn has some bullshit back pock reason to explain them constantly saying "KILL LOW POSTERS" "oh actually killing low posters is bad" "LILY VOTE IS BAD" "yeah no just to be clear, I mean kill her" as uber town and they are also direct with it and dont do that thing where they are like "omg r u too stupid to see what i'm doing. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" then like. I will consider a world where they aren't wolfing
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:01 am
Vote Count

Scotty - (6) 3+ Voters: Bereft, ☆Princess Abigail☆, Lilypetal
Porscha - (4) Voters: Boquise, Lime Coke, EnderWiggin,
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - (3) Voters: Marmot, robyn, Long Con
WindwardAway - (2) 1 + Voters: Scotty
robyn - (2) 1+ Voters: Cape90
Lilypetal - (1) Voters: S~V~S
Dr Wilgy - (1) 1 + :Voters:

No one - Game is over we have won - (0)

Invalid - (5) Voters: Jackofhearts2005, Seanzie, Porscha, Windward Away, DrWilgy

I'm confused, so those of us who didn't place votes by eod got assigned to Scotty, me, Robyn, and Wilgy? I assumed it was just on scotty but this is wild. Particularly because that's 6 extra votes but only 5 non-voters. So the vote manipulator is likely not one of the nonvoters (voting was mandatory anyway, so that wouldn't have been a possible mechanic to force someone not to vote).

Also yeah, this answers my question about how many voters there were on Porscha in comparison.

So there are two ways to look at this:
1. Porscha is scum and the scumteam manipulated the votes to ensure her survival.
2. Porscha is town and the scumteam manipulated the votes to trick us into thinking she's scum.

Discuss.
Looks like a scum ability yeah.

Lets also add this into the variable.
"Scum preferred Scotty dying over Nanook".

I think this becomes a thing of occam's razors.
Is there a limit to this ability? An X usage? In that case, if the wagons were t vs t vs t, then theres no point in using it.
There is also no point in using this ability regardless of X usages, if the wagons are t vs t vs t. Why show a card for town so early? It will only make us better at planning things with our votes.

So in a t vs t vs t world, this ability is very unlikely to be used. I only see it happening if it is an automatic thing (but still, votes on Scotty over Nanook is a variable. Perhaps Nanook is regarded as more scummy? Therefore an easier misyeet in the future? Perhaps he'd lead a Porscha wagon tomorrow? True. But if Porscha flipped town here he'd look bad next day anyway, and Scotty is still pushable. Idk, I havent read all posts)

I feel decently okay with eliminating a t vs t vs t world.

With the information we currently have, we are then at
1 of Porscha/Nanook is scum.

It sucks to lose a teammate at D1. It would also instantly clear the voters on Porscha. So scum would need to protect her. It doesnt seem like this ability immediately incriminates anyone else, so it is pretty safe. Get a D1 misyeet, Porscha possibly dying D2 but with a chance to muddy the waters and perhaps either get Nanook or someone else entirely. Town forget easily. The caveat is that Scotty died over Nanook. Perhaps it would look too incriminating to have Nanook die there. It'd look like an obvious save... so if Porscha is town... why not just do that?

If Porscha is town, however, I can see why scum!Nanook would want her alive for another day. It means he can push her tomorrow, he wont have to face as much scrutinity as he'd face D2 if Porscha flipped town today. Scum team gets 2 misyeets in a row and enters D3. This could be important depending on scum's other abilities. If Like I said, Scotty dying over Porscha could indicate that scum wants Nanook to keep pushing Porscha tomorrow. Tho I wonder why scum!Nanook wouldnt just go for his pet tunnel and try to bs his way through D2 instead of getting Scotty.

Should probably read the reads Scotty revealed whilst being alive.

Occam's razors feel atm Porscha scum > Nanook scum.
Feel free to peck holes in my theorycraft tbh
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

also I had more posts than I thought so I dont have to be overly tight on em
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

This feels rand>wolfy
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:11 am @Porscha if ur town robyn is prolly a wolf cuz they're lazily POEing us and trying to get me murdered for bad reasons

so idk whats ur opinion
Just chiming in here, I've been considering this (one wolf between Porscha/Robyn, I don't think it's you)

I still have 2 more pages to backread, I think, and I guess Robyn probably went to sleep already but I'm willing to hear Porscha out for now to see if she changes my mind. I mean, yeah as I said I think she's been scummy, but I'm not completely convinced on that read yet. It's possible she's town and the vote manipulation thing has set her up for a misyeet.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I think we don't have the slightest idea of how or why the extra vote mechanic happened or occurs since there were also random fuck off votes on wagons that weren't going over no matter what. so explain that part to me and maybe we can get somewhere without jumping to ginormous conclusions about how the mechanic works
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:16 am

This feels rand>wolfy
I sincerely don't believe you can explain this without making huge assumptions riddled with agenda, but I do invite you to try
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:17 am I think we don't have the slightest idea of how or why the extra vote mechanic happened or occurs since there were also random fuck off votes on wagons that weren't going over no matter what. so explain that part to me and maybe we can get somewhere without jumping to ginormous conclusions about how the mechanic works
I think there is a penalty on not voting and I think scum can abuse that penalty tbh.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:16 am

so idk whats ur opinion
Just chiming in here, I've been considering this (one wolf between Porscha/Robyn, I don't think it's you)

I still have 2 more pages to backread, I think, and I guess Robyn probably went to sleep already but I'm willing to hear Porscha out for now to see if she changes my mind. I mean, yeah as I said I think she's been scummy, but I'm not completely convinced on that read yet. It's possible she's town and the vote manipulation thing has set her up for a misyeet.
why did you think I was scummy? sorry I dont recall seeing you say that earlier
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:18 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:17 am I think we don't have the slightest idea of how or why the extra vote mechanic happened or occurs since there were also random fuck off votes on wagons that weren't going over no matter what. so explain that part to me and maybe we can get somewhere without jumping to ginormous conclusions about how the mechanic works
I think there is a penalty on not voting and I think scum can abuse that penalty tbh.
and why would they use them on wagons that were never going anywhere?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

porscha does seem wolfy here and the mech at eod seems bad for her but i dunno
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:19 am porscha does seem wolfy here and the mech at eod seems bad for her but i dunno
???????????????? how do I seem wolfy?????????????
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:14 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:13 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:49 am I just realized the person I mainly signed up to play with is no longer playing.

Or I had a fever dream and thought she signed up but she didn't

Who knows
Low key, kinda same and if she's town I'm gonna regret that horribly.

But legit wasn't sure.
I signed up to play with Rem.

I go cry now
Oh wait you're talking about Rem.

I was talking about Porscha.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”